Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer 2

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: old stuff slayer 2

Post by Cr1tikal 8th December 2015, 10:48 pm

Wow....just wow you guys. Those were some interesting applications....

Now then! Based on quality of post, and the originality involved, I'm going to have to give the position to Blood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 MQNhOUw

Rai Chu
    Rai Chu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Chu 20th December 2015, 2:44 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Rank: Will be C once my my purchase in the VIP shop goes through for Regular VIP Status.
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

I could give a whole speech about how Rai was banished from his clan because he accessed a forbidden magic and how that experience has changed him and set his path on course to collide with one Eclipse Valerie (which would be entirely true should I be allowed the position by the way) but instead I'll cut straight to the chase; can you imagine a thunder mouse less than a meter tall running around as the Thunder Demon Slayer? Something so small yet so dangerously volatile within the borders of Fiore, not knowing exactly what it is he wields within his body? Needless to say this would be both hilarious and downright awesome!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character
    old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 Raichu_shocking_by_unis_sone
    Magic
    old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110627175820
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 23rd December 2015, 3:14 am

Guild: N/A
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: Will be active again since I am done with school
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Held a Slayer position before and was active with him. As well as a Golden key with my alt. I plan on being active again and working with him to develop his power even more as an Venom Demon slayer. This little change in his magic wont take me long to convert to that of the demon.

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th December 2015, 4:49 pm

Takashi Cold wrote:Guild: N/A
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: Will be active again since I am done with school
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Held a Slayer position before and was active with him. As well as a Golden key with my alt. I plan on being active again and working with him to develop his power even more as an Venom Demon slayer. This little change in his magic wont take me long to convert to that of the demon.

I'm putting a lot of trust that you'll be active.

Send me a 1k RP sample.

Rai Chu wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Rank: Will be C once my my purchase in the VIP shop goes through for Regular VIP Status.
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

I could give a whole speech about how Rai was banished from his clan because he accessed a forbidden magic and how that experience has changed him and set his path on course to collide with one Eclipse Valerie (which would be entirely true should I be allowed the position by the way) but instead I'll cut straight to the chase; can you imagine a thunder mouse less than a meter tall running around as the Thunder Demon Slayer? Something so small yet so dangerously volatile within the borders of Fiore, not knowing exactly what it is he wields within his body? Needless to say this would be both hilarious and downright awesome!

You! I do know how you roleplay, and it's great, and that's exactly why I'm gonna have you write something for me! Send me a 1k RP sample.

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 24th December 2015, 6:49 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In a OOC perspective, have been a slayer before and have only withdrawn from the status/position due to school. But now my academic life goes by quickly and I am much able to balance my personal and academic life very well as of recent times. In character, this position would suit him very well. He is a laboratory experiment created by Dr.Stein, escaping in the midst of a field test and roaming the world. He would come across beasts (In this case, a demon/god/dragon) and be raised by them before their disappearance which would drive him to roam Fiore.

I apply not for the significance but for the impact it will have on Allen's story and character. Due to previously being the Iron DS, it would be hard to adapt his entire character and history to some new magic while explaining how this and that happened.

Allen as a persona is a very curious, but cautious person. He is imaginative and playful, and determined to the bone. He has the knowledge of a child and is still learning of the human heart and society.  Another reason besides his adaptations, would provide a lot more detail to explain why Allen does the things he does.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th December 2015, 11:50 am

Allen wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In a OOC perspective, have been a slayer before and have only withdrawn from the status/position due to school. But now my academic life goes by quickly and I am much able to balance my personal and academic life very well as of recent times. In character, this position would suit him very well. He is a laboratory experiment created by Dr.Stein, escaping in the midst of a field test and roaming the world. He would come across beasts (In this case, a demon/god/dragon) and be raised by them before their disappearance which would drive him to roam Fiore.

I apply not for the significance but for the impact it will have on Allen's story and character. Due to previously being the Iron DS, it would be hard to adapt his entire character and history to some new magic while explaining how this and that happened.

Allen as a persona is a very curious, but cautious person. He is imaginative and playful, and determined to the bone. He has the knowledge of a child and is still learning of the human heart and society.  Another reason besides his adaptations, would provide a lot more detail to explain why Allen does the things he does.

Please send me a 1K word sample. Impress me. owo

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 Empty old stuff slayer 2

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th December 2015, 6:25 pm

Saw Cold's sample.

He did it in a peculiar way.

But that's a good thing.

'Tis approved~!

old stuff slayer 2 - Page 5 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:07 pm