Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by Daiko 1st December 2014, 3:25 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: On at least once every day, on all day on weekends.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: 

Daiko Seidra should be selected for Venom Demon Slayer. This is due to how he used his previous magic and his personality. 

Daiko used his magic... creatively, to say the least. He would take situations that seemed near impossible to get out of, and give them a twist, turning them around in his favor. Venom Demon Slayer would be perfect for this, making him able to inject toxins and venom, along with creating clouds of noxious fumes. In this same way, Daiko could also increase his own stats with these toxins, increasing his adrenaline for speed, and things of that nature. Using Venom Demon Slayer would seem fitting for someone who used magic in such a way.

Daiko's personality played a large role in the selection of this magic. Thinking about how he acts, it seems that he would have a "hidden power", in this case, a poison. He acts funny, kind, and flirty outside of battle, but during a fight he can get scary. This makes him a bit like poison, when you first look at it, you wonder what it truly can do. Seeing the way he would secretly administer poison seems like it'd be a lot of character development; Daiko figuring out his powers, while at the same time figuring out his past and who he truly is.

Daiko Seidra would perfectly fill the role of Poison Demon Slayer, due to his Personality and how he uses magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

old stuff slayer Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

old stuff slayer Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 1st December 2014, 4:26 pm

Daiko wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: On at least once every day, on all day on weekends.

Daiko Seidra should be selected for Venom Demon Slayer. This is due to how he used his previous magic and his personality. 

Daiko used his magic... creatively, to say the least. He would take situations that seemed near impossible to get out of, and give them a twist, turning them around in his favor. Venom Demon Slayer would be perfect for this, making him able to inject toxins and venom, along with creating clouds of noxious fumes. In this same way, Daiko could also increase his own stats with these toxins, increasing his adrenaline for speed, and things of that nature. Using Venom Demon Slayer would seem fitting for someone who used magic in such a way.

Daiko's personality played a large role in the selection of this magic. Thinking about how he acts, it seems that he would have a "hidden power", in this case, a poison. He acts funny, kind, and flirty outside of battle, but during a fight he can get scary. This makes him a bit like poison, when you first look at it, you wonder what it truly can do. Seeing the way he would secretly administer poison seems like it'd be a lot of character development; Daiko figuring out his powers, while at the same time figuring out his past and who he truly is.

Daiko Seidra would perfectly fill the role of Poison Demon Slayer, due to his Personality and how he uses magic.

send me a 1000 word rp sample.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 11th December 2014, 8:50 am

Light God Slayer now available.

Themes:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 11th December 2014, 10:24 am

Right. A few side notes before I get to this: I am using my Dragon VIP from my main [Elizabeth] in order to apply for Light God Slayer. Also, this means I am dropping my Thunder God Slayer on my main. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Light God Slayer
    Activity: Was slightly inactive until now, but I am regaining my activity, going back to bein very active as per usual.

IC: Janna is a person who fits this position for more than one reason. Let's begin saying this; Janneline Ariel, is the daughter of Nyx, Goddess of Shadows. Being abandoned and betrayed by a mother that had never loved her, Janna grew to hate Nyx to the point in which she would attempt to find a way to kill her, which led her to Hemera, Greek Goddess of Light. Janna has met Hemera more than once, and this divinity is, by far, the one she likes most and respects most. Not to mention that Janna's sister, Shizuma, is a Sky God Slayer, so it would make sense for two siblings such as them to be trianed to use the same type of magic, right? Not to mention that both of them are connected to the gods, making it even more convenient.

Leaving back the backstory, the future is another reason as to why Janna should get Light God Slayer. I have recently been working on a job which involves Janna going on a God Hunt, of her going after her dear mother in a desperate attempt to end the Shadow Goddess' life. It would make it a rather interesting story if Janna gets Light God Slayer magic and uses it to destroy her mother.

Let's go to personality; Janna is a woman of cold, aloof demeanor, that is in a dark guild, yes, but that isn't evil, or at least not completely. She may have twisted thoughts, however she is not a psychopath like some of her guildmates are. Just like the Light God Slayer magic, Janna is light, in a sense, but that has been corrupted, just like the Light God Slayer magic.

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

old stuff slayer 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th December 2014, 10:34 am

Right. A few side notes before I get to this: I am using my Dragon VIP from my main [Elizabeth] in order to apply for Light God Slayer. Also, this means I am dropping my Thunder God Slayer on my main. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Light God Slayer
    Activity: Was slightly inactive until now, but I am regaining my activity, going back to bein very active as per usual.

IC: Janna is a person who fits this position for more than one reason. Let's begin saying this; Janneline Ariel, is the daughter of Nyx, Goddess of Shadows. Being abandoned and betrayed by a mother that had never loved her, Janna grew to hate Nyx to the point in which she would attempt to find a way to kill her, which led her to Hemera, Greek Goddess of Light. Janna has met Hemera more than once, and this divinity is, by far, the one she likes most and respects most. Not to mention that Janna's sister, Shizuma, is a Sky God Slayer, so it would make sense for two siblings such as them to be trianed to use the same type of magic, right? Not to mention that both of them are connected to the gods, making it even more convenient.

Leaving back the backstory, the future is another reason as to why Janna should get Light God Slayer. I have recently been working on a job which involves Janna going on a God Hunt, of her going after her dear mother in a desperate attempt to end the Shadow Goddess' life. It would make it a rather interesting story if Janna gets Light God Slayer magic and uses it to destroy her mother.

Let's go to personality; Janna is a woman of cold, aloof demeanor, that is in a dark guild, yes, but that isn't evil, or at least not completely. She may have twisted thoughts, however she is not a psychopath like some of her guildmates are. Just like the Light God Slayer magic, Janna is light, in a sense, but that has been corrupted, just like the Light God Slayer magic.

approved

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 12th December 2014, 9:02 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Very active during the winter holidays and adequately active when school starts up again and most of the summer holidays.

Irina is well suited for this position because she is an assassin class character who would be well suited to killing her target by any means necessary, and poison only serves to help that objective.

Irina's assassination skills work in any way possible from slicing enemies in half with a sword to poison to tossing them off balconies though most methods would be rather crude. She is also a very adept close quarters combatant and having a slayer position would reinforce this strength as well as increase the effectiveness of Irina's skills through debilitating her opponents with poison to assure her victory and would serve her quite well. Despite the crude manner in which poison is used in a fight or assassination Irina is impervious to this effect thanks to how her personality handles such crude acts of violence. Her personality also serves to keep the power in check and not being flaunted around like it's some sort of harmless stick.

Irina's backstory may also enforce her reason to receive this position as she was trained as an assassin at youth leaving much time before hand to allow her to be taught by a dragon and it would in tern help her to become an assassin in her teen years.

Irina's a very good match for poison dragon slayer in personality, history, and skill.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 12th December 2014, 9:31 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: I'm active every day, for hours on end. I practically live on this site.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: IC: Kenshi should be the Poison DS because it would give him another internal demon to fight. It would gall him that he would be the wielder of such a destructive and potentially lethal magic. It would conflict with his personality and code of honor. He would regret using it everytime he does. He would fear using it against other human beings in a fight. It would become a metaphor for his internal struggle. The poisonous magic would slowly corrupt his mind, body and spirit until it completely overrode his old way of living. He would begin to enjoy what he does with his magic, and yet at the same time, hate it. His personality would be split between his code of honor and the corrosive personality of the Poison magic. There would be a constant battle between honor and depravity.
    OOC: I really love Dragon Slayers, and have RP'ed them a lot before I came here. I even have a fanfiction in which the main character is a Dragon Slayer. I'm still relatively new here, and would love the opportunity to roleplay as a Dragon Slayer.

Thank you for your consideration, and the RP sample will be coming in soon.

old stuff slayer PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 12th December 2014, 5:14 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on the site for hours everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Seitenshi Ayato should be the Sky Dragon Slayer because the origins of a Sky Dragon Slayer derive from those who utilize the power of their determined soul to enhance their overall magic ability. Ayato is a highly determined character who fights for the greater good, and only fights at his best to strive for victory. He always perseveres, and risks his life to accomplish the greatest. The reason he is even in Blue Pegasus, in fact, is to show how a determined soul can create a bright future. Ayato finds that his potential is limitless just like the sky, and that anything is possible- maybe even slaying a dragon, for all anyone knows. The Sky Dragon Slayer generally is someone who has started life in hell, and has risen to the heavens. Ayato began his life by accepting a curse to save his sister. This curse led to his ultimate demise, literally isolating him from society, and banishing all memories anyone had of him. His parents even signed a contract with the devil so they would stay away from him in exchange for his own safety. Ayato lived a life brutally for the sake of his family until he managed to rid of the curse, using the full potential of his inner self to remove it from his soul. Since then, Ayato has joined Blue Pegasus, and has risen from his slumber to hopefully emerge as a noteworthy Mage. This, my friends, is a Mage who has lived in hell, and has successfully reached for the heavens, hopefully to reach the top someday- a Mage well-deserving of becoming the one and only Sky Dragon Slayer.

old stuff slayer 7y0bO7j
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 14th December 2014, 10:42 pm

Sent sample to Frederick.

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

old stuff slayer Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

old stuff slayer Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 14th December 2014, 11:39 pm

I'm withdrawing my application for Poison Dragon Slayer.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 15th December 2014, 1:18 am

Kenshi wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: I'm active every day, for hours on end. I practically live on this site.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: IC: Kenshi should be the Poison DS because it would give him another internal demon to fight. It would gall him that he would be the wielder of such a destructive and potentially lethal magic. It would conflict with his personality and code of honor. He would regret using it everytime he does. He would fear using it against other human beings in a fight. It would become a metaphor for his internal struggle. The poisonous magic would slowly corrupt his mind, body and spirit until it completely overrode his old way of living. He would begin to enjoy what he does with his magic, and yet at the same time, hate it. His personality would be split between his code of honor and the corrosive personality of the Poison magic. There would be a constant battle between honor and depravity.
    OOC: I really love Dragon Slayers, and have RP'ed them a lot before I came here. I even have a fanfiction in which the main character is a Dragon Slayer. I'm still relatively new here, and would love the opportunity to roleplay as a Dragon Slayer.

Thank you for your consideration, and the RP sample will be coming in soon.
    Send me a rp sample of at least 1000 words on how you fight as the poison dragon slayer and on how it in some aspects corrupts your mind. Like is it haunting you, do you here voices, see things? Or does the line between justice and evil slowly fade away.

Seitenshi wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Activity: I can be on the site for hours everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Seitenshi Ayato should be the Sky Dragon Slayer because the origins of a Sky Dragon Slayer derive from those who utilize the power of their determined soul to enhance their overall magic ability. Ayato is a highly determined character who fights for the greater good, and only fights at his best to strive for victory. He always perseveres, and risks his life to accomplish the greatest. The reason he is even in Blue Pegasus, in fact, is to show how a determined soul can create a bright future. Ayato finds that his potential is limitless just like the sky, and that anything is possible- maybe even slaying a dragon, for all anyone knows. The Sky Dragon Slayer generally is someone who has started life in hell, and has risen to the heavens. Ayato began his life by accepting a curse to save his sister. This curse led to his ultimate demise, literally isolating him from society, and banishing all memories anyone had of him. His parents even signed a contract with the devil so they would stay away from him in exchange for his own safety. Ayato lived a life brutally for the sake of his family until he managed to rid of the curse, using the full potential of his inner self to remove it from his soul. Since then, Ayato has joined Blue Pegasus, and has risen from his slumber to hopefully emerge as a noteworthy Mage. This, my friends, is a Mage who has lived in hell, and has successfully reached for the heavens, hopefully to reach the top someday- a Mage well-deserving of becoming the one and only Sky Dragon Slayer.
    Approved, I've seen you post in the generation thread, and can conclude based on that, that you can handle being a slayer.

Daiko wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: On at least once every day, on all day on weekends.

Seen your sample, was good enough for me. Approved you sly bastard

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 27th December 2014, 10:49 am

I am giving back my Dragon Slayer title. Let someone more creative and with more love over the magic have it.

old stuff slayer 7y0bO7j

Post by Guest 27th December 2014, 11:44 am

Code:Select Content
    Guild: Cor Draco
    Activity: I am on every day to say the least. I may not be able to post because of preoccupations, but that seldom happens
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well, let's see. I could give you a load of crap about how it matches with his personality and all that, and that's exactly what I'm going to give you. You see, throughout his life, Nikolai has always thought of air as a passive substance, no more than something that undoubtedly "goes with the flow". Ever since leaving the Tartarus guild after that display of recklessness that Lyserg, his guildmaster put on, he has realized that pursuits of good and evil are no more than trivial things. Upon entering the Cor Draco guild, the mage has adopted a Buddhist-combined-with-Confucianism-type philosophy, rather not giving any thought to things such as whether this person should do this or not. He finds such matters meaningless, to be frank with you.

This is outlandish for a person, especially one who has been raised in violence all his life. Before joining Cor Draco, Nikolai was what people call a "douchebag". Are you seeing what I'm saying? Just like every dark mage, he would go through the motions of doing bad things, from stealing some kid's candy to destroying a banquet hall! One can say that his personality shifted between leaving Tartarus and joining Cor Draco.

I remember reading about something that the former Sky Dragon Slayer said, about "being in Hell and rising for the heavens" Some might say that is true for Nikolai also...to an extent. He has risen from the depths of what the normal person might describe as "Hell", but is still getting to the "Heaven" part. The way I see it, he's in a middle ground trying to go for the upper. Which goes without saying that Nikolai is the one to take the role of the Sky Dragon Slayer, not for the power, but to become a better person in terms of philosophy and personality.

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 28th December 2014, 5:47 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Every day, All time other than school hours and some extra hours for homework and rest

Riley Nightwalker should be given the position of the Ice Dragon Slayer as she has previously used Ice magic in her Requip. She can adjust to the cold temperature.

Another reason why Riley should be the ice dragon slayer is because; she has trained to fight in cold atmospheres ever since she was a child. As a child Riley found the properties of ice extremely magnificent. The beauty of ice always mesmerized her. This made her want to learn magic. As Riley grew up with her brother, he taught her to stand up for her beliefs and that is the lesson Riley remembers till today. She wants to follow her brother’s example and help people in all way possible. When Riley was young, she was highly trained in combat, so her combat skills are equivalent to an assassins. This gives her the advantage to protect and defend herself in situations where she cannot use magic.

Riley’s personality is very cheerful and laid back. But during battle, she is very serious. She has the potential to protect the people she cares about. If someone were to injure a person she deeply cared about, Riley would go to whatever means possible to take revenge. She would not go as extreme as to kill a person because she believes that everyone deserves a second chance. But if an enemy angers her, she will turn into a woman of cold demeanor and not show any mercy.

(I still haven’t written Riley’s history but all that mentioned is included)
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 29th December 2014, 7:33 am

Nikolai Dixon wrote:Code:Select Content
    Activity: I am on every day to say the least. I may not be able to post because of preoccupations, but that seldom happens
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well, let's see. I could give you a load of crap about how it matches with his personality and all that, and that's exactly what I'm going to give you. You see, throughout his life, Nikolai has always thought of air as a passive substance, no more than something that undoubtedly "goes with the flow". Ever since leaving the Tartarus guild after that display of recklessness that Lyserg, his guildmaster put on, he has realized that pursuits of good and evil are no more than trivial things. Upon entering the Cor Draco guild, the mage has adopted a Buddhist-combined-with-Confucianism-type philosophy, rather not giving any thought to things such as whether this person should do this or not. He finds such matters meaningless, to be frank with you.

This is outlandish for a person, especially one who has been raised in violence all his life. Before joining Cor Draco, Nikolai was what people call a "douchebag". Are you seeing what I'm saying? Just like every dark mage, he would go through the motions of doing bad things, from stealing some kid's candy to destroying a banquet hall! One can say that his personality shifted between leaving Tartarus and joining Cor Draco.

I remember reading about something that the former Sky Dragon Slayer said, about "being in Hell and rising for the heavens" Some might say that is true for Nikolai also...to an extent. He has risen from the depths of what the normal person might describe as "Hell", but is still getting to the "Heaven" part. The way I see it, he's in a middle ground trying to go for the upper. Which goes without saying that Nikolai is the one to take the role of the Sky Dragon Slayer, not for the power, but to become a better person in terms of philosophy and personality.
    approved

Riley wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Every day, All time other than school hours and some extra hours for homework and rest

Riley Nightwalker should be given the position of the Ice Dragon Slayer as she has previously used Ice magic in her Requip. She can adjust to the cold temperature.

Another reason why Riley should be the ice dragon slayer is because; she has trained to fight in cold atmospheres ever since she was a child. As a child Riley found the properties of ice extremely magnificent. The beauty of ice always mesmerized her. This made her want to learn magic. As Riley grew up with her brother, he taught her to stand up for her beliefs and that is the lesson Riley remembers till today. She wants to follow her brother’s example and help people in all way possible. When Riley was young, she was highly trained in combat, so her combat skills are equivalent to an assassins. This gives her the advantage to protect and defend herself in situations where she cannot use magic.

Riley’s personality is very cheerful and laid back. But during battle, she is very serious. She has the potential to protect the people she cares about. If someone were to injure a person she deeply cared about, Riley would go to whatever means possible to take revenge. She would not go as extreme as to kill a person because she believes that everyone deserves a second chance. But if an enemy angers her, she will turn into a woman of cold demeanor and not show any mercy.

Send me a Rp sample, where in it you describe to me how you are a dragon slayer during a fight. As well as how you feel as being one. The complications of it as well as the benefits of being on. And how you interact as one.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th January 2015, 1:55 am

Giving back my Light God S. magic. Also, remove me from the Thunder GS position too. You forgot todo that the last time.

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

old stuff slayer 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th January 2015, 2:13 am

as you wish

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 7th January 2015, 12:55 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Was inactive for a while, but I'm currently regaining my previous high activity. Pretty much on from 14;05pm till 20;30/ 21;30pm
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I've been the Thunder God Slayer before. Not to mention that this character is essentially built to be a Thunder God Slayer. Her attitude, her past, her history, everything she is is built around the idea of her being the Thunder God Slayer. As mentioned, I held the Thunder God Slayer position before, and I gave it up to get Slayer on another account, something that did not work, so I just wanted to get back my slayer now : P

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    old stuff slayer Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th January 2015, 4:04 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Was inactive for a while, but I'm currently regaining my previous high activity. Pretty much on from 14;05pm till 20;30/ 21;30pm
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I've been the Thunder God Slayer before. Not to mention that this character is essentially built to be a Thunder God Slayer. Her attitude, her past, her history, everything she is is built around the idea of her being the Thunder God Slayer. As mentioned, I held the Thunder God Slayer position before, and I gave it up to get Slayer on another account, something that did not work, so I just wanted to get back my slayer now : P

approved

Post by Guest 8th January 2015, 9:27 am

You can have your Sky DS back, I'm content with knowing that I'm capable of getting it.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 8th January 2015, 10:47 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Water Demon Slayer
    Activity: pff i can practicly live in the cb
    My character is fit to be the water demon slayer as he is a born hunter. he would be able to use all his learned techniques to be used in his hunting for demons. he is born out of a demon and a human. this way he was/can be teached the demon slaying art. he may be afraid off water but who wouln4t be if you get trained by one of the most evil creatures in the universe. the horrors he had to go trough to finaly achieve a okay level of water demon slaying is not to be imagined. next to thqt pein can be very cruel tough he is not evil. He would never harm innocents or steal or anything. but trough the demon magic he is a bit cruel in his fights.

ooc:
    i have been two demon slayers before i left the site. i created a pretty uniaue demon world to hunt demons in. i can be very active and will join as much events i can to help them. i may be a bit rusty in my rp but i am an okay role player in skills. i also think i was always a bit unique in what i did.

old stuff slayer Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

old stuff slayer Beigecat
    Miharu
    Miharu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miharu 9th January 2015, 11:38 am

I am freely giving up my position as the Earth DS. To be honest, it pains me to do so. However, I am busy with irl school, and doing something called capstone projects. For those of you who know that that is will know how tedious it truly is. Anyways, I don't have time to rp anymore, and I feel like I am not doing a slayer justice. Therefore, I am giving this position up to anyone who promises to do it right. My apologies to anyone who was hoping I could do it right.

old stuff slayer YqmfdpX

Post by Guest 11th January 2015, 11:41 am

Chelvaric wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Water Demon Slayer
    Activity: pff i can practicly live in the cb
    My character is fit to be the water demon slayer as he is a born hunter. he would be able to use all his learned techniques to be used in his hunting for demons. he is born out of a demon and a human. this way he was/can be teached the demon slaying art. he may be afraid off water but who wouln4t be if you get trained by one of the most evil creatures in the universe. the horrors he had to go trough to finaly achieve a okay level of water demon slaying is not to be imagined. next to thqt pein can be very cruel tough he is not evil. He would never harm innocents or steal or anything. but trough the demon magic he is a bit cruel in his fights.

ooc:
    i have been two demon slayers before i left the site. i created a pretty uniaue demon world to hunt demons in. i can be very active and will join as much events i can to help them. i may be a bit rusty in my rp but i am an okay role player in skills. i also think i was always a bit unique in what i did.

Kyll confirmed you are VIP so this is approved. Go get yer magic done!

Miharu wrote:I am freely giving up my position as the Earth DS. To be honest, it pains me to do so. However, I am busy with irl school, and doing something called capstone projects. For those of you who know that that is will know how tedious it truly is. Anyways, I don't have time to rp anymore, and I feel like I am not doing a slayer justice. Therefore, I am giving this position up to anyone who promises to do it right. My apologies to anyone who was hoping I could do it right.

Alright, it's a shame to see you drop it but it's understandable. All the best with school and hope to see you around here still to chat when you get chance =]
    Tatsumi Yamato
    Tatsumi Yamato

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsumi Yamato 11th January 2015, 12:32 pm

Position: Glacier God Slayer
    Activity: Like most people here, I essentially live here, and even when I'm work, I can be seen popping into the CB to see whats up.
    For me to explain why Tatsumi should be the Glacier God Slayer, I must start with Tatsumi himself and how he works. He has a sort of dark side to him, as I stated before in my app, a sadistic personality. Though his back story is not up yet, I will give some of it here. As a child, he was a very different person then he is today. He was still a very kind person, and outgoing but he didn't have his sadist state of mind. At one point, he had snapped and started to find pleasure in others pain. No one noticed this for a while. It started progressing into more than just finding pleasure in the pain of others, and I'll leave it at that. Eventually he killed his parents and went into hiding and eventually came and return onto the road of repentance as he is now.(I also leave this timeskip somewhat open for reasons as of this so there is no time paradoxes.) The Magic would be a sort of sign and remembrance of his dark pass and dark side that he in all honesty wish to rid himself of. Its a reason he joined a guild such as Cor Draco, a place of acceptance and a place where he can find a new life.
    There is also the point that he already uses Ice magic, which even still is derived from his past. He uses it specifically in a way that wouldn't become completely lethal, and could be a way to preserves one life. If he were to gain this magic, a magic capable to destroy a god, it would bring forth a point of him finding a way to restrain himself. In all honesty, it would give him another depth into that of a character and give him another way to grow.
    I would like to go ahead and thank you for whoever gives this the read and consideration. The fact that this is even possible on a site is amazing.

old stuff slayer R2h59vy
    Important Links:

Post by Guest 12th January 2015, 4:18 pm

Tatsumi Yamato wrote:Guild: Cor Draco
    Position: Glacier God Slayer
    Activity: Like most people here, I essentially live here, and even when I'm work, I can be seen popping into the CB to see whats up.
    For me to explain why Tatsumi should be the Glacier God Slayer, I must start with Tatsumi himself and how he works. He has a sort of dark side to him, as I stated before in my app, a sadistic personality. Though his back story is not up yet, I will give some of it here. As a child, he was a very different person then he is today. He was still a very kind person, and outgoing but he didn't have his sadist state of mind. At one point, he had snapped and started to find pleasure in others pain. No one noticed this for a while. It started progressing into more than just finding pleasure in the pain of others, and I'll leave it at that. Eventually he killed his parents and went into hiding and eventually came and return onto the road of repentance as he is now.(I also leave this timeskip somewhat open for reasons as of this so there is no time paradoxes.) The Magic would be a sort of sign and remembrance of his dark pass and dark side that he in all honesty wish to rid himself of. Its a reason he joined a guild such as Cor Draco, a place of acceptance and a place where he can find a new life.
    There is also the point that he already uses Ice magic, which even still is derived from his past. He uses it specifically in a way that wouldn't become completely lethal, and could be a way to preserves one life. If he were to gain this magic, a magic capable to destroy a god, it would bring forth a point of him finding a way to restrain himself. In all honesty, it would give him another depth into that of a character and give him another way to grow.
    I would like to go ahead and thank you for whoever gives this the read and consideration. The fact that this is even possible on a site is amazing.

I've seen some of your posts and I think you're capable of doing something cool with this magic (see what I did there?! =D ) so your application is approved. Have fun and make good use of the magic =]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:19 am