Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer 2

Obe9813
    Obe9813

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer 2 Empty Re: old stuff slayer 2

Post by Obe9813 22nd September 2015, 8:49 am

Guild: Sleeping Forest
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Active usually every weekend, and every night. I will also show up faster if you PM me.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Glen should be the God Slayer of water because he is often like water. His neutral sense of justice goes right along with the theme. Water does not pick a side. It is free flowing and does what it wishes. You cannot call water pure evil or pure good just water. Glen's go with the flow personality (if it is beneficial to him) would get him in a lot of trouble with the power to shake the seas. Like water Glen would always try to choose the path of least resistance.

Glen grew up on an island. Surrounded by water everyday his activities included swimming, scuba diving (thanks to an air mage), and singing karaoke. All Glen wants to do is live and enjoy life and being the Torrent Slayer will do that. Not only can he enjoy visiting other parts of the mainland more safely (to meeting new guys). He can travel the seas looking for great booty(loot) to find with endless adventures.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eclair
    Eclair

Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Experience : 0

Post by Eclair 22nd September 2015, 9:18 am

guild: fairy tail
    Position: fire dragon Slayer
    Activity: Active on monday till wednesday, then all saturday and sunday.

Eclair should be the dragon Slayer of Fire because she has a burning passion to protect her family. Her passion to protect her loved ones makes her go into battles without thinking, trying her best to protect them. Fire can be both dangerous and helpful, it can light up dark and unknown places, and burn down enemies very quickly. with her fiery, yet calm personality, mixed with her passion, she is a force to be reckoned with, if your not on her side

Eclair is calm, cool and always put her friends and allies, alongside family, first, keeping them safe from the danger by getting the enemy she is aiming at as far away from her team as possible, minimizing their threat in combat, while maximizing the potential of getting the mission done without having many casualties.
    Videns
    Videns

Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast

Post by Videns 22nd September 2015, 12:40 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Active all through the week for atleast 3 hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be:

Videns should be the fire Dragon Slayer because (surprise surpris) it fits his personality. All though yes this is a cliché it is true for my characters case. Videns is very hot headed and usually very fierce. It is obvious that Videns fits into both rolls, but let's go In to more detail.

Videns was grown up alike a young noble. To be calm, to be good, right, just and well behaved and all in all very regal, just like a noble dragon should be. Although he is noble and strong on the outside, a deep passionate flame bur s within himself. Not only is the flame power, but if used can be very destructive which is how Videns acts when the time comes, when the furry in his heart burns up unleashing his power. He usually only fights when provoked and is angered, like flames of rage, but despite him wanting to be destructive, he also wishes to be protective, like a good nob,mean should be. He knows although his power is destructive, it can also be used to protect others and keep others from harm, which is Videns' ultimate goal, to protect others. He k ows the power could even destroy him, but as long as those he cares for are safe he is happy. He also wishes to master his great magic and this would be a great chance.

Anyway thanks for reading this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer 2 1dEwHcu
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd September 2015, 7:51 pm

Hikachu wrote:
    Hildi wrote:
    Joining the fight for the Iron Dragon Slayer Position

Guild: Tartarus
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Starting up again, should be on a few hours everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    Main Reason  to take up the slayer position is that Tartarus doesn't have any slayers within it's members (Unless I miss read) so being the sole slayer in the lot seems kinda fun to play with IC until another shows their face. And really does show the diversity within it's other members.

Character wise she's more or less as hard as iron and has grown a cold heart to go with it, that is a huge dreamer. As the Iron Dragon Slayer from consumption to producing spells that rip through her enemies she'll leave a cold bloody trail behind her as she chases her dreams while aiding her comrades in dreams. For her this magic is more like an extension of her own personality, from the cold harshness of it's touch to it's shrieking cries when it scrapes against itself in it's decision making.

I'll send ya a PM as well~

Please get your character approved first but you can send me an freshly written RP sample while you're working on it. ^^

Approved for Iron Dragon Slayer. Congratulatons~

Obe9813 wrote:Guild: Sleeping Forest
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Active usually every weekend, and every night. I will also show up faster if you PM me.

Glen should be the God Slayer of water because he is often like water. His neutral sense of justice goes right along with the theme. Water does not pick a side. It is free flowing and does what it wishes. You cannot call water pure evil or pure good just water. Glen's go with the flow personality (if it is beneficial to him) would get him in a lot of trouble with the power to shake the seas. Like water Glen would always try to choose the path of least resistance.

Glen grew up on an island. Surrounded by water everyday his activities included swimming, scuba diving (thanks to an air mage), and singing karaoke. All Glen wants to do is live and enjoy life and being the Torrent Slayer will do that. Not only can he enjoy visiting other parts of the mainland more safely (to meeting new guys). He can travel the seas looking for great booty(loot) to find with endless adventures.

Eclair wrote:guild: fairy tail
    Activity: Active on monday till wednesday, then all saturday and sunday.

Eclair should be the dragon Slayer of Fire because she has a burning passion to protect her family. Her passion to protect her loved ones makes her go into battles without thinking, trying her best to protect them. Fire can be both dangerous and helpful, it can light up dark and unknown places, and burn down enemies very quickly. with her fiery, yet calm personality, mixed with her passion, she is a force to be reckoned with, if your not on her side

Eclair is calm, cool and always put her friends and allies, alongside family, first, keeping them safe from the danger by getting the enemy she is aiming at as far away from her team as possible, minimizing their threat in combat, while maximizing the potential of getting the mission done without having many casualties.

Both of you, please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how you fight as a specific Slayer. ^^

Videns wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Active all through the week for atleast 3 hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be:

Videns should be the fire Dragon Slayer because (surprise surpris) it fits his personality. All though yes this is a cliché it is true for my characters case. Videns is very hot headed and usually very fierce. It is obvious that Videns fits into both rolls, but let's go In to more detail.

Videns was grown up alike a young noble. To be calm, to be good, right, just and well behaved and all in all very regal, just like a noble dragon should be. Although he is noble and strong on the outside, a deep passionate flame bur s within himself. Not only is the flame power, but if used can be very destructive which is how Videns acts when the time comes, when the furry in his heart burns up unleashing his power. He usually only fights when provoked and is angered, like flames of rage, but despite him wanting to be destructive, he also wishes to be protective, like a good nob,mean should be. He knows although his power is destructive, it can also be used to protect others and keep others from harm, which is Videns' ultimate goal, to protect others. He k ows the power could even destroy him, but as long as those he cares for are safe he is happy. He also wishes to master his great magic and this would be a great chance.

Anyway thanks for reading this.

Please get your character approved first, but you're able to send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how you fight as a Fire DS. ^^

old stuff slayer 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 22nd September 2015, 8:03 pm

Hikachu wrote:
    Hikachu wrote:
    Hildi wrote:
    Joining the fight for the Iron Dragon Slayer Position

Guild: Tartarus
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Starting up again, should be on a few hours everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    Main Reason  to take up the slayer position is that Tartarus doesn't have any slayers within it's members (Unless I miss read) so being the sole slayer in the lot seems kinda fun to play with IC until another shows their face. And really does show the diversity within it's other members.

Character wise she's more or less as hard as iron and has grown a cold heart to go with it, that is a huge dreamer. As the Iron Dragon Slayer from consumption to producing spells that rip through her enemies she'll leave a cold bloody trail behind her as she chases her dreams while aiding her comrades in dreams. For her this magic is more like an extension of her own personality, from the cold harshness of it's touch to it's shrieking cries when it scrapes against itself in it's decision making.

I'll send ya a PM as well~

Please get your character approved first but you can send me an freshly written RP sample while you're working on it. ^^

Approved for Iron Dragon Slayer. Congratulatons~

Overriding this approval. Eliot Malprig had sent the RP sample to me first, and Hikari was unaware of that. I would like to see Burnhilda's RP sample, and then we can come to a decision.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff slayer 2 ObrztW

Schwartz
    Schwartz

Player 
    Lineage : None

Post by Schwartz 23rd September 2015, 9:37 am

Revoking my application, you can give it the position to Eliot. Thanks for your time~
    Jaxhan
    Jaxhan

Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 405.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jaxhan 23rd September 2015, 10:26 am

Just posting to see if I needed to send my sample out again for Fire DS since there's different people getting samples for it.

Last edited by Jaxhan on 23rd September 2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

old stuff slayer 2 HcwVH6s

Character | Magic

Elemental Brigade: Zhi Wuju, Slade Wallins, Eliot Malprig, Rainn Rollands, and Leivinia Rikou

Completed Jobs
    D: 10 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Raden Sapphire
    Raden Sapphire

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Raden Sapphire 23rd September 2015, 11:32 am

DO I gotta send my sample to the other admins as well?
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 23rd September 2015, 10:08 pm

Congratulations, the position Iron Dragon Slayer has been given to Eliot.

Note: @Jaxham, don't worry, I've received all the RP samples for the Fire DS and I'm currently going through them.

Raden Sapphire wrote:DO I gotta send my sample to the other admins as well?

Please get your character approved first and apply it under this thread. ^^

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 23rd September 2015, 11:28 pm

After discussing with an admin, the final position for Fire Dragon Slayer has been given to Jaxhan and Torrent God Slayer has been given to Obe9813. Congratulations to the both of you. ^^

theme | battle theme

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 25th September 2015, 2:28 am

Fallen God Slayer position has been granted to Raden Sapphire.

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 3rd October 2015, 8:10 pm

I’d like to drop Sky Dragon Slayer! I feel that my character no longer holds any meaning to have that magic and am no longer active enough to have it, thank you~

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 3rd October 2015, 8:11 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: As it stands, Kiku is already going to be a very aerial based person, and I feel that Sky DS would go with that very well. On the other hand, I feel that it’d bring a good help to IH with it starting out to have a fresh slayer instead of one that is already been around for a hot minute. I have it planned that he’d going to use DS to hide most of his past, blaming a large quantity of his things on dragon stuff. This also ties into his grand goal, killed the being that tossed him down like he was trash and such. So either way it mashes well with his innate race, and his goals.

old stuff slayer 2 JAgwtRZ
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 5th October 2015, 9:50 am

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: On everyday and posting as much as I can.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Cirven has always been good with bladed weapons and focused on using a blade of some sort in all of his magic. The idea I have currently related to the sword he uses now and how he has a symbiotic relationship with it. It has been thought that the sword he uses gains its powers from the Arcane Realm but it does not suffer any of the awkward backfires that the Arcane energy usually gives its user. The idea is that the sword has the power of a metallic God from the Arcane Realm who was trapped inside of the sword. I will go into more depth with that in my 1k sample. Also being a God slayer will help a bit more with the story of Cirv being the Ace of Death as well as one of the Six Paths of Death.

OOC reasons are that I was the Flame Demon Slayer of the past so I know how to be active. I am a vet who has helped make rules as well as helped fix issues on site for everyone so I know the rules pretty well for slayers. Just tell me when you want the 1k and I will send it to you.

old stuff slayer 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th October 2015, 7:00 pm

Sky Dragon Slayer now open

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th October 2015, 7:01 pm

Kiku wrote:
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: As it stands, Kiku is already going to be a very aerial based person, and I feel that Sky DS would go with that very well. On the other hand, I feel that it’d bring a good help to IH with it starting out to have a fresh slayer instead of one that is already been around for a hot minute. I have it planned that he’d going to use DS to hide most of his past, blaming a large quantity of his things on dragon stuff. This also ties into his grand goal, killed the being that tossed him down like he was trash and such. So either way it mashes well with his innate race, and his goals.

Cirven wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: On everyday and posting as much as I can.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Cirven has always been good with bladed weapons and focused on using a blade of some sort in all of his magic. The idea I have currently related to the sword he uses now and how he has a symbiotic relationship with it. It has been thought that the sword he uses gains its powers from the Arcane Realm but it does not suffer any of the awkward backfires that the Arcane energy usually gives its user. The idea is that the sword has the power of a metallic God from the Arcane Realm who was trapped inside of the sword. I will go into more depth with that in my 1k sample. Also being a God slayer will help a bit more with the story of Cirv being the Ace of Death as well as one of the Six Paths of Death.

OOC reasons are that I was the Flame Demon Slayer of the past so I know how to be active. I am a vet who has helped make rules as well as helped fix issues on site for everyone so I know the rules pretty well for slayers. Just tell me when you want the 1k and I will send it to you.

Both of you please send me a 1000 word RP sample

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th October 2015, 7:46 pm

Kiku approved for Sky Dragon Slayer
    Cirven approved for Metallic God Slayer

Meister
    Meister

The Fairies Ninja

The Fairies Ninja

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Drakar, the fire demon
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Meister 6th October 2015, 2:02 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: Currently on every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Elric is a very passionate young man, although he appears menacing he has a heart of gold and a vicious determination. I think that he as a character fits the position very well due to Demon slayer magic being of a holy magic and being in a righteous guild such as Sabertooth it fits his persona as one who has lost so much and now from learning this magic he has a chance to stop more people leaving him.

During my time on site I have taken the position of several Slayers with my old account Naziel. Unfortunately became a character that i lost the spark for so gave the position back and killed him off! But now I have Elric and a comfortable guild I think I can definitely make some interesting plots with him as a character.

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 6th October 2015, 7:20 pm

Meister wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: Currently on every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Elric is a very passionate young man, although he appears menacing he has a heart of gold and a vicious determination. I think that he as a character fits the position very well due to Demon slayer magic being of a holy magic and being in a righteous guild such as Sabertooth it fits his persona as one who has lost so much and now from learning this magic he has a chance to stop more people leaving him.

During my time on site I have taken the position of several Slayers with my old account Naziel. Unfortunately became a character that i lost the spark for so gave the position back and killed him off! But now I have Elric and a comfortable guild I think I can definitely make some interesting plots with him as a character.

Denied for now, I would like to see consistency in you activity please.

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 8th October 2015, 10:23 pm

Thunder Demon Slayer is now open for new applications.

MorpheusDavol
    MorpheusDavol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 631.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MorpheusDavol 10th October 2015, 6:40 pm

Position: Thunder Demon Slayer

Activity: I've been active since day one of joining even managing to get to C rank within a week and haven't slowed down. I've been constant with getting post out during the day and night and been fighting for tenth in most active posts currently at 46 posts for this month alone.

I'll start with his personality foremost above all else; Hayden has a very bold and strong sense of what he wants and what he has to do to get there. His choices and actions are always firm in this regard leading him to be almost like a force of nature when he decides to do something; just like thunder he is loud in his choices maybe not verbally but his his actions- when he commits to something he does just that. He doesn't give ultimatums when dealing with dark guild members he gives them their only way out in his eyes.

When it comes to Hayden's history I will be expanding on why he has his sword but the reasons that circulate it involve a storm; a thunder storm. It has a very symbolic meaning that I think would be even more appreciated should he hold this position.

When it comes to plot Hayden will be pursuing a way to become a legendary magic user and sword user all in one, when his history is done it'll set up a character arc where he will be gaining the title 'The Spirit of Obstinacy' which can be translated to when he sets his head to something nothing can set him off that path. No logic or reason will stop him from pursuing his goals and just like thunder he WILL be heard for miles to come.

I'd like the chance to offer a roleplay sample and seeing as I'm a new member I'd like the chance to try out for this position. I plan to within three jobs to be submitting a application for one of the Rising Stars so this could also help the case. I also at the time of this have sent my donation and posted my request for VIP status. Thank you for your time of day.

old stuff slayer 2 Easy-modo_zps6vsri8ro
    ~ Vanguard ~
    Vanguard:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 8:12 pm

MorpheusDavol wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra

Position: Thunder Demon Slayer

Activity: I've been active since day one of joining even managing to get to C rank within a week and haven't slowed down. I've been constant with getting post out during the day and night and been fighting for tenth in most active posts currently at 46 posts for this month alone.

I'll start with his personality foremost above all else; Hayden has a very bold and strong sense of what he wants and what he has to do to get there. His choices and actions are always firm in this regard leading him to be almost like a force of nature when he decides to do something; just like thunder he is loud in his choices maybe not verbally but his his actions- when he commits to something he does just that. He doesn't give ultimatums when dealing with dark guild members he gives them their only way out in his eyes.

When it comes to Hayden's history I will be expanding on why he has his sword but the reasons that circulate it involve a storm; a thunder storm. It has a very symbolic meaning that I think would be even more appreciated should he hold this position.

When it comes to plot Hayden will be pursuing a way to become a legendary magic user and sword user all in one, when his history is done it'll set up a character arc where he will be gaining the title 'The Spirit of Obstinacy' which can be translated to when he sets his head to something nothing can set him off that path. No logic or reason will stop him from pursuing his goals and just like thunder he WILL be heard for miles to come.

I'd like the chance to offer a roleplay sample and seeing as I'm a new member I'd like the chance to try out for this position. I plan to within three jobs to be submitting a application for one of the Rising Stars so this could also help the case. I also at the time of this have sent my donation and posted my request for VIP status. Thank you for your time of day.

Please send me a 1,000 word RP Sample on how you fight as a Thunder Demon Slayer. ^^

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 10:46 pm

Due to inactivity, Shuhei and likeaboss756 will be removed from their positions. White Dragon Slayer and Poison Dragon Slayer are now available.

theme | battle theme

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th October 2015, 11:03 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
       Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
       Activity: I am on often during each day and post often.
       Why Should Your Character Be....: Sol should be chosen for the Poison Dragon Slayer Postion because of his personality in a battle , how he treats people, and also how he would use this magic.

Sol is extremely brutal in battle and enjoys causing pain and suffering just like a poison flowing thru someone’s body, he takes every chance he can to inflect pain  no matter if it is Mental, Physical, or Emotional and will inflect as much as he can before killing his opposition. One of the great joys that Sol likes is watching his opponent screaming and begging him to kill them before he ends their life normally very slowly or painfully with his magic. As far as other people  Sol Treats them very cautiously not placing trust in them and keeps them at arms length untill he can learn if they are trust worthy and should they not be  he is quick to either dismiss them or potentially consider striking them down when their back is turned.

Sol would be perfect for the Poison Dragon Slayer as he would use it to control the length  of the battle either poisoning his opponents with  slow working toxins to enjoy himself and make the battle last longer or injecting a fast working deadly poison to end the battle quickly. He would also wield it  to either boost himself up or just cause inflection after inflection onto the opponent untill they were easy to pick off. All in all Poison Dragon Slayer suit’s a sadistic fighter like Sol who loves to inflect pain.

Last edited by Sol on 11th October 2015, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 11th October 2015, 7:23 am

Guild:Blue Pegasus
    Position: White Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Semi-Active - I've got a job that keeps me busy this time of the year which is why I've been quite inactive recently, on top of moving to a new apartment.  I'll bounce back probably around November.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I'm the oldest member on the forum aside from Seijin and I have been posting consistently in the event.  Could i get a pass to get my position back?  I'll make an effort to bring my activity back up.  I'm around obviously, which is why I've not made a post about it in the farewells. I've just been too exhausted to post IC is all.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:56 pm