Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celestial Blade

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Celestial Blade Empty Celestial Blade

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st February 2015, 7:15 am

Primary Magic: Celestial Blade
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Zack was once the Sky Demon slayer, but after defeating the seven emperor's of the gourmet world and finding his power was unable to match that of the eighth he decided to give up his former magic and ascend to something beyond the sky. After analysing the item he received from the task he found that it transformed his body into a new form and unlocked memories that his former master the Sky Emperor had sealed away. Zack was not human. In fact, he was a celestial spirit and  had been so altered by magic in Earthland that he no longer needed to return to the celestial spirit world unless his body became too heavily damaged.

He returned to his former home and trained with the Celestial Spirit King himself to become a master of the art known as the celestial blade. This is form of sword magic that gains its power by channeling the strength of the cosmos, particularly that of stars and constellations through bladed weapons and the user's body. In a way some see it as a fusion of heavenly body and sword magic.

Strengths:

• Versatility: The cosmos is almost infinite in size and contains an almost infinite number of cosmic objects like stars, planets, nebulae and others. As such this magic has a high variety of spells.
    • High speed and power: Starlight travels at the speed of light and so the wielders of this magic focus on high speed and power in their offense
    • Support: Due to its variety and its buffing spells it is highly suitable for supporting allies

Weaknesses:

• Earth magic: The power of the heaven's is weak to the power of the earth. Spells are half as effective against earth based spells.
    • Blade necessity: Many spells require a blade to be used at full power.
    • Collateral damage: Most of the offensive spells have some form of AOE either as the actual spell or a secondary effect and thus collateral damage, including hurting allies is quite likely
    • Obvious: It is always obvious when the user is about to perform a spell and where from as the body gains an aura of pale blue, almost white which is strongest around the area they are going to launch the spell form

Abilities/Powers:

• Gravity manipulation: The user is able to  freely manipulate the effect that gravity has on their body. This is mostly used to allow for flight or to enable faster falling for an attack. This doesn't effect magically created gravity. If the base effect of gravity on the user is able to reduce the effect of gravity to zero or increase the effect up to three times normal gravity. This also allows him to alter his sense of gravity so that he can freely walk up walls and on ceilings as if they were the ground.
    • Air resistance and pressure manipulation: The user is able to freely manipulate the effect of air resistance and pressure on their body allowing them to ignore it entirely and essentially accelerate infinitely or increase the effect up to three times allowing for him to slow his speed a bit. Like gravity manipulation this only effects natural air resistance and pressure so magical effects to increase it upon the user will still be as effective as normal.
    • Power of the stars: The user is enhanced by the power of the stars. During the day this effect is minimal due to the fact only one star is visible, that of the sun, but due to its brightness it is highly effective. Due to this the user gains a 10% boost to strength, endurance and flexibility and a 20% boost to speed and agility. During night time this is enhanced  by a further 10% and the user gains a 10% increase to magic effects.
    • Eclipse Mode: This is a mode the user can trigger which causes anything black on them to turn white and white to turn black. This includes the eyes. Whilst in this form the effects of the spells change from light element to dark element. This of course means it can now be eaten by dark slayers rather than light and cancelled out by light rather than dark. The user's aura becomes a dark purple when this is being activated and remains as such whilst active.
      Whilst in eclipse mode he is much more vicious and prone to being ruthless. It is a form that can only be activate for three posts and requires a six post cooldown.
    • Blessing of starlight: The user is blessed by the power of starlight and this includes the sun. This blessing allows the user to heal 1% per turn during the day, and 3% per turn at night.
    • Bending light: The user is able to bend light to create very minor illusions purely for visual effect such as generation demon/angelic wings behind themselves or creating an after image as they move incredibly quickly. These are only for effect and serve no real purpose in combat other than as a minor distraction. This light can be made of any colour.
    • Blade telekinesis - The user can wield their swords telekinetically providing they are within 250ft of the user.

D Rank:
    C rank:
    B rank:
    A rank:

S rank:

H rank:

Last edited by Speed Demon Zack on 20th April 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 8 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celestial Blade Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Celestial Blade Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Celestial Blade Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Celestial Blade Empty Re: Celestial Blade

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st February 2015, 7:32 am

I am going to create the spells one rank at a time.
    I currently have three S rank spell slots, but acheiving H rank gains me a fourth.

S rank:

Last edited by Speed Demon Zack on 26th February 2015, 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 22nd February 2015, 7:17 pm

Speed Demon Zack wrote:I am going to create the spells one rank at a time.
    I currently have three S rank spell slots, but acheiving H rank gains me a fourth.

S rank:

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd February 2015, 1:39 am

Akyrn.

Meteor Blade: I don't want to go as slow as you suggested because a typical arrow now a days (in real life) flies 300ft per second and this is an S rank swing that requires the user to put their full strength into it. Plus without the high speed the whole sonic boom thing is lost. I thought the range might be a bit extreme, but thought i'd see how high I could go so i'm happy to reduce it though reducing it as much as you want seems a bit too much. I hope the change is accetable though if not i can go down a few feet per second.

Galaxia blade: Fine with changes here

Shooting star: Eclipse mode produces a strength boost rather than speed boost. The 'throw a dragon' thing was exageration much like when they say 'shadow drive' has the power to kill dragons. I have made it so the strength boost is less than the speed boost. Hope this is acceptable. If not perhaps you could help me find an alternative for the eclipse mode. Suppose I could have it that in normal mode I do an extra C rank's worth of light damage when I hit and then in eclipse mode a C rank's worth of dark or something.

Meteor Shower: I've reclarified this a bit and reduced the number of blows. If you block the first blow then you block the entire technique. I've also added more to how it is blocked in the weaknesses. If it is still not acceptable I do have an alternative, but I kind of like doing this one. XD

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 26th February 2015, 10:54 am

Akyrn stepped down from grading this.

So, I took it up.

After discussing some things with you, I declare the S-Rank spells and unique abilities as:

Approved!

Celestial Blade V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 26th February 2015, 2:38 pm

Currently I have 6 A rank slots. Gaining H rank puts this up to 7. Yay

A rank:

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th March 2015, 4:36 am

looks good approved

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd April 2015, 4:29 pm

H Rank:

Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Windswept General
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blizzard Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 11th April 2015, 2:50 pm

Celestial Blade Nat1_by_ravenart5-d8m6e1z

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 10:07 pm