Hello everyone and welcome to the big Event you have all been waiting for! To mark the beginning of the holidays and the end of the year, FTRP's Staff Team is once again bringing you a festive raffle ripe with gifts. 2021 has been a wild ride for many of us, for better or for worse, but no matter what, let us use this occasion to get together and celebrate by enjoying this aspect of the holidays together. We wish you all the best of luck in this raffle and, of course, happy and relaxing holidays as well as a peaceful start to the coming year!
- Festivity Gold Coins players have obtained via the most recent events will be used as raffle tickets. If a player has obtained Festivity Gold Coins from any source they automatically take part in this raffle.
- Each Festivity Gold Coin a player possesses allows them to roll for a raffle reward. Staff will use an external website to roll for rewards with the individual tickets a player has earned. Raffle tickets will be assigned to the account they were earned on and accordingly numbered. This will be recorded and the recording will be provided when requested in case the legitimacy of this roll is called into question.
- Due to the number of tickets available to players about 50% of tickets will result in the draw of duds, which will not yield a price.
- Rewards from this raffle can include items from the Regular Shops, Dungeon Shop, and VIP Shop.
- Equipment, Pets, Spell Slots, and Additional Magic Slots won from this raffle may be refunded to the appropriate shops for the listed price. Ancient Scrolls and Lacrima Coffee may not be sold back to the General Store, but may be traded freely among the player's characters. Golden Lacrimas may not be sold back and traded to another account only once. VIP Items may be traded but can not be sold back to the VIP Shop. Dungeon Shop Items may be traded but can not be sold back to the Dungeon Shop.
- The raffle will be held once all Events providing players with Festivity Gold Coins have ended. You can view available prizes below, and once the raffle has been held, the list of prizes will be updated with the names of players to indicate which prizes were won.
Last edited by Nero on 20th March 2022, 2:51 pm; edited 10 times in total