Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 10 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by Thorn 8th August 2015, 8:57 am

Izayoi wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: In summer I'll be active almost every day. When school starts I'll be on a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    She's not yet approved or even named, but I have an idea of what I want. I am a big fan of story and plots, and Black Rose seems to be the perfect place to take off on this. My character seems bubbly and all on the outside, but has an inner darkness. I want to write this out and put full effort in, and Hell Demon Slayer seems like the best story there could possibly be. I would love this opportunity. For why my character should be the Slayer IC.... I want to develop that, and hopefully with this.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p240-official-vip-shop#193907

1000 word rp sample sent to me please

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 10 S6Eaz9K
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 9th August 2015, 11:18 am

congratulations to rekka on the position on hell demon slayer the venom god slayer is now open

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 9th August 2015, 11:25 am

Guild: Lamia Scale.
    Position: Glacier God Slayer -> Venom God Slayer
    Activity: Highly active actually due to job not being busy.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I would like to switch to Venom GS due to the fact I find that Venom is a defining property of Sayrn as one of her main character goals is to cure venoms that are highly dangerous and help others and while with Glacier I could go with her whole "Cure myself" Ideal with the Venom GS I can go towards herself accepting that her body is dangerous and rather than fearing it use it to help those she wants to protect and to use her new properties to aid in her research along with a few other fun plot points I could work with rather than just the simple "Blood is frozen one"

If you need a Sample I can go fetch a few.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 9th August 2015, 12:15 pm

Approved and glasia god slayer is going to Izayuki

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 19th August 2015, 12:57 pm

Water slayer open due to person not doing anything with the app

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 19th August 2015, 4:26 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position:Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: In chat everyday
    [b]Why Should Your Character Be....:Zero is a go with the flow kind of guy. He doesn't really any plans for the future except to go on some adventures with pals.The whole watery nature of this magic fits zero in that regard as well as others. As water can be quite flexible so is zero's fighting style with using the formless water to make some interesting stuff.
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal

Post by Azalea Antiope 19th August 2015, 6:36 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: I'm on when I'm not at school, so still everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I don't exactly have a character.. yet. However, I know exactly how I would like her to be. My plans are to make her a shy and nervous girl that basically just goes with whatever she's told. (She's gonna go with the flow. Get it. Huh?) Anyway, water seemed to be perfect for her because water basically goes wherever it's directed as my character will. I also just would really like to have it for future plots and such. I have already made a few new friends and I even know some others that have been on here for a little bit. I would really love this magic to help me developed my character.
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 19th August 2015, 8:22 pm

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Earth God Slayer --> Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am on every day, and, so long as I am not in school I am on almost all day. I will only begin school in September, and even then, I'll still be on every single day.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Skyllon is the Earth God Slayer currently, which, contrary to popular belief, is actually similar to water magic. If you think about it, there are many different kinds of earth, and earth is always shifting, always changing, very similarly to water. This magic would pair up with Skyllon perfectly, as his personality is as ever changing as the ocean. Also, this would help develop Sky's story very much, which I suppose I can explain a bit. Skyllon is currently the Earth God Slayer, which he learned from a Tome. However, I plan to make the Earth God, Gaia, confront him, and take his powers away. This will leave Skyllon powerless and wandering through a forest pointlessly, when he is confronted by a Water Dragon. The Water Dragon would then find a powerless Skyllon, and take him under his wing.

I can provide more RP samples, if needed.

old stuff slayer - Page 10 1zya1cx
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 19th August 2015, 8:50 pm

Zerodude wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Be....:Zero is a go with the flow kind of guy. He doesn't really any plans for the future except to go on some adventures with pals.The whole watery nature of this magic fits zero in that regard as well as others. As water can be quite flexible so is zero's fighting style with using the formless water to make some interesting stuff.

Azalea Antiope wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I don't exactly have a character.. yet. However, I know exactly how I would like her to be. My plans are to make her a shy and nervous girl that basically just goes with whatever she's told. (She's gonna go with the flow. Get it. Huh?) Anyway, water seemed to be perfect for her because water basically goes wherever it's directed as my character will. I also just would really like to have it for future plots and such. I have already made a few new friends and I even know some others that have been on here for a little bit. I would really love this magic to help me developed my character.

Skyllon wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Activity: I am on every day, and, so long as I am not in school I am on almost all day. I will only begin school in September, and even then, I'll still be on every single day.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Skyllon is the Earth God Slayer currently, which, contrary to popular belief, is actually similar to water magic. If you think about it, there are many different kinds of earth, and earth is always shifting, always changing, very similarly to water. This magic would pair up with Skyllon perfectly, as his personality is as ever changing as the ocean. Also, this would help develop Sky's story very much, which I suppose I can explain a bit. Skyllon is currently the Earth God Slayer, which he learned from a Tome. However, I plan to make the Earth God, Gaia, confront him, and take his powers away. This will leave Skyllon powerless and wandering through a forest pointlessly, when he is confronted by a Water Dragon. The Water Dragon would then find a powerless Skyllon, and take him under his wing.

Each of you PM me a 1k rp sample.

old stuff slayer - Page 10 JAgwtRZ
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th August 2015, 9:44 pm

Ice Demon Slayer is now open for new applications.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff slayer - Page 10 ObrztW

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 19th August 2015, 10:37 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily/Multiple Times Per Day
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Chaoris believes he is a god, and has a primary magic that involves the usage of his blood to use spells. His Ice Demon Slayer magic would involve using his blood in a frozen state while also being able to use ice magic/eat ice. The demon teaching him would seem to be another voice inside of his head, teaching him what to do and how to do it.
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th August 2015, 10:38 pm

Chaoris wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Chaoris believes he is a god, and has a primary magic that involves the usage of his blood to use spells. His Ice Demon Slayer magic would involve using his blood in a frozen state while also being able to use ice magic/eat ice. The demon teaching him would seem to be another voice inside of his head, teaching him what to do and how to do it.

One cannot use the Slayer positions from the Official list as their Secondary magic, and the only way to get a Slayer for Secondary is via lacrimas.

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 19th August 2015, 10:43 pm

An edit to it was made after I was informed of that, which was before you quoted it. Dx

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th August 2015, 10:46 pm

Chaoris wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang

Chaoris wrote:An edit to it was made after I was informed of that, which was before you quoted it. Dx

I -still- don't see any difference in my quoted reply and the original reply. o.o" Buuuut, whatever. If you're using the Ice DeS magic as Chaoris' primary magic, then send me a 1000 word RP sample via PM.

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 22nd August 2015, 9:45 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Activity: I'm on every day, be it on this account or Sasha Martin.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Aoi is a feral type of being. Someone who grew up with no understanding of normal life of someone even as closely resembling herself such as a neko, inu, and so on. Being there no difference to her in an enemy or an ally, there is no real reason she would not be able to find a demon whom she could communicate with, to teach her how to be apart of society in which to use her for it's own needs or for whatever plot it or she may have. As much as demons are considered evil, one may look at Aoi to have been a given to be used to change something, to be a little more of an understanding being compared to a normal human who could easily decide to use this magic to benefit to their own needs. With it, Aoi can try to communicate with others, to use it not for narcissist benefits, but rather to be able to carry on a way of adaptation and understanding so that she could come to know what she is and her life.

]
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd August 2015, 10:44 pm

Aoi wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Activity: I'm on every day, be it on this account or Sasha Martin.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Aoi is a feral type of being. Someone who grew up with no understanding of normal life of someone even as closely resembling herself such as a neko, inu, and so on. Being there no difference to her in an enemy or an ally, there is no real reason she would not be able to find a demon whom she could communicate with, to teach her how to be apart of society in which to use her for it's own needs or for whatever plot it or she may have. As much as demons are considered evil, one may look at Aoi to have been a given to be used to change something, to be a little more of an understanding being compared to a normal human who could easily decide to use this magic to benefit to their own needs. With it, Aoi can try to communicate with others, to use it not for narcissist benefits, but rather to be able to carry on a way of adaptation and understanding so that she could come to know what she is and her life.

Please send me a 1,000 word RP Sample.

old stuff slayer - Page 10 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 24th August 2015, 5:35 am

I've read both Aoi's and Chaoris' samples, both of them were really really REAAAAAALLLYYYYYYY good, but I'm afraid to say I preferred Aoi's one better. ;-; I've had an admin read it too and received the same response so I would say the Ice Demon Slayer goes to Aoi-san desu! Congratulations!

old stuff slayer - Page 10 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 25th August 2015, 5:15 am

Vexel wrote:
    Zerodude wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Be....:Zero is a go with the flow kind of guy. He doesn't really any plans for the future except to go on some adventures with pals.The whole watery nature of this magic fits zero in that regard as well as others. As water can be quite flexible so is zero's fighting style with using the formless water to make some interesting stuff.

Azalea Antiope wrote:Guild: Black Rose

Skyllon wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul

Each of you PM me a 1k rp sample.

So after some time to read over all the samples I must say it will go to Zero. Congratz

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 1st September 2015, 7:54 pm

Torrent God slayer is now open!

rin
    rin

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forge Arm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rin 6th September 2015, 4:10 am

I have a concept for a necromantic Dragon slayer. If there is intrest?
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th September 2015, 4:50 am

rin wrote:I have a concept for a necromantic Dragon slayer. If there is intrest?

We are not adding any new slayer positions at this point in time. There are enough of them.

We are sticking with the list we currently have

old stuff slayer - Page 10 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 10 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 10 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    rin
    rin

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forge Arm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rin 6th September 2015, 5:32 am

No probbs im not inrested in rping as one.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 12th September 2015, 3:50 pm

Venom Demon Slayer is avalible

Raden Sapphire
    Raden Sapphire

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Raden Sapphire 12th September 2015, 11:21 pm

Guild: Rune Knight
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: On at least 2-3 hours every other day. Once a day on weekends unless special occassion.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: 

Ishizu -Ai- Maxwell should be the fallen god slayer, because of her beliefs and what she stands for. It ties into her very nature perfectly because she is someone who always put another over herself, looking after the greater good of the masses, instead of a select few. Being a god slayer, would show where she's gotten her compassion and sense of 'greater good' being trained and nurtured within the eyes of a god. However despite that by her very nature, Ishizu wouldn't hesitant to bring down a corrupt, or greedy god if she believed they had abandoned or neglected on there duties. Which the same could be said about a human, or any other type of being that owe's a responsibility to another. As such she could be seen as fallen, being admired and adored by the god's for her kindness, yet being lost to them for defending humans.

Always striving to be better than she use to be to prove her merit, Ishizu never neglects upon her training, knowing that there will always be someone out there better than her. In my opinion this relates to the status as a Fallen God Slayer, while she is now lost, another will surely fill her place among-st the favorites of the gods'.

(*P.S I recently paid for regular v.i.p donation and am currently awaiting for the status itself. Unsure if it'll get here automatically or not, or if I have to do something-else.)
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 12th September 2015, 11:35 pm

Guild: Neutral
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: I’m around normally all the time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

As many know I’ve lost my muse for Vexel, and I’ve been working on his replacement for the past couple of days. I have been sitting here waiting for this position to open just so I can get around to posting this post. Kiku, the character replacing Vexel, is actually designed, personality and history wise to use first of all god slayer magic, and secondly the Dark side of it. Kiku, which his name to start with means Fear. He would use his magic to get back at those who cast him from his former position. Kiku is a fallen celestial being. Not like a celestial spirit, but something a kin to what some people would call an angel. In my mind I see that an angel that was cast from his plane of existence would fall not only to using magic that was designed to kill those that he once served, but also to fall towards darkness, as it filled his heart for revenge.

When I had Hell Slayer when I first joined, I was on multiple occasions told I used the style (Element), and really the main reason I gave up hell slayer was because I wanted to do stealth with Shadow/Darkness magic, and Demon Slayer magic made it nearly impossible to do. This time, I’d like to actually get to do what I want to do along with using Kiku like I designed him.

If I’m approved for this, I’ll be dropping Ocean slayer obviously for Vexel

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 7:58 am