- Perfectly Preserved Snowflakes players have obtained via applicable activities will be used as raffle tickets. If a player has obtained Perfectly Preserved Snowflakes from any source they automatically take part in this raffle.
- Each Perfectly Preserved Snowflake a player possesses allows them to roll for a raffle reward. Staff will use an external website to roll for rewards with the individual tickets a player has earned. Raffle tickets will be assigned to the account they were earned on and accordingly numbered. This will be recorded and the recording will be provided when requested in case the legitimacy of this raffle is called into question.
- Depending on the number of tickets produced for this raffle before it is drawn, staff reserves the right to introduce duds into the drawing, which will not result in a prize, at a rate of about 50%. Their inclusion would be announced before the raffle is held.
- Rewards from this raffle can include items from the Regular Shops, Dungeon Shop, and VIP Shop, and an assortment of other rewards.
- Equipment, Pets, Spell Slots, and Additional Magic Slots won from this raffle may be refunded to the appropriate shops for the listed price. Ancient Scrolls and Lacrima Coffee may not be sold back to the General Store, but may be traded freely among the player's characters. Golden Lacrimas may not be sold back and traded to another account only once. VIP Items may be traded but can not be sold back to the VIP Shop. Dungeon Shop Items may be traded but can not be sold back to the Dungeon Shop.
- The raffle will be held once all activities providing players with Perfectly Preserved Snowflakes have ended. A list of available prizes will be produced and released before the raffle is held. Once the raffle has been held, the list of prizes will be updated with the names of players to indicate which prizes were won by which participating account.
Last edited by Shen Kadokawa on 26th December 2022, 6:54 am; edited 4 times in total