Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by Thorn 9th July 2015, 3:15 pm

Rekka Lawless Approved for Venom God slayer

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 9 S6Eaz9K
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 15th July 2015, 10:48 am

Guild: Blue Pegasus, but after her IC absence I'm not so sure.   Guildless.
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer - I'd also note that this position is hardly in demand.  There's almost always earth slayer positions open for some reason.
    Activity: I'm here to stay for the foreseeable future and I'm on frequently every day with Skype availability as well.   Siren was always the character I had the easiest time posting for so if I CAN bring her back,  I should be able to post every day at least once if topics are going.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Siren was the Ocean demon slayer.   I'm going to have it that in that burst of incredibly OP series of five undodgeable nukes by Acnologia did her in, but it was more than just damage.  In dying and in exposure to these magic-nukes she was more or less fused with the earth she was pounded into and her connection to the ocean was filled in by the earth.    Because of her connection to demons,  the insidious nature of Acnologia's attack and various moral issues that didn't help,  she was forcibly shoved into hell.
    Surviving in hell,  having a better chance because of her talents and the fact that she didn't enter in the usual manner,   she'd slowly adapt to using earth rather than water.   Her ocean demon slaying was already heat-based and a liquid...  So she turned her attention to the flaming lakes of hell.   To pools of lava,  liquid earth.  This medium allowed her to ease herself into learning to utilize Earth.  As with how she'd heat up water as an ocean slayer,  she relied on that past ability to here in the fires of hell learn to heat up the earth to produce lava on her own as she raises walls and molds the ground to her needs and using this holy power to carve her way through the demons of hell and thrive until she finds herself the opportunity to break herself out-  A link between Hell and Earthland,  a summoning ritual meant to summon a demon.

Last edited by Sirenine on 15th July 2015, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 9 NvVyM98

old stuff slayer - Page 9 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th July 2015, 10:54 am

Sirenine wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus, but after her IC absence I'm not so sure.   Guildless.
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: I'm here to stay for the foreseeable future and I'm on frequently every day with Skype availability as well.   Siren was always the character I had the easiest time posting for so if I CAN bring her back,  I should be able to post every day at least once if topics are going.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Siren was the Ocean demon slayer.   I'm going to have it that in that burst of incredibly OP series of five undodgeable nukes by Acnologia did her in, but it was more than just damage.  In dying and in exposure to these magic-nukes she was more or less fused with the earth she was pounded into and her connection to the ocean was filled in by the earth.    Because of her connection to demons,  the insidious nature of Acnologia's attack and various moral issues that didn't help,  she was forcibly shoved into hell.
    Surviving in hell,  having a better chance because of her talents and the fact that she didn't enter in the usual manner,   she'd slowly adapt to using earth rather than water.   Her ocean demon slaying was already heat-based and a liquid...  So she turned her attention to the flaming lakes of hell.   To pools of lava,  liquid earth.  This medium allowed her to ease herself into learning to utilize Earth.  As with how she'd heat up water as an ocean slayer,  she relied on that past ability to here in the fires of hell learn to heat up the earth to produce lava on her own as she raises walls and molds the ground to her needs and using this holy power to carve her way through the demons of hell and thrive until she finds herself the opportunity to break herself out-  A link between Hell and Earthland,  a summoning ritual meant to summon a demon.

could you send me a 1000 word rp sample please thanks also as you where away how long have you been back

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 16th July 2015, 3:02 pm

Thorn wrote:
    Sirenine wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus, but after her IC absence I'm not so sure.   Guildless.
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer

could you send me a 1000 word rp sample please thanks also as you where away how long have you been back

Approved

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 17th July 2015, 1:49 pm

due to the fact that I have no inspiration for Devon I will be leaving her for a bit till figuring it out so would like to return my slayer position thank you

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw

Post by Guest 17th July 2015, 5:39 pm

Devon Sabathiel wrote:due to the fact that I have no inspiration for Devon I will be leaving her for a bit till figuring it out so would like to return my slayer position thank you

Approved.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 17th July 2015, 6:21 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Very Active c:
    Why Should Your Character Be....: My character should have the Water Dragon slayer position because water is already apart of her main magic, that magic being water magic. She uses her magic in a variety of ways, and has learned so much from it. Hakumi is a girl that loves to learn new things about herself, and the world. Such a boost in her magic would tremendously expand her intelligence, not to mention that she also has a lacrima of the water dragon. Having both would boost her strength, helping with her confidence, as she is a very self conscious woman, and her knowledge on the Earth. Water takes up majority of the planet, and her curiosity would grow on dragons, leading her to many adventures. Hakumi would develop tremendously if given the position.

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:

Post by Guest 17th July 2015, 6:22 pm

Hakumi Nazu wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Why Should Your Character Be....: My character should have the Water Dragon slayer position because water is already apart of her main magic, that magic being water magic. She uses her magic  in a variety of ways, and has learned so much from it. Hakumi is a girl that loves to learn new things about herself, and the world. Such a boost in her magic would tremendously expand her intelligence, not to mention that she also has a lacrima of the water dragon. Having both would boost her strength, helping with her confidence, as she is a very self conscious woman, and her knowledge on the Earth. Water takes up majority of the planet, and her curiosity would grow on dragons, leading her to many adventures. Hakumi would develop tremendously if given the position.

Gimme dat RP sample. 1,000 words.

Post by Guest 17th July 2015, 8:29 pm

Enola Gay wrote:
    Hakumi Nazu wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Why Should Your Character Be....: My character should have the Water Dragon slayer position because water is already apart of her main magic, that magic being water magic. She uses her magic  in a variety of ways, and has learned so much from it. Hakumi is a girl that loves to learn new things about herself, and the world. Such a boost in her magic would tremendously expand her intelligence, not to mention that she also has a lacrima of the water dragon. Having both would boost her strength, helping with her confidence, as she is a very self conscious woman, and her knowledge on the Earth. Water takes up majority of the planet, and her curiosity would grow on dragons, leading her to many adventures. Hakumi would develop tremendously if given the position.

Gimme dat RP sample. 1,000 words.

Approved.
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 20th July 2015, 7:20 am

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: I'm on almost every day, posting at least 2 or 3 times a day.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Brennan should be the Earth God Slayer because he is, in a way, extremely similar to the earth. Brennan is un-moving, like a stone, and will no stop at anything to achieve his goals. However, there are many different types of earth, just like there are many different sides to Brennan, his intelligent side, his angry side, among many others. Brennan does not currently use earth magic, however, his manner of Re-Quip magic is largely melee focused, as is slayer magic. Because of Brennan's absurdly high IQ, he is highly adaptable, combat-wise, and needs an adaptable magic to go along with him. Earth God Slayer Magic fits this category, as earth can be found almost anywhere, and Slayer Magic in general can be very versatile.

As I have previously stated, Brennan is very similar to the earth, as he is stubborn like a rock, but can also be very adaptable and versatile, like the sand. Brennan's many sides mostly stay hidden, as he hides his true feelings behind a shield of arrogance, like a geode. A beautifully colored crystal, which is equivalent to Brennan's personality, hidden behind a layer of dull, unchanging stone. I believe that Brennan would grow very much as a character if he becomes the Earth God Slayer. Corruption is a crucial part of a God Slayer, and Brennan is currently a Legal Mage, however, that does not mean there is some level of corruption to him. Currently, Brennan's dark side is mostly manifested as arrogance, but if he becomes the Earth God Slayer, his dark side will grow, and manifet in many different ways.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th July 2015, 7:37 am

Skyllon wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: I'm on almost every day, posting at least 2 or 3 times a day.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Brennan should be the Earth God Slayer because he is, in a way, extremely similar to the earth. Brennan is un-moving, like a stone, and will no stop at anything to achieve his goals. However, there are many different types of earth, just like there are many different sides to Brennan, his intelligent side, his angry side, among many others. Brennan does not currently use earth magic, however, his manner of Re-Quip magic is largely melee focused, as is slayer magic. Because of Brennan's absurdly high IQ, he is highly adaptable, combat-wise, and needs an adaptable magic to go along with him. Earth God Slayer Magic fits this category, as earth can be found almost anywhere, and Slayer Magic in general can be very versatile.

As I have previously stated, Brennan is very similar to the earth, as he is stubborn like a rock, but can also be very adaptable and versatile, like the sand. Brennan's many sides mostly stay hidden, as he hides his true feelings behind a shield of arrogance, like a geode. A beautifully colored crystal, which is equivalent to Brennan's personality, hidden behind a layer of dull, unchanging stone. I believe that Brennan would grow very much as a character if he becomes the Earth God Slayer. Corruption is a crucial part of a God Slayer, and Brennan is currently a Legal Mage, however, that does not mean there is some level of corruption to him. Currently, Brennan's dark side is mostly manifested as arrogance, but if he becomes the Earth God Slayer, his dark side will grow, and manifet in many different ways.

Approved

Post by Guest 23rd July 2015, 11:45 pm

The position of glacier god slayer is now available.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 26th July 2015, 1:20 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale

Position: Glacier God Slayer.

Activity: Almost everyday though will take a minor hit once I get a job but not enough to be severe.

Why Should Your Character Be....:

Due to her backstory of the mutations and a few team things that made me feel distant from Sayrn I found the idea that if she could freeze her own blood then maybe she could overcome her own mutations and that is why I felt that Glacier God Slayer would work a mage that feared the danger of her own blood so much that she got the training to gain a magic that would allow her to freeze her blood so that it was no longer a danger and come back a woman ready to be as helpful she could and support her guild and with venomancy as a secondary she could use it to heal her allies and harm her enemies in a unison with ice that can freeze and destroy any and all enemies of her guild that would dare harm the people she cares about.

(If you want RP Samples I can provide some.)

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 26th July 2015, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a bit to the end in parenthesis.)

Post by Guest 26th July 2015, 2:08 pm

Sayrn Firrion wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

Position: Glacier God Slayer.

Activity: Almost everyday though will take a minor hit once I get a job but not enough to be severe.

Due to her backstory of the mutations and a few team things that made me feel distant from Sayrn I found the idea that if she could freeze her own blood then maybe she could overcome her own mutations and that is why I felt that Glacier God Slayer would work a mage that feared the danger of her own blood so much that she got the training to gain a magic that would allow her to freeze her blood so that it was no longer a danger and come back a woman ready to be as helpful she could and support her guild and with venomancy as a secondary she could use it to heal her allies and harm her enemies in a unison with ice that can freeze and destroy any and all enemies of her guild that would dare harm the people she cares about.

(If you want RP Samples I can provide some.)

Approved.
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 28th July 2015, 1:28 pm

Chell told me he was dropping ocean, sooo

Guild: ST
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very active. Currently many people can tell you that I’ve been active. I haven’t been posting much though due to lack of muse for my Hell demon spells I need to write
    Why Should Your Character Be....: First off, I know I said when I first applied for Hell DeS that I said it suited Vexel, which in a manner it did. Though after awhile I began to realize that Vexel is really to easy going to be someone who uses shadows, and it to out there also to be stealthy to go with it. So I figured what else is a rather out going magic? Well when Chell told me he was going to drop Ocean Demon Slayer, I knew that was what Vexel truly needed. Vexel hasn’t really used his magic that much except in a few solo jobs. Hell, his old GM, and current Gm has yet to meet him, so his magic is still a little unknown. Plus, I kinda want to drop everything that has Vexel with a connection to BR.

old stuff slayer - Page 9 JAgwtRZ
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 28th July 2015, 1:34 pm

Vexel wrote:Chell told me he was dropping ocean, sooo

Guild: ST
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very active. Currently many people can tell you that I’ve been active. I haven’t been posting much though due to lack of muse for my Hell demon spells I need to write
    Why Should Your Character Be....: First off, I know I said when I first applied for Hell DeS that I said it suited Vexel, which in a manner it did. Though after awhile I began to realize that Vexel is really to easy going to be someone who uses shadows, and it to out there also to be stealthy to go with it. So I figured what else is a rather out going magic? Well when Chell told me he was going to drop Ocean Demon Slayer, I knew that was what Vexel truly needed. Vexel hasn’t really used his magic that much except in a few solo jobs. Hell, his old GM, and current Gm has yet to meet him, so his magic is still a little unknown. Plus, I kinda want to drop everything that has Vexel with a connection to BR.

approved since you already had a slayer position and your active and good rp skills

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 28th July 2015, 1:36 pm

hell demon is open now

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Beigecat
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 7th August 2015, 10:45 am

Guild: BF
    Position: hell demon slayer
    Activity: on everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....:Kaito can be found lurking in the shadows almost always. He tends to be a more secretive character and he in character seems almost demonic already. Not only does a shadow slayer fit his personality, but a slayer in general does, because he fights like slayer natsu, generally and seems to be more of a rouge character. Kaito always travels on foot and motion sickness is already almost implied although he has rode on a bike. I beleive kaito is perfect for this and I will prove it in a 1000 word paragraph if i need too. Also kaito has a rivalry with shunsuke that will progress well as slayers and kaito has a need to be equal with his mentor marik anderson and fights to be the man his mentor needs.

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th August 2015, 12:43 pm

Kaito wrote:Guild: BF
    Why Should Your Character Be....:Kaito can be found lurking in the shadows almost always. He tends to be a more secretive character and he in character seems almost demonic already. Not only does a shadow slayer fit his personality, but a slayer in general does, because he fights like slayer natsu, generally and seems to be more of a rouge character. Kaito always travels on foot and motion sickness is already almost implied although he has rode on a bike. I beleive kaito is perfect for this and I will prove it in a 1000 word paragraph if i need too. Also kaito has a rivalry with shunsuke that will progress well as slayers and kaito has a need to be equal with his mentor marik anderson and fights to be the man his mentor needs.

1000 word rp sample please

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th August 2015, 2:07 pm

Thorn wrote:
    Kaito wrote:Guild: BF

1000 word rp sample please

Sorry but you are being denied the position due to the rp sample not being at a high enough spec to what we (the staff) expect from slayers.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th August 2015, 2:30 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer trading for my Venom God Slayer
    Activity: very active as seen by my many threads
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I loved having it before and it was one of my favorite magics I ever made. I have proven with my rp samples I am more than capable of rping just about anything and I am very active. I also already have the magic written and it would allow someone to write the magic for the god venom slayer.

old stuff slayer - Page 9 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th August 2015, 3:35 pm

Rekka Lawless wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer trading for my Venom God Slayer
    Activity: very active as seen by my many threads
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I loved having it before and it was one of my favorite magics I ever made. I have proven with my rp samples I am more than capable of rping just about anything and I am very active. I also already have the magic written and it would allow someone to write the magic for the god venom slayer.

I know your rp sample but kaito wishes to read submit so I will make a disision soon

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 8th August 2015, 12:28 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: VERY ACTIVE. Aiyana is my main account, and Rasparov is my first alt. This is my second alt.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: With the fact that he believes he is a god, his schizophrenia causing him to see and hear things that make him think as much, having a hell demon slayer magic would fit in with exactly what he believes in. The mix of darkness and light(demon slayer would be blessed magic, therefore light) would be a chaotic type of magic that goes with a mind ruled by chaos, his mental disability being just that.
    I also believe that this character could use the magic in a way that would be considered creative in comparison to the others.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 8th August 2015, 8:27 am

Chaoris wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: VERY ACTIVE. Aiyana is my main account, and Rasparov is my first alt. This is my second alt.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: With the fact that he believes he is a god, his schizophrenia causing him to see and hear things that make him think as much, having a hell demon slayer magic would fit in with exactly what he believes in. The mix of darkness and light(demon slayer would be blessed magic, therefore light) would be a chaotic type of magic that goes with a mind ruled by chaos, his mental disability being just that.
    I also believe that this character could use the magic in a way that would be considered creative in comparison to the others.

please send me a 1000 word rp please

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 8:33 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: In summer I'll be active almost every day. When school starts I'll be on a few times a week.
    She's not yet approved or even named, but I have an idea of what I want. I am a big fan of story and plots, and Black Rose seems to be the perfect place to take off on this. My character seems bubbly and all on the outside, but has an inner darkness. I want to write this out and put full effort in, and Hell Demon Slayer seems like the best story there could possibly be. I would love this opportunity. For why my character should be the Slayer IC.... I want to develop that, and hopefully with this.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p240-official-vip-shop#193907

Edit;; Named Izayuki Kiyou

She also will have some connection to Naraku in her history. I got this approved by Zack.

Last edited by Izayoi on 8th August 2015, 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 4:22 am