Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

Mathurin K'Chard
    Mathurin K'Chard

El Diablo

El Diablo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Šåvägε Šküll
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take over: ۞Diabolic♆Overlord۞
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by Mathurin K'Chard 14th January 2015, 12:21 am

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Light God Slayer
    Activity: I am online every day for multiple hours at a time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mathurin is a very perplexed soul, with a great deal of depth to him. For start the element of Light, with undertones of darkness. This represents Mathurin better than anything else. He is at heart a wonderful person, who simply strives to protect those he holds dear. He loves life, and giving out a helping hand when possible. That being said, through the tragic events of his past, he is hell bent on revenge. The amount of casualties in his wake mean nothing to him, for fate showed him early in his life. The strong get to choose what is wrong and what is Just. Mathurin is a very brilliant mind, with an incredibly tough body. After his sister and mother were slaughtered, he was sold into slavery as a gladiator. He was forced to kill for survival starting at age 8 against other children his age, until he made his great escape at fifteen. His constant thirst for freedom and revenge is what he created him into the man he is today. His only wish is to destroy the magic council and everything they hold dear. Mathurin would utilize this ancient power to eradicate every possible member of the Magic council, and uplift him and his allies to power.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Iypo5w

[ Profile  Φ  Magic  Φ  Pet  Φ  Bank]
    Character AMV

COMPLETED MISSIONS:

D: 7   l C: 0   l   B: 0   l   A: 0    l   S: 0

Exp : 175 / 750

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Rsz_1310
    Kurayami
    Kurayami

Player 
    Lineage : Strength Of Hercules
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Ecriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kurayami 16th January 2015, 7:24 am

Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: As of late I have not been very active, but I can change that if I so please, I just had not been feeling the muse as of late, but I can feel it building, and my activity will be picking up as of today, meaning about 16-20 hours a day on this site
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my Character has yet to do much of anything at this point in time, but that is because of my inactivity, as my activity increases, so will my Characters deeds to deserve slots, so I say take a chance on me, and if I disappoint, then strip me of the title and magic

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Tumblr_n5otr9ui9S1tawnlro1_400_zpskzhm2zup
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 17th January 2015, 12:01 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on most days of the week with the exception of a day or 2
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake is the right person for the job, he's really great at using what he has around him to pull through tough situations. He does that every day while inventing his various machines. When you're out there with nothing, what better friend is there besides the earth itself. Blake himself is like the earth, supportive of those who rely on it yet he is also tough and can also lend a hand. Blake is definitely the right person for the job.
    Rp Sample: He stood calm and ready to face off against the bandits. The first bandit ran towards Blake but the slayer slammed his right foot underground causing an earth pillar to jab the bandit in the stomach sending him flying. The second bandit ran in after his fallen comrade, he grabbed the slayer's submerged leg and attempted to throw him. The bandit spun clockwise holding his right foot. Blake quickly drove his right hand into the earth, it caught the bandit off guard and he fell over. Blake stood upright, "Come on, that was pathetic."He joked. The bandit had a terrified expression on his face. "Relax, i'm just trying to have a little fun." Blake turned around bored out of his mind and walked away. He took one last look at the bandit and shook his head. He tapped the ground a couple of times with his right foot and a giant sink hole opened, sucking the bandit to it's depths. Blake turned back and kept walking.

Last edited by likeaboss756 on 17th January 2015, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mokushiroko
    Mokushiroko

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Kenshi the Poison Dragonslayer
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mokushiroko 17th January 2015, 12:28 pm

Guild: Mokushiroko Rikaru
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am active every day during this year. So I am on the site almost 24/7
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why I should be Sky Dragon Slayer is because it opens a lot of opportunities for my character. If I was to ever to be in the leadership position while I am a dragon slayer it raises my emotions towards being a leader. My character is not cocky and does not boast that he is more powerful than everyone else. With this Sky Dragon Slayer magic my character will have new potential to unlock. The Sky Dragon Slayer magic could make me more faster than most of my enemies giving me an advantage I'm battle. Also how the way I use my magic. I can infuse both Cyrokinesis and Sky Magic together to make a powerful combination. Another reason why this magic will be good for me is because on the battlefield I can use the healing benefits from this magic to help my fellow Saber Tooth

Another reason why I should be a Sky Dragon Slayer is because it matches my character personality. Like the Sky Moku is untamed he can be as calm as possible one second than the next he is a tornado. The sky takes time to do something powerful like making a tornado. The tornado does not instantly become as fast as lighting it takes time like Moku he is not instantly strong he trains as hard as he cans.

Mokushiroko Rikaru will fit perfectly for this position because his magic and personality matches
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 17th January 2015, 4:49 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: I can be active just about every day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As Daiki had gone from male to female, and had stayed female against her will. After the events had unraveled and having not been changed back at the end of the entire convluted scheme made by the demons, she would soon turn elsewhere in an attempt to find some way to try and change back into a man. As for how, the only way she could think of would be mainly to study, in an attempt to learn how to undo what had happened. Though through everything she had read, though there wasn't much, she would see information about Light God Slayers fairly rarely. Though the information about them was quite cryptic as well as the information talking about having been stated to do different things, though one of those things was it being able to cure ailments/conditions. Though Daiki didn't know what effected her, she would go for it in an attempt to try and gain the power to get her body back to normal. At the end of the last book that Daiki could even find to help on the subject, it had a little more information of God Slayers. The book spoke about either Killing a god to take its soul or be trained by a demon, or a god scorned by its own kind, in order to be able to successfully become a God Slayer, though the details for a Light God Slayer were either more cryptic than normal or near non-existent.

old stuff slayer - Page 2 8ZbrsUC
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Cor Draco

Character Sheet
    First Skill: healing/supportive magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 18th January 2015, 12:55 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: 6 to 7 days a week for 6 to 9 hrs a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Catarina was always told that helping others was the best thing one can do. She been training for years to get the magic and power to be able to help her family. friends, and one day her own family.

Catarina may not have a cool powerful attack based magic but she dose want to help give her friends a boot to help them. Than if some gets hurt she would be able to help than get back to her feet and maybe even save here lives. Catarina's Personality is almost like her magic she well do what ever it takes to help someone she cares about even if that means she well have to give her life to make sure her team makes it out and is ok. She boots her team on and off the battlefield to give them what they need to carry on.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 18th January 2015, 6:43 am

Daiki & Mathurin wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As Daiki had gone from male to female, and had stayed female against her will. After the events had unraveled and having not been changed back at the end of the entire convluted scheme made by the demons, she would soon turn elsewhere in an attempt to find some way to try and change back into a man. As for how, the only way she could think of would be mainly to study, in an attempt to learn how to undo what had happened. Though through everything she had read, though there wasn't much, she would see information about Light God Slayers fairly rarely. Though the information about them was quite cryptic as well as the information talking about having been stated to do different things, though one of those things was it being able to cure ailments/conditions. Though Daiki didn't know what effected her, she would go for it in an attempt to try and gain the power to get her body back to normal. At the end of the last book that Daiki could even find to help on the subject, it had a little more information of God Slayers. The book spoke about either Killing a god to take its soul or be trained by a demon, or a god scorned by its own kind, in order to be able to successfully become a God Slayer, though the details for a Light God Slayer were either more cryptic than normal or near non-existent.

Activity: I am online every day for multiple hours at a time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mathurin is a very perplexed soul, with a great deal of depth to him. For start the element of Light, with undertones of darkness. This represents Mathurin better than anything else. He is at heart a wonderful person, who simply strives to protect those he holds dear. He loves life, and giving out a helping hand when possible. That being said, through the tragic events of his past, he is hell bent on revenge. The amount of casualties in his wake mean nothing to him, for fate showed him early in his life. The strong get to choose what is wrong and what is Just. Mathurin is a very brilliant mind, with an incredibly tough body. After his sister and mother were slaughtered, he was sold into slavery as a gladiator. He was forced to kill for survival starting at age 8 against other children his age, until he made his great escape at fifteen. His constant thirst for freedom and revenge is what he created him into the man he is today. His only wish is to destroy the magic council and everything they hold dear. Mathurin would utilize this ancient power to eradicate every possible member of the Magic council, and uplift him and his allies to power.
    Allright, I have to admit I have a bit of dillemma here. Both of you are good role-players, and are solid enough to have this position. So I propose this, how about you both write me a rp sample, on you being the light god slayers and the problems it brings being one. The word count is up to you guys. When finished send it to me and Chaotic so that we can take a look at it. And based on that, we decide who get the position.

Activity: As of late I have not been very active, but I can change that if I so please, I just had not been feeling the muse as of late, but I can feel it building, and my activity will be picking up as of today, meaning about 16-20 hours a day on this site
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my Character has yet to do much of anything at this point in time, but that is because of my inactivity, as my activity increases, so will my Characters deeds to deserve slots, so I say take a chance on me, and if I disappoint, then strip me of the title and magic
    It's true what you said, you haven't been very active lately. Therefor I don't really know your posting style. So I need to ask if you can send my a rp sample. So that I can judge on that. In the rp sample, I need to see how you deal with being a dragon slayer as a dark mage. As well as the absence of your dragon parent has affect you. Basicly how that has driven you towards becoming a dark mage.

Like a boss wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: I can be on most days of the week with the exception of a day or 2
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake is the right person for the job, he's really great at using what he has around him to pull through tough situations. He does that every day while inventing his various machines. When you're out there with nothing, what better friend is there besides the earth itself. Blake himself is like the earth, supportive of those who rely on it yet he is also tough and can also lend a hand. Blake is definitely the right person for the job.
    Rp Sample: He stood calm and ready to face off against the bandits. The first bandit ran towards Blake but the slayer slammed his right foot underground causing an earth pillar to jab the bandit in the stomach sending him flying. The second bandit ran in after his fallen comrade, he grabbed the slayer's submerged leg and attempted to throw him. The bandit spun clockwise holding his right foot. Blake quickly drove his right hand into the earth, it caught the bandit off guard and he fell over. Blake stood upright, "Come on, that was pathetic."He joked. The bandit had a terrified expression on his face. "Relax, i'm just trying to have a little fun." Blake turned around bored out of his mind and walked away. He took one last look at the bandit and shook his head. He tapped the ground a couple of times with his right foot and a giant sink hole opened, sucking the bandit to it's depths. Blake turned back and kept walking.
    I haven't seen you role-play anything on the site yet, and your character hasn't even been approved yet. So just based on this I can't give you the position. There for I need a roleplay sample. In which you will show me how your character handles being a dragon slayer, to perks it brings you as well as the downside of it. And with that I don't just mean motion sickness.

Mokushiroko & Catherina wrote:Guild: Mokushiroko Rikaru
    Activity: I am active every day during this year. So I am on the site almost 24/7
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why I should be Sky Dragon Slayer is because it opens a lot of opportunities for my character. If I was to ever to be in the leadership position while I am a dragon slayer it raises my emotions towards being a leader. My character is not cocky and does not boast that he is more powerful than everyone else. With this Sky Dragon Slayer magic my character will have new potential to unlock. The Sky Dragon Slayer magic could make me more faster than most of my enemies giving me an advantage I'm battle. Also how the way I use my magic. I can infuse both Cyrokinesis and Sky Magic together to make a powerful combination. Another reason why this magic will be good for me is because on the battlefield I can use the healing benefits from this magic to help my fellow Saber Tooth

Another reason why I should be a Sky Dragon Slayer is because it matches my character personality. Like the Sky Moku is untamed he can be as calm as possible one second than the next he is a tornado. The sky takes time to do something powerful like making a tornado. The tornado does not instantly become as fast as lighting it takes time like Moku he is not instantly strong he trains as hard as he cans.

Mokushiroko Rikaru will fit perfectly for this position because his magic and personality matches

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: 6 to 7 days a week for 6 to 9 hrs a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Catarina was always told that helping others was the best thing one can do. She been training for years to get the magic and power to be able to help her family. friends, and one day her own family.

Catarina may not have a cool powerful attack based magic but she dose want to help give her friends a boot to help them. Than if some gets hurt she would be able to help than get back to her feet and maybe even save here lives. Catarina's Personality is almost like her magic she well do what ever it takes to help someone she cares about even if that means she well have to give her life to make sure her team makes it out and is ok. She boots her team on and off the battlefield to give them what they need to carry on.
    Since I have no idea on your roleplaying I need to ask both of you to send me a rp sample, in which you show me how you are planning in assisting your fellow guild mates. As well as how being the sky dragon slayer affects your daily life.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th January 2015, 7:43 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kakuma is a Young girl who has met gods and Devil alike, so it stands to reason that she might have been trained by one. She is someone who does not quite fit Good or Evil. Humans are a food source for her, and she was never taught otherwise. But she is not evil, far from it honestly, she is someone who would help someone just because she passed by. In this way she could be considered a monster of sorts, but she tends to ignore comments and other such remarks about what she is.
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Cor Draco

Character Sheet
    First Skill: healing/supportive magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 19th January 2015, 6:52 pm

Don't to too many things coming up i'll have to dorp out for the Sky DS sorry for this

King
    King

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Mentor : Iskander
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Time
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Post by King 20th January 2015, 1:16 pm

Guild:
    Lamia Scale

Position:
    Light God Slayer

D-Rank

Activity:
    I'm on everyday, have been for a year now ( ^ ^ )

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    First of all, the number one reason I think my character should be the Light God Slayer is because of her personality. When I imagine her being a Light God Slayer, I imagine it fits her timid yet kind behaviour. Suiren is purely the kind of girl who enjoys to help others around her, even though she is probably agitated out of her mind with even approaching another person, let alone speaking up, she has always felt a sense of happiness when helping those around her. She is quiet, and tends to prefer being in comfortably peaceful places rather than in the loud bustle of towns or the guild-hall. Suiren is delicate, and comforting and gives off the feeling of serenity with her presence, similar to how I would imagine any Light God Slayer being. Delicate, kind and oddly enough, quite quiet.

In addition to this, I also think Suiren should be the Light God Slayer, because of her past. She isn't sure where she came from, but has the clear knowledge that she was not from the world she currently is present in now. Beforehand she was raised in an ancient library for the past sixteen years, with a very giant like woman named Hikari "meaning light". Hikari taught her many things about magic, and the history of Earth, but she never told her where she came from. It never frustrated Suiren, but, when she woke up one day in Fiore, is when a tiny form of frustration started to take place. She has always felt like there was something special about her, or some mystery that was connected to her parents and this world. I know at the moment she does not have this position. But, if she did I personally think it would fit her history incredibly well.

(This is an alt btw. My main is Viola-chan).

Character Magic History
    main theme:

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd January 2015, 2:42 am

Likaboss approved for earth dragon slayer
    Kakuma Blackflower approved for light god slayer

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 22nd January 2015, 6:11 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ascended Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As Daiki had gone from male to female, and had stayed female against her will. After the events had unraveled and having not been changed back at the end of the entire convoluted scheme made by the demons, she would soon turn elsewhere in an attempt to find some way to try and change back into a man. She would read through a great amount of books to see if she could learn anything on how she could change back to her original gender, though the main thing that she had read was to make a deal with a demon. The book that had mentioned it told of a way to summon a demon, and another book would speak of the materials needed for the summoning of a demon.

After she had gotten all of the ingredients and materials for the ceremony, she would do what she needed to setup for the summoning before the actual summoning. As she participated and finished the summoning, a figure in armor would appear near her before bringing up the topic of making a deal with them in turn for being taught a type of Demon Slayer magic that would be able to break the magic that was affecting her, but at the end of being taught the magic, the demon had disappeared and that the demon had taught her a magic that didn't break the magic upon learning it, and gathering up some magic power didn't do much to break whatever was affecting her either.

Last edited by Daiki on 24th January 2015, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 23rd January 2015, 2:18 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Extremely, I am on every day,
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kihia is a character who is one with ice in totality, using his magic to effectively defend his allies. If he were able to train in the art of a Ice Demon Slayer, he would use the powers and gifts to further do this. Combing his unique combat style with the holy ice to vanquish Demons themselve, and protect those unable to or his allies.

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Kihisi10
    old stuff slayer - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Alice K
    Alice K

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits

Post by Alice K 23rd January 2015, 2:49 pm

Guild: Savage skull
    Position: Earth Dragon slayer
    Activity: I'm new but I've been on every day at least 3-4 times.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering.
    (I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still.)
    Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shattered Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 25th January 2015, 1:45 am

Guild: Hakora Rhapsodos
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: Daily, maybe more lol
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I am new and I don't have many examples on this site, but I will provide a link to another site below to show my style of RP. I want to make a character who angry with the gods to a murderous extent and fallen god slayer sounds like the perfect magic for it. I asked around and it is shadow magic correct? I thinking starting weak with it as Rank D, not only can I develop the role, but also learn it with limits to prevent abuse. I truly enjoy this sit and the people and want to prove myself as a good writer and develop my character as a slayer of gods and so if not this position I would like advice to work towards proving to you I have the responsibility to handle a position of god slayer, though Fallen sounds like what I have been looking for. I also haven't had my magic approved yet so I can merely delete the other one and resubmit slayer magic.

I did a solo sub mission in this one and it was the mission Hakora left the Jedi Order in so it is emotionally charged in the end:
    http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40857-mission-shadow-series-operation-mynock-pm-to-join/
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 25th January 2015, 9:32 am

Giving up my claim on Light GS with the addition of the new Demon Slayer

Guild: Kakuma Blackflower
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kakuma is the daughter of a Dark Celestial Spirit and a Goddess and as such her body as already aligned to Shadow and Holy elements. As she left Savage Skull she was possessed by a Demon who was intent to use her body for their own gain. Kakuma won the battle of minds but we unable to drive the demon from her body. She instead sought out a way to kill demons, and learn a magic to do so. After she finished learning she found out that she could not affect the demon inside of her. as it had taken the property of her body. she now runs a guild, searching for a way to drive the demon from her body.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th January 2015, 9:48 am

Daiki wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ascended Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As Daiki had gone from male to female, and had stayed female against her will. After the events had unraveled and having not been changed back at the end of the entire convoluted scheme made by the demons, she would soon turn elsewhere in an attempt to find some way to try and change back into a man. She would read through a great amount of books to see if she could learn anything on how she could change back to her original gender, though the main thing that she had read was to make a deal with a demon. The book that had mentioned it told of a way to summon a demon, and another book would speak of the materials needed for the summoning of a demon.

After she had gotten all of the ingredients and materials for the ceremony, she would do what she needed to setup for the summoning before the actual summoning. As she participated and finished the summoning, a figure in armor would appear near her before bringing up the topic of making a deal with them in turn for being taught a type of Demon Slayer magic that would be able to break the magic that was affecting her, but at the end of being taught the magic, the demon had disappeared and that the demon had taught her a magic that didn't break the magic upon learning it, and gathering up some magic power didn't do much to break whatever was affecting her either.

Kakuma Blackflower wrote:Giving up my claim on Light GS with the addition of the new Demon Slayer

Guild: Kakuma Blackflower
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kakuma is the daughter of a Dark Celestial Spirit and a Goddess and as such her body as already aligned to Shadow and Holy elements. As she left Savage Skull she was possessed by a Demon who was intent to use her body for their own gain. Kakuma won the battle of minds but we unable to drive the demon from her body. She instead sought out a way to kill demons, and learn a magic to do so. After she finished learning she found out that she could not affect the demon inside of her. as it had taken the property of her body. she now runs a guild, searching for a way to drive the demon from her body.

You two will be competing for this spot.  Send me a RP sample of at least 1k words.

Daiki: If you end up losing this one, since you were an original contestant for the Light GS spot, you can take it, if you'd like.  If you would prefer the Light GS spot over this one, let me know, and you can have it instantly.

Kihia wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Extremely, I am on every day,
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kihia is a character who is one with ice in totality, using his magic to effectively defend his allies. If he were able to train in the art of a Ice Demon Slayer, he would use the powers and gifts to further do this.  Combing his unique combat style with the holy ice to vanquish Demons themselve, and protect those unable to or his allies.

I know how you RP; I've seen it.  Very impressive.  You're active, more than capable of handling this position.

'Tis approved!

Alice K wrote:Guild: Savage skull
    Position: Earth Dragon slayer
    Activity: I'm new but I've been on every day at least 3-4 times.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering.
    (I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and  I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still.)

Can't give this to you, sorry, for it is already taken

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 25th January 2015, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

old stuff slayer - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th January 2015, 9:52 am

NOTE:
    With this application, I hereby release my position as "Shadow Dragon Slayer". It is now free for application.

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Activity: Haven't been as active as of late, due to me joining the army in about a year in a half, however, things are calming down, and I'm able to be on for at least 3-4 hours if required. This is steadily increasing.

Ayeseru is already the son of something unholy and evil, which is exactly what this position represents; absolute evil. While Ayeseru is not like that normally, he has a side to him which is exactly like that. He already has experience with the shadows and darkness, so this would be nothing new for him.

The rest of the explanation will come with the sample.

old stuff slayer - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 25th January 2015, 9:56 am

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I check the site at least once a day and try to reply every day when required.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well for one thing we've already got this idea on how Chaotic Rumble's character could teach their fellow guildmate the Shadow Dragon Slayer thingy. You know, passing it on as it were. For the other, my character already has a magic which allows her to change shape into a dark dragon, so I thought it'd kinda make sense if she got the Shadow Dragon Slayer. You know, ramp up the 'turning into a dragon' thing a bit more.

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th January 2015, 10:00 am

Hakora Rhapsodos wrote:Guild: Hakora Rhapsodos
    Activity: Daily, maybe more lol
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I am new and I don't have many examples on this site, but I will provide a link to another site below to show my style of RP. I want to make a character who angry with the gods to a murderous extent and fallen god slayer sounds like the perfect magic for it. I asked around and it is shadow magic correct? I thinking starting weak with it as Rank D, not only can I develop the role, but also learn it with limits to prevent abuse. I truly enjoy this sit and the people and want to prove myself as a good writer and develop my character as a slayer of gods and so if not this position I would like advice to work towards proving to you I have the responsibility to handle a position of god slayer, though Fallen sounds like what I have been looking for. I also haven't had my magic approved yet so I can merely delete the other one and resubmit slayer magic.

I did a solo sub mission in this one and it was the mission Hakora left the Jedi Order in so it is emotionally charged in the end:
    http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40857-mission-shadow-series-operation-mynock-pm-to-join/
    ]

Got a competition here.
    I know chaotic is a formidable rper, but i don't know much of Hakora's.

as such i'll have both of you send me a 1000 word rp sample.

This should involve the position you are applying for e.g. training with a god, using the magic etc.

You have one week. If one of you sends me an rp sample and the other does not in that time then they will get it. ;)

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 25th January 2015, 10:06 am

I'll take Light GS.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th January 2015, 10:07 am

Daiki wrote:I'll take Light GS.

Light God slayer goes to Daiki
    Ascended Demon goes to Kakuma.

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th January 2015, 10:10 am

FilFire wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I check the site at least once a day and try to reply every day when required.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well for one thing we've already got this idea on how Chaotic Rumble's character could teach their fellow guildmate the Shadow Dragon Slayer thingy. You know, passing it on as it were. For the other, my character already has a magic which allows her to change shape into a dark dragon, so I thought it'd kinda make sense if she got the Shadow Dragon Slayer. You know, ramp up the 'turning into a dragon' thing a bit more.

1000 word rp sample please.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 25th January 2015, 11:57 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Position:Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity:
    Monday-Sunday Mornings afternoons and after school hours. So plenty of time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (Szeras having been born to a status hungry family was taught from a very young age that perfection is the only way for her to be recognized in this world and as such was forced and trained to do all she could in a perfect way, This shows in the way she does things for when she becomes interested in something she will do it till she can say she is perfect at doing it. However later on she learned that the world has other things to offer and grew bored with her home life being pushed to far she ran when she was a small girl and started to try and learn all she could and master it and after many years grew lazy in trying to find new things until it got to the point that even trying to push her to do things makes her angry and will never do it. Though when it comes to making friends she has trouble because of how she was raised if someone is better than her she will strive to be better than them but even with this will still care about them. After years though she learned that she could do magic and as such started to try and master it. As a fun time she tends to cook many different types of foods for her friends and guild mates to try and cheer them up or give them something to eat. She also tends to sit in the corner of the guild and read and the moment someone interrupts her she gets heavily upset however being still pretty young only really has a temper tantrum.

While inside a combat state she is cold and calculated her mind constantly running observing and watching her opponent looking for any openings she can use to get the upper hand. However should her friends get harmed in her stead she starts to degrade mentally in combat until she flies into a battle rage with it seeming almost like a switch turned of inside her a personality that many akin to a hurricane. However she does care much for her comrades and will try her best to assist and help her friends while inside combat never wanting to see others come to harm she tends to try and direct them in the best ways she can to defeat an enemy and will use her magic as a way to support from the sidelines rather than battle them directly. This also makes her a rather high target as she can observe very small weaknesses due to her being able to observe carefully even while in combat but that is also very hard for her and if she is in direct line of fire she tends to try and reposition. Her combat can be seen as dangerous if she uses it wrong due to her use of Wind Magic. but she will always try and help her Friends to the point of throwing herself in front of a fatal blast even if it meant her death as she sees herself as worthless even if others do not.) I believe that her personality kinda is the same as wind she can be calm and soothing at one point or angry and violent the next plus she ran from home at a young age giving her a reason to have learned from a dragon. But for the most part i think Sky dragon slayer would work best for her due to her more supportive role in battles using her abilitys to try and support and strategize more than full all out TORNADOS!
    Psychosis
    Psychosis

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Experience : 493.75

Post by Psychosis 25th January 2015, 2:53 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Im on every day, as soon as Im off work, and all day on the weekends, I just tend to not join the chatbox.

Kuro is dark, brutal, physical, and has the capability to be stealthy. Further, with his past, which I dont want to reveal too much of quite yet for spoilers, he has the perfect time frame to learn from a dragon during his childhood, which was solitary. His general confusion when dealing with emotions or people support this. His violent, brash, and physical nature fit perfectly with this style of magic, both as it is a dragon slayer style, and it is darkness. 

His love for cold, dark places implies a heavy love of darkness and seclusion, which further indicate he was used to being alone. Because of this, he is a recluse, with little to no morals. With his brutal, blunt, and vicious personality, he perfectly fits for a shadow dragon slayer, especially with his sarcastic and often rude nature. The lack of people in his life made him into a loner, perfect for a Shadow Dragon Slayer, even better because his preference for physical combat as well as surprise attacks work so well.

On a psychological level, his dark, lonely, and cruel personality supports the idea of darkness, especially when one takes into consideration his love of being hidden in plain sight. His childhood often forced him to hide in dark places, which helped him to develop a method of fighting that was both physical and stealthy, often using his spells to hide his attacks in plain sight. His conflicting nature, loving both sides of the coin in most instances rather than one, shows he can be flexible and creative. With a love for darkness, in both literal and metaphorical ways, he is perfect for it because of the entirety of who he is. Past, personality both in and out of battle, as well as his fighting style, they all fit with this.

old stuff slayer - Page 2 Tumblr_lud6w9ONLh1qj17kx_zpsn33e0cfh

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:06 am