Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

rin
    rin

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forge Arm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by rin 7th February 2015, 4:03 am

Hm I have a concept for a Skull dragon slayer but tobe honest I don't want to Rp as it.
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 10th February 2015, 5:21 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on every day except for school hours and then I might need a couple hours for homework
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake's personality is much like the earth. He was a vast range of knowledge and battle tactics which compares to the earth's vast coverage on earth. He's also a very reliable person and you can almost always count on him just like the earth is reliable and you can count on it to not crumple under you. Blake is really the balance beam of any wizard team. Blake is also unstable and unpredictable like the earth at times. He always has a sneaky plan to put the opponent at a disadvantage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 11th February 2015, 2:38 am

likeaboss756 wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on every day except for school hours and then I might need a couple hours for homework
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake's personality is much like the earth. He was a vast range of knowledge and battle tactics which compares to the earth's vast coverage on earth. He's also a very reliable person and you can almost always count on him just like the earth is reliable and you can count on it to not crumple under you. Blake is really the balance beam of any wizard team. Blake is also unstable and unpredictable like the earth at times. He always has a sneaky plan to put the opponent at a disadvantage.

Likeaboss you have just been removed from the position and so far I have not seen much activity from you on site. So I am going to deny this app. Feel free to apply in the future. However, for now i'd suggest going and making some magic and getting rping. The positions aren't that big a deal after all. If you like earth so much (which is rare for some reason) then how about an earth make mage?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 11th February 2015, 12:41 pm

After much deliberation and a pair of excellent reads I have decided, with the help of Indiana Jones (which just sounds weird) to aware the position of earth dragon slayer to the one known as Alice. Her RP sample just ever so slightly trumped the other. Both were excellent though

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th February 2015, 7:30 am

Krow has officially quit the site:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13064-departure

Thus fire dragon slayer is now open for applications

Heero has been warned about activity drops in the past and has not met these requirements. As such he has been removed from his position and now lightning dragon slayer is open for applications

Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shattered Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 18th February 2015, 1:24 pm

I would like to apply for Fire Dragon Slayer for my alt

Name: Hakora Pendragon
    Activity: I am on daily
    Rank: I am waiting until Hakora Rhapsodos is Rank C to make the alt
    Why I should get it: I have applied for a god slayer position and proved I can RP well, I have been very active OCC and I am trying to get my character involved, but until my Exam is over I haven't wanted to do many jobs.

Hakora Pendragon will be a Edolas who was a former Rank S, but his magic items will be shattered and he will be sent into Earthland and implanted with a Lacrima to use magic so I will just make it a dragon slayer lacrima power. Due to his Earthland counterpart being someone who wants to slay the gods and dragons then it seems like irony and perfect to have his Edolas become a dragon slayer.

Update: I am now Rank C so Hakora Pendragon will be made in a few hours and let me know when you want to 1000 word RP sample. I already made it knowing others would apply.

Last edited by Hakora Rhapsodos on 19th February 2015, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poltergeist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 18th February 2015, 3:17 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I can be actually daily, at least to post once. I would obviously stay off some days if anything at school or family comes up though.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: It's difficult for me to actually think about a good reason for my character to be a dragon slayer, he is just starting, but lets give it a try. Sogeki is a tough character, he likes to torment his enemies and be aggressive like thunder. He destroys what he can and likes to cause fear. I think this is a personality which could match the lightning dragon slayer magic.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 18th February 2015, 3:34 pm

Doing this for my alt Satan.
    Guild: Guildless
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am always on everyday, never took a hiatus or anything.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Satan should be the Fire Dragon Slayer because he is the son of the devil, Satan himself and was practically born in fire, and Since he has the danger and intensity of a dragon itself and his body is a practically as hot as hell-fire he should totally be the Fire Dragon Slayer. His intensity and caution makes him the perfect candidate for a Fire Dragon Slayer and gives him a chance to make a dream of his become true, to be a powerful mage able to win against anyone and protect his power when it comes down to it all.
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 18th February 2015, 7:57 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Everyday, every hour
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Strong willed, and courageous Xavier charges headlong into every situation with on the thought of preventing chaos and catastrophe. A vanguard of peace, Xavier has been a lightning mage for as long as he could recall, and as far as he's concerned if there's an soul at stake he'll step into to defend them. He's quick to make amends to any situation.

When his family began to crumble he devoted every hour of each day trying to repair the damage, relentlessly searching for the answer, and even when his efforts failed he let the blame fall to his shoulders. And now he only wants a way to make things right, but there are a lot of things he has to do first, this will only be a milestone.

In a battle he's quick on his feet, and even if he can't pack a punch you can sure as hell bet he'll keep at untill he knocks them down.

I'm willing to provide an rp sample :3

Past Siggies:

old stuff slayer - Page 4 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 20th February 2015, 6:43 am

Everyone above this post and below my previous post:

Send me 1000 word rp samples please

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 20th February 2015, 6:48 am

already did :D
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 20th February 2015, 7:04 am

Sky Demon Slayer is now open as i'm dropping the position.

This is VIP only remember

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 20th February 2015, 1:48 pm

Guild:
    Eclipse Soul

Position:
    Sky Demon Slayer

B-Rank

Activity:
    Haven't been on my main as much as my alts, but am regaining activity again.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

The two main reasons I think Viola should be the Sky Demon Slayer is because of her personality and history.

First off, her history is a bit confusing. All her life she had been believing in a completely different past that had been put into her mind as "lost" memories. I had just come up with this recently with a friend for plot reasons, because of a crystal that had been engraved into the nape of her neck. It would never come out, and wasn't bothered to be touched because of what might if done so. Although for her plot, the crystal in her neck was put there by an unknown deity to block out her real memories of where she came from and who she was. Because of this crystal falling out, it changed not only her gender, but her personality and outlooks on life as-well. She still recognizes her guild and other people she has come across, but because of her back-story being completely lost from sight once again she has begun yet another journey to search for these missing pieces.

In addition to this, her change in personality is massive. She is playful, childish and often gets into trouble. Although, when I imagine a Sky Demon Slayer, I do not imagine them to be relaxed and cool, but outgoing and rather playful. Viola is also a bit eerie, due to her appearance and the way she may greet others with a odd tone of voice. Because of her change, she isn't as kind toward all things as she originally was before. In-fact, I also think this would fit her personality well, when she extremely dislikes demons for their wicked and dark personalities, this includes dark mages. She is quick on her feet, and is fearless in the heat of battle, often misjudging her opponent rather than taking the time to wonder if they are to powerful for her own actions or not. Despite her making a mess of the area around her half the time, her style of brawl is fast and casual, something I would imagine a Sky Demon Slayer being even in the mass of his/her own violent winds.

This is why I think Viola should be the Sky Demon Slayer, due to her huge change in personality and history, there is now many mysteries that have yet to be unveiled.

Main Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 20th February 2015, 4:23 pm

1000 word rp sample please viola.

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poltergeist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 20th February 2015, 5:51 pm

I'm no longer interested in the lightning dragon position (not because of the sample :P, I may be lazy but I wouldn't leave a slayer position just because of that XD)

Bank

Theme: Sogeki the Talented God

Serapheal
    Serapheal

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Genisis Key
    Guild : 尺u刀乇 ズ刀ノgんイ丂
    Mentor : []D [] []V[] []D

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Claire Mierre
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serapheal 20th February 2015, 7:50 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very,  I just came back after not being able to RP for months.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I was already just creating a magic that was based around wind,  after having lost Ocean Demon Slayer because I had to leave.   Sky Demon slayer would fit right in with the theme and goals I had in mind and was already writing out.   This is perfect timing as I can easily rewrite what I already have to fit with the directive of a Sky Demon,   likewise my character is nearly done but can be very easily tweaked.  The groundwork is all already there it just needs slight adjustments.   The transition is just so clean and readily available and wouldn't interfere with anything.   Sky Demon would be extremely relevant to everything I already have laid out.

Most other points are subjective but yea,  and I could go all cheesy on ya on how the element of wind/sky is relevant to personality or her history and all that jazz but really you could make that argument with most personalities to most elements.  That's how personality quizzes get'cha.

I've also made sky demon slaying spells (as a favor) in the past for the second-to-last Sky demon slayer I think,  though it may have been sky god slayer.  

Edit:  Just noticed Viola had applied.   If I noticed before I might not have stepped on your toes,   but I can very clearly see Claire as a Sky Demon Slayer and it is kind of the glue that would fill in and connect some dots I have yet to resolve,  so I'll be leaving my request as-is.

Ugh,  nevermind then...  I hate stepping on toes.

old stuff slayer - Page 4 XeQjtg0
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 22nd February 2015, 12:20 am

The positions have been filled:
    Viola-chan has gained the sky demon slayer
    Linxwire has gained the lightning dragon slayer
    Hakora Pendragon has gained the fire dragon slayer

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 22nd February 2015, 6:41 pm

In accordance to the site rules, I am relinquishing my Storm Goddess Slayer and be without magic until new primary and secondary app is made. I thank you for this run, but I will abide by the rules of the site.

old stuff slayer - Page 4 P5l7Dxp
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd February 2015, 1:41 am

Removed and position is locked

averun05
    averun05

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Empty Slayer Magic

Post by averun05 24th February 2015, 11:05 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: All Magic Slayer
    Activity: On Everyday from now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: i want power to protect all the thing precious to me and i want to get all this power from rank below and raised to the higher level same as my magic power.why my chararcter desire of this power because trauma that he get when he was child unable to save and protect the one he love and now he has someone,comrade,friend andfamily that he want to protect.he train hard to getting strongest.to get all this power pay a price maybe he will not become human anymore but he does'nt care at least he can protect all the thing he want.if he lose his humanity he know that his comrade will save or stop him.bond between them are strong.i believe my character deserved this power eventhough he will reduced his life
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th February 2015, 1:01 am

averun05 wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: All Magic Slayer
    Activity: On Everyday from now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: i want power to protect all the thing precious to me and i want to get all this power from rank below and raised to the higher level same as my magic power.why my chararcter desire of this power because trauma that he get when he was child unable to save and protect the one he love and now he has someone,comrade,friend andfamily  that he want to protect.he train hard to getting strongest.to get all this power pay a price maybe he will not become human anymore but he does'nt care at least he can protect all the thing he want.if he lose his humanity he know that his comrade will save or stop him.bond between them are strong.i believe my character deserved this power eventhough he will reduced his life

Just no. We have set slayers and this isn't one of them nor will it ever be.

averun05
    averun05

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by averun05 25th February 2015, 5:20 am

well im just try my luck
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer - Page 4 Empty Sky dragon slayer aplication

Post by Devon Sabathiel 26th February 2015, 2:19 pm

Guild: blue pegasus
    Position: Sky dragon slayer/Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: from 1 hour a day to 4 hours a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The sky dragon slayer is the ultimate healer said to have the ability to heal the wounds from a dragon. Devon is an individual that focuses entirely on helping others and a majority of her current magic is healing/support. As such I feel that she would make an excellent Sky Dragon Slayer because she is already experienced in knowing the benefits of having healing and support spells to assist her allies. She was once a princess of the angelic fairies and as such has a strong affinity for the sky. If accepted for this position I would have her plot set up so that after descending to earth and finding that she could not survive with pure healing magic that she found the sky dragon and was taught the magic so she could defend herself, but still continue to aid her allies.

For a water slayer I feel that I could turn this into a more support magic using it to literally wash away people's wounds and purify their bodies of damage. Using specific waters I could also provide buffs for my allies. It has a lot of potential for aggressive spells, but is also beautiful. This is a path Devon would be able to advance down and become stronger and more capable.
    Serapheal
    Serapheal

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Genisis Key
    Guild : 尺u刀乇 ズ刀ノgんイ丂
    Mentor : []D [] []V[] []D

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Claire Mierre
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serapheal 26th February 2015, 2:58 pm

Spoiler:
    No, I guess it's best to just let her go. Sorry.

Last edited by Serapheal on 27th February 2015, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

old stuff slayer - Page 4 XeQjtg0
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 26th February 2015, 3:25 pm

Mugen Kami is currently without net and is indeed active. She has the sky Dragon Slayer. Here are links to jobs she is active in.
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12820-king-of-thieves-the-twins-kakuma-and-szeras.
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13009-king-of-beasteskakuma-szeras#157030.

old stuff slayer - Page 4 QGrxNTU

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 3:04 am