Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) Empty King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 3:02 pm

Job Details:

Kakuma had just gotten back from getting her passport with Szeras. She walked throught the door only to have Sophie walk up and push a Job into her hand. 

"Here, this job needs to be done. Take you lover and go on the job." Sophie spun Kakuma around and pushed her out the door. "And dont you two come back till its complete."

Kakuma blinked as she got bounced out of her own guild, "Well that was new." Kakuma laughed a little bit. "Well i guess we should do that job now." Kakuma stuck her tongue out as she finished and walked off to the boat. It was a long trip to a port then a long walk to the hunter village. Kakuma didn't mind honestly, it meant more time with Szeras away from all her dutys as a guild master. Which was untrue in a way, as it was a guild master duty to make their members stronger, but she never thought of it that way. 

Kakuma lead the way to the boat, the city alive with people doing their thing. Kakuma loved this city she had established, it was a her home. Kakuma wondered if Szeras wanted to buy a home with her, a home where she could have a family. Kakuma shook her head clear her thoughts, she had to keep her mate safe first. Something she did gladly and with a heart full of joy. Kakuma looked forward to the day she could share he soul with her. It was both scary and exhilarating.  

"Are you ready for this Szeras." She stepped onto the boat and sat down on a bench, patting a spot next to her. "I want to talk to you a little bit more. Its about our... joining." She wanted to clarify some more about what was going to happen. She would wait till Szeras was comfortable before she went into more detail.
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) Empty Re: King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras)

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 3:16 pm

She was excited from the trip with Kakuma to get her passport only for her to be put into another job by Sophie as she pushed Kakuma and her away from the Guild and to the job and with a deep sigh she looked at Kakuma with a smile and giggled softly, "I guess we are going to be heading on another mission it seems!~" With a bit of walking they ended up at the pier and they got onto a bench sitting softly and comfortably as she began to think to herself. She wondered in her mind what living that time with Kakuma would be like what would their daughter be like and what would the guild members think of it: However, she only knew one thing that all of this was going to be worth it as Kakuma was her one and only person she wanted to be with, "S-So what is it you want to talk about?" She was nervous what did Kakuma want to talk about was she having second thoughts?
    She did not have time to think of that and ended up sitting beside Kakuma as close she could as people watched apparently some other people were heading their way. It seemed that Kakuma and her relationship had been quite the gossip topic throughout the town as no one thought Kakuma and her laziness could attract anyone till the began to know Szeras, "They were made for each other." Was their thoughts on that.After a quick cuddle up to Kakuma she looked at her mate and nodded, "What is it you need to talk to me about? A-Are you having second thoughts?" She was heavily nervous of all the things she was heavily possessive and dependent were some of her flaws and to her losing Kakuma could send her into a depression unseen by most.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 4:59 pm

"Oh No... I'm not having second thoughts." She leaned into Szeras and sighed. "We will be going to the Dark Celestial Realm, a place where humans... are not exactly welcome there. My mother... well my other mother will want to meet you." Kakuma sighed, "She will want to make sure your worthy of me, so expect her to ask a lot of questions..." Kakuma blushed, "she might want to... um... examine you too." 

Kakuma stopped as the boat lurched as it gave way taking to the ocean, the boat bobbing a bit as it did. This journey would take quite a long time, which was ok as the two had a lot to talk about. Kakuma stood up and offered her hand, when Szeras took it Kakuma would lead her to the room she had gotten for the two. 

Kakuma sat down on the bed, laying back, her hair creating a great fan. "My mother is not human, and has never served a human... we not a normal on that is." Kakuma held up her hand staring at it, the light in the room causing a shadow to be cast over her face. "She will either approve your Mating with me... or try and kill you." Kakuma sighed and let her hand fall, "She will try and kill you cause you... well have my child without her permission... but thats only if she does not approve of you." Kakuma laughed now, "My parents are far from normal i guess." Kakuma closed her eyes, "The last part will be going out to get you... the crystal to make you a key..." Kakuma sat up." you will have to become a Celestial Spirit like me. And when your key is being made... mine will be remade as well, this time with a part of yours in it, and vice versa. This will binds us, after that we... give ourselves to each other..." Kakuma didn't know what that meant, but its what she had been told.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 5:12 pm

She nodded as she listened and when she heard that her mother might try and kill her she giggled softly, "She won't succeed if she tries!~" She smiled softly and with care for kakuma as she looked at her mate and listened carefully, "So make myself into a Celestial Spirit." She nodded and continued to listen as she sat on her bed letting out a large visible yawn as she continued to listen until the explanation was finished, "I see i see... But i think your mom will be fine with me!~" She giggled and looked at Kakuma with a bit of interest, "And what do you mean by she will examine me?" She was genuinely curious at this point since her run in with Kaku's other mother she had her breast size sorta mocked cause they were small. After a short amount of time a member of the ships crew brought in some food for them to eat while the boat traveled as she looked at him and smiled thanking him for the food and as soon as he left she began to devour the food with absolute ravenous hunger, "Have... Not eaten in days!" She continued to eat and eat until full letting out a small but cute burp afterwards looking at kaku with a small bit of meat on both sides of her mouth as she giggled at her, "Your turn to eat Kaku!~" She sighed wanting moments like this where she could be happy and normal with Kaku to last forever and ever. After the food was all eaten she got on the bed lying down on it as she looked at Kakuma and smiled softly, "I will be yours forever and ever Kaku~ I am your mate!~" She let out a soft giggle as she closed her eyes wanting to sneak in some rest.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 5:48 pm

Kakuma listened to Szeras as she spoke, she was still worried in the end. She Listened to Szeras eat wondering just what her mother would think. Kakuma sat up and walked over to the sink and washed her face. Szeras finished eating and laid down, speaking word that make Kakumas heart soar. Kakuma Moved over to her food and started eating. She sat in thought as she chewed absent mindlessly. She sighed as she ate, "what will my mother think of Szeras." Kakuma looked over to Szeras as she slept, she was beautiful. Kakuma felt her heartbeat increase suddenly, she stood up and walked over. She was going to take a nap too. Kakuma undid the clasp on her dress letting if fall to her feet. Kakuma stepped out of the dress, and bent down and picked it up. She folded it up and set aside, her wolves tail fluffing up as she did so. Kakuma returned to the bed and crawled next to Szeras,  She curled her tail up and put in on Szeras to keep her warm. 

She snuggled up against Szeras, her body exposed to the air. She leaned towards Szeras, "I love you Szeras... I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Kakuma let herself fall to sleep after she spoke. She slept happily despite her worry about Fenris, she was sure Szeras would be accapted. While the two slept the ship glided towards its port, stopped by nothing. The sun would have set by the time the ship arrived at the port. 

Kakuma awoke to a knock on the cabin door, "Kakuma, we have arrived at the port." The man knock again. "Ma'a..."

"I'm awake, thank you for waking me." Kakuma sat up and yawned. "Well then, i slept really well." She looked at Szeras and smiles.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 6:59 pm

She slowly woke up and yawned as Kakuma and her had fallen asleep she got up slowly and kissed Kaku on the lips softly with a hint of passion as she giggled, "So we are gonna be walking for a bit huh?" she sighed as she got up stretching her back as she looked at Kakuma with a soft smile, "Any time i spend with you is worth it all!" She laughed and helped Kaku get dressed as they got off the boat and began their trek towards the Hunting village a powerful sun over them as she used her winds to create fans over them to make sure they did not get sun stroke. after a bit of walking she sat down yawning as she pulled out her pack and pulled the key from it that was Kakumas, "Gimme a second okay?" She opened her mouth and put the key back in making sure that it was only far enough in her throat that she could regurgitate it when it was needed, "There it is all safe again!~" she giggled as she looked at Kaku a little nervous, "T-That is not disgusting to you is it?..." She gulped hoping that Kaku did not think that her display there was ugly. Another small time passed as the heat only got worse and worse, "Ughhhhh i am gonna sweat to the point i may have to take my dress off." She was not looking forward to that since she never wore a bra or even panties finding them weird to her, "If so it is gonna suck..." She gave out a huge sigh uing her winds to keep herself more cool than before, "I really hope we get there sooner rather than later i am dying from this heat... I prefer our island with the guild!"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 7:45 pm

Kakuma didn't even flinch as Szeras did her little hiding action, it was pretty normal to Kakuma. So when Szeras asked if it was disgusting Kakuma simply shrugged and exited the room. Kakuma followed Szeras as she lead the way, it did indeed grow hotter as she walked. Kakuma didn't mind if she was naked or not, to her clothing was odd. Kakuma was deep in thought as she followed her mate, worried what her mother would think. Would Kakuma end up a outcast? would she be forced to bear her fangs at her own mother? Kakuma only barely registered what Szeras was saying, and her worry was written all over her face. Kakuma sighed and plugged back into realiaty, what ever happened, would happen. 

"Szeras, do you want me to carry you?" Kakuma smiled and walked up and gave Szeras a gentle nudge. "I could run, not only getting us there faster but getting us there with a lot of wind." Kakuma said the words in a almost singsong voice. "I mean its not like i mind, only thing that will sucks is the fir on my wolf form." Kakuma laughed and looked into the sky. It was bright but pale blue, a color Kakuma didn't mind. But Szeras was right Kakuma did indeed favor the island to this area, even though it rained alot. Kakuma smiled again and looked at the ground under her own feet, it was nice in earth land. It was full of diversity and new adventure, something her home lacked... 

*My Home?* Kakuma thought to herself. *No not home... My home is with Szeras where ever she might be.* Kakuma glanced a Szeras as she walked, she glanced are her mate, and the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. But would she do it as a Exile or with her mother acceptance. Kakuma simply sniffed and shrugged, *who cares.*

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 8:10 pm

She shook her head and looked at Kakuma with a smile, "It's okay!~ I would prefer to walk side by side with you!" She let out a small sigh of relief and walked with Kakuma holding hands with her as they walked past many different areas most filled with beasts of many kinds, "All these beasts..." As she looked at them she could not help but remember her mother and how she vanished letting out a soft whisper most could not hear, "Mom..." She continues to walk ignoring that she said that as she puts on a smile and they after some time reach the Hunters Village that the job arrived from.
    A man with a simple tunic approached them a cold and stern look on his face that spoke only of business as he eyed them up and down, "You two are the mages that took up the request?" He spoke with a heavy accent and a tone of pure accusation and prejudice as she looked at him and returned the look with her own silver eyes, "Yes we are." He let out a small scoff and looked at them, "Have fun hunting the beasts out here." He walked away almost as fast as he *Greeted* them.
    After a small amount of prepping they got a map of the area so they could find their way back to the village should they need too and she looked at Kakuma with a happy smile, "Ready for some hunting Kaku?~" and within moments they were off into the dry plains of the hunting village to find and kill the king of beasts.
    Another small time later they made a small camp as Szeras began to look around and sighed, "We gotta track this monster and that is gonna be annoying." She kept watch as she sat and groaned when she sat as the rocks were rough on her skin. Another moment past and she quickly turned at the sounds of footsteps only to see six beasts five lionesses and a grand lion were heading towards them, "Kaku looks like we have visitors!~"

Last edited by MugenKami on 14th February 2015, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th February 2015, 8:10 pm

The member 'MugenKami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) NormalMonster King of Beastes(Kakuma/Szeras) StrongMonster
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 16th February 2015, 4:37 pm

Kakuma smiled as Szeras took her hands, Kakuma really did love this human. But again she was filled with worry, they had not had time to get to Kakumas home. Get to where Kakuma could give Szeras a piece of her soul. Kakuma wondered what trait she would take from Szeras, would it be her eye color? Perhaps her hair color, the thought of it made Kakuma excited. They would be one, both of them sharing a soul, the greatest of love. Kakuma remained silent as she thought of way to get to the spirit realm, Kakuma could get there easy. But a human getting there was another thing, the dark celestial realm was dangerous for humans on top of the fact most there would kill a human on the spot. 

Kakuma was barely paying attention to what Szera was saying, which in the end only caused her to miss some things with the chief. Kakuma sighed and bumped into Szeras. "I am ready to hunt." As she spoke she turned into her wolf form, Dropping her Sword by her feet. "Might was well make you seem the real hunter." She licked Szera's hand. "Lets do..." Kakuma stopped talking a turned to face their guests.

Kakuma beared her fangs at the felines, this was gonna be a interesting fight. Kakuma charged at the Grand Lion. Both of them meeting in the middle, Biting and slacking at each other, it only took a few seconds for Kakuma to gain dominance. But if Szeras didn't stop the lionesses they would pounce on Kakuma to, again turning the tide of battle. Kakuma would Press the Lion to the ground and bite at its neck. 

Kakuma would remain in her Wolf form until all the Lions were subdued, meaning she was a bigger target to hit. but she also moved much faster.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 16th February 2015, 5:10 pm

She looked and watched as Kakuma jumped onto the massive lion as they fought but a quick look showed that the lionesses were not just going to stand around as they looked for the best opening to get on the large wolf, "Yeah no..." She quickly cast her Speed spell and pounced towards the Lionesses using her Wing Slash of the Sky Dragon to cut at them knocking four away but scoring a hit on the one closest to her as it recoils back bleeding from where the razor winds cut it, "Now now i am your opponent!" She smirked at the beasts as they ran towards her in a rage, "Ally Ooop!" she used her winds to propel herself away from them and prevent herself from getting bitten or clawed by the now angry lionesses, "I have kids to protect!" She giggled as she looked around seeing many a area that could be used for cover and strategy but she also had a massive wolf to keep these lions off.
    Within moments she used her wind to propel herself towards one of the lions cutting down its front legs before it could react, "One down, Three to go." She looked at them as they began to back down apart from one which gave another bout of defiance. She looked at the sword which had been dropped and walked to it keeping an eye on the lioness that still wanted to fight with a stare that could be seen as completely analytically, "I see." She quickly threw the sword blade first towards the lioness but it looked as if it would not hit the lioness just sat with pure confidence; However, Within moments of throwing it she used her wing slash to propel the sword right to the lioness impaling her into the ground from the force of the wind, "Oops." She looked at the others as they all ran tail between their legs.

Details.:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:12 am