Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer 2

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: old stuff slayer 2

Post by Thorn 10th November 2015, 6:06 am

Dragon Slayer (10 is the limit unless you have a Dragon Slayer Lacrima)

Lightning Dragon Slayer - Linxwire
    Poison Dragon Slayer - likeaboss756
    Iron Dragon Slayer - Eliot Malpirg

God Slayer (10 is the current limit MUST BE V.I.P.)

Sky God Slayer: - Mikomi Ariel
    Torrent God Slayer: - Obe9813
    Fallen God Slayer: - Raden Sapphire

Demon Slayer (10 is the current limit MUST BE V.I.P.)

Thunder Demon Slayer: - DesZephr
    Ice Demon Slayer: - Aoi
    Ascendant Demon Slayer: - Kakuma Blackflower

sorry guys you all lose your positions due to IC post activity

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 S6Eaz9K

Post by Guest 10th November 2015, 7:35 am

Guild: Sleeping Forest
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Most of the day during week, all of the day weekends
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    He is a man who beleives is something absolute. He takes a stand in what he beleives in and will not back down. He is strong and absolute like iron. Is straight foward when it wants to be, bendable when it's hot. He stong and ironclad when it comes to authority and rules, and rarely bends.

His will is strong and so is his physical prowess. He is strong and hard to break.

Will give RP sample upon request.

Last edited by Kazyto on 12th November 2015, 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th November 2015, 9:25 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am normally on once or twice daily
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Sol should be chosen for the Poison Dragon Slayer Postion because of his personality in a battle , how he treats people, and also how he would use this magic.

Sol is extremely brutal in battle and enjoys causing pain and suffering just like a poison flowing thru someone’s body, he takes every chance he can to inflect pain no matter if it is Mental, Physical, or Emotional and will inflect as much as he can before killing his opposition. One of the great joys that Sol likes is watching his opponent screaming and begging him to kill them before he ends their life normally very slowly or painfully with his magic. As far as other people Sol Treats them very cautiously not placing trust in them and keeps them at arms length untill he can learn if they are trust worthy and should they not be he is quick to either dismiss them or potentially consider striking them down when their back is turned.

Sol would be perfect for the Poison Dragon Slayer as he would use it to control the length of the battle either poisoning his opponents with slow working toxins to enjoy himself and make the battle last longer or injecting a fast working deadly poison to end the battle quickly. He would also wield it to either boost himself up or just cause inflection after inflection onto the opponent untill they were easy to pick off. All in all Poison Dragon Slayer suit’s a sadistic fighter like Sol who loves to inflect pain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Ethair
    Ethair

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Master Yang [Chinese Swordsman], Master Matsushita [Japanese Swordsman], and Master Kang [Korean Swordsman]
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Unknown
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethair 10th November 2015, 5:05 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer (Drawing from my own VIP from my account "Kenyon Mathias")
    Activity: On everyday and replies as soon I can to any post
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I would like to say I'm a newish person but I want to show you all the best I can do. I have been giving it my all scene I have start and gladly take in all the pointers that some have give me because of them I have gotten a lot better at rping so far, I will improve even more the longer I am on this site. My character newest, she is a very destructive gal that uses her very good looking body to detract people as she gets ready to attack. All the explosions she makes will cause her to shine very bright but in a good way. She was so destructive that she had to be abandoned by her family and due to not being able to afford to pay for all her destruction. So she can be like an extremely crazy person on the outside but she's really just playing around with everyone because it feels good and fun to her to act this way. She uses her magic to his fully extend to get the job done and rarely agrees to let "Junior" help her. Even those Zolona's family abandoned her, her own father was over welded with gilt about it and loved her way to much to leave her alone so he went looking for a strong being that could protect both himself/herself from Zolona and to be able to protect Zolona. The strong being that he made a promise with to protect his little girl for anything that being wanted was named "Junior".

Heero was the first one to come alone to see the good in her power of destruction so for that she will fight and crush all overs that look down or try to dishonor that man's guild. With the power of a Slayer, Zolona would be about to repay Heero for being the only one to see the good in her and to give her a home. But she will never say that to him cause that's just not how she is. She will be know as the 'Angel of Destruction' by those who see only her body and those who fear her as the 'Rampaging Demonic Beast'. Let it be a demon, a monster, a rampaging animal, or a wizard that's just wanting to try an take one Fairy Tail for everything it has, Zolona will stop at nothing to bring them to their knees and laugh at them as they beg for forgiveness.

I want to show you all my very unique light style magic and I'm sure it will shock you all. I believe that even a newbie should be given a shot to show how great they can really be. If given a chance I will do everything in my power to show you all it wasn't a waste. I have said all I can say now its up to you all on what happens next.

Jian Liu the Stalker | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
    old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 L9TXIdw
    Jobs:

Theme:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 10th November 2015, 5:11 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On at least once every day, on all day on weekends.

Ok....I will try to contain my excitement at this position even being OPENED again. Literally, my entire characters existence was wrapped around this Magic. As a child, Heero's house on Akane Beach was thrown into the ocean by a massive hurricane. (His sister Alye; awakening as a wizard). He was lost at sea, floating on debris and sure to drown soon. When a Golden Dragon by the name of Zeuslogia appeared, plucking him from the sea and taking him off on a journey across Earthland that none would soon forget. Raising him as his own. Afterward, Heero was abandoned by the Elder Lightning Dragon and left to fend for himself before being found by the 1st Guildmaster of Fairy Tail---Leonard.

Heero would then carve a path of legend and lore across Fiore; becoming renown as the Gold Salamander; and with his catchphrase "All Charged Up" participated in multiple happenings across Earthland, that made his Lightning Dragon Slayer magick renown.

In short, what I'm saying is. Heero is just as tied to this Magic, as Natsu is to his Fire Dragon Slayer magic. Just look at my title to the left if you don't believe me. Thanks for your time guys!

I managed to contain my hype....amazing.

If you ask me for an RP Sample; I will link 10000 threads with me using the Magic since just about my entire site history is available at any time with me using it. Well, I'm All Charged Up for this. Later!

Last edited by Heero-chama on 11th November 2015, 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

× Bio
    × Magic

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Rose

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 10th November 2015, 5:27 pm

My position has been wrongfully taken i have left several notices about my activity all are still mildly pertinent in some way. Here are the links to all the jobs, i also did not receive notice that my position was in danger of being taken away.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14508-feelling-like-crap
    During this time i was fighting cancer, i have defeated it but there is more to do in the following months after. This is still affecting me as i have to do tests and checkups on a regular basis..

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17855-aboot-my-poof
    I was stuck in Portland for a week and was unable to post.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17719-dungeon-system-revamp-qa
    This one was not in intros but the post for the revamp. My house collapsed a week ago and i have been living out of a hotel. If you doubt this please feel free to check my IP as i has changed.

Zack was also informed about a situation with the Main support beam of my house which had to be replaced. I was living out of a tent on the property for over a month, this also cause a drop in activity. The company the did the repairs didn't do the job correctly thus leading to the collapse of my house.

I'm also going to come to the defense of Linxwire whom also left notice about his apsencense. Here is a link to his. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16942-about-my-absence#201320

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 KF68skC
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 10th November 2015, 5:30 pm

I like Linx, but you can see that his post acivity was spotty, plus it has been 2 months since posted that.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 10th November 2015, 5:36 pm

I apologise sincerely for the obvious and blatant lack of activity, especially in my position. The past few weeks have been annoying and the upcoming ones show no remorse. I'm going to try and make more of an appearance, but irl stuff is annoying. Please try to bare with me.

Thanks

-Linx

"Blatant."

"The upcoming ones show no remorse."

"I will TRY to make appearances."

This was over 2 months ago. Thank you for your time.

× Bio
    × Magic

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Rose

modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 10th November 2015, 6:11 pm

Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily, alt of Aiyana.
    Why should Christine be this: Christine is a shut in, who has the unfortunate ability to see disasters of the future as well as nightmares of her own death. Because of this she is a timid and shy girl that believes she is useless to others. Sensing this, a demon came to her in dreams as an "angel of light" and taught her how to use holy light to slay demons. Although she has learned this, she instead uses the powers to aid others as a pure support mage; her spells only being Buffs, Heals, Cleanses, and other types of supportive abilities.

She also has a lacrima light demon slayer, but want to have it as a demon for plot reasons, and 1st Gen is the only way for that. I hold jo other slayer/key positions, and have always wanted one. (As you cam see with my multiple attempts using Chaoris)

I have already used magic in one job (the rarest flower with batman) if you want to use it as my example. Or I can post up a different one if needed.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 10th November 2015, 6:38 pm

Kakuma Blackflower wrote:My position has been wrongfully taken i have left several notices about my activity all are still mildly pertinent in some way. Here are the links to all the jobs, i also did not receive notice that my position was in danger of being taken away.

During this time i was fighting cancer, i have defeated it but there is more to do in the following months after. This is still affecting me as i have to do tests and checkups on a regular basis..

This one was not in intros but the post for the revamp. My house collapsed a week ago and i have been living out of a hotel. If you doubt this please feel free to check my IP as i has changed.

Zack was also informed about a situation with the Main support beam of my house which had to be replaced. I was living out of a tent on the property for over a month, this also cause a drop in activity. The company the did the repairs didn't do the job correctly thus leading to the collapse of my house.

I'm also going to come to the defense of Linxwire whom also left notice about his apsencense. Here is a link to his. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16942-about-my-absence#201320

I know you have had difficulties irl but you have made appearances in cbox both short and long so your absence was viewed as persent

On line his post is about two months old how long are we ment to wait for someone indefenatly?

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 10th November 2015, 6:41 pm

Devon Sabathiel wrote:
    Kakuma Blackflower wrote:My position has been wrongfully taken i have left several notices about my activity all are still mildly pertinent in some way. Here are the links to all the jobs, i also did not receive notice that my position was in danger of being taken away.

I know you have had difficulties irl but you have made appearances in cbox both short and long so your absence was viewed as persent

On line his post is about two months old how long are we ment to wait for someone indefenatly?

There is a difference between being able to jump into cbox and being able to post, i did what i could so i didn't just poof completely dissapper on my guild as best i could. there was a full three weeks where i was completely unable to post due to computer breaking and being stranded. there is also the matter of lack of notice.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 KF68skC
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 10th November 2015, 6:53 pm

Guys. Please, let it rest. I had a good run with the position, but even then I don't care who has it. In all honesty I just felt limited by it. Times come and pass, and I give whosoever is next my blessing.

-Linx

Past Siggies:

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Emerald Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 10th November 2015, 11:47 pm

Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Well I'm here about everyday, most of the day on weekends since I've returned from my hiatus.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well first things first. It's open so why not? Well I suppose that's not a good enough reason to just hand a position over...Well here goes nothing! As a roleplayer I've been around the game for about two or three years and during that time I've acquired quite a bit of experience, definitely enough that Godmodding , Metagaming or PowerPlaying wouldn't be a problem whatsoever. That being said I would like to remind you (Whoever may be reading this) that my character is in fact only a D-Ranked Wizard. Moreover , I believe that this position would add an interesting component to my characters plot development. As a character Tatsu himself is a ball of enthusiasm and positiveness. However when it comes to his strong opinion he's extremely blunt and direct! With the over all element of lightning i think he could even serve as a strong morale booster considering his usual chipperness. A hopeful strike of light in the darkness of a storm, if you will.Of course when he does get serious in battle his demeanor quickly shifts from carefree youth to a battle hardened warrior! Of course there is still a lot of development to be done and experiences to be had and connections to  make, all of which will happen with time.  So if chosen for the position I think it'll be a real blast, if not oh well i suppose. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Max HP: 100
    Dragon Slayer Buffs to Physical stats and senses: 10%
    Lineage Buff: X% Strength and speed.  X% (In animal form)
    Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    D: 2
    C:0
    B:0
    A:0
    S:0
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 11th November 2015, 6:06 pm

So I am dropping my position as the Metallic God Slayer for all of you crazy people to try and grab if you want it. I will be inactive for a bit but be lurking around site and don't want to hold up a position someone else can have if they want. If I want it again in the future I will just get a lacrima for it or something.

Have fun with it.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 11th November 2015, 7:57 pm

Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am usually on at least once a day if not more. I try to post once or more a day.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I am a fairly new roleplayer, and taking on this position is a challenge I am willing to accept. Taking on the responsibilities that accompany this position would help me to grow not only as a writer, but as a creator.

I look at this position as an opportunity that I am ready to take on. Being able to expand upon what I have already done would be an excellent opportunity to showcase my work ethic. It would also help me to improve my writing skills, take on more jobs, and even to better Fairy Tail as a whole.

Gamon is already very proficient at working with metal. His father was a blacksmith, who taught him everything he knew about metal. Metalworking has been in the Kinzoku family for generations; It is in his blood to advance his abilities. Naturally, the next step in his advancement would be a Dragon Slayer position. Not to mention, he is fiercely focused on advancing his skills. Gamon is always looking to better himself as a wizard, as a person, and as a blacksmith; the Iron Dragon Slayer position would allow him to do all three.

I sincerely hope you consider my application. Thank you.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    Ethair
    Ethair

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Master Yang [Chinese Swordsman], Master Matsushita [Japanese Swordsman], and Master Kang [Korean Swordsman]

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Unknown
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethair 12th November 2015, 10:38 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer (Drawing from my own VIP from my account "Kenyon Mathias")
    Activity: On everyday and replies as soon I can to any post
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I would like to say I'm a newish person but I want to show you all the best I can do. I have been giving it my all scene I have start and gladly take in all the pointers that some have give me because of them I have gotten a lot better at rping so far, I will improve even more the longer I am on this site. My character newest, she is a very destructive gal that uses her very good looking body to detract people as she gets ready to attack. All the explosions she makes will cause her to shine very bright but in a good way. She was so destructive that she had to be abandoned by her family and due to not being able to afford to pay for all her destruction. So she can be like an extremely crazy person on the outside but she's really just playing around with everyone because it feels good and fun to her to act this way. She uses her magic to his fully extend to get the job done and rarely agrees to let "Junior" help her. Even those Zolona's family abandoned her, her own father was over welded with gilt about it and loved her way to much to leave her alone so he went looking for a strong being that could protect both himself/herself from Zolona and to be able to protect Zolona. The strong being that he made a promise with to protect his little girl for anything that being wanted was named "Junior".

Heero was the first one to come alone to see the good in her power of destruction so for that she will fight and crush all overs that look down or try to dishonor that man's guild. With the power of a Slayer, Zolona would be about to repay Heero for being the only one to see the good in her and to give her a home. But she will never say that to him cause that's just not how she is. She will be know as the 'Angel of Destruction' by those who see only her body and those who fear her as the 'Rampaging Demonic Beast'. Let it be a demon, a monster, a rampaging animal, or a wizard that's just wanting to try an take one Fairy Tail for everything it has, Zolona will stop at nothing to bring them to their knees and laugh at them as they beg for forgiveness.

I want to show you all my very unique ice style magic and I'm sure it will shock you all. I believe that even a newbie should be given a shot to show how great they can really be. If given a chance I will do everything in my power to show you all it wasn't a waste. I have said all I can say now its up to you all on what happens next.

Side Note
    ADeS was open when I applied for the spot but glad to see if someone crys enough they get there spot not taken away even from being inactive IC.

Jian Liu the Stalker | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
    old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 L9TXIdw
    Jobs:

Theme:
    Inerta
    Inerta

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Tartarus.
    Mentor : Arachne the Demon Spider.

Post by Inerta 14th November 2015, 9:31 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang.
    Position: Fallen God Slayer.
    Activity: On at least once every day.

Honestly I feel like it would be interesting to have the Spider Queen who hates the gods for what they did to her learn magic meant to kill them. Not only that but with her theme I could still work the spider angle into some really interesting and fun ideas. Along with that just the idea that the Inerta was cursed from her human form to become what she is and as the mother of all spiders it would make sense as the "Fallen" God Slayer not only in title but also in theme. Due to this along with her goals I feel like the ability to weave the darkness into her webs and to eat the shadows she lives in along with the fact that she is a assassin type character would make the Fallen God Slayer magic work with how she functions in fights and in story.

Going to be using my VIP from Malva Kasai.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 15th November 2015, 12:54 pm

Saw Inerta's sample.

It's good.

'Tis approved~!

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 15th November 2015, 10:41 pm

All of the samples were amazing! It was a very tough choice but:
    Iron Dragon Slayer goes to Gamon_Kinzoku
    Lightning Dragon Slayer goes to Tatsu

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 18th November 2015, 6:41 am

Zolona's roleplay sample brought me some joy.

Well done.

'Tis approved~!

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd November 2015, 9:03 pm

Ice Dragon Slayer is now available.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd November 2015, 9:47 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: 25/8

Aiyana, the ace of Sabertooth with the moniker "Paragon of Conviction," is a person willing to try anything once. Being trained by a dragon to use the powers of ice would be one such thing. Not only would it complement her current magic, but would allow her better options in situations for how to keep people from getting to those she cares for, or is allied with.

Can send in an app if need be, though I've sent in apps twice before as well as posted several hundred times. Still will send an app if asked!

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 MQNhOUw

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd November 2015, 9:51 pm

Aiyana wrote:Guild: Sabertooth

Aiyana, the ace of Sabertooth with the moniker "Paragon of Conviction," is a person willing to try anything once. Being trained by a dragon to use the powers of ice would be one such thing. Not only would it complement her current magic, but would allow her better options in situations for how to keep people from getting to those she cares for, or is allied with.

Can send in an app if need be, though I've sent in apps twice before as well as posted several hundred times. Still will send an app if asked!

Send me a 1K word RP sample of you in combat as an Ice DS, luv. owo

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd November 2015, 10:43 pm

Aiyana wrote:Guild: Sabertooth

Approved for Ice Dragon Slayer with rainbow colours, the RP Sample was damn fun to read. TwT

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 24th November 2015, 1:00 am

Dropping Earth Demon due to remaking my charcter.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    old stuff slayer 2 - Page 3 Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:51 pm