Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th January 2015, 3:25 pm

Psychosis wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Im on every day, as soon as Im off work, and all day on the weekends, I just tend to not join the chatbox.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: 

Kuro is dark, brutal, physical, and has the capability to be stealthy. Further, with his past, which I dont want to reveal too much of quite yet for spoilers, he has the perfect time frame to learn from a dragon during his childhood, which was solitary. His general confusion when dealing with emotions or people support this. His violent, brash, and physical nature fit perfectly with this style of magic, both as it is a dragon slayer style, and it is darkness. 

His love for cold, dark places implies a heavy love of darkness and seclusion, which further indicate he was used to being alone. Because of this, he is a recluse, with little to no morals. With his brutal, blunt, and vicious personality, he perfectly fits for a shadow dragon slayer, especially with his sarcastic and often rude nature. The lack of people in his life made him into a loner, perfect for a Shadow Dragon Slayer, even better because his preference for physical combat as well as surprise attacks work so well.

On a psychological level, his dark, lonely, and cruel personality supports the idea of darkness, especially when one takes into consideration his love of being hidden in plain sight. His childhood often forced him to hide in dark places, which helped him to develop a method of fighting that was both physical and stealthy, often using his spells to hide his attacks in plain sight. His conflicting nature, loving both sides of the coin in most instances rather than one, shows he can be flexible and creative. With a love for darkness, in both literal and metaphorical ways, he is perfect for it because of the entirety of who he is. Past, personality both in and out of battle, as well as his fighting style, they all fit with this.

MugenKami wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position:Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity:
    Monday-Sunday Mornings afternoons and after school hours. So plenty of time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (Szeras having been born to a status hungry family was taught from a very young age that perfection is the only way for her to be recognized in this world and as such was forced and trained to do all she could in a perfect way, This shows in the way she does things for when she becomes interested in something she will do it till she can say she is perfect at doing it. However later on she learned that the world has other things to offer and grew bored with her home life being pushed to far she ran when she was a small girl and started to try and learn all she could and master it and after many years grew lazy in trying to find new things until it got to the point that even trying to push her to do things makes her angry and will never do it. Though when it comes to making friends she has trouble because of how she was raised if someone is better than her she will strive to be better than them but even with this will still care about them. After years though she learned that she could do magic and as such started to try and master it. As a fun time she tends to cook many different types of foods for her friends and guild mates to try and cheer them up or give them something to eat. She also tends to sit in the corner of the guild and read and the moment someone interrupts her she gets heavily upset however being still pretty young only really has a temper tantrum.

While inside a combat state she is cold and calculated her mind constantly running observing and watching her opponent looking for any openings she can use to get the upper hand. However should her friends get harmed in her stead she starts to degrade mentally in combat until she flies into a battle rage with it seeming almost like a switch turned of inside her a personality that many akin to a hurricane. However she does care much for her comrades and will try her best to assist and help her friends while inside combat never wanting to see others come to harm she tends to try and direct them in the best ways she can to defeat an enemy and will use her magic as a way to support from the sidelines rather than battle them directly. This also makes her a rather high target as she can observe very small weaknesses due to her being able to observe carefully even while in combat but that is also very hard for her and if she is in direct line of fire she tends to try and reposition. Her combat can be seen as dangerous if she uses it wrong due to her use of Wind Magic. but she will always try and help her Friends to the point of throwing herself in front of a fatal blast even if it meant her death as she sees herself as worthless even if others do not.) I believe that her personality kinda is the same as wind she can be calm and soothing at one point or angry and violent the next plus she ran from home at a young age giving her a reason to have learned from a dragon. But for the most part i think Sky dragon slayer would work best for her due to her more supportive role in battles using her abilitys to try and support and strategize more than full all out TORNADOS!

Full 1000 word rp samples please.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 25th January 2015, 3:52 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am online about 7 times a week and almost always online all day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lance has always tried to hide the darkness inside of him, only letting it come out in the hardest of times. Lance uses Shadow magic now and he is has taken the title as the shadow king, a title that he would like to give up due to the darkness behind the title.

He enjoys quiet and dark places and usually doesn't like to talk to people unless they start up a conversation with him or he feels attracted to them in some sort of way (New guild members, Friends ect.). He grew up as a lonely kid and was kidnapped when he was 7 by his uncle who performed experiments on him so he could unlock the darkness in people. Lance finally broke free from this torture and destroyed the lab he was being kept in by using his new found shadow magic. He started out with a cold demeanor which sometimes shows in threads still even though he has overcome it a bit.

In battle he has taken a liking to a more stealthy approach and tends to like to stay hidden unless something happens which causes him to come out of the shadows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alice K
    Alice K

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Experience : 0

Post by Alice K 25th January 2015, 6:49 pm

( I let Crow touch my boobs so he is letting me use his V.I.P position to apply for Earth Demon Slayer)
    Guild: Savage skull
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: I'm new but I've been on almost every day at least 3-4 times.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. The tribe was cult like in nature and payed homage to a demon they saw as a god named Humbaba. Humbaba taught the community how to use earth magic, and allowed them to defend themselves. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Being the daughter of the high priestess of the cult gave her interaction with Humbaba, and earth demon and so on. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering. She has all the makings of a great Earth Demon Slayer.  
    (I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and  I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still.)

Post by Guest 25th January 2015, 9:06 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer (With permission from Arlania to use her vip)
    Activity: Im planning on bringing back my activity to 100% <3
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quincy within the last few months has been depressed since not only was he team disbanded, but most of her friends excluding 2 had disappeared on her. With that happening she would have left on her own for a small amount of time for the demon to trick her into losing her magic and teaching her how to use Earth Demon Slayer Magic. She would return a few months later to be a darker version of her old self with her new found holy powers.
    Mathurin K'Chard
    Mathurin K'Chard

El Diablo

El Diablo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Šåvägε Šküll
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take over: ۞Diabolic♆Overlord۞
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mathurin K'Chard 25th January 2015, 10:44 pm

Alice K wrote:( I let Crow touch my boobs so he is letting me use his V.I.P position to apply for Earth Demon Slayer)

This is a reference to me, i am giving Alice my slayer applying priority to apply for earth demon slayer.

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Iypo5w

[ Profile  Φ  Magic  Φ  Pet  Φ  Bank]
    Character AMV

COMPLETED MISSIONS:

D: 7   l C: 0   l   B: 0   l   A: 0    l   S: 0

Exp : 175 / 750

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Rsz_1310
    Brutus Kingslinton
    Brutus Kingslinton

Player 
    Lineage : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Brutus Kingslinton 25th January 2015, 11:43 pm

Activity: Very. I'm a teenager in high-school, and lately I've been busy, but I should be active from here on out.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should Brutus be a Shadow Dragon Slayer?

Well, let's start with his overall personality. He is sociopathic; this much is evident from the start. Although a gentleman, albeit a cold and emotionless one, he is already completely enthralled by darkness, shadows, and even the darkness within a person's soul. He can sense it, and he hungers for it, day for day. A Shadow Dragon Slayer is one with the Shadows, and they are, generally, very powerful and swift killers. This is everything Brutus is, and it is everything Brutus will ever be. His personality figuratively makes it impossible for him to truly lose his inevitable love for death, and so, being the Shadow Dragon Slayer would only make sense for him. He is practically already one with the shadows; rippling, all-encompassing, powerful, never-ending...he was practically born for the role. It would be interesting to see how he develops as the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Unlike most 'edgy assassins', Brutus sees no reason for showing off. He isn't loud, chaotic, or unnecessarily violent to the point of it being pointless. A flash of darkness, a spray of blood, and then...the delectable scent of the corpse's Shadowy Essence, ripe for the consuming. They will all be just another meal for him to consume, in his eternal plan for his own Kingdom...a Kingdom that he will, hopefully, be able to be at peace, if only until the day his soul left this plane of existence. But...that's getting ahead of himself. Brutus should be the Shadow Dragon Slayer, for all of the above reasons, and because, in some way and form, it is already a part of him. In his brain, in that small corner that is telling his mind to constantly kill and consume...

Not to mention that eating Shadows would really be a therapeutic exercise for the shadowy young killer.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 26th January 2015, 1:40 am

Brutus Kingslinton wrote:
    Activity: Very. I'm a teenager in high-school, and lately I've been busy, but I should be active from here on out.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should Brutus be a Shadow Dragon Slayer?

Well, let's start with his overall personality. He is sociopathic; this much is evident from the start. Although a gentleman, albeit a cold and emotionless one, he is already completely enthralled by darkness, shadows, and even the darkness within a person's soul. He can sense it, and he hungers for it, day for day. A Shadow Dragon Slayer is one with the Shadows, and they are, generally, very powerful and swift killers. This is everything Brutus is, and it is everything Brutus will ever be. His personality figuratively makes it impossible for him to truly lose his inevitable love for death, and so, being the Shadow Dragon Slayer would only make sense for him. He is practically already one with the shadows; rippling, all-encompassing, powerful, never-ending...he was practically born for the role. It would be interesting to see how he develops as the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Unlike most 'edgy assassins', Brutus sees no reason for showing off. He isn't loud, chaotic, or unnecessarily violent to the point of it being pointless. A flash of darkness, a spray of blood, and then...the delectable scent of the corpse's Shadowy Essence, ripe for the consuming. They will all be just another meal for him to consume, in his eternal plan for his own Kingdom...a Kingdom that he will, hopefully, be able to be at peace, if only until the day his soul left this plane of existence. But...that's getting ahead of himself. Brutus should be the Shadow Dragon Slayer, for all of the above reasons, and because, in some way and form, it is already a part of him. In his brain, in that small corner that is telling his mind to constantly kill and consume...

Not to mention that eating Shadows would really be a therapeutic exercise for the shadowy young killer.

1000 word rp sample please by end of the week.
    We have three others competing for this position so make it good.

Lance Knighthunter wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: I am online about 7 times a week and almost always online all day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lance has always tried to hide the darkness inside of him, only letting it come out in the hardest of times. Lance uses Shadow magic now and he is has taken the title as the shadow king, a title that he would like to give up due to the darkness behind the title.

He enjoys quiet and dark places and usually doesn't like to talk to people unless they start up a conversation with him or he feels attracted to them in some sort of way (New guild members, Friends ect.). He grew up as a lonely kid and was kidnapped when he was 7 by his uncle who performed experiments on him so he could unlock the darkness in people. Lance finally broke free from this torture and destroyed the lab he was being kept in by using his new found shadow magic. He started out with a cold demeanor which sometimes shows in threads still even though he has overcome it a bit.  

In battle he has taken a liking to a more stealthy approach and tends to like to stay hidden unless something happens which causes him to come out of the shadows.

1000 word rp sample. We have three others competing for this position so make it good.

Alice K wrote:( I let Crow touch my boobs so he is letting me use his V.I.P position to apply for Earth Demon Slayer)
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: I'm new but I've been on almost every day at least 3-4 times.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. The tribe was cult like in nature and payed homage to a demon they saw as a god named Humbaba. Humbaba taught the community how to use earth magic, and allowed them to defend themselves. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Being the daughter of the high priestess of the cult gave her interaction with Humbaba, and earth demon and so on. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering. She has all the makings of a great Earth Demon Slayer.  
    (I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and  I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still.)

Potato wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer (With permission from Arlania to use her vip)
    Activity: Im planning on bringing back my activity to 100% <3
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quincy within the last few months has been depressed since not only was he team disbanded, but most of her friends excluding 2 had disappeared on her. With that happening she would have left on her own for a small amount of time for the demon to trick her into losing her magic and teaching her how to use Earth Demon Slayer Magic. She would return a few months later to be a darker version of her old self with her new found holy powers.

Earth Demon slayers - we are not going to allow this as it defeats the point of the VIP system.

Sky dragon slayer position is now taken by MugenKami

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Brutus Kingslinton
    Brutus Kingslinton

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Brutus Kingslinton 26th January 2015, 2:29 pm

I assume that I send the sample to you in a PM?

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Kyoya-Hibari-katekyo-hitman-reborn-34207403-500-280_zps0ddd3ac8
    T'Lem Rupee
    T'Lem Rupee

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Data Archive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by T'Lem Rupee 27th January 2015, 2:12 am

Guild: Cor Draco
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Very active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: T'Lem Rupee is an android, an artificial form of life powered by a Lacrima Core in her chest. Of course, using her magic takes up more power from the Lacrima embedded within her, and magical energy can only regenerate at a certain rate... in other words, the machine is slowly dying.

After trying to figure out a way that she could "survive" as it were, the droid came across the tales of Slayer Magic, and their seemingly never-ending supply of magical power, simply by consuming their element.

And what element is more prolific than that of the earth itself? And isn't it plausible that a divine being would wish to offer salvation and save a life, even if the life in question is merely a machine? To err is human, to forgive divine... so where does a machine fit into the equation?

Also, would be interesting to RP out a machine with Slayer capabilities and see how others play off of that.

JaffaArchfiend is my main, hence utilising the VIP status from that to apply for this position :3

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Oxuhdm7

old stuff slayer - Page 3 2369869-7384275770-origi

Character info:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th January 2015, 5:37 am

T'Lem Rupee wrote:Guild: Cor Draco
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Very active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: T'Lem Rupee is an android, an artificial form of life powered by a Lacrima Core in her chest. Of course, using her magic takes up more power from the Lacrima embedded within her, and magical energy can only regenerate at a certain rate... in other words, the machine is slowly dying.

After trying to figure out a way that she could "survive" as it were, the droid came across the tales of Slayer Magic, and their seemingly never-ending supply of magical power, simply by consuming their element.

And what element is more prolific than that of the earth itself? And isn't it plausible that a divine being would wish to offer salvation and save a life, even if the life in question is merely a machine? To err is human, to forgive divine... so where does a machine fit into the equation?

Also, would be interesting to RP out a machine with Slayer capabilities and see how others play off of that.

JaffaArchfiend is my main, hence utilising the VIP status from that to apply for this position :3

mods have received rp sample. Rp sample is excellent. Approved for this position.

Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 27th January 2015, 1:06 pm

Guild: Tartarus
    Activity: Very, I have an main account (Viola-chan) and an alt (Suiren) I pop onto regularly.
    First of all, lets start off with his personality. Cold, arrogant and even a bit childish, I imagine the Shadow Dragon Slayer to have playful side, yet a very frightening side as well. Since Nai came from a very terrible place and was raised around many cruel people in the palace of Pergrande, he has a high devotion for revenge on this country. He never has mixed thoughts about his decisions, or very much care for individuals around him that could be injured or even killed in a heated brawl. Destruction is his most fulfilling desire, infact although he wants destruction to be aimed toward one country, what he really likes is war. The Shadow Dragon Slayer would personally fit Nai and his personality greatly, he has never been a fan of the light or the people who settled within it, which is what I imagine a Shadow Dragon Slayer would be like.

Secondly, is Nai's history. Although it's supposed to be kept secret, he has a very haunting past of growing up around many individuals that aimed for a dark power in this world. I know at the moment Nai does not have this position, but, the history that was to be written about Nai, is that he was touched and gifted by some Shadow Controlling creature, such as Skiadrum (the Shadow Dragon). Which is why in the first place his family was killed and he was taken advantage of before he could even understand anything as a child. This is why I think the Shadow Dragon Slayer would fit Nai greatly, both history and personality wise.

Main Theme / Approaching:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th January 2015, 1:47 pm

Simba wrote:Guild: Tartarus
    Activity: Very, I have an main account (Viola-chan) and an alt (Suiren) I pop onto regularly.
    First of all, lets start off with his personality. Cold, arrogant and even a bit childish, I imagine the Shadow Dragon Slayer to have playful side, yet a very frightening side as well. Since Nai came from a very terrible place and was raised around many cruel people in the palace of Pergrande, he has a high devotion for revenge on this country. He never has mixed thoughts about his decisions, or very much care for individuals around him that could be injured or even killed in a heated brawl. Destruction is his most fulfilling desire, infact although he wants destruction to be aimed toward one country, what he really likes is war. The Shadow Dragon Slayer would personally fit Nai and his personality greatly, he has never been a fan of the light or the people who settled within it, which is what I imagine a Shadow Dragon Slayer would be like.

Secondly, is Nai's history. Although it's supposed to be kept secret, he has a very haunting past of growing up around many individuals that aimed for a dark power in this world. I know at the moment Nai does not have this position, but, the history that was to be written about Nai, is that he was touched and gifted by some Shadow Controlling creature, such as Skiadrum (the Shadow Dragon). Which is why in the first place his family was killed and he was taken advantage of before he could even understand anything as a child. This is why I think the Shadow Dragon Slayer would fit Nai greatly, both history and personality wise.

Send RP Sample please. 1000 words minimum and make it good as there is a lot of competition.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th January 2015, 1:53 pm

No more shadow DS apps after this point will be approved at this point due to the overwhelming amount of apps we currently have.

If shadow slayer should become open again then of course applications will be welcome.

Post by Guest 27th January 2015, 3:21 pm

Position: Earth Demon Slayer (Friend just went ahead and bought me knight vip)
    Activity: Im planning on bringing back my activity to 100%
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quincy within the last few months has been depressed since not only was her team disbanded, but most of her friends excluding 2 had disappeared on her. With that happening she would have left on her own for a small amount of time for the demon to trick her into losing her magic and teaching her how to use Earth Demon Slayer Magic. She would return a few months later to be a darker version of her old self with her new found holy powers.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 27th January 2015, 3:24 pm

Potato wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer (Friend just went ahead and bought me knight vip)
    Activity: Im planning on bringing back my activity to 100%
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quincy within the last few months has been depressed since not only was her team disbanded, but most of her friends excluding 2 had disappeared on her. With that happening she would have left on her own for a small amount of time for the demon to trick her into losing her magic and teaching her how to use Earth Demon Slayer Magic. She would return a few months later to be a darker version of her old self with her new found holy powers.

Saw your early Christmas gift.

Send me a RP sample of at least 1000 words, please.

old stuff slayer - Page 3 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 27th January 2015, 3:45 pm

Potato has been approved for the Earth Demon Slayer position!

old stuff slayer - Page 3 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th January 2015, 7:15 am

The winner of the shadow dragon slayer position is....*drum rolls*....Filfire.

All of the applications were good. I honestly couldn't concretely decide a winner and had to get a second opinion.

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 1st February 2015, 2:19 pm

I would like to resign as storm ds please. It has always felt a bit restricting and if it will be removed anyway then I wont trouble myself with keeping it. Storm, the player, has requested it. Please remove me from the list.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 1st February 2015, 2:20 pm

Akryn wrote:I would like to resign as storm ds please. It has always felt a bit restricting and if it will be removed anyway then I wont trouble myself with keeping it. Storm, the player, has requested it. Please remove me from the list.

As you wish my friend, The memory of your original magic shall not be lost in memory

Storm Dragon Slayer is now Unoccupied but locked from further applications

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Kihisi10
    old stuff slayer - Page 3 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st February 2015, 3:18 pm

Likeaboss has been removed from earth dragon slayer.
    He has not posted since the 22nd and has not done anything with this position such as making an app

Alice K
    Alice K

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits

Post by Alice K 1st February 2015, 3:24 pm

Position: Earth dragon slayer (again)
    Activity: I'm on almost every day about 3-4 times a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. The tribe was cult like in nature and payed homage to a entiy they saw as a god named Humbaba, though in reality he was a dragon. Humbaba taught the community how to use earth magic, and allowed them to defend themselves. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Being the daughter of the high priestess of the cult gave her interaction with Humbaba and so on, so it is entirely possible for her to have become a first gen earth dragon from his teachings. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering. She has all the makings of a great Earth Dragon Slayer.
    (Like always I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still, hopefully 3rd time is the charm. >.< )

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Camille_zps767b16f6
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st February 2015, 3:29 pm

Alice K wrote:Guild: Savage skull
    Position: Earth dragon slayer (again)
    Activity: I'm on almost every day about 3-4 times a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Camille grew up in a forested community or tribe away from cities and technology for most of her life. This tribe taught of the importance of nature and stressed closeness with the earth and respect for vegetation. The tribe was cult like in nature and payed homage to a entiy they saw as a god named Humbaba, though in reality he was a dragon. Humbaba taught the community how to use earth magic, and allowed them to defend themselves. Being born as a twin to a family that only ever wanted one daughter made Camille have to rely more on her surroundings than other around her for support. Being the daughter of the high priestess of the cult gave her interaction with Humbaba and so on, so it is entirely possible for her to have become a first gen earth dragon from his teachings. Her character app expresses her love for nature as she loves to be barefoot and feel the earth below her, and hates being in cities as she feels cramped. Camille is around a nature person who loves the outdoors and is also like the earth, stubborn, versatile, and unwavering. She has all the makings of a great Earth Dragon Slayer.  
    (Like always I have people on this sight who know me on many sites and can access my skill, and  I also can provide an rp sample if necessary still, hopefully 3rd time is the charm. >.< )

1000 word rp sample to show not so much your rp quality, but how well you would RP as an earth dragon slayer.

Onebean
    Onebean

Player 
    Mentor : Only if I knew

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hoping for Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Empty Cole's Application

Post by Onebean 1st February 2015, 9:28 pm

Note: I decided to do an application before my character was approved...

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Active on Tuesdays-Sundays from 12am-6pm US MT.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be...:

Cole's the definition of stubborn, and silent. And is capable to fight for what he believes is right. On a level, he isn't very capable of letting anyone start a fight and get away. His general confusion is the reading of human emotion, due to his life revolving around nature and the emotions of plants and other organism's. Would make him perfect with a magic he wouldn't have to talk, instead he could communicate with magic. He also isn't good with understanding what is good or evil, so he tends to do some very disruptive things even without have a destructive personality. This may be because of joining a guild, and being more adapted to the modern world.

I also believe that this character should be chosen because of the potential of a wizard I see in his personality, and the determination he could continue to grow through his story lines.

Stating Cole's stubborn personality, and his inability to socialize with others is a great example of why Cole should be a first generation Dragon Slayer.
    P.S: From what I've read from other post, I have already began a 1000 word post essay

Last edited by Onebean on 4th February 2015, 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 3rd February 2015, 10:27 pm

Guild: Sabertooth

Rank: D (Unfortunately, my ambition has led me here to seek testing my mettle against other applicants. While my rping here has been little to none, I will not allow such limitations restrain me from attempting to stride towards gaining this position.)

Activity: I should be on everyday and able to actively post, though I will have times of complications like most others.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Minh has many properties akin to that of the earth and creatures like dragons. He is hardy, stubborn at times, and much like the earth is a constantly moving, active entity. He does not like being static and goes about doing all he can before he has to rest. His personality has another quirk dealing with his anger and how it tends to never reach a breaking point, having a really high cap before an event of rage can happen. This is akin to a volcano in that when his temper does blow, it explodes figuratively. Minh also lives a life of minimal possessions, taking to living as one with the earth rather than covering himself with so many unnatural things. Along with a love of nature, the young man possesses an instinct akin to natural selection that drives him to kill things that only brings harm to the world without hesitation. This makes him a person who would rather break and crumble into dust before yielding to a foe mimicking earth's constant stand against the harshness of life until being blown away as dust only to come back once more as whole.

For his history, Minh grew up in a monastery that taught him the strength of the body and mind. Qualities like strength, stability, control, discipline, balance, respect, etc. were drilled into him during his time there. These qualities were taught to him by the many monks there who used the Earth underneath them as an embodiment of these qualities for Minh to comprehend and follow. Through the many scriptures he has read, it wouldn't be too far off to learn that it was a dragon that had enlightened the first of these monks and built their monastery with such ideals. That and the fact that many of the monks living there developing affinities towards Earth was no surprise.

To not repeat anything from these two second above, Minh's isolating nature along with his carefree, helping side does show traits comparable to dragons. Some Earthen Dragons are known to be loners with most having a dislike for humans but a love for the nature that surrounds them, helping to keep it flourishing. Some of these dragons could befriend humans who also taken a more natural way of life. Another manner that Minh is like the dragons is his ruthless nature towards his foes and protective one with his allies. His own form of looking down upon someone only applies to those who are vile and a plague to this world but more in a fashion of extreme dislike and desire to rid of.

Forgive me if I repeated some details or left out some in this, I am trying to limit my explanations from turning into ramblings.

old stuff slayer - Page 3 Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th February 2015, 1:47 am

MinhTheMage wrote:Guild: Sabertooth

Rank: D (Unfortunately, my ambition has led me here to seek testing my mettle against other applicants. While my rping here has been little to none, I will not allow such limitations restrain me from attempting to stride towards gaining this position.)

Activity: I should be on everyday and able to actively post, though I will have times of complications like most others.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Minh has many properties akin to that of the earth and creatures like dragons. He is hardy, stubborn at times, and much like the earth is a constantly moving, active entity. He does not like being static and goes about doing all he can before he has to rest. His personality has another quirk dealing with his anger and how it tends to never reach a breaking point, having a really high cap before an event of rage can happen. This is akin to a volcano in that when his temper does blow, it explodes figuratively. Minh also lives a life of minimal possessions, taking to living as one with the earth rather than covering himself with so many unnatural things. Along with a love of nature, the young man possesses an instinct akin to natural selection that drives him to kill things that only brings harm to the world without hesitation. This makes him a person who would rather break and crumble into dust before yielding to a foe mimicking earth's constant stand against the harshness of life until being blown away as dust only to come back once more as whole.

For his history, Minh grew up in a monastery that taught him the strength of the body and mind. Qualities like strength, stability, control, discipline, balance, respect, etc. were drilled into him during his time there. These qualities were taught to him by the many monks there who used the Earth underneath them as an embodiment of these qualities for Minh to comprehend and follow. Through the many scriptures he has read, it wouldn't be too far off to learn that it was a dragon that had enlightened the first of these monks and built their monastery with such ideals. That and the fact that many of the monks living there developing affinities towards Earth was no surprise.

To not repeat anything from these two second above, Minh's isolating nature along with his carefree, helping side does show traits comparable to dragons. Some Earthen Dragons are known to be loners with most having a dislike for humans but a love for the nature that surrounds them, helping to keep it flourishing. Some of these dragons could befriend humans who also taken a more natural way of life. Another manner that Minh is like the dragons is his ruthless nature towards his foes and protective one with his allies. His own form of looking down upon someone only applies to those who are vile and a plague to this world but more in a fashion of extreme dislike and desire to rid of.

Forgive me if I repeated some details or left out some in this, I am trying to limit my explanations from turning into ramblings.
    1000 word rp sample pmed to me on how you would rp as the dragon slayer. Note: 1000 words is the minimum, but please don't go overboard either

Onebean wrote:Note: I decided to do an application before my character was approved...

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Active on Tuesdays-Sundays from 12am-6pm US MT.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be...:

Cole's the definition of stubborn, and silent. And is capable to fight for what he believes is right. On a level, he isn't very capable of letting anyone start a fight and get away. His general confusion is the reading of human emotion, due to his life revolving around nature and the emotions of plants and other organism's. Would make him perfect with a magic he wouldn't have to talk, instead he could communicate with magic. He also isn't good with understanding what is good or evil, so he tends to do some very disruptive things even without have a destructive personality. This may be because of joining a guild, and being more adapted to the modern world.

I also believe that this character should be chosen because of the potential of a wizard I see in his personality, and the determination he could continue to grow through his story lines.

Stating Cole's stubborn personality, and his inability to socialize with others is a great example of why Cole should be a first generation Dragon Slayer.
    P.S: From what I've read from other post, I have already began a 1000 word post essay on how he should use it a RP

You've said dragon slayer, but not which one. I assume earth as its the only one open, but I need confirmation before I can approve/reject just in case. Also i'd prefer if you had your character app approved before this. This isn't a necessity, but...it would be better to do so.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:26 am