Special Characteristics: He has small scars up and down his arms. He also has a scar running down his left cheek to his shoulder.
Personality: Gamon tends to come off as incredibly stoic. Don't let that fool you, however, he is actually quite an emotional person. He often hides his true feelings, or saves them for when he is alone. He is very easily swayed by his emotions, and sometimes acts impulsively because of them. Gamon can be easily described as someone who has seen a lot of pain, but has not fully let the bitterness get the better of him. There are still glimpses of his happiness here and there, but it's awfully clear that he is determined to achieve his personal goals. He sometimes gets too caught up in his these goals, and fails to see the plight of the others around him. That being said, this is not a common thing. He cares deeply about his teammates and would do anything to protect them. Sometimes he just gets a little bit of tunnel vision. Around others, he tends to be reserved. He keeps to himself, but does not make an active attempt to push people away. He also does not seek out relationships. His quiet facade is sometimes offputting to new people, but when he opens up, he is quite the chatterbox. He never fails to talk a friend's ear off. He appreciates a consistent companion, as they provide stability when all else crumbles. He is an extremely supportive friend, and would do anything to make his companions happy and safe.
In battle, he makes an attempt to take control. However, he isn't exactly leadership material yet. He has potential to achieve this, but is not quite mature enough to be put in a position of power. Gamon thinks himself to be extremely mature, but this, unfortunately, is not the case. When put in a position of power, he isn't quite sure what to do. He tends to hesitate, and question his own actions. There is also the issue of his tunnel vision, as he tends to focus on winning, and not how to win. He overthinks every move, even if the answer is simple. On occasion, however, his true potential shines through. Under extreme stress, his tunnel vision dissipates and allows him to prevail as the leader he wishes to be. When fighting normally, he is extremely tactical. He watches carefully and considers what could be a character's weakness. His tunnel vision is directly affected by his confidence within himself. If he is unsure of his victory, he will be more focused on winning than how he will prevail. If he is confident, the opposite will occur. He tends to fight better on his own, as he cannot focus on both his partner's moves, as well as the opponents. This leaves him at a slight disadvantage, considering that he may not be strong enough on his own. He tends to be stubborn about this, and truly believes that fighting on his own is best for him. His own stubbornness nearly always results in a loss, and he is learning to combat this. There's always room for him to grow and change.
- Nature - It offers him equanimity, and a quiet place to collect his thoughts.
- Blacksmithing - It reminds him of a simpler time, where he could come to his father and speak freely. He no longer has this, and longs for it day in and day out.
- Being around friends - They offer a support system, which he lacks due to loss of his parents at a young age.
- The cold - He is used to extreme temperatures, as he spends most of his time near a forge. His body tends to react poorly to cold temperatures as well, being unable to move as well as he usually does.
- Vehicles- Gamon gets extreme motion sickness. It's the cures of a Dragon Slayer. ^^
- Being alone for too long - Being alone reminds him of his own mortality.
- Seeing Metallicana Again- Gamon, after his parents were killed was lost and hopeless until the great Iron Dragon took him under his wing and raised him to become a Dragon Slayer. ^^
- Protecting his friends - Gamon is careful in constructing his support system, and losing that all over would truly break him.
- Promise of food- Hey, we all got to eat.
- Death - Especially at the hands of a dark guild. He isn't ready to die yet.
- Fear of heights - Seeing all your loved ones look like ants below you, and knowing that one wrong step could end it all? No thanks.
- Starving - I mean, isn't everybody?
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair: Gamon has long silver hair that is partially slicked back.
Skin Tone: Pale, tends to have dark circles under his eyes.
Appearance: He looks angry all the time even though he is a kind guy. Gamon has scars up and down his arms and chest from years of working with metal. He has a scar on his left cheek going down to his left shoulder. He generally wears a cloak that has been handed down through his family for years. Underneath the cloak he wears a skin tight shirt. On his right arm he wears armor that his father made before he died. He wears bag pants. Gamon wears a mask/ cloth to cover up the scar on his face.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: Guild Tattoo. Top right torso. Silver in color
Last edited by Gamon_Kinzoku on 17th November 2015, 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total