Birthday: 5th of March
Special Characteristics: Have you ever seen his face? 'Cuz he wears this mask constantly as if he has to hide the face forever... and if you were to see his face, a long scar from his eye down to his hip (his left eye down to his left hip) would probably be the first thing that your eye catches...
Personality: Yuvon is, well, a very welcoming and cheerful guy, especially to newcomers and the likes. He truly enjoys having a good time above all things that can be done in everyday life, from playing a game to relaxing in a hot spring. Ah, he almost worships relaxation. He can often be seen laying on his back somewhere, enjoying the silence or the spaz or the very heat that warms him up on a cold winter night, or the coolness that calms him down in a hot summer day. He likes, and he does, that is practically how he rolls through an afternoon with nothing to do. Because of that, he is very good at coming up with things to do, so he is rarely bored. When he is with his friends, he tends to ease the atmosphere as much as possible, unless if the situation calls for otherwise. Despite his easygoing, cheerful nature, he can also take things seriously; in that case, he can actually chuck out things that sound smart in his head, contribute in meetings - or so, he thinks - and function as a proper organ in a network or group of individual wizards. His most apparent characteristics are easier to come forth in a group, though, and he prefers to be in a group of people rather than alone. That also applies to the battlefield where numbers can often overwhelm any enemy, no matter their strength. He sees cooperation like this as a huge advantage both in his social life and in combat.
About combat, he is very… medieval, almost. Using his spells and techniques, he resembles some kind of warlord from a magical Viking game, but he likes it the best when things go his way. It gives security to him and to his teammates. It’s like a game of chess, you feel the most confident when things go as you plan them. When things don’t go his way, he prefers to retreat safe and sound than try and push his way to completion and lose a few legs in the meanwhile. That is just if the objective is worth waiting for, so if his pal is in trouble, then obviously he will happily sacrifice a leg or two to save them. He’ll find a way to grow them out again, anyway…
Leading doesn’t sound so favored by him, because he prefers the obedient role as an underling. Underlings get to do what they are told - if the source is reliable - and he won’t have to worry about screwing up ideas or improvising in the role as a leader. He knows very well the boundaries and drawbacks of leadership and membership, and for his sake and everyone else’s, he prefers membership for now. It can also be seen in the battlefield; his spells will mostly be used to support or make openings for the others to charge forth and become this nation’s new legends. Despite his links and strengths, he knows his place in this world…
- Order: When things are going fine and not going way too unpredictable or too chaotic, then it's his happy day.
- Knowledge: One of the greatest strenghts, if not the strongest strenght, in the world - knowledge. He appreciates it just as it deserves to be appreciated.
- Relaxation: When your body needs some rest, he makes sure to rest thoroughly.
- Lack of Knowledge: If there's something that he lacks knowledge or experience of, then it is sure to keep him either annoyed or stressed until he gets to learn about it in one way or another.
- Being Called A Fool: Dedicating his life to the art of knowledge and memory, this just stabs him in the chest. It's like a token of failure for him.
- Ignorance: You know, he finds it his responsibility to inform his mates and fellows as much as possible. You know, like a prophet.
- Seeking Knowledge: He's like an empty book that can never be finished; he yearns and craves for knowledge. Relevant knowledge, personal knowledge, you name it.
- A Life Worth Repeating: He sees his life as a setup for a plot, a story to be written; he'd love to be able to read his life as a book, but then it got to go pretty well for him...
- The Apocryphic Plane: Once his home, still is, and if anything was to threaten it, then he would certainly fight for his life. All his saved knowledge is in there, and it's like a precious library...
- Forgetting Everything: Yo, when dedicating your life to remembering and knowing, *that ability must be a nightmare... so much knowledge gone to waste.
- Irrelevant Information: Even though he treasures knowledge and information, something can be too irrelevant for his little brain to store. That is a true nightmare - to store useless knowledge.
- Goldfish: He heard that they have a serious case of amnesia and forgets everything each third second... such an abomination.
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Hair: Half-long, blonde hair
Skin Tone: His skin tone is quite bright
Appearance: He is of average build for an adult - quite muscular around his arms and torso. He usually wears long robes with dark themes such as dark-green or dark-red. Golden ornaments are usually hung upon his clothes as signs of his royal heritage. His belt has a seal on it which reveals an eye and a bunch of tentacles. Most notably is his golden mask that resembles something ala a Kraken's face, or a huge octopus?
Guild: Silver Wolf
Tattoo: (If having one) left side of his neck. Dark-Green.
Last edited by Yuvon on 15th October 2019, 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total