Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 25th November 2015, 10:09 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer (1st Generation)
    Secondary Magic: Coming Soon
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Iron Dragon Slayer Magic is a form of Dragon Slayer Magic which grants the user characteristics unique to Iron Dragons, allowing them to incorporate the element of iron (and, by extension, of steel) into their body, granting them the ability to change parts of their body (or the entirety of it) into iron, which can be shaped in a number of forms for different purposes, and to produce iron objects.
    The Magic relies around the use of iron for both offense and defense, with the user being capable of creating a wide array of weapons from their body to attack the opponents both in melee and from a distance, and to cover their body with iron in order to drastically increase their defensive power, whilst simultaneously heavily boosting their offensive power. And lastly, this form of lost magic produces iron that isn't normal. It is stronger.
    Strengths:

-This type of magic makes Gamon very durable, as well as the impact of his attacks.

-It improves his own natural strength and defense.

-Gamon is able to consume metal in order to regenerate his own magical energy until he reaches dragon force. A powerful bodily change that covers his body in thick iron scales, with also increasing his spell power by 50% and boosting all stats into the next range on the character scaling.

Weaknesses:

- Dragon Force is also a weakness as well as a strength due to its drawback. While powerful, Hirai is left with only 5% MP once it ends. This means that, should Hirai fail to finish his opponent through the duration, he’ll be left in a very difficult position once it runs out.

- Dragon Slayer magic causes the user to suffer from severe motion sickness. For this reason, Hirai is unable to fight if he is on any kind of transportation.

- Fire can potentially cause it lose its density and become slower and deal less damage and prevent piercing or cutting damage from coming through

-Water Magic- Water causes Iron, Steel, and various other irons to rust. So it'd be a natural weakness

-Lightning Magic- Can do some severe damage due to the fact that electricity is attracted to metals.

Lineage:

Spells:

SIGNATURE Spell:

D Rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

B- Rank Spells:

List of Spell Fusions:

Last edited by Gamon_Kinzoku on 4th October 2016, 4:16 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P

Post by Thorn 28th November 2015, 2:43 pm

nicely done just one small thing Iron Dragon's Roar the 100 meters is to much for a c rank spell to do sorry

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P S6Eaz9K
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 28th November 2015, 11:02 pm

Thorn wrote:nicely done just one small thing Iron Dragon's Roar the 100 meters is to much for a c rank spell to do sorry

Changed the distance to 75 meters. Is that better??

Missions Completed
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th November 2015, 11:28 am

for a C rank that's still to far i would allow between 40 - 50 meters sorry for any inconvenience

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 1st December 2015, 7:40 pm

Changes where made. Let me know if there was anything else that need to be done.

Missions Completed
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 9th December 2015, 6:07 pm

Bump*

Missions Completed
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 10th December 2015, 2:29 pm

sorry about that been so bizy :S

Approved

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 16th December 2017, 4:39 pm

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P XEibTrW

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic W.I.P IY2eFxu

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:41 am