Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff slayer

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4744.5

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Empty Re: old stuff slayer

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 4th June 2015, 4:04 pm

OH COME ON

Tried twice, close calls

Wait for a while, seeing what the DS is thinking up magic-wise......turns out they are inactive and not even present T^T

I am seriously losing epic ideas for my samples >.>

And yes, I am wanting to go for Earth Dragon Slayer for the third time in a row....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 4th June 2015, 7:11 pm

MinhTheMage wrote:OH COME ON

Tried twice, close calls

Wait for a while, seeing what the DS is thinking up magic-wise......turns out they are inactive and not even present T^T

I am seriously losing epic ideas for my samples >.>

And yes, I am wanting to go for Earth Dragon Slayer for the third time in a row....

Approved for Earth Dragon Slayer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff slayer - Page 8 ObrztW

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 4th June 2015, 9:48 pm

Awesome 0-0

Ummm, one small question

I can go ahead and make my DS magic now right? (Frankly it's more of a reboot of my original magic but more refined....with dragons :P)

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 4th June 2015, 10:04 pm

MinhTheMage wrote:Awesome 0-0

Ummm, one small question

I can go ahead and make my DS magic now right? (Frankly it's more of a reboot of my original magic but more refined....with dragons :P)

Yeah, you can.

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 5th June 2015, 8:46 am

Guild:Sabertooth
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Can be on everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Poison Dragon Slayer would be like an opportunity knocking on Blake's door. He was always been worried about not being strong enough to find and kill the people that murdered his parents. Blake always fights with rage on the battlefield but is able to keep his head and perform the devious tricks it requires to control poison in a fight. Blake can be the nicest person you meet, but in battle he's a stone cold killer when he gets serious. It's the exact same as poison, if you underestimate it, you die. Blake also can use his intelligence to apply the poison in ways most people could never imagine, and it would be deadly. This new found power would give Blake the drive and motivation needed to start the search for the people that killed his parents. Enough about his parents though, Blake can be really scary in a fight and the will to fight for his life kicks in and then he'll do anything, doesn't matter the cost just to win. This is one of Blake's many qualities that make him like an underhanded genius, which is basically what a poison user is, underhanded, snake-like, intelligent, and some others. Blake would learn and master his art of poison to where his accuracy is spot on, making the poison disrupt things that who choose based on where you aim.

Last edited by likeaboss756 on 6th June 2015, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 5th June 2015, 4:11 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On everyday
    Why Should I be the PDS, you ask: I'm not gonna bore you with stories of how Shunsuke's grown throughout the years, because I don't think that's what really happened. I'm just gonna give you the rundown: Shunsuke's a snake. And I'm talking metaphorical here. He coils around his enemy, or should I say prey and waits for the perfect moment to strike. When he does strike, he...makes it snappy, a long story short. Shunsuke finds no reason to anger on the battlefield, of course this can change, but that doesn't deteriorate the fact that if he does indeed fight you, he will in fact strike without a moment's notice, and watch as the life seeps from your body. Like I said earlier, he strikes without hesitation. He makes sure to get the first shot on, every time, which is frankly important for poison to be injected into the body, is to make your mark. A keen intellect also allows Shunsuke to create poisons with ease, and rather quickly if given the chance. Just like a snake, you never want to keep your eyes off of it for too long, or it will bite you and ensure you a slow and perhaps painful death, and that is the same case with Shunsuke.

Last edited by Shunsuke on 7th June 2015, 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 6th June 2015, 3:40 pm

likeaboss756 wrote:Guild:Sabertooth
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Can be on everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Poison Dragon Slayer would be like an opportunity knocking on Blake's door. He was always been worried about not being strong enough to find and kill the people that murdered his parents. Blake always fights with rage on the battlefield but is able to keep his head and perform the devious tricks it requires to control poison in a fight. Blake can be the nicest person you meet, but in battle he's a stone cold killer when he gets serious. It's the exact same as poison, if you underestimate it, you die. Blake also can use his intelligence to apply the poison in ways most people could never imagine, and it would be deadly. This new found power would give Blake the drive and motivation needed to start the search for the people that killed his parents. Enough about his parents though, Blake can be really scary in a fight and the will to fight for his life kicks in and then he'll do anything, doesn't matter the cost just to win. This is one of Blake's many qualities that make him like an underhanded genius, which is basically what a poison user is, underhanded, snake-like, intelligent, and some others. Blake would learn and master his art of poison to where his accuracy is spot on, making the poison disrupt things that who choose based on where you aim.

Shunsuke wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Why Should I be the Poison Dragon Slayer, you ask: I'm not gonna bore you with stories of how Shunsuke's grown throughout the years, because I don't think that's what really happened. I'm just gonna give you the rundown: Shunsuke's a snake. And I'm talking metaphorical here. He coils around his enemy, or should I say prey and waits for the perfect moment to strike. When he does strike, he...makes it snappy, a long story short. Shunsuke finds no reason to anger on the battlefield, of course this can change, but that doesn't deteriorate the fact that if he does indeed fight you, he will in fact strike without a moment's notice, and watch as the life seeps from your body. Like I said earlier, he strikes without hesitation. He makes sure to get the first shot on, every time, which is frankly important for poison to be injected into the body, is to make your mark. A keen intellect also allows Shunsuke to create poisons with ease, and rather quickly if given the chance. Just like a snake, you never want to keep your eyes off of it for too long, or it will bite you and ensure you a slow and perhaps painful death, and that is the same case with Shunsuke.

Please both send me a 1000 word rp sample

old stuff slayer - Page 8 S6Eaz9K
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 7th June 2015, 12:47 pm

Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Why Should I be the Venom Demon Slayer, you ask: I'm not gonna bore you with stories of how Shunsuke's grown throughout the years, because I don't think that's what really happened. I'm just gonna give you the rundown: Shunsuke's a snake. And I'm talking metaphorical here. He coils around his enemy, or should I say prey and waits for the perfect moment to strike. When he does strike, he...makes it snappy, a long story short. Shunsuke finds no reason to anger on the battlefield, of course this can change, but that doesn't deteriorate the fact that if he does indeed fight you, he will in fact strike without a moment's notice, and watch as the life seeps from your body. Like I said earlier, he strikes without hesitation. He makes sure to get the first shot on, every time, which is frankly important for poison to be injected into the body, is to make your mark. A keen intellect also allows Shunsuke to create poisons with ease, and rather quickly if given the chance. Just like a snake, you never want to keep your eyes off of it for too long, or it will bite you and ensure you a slow and perhaps painful death, and that is the same case with Shunsuke.

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th June 2015, 3:20 pm

Shunsuke wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Why Should I be the Venom Demon Slayer, you ask: I'm not gonna bore you with stories of how Shunsuke's grown throughout the years, because I don't think that's what really happened. I'm just gonna give you the rundown: Shunsuke's a snake. And I'm talking metaphorical here. He coils around his enemy, or should I say prey and waits for the perfect moment to strike. When he does strike, he...makes it snappy, a long story short. Shunsuke finds no reason to anger on the battlefield, of course this can change, but that doesn't deteriorate the fact that if he does indeed fight you, he will in fact strike without a moment's notice, and watch as the life seeps from your body. Like I said earlier, he strikes without hesitation. He makes sure to get the first shot on, every time, which is frankly important for poison to be injected into the body, is to make your mark. A keen intellect also allows Shunsuke to create poisons with ease, and rather quickly if given the chance. Just like a snake, you never want to keep your eyes off of it for too long, or it will bite you and ensure you a slow and perhaps painful death, and that is the same case with Shunsuke.

Approved

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 8th June 2015, 1:32 am

likeaboss756 asked me to grade the sample for the Poison Dragon Slayer position - received it; so I approve of his ability to handle the spot.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 23rd June 2015, 7:06 pm

Guild: Rune Knights
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Rank: D (I'd be C, I just havent gotten my VIP exp yet xD)
    Activity: Daily.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Ardere may not have the fiery personality that you'd expect from a cliche fire mage, but he IS a fire mage, through and through. If anything, he is an unwavering flame, someone who is not easily disturbed by others. The reason he chose to become a fire mage, was because his earliest memory of his home, was it being on fire. He chose the weapon that destroyed everything he knew and loved, because it was what was lying deep within his heart. He wanted to use it to live, to thrive. Fire is the element of passion, and Ardere is most certainly passionate. Growing up on the streets he was exposed to criminal activities such as: drugs, murder, rape, etc. Yet after all of this, he still kept a head on his shoulders, because he had a fire burning in his heart. After being beaten, abused, and told he was nothing by the gang that stole him as a child, the metaphorical flame in his heart became corrupted. Let it be known that he is a good man, and being a rune knight it is his duty to protect others, but there is a part of him that is still corrupted. Not evil by any means, but corrupted.

After much perseverance, he escaped the Hell that he had grown up in, and traveled the continent. Throughout his many travels, he saw many magics to learn, and the one he chose to learn was fire. The thing he chose to become accustomed to along with his fire magic was hand to hand combat, a common similarity among slayer magics. His fighting style is much similar to that expected of a flame slayer, he is aggressive, and he uses martial arts. Traveling many countries allowed him to dabble in several martial arts, refining his technique. He values his own physical fitness, as much as he values his mind, making him a force.

Ardere is a calm, and confident man. He is very observant, and intelligent, keeping a calm head outside of battle. In battle, he is very serious, and aggressive. The one thing that never changes, is his sarcastic and sometimes cocky sounding comments. Being a man who lives and breathes reading, as well as training, he is the epitome of a god slayer. It is no deterrence that his magic is derived from the titan of legend, who gave fire to humanity; Prometheus. He values the flames he uses so much, he even chose to tattoo them on his face and neck, for the world to see. When he uses fire magic, he feels alive. The heat, coursing through his veins, and the ash left of the things he destroys, he enjoys it. This is why he chose to be in the Combat Corps, where he believed he could make a true difference in the world of mages. He may not wish to admit it, but he does enjoy fighting. As calm as he appears, Ardere Kasai is burning with motivation.

One of his goals, aside from gaining as much knowledge as possible, is to become strong and successful. He never wants to live on the streets again, so if he were offered this magic, or found a way to learn it, Ardere would take that opportunity head on.

Proof of VIP purchase

(Also: I am in no way opposed to writing an rp sample. I am new here, but being a fire mage is what I've been doing for years. I love slayer magics.)

old stuff slayer - Page 8 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 23rd June 2015, 7:15 pm

Ardere wrote:Guild: Rune Knights
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Rank: D (I'd be C, I just havent gotten my VIP exp yet xD)
    Activity: Daily.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Ardere may not have the fiery personality that you'd expect from a cliche fire mage, but he IS a fire mage, through and through. If anything, he is an unwavering flame, someone who is not easily disturbed by others. The reason he chose to become a fire mage, was because his earliest memory of his home, was it being on fire. He chose the weapon that destroyed everything he knew and loved, because it was what was lying deep within his heart. He wanted to use it to live, to thrive. Fire is the element of passion, and Ardere is most certainly passionate. Growing up on the streets he was exposed to criminal activities such as: drugs, murder, rape, etc. Yet after all of this, he still kept a head on his shoulders, because he had a fire burning in his heart. After being beaten, abused, and told he was nothing by the gang that stole him as a child, the metaphorical flame in his heart became corrupted. Let it be known that he is a good man, and being a rune knight it is his duty to protect others, but there is a part of him that is still corrupted. Not evil by any means, but corrupted.

After much perseverance, he escaped the Hell that he had grown up in, and traveled the continent. Throughout his many travels, he saw many magics to learn, and the one he chose to learn was fire. The thing he chose to become accustomed to along with his fire magic was hand to hand combat, a common similarity among slayer magics. His fighting style is much similar to that expected of a flame slayer, he is aggressive, and he uses martial arts. Traveling many countries allowed him to dabble in several martial arts, refining his technique. He values his own physical fitness, as much as he values his mind, making him a force.

Ardere is a calm, and confident man. He is very observant, and intelligent, keeping a calm head outside of battle. In battle, he is very serious, and aggressive. The one thing that never changes, is his sarcastic and sometimes cocky sounding comments. Being a man who lives and breathes reading, as well as training, he is the epitome of a god slayer. It is no deterrence that his magic is derived from the titan of legend, who gave fire to humanity; Prometheus. He values the flames he uses so much, he even chose to tattoo them on his face and neck, for the world to see. When he uses fire magic, he feels alive. The heat, coursing through his veins, and the ash left of the things he destroys, he enjoys it. This is why he chose to be in the Combat Corps, where he believed he could make a true difference in the world of mages. He may not wish to admit it, but he does enjoy fighting. As calm as he appears, Ardere Kasai is burning with motivation.

One of his goals, aside from gaining as much knowledge as possible, is to become strong and successful. He never wants to live on the streets again, so if he were offered this magic, or found a way to learn it, Ardere would take that opportunity head on.

Proof of VIP purchase

(Also: I am in no way opposed to writing an rp sample. I am new here, but being a fire mage is what I've been doing for years. I love slayer magics.)

Approved, since I just looked over your RP posts for gauging the quality of writing.

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 24th June 2015, 12:49 am

Gonna take up Thunder God Slayer, therefore dropping the position of the Sky Demon Slayer.

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Her whole entire history is built apon her only existing by the hands of Corenglaw, the God of Thunder whome through the first storm that raged apon this earth, took form in the beauty of a young snow-haired girl. Neither human, nor God, Evelyn in gradual time sought herself out to be a nobody, while Corenglaw identified her regularly as not his child, but his creation. There is a depth of mystery behind her existence, important missing facts that she has not yet comprehended could even exist. And, because of this, I think, that as the one who was most closest to Corenglaw through the millenniums of Earth-land, only makes sense of bearing his power, and the knowledge of his magic.

Because she was raised around the family of Corenglaw, a wild and untamed trait of the Thunder God was evident in her cold personality. Courageous, and even fearless of death itself, Evelyn's own prideful demeanour is remarkable by at even a first glimpse of her appealing display. She has been through hell, looked down on and disrespected because she lacked any regal charm to being Corenglaw's first creation. There were times in her life where she was caged away for decades in that grand room, seemingly wanting to be concealed from the outside as if she were his mistake. Which, in turn, was how the rebellious behaviour began when she decided to disobey her creator, and do things her own way. She became violent, consistently seeking destruction in the hopes that it would pull Corenglaw's heart toward her again, but instead, only seemed to sway his consideration further and further away.

Like lighting she is uncontrollable, tameless. Through even horrible forms of torture, she will never cease to lash outward suddenly, striking with immense force and allure that before those have the time to react, she is already gone. Her presence, her own words, they growl and rumble like the roars of thunder clashing within the darkened clouds, frightening and belitting most who cross ways with her. These are most of the reasons I believe Evelyn should be the Thunder God Slayer - also because I already have a massive list of ideas to use with this position, some that I would not mind sharing. Nor would I mind writing up a RP sample as-well.

Last edited by Godfray on 26th June 2015, 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total

old stuff slayer - Page 8 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:

Post by Guest 24th June 2015, 12:53 am

Hikaru wrote:Gonna take up Thunder God Slayer, therefore dropping the position of the Sky Demon Slayer.

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Her whole entire history is built apon her only existing by the hands of Corenglaw, the God of Thunder whome through the first storm that raged apon this earth, took form in the beauty of a young snow-haired girl. Neither human, nor God, Evelyn in gradual time sought herself out to be a nobody, while Corenglaw identified her regularly as not his child, but his creation. There is a depth of mystery behind her existence, important missing facts that she has not yet comprehended could even exist. And, because of this, I think, that as the one who was most closest to Corenglaw through the millenniums of Earth-land, only makes sense of bearing his power, and the knowledge of his magic.

Because she was raised around the family of Corenglaw, a wild and untamed trait of the Thunder God was evident in her cold personality. Courageous, and even fearless of death itself, Evelyn's own prideful demeanour is remarkable by at even a first glimpse of her appealing display. She has been through hell, looked down on and disrespected because she lacked any regal charm to being Corenglaw's first creation. There were times in her life where she was caged away for decades in that grand room, seemingly wanting to be concealed from the outside as if she were his mistake. Which, in turn, was how the rebellious behaviour began when she decided to disobey her creator, and do things her own way. She became violent, consistently seeking destruction in the hopes that it would pull Corenglaw's heart toward her again, but instead, only seemed to sway his consideration further and further away.

Like lighting she is uncontrollable, tameless. Through even horrible forms of torture, she will never cease to lash outward suddenly, striking with immense force and allure that before those have the time to react, she is already gone. Her presence, her own words, they growl and rumble like the roars of thunder clashing within the darkened clouds, frightening and belitting most who cross ways with her. These are most of the reasons I believe Evelyn should be the Thunder God Slayer - also because I already have a massive list of ideas to use with this position, some that I would not mind sharing. Nor would I mind writing up a RP sample as-well.

Approved.

Post by Guest 30th June 2015, 6:04 pm

I'm scrapping Cleona Collins and would thus like to remove my claim on the position of venom god slayer.
    The Shopkeeper
    The Shopkeeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by The Shopkeeper 30th June 2015, 11:56 pm

Cleona Collins:

allright approved
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 2nd July 2015, 2:07 pm

Okie dokie this makes my head hurt but here it goes anyway. I'm using another account's VIP to get this position. Katherine (now named Felicity) bought a God VIP some time ago, but the lacrima she wanted got taken down so it was changed to a Demon Lacrima, and then she have this to me. Here is all the proof neccesary (hopefully)
    Kat's Initial Purchase: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p75-official-vip-shop
    Kat trading this to me: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p165-the-trading-hub#162161 (yes I am Nuria)
    Me giving it to this account: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p285-the-trading-hub#183705
    Hopefully all this hopping around didn't mess stuff up, but for now I hope for da best!

Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: On everyday, for extensive periods of time
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Ivy should be the sky devil slayer because it fits her personality absolutely perfectly. The magic itself can be both extremely destructive, and really helpful. While Ivy on the other hand is sheer evil, but can be extremely nice, kindhearted, and is always happy. The sky devil slayer will prove to show that even the nicest things can be truly evil, and the worst of things can be absolutely pure. If someone uses the holy form of wind to their destructive advantage, it clearly shows that even good things can turn evil. Thus how Ivy would use it. Ivy is extremely destructive, and so is wind at its full potential. In battle Ivy would release relentless assaults and continue wave after wave of punishment to whoever she opposes, while on the other hand she could also be sitting and helping people out by using support or defensive spells.

Ivy herself is a child, and who has even more potential than children? No one. Wind itself has great potential, matching it to the child Ivy. Wind can one second be a soft, nice breeze and the next be a devastating tornado/hurricane, which is capable of devastating cities. Children are constantly told they can grow up to be whatever they want to be, and they have infinite possibilities. One person may grow up to be a janitor and the next could be the president, showing just as much variety that the wind has. Metaphorically Children are the Wind, and as the old saying goes the sky is the limit, so why not have a child using such a limit to their advantage, and even proving just how much potential both she and the wind have?

The properties of sky magic is another reason Ivy should have this. Ivy is ready to do everything as a subordinate, no matter what her job is. She is ready to be a medic, back line, offense, defense, whatever it takes. What magic has all of these combined into one? FIRE MAGIC! No. Sky. All in all this magic just all-around fits Ivy, so she should have this because it fits her so well.

old stuff slayer - Page 8 M7mHyEw
    old stuff slayer - Page 8 CKWpl03

Post by Guest 2nd July 2015, 2:22 pm

Kissos wrote:Okie dokie this makes my head hurt but here it goes anyway. I'm using another account's VIP to get this position. Katherine (now named Felicity) bought a God VIP some time ago, but the lacrima she wanted got taken down so it was changed to a Demon Lacrima, and then she have this to me. Here is all the proof neccesary (hopefully)
    Kat's Initial Purchase: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p75-official-vip-shop
    Kat trading this to me: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p165-the-trading-hub#162161 (yes I am Nuria)
    Me giving it to this account: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p285-the-trading-hub#183705
    Hopefully all this hopping around didn't mess stuff up, but for now I hope for da best!

Activity: On everyday, for extensive periods of time
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Ivy should be the sky devil slayer because it fits her personality absolutely perfectly. The magic itself can be both extremely destructive, and really helpful. While Ivy on the other hand is sheer evil, but can be extremely nice, kindhearted, and is always happy. The sky devil slayer will prove to show that even the nicest things can be truly evil, and the worst of things can be absolutely pure. If someone uses the holy form of wind to their destructive advantage, it clearly shows that even good things can turn evil. Thus how Ivy would use it. Ivy is extremely destructive, and so is wind at its full potential. In battle Ivy would release relentless assaults and continue wave after wave of punishment to whoever she opposes, while on the other hand she could also be sitting and helping people out by using support or defensive spells.

Ivy herself is a child, and who has even more potential than children? No one. Wind itself has great potential, matching it to the child Ivy. Wind can one second be a soft, nice breeze and the next be a devastating tornado/hurricane, which is capable of devastating cities. Children are constantly told they can grow up to be whatever they want to be, and they have infinite possibilities. One person may grow up to be a janitor and the next could be the president, showing just as much variety that the wind has. Metaphorically Children are the Wind, and as the old saying goes the sky is the limit, so why not have a child using such a limit to their advantage, and even proving just how much potential both she and the wind have?

The properties of sky magic is another reason Ivy should have this. Ivy is ready to do everything as a subordinate, no matter what her job is. She is ready to be a medic, back line, offense, defense, whatever it takes. What magic has all of these combined into one? FIRE MAGIC! No. Sky. All in all this magic just all-around fits Ivy, so she should have this because it fits her so well.

VIP status can only be shared with alternate accounts, not other peoples' accounts. It would take out the point of buying VIP if it were shareable with other people.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd July 2015, 2:20 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: On Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Heero is a legendary Dragon Slayer and has trained hands on with the Sky Dragon herself; Grandine. Through his training with Grandine, Heero mastered all aspects of the element of wind---including how to eat it. Sky Dragon Slayer magick is a magic he uses to this day--respect of the sky, it's creatures, it's air and clouds having been drilled into Heero by a dragon--the Sky Dragon itself. He is at supreme peace at high altitudes on top of mountains, buildings, or event just letting his Exceed--Garfield fly him around. Heero also has a very high north moral compass and as a Demon Slayer he would combine this with his already mastered Sky Dragon arts to truly become something great.

× Bio
    × Magic

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Rose

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd July 2015, 5:17 am

Heero-chama wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: On Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Heero is a legendary Dragon Slayer and has trained hands on with the Sky Dragon herself; Grandine. Through his training with Grandine, Heero mastered all aspects of the element of wind---including how to eat it. Sky Dragon Slayer magick is a magic he uses to this day--respect of the sky, it's creatures, it's air and clouds having been drilled into Heero by a dragon--the Sky Dragon itself. He is at supreme peace at high altitudes on top of mountains, buildings, or event just letting his Exceed--Garfield fly him around. Heero also has a very high north moral compass and as a Demon Slayer he would combine this with his already mastered Sky Dragon arts to truly become something great.

Approved

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 3rd July 2015, 6:28 am

Code:
    [b]Guild:[/b]Basilisk fang
    [b]Position:[/b]Demon earth slayer
    [b]Rank:[/b]C
    [b]Activity:[/b]here every daay  unless grounded
    [b]Why Should Your Character Be....:[/b]He uses his magic similarly to a slayer already will this he would just be using his magic to a more his style way

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 3rd July 2015, 10:24 am

Kaito wrote:
    Code:
    [b]Guild:[/b]Basilisk fang
    [b]Position:[/b]Demon earth slayer
    [b]Rank:[/b]C
    [b]Activity:[/b]here every daay  unless grounded
    [b]Why Should Your Character Be....:[/b]He uses his magic similarly to a slayer already will this he would just be using his magic to a more his style way

Denied your reason dose not make sense as a sentence and it seems like no effort went into it as well

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th July 2015, 12:28 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: Extremely active on every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....:

I feel Rekka is extremely fitting of this magic for many reasons the first being it fits her personality so well. As a mage that loves to torture and kill others as well and being a cannibal and a very unstable personality she fits the mold quite nicely for a god slayer. I have also showed ic the many sides of Rekka as well has said her goals and this magic would suit her goals quite nicely. The idea of magic that can rot the flesh like acid also greatly appeals to me and would in character appeal to her. I also have never abused the system or ever abused my magic in character making me a responsible individual and ready for the responsibility of using the Venom God Slayer. I ask you think think my proposition over and hope you will accept me as the next great Venom God Slayer ready to strike and destroy humanity.

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 8th July 2015, 1:22 pm

Rekka Lawless wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: Extremely active on every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....:

I feel Rekka is extremely fitting of this magic for many reasons the first being it fits her personality so well. As a mage that loves to torture and kill others as well and being a cannibal and a very unstable personality she fits the mold quite nicely for a god slayer. I have also showed ic the many sides of Rekka as well has said her goals and this magic would suit her goals quite nicely. The idea of magic that can rot the flesh like acid also greatly appeals to me and would in character appeal to her. I also have never abused the system or ever abused my magic in character making me a responsible individual and ready for the responsibility of using the Venom God Slayer. I ask you think think my proposition over and hope you will accept me as the next great Venom God Slayer ready to strike and destroy humanity.

I know your RP skill, but I still want to see an RP sample of you as the Venom Slayer.

On top of that I want you to link me to threads you have been active in. Just being online is not enough to warrant being active.

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th July 2015, 1:30 pm

Here are some of the threads
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15356-the-first-meetrekka-razihel
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15360-an-interesting-meeting-private-rekka
    Also will be taking part when event starts.

As for rp sample I sent it to you hope you enjoy it ^^

old stuff slayer - Page 8 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 1:21 am