Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Embers of Conflict

The Lorekeeper
    The Lorekeeper

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Observer
    Position : Keeper of Knowledge
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

The Embers of Conflict Empty The Embers of Conflict

Post by The Lorekeeper 3rd April 2022, 12:32 pm

The following thread constitutes the Group 1 thread for the Embers - The Beginning of Conflict Event. Participants will have 7 days from the point this thread is posted to get their replies in before the thread will move forward following the activity rules as outlined in the Event Thread itself. Players of Group 1 will neither need to sign up nor hand their event thread in to participate, as all associated processes are handled by an Administrator directly.
    Holy Crusaders
    Holy Crusaders

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Experience : 5,000,000

The Embers of Conflict Empty Re: The Embers of Conflict

Post by Holy Crusaders 3rd April 2022, 12:41 pm

The day was still young, the sun barely peeking above the horizon. The first rays of morning illuminated a twilight-laden mist that appeared bound to the uneven earth, creeping through the thick rows of trees that lined tall hills, valleys, and rock formations, rolling up to the wide range of mountains in the distance. The canopies yet hid most of the morning light, the waking forests, filled with the characteristic sounds of nature, the rustling of leaves, the song of early morning birds, and the cries of the wind as it permeated every corner of the shadow-covered woodlands, appearing almost tranquil. A stark contrast to the field of battle they were certain, no, destined to become.

One location stood out amongst the trees, however, a tall cliffside that approached the snow-capped mountaintops in the distance, ethereal streams of water flowing from a plateau as they descended groundward, the same thick blanket of green vegetation coating these rock formations. Still, one particular space had been cleared where a tall, grey structure emerged from the cliff, towering over the surrounding landscape as a defining feature. The faint glint of water could be seen in the distance, the ocean’s surface and a gravel beach visible some dozen miles away. Towers of cold stone reached towards the barely lit sky, unmoving monuments of a time long passed, though its importance was just as relevant as it had been upon its construction. Still, the place, despite the time, bustled with activity.

This fortress, a place called Castle Gratia, had been built 500 years ago during the Civil War that had separated the province of Bellum from the Empire of Pergrande, only maintained as a garrison since then. Today, however, Castle Gratia had become home to two full Crusader Armies, each 10,000 men and women strong, not to mention the troops that the Rune Knights had sent. Provisional structures and tents littered the castle grounds and even the free space outside of its walls to accommodate the number of troops now stationed there. Magical lights and fire alike twinkled like an array of stars, driving away the fading night. It would have given an almost joyous impression to anyone beholding it, had it not been for the expressions that soured the soldiers’ features and seemed to vary little from person to person, their faces making their purpose here all the more clear. They knew that battle was coming.

These armies had come to intercept the march of Pergrande deeper into Bellum’s territory, to oppose the flood of Imperial soldiers that had come over the mountains and thus far defied all opposition. Their strategic position was far from optimal, but morale hadn’t taken a turn for the worse now that the Cardinal of Peace had taken command of this force. Rumors had it that, in addition to Vivian Salvina herself, the force had been joined by three Gods of Ishgar from Fiore mere hours prior along with the other volunteers from Fiore, this fact giving the Crusaders, who were watching the turn of events in their homeland with worry, some hope. Perhaps with these titans of Magic, not all was lost, after all.

The night had been a restless one for the Cardinal of Peace, who now stood before a large, round wooden table in the castle’s war room, a map of the area sprawled out on it. Several flags had been placed and pointed on this map, which further bore the Cardinal’s notes on the size, assumed composition, and direction of enemy forces. There had been much to contemplate and more to organize still, but the planning had been wrapped up. Now, the last thing that remained was to brief the Fiorean volunteers, who had only arrived not long ago. The 5 people, some of whom carried more fame and reputation than others, had been called to the war room just a short time prior, and now found themselves standing around just the same table. Vivian had greeted them all as they entered, curtly, but not in an unfriendly way, and when the last of them arrived, she finally granted them the entirety of her attention, placing a last miniature flag, which was colored blue to represent the movement of Pergrande, on the map before her, the flag distinctly located in the part of the map that represented the ocean to the east.

The fair-haired woman, dressed in a flowing white and red garment, appeared elegant and certain in every movement she made, no matter how minute it was. The sword at her hip was sheathed, but it gave the impression that it would be ready for use at any given moment, and had been used extensively in the past. It was obviously not just a ceremonial piece. She raised her head.

“Now that we are all here together, I must express my gratitude to you for coming here today. I am Vivian Salvina, the Cardinal of Peace and leader of Bellum’s Armies. Some of you may know my name, but this is certainly the first time we have the pleasure of meeting. I only wish it was under more enjoyable circumstances”, the woman began, giving all of the people gathered a stern look as she let her gaze wander over each of them following her introduction. Her rainbow-hued eyes would rest on all of the people there individually for a few passing seconds, her attitude reflecting the gravity of this discussion. “As you undoubtedly know, the situation at the front not far from here is very dire and Bellum is in serious danger. Pergrande has struck a heavy blow, but with you here now, we intend to turn the tides of war here, today”. Her voice, although acknowledging the weight of her words, was laden with determination. She radiated the impression of someone who was certain of their qualities as both leader and fighter.

“First, I would like to address the three Gods of Ishgar gathered here”, her eyes would first fall on two distinct figures among the group of three, the Cardinal calling out their names. “Field Marshal Sinclair, Director Ragnos, your reputation precedes you and I am relieved that you could make your way here on this day. It is an honor to finally be able to meet you in person. I wish I could offer you a more courteous introduction, but the circumstances do not allow for it. Still, know that the nation of Bellum is endlessly grateful for your assistance, and the assistance of the Rune Knights in this conflict, of course”.

Her eyes moved next to the third God of Ishgar among the volunteers, addressing him next. “And you must be Mura Kensho. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Guild Master of Fairy Tail. I have to say-”, she paused briefly before she continued, “- I was surprised someone of your renown would volunteer their service in the armed forces of Bellum, but I appreciate it greatly nonetheless. I hope the cooperation between the groups we represent will be fruitful”.

Finally, she would acknowledge the other two people in the room, women both, who she could only assume were Rune Knights based on their uniforms. “I’m afraid I do not know your names, regrettably”. It was a more or less subtle prompt for introduction, of course. “Still, I speculate that you are associated with the Field Marshal and the Director. I thank you for your presence, as well”.

“Now that my introductions are out of the way-”, she would continue seamlessly once everyone had said their piece, “-we have a battle to plan. I will give you a brief overview of the situation”.

Vivian took a deep breath, focussing her attention on the map before she began to point at a particular spot, denoted by a miniature-sized red flag. “This here is Castle Gratia, Bellum’s forces in red, and this-”, she moved her hand elegantly, pointing at a long line that had been drawn in black across the map, bisecting the pictured land area into a northern and southern half, “-this is the front line we have established. Our Crusader troops currently occupy it among several trench lines. As you can see, Pergrande, here in blue, outnumbers us drastically, I estimate in a ratio of about 10 to 1. This-”, her hand would move again in the same elegant fashion it had before, her finger drawing an arc across the map until she found her way to the waters, “-is the fleet of Pergrandean ships that have been spotted near the coast. Sources suggest a total of 10 battleships and an assortment of smaller vessels. They are assumed to act as a blockading force to ensure that no troops land behind the lines of the Imperial army. As such, I surmise that they can safely be ignored for now, but I would like the opportunity to strike at them when this battle is won, if possible. It would deprive the Empire of valuable resources”.

“In any case-”, Cardinal Salvina began again after another brief pause, once again swerving to the simulated frontline on the map before her, “-this is expected to be the point where the most fighting occurs, as Pergrande appears to mass forces here-”, she pointed at a specific point that showed a concentration of blue flags, “-and here”, moving her hand to a similar spot about 1 kilometer west from the other position.

“We intend to stop these attacks and back up our line with the reinforcements that have arrived today before mounting our counterattack to drive this army from our homeland, which is, of course, where you volunteers will come into play. I myself will also take part in the fighting. That said, I would like for all of you to give me a brief idea of your combat abilities so that I can functionally integrate them into battle tactics. That aside, if anyone has any questions they would like to bring up, now is the time. We don’t have much of it and will leave our post here at dawn”.

Ouroboros Squad
    Ouroboros Squad

Player 
    Experience : ?̶̮͕͔̿̉̐?̵̺̐̕?̴̼̏̿̌

Post by Ouroboros Squad 3rd April 2022, 12:46 pm

The same morning would dawn elsewhere, the same sun slowly rising over the horizon to the north. Between the trees, shrouded still in silent darkness, Pergrande had established a Forward Operations Base. It wasn’t far from the trenches that Bellum had dug along a so-called frontline, its troops stationed and ready, but the Pergrandean army was in no particular worry. The mood was light and spirits around the ad-hoc tent city where the army had made its temporary rest were high. And why would they not be? The Empire of Pergrande was winning on all possible fronts, having completely annihilated the first two “armies” that Bellum had sent against it, if they could even be called that. Any modern military should be ashamed to do so, but it was all the more reason to relax and take things easy, the soldiers here previously being more concerned with their MREs and their vodka rations. Sergeants took care that things weren’t getting out of hand, but most appeared entirely complicit in the drunkenness induced both by victory and alcohol.

Now, with the supposed onset of a real battle and the prospect of intensifying combat operations, there had been no drinking, no songs, and no toasts to the motherland late into the night, but that did little to detract from the mood of the average Pergrandean.

The fact that Pergrande had a fleet of Warships and their Marshal herself to back them up, well, that just about made the soldiers feel undefeatable. There was many a rumor coursing the ranks of the Pergrandean military, the lowest recruit to the highest officer speculating about this girl that had suddenly taken command of the entire Army. She wasn’t just any girl, of course, being the sister to the current Empress of Pergrande. Nepotism, however, was unheard of in Pergranti society, and the Marshal had quickly silenced any rumor about such a thing in her first battle, some saying that it was her intervention alone that caused the overwhelming and undeniable defeat of the Bellian army. Still, pushing one’s advantage further yet was of unquestionable strategic benefit, and so, the Marshal of the Imperial Army, with the blessing of the Empress, had authorized the employment of mercenaries from all over Earthland.

A group of just such mercenaries, in fact, accompanied this army, the Pergrandean Soldiers looking upon them with suspicion at best and open contempt at worst, though the Marshal’s orders prevented any of them from acting on their feelings. Still, the mages among these people who had come to fight for the Empire were often kept separate from the natives of Pergrande for obvious reasons. The officers, the noble-born ones especially, however, appeared to be much more friendly and open to these new additions to their forces, undoubtedly not least due to the strategic worth they held.

Thus, the two volunteers from just such a unit of mercenaries, in addition to another individual, had been summoned to the command post in the rear of the Pergrandean base, a particularly large and lavish tent painted with the double-headed eagle banner, the symbol of the Pergrandean Empire. They would find themselves standing in a space largely crowded with all kinds of machinery and equipment, especially communications devices and sensory relays. A team of personnel manned these strange devices, giving their information to other officers who seemed to log, store, and process the data accordingly, the whirr of Pergrandean voices speaking in a foreign tongue unceasing and ever-continuing day and night.

The group of three found themselves before a device that seemed to be the base for some kind of holographic function, a square, blue-ish screen on a plate of light-silver metal stretched out before them. There would be little time to inspect it closer, as the rush of voices in the tent now, for the first time in a while, abruptly stopped as another person entered the tent, two guards flanking her, one on each side. The woman, clad in a black, silk-like uniform, her neatly kept fair hair extending down to her wrist, not acknowledging this fact in any way, her expression stoic and completely unchanging, made her way towards the group of three with swift, confident steps, coming to a halt on the other side of the holograph device before turning toward them. Her eyes, oculi of an unusual color, were cold, unfeeling, scanning the people opposite of her more, categorizing them than looking at them directly.

“Volunteers of the mercenary force-”, she began, her voice soft, neutral, almost entirely devoid of tone, rang out, the notable, although light accent of a Pergrandean giving her words a characteristic ring, “-I am Aleksandra Polyakov, Marshal of the Imperial Army of Pergrande. You stand before me today because I was personally assured of your capabilities. I expect that you bring Pergrande victory on the battlefield today. I will accept no other outcome”.

Before anyone would get the chance to speak up, to even think about saying something, she continued, the holographic device before her switching on, the screen humming to life, displaying the positions of Pergrandean forces and their Bellian counterparts on a satellite map updated in real-time. “We will attack the Bellian army between these two points represented here at precisely 0600, in about 49 minutes time. I myself will directly take part in this assault. Our attack will be accompanied by shipborne heavy artillery fire aimed at the Bellian lines here-”, she pointed at a spot that was marked on the holographic representation before moving on to a different spot on the map noticeably behind enemy lines, “-and here. The latter constitutes the enemy’s center of command, which will be shelled before the beginning of our assault”.

The Marshal of Pergrande’s Imperial Forces moved, her arm indicating a position in the waters before Bellum’s coastline. “This is the current position of our fleet. I expect a retaliatory attack once the Bellians find out where the attack is coming from. We will split into two groups. One of you will back up the fleet and dissuade any fool willing to try and attack it. The others will follow me onto the battlefield”.

Her tone did not shift, her expression did not change, the girl maintaining an almost mask-like facade for the entire duration of her explanation. “Before we begin, you will give me your name and a brief overview of your combat abilities, with the exception of Michael Morgan. I have read enough information provided to me by Envoy Borisov to form my own impression of you”.

Her eyes shifted, now directly staring at the Esper among the three who stood before her, her gaze, piercing and unwavering, fixated entirely on the man. “Some of our soldiers call you a hero of Pergrande, Esper. I will trust them in their assessment once you back up these rumors I have heard with deeds to match. Until then, you are just another outsider. I hope I have made myself clear”. For all she cared, that scurring little rat called Borisov could’ve died in Felidae with the rest of the trash, but her sister seemed to have plans for the Envoy still, and as such, Michael’s achievement was probably in Pergrande’s favor in one way or another. Her eyes remained on the Esper for a few seconds before moving back to the hologram before her, her gaze once more wondering over the display as she spoke with a certain uncompromising finality.

“If any of you have any comments to make about the information I provided, speak now. This is your last chance”.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd April 2022, 3:31 pm

Many thoughts ran through Mura’s head when he decided to show up. One of those thoughts was the whole situation concerning Pergrande and why the hell they just kept making themselves so dislikable in the western parts of Earthland. The opinions on that large country were very negative, and the incident back in Felidae – an incident that he gently regretted not having been present to aid in – might’ve just doomed any and all chances at coming to an equilibrium. Mura knew so little about Pergrande, and most of his knowledge came from Fiorian sources… they were very anti-mage, had their own unique powers of psychokinesis that wasn’t magic, and they were awfully resolute in antagonizing Bellum, their own neighbor.

Another thought concerned Bellum; what was their objective now? Pergrande had made an open enemy with them, so if the warm war ended up turning in their favor, what direction would Bellum go? Maybe the Rune Knights knew more about that than Mura himself, especially given that outside intel and politics weren’t discussed between him and the Council. Remember, Fairy Tail remained a fully independent guild.

There used to be a time when he despised the Council for what they forced the guild to do. Up until now, all of his guild-related actions and efforts were to weld that wound shut and, somehow… redeem his guild. Yet, there was no need for that anymore… but Mura didn’t feel right saying that he was participating in this meeting for the Council’s sake. Not until they gave him and the rest of Fairy Tail a proper apology. Talk about holding a grudge.

Maybe it was just his inner nature. The enmity oozing from Pergrande made them a detestable ally, even potentially. Then again, maybe it was just about time to get out of his comfort zone and experience the real difference between the two neighboring countries, Bellum and Pergrande. Maybe it was just curiosity that drew him here.

Still, whatever drew him here had brought the shaman to the battlefields once more. If he was going to battle against Pergrandean forces again, then he had to prepare for their intolerable Oblivium metals. A huge emphasis was put on Mura’s choice of weaponry, including the newly-forged Harukami, his new belt blade Uwabami and other items in his arsenal. Optimally, he could fight the Pergrandeans without using any spells other than a single Danketsu.

The journey to the east, heading towards the mountainous regions of Bellum, was a long one. With Bosco’s and Joya’s borders closed, some time had to pass before he was allowed to continue on with leverage that he was specifically requested by the Cardinal of Peace in Bellum. It was easy to spot him, since his favorite choice of transport was Seiryū, and once he entered Bellum’s borders, the azure creature’s speed kicked up on approaching their destination. The shaman could soon see the stone fortress and jumped off, allowing the serpentine dragon to emesh with the sky and fly away.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

The amount of soldiers present was being witnessed by the shaman the second time in his life. He quickly made his way to the Cardinal, who awaited all the volunteers inside the war room at the big table. Quite simplistically, he was let in through open doors and greeted back to the Cardinal with a nod and a smile before walking towards the table with a dotted, marked map presented in front of them all. The notes and colors of flags made it abundantly clear...

Vivian Salvina. Mura had come to know that name after reading about the incident and the sparks of war. And the fact that both the Field Marshal as well as the Director of the Rune Knights were here too was remarkable. Come to think of it... had Mura ever met another Wizard Saint before now? The only one that came up in mind was... Johann. The hailed God of Strength. Even while standing among the Gods of Ishgar today, Mura doubted that he had reached Johann’s level just yet. Perhaps just a little longer...

Vivian’s eyes suddenly met his directly. She had come to know this God of Ishgar too, and the shaman nodded a tad bashfully at the uplifting greeting. How weird it felt to actually have been called ‘Guild Master’, huh... but her next words confused him even more. As far as he remembered, his renown wasn’t warranted for worry. Kinda made him glare in a weird, monotone moment at her for a second...

Now, focusing on the war at hand, it was scary to think that Pergrande outnumbered them this much. 10 to 1 were bad odds, really. However, the Cardinal had an overview of the forces present in the arena that was the surrounding lands, with the front line being the main stage of this war. Both Mura, Kyuken and Zirconis were eyeing down the map intently, the two ghosts’ presences staying unacknowledged.

Then, when she asked about their combat abilities, Mura gazed at Serilda and Mythal, then at the blonde-haired Rune Knight who also participated. Come to think of it, his Onmyōdō was versatile and had range, but the potency of it was lacking for the time being. That said, he had a certain style of combat that he preferred and focused on the most. “I’m mostly a close-combat mage. I can deal with long-distance soldiers, but my strength is most potent up close,” he emphasized while nudging at his sheathed katana resting on his left hip. His prosthetic left arm would be clear and visible for all to see too, a change in his form from a few months prior. “I do believe that a good chunk of my abilities can circumvent Oblivium and be just as efficient as any other spell of mine.” His eyes made it to the last of the volunteers who... w-was that-

Strangely enough from the outside, his eyes were glued onto that of the pale-haired sorceress among the volunteers. Kyuken rose an eyebrow at the suddenly statue-like pause, but once that samurai ghost’s eyes met hers too, the same effect overwhelmed him. They were both frozen with the realization... her face was different, and so was the color of her hair. Yet, that auric structure was a code like many others with which Mura could recognize people, and her code spelled out...

Alyia.

WC: 1060

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Thatcywalker
    Thatcywalker

Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 879,612

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st gen iron dragon slayer
    Second Skill: 2nd gen rimefrost dragon slayer
    Third Skill: Inner dragon

Post by Thatcywalker 6th April 2022, 12:57 pm

"Do you know why I called you here Drekka?" The man spoke as he sat looking at the standing redhead across from him, his dragon eye fixed on her face.

"No my Jarl, also I would prefer Reina." She responded with a sigh. It was annoying to get the summons in Fiore since she didn't count on her service being called upon so quickly. Even so, she wasted no time flying to the village in Iserheim.

"Well the Ting has called upon each village of Iserheim to rally troops. However due to Grauwolf devoting most of his warriors to the west coast of bellum, every jarl is expected to pitch in more. Which is why your going to Bellum's eastern coast."

"I was already aware we were going to war, no need-"

"Hush...I'm speaking with you now because I shouldn't. Despite your previous shows of strength and deeds for our people, you are still very much unprepared for a battle like this. As such this will be a test of your worth and prowess in a true war."

"I am more then worthy! Why my mere presence on the battlefield will surely make our enemies cower and hide in their holes."

"You call me a liar?"

"...Well how much different can it really be? Just because theirs more people doesn't mean it changes anything."

"It changes a lot of things, which you will be taught and reminded of. Tyr and Garmr will be excellent teachers for you."

"Are...they going to be with me going to Bellum?"

"sigh. Point is Drekka, when you head over to the eastern coast, you along with every Iser will be representing all of us here. As such I expect you to treat the officers there as if they were your thanes. This means taking orders from them without question."

"If you insist."

"Good. Now I know I said in the past you may treat Drekka as a nickname. But while in Bellum you will use it as your name. I'm sure a Fiore native fighting against their government forces would surely create issues for you."

Reina was about to protest, but a sudden flash of green eyes from the corner of her vision made her reconsider. "Yes my Jarl."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conversation played back in her mind as she stared into the puddle on the outskirts of the Pergrande camp. She despised the idea that her accomplishments here would never reflect on her family's name. But sighed, knowing the Jarl had brought up a clear truth, she already knew those in Fiore who would not hesitate to deal with her if they knew she was here. Perhaps later once this war was over she could reveal these deeds. Worse case scenario, she had to deal with others who would say she lied, and she had a sure solution to put them in their place.

She perked her head up at the sound of laughter, a familiar sound to her. It was from the other Vikings that she came along with, no doubt enjoying the company of Pegrande troops. Drekka understood that Pegrande did not like magic at all, which while weird didn't bother her too much. Clearly they enjoyed playing in the muck of their own mortality instead of trying to elevate themselves, at least the mages of Fiore did not forsake their own power. What did bother her though was that most of them welcomed the Iser group far warmer then expected, especially since most, if not all the Vikings currently here, were mages. That warmth though did not extend to Drekka though.

It might have been her fault though, where most Iser here kept their magic to themselves she had not, or at least appeared not. A mix of her own shapeshifting prowess and a little magic, she had conjured her current appearance to ensure she could not be recognized elsewhere in Fiore. But due to her taking some liberties with it, she had apparently rubbed the empire's troops the wrong way. Then again, she had no real interest in making friends with them either, as far as Drekka was concerned they were beneath her. Though now she took extra care to hide this feeling, knowing that even if it was true, she was still not strong enough yet to prove her point. Except for a incident that may had brought her to where she was currently at, but that was hardly her fault. The dumb mongrel spat on her boots, a bloodied nose was a light punishment as far as Drekka was concerned.

She sighed as she got up and stretched, looking around for something of interest to pass the time. Even if her Iser companions were lesser, they still were entertaining. Her gaze would spot a man walking over to her location from the camp. Seeing his uniform, she had to guess he was a Kapitan, a officer for the Pegrande's forces here. She reminded herself of Jarl's Sventer's discussion as he came up with a smile on his face.

"Здравствуйте!"

Drekka's slight head tilt was enough of a response for the officer to give a polite laugh. "Forgive me, a common greeting of Pegrande. Would you follow me? You have been summoned by the Marshal." She nodded and began following the officer making their way to the command post.

"So Drekka, I hope the earlier incident has not soured your view of Pegrande hospitality?"

"Is that why I'm being brought to the Marshal?"

"Oh on the contrary! They are a few Vikings among the Iser that were brought to our attention ahead of time. You happen to be one of them."

"Well of course. A dragon's might is a valuable thing to have in a fight."

"I would fully expect it to be. With that said, please spare no detail when you speak to the Marshal. Every bit you give to her will be valuable for the battle ahead." With that the two had arrived to the command tent, a rather large and regal looking one with the Pegrande's twin eagle symbol clear to see. Drekka looked at the officer as he gave a nod with a smile, then left. With the Kapitan gone, Drekka would had entered the tent to a confusing scene. It wasn't the various personnel around or some of the more odd looking people, but rather the sounds. A lot of it was more of the foreign tongue that Drekka heard from the Kapitan, but their was a background noise to it. A odd humming, something that she felt in her teeth. She assumed it came from the machines around in the tent, while they weren't a new concept for Drekka she hadn't quite seen machines like these before. Before she could get a better look of them and the people around her, everything suddenly grew quiet.

From the opposite side of where she came in, three figures entered. Two from their garb were guards that much was clear, but the woman in between them didn't strike her as a Marshal. She expected someone taller.

The woman introduced herself as a Aleksandra Polyakov, confirming that she was the Marshal that had summoned her. She then stated that victory was to be expected from them, which was obvious, though perhaps that was more for the others in the room. So occupied with this thought that she was visibly surprised by the sudden image appearing from the table in the center of the tent. Her attention focused on the image, she watched as the admiral pointed out the battle plan. A attack from two sources, one a more frontal assault while ships from the coast would fire...heavy artillery? Drekka furrowed her brow, truth was she still had to learn many of these terms and what they meant. Though given where the ships are intended to strike, she could assume it was some kind of ranged attack, maybe they would fly over somehow?

She then brought up how the group would be split into two, one to join the frontal assault with the Marshal and the other to defend the ships once the foe realizes they are there. Drekka only hoped she didn't get stuck with the babysitting duty. Without breaking pause, the marshal then would ask them of their names and ability in combat, save for one Michael Morgan. Drekka turned to look at the taller man with scrutiny as Polyakov stated she had heard the rumors of him. Hero apparently was the title given from Pegrande troops, and Drekka admitted their may had been some truth to it. His uniform and armor seemed to resemble the fashion of the Pegrande troops around, though with enough of a difference to tell otherwise. Drekka snapped out of her examination as the Marshal brought up any comments they may have about the information given.

Drekka would begin as soon as the Marshal made it clear she was done speaking. "I am Drekka of Iserheim. I am a dragon slayer of exceptional talents. The scales I possess creates shields that most will have issue in breaking. My own strength many will also find hard to deal with, in fact I would argue many of our enemies today will be foolish enough to test it. With that said, I'm at my best when I am able to dive my talons into their fragile armors and bodies." She finished with a clear smugness. Though she would change her tone to something akin to respectful with her next question. "Though I will ask, what do we know of our enemy? While I'm sure most of our foes will hardly be note worthy, we should be aware if they have allied themselves with something like a dragon. Someone like that will certainly create a issue with our assault if were not careful."

WC: 1638

Last edited by Thatcywalker on 17th April 2022, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Embers of Conflict Darksteel

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 8th April 2022, 7:33 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    The time had come for the first official battle of the newly declared war, and while Serilda’s feelings about the conflict itself were mixed, she intended on making sure she was there in the thick of it this time around. The massacre at Joya had been truly horrific to the point that she – along with surely many other people – was still having a difficult time processing everything that had happened. Though she didn’t blame herself for the tragedy given that it was the council and the late Chairman Pendleton that had organized the event, Serilda couldn’t help but feel like her and Mythal’s presence could have helped prevent the attack, or at least stopped it from being as phenomenally catastrophic as it was. A large part of her couldn’t help but feel like the two of them had purposefully been kept away from the area.

Dark thoughts over a dark situation, but something that she couldn’t prove or currently do anything about. However, she could make sure that no one kept her away from future conflict, and Serilda refused to let this first battle go by without being there herself in order to form her own opinion and not be completely reliant on the testimonies of others survivors. As such, upon the call from the Magic Council, she and Mythal amassed a reasonable number of soldiers and set out to meet with Bellum forces at Castle Gratia. The place was bustling with pre-battle activities, the grounds adorned with all the trappings of camping to utilize as makeshift housing for those who had come to help defend Bellum’s territory. Upon arrival, Serilda stayed on the grounds long enough to make sure the Knights were on their way to settling in before the summons came to meet with the cardinal.

Gathering Mythal and their present general Dela, along with one of the newer privates Aliannah that had volunteered to act as a messenger should they need one during the meeting, the four of them ascended into the castle to present themselves along with the rest of those who had been gathered to lead the defensive operation. They found themselves in a war room that accommodated a large table hosting a map of the area and various tokens representing both their own forces as well as the assumed locations of the Pergrandian forces. Serilda approached the table while they were waiting for everyone to arrive and studied it with a quiet frown.

These numbers do not bode well, Victoria commented, the ancient Seal’s voice heard only within Serilda’s mind as the nephilim that shared a soul with Serilda peered at the table through the field marshal’s eyes.

They rarely do when it comes to Pergrande, Serilda replied. They may not count mages among their ranks, but what they lack in magical prowess they more than make up for in sheer manpower. And the might of their espers is nothing to scoff at. It’s honestly a wonder that they were so soundly defeated during the original border conflict that sparked all of this.

Before the two could discuss the situation further, their hostess made the motion to start the meeting, starting with her gratitude for their assistance before introducing herself as Vivian Salvina, the Cardinal of Peace. Serilda continued to listen respectfully as Vivian took a moment to greet those whom she recognized, including the most newly appointed God of Ishgar Mura Kensho, the guild master for Fairy Tail. Serilda raised her brows in a gentle display of surprise. She had been so focused on reading the map earlier that she hadn’t really stopped to take notice of who else had walked in. While Serilda had never met Mura personally, she knew that he had been with Fairy Tail while Mythal had been one of their members prior, and she had heard her future brother and sister in law Vandrad and Mercury talk about him on a few occasions. She would have to make sure to take a moment to introduce herself more personally when all this was done, but for now there were more pressing matters.

When the cardinal addressed her and Mythal directly, Serilda bowed her head in humble acknowledgement as the woman apologized for not offering a more courtly introduction. “Think nothing of it. There are far more important matters at hand, Cardinal Salvina, and we are more than honored to meet you and do our part to defend your nation.” Serilda kept her response short and gracious so as not to carry on an unnecessary conversation when it was not presently appropriate to do so. From there, she continued to listen in rapt silence, her hands clasped gently behind the small of her back in parade rest as the rest of the introductions carried on until it was finally time to get to the meat and bones of their steps moving forward.

Vivian went over the layout of the map and the pieces that were present, explaining what was laid out before them for anyone that might need the orientation. There were Pergrandian ships a ways out in the water, but for the moment it seemed the cardinal was less worried about the fleet and more concerned about the troops that were already on the ground. Her intention was to use the reinforcements that had arrived that day to help push the enemy troops out of Bellum, stating her intention to also be involved in the battle directly. However, in order to know how to properly organize the gathered allies, she needed more information on their abilities. Mura spoke up first, informing everyone that he focused primarily on close combat with his blade, as well as stating his belief that many of his abilities should be effective against any Oblivium based attacks that they could face that day.

Serilda nodded her respect, knowing that Oblivium was one of Pergrande’s most effective assets. Then, when it was clear he was finished, she took it upon herself to speak up next, turning her attention back toward Vivian. “My primary magic is a bit difficult to explain, but in summary it allows me limited control of the world around me at an atomic level. It also makes me a highly defensive wizard. Additionally, I am a god slayer and can control the elements of ice, frost, snow, and wind. I am also capable of summoning a number of celestial individuals to aid me, including an additional army of soldiers that is separate from the Rune Knight forces.”

She did her best to keep her response short and concise, wanting to give the Cardinal the broader strokes of her abilities without making a dissertation out of it. There were a few useful skills she had left out, but nothing that would be prevalent to the battle itself. Not to mention Serilda was still a bit conflicted about the blood magic she had inherited from Victoria, and she did not like to speak of it outright. In any case, the nature of her magic wasn’t as important as what it could do, and she was sure that her summons would at least help with bolstering the Bellum and Fioren numbers if nothing else.

WORDS: 1200 | @Tagged
    Serilda Sinclair

Post by Guest 9th April 2022, 6:02 am

It sounded like a solid enough plan and although Medeia’s gaze did not linger all too long on the holograms, her purple orbs instead seeming to find themselves watching the other members of the group most of the time, the dark mage was content with playing whatever part that she needed to in the upcoming battle. The Marshal appeared to be competent enough and there were genuine moments where the Warlord had to prevent herself from making comments that most certainly had no place in the middle of a briefing. As for the battle itself? Medeia felt little in the way of anything towards the simple minded fools who would be annihilated today, both on her own side or the enemies. She had remained distant from the soldiers during her time in the camp and most of them had seemed intelligent enough to avoid her so she felt nothing in the way of kinship, whereas the moronic idiots of Bellum deserved to be slaughtered. The fact that they would dare worship anyone other than her was a grave insult and the Angel was most certainly looking forward to butchering them by the hundred.

A question was posed to the group as a whole but rather than answer first, Medeia held back and allowed the others to answer first and after only a moment or so, the smug redhead on her right would start to speak. She gave off an air of supreme confidence and the eyes of the Errings Rising Ace fell upon her, an amused expression crossing Medeia’s face. The woman’s magical aura did not seem to match her arrogant boasting, from what the holy being’s senses could tell anyway, making her seem more like she was in over her head rather than ready for the fight that was to take place. Still, magical power was not everything and the god slayer had learned long ago not to judge a mage solely on that. Unashamedly, Medeia would look the woman over briefly and smile slightly. Drekka was most definitely a fine physical specimen for sure and an attractive one at that.

Once Drekka had finished, the dark mage would answer the question herself, after a few moments of thought. “I am Medeia, Warlord of Lust and my powers are rather broad in truth. I am a hybrid god slayer, which allows me to control the elements of sand, gold, curses, fire, blood and anger. These elements bring me an immense amount of crowd control and not only can I annihilate large groups of enemies incredibly quickly but I can also force them to act against their will or even transform them into other beings such as rats or toads. My third magic is a form of Takeover known as Fallen Angel which allows me to use the powers of darkness and holy light in order to decimate my opponents. I have reached a level of Takeover mastery that no other mage who uses this form of magic can reach and that is no lie or overestimation. Generally, my skills lean towards the offensive but my defenses are by no means weak either. More often than not though, my opponents are charred husks before they even get close enough to test them.”

She fell silent then, her arms crossing her rather ample chest. There had been no smugness in her tone of voice and she had spoken as though every word she had said was simple fact. As she awaited the next part of her briefing, her thoughts would drift, memories of the battles that had brought her to this point coming to the forefront of her mind. Her father and brother, her battles with Suzhen, Terumi, Nita and that irritating little bastard who ran Fairy Tail. Each fight had only increased her power and now? She was at the stage in her life where simply finding someone to push her seemed to be a hopeless task. It was both pleasing and unfortunate when she thought about it. All this power but no one left for her to test her strength against.

Last edited by Medeia on 16th April 2022, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Post by Dela 9th April 2022, 10:18 am

A world at war. It was a new experience for an immortal short on such things. Dela hadn't lost sight of her personally pressing goals, but the lack of developments had pushed her to fill the void in her brain with information concerning the war and the people involved in it. She may not look it, but she had quite a network of people all over the continent of Ishgar. While most of them were farmed for any shred of info on Aberneel and Elle's whereabouts, they were far more knowledgable about happenings in the world than her issues, which served her well enough.

It was surreal to mill about the Rune Knight troops and other soldiers situated around Castle Gratia. If she'd been distant from her former squad and the other faction soldiers before, she all but avoided her peers now. She turned down having anyone work with or under her if she could. Losing her last squad in what still felt like her fault even if there was no way she could have known... but it was her job to know things. There was no way to see that devastation coming, yet she still felt responsible. It had changed her in ways she didn't even realize yet.

Before long, Field Marshal Sinclair collected Dela, the Director, and a new private and the quad made their way to meet with Vivian Salvina, the Cardinal of Peace. She was fair in complexion and regal, polite enough in greeting without seeming overly friendly. She oozed leader. Dela couldn't help but draw parallels between the Field Marshal and the Cardinal.

If not for her experience in Felidae, it would still be highly uncharacteristic for General Hodgins to be standing not only in the war room but in the same breathing room as her present company. Perhaps even with her newly acquired determination to be of some help in these heinous conflicts, the girl didn't really deserve to be standing where she was. She was nervous, though it'd be hard to tell given she was still masking with her general sassy indifference.

Her bosses were greeted properly while Dela glanced between Mura Kensho (who also got a personal greeting), whom she knew enough about to not find too interesting, to the map and flags on the table. She busied herself memorizing the map and deducing the implications even before it was properly explained, looking up for only a moment to give a wordless nod of greeting to the leader of Bellum's armies. No need to take up time to introduce herself. It wasn't really important in the long run.

The Cardinal then asked for their capabilities, which raised Dela's opinion of her. It was key to know as much about what was at her disposal for optimum tactical strategy. Mura explained his and Serilda explained hers and then it seemed it was her turn. How was she supposed to follow those bada** explanations? The blonde suppressed a disgusted sigh. "Espionage," Dela blurted, her nerves getting the best of her a little. Cheeks lightly flushing, she tried to elaborate the important bits. "While a cursed crystal gave me magical girl magic-- ribbons, glitter, and a unicorn, yeah-- I'm not particularly skilled in combat. My true expertise is infiltration and information gathering and providing misinformation. Spec Ops stuff. I speak all the languages in Ishgar and I can alter my appearance to anyone I need to be. And should I get caught, I'm immortal, so... no worries, I'll come back.." the general explained, though she still awkwardly trailed. She didn't like revealing her inability to stay dead, but given the dire circumstances, she didn't have the luxury of keeping that secret anymore. Even with it, it didn't seem like enough, but it was all she had to offer. Spying and dying was all she was actually good at, so hopefully the Cardinal would take advantage instead of sending her to the front lines.

Last edited by Dela on 9th April 2022, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Embers of Conflict 60731_s
    Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 4
    Experience : 1,421,385

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Psionic Ascendance
    Second Skill: Manifold Armory
    Third Skill: Sepulchre's Sigil

Post by Knight Owl 9th April 2022, 12:26 pm

Michael Brooklyn Morgan "Red Alert"
    The Embers of Conflict

He was greeted with a familiar scene he could have sworn he had seen before, a wave of nostalgia hitting him a little. Yet this scene he could not point out what it was, or maybe he was used to walking through rows of soldiers on standby while he was on his way to be brief of his mission. Yes, this might be the familiar scene of the time walked through the pavements of Bellum before he was deployed to annihilate Pergrande’s forward bases during the events in the Border War. Ironic, is it not? That he, who had slain Pergrandians for the greater good and sake of the freedom of magic, is now hailed a hero by their enemies and sided against Bellum. This sudden change is not random nor a product of a sudden change of heart. No, he had reasons to side with the Ironheart Pact.

One of them is revenge.

He’d rendezvous with the rest of the hired help, keeping his own aura in check. It had been difficult to keep this otherworldly and hellish aura inside him, but lately he was doing well in keeping this animosity from being felt by everyone, concealed by his own psionic energy. There, he’d walk with two other mages whom he was unfamiliar with as they were led to the tent where he would be greeted with a woman who introduced herself as the Marshal of the Imperial Army. As she laid out the plans, he couldn’t think of any flaw, which justified her position in the army to his eyes. Brilliant, and cunning. Mayhaps he’d be asked to secure their position, or to head straight into battle. Regardless of where he’d be asked to go, he will do his best to see this mission a success. She’d then ask for his comrade’s identities and powers, save for himself. Him being an esper is no secret considering he risked his own life to save the envoy of Pergrande, and was hailed a hero due to his ‘heroic’ deed.

Though, he’d prefer not to be referred to by his real identity to avoid a confrontation from his  relatives. Doubtless his twin brother, Francois, would join the fray as one of the Rune Knight’s wizards.

First was the slayer, Drekka. Her fearsome appearance would do justice to her strength and skill as a slayer if only for the fact that she could do well in a one on one scenario. He doesn’t think highly of her mostly because he doesn’t feel that much power emanating from her, thinking that she might just be all bark but no bite. The other woman, however, is much more different, as if she was on a whole other level than the twins who nuked Joya. She’d be a dangerous enemy if she was to side with Bellum, and he doubts he’d be able to deal with someone like her.  Needless to say, he’s glad to have someone like her on their side.

He’d shift his gaze at the marshal, then towards his comrades, before speaking. “I’d rather if you referred to me by my Pergrandian identity. Please refer to me as Mikhail Levin from now on.” It is true that he indeed has house Levin’s bloodline flowing through him, but the 500-ish year discrepancy would say otherwise, considering there’s proof that his mother was born 500 years ago. The reason for the whys and hows is beyond him and/or. What mattered was that house Levin serves Pergrande once more. But if word got out that a Morgan is fighting for the Ironheart Pact under the command of Pergrande, there's bound to be repercussions to his twin's reputation, as well as to the entirety of house Morgan.

While it's a great idea for the other two to get a gist of his abilities, he thought otherwise. It’s best to hide what he’s capable of from the two. After all, he doesn’t fully trust them, especially since the most powerful of them can just as easily wipe out the entire Pergrandian force with just a snap. Considering his previous altercations with said wizards who nuked an entire city, it’s justified that he had his reservations. It’s no secret to the Pergrandians that he has some varying degrees of manipulation, though the highlights of his abilities would be his telekinesis and portal creation, the latter of which he used to save him and some of the Pergrandeans from the nuke. His high level of reality, dimensional, and spatial manipulation might be known to them, as well as his demon arm, which can be of great use to the marshal. Yet there are some talents that he is hesitant to show, all of which concerns his… demon arm. Regardless, considering that Aleksandra is only asking for his comrade’s strengths, he had no need to indulge their curiosity of what this famed ‘Hero of Pergrande’ can do. He can only trust the marshal to send him where his talents are needed the most. “As for my part, I can offer no comment on the plan. Though, I do wonder what criteria must be met as the backup of our fleet.”

POST WORD COUNT: 860
    TOTAL WORD COUNT: 860
    MEL @ WW

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 9th April 2022, 5:56 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    978 words || || job info/job sign-up || short note here

It was a thought that Mythal was sure everyone thought but… war sucked.

For the most part, people would gather around that notion and preach it to the very walls of existence. They all had more reason than the Slayer; their homes were getting ravaged, their loved ones were getting hurt or killed or, to generalize it all, their entire lives were flipped upside down. Viable, realistic viewpoints that backed up believing that war was hell. The problem with Mythal was his entire life, for the most part, had been one big war. Though there were timeframes where he wasn’t in what one might consider a ‘battle’, he was always on edge and ready for conflict against the goddess who swore vengeance against him and his loved ones. Though that particular war had only picked up steam in the last couple of years, he’d been caught up in several battles since then.

And frankly, being caught up in the strife between nations was… odd. It didn’t weigh any more or less with him than what he’d already experienced, though he did recognize that both Pergrande and Bellum were untrustworthy at best. But there was little denying that the nation in the deep north bore a strong, violent hatred against magic and anyone controlling even a sliver of that power was considered an enemy and deserving of death. That was a future that he could not allow for his future wife and his children, for the family he had developed in Fiore and beyond. So as much as he held a personal grudge against Bellum, he’d held his tongue on protests against the Rune Knights alliance with them. Last thing he needed to do was cause any further damage than the world had already experienced in Joya.

Mythal remained close to Serilda, a grim look of displeasure and even annoyance plastered on his face. With his hands in his pockets, he was the only other Rune Knight besides Dela that was not in an official uniform. Though this was one of the few situations he may have considered a formal occasion, the Darkness Slayer had no intentions of donning his ostentatious garb. If he was going to fight at his absolute best, he needed to be comfortable. A pretty, clingy uniform only made a person look fancier when they were dead.

Four Rune Knights were summoned to the innards of Castle Gratia to meet with the leader of Bellum’s joint army. He was surprised a new recruit had so hastily signed up to join the pack; one Aliannah, who he’d met on her first day within the corp. She seemed strong enough in her own right but still a blueblood in terms of the Rune Knights ranking. Still, her role as messenger would be helpful, should things turn sour mid-battle. He was concerned about Dela’s placement in the group; she was a proven member of the Knights and had been promoted by her own achievements but Mythal knew firsthand that she was not a fighter. She excelled in getting into places where she didn’t belong and gathering information without anyone knowing. A full frontal assault was a dangerous place for even the most veteran of warriors, let alone a master spy. But she had grown in the years since the attack on Era… or at least he hoped she had.

As they arrived in the war room, they were met by a fair-haired woman. He didn’t need an introduction to know who she was; Bellum’s Cardinal of Peace, Vivian Salvine. He’d committed the dossiers on Bellum’s commanders to memory. She introduced herself properly, proving a prologue, of sorts, to what the meeting was meant to entail. But before she began that part, she decided to put focus on the three gathered Gods of Ishgar. She addressed Mythal and Serilda in kind, thanking them for their participation and ladling compliments onto the two. The Darkness Slayer gave her an appreciative nod, letting Seri take the lead in talking, as he often did in official meetings such as this. Vivian then turned her attention to Mura, a familiar face, if only by name recognition. Mythal had been a member of Fairy Tail for several months and had heard tell of Mura but never actually got the chance to meet the man behind the name. He was… shorter and younger than the Director expected.

Dela and Aliannah were  greeted as well, though not as formally. Once all of that was out of the way, Vivian focused their attention on the map. She provided an overview of the situation; pointing out their location in Castle Gratia and where the allied forces lay against the enemy forces. There didn’t need to be a clarification about how well and outnumbered they were, given the difference in numbers on the pieces. Ten to one were bad odds no matter how you presented them and worse was the Bellum forces knew it. Mythal didn’t even need the assistance of his newly acquired Soul Stone to know how terrified the army was.

Near the end of her review, she asked for a tactical breakdown of everyone’s abilities. Serilda and Mura each gave a semi-detailed idea of what they were capable of, followed by Dela’s admittance that open combat was not her forte. Despite that, she was still there and didn’t seem intent on running -- not like death was a big deal to her anyways. “Ah… I can do a bit of everythin’,” Mythal said, pulling one hand from his pocket and scratching his cheek. “I work well with Seri- er, Field Marshall Sinclair in that she can tank and I provide the damage. I ain’t the best in defensive spells but I can take a hit and get back up. So… that’s ‘bout it.” He rarely had to break down his abilities and it was always so awkward.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 10th April 2022, 11:23 am

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

She had only managed to read about the last conflict, the devastation of Felidae and all of the other deaths that occurred during this battle, now a war. She had partaken in the beginning, when it all began, volunteering to assist in the war on the terms of helping the children that were innocent amongst the battle field. Aliannah had rescued several and brought them back to Bellum, after all, children were innocent, they know nothing of what their parents decide, following only what their parents tell them to or trying to survive. She had housed them and clothes them, spending time to take care of them. Additionally, setting up a secondary orphanage closer to the boarder so that the children wouldn't have to travel as far, their traumas treated more readily.

Of course this wasn't all of it, she had learned that even despite the young ages of kids many of them had begin to have thoughts and ideas ingrained in their heads, bickering and fights breaking out between the kids over the country that they came from. The blonde wouldn't accept it and one by one for each child she spent time to explain the situation, that each of the children here were all subjected to the same fate because of a battle that the adults began. Soon enough there was peace once again amongst the children and the caretakers. That is not to say that Aliannah didn't have to dismiss several because of their attitude and preferential treatment towards one child over the other based on birth. But she finally managed to get it done and settled.

Yet, it was because of her attention to the children that she had taken in and that she had been caring for that she missed the second bout of conflict, resulting in more deaths and more innocent children without either parents. It weighed on her soul. The results and the effects of this war. She needed to take a stand, something more than what she would be able to do in Meliora Vitae as they wouldn't take a stand as a guild - their neutral stance preventing them from taking sides. But, this was something that the blonde wouldn't and couldn't condone. Thus, she had parted ways from the guild and found a new place amongst the ranks of the Rune Knights.

Her first interaction with the Rune Knights was with Director Ragnos and his daughter, it wasn't something that she had expected out of a Faction dedicated to policing, yet the fun interaction was well welcomed and all she needed to know that she'd be welcomed amongst their ranks.

Upon hearing of the gathering for people called by Bellum authorities the blonde volunteered to go. Her desire to help wasn't exactly branching on the thought of leading a battle or leading an army or leading anyone to be exact. She didn't exactly volunteer to fight, though she would if it came down to it and if with was something that was absolutely necessary, but to be a messenger should it be needed, anything to assist was better than doing nothing at all. It wasn't to say that the blonde couldn't fight it was more along the lines that she would have to gather the strength and the mind set to accept that she was delivering a blow to someone who likely had a family. Yet, she knew that when it come down to it it was either hit to get hit and the blonde knew better than to just sit there and take it. You needed to fight if you wanted to survive and she need to survive to get back to the kids that she had left in the orphanage with a promise of returning.

She followed behind Field Marshal Sinclair and Director Ragnos accompanied by another associate of the Rune Knights as they entered the war room. Aliannah stood in the back slightly, allowing for the others to take a gander at the map that sat in the middle of the room. Indigo orbs flickered from person to person taking a quick glance at everyone there, the female in the front of the room that stood at attention and seeped leadership from her entire entity was Bellum's Cardinal of Peace, Vivian Slavina. She had a pale tone and pale blonde hair to match, yet despite her demeanor she held a distinct command.

Aliannah listened attentively as the situation was explained to her, to all of them, nodding in recognition of the greeting, before introductions started. She listened carefully as Mura and then Serilda followed by the other Rune Knight and Mythal explained their capabilities. She made sure to look at each one as they explained what they brought to the table, yet as she made eye contact with Mura something stirred within her, something that she hadn't felt in a while but knew was there none the less.

Alyia.

The angel that had kept her alive, that had given her a second chance at life and had taught her the ways of her magic as well as the magic that was bestowed upon her by the angel. It was solely due to the angel that Aliannah was standing where she was today. Yet, the angel had been quiet for quite some time, the blonde hearing nothing from her. But one look at this person in front of her had the angel within her acting up and nearly vibrating, Aliannah could feel the restlessness of the angel's soul within her body.

The blonde blinked several times before calming herself and attempting to calm the angel within her. She took a breath before nodding a bow in respect. "My name is Aliannah, I came on account on being a messenger if needed in the bouts of battle. Much like Director Ragnos my magic can do a little bit of everything, but I suppose I more specialize on support and large area attacks." The blonde's face remained straight, not showing a single sign of emotion, well at least she hopped she wasn't, the chaos that was occurring internally was something that wasn't necessary for people to know.

TAG: XXX ╳ WORDS: Post: 1028 || Total: 1028 ╳ NOTES: XXX

Ouroboros Squad
    Ouroboros Squad

Player 

Post by Ouroboros Squad 11th April 2022, 10:45 am

Aleksandra listened to the first of them, a woman who appeared quite confident in her abilities as something she referred to as a “Dragon Slayer”. Of course, The Marshal had heard of these beings during her studies, mages that claim to have inherited the power of the once-mighty mythical beasts. In the end, of course, they were mages like any other. While Aleksandra Polyakov lacked the distinct indoctrination most Pergrandeans displayed, and indeed, benefited from a kind of insight into magic and its workings in Ishgar unlike the majority of Pergrandeans, she couldn’t help but despise this phenomenon in her own right, not for the simple fact that it was magic in itself, but for the innate limits that were inherent to magical power. The use of psionics, the power of the mind, bore so much more power, but these cretins failed to realize that, as did the whole of Ishgar. A pity, that was, well, for them, at least. It would be the reason why Pergrande would stand victorious on this day and in this conflict, she was certain.

She would raise her voice anew, responding to the first of the volunteers and her question.

“Your enemy will obviously be the Crusaders armies of Bellum, mages all. Bellum, as I have been informed, is also reinforced by an organization known as the Rune Knights from their allied nation of Fiore. The force is led by a Bellian Cardinal. We know where the troops have been stationed and we can anticipate the movements of their brigades and will take measures accordingly”. It was strange. Why would dragons even be a question when their age had ended so long ago and real dragons were seldomly seen these days? Was this woman scared of an unexpected turn of events or did she possess information that the Marshal was not privy to? The notion peeved Aleksandra, even if she showed none of this smallest sliver of emotion she felt in any perceivable way, though her next response came as somewhat uncharacteristic.

“That is all the information our scouts have managed to obtain, and it is all the information we need, … or have you changed your mind, Drekka of Iserheim? I didn’t know that Vikings would waver in the face of dragons, especially a dragon slayer”. Her tone did not change, it remained neutral and stoic, her expression the same plain one as ever, but it was clear that her words had issued a challenge. The Pergrandean Army made heroism and bravery a de-facto requirement for troops, and these men and women readily obliged. They would have felled even the mightiest of dragons for their motherland, and if that would be too much for one of these oh-so-powerful mages to keep up with, well, perhaps it would be best if they remained on guard duty here at the base instead.

The next one introduced herself, titling herself as the “Warlady of Lust”. Yet another arbitrary title that mages would give to those they despised. These “Warlords”, Aleksandra knew, were criminals wanted for especially heinous acts. It was an ominous thing to speak aloud, but the Marshal cared very little if the forces under her control were classed as criminals in other countries or not. What mattered was that they delivered results for Pergrande, and if they didn’t, somehow trying to display their particularly manic streaks among her own forces, then she herself would strike them down immediately and without hesitation. She would have to keep an eye on this Medeia based on that, but the woman before her appeared exceedingly confident in her arcane skills, even more so than the previous one, this one, too, being a slayer.

Aleksandra acknowledged the Warlady’s explanation with a curt nod, knowing that, based on her description, she would be best suited for the open frontlines, not least due to the fact that the Marshal herself could monitor her there. If she did speak the truth, that was. From what she’d heard of Borisov, these mages came in two categories: One of them too weak to save even a single civilian, and the other one possessing the ability to erase a metropolis in a single instant. She would have to see where these two fell over the course of the battle, her trust in them non-existent from the very start. “We’ll see what you can do on the battlefield, then, Medeia”, her reply came short and non-committal.

She had, however, a little more sympathy for the last among the group of volunteers, even if he had much to learn about Pergranti society still. For example, making demands of a member of the imperial household would, by some, be seen as enough of an incident to warrant charges of high treason. It was his luck that Aleksandra, as a member of the imperial household herself, was free of such ideological bias. She responded to the Esper, her voice and tone shifting ever-so-slightly, though it was enough of an indication that she would allow no discussion or critique of her actions. “You will be called by a Pergranti name when you have earned it, outsider”.

She paused briefly. There was no reason to dwell on this point any longer. “The capability for long-range deterring fire and pin-point accuracy would be excellent prerequisites for someone assisting a fleet. Perhaps your skillset is suited best for this task, Esper, wouldn’t you agree?”.

“In any case-”, she spoke again, turning towards the opening in the tent she had used to enter not long ago, the holographic device before her switching off, its lights extinguished “-your skills will be put to the test very soon, volunteers”. The guards beside her stepped forward, handing all of them all a piece of equipment in resemblance of a single earbud. “Use this to stay in contact with the officers in charge of the assault as well as myself. If you have any important status updates you will relay them back to me, but don’t dare to waste my time. Now, follow me, we have idled long enough”.

Without further words, she would head out of the tent, her guards remaining where they had stood. Outside of the tent, the situation in the Pergrandean camp had gotten vastly tenser. Soldiers ran about, officers shouted commands, and the roar and hum of machines and vehicles drowned out almost all other sounds. A column of war machines never before seen in Ishgar stood on standby in a flattened area not far off, beasts of metal of charcoal hue stretching out in long rows. They were vehicles of an armored kind and covered entirely in metal, no doubt, each sort sporting a different type of what was unmistakably a cannon, movement across tracks appearing to be their method of propulsion. What these volunteers were looking at were state-of-the-art tanks manufactured by the Pergrandean Empire, the division being readied for combat.

A constant number of trucks laden with soldiers and supplies followed a road that had been driven through the trees, undoubtedly heading directly for the front lines. Helicopters, another thing the mages among the volunteer force would have never before seen, stood close, crews preparing them for take-off, the rotor blades slowly but surely beginning to spin, adding to the soundscape of a modern army preparing for war.

The Marshal, of course, was used to these sights. It was, after all, the army she had personally composed for this operation, and all of this had been planned meticulously. She took a single glance at the watch on her wrist. “It’s time to begin our operation. All those seeking to join me on the battlefield enter this helicopter with me”. She indicated the closest of the transport helicopters before pointing at a different one further away. “The one protecting the ships will take this helicopter. It will transport you directly to the fleet. Speaking of-”, she paused again, putting a finger on her earpiece before speaking again, now in Pergranti, which those who did not speak it, naturally, would fail to understand, “- let us teach these dogs the meaning of Artillery”.

“Kapitan, nachnite operatsiyu! Vy mozhete strelyat', kogda budete gotovy (Captain, commence the operation! You may fire when ready).

One second passed, two seconds, then, the horizon was alight with flame, a rhythmic sound, repeated again and again like the drum of a thunderstorm shaking the earth, making even the ever-present noise of the Pergrandean base appear quiet in comparison. Flashes lit the still not fully illuminated sky, unmistakably coming from the direction where the fleet was located. It was the sound of shipborne artillery being fired, dozens upon dozens of guns of enormous caliber roaring one after the other, unleashing a hail of shells upon the enemy’s base. This, indeed, would signal the beginning of the battle, and the Marshal wordlessly turned and entered the helicopter, which, in just a few seconds, would be ready to head to the battlefield and arrive there in the span of only minutes.

@Knight Owl @Medeia @Thatcywalker
    Holy Crusaders
    Holy Crusaders

Player 

Post by Holy Crusaders 11th April 2022, 10:55 am

Vivian Salvina reacted first to the Gods of Ishgar, the leaders of the Rune Knights and Field Marshal Serilda Sinclair specifically, a grateful nod affirming that which the God of Ishgar in charge of their allied force had stated. Apart from Serilda, no one seemed to have much to add to her admittedly lacking greeting, the Cardinal, therefore, proceeding apace with her other explanations. When it was time for the mages to describe their combat abilities, the God of Ishgar that served as Fairy Tail’s Guild Master was the first to take the initiative, detailing that he was a mage whose abilities excelled in close-quarters combat. The Cardinal of Peace nodded. She could empathize with that, her fighting style, after all, being vastly similar to the one the God of Ishgar seemed to rely on, though she wasn’t sure about Oblivium. It was concerning, the curious metal going by that name, known to automatically disperse all ethernano it came into contact with in an instant, especially knowing that Bellum relied so heavily on the arcane arts. It was something that had busied Vivian continuously for the past hours and days as she pondered what exactly Bellum would face on the battlefield. Very little was known about the armed forces of Pergrande apart from the information they had been able to gather during the clashes at the border that were responsible for the escalations that followed in the first place, the properties of Oblivium being one such piece of information. As such, the Cardinal replied with a still stern expression, though her tone carried with it a hint of optimism. “Then perhaps you will be our trump card on the battlefield, God of Serenity. I pray to Arcanos that it is as you say”.

The next to give the Cardinal the details of their abilities would be the Field Marshal of the Rune Knights herself, not going into too much detail initially, though God Slaying magic and Summoning were something the Cardinal could work with, even if the exact meaning of Serilda’s defensive nature, as well as the manipulation at atomic level, eluded her. From the sound of it, however, and the fact that she was one of the Gods of Ishgar, mages famous for their outstanding power and virtue, her place, too, would be the battlefield. The same applied to almost all the other Rune Knights, the Director, a God of Ishgar much the same as the Field Marshal, professing that he appeared to be an all-rounder, and while he gave no details about his magic, he admitted that he was more offensive in nature when compared to the other leader of the Rune Knights present here. The woman, a blonde by the name of Aliannah, joined the director in a similar manner, having nothing unique to add apart from the fact that she seemed proficient at attacks that would target a wider area.

From what Vivian and her magic sensory could tell, these people were certainly no liars, all of them possessing the aura of truly high-ranking mages worthy of acknowledgment. Perhaps, with Aliannah’s skillset, she would be best suited for the task that would follow at the end of the battle. “If you are specialized in attacks that target wider areas, perhaps your skills would be useful in pursuit of the Pergrandean fleet once our battle has been won? It is certainly something to consider”.

The last one from within the group of Rune Knights would be a surprising one, though, the woman, well, girl, really, if appearances were to be trusted, offering an answer that differed significantly from that of the other mages. She did not offer a name, only the nature of her abilities, and while her magic left even someone like Bellum’s Cardinal of Peace somewhat speechless, the follow-up to that grabbed Vivian’s attention almost immediately. The abilities this girl described were of a nature that was rare among the armies of Bellum and in her force especially, making them all the more valuable, even if the notion of immortality was a little bit too outlandish. Vivian was slightly taken aback, though she had no reason to doubt the Rune Knight’s words.

“Then, I have a proposal to make…”, the Cardinal of Peace began, ignoring the fact that even now, the Rune Knight girl had yet to officially introduce herself, the Cardinal instead looking to the Field Marshal and the Director for approval. “The infiltration of Pergrande’s base of operations could give us not only important data that could change the course of this battle, but this war as a whole. If we obtained more information about Pergrande’s technologies, doctrines, their lines of communication, their battle planning… all of it would all be useful to the war effort. If it is as you say, then I would like to ask you to, instead of heading with us to the battlefield, use the coming battle and the distraction it provides to make your way into the enemy’s camp and gather as much intel as possible. It is a risky operation and you would be on your own behind enemy lines, but it is an opportunity I would rather not pass up”.

The girl, of course, would have to give her agreement to the proposal, as would her superiors, but it was something that suited the skillset the girl described and the agenda that Bellum had in this battle, and indeed, this war in general. “With that said-”

The Cardinal began, elegant words once more directing the attention of the group before being interrupted first by a loud, whistle-like noise that would divert the focus of all present before they were violently cut off by the sound of a massive explosion, the stone beneath their feet shaking violently. “By Arcanos, what the-”. Another explosion, much the same as the previous one, though this one appeared closer, heavier than before. The door to the war room swung open, a crusader in full plate armor bursting through before practically yelling towards his Cardinal. “My Lady, we are under attack! It’s- it’s the Pergrandean fleet!”.

Realization twisted the Cardinal’s expression into a grimace. It was evident that she had underestimated the range of the enemy’s fleet, vastly so. How was this possible? Cannons shouldn’t be able to reach dozens of miles inland or possess such a firepower, not without the aid of magic, of which she was sure Pergrande possessed none whatsoever.

“The plan has changed”, she commanded immediately, directing her now even sterner expression at her subordinate. “Give the command to ready all of the troops! I will transport all of us directly to the battlefield”. Another explosion rocked Castle Gratia, this time being so severe that it would throw anyone but the most steady of people to the ground, even the Cardinal herself stumbling from the sheer force that resonated through the stones. Clouds of dust rained from the ceiling, the sound of splintering stone echoing through the structure around them. From outside, passing voices could be heard shouting in horror. “Shit”. “What was that?!”. “A tower’s been hit. We have casualties!”.

The Cardinal didn’t hesitate. “We have to get out of here, now! Follow me!”, storming out of the door that the volunteers had used to enter the war room before, through a hallway, and into the large inner courtyard of Castle Gratia. It was indeed as one of the soldiers had said. A collapsed tower covered part of the wall of the fort in rubble and still swirling clouds of dust. Soldiers could be heard screaming and crying in agony, and beyond it all, what seemed like the echo of thunder and the flashes of lightning on the ocean in the distance. The cliff around them practically exploded with shellfire, dirt and dust raining upon everyone who did not find cover with every resounding impact of heavy artillery, with every massive fireball that momentarily blossomed before fading into charcoal smoke. Still, the majority of the soldiers were unaffected by the first volley, it seemed, only sustaining bruises and light injuries. Castle Gratia was holding, but how long it would continue to hold was entirely uncertain. The situation did not look good in the slightest.

“I hope you all are ready for battle! Someone has to attack the ships now or we'll all be blown to pieces, by Arcanos! The rest will follow me to the battlefield!”, the Cardinal shouted in obvious agitation, her voice barely overpowering the distant thunder and the crash of explosions. This was not at all how she had anticipated this battle to start.

@Mura Kensho @Serilda Sinclair @Mythal Ragnos @Dela @Aliannah
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2022, 2:32 pm

A-Aliannah…?

The other participants in the room had spoken. It was funny but also symbolic and somewhat poetic that the Rune Knights’ two front figures sounded like two sides of a single coin; the Field Marshal focused on defense while the Director focused on offense. Still, they were behemoths in their crafts, and Mura did not ever want to face both of them at once in the battlefield… like, ever. Those Pergrandean troops had it coming, at this point.

A-Aliannah, though… that sounded like Alyia, but the name was slightly different. She… did she even recognize him anymore? Had it been that long – surely not…?

The other blonde Rune Knight who claimed immortality did make the shaman’s brain tinker a lot. Immortality was seldom seen as a trait to be envious of; sure, many people would like to be under the impression that they could not die, and… but… nevermind. Immortality wasn’t as alien as he expected to begin with, but why did the notion of not dying bother him so much? Why was he feeling heavy in his chest all of a sudden?

Was it… fear? Fear for his own life? A single glance at his prosthetic arm reaffirmed him that, no matter what sort of opposition he met out there, he’d somehow live to fight another day. Now, he just hoped that the Immortally Magical Girl could gain tide-turning intel via her trait; espionage. That was definitely something that Mura didn’t see himself excel in.

His thoughts were abruptly cut short by the sudden, seismic shake caused by the explosion outside. Mura’s prosthetic had already clung to the sheath of Harukami, while he lowered his stance as a reflex. “They’re able to aim and reach us this far away…?” he commented shortly, keeping in mind that the Pergrandean army peed all over the concept of magic. Were psychic powers behind their accuracy this time again? His stance only lowered when a third explosion hit, almost itching to jump through the window already.

Nah, but simply, Mura kept quiet while following the Cardinal out to the courtyard, his sheath steadily held as he witnessed the shellfire and the direction the shots came from. The fort could hold for a while longer, but Mura feared that they had underestimated the Pergrandean arsenals once again. Something had to be done with the constant rain of metal.

The ships from far away… were they planning to stay and just fire bullets and cannons at them from the long distance? Were they prepared to meet resistance from foot-soldiers? From what he remembered, it was usually wiser to attack the blockading force on the waters near the battle’s end, but they didn’t anticipate this range capability.

“If they’re aiming to size us down from afar, will they be expecting anyone to run up to them in retaliation?!” he directly asked the Cardinal, trying to raise his voice high enough for her to hear him. The Pergrandeans were on ships, and they likely armed themselves with long-range weaponry to make sure that nobody could approach the ships. That meant that getting close was next to suicidal, but it also meant that it’d be easier to deal with them up close once that previous challenge had been overcome.

Would they be carrying Oblivium, too? Mura felt like they would, if not purely to prevent Flight Magic or any of that sort from bypassing their blockade. Also, given the previous war, it didn’t seem like Pergrande were low on Oblivium, so if they equipped it on every single soldier on their lists, then it wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume that from his perspective.

All things considered in the blink of an eye, the shaman spoke up again: “I’ll attack them! Any comments?!” Assuming that the Cardinal or any of the other Fiorian mages didn’t stop him in his tracks with a word or two, the shaman elevated from the rocky surface and darted towards the shore where he remembered the blockade having been mapped in the war room. The directions of the flying cannonballs helped him pinpoint the ships’ location, and he made sure to fly right above the ground on his way towards the sea.

Harukami, too, was vibrating, eager to be unsheathed and unleashed. The chain blade around his right arm felt the same way, and so did his red stone dagger. While charging forward at over mach 2 speed, his clothed flute was pulled up from his hip, readied up in front of his lips as he played a soothing melody to ease his nerves.

Kyuken… I hope you have experience fighting on ships.

… Do hay boats count?

N-Nevermind…

WC: 776
    TWC: 1,836

Themes:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 15th April 2022, 3:16 pm

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

Indigo orbs looked at the Cardinal as they addressed the girl, attacking the fleet that would be something that she could do if she was not needed else where. Aliannah sunk back into her head a little bit thinking for a moment about how she would be able to deal with herself if she caused the death of so many people, being the cause of people to lose loved ones. Her thinking seemed to cause Alyia to settle once again as Aliannah no longer took notice of the Fairy Tail wizard, thinking about the next step that she would have to do from the back lines. Only acting as Pergrande would be retreating. Maybe the war would end without her having to handle things, however that likely wouldn't be the case.

Aliannah took in a deep breath, swallowing her resolve as she thought about having to do her part. If she didn't take out the Pergrande army then they would take out Bellum's. At least when she attacked she would know the boundaries of her attacks and not aim to kill anyone, right?

The blonde seemed to zone back in at the end of the talk that the Cardinal was giving to the other Rune Knight that had introduced her abilities. Gathering intel. That seemed to be the gist of what the other girl would be doing. Girl. Aliannah paused for a brief second, she still didn't know the other's name, seemed to be left out during the instructions. Be it on purpose or by accident.

Her attention completely on the Cardinal now that the Leader seemed to begin to lead into the next instructions. Yet, her elegant words were interrupted by a loud whistle that had the angel flinching and ducking her head into her shoulder, followed by the sound of explosions and violent shaking. Her indigo eyes flew wide with surprise as the girl aimed to steady herself, her hands flying out to grab at something. Her hands grappled at air before the ground stopped shaking and the girl regained her balance. Yet, they weren't out of the clear yet as s second explosion occurred shortly after, yet the girl was prepared this time as she solidified her core and barely flinched at the attack, this time they wouldn't catch her off guard.

From the doors burst a man dressed in full armour, his voice echoing around them as the news hung in the air. Aliannah's once sotfer more regal look settled into one that was hard and unforgiving. The Pergrandean fleet were upon them. Realization and the acceptance of what Aliannah had gotten herself into settled in her mind and she braced herself for what came next. The fleet, that was what she was in charge of. Using her range and area to be able to target multiple things at once?

As the Cardinal began to speak yet again, her ears trained to the sound, her senses beginning to kick in at the rapid rate as her heartbeat began to rise. While this fight wasn't something that she was ready for it was something that she knew she had to do for herself and for other people around her, she wouldn't wait by the sidelines as this war raged. She wouldn't sit there watching from the window as people sacrificed their lives.

Aliannah followed the group outside, her feet gliding over the rubble without a problem, her feet light as she began to feel adrenaline begin to pump through her veins. Aliannah had been in war before, only once, but it certainly wasn't like this. This was something that was new and she was planning to play it out step by step. Knowing that she would be able to help and keep up the long ranged area damage to keep people at bay was something that she was proud in. She was about to nod at the offer for the teleport to the battle field when the male mage from Fairy Tail, Mura as both the Cardinal and Alyia had supplied spoke quickly about attacking the ships by running up to them.

Her head flashed to turn to him, eyes wide, she knew little about the Pergrande fleet, only what she had heard through the news and what she had faced last time, but she knew that the fleet and the ships that they used was made from metal as they didn't use magic. W-was he planning to slice through the ships with his sword?! No matter how powerful you were there were thousands of troops waiting outside likely with military arms that would be able to target him, it would likely get him killed.

The blonde didn't get much of a chance to respond to him, a refute stuck between her lips as the mage took off into the sky. She was one second behind and that might cost him his life. Looking at the rest of the group Aliannah nodded to them. "I'll be with him." She wasn't one for many words at the current, the situation that they found themselves in wasn't one for pleasantries.

Wings burst from the Angel's back and with a beat of her wings she too was gone into the air. Her feet leaving the rocky ground as she took off into the sky. She didn't seem to be quite as fast as the other, his silhouette in the distance not getting any closer but also not really getting farther away.

The wind whipped at her hair, pulling it behind her as it tugged at her uniform. She had prepared it specifically for moments like this where she would use her maximum speed in order to be able to catch up to someone, though in this case it didn't seem to be helping much. Aliannah could hear through the air a soft melody playing, the sound drifting through the air and hitting her ears. It was relaxing and at the same time it was something that put her on edge as she knew that not all songs were songs of freedom, in her case they were songs of destruction. The blonde took a deep breath and pushed herself to focus, this wasn't a time to drift off into her head space, this truly was a time of either life or death and she would rather not risk the latter.

TAG: @Mura KenshoWORDS: Post: 1060 || Total: 2088 ╳ NOTES: MURA COME BACK

Post by Guest 16th April 2022, 11:59 am

A small smile crossed Medeia’s features as the Marshal responded to her but that was about the extent of the Warlords’s reaction. It was difficult to get a read indeed on the green eyed woman but that only made her more intriguing to the dark mage. She appeared to be almost machine-like in both voice and personality. Medeia supposed that she should not have been all that surprised. Pergrande was not known as a country which was brimming with charisma although the angel admitted that there was something to be admired by their ruthlessness. She had fought for the country during the early encounters between them and Bellum alongside a pair of dragonlings, despite the former's dislike for mages. That mattered not to her though, as her dislike for Bellum far outweighed any annoyance that she felt from anti-magic sentiment of Pergrande. Besides that, the latter had offered her a far better deal and jewels were always a nice motivator.

She did not react all that much as the third mercenary spoke, a male that apparently the Marshal knew or had at least heard of. Never being a fan of men, Medeia just could not remain interested and her focus soon shifted back towards not only the Marshal but the beautiful red haired dragon slayer who had introduced herself as Drekka. She mused to herself about just what elements the woman possessed, as she had not spoken of such. There was a fire to her words though and Medeia pondered if perhaps she had some skill with that element, as the angel did. The holy being was curious and she eventually turned towards her fellow slayer and uttered. “I must say that I hope I get to see you in battle, my dear. I have fought alongside and against dragonkind before and I wonder if you fight with the ferocity that they do.” Her gaze was piercing and again her eyes looked over the woman’s body without restraint. It was not an intimidating look as such but she had seen people melt before it before.

Finally, the time to move would then come and Medeia did not waste a moment in following the Marshal out of the tent. She could feel the anticipation in those around her and it was somewhat mirrored inside herself. It had been sometime since she had last been able to just cut loose and unleash her powers. There was no option for her to simply sit back and defend and as the Marshal spoke about the two groups, Medeia’s knew precisely where she was going. There was a moment of awkwardness on her part though, as she briefly faffed about with the earbud-like device. Technology was not exactly her forte and somewhat clashed with her angelic side but it was what it was and soon enough, she had the item ready to go.

Her hand would briefly touch each of her weapons and tomes, checking one final time that she had her entire arsenal with her. She saw no reason to be hesitant and hold back, so she had brought everything she had. Her tomes radiated with magical power, increasing her natural powers multiple times over, while on her right hip was an unusual red coloured sword, made to protect. Lastly, she placed a hand upon a small pouch on her left hip, withdrawing a single leaf, before focusing upon it and tapping into its powers, creating a leaf-like set of armour that covered her form. Aegis Of The Equinox it was called and today she would test it out for the first time.

The battle would begin with an enormous roar as the Marshal’s force opened fire with their mighty force and the sky lit up with a beautiful display of carnage. A perfect sight to fire up the blood of any combat loving creature and without any further delay, Medeia would clamber into the bizarre machine that the Marshal had, desiring to be in the middle of the destruction.
    Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 4
    Experience : 1,421,385

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Psionic Ascendance
    Second Skill: Manifold Armory
    Third Skill: Sepulchre's Sigil

Post by Knight Owl 16th April 2022, 12:43 pm

Michael Brooklyn Morgan "Red Alert"
    The Embers of Conflict

If there’s one thing he’s good at, it’s proving his worth through his deeds. As a lone mercenary, he was able to get everything done with only him and him alone to rely on, although in the end he’d get beat up badly that one time he almost died. This time is different. No more underdogs. It’s just as she said - he had to earn his Pergranti name if he wanted to be known as a soldier from house Levin. Did he really have to go through such lengths to earn this name? Though if he thought about it, he is technically an outsider and he’s not known enough by the Pergranti people to be considered one of them as much of him is still a mystery. It would be far easier to just be referred to as his alter ego. Regardless, he had a job to do.

As a sniper, his accuracy is unparalleled and his aim true. With just a single shot he can assassinate his targets from afar with no chance of retaliation. Those who would survive somehow have no chance to close this massive gap. If only the same can be said in this circumstance as he knows full well that powerful mages are among their ranks. One shot wouldn’t be enough, and if they manage to close this massive gap, he’d resort to close combat. Though as an esper with pin-point accuracy, it is an entirely different story. The marshal’s assessment is correct that he’s the man for the job. He has high hopes that his part of the mission will go well for his end, but in the event he has to face someone of similar power to Medeia, his chances of succeeding will be around… 20% or so. Other variables will come into play to tip the balance in his or their favor, and the only thing he could do was to do his best. He reached for the object that appeared to be an earbud, handed to him by the marshal herself. He’s no stranger to such devices, knowing already that this is a communications device. The one he used before, however, was different, and lacked access to communications with the Pergranti channel. Without hesitation, he fitted this device to his ear just as he was handed his, fitting snugly without any issues.

And then, it was time.

The assault was now underway as he saw the soldiers going about at the order of their officers. Familiar vehicles stood idly, no doubt the one he crushed during the border clashes, and one he was lucky enough not to face head on. Then there were the helicopters, a rare sight for him as he’d prefer to travel by land or sea. As far as he knew, his twin brother had one of them but never got the chance to ride one. His memories as a former soldier were vague and he may or may not have ridden one in the past as much as he tried to recall. Still, it looked like he was used to this sight as he was no stranger to war and not at all surprised at the fact that these all were not powered by magic. Perhaps he was already used to this as he lived in the Neutral Grounds, where magic was absent.

The marshal would then point towards the helicopters, one of which she will lead along with the rest of the mercenary mages. She’d then point towards the other one that would lead directly to the fleet, which he will be taking. He moved towards the helicopter that led to the fleet and prepared for the defense, channeling the chthonic powers of the coalesced souls within him to warp his body into a more perfect one. There’s no notable difference on the surface save for the white tufts of hair and black sclera that made his red eyes pop out even more. He would then immediately call upon his gambit, red hexagons appearing around him as parts of his armor would protrude from them. Threads would wreathe and weave around him to form his exosuit, after which his warframe armor, Knight Owl, would connect themselves to the ports around his exosuit. The final touch to his arsenal, his cloak, would weave themselves around his shoulders.

He watched the marshal yell something in another language - Pergranti, no doubt, a language he couldn’t understand. Or perhaps he could, if he bothered to suffuse himself with knowledge of the Pergranti mother tongue. He could hear the fleet’s cannon roar as they opened fire, watching the sky flash briefly. A rain of artillery fire, doubtless something the Bellian faction did not expect. They made their first move, and now it’s time to keep the momentum of war to their favor. He climbed up the helicopter and waited for lift off.

POST WORD COUNT: 813
    TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1673
    MEL @ WW

Thatcywalker
    Thatcywalker

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Thatcywalker 16th April 2022, 2:51 pm

I bring this up for the sake of you and your kin wretch.

The dragon slayer kept her words in her head, but one didn't have to be a mind reader to know the response had triggered something in Drekka. It was clear the empire of Pegrande had not have to deal with a dragon's attack, otherwise they would had heed her warning. Fact is she had heard the numerous stories her father told her, of how whole armies with all of their magic, tactics, and courage were nothing but ash in the breath of an intelligent dragon. And the pegrande troops had no magic, they foolishly assumed their machine constructs and weaponry would be enough to face any threat. Drekka truly believed that out of all the people here, she was the most prepared for the biggest threat they could have.

At least if it was a dragon. As much as Drekka hated to admit it, she wasn't nearly strong enough to actually take on a dragon yet, not even strong enough for some mages she knows. That now includes this Medeia. She looked her up and down, she followed the trend of most mages not wearing proper armor it seemed on first glance, but given what she was feeling off of her, maybe her power made up for it? She held back a scoff at the mention of god slayer, what a mockery of the name. As far as Drekka was concerned, gods were only the shrines in these grand places of stick and mud that never seemed to respond to the people's prayers. As for Michael(Mikhail?) he revealed nothing else about him, shame as she could feel no aura coming off from him. 

Though while she was trying to search for any hints on him she felt another presence on her other side. She would whip her head around first noticing the...well, rather large bosom, her eyes fixed on them until their owner would speak up, Medeia. She simply wanted to say that she had fought beside dragonkind before and hoped Drekka lived up to their ferocity. It was a stupid statement, of course she would! But Drekka would find it hard to retort in such a manner, maybe it was her reminding herself of her manners. Or it was the woman's own being, while the aura certainly outclassed mercury's their was something else about it; dominating, intoxicating, Medeia's gaze certainly added to these feelings. So much so, Drekka would only manage to respond with a hesitant, "Y-...yeah."

The subject changed quickly as a guard approached the three of them, holding out a small piece of what she assumed was equipment. Curiously she took it and examined it, not entirely sure what to do with it. Before she could have a chance to ask, the marshal left the tent with the two other mages behind her, with Drekka following in kind. Outside the scene had become far more hectic, troops shouting and organizing, the sound of the metal constructs roaring to life and moving away from the camp. All the noise was a little grating for Drekka, so she turned her attention to Medeia and Mikhail(Michael?). Both were putting in the small device in their ears, Medeia having more trouble with it. Mimicking the man instead, Drekka fitted the earpiece in her ear with little issue, though it did bother her to have the intrusion in it. So she took a breath, tracing a finger up her arm as she coaxed mana into her veins, her ears suddenly picking far more details before she tuned out the odd feeling in her right ear and most of the noise. 

After she was done, her attention turned to the odd construct she was suppose to go on. She would make her way there following the Marshal and Medeia. She would ensure her claw weapons were able to extend over her hand before setting them back in place and her gear was on her. The red scarlet cape fluttered in the wind as they grew closer to the construct as she boarded with the two other women, only stopping to turn her head at the sudden roar of the Pegrande's attack. She watched as the sky grew alit, wondering what kind of ships these were to command such power. Quickly climbing in, she barely had a chance to examine the inside of the machine before it began ascending into the air, and Drekka soon realized what was going to happen.

Fuck this

While the helicopter was in the air, she would had jumped out of it, but before hitting the ground like a rock, wings made of billowing shadows with a green aura underneath would had sprouted from her back, stabilizing herself in the air. Then with ease, she would had caught up to the flying construct and stayed at it's elevation, though giving it enough space to avoid the metal blades. She then would test out the device in her ear by growling into it,  "This method of flying is rather...inefficient."

WC: 843/2481

Last edited by Thatcywalker on 17th April 2022, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Post by Dela 17th April 2022, 1:19 am

Glancing at her superiors standing nearby, Dela gave them a little nod before looking back to the Cardinal. She was waiting for the woman to finish speaking so she could officially agree to the proposal, but all hell broke loose. Her head turned to look around at the whistling, then two explosions in quick succession rocked the castle stone beneath their feet. The magical girl staggered trying to keep her balance as anxiety creased her features.

For a moment she was taken back to the Symposium. The sound of rapid explosions muffled by the earth tunnel around them, dust and debris filtering from above. Dela didn’t hear the Cardinal speak again or the knight that came running in, all she heard was the hellish roaring of atomized people and buildings rushing over the small entrance of their fox hole and could see nothing but the front of Cillian’s jacket. As her heart raced, there was a third explosion that knocked her onto her butt right there in the war room where she was trying very hard not to dissolve as she had back in Joya. Luckily, the jolt brought her out of it and she blinked around. Right, there were differences. Unlike that traumatic time, eerie silence didn’t follow. Everyone was still here. These did not cause the immediate leveling of everything for miles or millions of deaths. She hurriedly got to her feet, following the group out into the rabble and rubble.

If the ships had this kind of range, it was true that they needed to be taken down or they’d cripple Bellum even more than it already was. That said, that wasn’t a job for her. Dela had her marching orders and her gaze was steeled. It took some mental preparation to slip into the mind of the enemy, enough that her expressions and replies wouldn’t sound any alarms. In mere moments, the girl had transformed into a taller woman with plain brown hair and painfully average features. She looked like everyone and no one at the same time. Ribbons slipped from the small crystal that she suddenly held in her hand, clothing her in a perfect replica of a Pergrandean soldier’s uniform. She’d been studying them off and on since even before this war. “Ya gotov,” she said in the perfect tongue of their enemy, watching Mura and Aliannah fly off to bring the war to the ocean barricade while the Cardinal teleported them right into the front line fray.

And this is where the magical girl would part ways with everyone else and embark on her crucial solo mission. She was placed just behind a large stone so no one saw her appear, and as she peeked around the side, she saw the Pergranti base much closer than she anticipated. Wow, the Cardinal certainly set her up well! Now she just had to fall in line with someone to get closer and observe. Slipping from behind the rock and into a squad of passing soldiers, she made her way to the objective.

Last edited by Dela on 17th April 2022, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Embers of Conflict 60731_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 17th April 2022, 10:39 am

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    Serilda honestly wasn’t sure how much Dela would reveal about her immortal nature. While it was certainly a huge asset, it was not one that the field marshal liked to exploit. And while she had never had a direct discussion with the general about what had caused her inability to die, Serilda had always sensed that it was a sore personal subject. So, the noble woman was modestly surprised when Dela volunteered the information. Vivian was visibly shocked, and understandably so. As such, Serilda kept an even and unmoved expression that – should the Cardinal of Peace cast her gaze toward the Rune Knight leaders for confirmation – she would see from Serilda’s face alone that Dela’s claim was quite valid. Either way, Vivian seemed keen on at least moving forward giving Dela the benefit of a doubt, proposing a plan that was right up the Spec Ops General’s alley, and Serilda would merely give Dela a gentle nod to indicate that Deal was free to comply with the request at her own discretion.

However, before they could get too much further into the planning, the situation escalated quickly. As her sensitive slayer ears picked up a very distinct whistling sound, Serilda’s posture stiffened as her head craned in alarm toward the direction of the sound. Tapping into her Void Sense, she expanded her ability as far as it would go to try and read the physical world around her to see which areas were being bombed and what direction the attack seemed to be coming from. As the building shook and shuddered from the shockwave of the attacks, a crusader threw himself into the room to frantically report that the Pergrandian Fleet had begun an assault.

So much for the fleet being little more than a blockade.

The army in the trenches is likely still the primary threat, but the fleet attack will at the very least force us to split our attention.

As the assault continued, Vivian announced that the plans had changed, and they needed to move out immediately. Waiting only long enough to make sure that Dela and Aliannah got out of the room safely ahead of them, Serilda followed suit, making sure to keep herself nearby to the Cardinal. At Vivian’s insistence that someone head out to face the ships before the building fell down around their ears, it was oddly enough Mura that volunteered before jettisoning himself into the sky and out in the direction toward the fleet. There went their supposed insurance against Oblivium, was all Serilda could think to herself, but she wasn’t about to speak up and give any orders for the Fairy Tail guildmaster to change his mind. She wasn’t his boss, after all. So all she could do was hope that they wouldn’t wind up needing him in the main battle.

Aliannah spoke up to let them know that she would head toward the fleet with Mura as well, as the Cardinal had suggested previously. “Be careful, private.” There really wasn’t much time to say anything else as the group did their best to dodge the shrapnel and debris that exploded all around them, and soon enough the young woman materialized a set of wings for herself and tore off through the sky after Mura, leaving Serilda with Mythal, Dela, and Vivian. Even as they ran, the spec ops general transformed herself before their eyes, taking on the guise of a Pergrandian soldier so that she would already be in character before reaching the battlefield. “Immortality or no, please be equally as mindful of your own safety, Dela.” Even if the general couldn’t die – or well, couldn’t stay dead was more accurate – that didn’t mean that she wanted Dela to take any unnecessary risks and wind up getting hurt.

Serilda herself withdrew both of the scimitars that were strapped to either side of her hips, one weapon silver in color and glowing with a bright blueish light that would seem to radiate with holy energy to anyone capable of sensing such things. Her other scimitar was almost a mirrored opposite of the first, consisting of a foreign metal so black that it would almost seem to suck the light out of the space around it, reeking of unholy power. Priming her magic so it was ready to go at a moment’s notice, Serilda shot Mythal a meaningful look. While the couple had their own opinions about the war and the Rune Knight’s involvement in it, they were here now and there was no turning back.

The war had officially begun.

WORDS: 763/1963 | @Tagged
    Serilda Sinclair

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 17th April 2022, 12:07 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    960/1938 words || || job info/job sign-up || short note here

It seemed Mura believed that he had sufficient abilities to overwhelm oblivium. That, in itself, was a useful skill to have. Mythal had heard very little about Mura’s capabilities when they shared a guild but he knew well enough that one was not made an Ace without reason. It was good to know that they had something that added additional benefits to their side, considering how much of a nuisance oblivium armor was. Aliannah gave a brief idea of her own abilities, putting the focus on her support capabilities and her ability to focus on wider areas. It seemed that they had managed to assemble an attack force that had advantages in most areas, giving them more flexibility in the coming battle than having to adjust for major, glaring gaps. No doubt Vivian was going to be pleased with her freedom in assigning roles and she was quick to suggest that the Rune Knight private’s abilities would greatly aid them in cleaning up the Pergrandian fleet once they had claimed victory.

That left Dela, whose abilities weren’t directly combative but still had their uses in a battle and Vivian recognized opportunity when it was presented. She suggested that Dela infiltrate the base camp of their enemy and gather as much information as possible. It was a risky, daring tactic but one with Dela’s inability to perish could make full use of it. The other four would be needed on the battlefield to help turn the side in their favor. Or, so it seemed. Before the Cardinal could round out her thoughts, a high-pitched whistling sound ripped through the air. None of them were given any time to react before the ear-shattering impact of an explosion rocked the building around them. Mythal spread his legs slightly so as to keep his balance, now on guard as he glanced around. Another detonation shook the complex, this one far more violent and closer to their position. The door on the other side of the room was kicked open by one of the crusaders, yelling out that the Pergrandian fleet was bombarding them from afar.

“Well, so much for bein’ outta range,” Mythal said. Pergrande was well known for their devastating inventions, their focus on scientific breakthroughs far outpacing the rest of the world. Though he hadn’t voiced as much, he had been surprised to find that they didn’t expect the fleet could have weapons on board capable of weakening their offensive with shots. Not much they could do now but move to the next step and Vivian said as much, insisting that she would take everyone to the field of battle as soon as possible. Another shell shook the castle with such force that Mythal was forced to quickly harden the shadow beneath his feet to keep from falling completely over. The screams of the soldiers outside let them know that a tower had been devastated from the last blast, lives having already been lost.

The scent of fresh blood was in the air. Pergrande had drawn it first and seemed intent on pulvering their forces so they were already fatigued for battle. The Cardinal called for them to escape, bursting through the door. The group followed after, emerging to the courtyard just outside. The hit tower could be seen, rubble and broken structure having come to a landing on the wall surrounding the interior. The agonized pains of soldiers that had been caught up in the blast and collapse echoed out, the sound expanded upon by the reverberating stone walls. It was clear that the ships would have to be handled immediately and Vivian spoke as much, insisting that someone make their way for the shore while the others prepared for combat.

Strangely enough, it was Mura that insisted he would go deal with the ships. Mythal’s face twisted in confusion; hadn’t he just said that he would be a big advantage against oblivium? Before he could voice his opinion on the matter though, the guildmaster was gone, scaling the rocky cliffside and heading towards the open ocean. Aliannah spoke up, stating that she would go with him and all the Director could do was give her an understanding nod before she summoned a pair of angelic wings and took to the sky after Mura.

“Castle’s bein’ bombed, our advantage over oblivium just took off for the sea…” Mythal stated with a sigh as he pulled the hilt of Curse from his belt. He tossed it gently over his shoulder, the handle falling for a fraction of a second before it got caught in his pressure well, righting itself and floating just over his shoulder. With another slight movement, he opened a small portal to Kingdom Darkness and withdrew from it a scythe. It was not one of any magical origin but rather one he had acquired upon declaration of war; a weapon that he and Gren had managed to track down and offer a fair sum of jewel to acquire. Gripping it tight, he twisted it enough so that the pole rested against the outside of his arm, the scythe-head facing away from him for the moment.

He looked to Dela. “I know I ain’t got much to worry but… still be careful over there, yeah? I’d rather not have a repeat of Era.” But he wasn’t too concerned about that. Dela could hold her own and if anyone would be able to infiltrate and get the information that would pay off in the long run, it was her.

Finally he leveled his gaze on Serilda, giving her a reaffirming nod before he looked at Vivian. “Well, better now than later. I’m sure Pergrande is grinnin’ to themselves at bein’ able to surprise us. So let’s go kick in their teeth.”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Ouroboros Squad
    Ouroboros Squad

Player 

Post by Ouroboros Squad 18th April 2022, 5:49 pm

Things would turn out as envisioned by the Marshal of Pergrande’s armed forces, Michael, or rather, Mikhail, as he seemed to call himself now, splitting off to protect the fleet as intended. Aleksandra figured that, based on his combat abilities, he would face little issue, especially considering the sheer might that the battlefleet of Pergrande held. In truth, she was somewhat glad that the man had bought her excuse so readily and made for the other helicopter that would transport him away from the battlefield. Away from the majority of the soldiers, away from the front lines where the Marshal did not want him. He was an enigma, more or less, after all, and his appearance on the world stage, no, his entire being by itself was an enigma, especially based on the information provided to her by not only the Imperial Envoy Stefan Borisov, but also the impression she had gotten from her sister. He was someone who insisted on a Pergrandean identity despite appearing in no historical records whatsoever. He was clearly endowed with the powers of an Esper, a strong one, at that, but also bore other powers of mysterious, and, as much as the Marshal hated to admit to herself, perplexing nature. Not to mention the fact that an outsider would step up to become a Hero of the Nation. No, that would most certainly hurt the public image of the Imperial Family more than it should. The fact that she allowed mages to fight side by side with the troop was enough stain on the Polyakov name in the eyes of most average Pergrandeans, but they accepted that it would be for the sake of victory. The mages were tools, weapons to be utilized, and that was the end of it. The same excuse, however, wouldn’t work on someone who was evidently not a mage.

No matter. There were more important things to worry about now. The Marshal boarded the helicopter, the two mages, after making sure they were ready for battle, following immediately. As soon as they had all entered the machine, of which there would seldom be any at all outside of Pergrande, it would begin it's immediate ascend to the sound of straining rotors, swerving to one side slightly before tilting forward, beginning flight at a rather swift pace, even for a mage. Still, considering that, one of the two still had to act out.

The woman known as Drekka appeared to throw all sense out of the window, sadly more literally than metaphorically as she, not long after ascent, stirred, made motions, and jumped, Aleksandra’s radiant oculi fixated on her as she exited the helicopter in mid-flight. Things, however, would go quite as Drekka imagined them to go. Something, a mysterious kind of force, would surge through her body as she attempted to form her magic, the wings that she produced being misshapen, malformed versions of their original selves. They served to keep her aloft, but as much as she would push and fight this force, it would take all of her strength just to keep up with the helicopter in flight initially. “Looks like your method isn’t too efficient either, Slayer”, she responded coldly into the microphone by her ear, a mix of irritated and simultaneously impressed that someone, despite her directive minutes prior, had already wasted not only her time, but also the time of her army, with their display of perceived bravado. The icy tone only grew more frigid with her next words, the distinct absence of any kind of emotion making the words she spoke sound harsher than they were. “You will do well to remember that you fight on our terms today, Drekka of Iserheim”.

As the group would move away from the military base Pergrande had set up, Drekka would feel the influence of the mysterious force gradually grow duller. Her wings, the magic she had attempted to cast that had been thrown in complete disarray, would slowly but surely stabilize, allowing her to fly as she was used to the closer they got to the front lines. They would fly for only a couple of minutes at most before finally approaching a treeline that signaled the beginning of a deep forest in the distance, a distinct array of trenches and encampments following the flow of the forest’s edge. Opposite this treeline, among fields of grass, grey stone, and rocks, Pergrnadean divisions would assemble, the helicopter slowing and setting down some two kilometers away and out of the direct line of sight from the trenches where, very soon, the fighting would undoubtedly begin.

Aleksandra, without any haste or worry, stepped out of the vehicle, her head turning first to one, then to the other side, her eyes scanning the scenery. Field Artillery was assembled, squads checked their weapons, their commanders briefing them on their objective one last time. Soldiers jumped from the back of heavy trucks, armored vehicles moving up and forming brigades. Soon, the first wave would be ready. All according to plan. “Volunteers”, she began curtly, speaking into the earpiece to bypass the constant and nigh omnipresent noise that seemed to flood this area much like the base had been, “You will follow the first wave and infiltrate the Bellian lines. You will act as independent units and have only one objective: Cause as much destruction and chaos among the Bellians while avoiding as much damage to Pergrande as possible. If you see the potential for tactical opportunities then I will give you the freedom to act as you wish, but know that I will keep an eye on you”.

As soon as she had spoken, a man approached, tall, slim, his blonde hair neatly combed back, his uniform of unmistakably Pergrandean design, though it did not resemble that of the ordinary soldiers around them. Indeed, he would not salute the Marshal, but rather, bow in a classic gesture associated more with nobility than military. Aleksandra turned towards him, acknowledging him with the same uncaring, icy demeanor as she did everyone else. “Vashe vysochestvo (Your Highness), he began before straightening his back, based on his stature towering over the Marshal. “Podgotovka zavershena… kak ty velel (The preparations are complete… as you instructed). “Ochen' khorosho, general (Very good, general). Without another glance at the man, she turned, facing the frontline, her voice, when she spoke next, carrying an immense determination despite the clear lack of emotion. “Zakazat' pervuyu volnu dlya zaryadki (Order the first wave to charge). The man bowed once more before shouting an order in his own earpiece, and immediately, the area, apart from the hum of machines, seemed to fall completely silent, the tension almost palpable. Then, with a roar, the first wave, a long line of armored combat vehicles and tanks, rolled forward, charging towards the front with an impressive speed. Aleksandra beheld this for a few moments, then turned to the mages. “That’s your signal, volunteers. As the Marshal of the Imperial Army of Pergrande, I order you…”

“...Attack!”.

Simultaneously, Michael would board his own helicopter of the same type as that of the Marshal, which, after a brief moment, would take off in a similar manner, lifting into the air under the clamor of heavy machinery. This helicopter, in contrast to the Marshal’s, would turn towards the sea, the coast immediately coming into view as soon as the vehicle Michael now found himself in had gathered some altitude. In the distance, under the rays of the rising sun, the Pergrandean fleet could be seen, the battleships especially, a scattering of smaller vessels surrounding them. Their massive guns, aligned in armored turrets along their hull, were trained on the mainland of Bellum, and every second that passed another shot would ring out and light up the dim, twilighted sky, coating the surface of the ocean in distinct ripples and the smoke of copious quantities of powder charge. The pounding of artillery did not stop or relent, even as the helicopter approached and began to hover in the air above the fleet, though if Michael kept his eyes open and scanned the horizon, he would soon see two shapes approach at a rapid pace, growing closer and closer with every passing second.

@Knight Owl @Medeia @Thatcywalker
    Holy Crusaders
    Holy Crusaders

Player 

Post by Holy Crusaders 18th April 2022, 5:57 pm

One of the Gods of Ishgar shouted a question at the Cardinal of Peace, the woman unsure how to answer the question. She did not know whether the Pergrandeans expected retaliation in response to their surprise attack, it was likely, but she knew this attack couldn’t continue like this. “I can’t tell you, but we have no other choice! Someone has to-”.

The man who had asked her the question, the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, would make her somewhat speechless with his next action, declaring that he would go attack the fleet to distract it. For a few passing seconds, no more than three or four in total, she felt paralyzed, dumbfounded by this turn of events, and the man seemed to take this as permission for his actions. Before she could really say anything, he was off, the Rune Knight called Aliannah following him almost immediately, and without as much as another word, they were off already.

Another explosion sounded, this time near one of the walls that were close to the cliffside behind them, rock shattering with an ear-splitting crash, ripping the Cardinal from her momentary inaction. She couldn’t idle. It would be a fatal mistake. “If those two want to take on the Pergrandean fleet then I hope they will at least be successful!”. Her words came out sounding perhaps a bit more angered than she meant them to. It was, after all, exactly as most members of the little volunteer group had already surmised. After the God of Ishgar had declared that he would be especially useful against the enemy’s secret weapon on the field of battle, for him to abandon this idea and run off…, no matter. They had to make the best of it now.

“We have no time to lose, I suppose. Troops-”, she began, her shout growing in intensity “-, steady yourselves!”. She stretched a hand skyward, a burst of magic surging out from her position in the form of golden, auric strings that permeated through the entire space occupied by Castle Gratia. In a blink, Castle Gratia would be filled with a warm, golden glow that shifted into an unblemished alabaster flame before, at once, its walls were suddenly empty.

The people of the Bellian crusader force and the volunteers could only blink as the scenery around them had shifted instantaneously. The grey walls of Castle Gratia had been replaced with trees, early morning light shining softly through the canopy above. The sound of the roaring thunder now seemed distant, although it could still be heard. With the exception of Dela, who had been teleported far further north than them as per the plan they had come up with, the Cardinal and the volunteer mages were surrounded by thousands upon thousands of Bellian troops and Rune Knights, all of them appearing more confused and disoriented than harmed. This was the woodlands immediately behind the front line, the forest seeming to cut off abruptly only a few dozen meters ahead of them. Provisional structures were visible there, simple camps and stockpiles, housing hundreds of disheveled, but unbroken crusaders. Trenches dragged themselves across the dirt, cutting deeply into the earth and stretching to the left and right as far as the eye could see. Bellum had been busy reinforcing this front as swiftly as possible, and Vivian was sure, this was where they would make their stand against Pergrande.

“Cardinal Salvina, is that you?”. A man in plate armor, though he had currently relinquished the helmet, hurried towards her from within a crowd of soldiers, bowing to the woman once he had gotten close. He was tall and, evidently, muscular under that armor, his short brown hair and rough face dirty with mud as if he had until now spent all his time in the very same trenches of the front line. “Commander Drazos. We’re here a little earlier than expected, but Castle Gratia has come under enemy fire. We had to abandon our position or face an unsustainable siege. I’m afraid we’ll have to sacrifice the castle”. The man grimaced briefly, but seemed to accept that fact swiftly, giving the woman a nod. “At least you’re here now, Cardinal. Just in time, too. It seems like Pergrande has made its move. Our scouts are noting massive troop movements. The attack will likely begin very soon”.

“I see…”, Vivian accepted and then briefly pondered over the report from the frontline commander. Her eyes peered past the man, towards the frontline, scanning for a few seconds as if looking for something, then, she would finally nod. “We must act swiftly and decisively”.

She turned, facing the thousands of men and women behind her before speaking again, her voice amplified by unknown arcane qualities as it echoed through the forest.

“Crusaders and Rune Knights. Looks like the time for rest is over. Pergrande is upon us. The time for battle has come! Report to your nearest superior officer and organize for combat, then take your positions on the front lines!”.

It was an unmistakable order, and the troops began moving immediately, dozens upon dozens reading themselves. Weapons were brandished, arcane incantations chanted, spells cast by the hundreds. The forest was aglow with magical lights, small and large, before the first squads would hurry towards the trenches at the front.

Vivian, however, would turn to the remaining two volunteers by her side. “I would like for us three to act as a unit to reinforce critical sectors of the front, if possible. We know that Pergrande has a massive advantage in numbers, but mages are fighters of superior quality, of that I am sure. If we can destroy attacking forces and drive a breach through the enemy lines we can-”.

It appeared that Cardinal Salvina had a talent for being interrupted, an array of shouts echoing from the front lines. “Here they come!”. “Pergrande is here…”. “Let’s give these bastards hell!”. “By Arcanos, what are-”.

Again, the sound of crackling explosions would drown out the words of the soldiers, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of rifles firing at the Bellian lines. The line of armored vehicles that had driven within firing distance of the Bellian trenches had opened fire, as well, and while they did not seem to possess firepower on par with the Pergrandean fleet, it was evident that they, too, could deliver devastating explosive projectiles. Mud, dirt, and splinters were thrown everywhere as the battlefield immediately turned from eerily quiet to chaotic. Bullets impacted, explosions rang out, spells were thrown back at the attacking force. Soldiers were screaming, some crying, some clamoring in agonizing pain. The Cardinal herself managed a resolute “Take Cover!” before dodging an incoming high-explosive round with a swift dash to the side, avoiding the ensuing explosive force and retreating behind an improvised piece of cover consisting of a wooden palisade, now splintered in two. Her eyes searched for the remaining two Gods of Ishgar, shouting for them in a strained voice. “Guess we have our first objective! Whatever those things are, we have to take them down! Now!”.

The chaos of the front would not be something that Dela would experience as she successfully found her way into a unit of Pergrandean soldiers who, just as expected, did not notice the foreign element among their own numbers. This unit, however, as was every larger unit at this time, was not headed directly into the base itself, but rather, a gathering point outside of it where they would act as a combat reserve.

Wounded soldiers of other units were treated here, as well, trucks bringing the men and women in from the front lines in no small numbers, some of them driving past the marching Pergrandeans on this improvised dirt road deeper into the camp, undoubtedly carrying the heavily wounded combatants. Logistics personnel accompanied the vehicles moving to and fro, making sure that supplies of ammunition, fuel, and rations would reach their destined place from the storehouses inside the base. There appears little in the way of guards on this dirt road that led to a field in one direction, the gathering point for this unit, and the veritable city of tents and portable structures some distance away, certainly a kilometer or two. The distant sounds of rapid gunfire and explosions were less prevalent than on the front, but present enough, and, coupled with the roar of engines and machinery, served to drown out most audible noises for brief intervals when they appeared. If Dela wanted to make her way to the heart of the Pergrandean base, then she would somehow have to find a way to bridge the distance in the other direction and then see from there. After all, it was as of yet unclear what exactly would await her there.

It would take Mura not long, under a minute, to finally finish his approach on the Pergrandean fleet, a mighty sight appearing on the horizon before him. Aliannah would arrive only seconds later. Titans of steel littered the waters off the coast of Bellum, ships glistening with grey steel, unlike anything they would have ever seen before. Their cannons, massive and arranged in strange configuration when compared to regular shipborne cannons, fired relentlessly, the mere flashes they produced with each shot enough to stun a man into an awe-struck silence. The air reeked of gunpowder smoke and faint wisps of ethereal white streams covered the ocean for miles around. A single vehicle appeared suspended in the air above the fleet, something the two had most likely also never seen before. This was undoubtedly the fleet that they had been sent to attack, the fleet which was, at this very moment, continuing to decimate Castle Gratia.

@Mura Kensho @Serilda Sinclair @Mythal Ragnos @Dela @Aliannah
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 19th April 2022, 9:02 am

The sight of the ships reached him at last. It was deafening, vibrated his bones, and struck him in awe… and there were many of them. Each ship an enigmatic construction unakin to anything Mura had ever seen. Was it just him, or were Pergrande close to Bosco’s level of technical advancements? They sure had been busy plotting and scheming all of these creations, and it dawned upon him one more time that the entirety of Pergrande was waging war against them, either physically or spiritually.

Aliannah had just caught up to him at this point, and he figured that not much time would be given to the two of them before the fleets would be able to see the two dots in the skies above the Bellian land. Aliannah had planned to carpet bomb them with her Magic, but if the cannons and shells were coated in Oblivium, then her job would have gotten much more difficult. Therefore, Mura planned to investigate the components of the ships from up close and, at the same time, aid Aliannah in weakening the sea forces so that their assault on Castle Gratia would dwindle down. If their resources of that annoying metal were scarce and prevented the ships from having any, then Aliannah would definitely solo the fleet herself.

Still, the fact that Alyia appeared every time he looked at her was terrifying. He had to focus more.

“Alyi- … Aliannah, you keep firing your Magic out. If they don’t have any Oblivium stored here, then I’ll try and return to the Cardinal and let you finish your job here – but for now, I’ll help you reduce the numbers on the ships,” he informed her before stretching his hand out. Perhaps surprising to her, he cast a spell at first – a white magic circle formed in front of his hand, which he engraved into the circle in order to pull a pitch-black staff out. It was swung around a bit to add weight to it before resting in his left hand’s grasp, paired with the unsheathed Harukami on his right.

I don’t remember dual-wielding a sword with a staff…
    I do. We’ll fight in unison and split their attention between me and Alyia. There are way too many ships, though… but if we do this right, then we can speed through the fleet and make it back to the front lines again.

He would hear out Aliannah’s response first. If things were agreed upon, then he would dash forward in blinding speed, apparently much faster than before. Hopefully, he’d manage to evade the trajectories of the cannonballs and respond quick enough, thus approaching the first of the large ships at full speed and heavily land on the front deck of the metallic giant. There was a vehicle above them, floating in the white skies coated by powder from the shells being shot, but his focus was first on the people on deck. He had two abilities to unleash right after each other.

Shōmyō

The black staff in his left hand immediately emitted a wave of mana upon him whispering a mantra, deafened under the cannons for a brief moment, which attempted to engulf any enemies near his position in a plane of heavier gravity and either slow them down or immobilize them. He would step forward at blinding speed himself, for Mura’s spell had been cast and it was Kyuken’s time to work through the ship and any who were stationed inside.

Kyuken-ryū, Ato-Ren: Tatsumaki!

Spinning vortexes emerged from the clockwise swinging of his blade, Harukami, which expanded rapidly and began cutting into the ship’s larger cannons, its deck floor, and any of the Pergrandean navy close enough. Its range was not far, but it was a dense attack and only the first of his many Kyuken-Style Techniques.

WC: 636
    TWC: 2,472

@Aliannah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 4650
    MP: 1050 - 15MP (Staff of Balance) - 30MP (Staff of Balance: Vocal Mantra) = 1005
    SP: 1625 - 113SP (Kyuken-Style, Pre-Verse: Dragon Vortex) = 1512

Base Increases, Stats (Passives), Equipment:

Spells Used:
    Staff of Balance:

Tatsumaki:

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 21st April 2022, 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    Thatcywalker
    Thatcywalker

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Thatcywalker 19th April 2022, 5:29 pm

!@#$%!#%@^!#@$!#$^#$

If Drekka's mood had not been foul before, it certainly was now. She actually nearly fell flat on her face from the shock of her wings not manifesting right, resorting to sprouting bird wings from her arms to stay afloat before her manifested wings could support her again. Such a effort though took much of her concertation and prevented her from speaking for the duration of the flight, which given the anger coming from her, was perhaps for the best. Fortunately as they flew away from the base camp she felt less stress on her shadowy dragon wings, before feeling them without hinderance once more. She looked down at the metal contraptions as they made their way to the front, such tiny things from her viewpoint. She would follow as they landed elsewhere from the frontlines, Drekka only getting a glimpse of what awaited her as she descended.

She watched as the troops began assembling for the conflict, odd metal pillars that pivoted and turned on their base, the troops with their metal sticks, rifles she believe they were called. Along with the metal constructs known as tanks were lining up on the line, it was clear that the first attack would be happening shortly. The earpiece buzzed as the wretch's voice came on over to announce her next task, which Drekka listened to through gritted teeth. When it was done, she took the time to prepare. Taking a breath and closing her eyes, she allowed mana to flow through her body, her fingers tingled and small hairs stood up as her reflexes were being improved with copper(1). Opening her eyes, she soon picked up on every little movement; a bird disturbed from the branches as troops rushed by, two people urgently talking as they ran to where they're units were, the steady rise and fall of-. She tuned out the distractions as she searched for a spot on the bellum's lines to attack. She would begin to travel near the tree line itself where they were stationed, being careful to keep herself out of sight.

Drekka would had searched for a spot further away from where the Marshal would have gone. Her earlier anger still had not disappeared, and it was taking all of her control to not unleash it on Aleksandra, remembering her Jarl's words well. Finding a spot east on the trenches as her target, she coated herself with a fine layer of scales, these a similar color to her own skin though those closer will definitely see the draconic scales layered(2). As she began to float in the air with her wings, ensuring they would work as intended, a thought crossed her mind.

How will we honor Cha?

By assaulting them like a dragon would?

Don't go delusional on me.

Fine, by crushing the enemy forces and ensuring their morale is broken or they are incapacitated before moving on to the next squad.

Drekka's inner conversation was interrupted by Aleksandra's voice once more, though this time it was short and to the point. Summoning the original Drekka's axe to her side(3) she prepped herself for lift off.

"...Attack!"

Just after the Marshal's command, a sonic boom ripped out from where the dragon slayer launched from, soon a a billowing ball of shadows and green light was in the air. It only seemed to slow for a moment as it traveled it's full distance up in the air within a second, before accelerating downward with the same speed. Hidden from view was the dragon slayer with her axe in hand, fully intending to smack down right in the trench line with it's terrible execution(4). If she landed successfully, she would had wasted little time after landing as she would had swung and carved through anything that didn't appear to be Pegrande.

WC: 634/3115

Cronch time:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:50 pm