Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Empty Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 3rd March 2016, 6:51 am

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Superthumb

Prologue

Another day in Garan no Dou, started with paperwork, data to file, transactions to sign and receive, official paperwork needed to be read over and written just for Garan no Dou to operate as it is. Well I could dump it all on Ms. Colchis though but she's busy doing an important errand right now and I was like... screw it I'm gonna go write a fanfiction.

The sound of the door opens, revealing to be Kyrie my lab assistant who has just returned from delivering the paperwork needed to establish a branch towards other parts of Earthland

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1448564439417: "Master! I've delivered the requests to Sin! Um? What are you doing Master?"

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640: "I'm trying to write something..."

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1448564439417: "What is it about if I may ask?"

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640: "I want to write a fanfiction about a few certain people I know"

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1448564439417: "What's a fanfiction master?"

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640: "Ah dearest and young Kyrie! A Fanfiction is a written piece of literature about certain people or icons you just so happen to know! For an example I've written about a fanfiction about you and your relationship with Hans."

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1448564439417: "The Former Garou Knight? I'm not interested in him Master."

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640: "That's exactly what a fanfiction should be! Writing stories about people that aren't exactly true and the story revolves around a concept of WHAT IF?"

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1448564439417: "Um I think I get it but... who are you gonna write about?"

And I started smiling...

Well the purpose of this post was to introduce to you all to Merlin's new idea just to trim off his downtime, if I may make a request to you guys I would like to write fanfictions about your characters! This is canon in a sense that doesn't interfere much to your character's plot! Rather I'm gonna have it as a famous book series written by Mejai himself! Primarily I wanted to involve everybody and go straight to writing but I need permission from you guys and also i want you to understand that XD This is gonna be a new and fun trend to which Mejai will troll your characters by using their names in his story!

But this is where the purpose of this post comes to fruition!

The first fifteen people who are gonna agree to have their characters included in mejai's fanfiction will be first introduced in his book series! REMEMBER THIS IS CANON IN A SENSE BUT IN HOPES TO NOT TRULY INTERFERE WITH YOUR CHARACTER PLOT RATHER A SIDE STORY TO WHICH EITHER YOUR CHARACTERS ARE GONNA REACT TO THIS OR NOT!

Sign ups are open! Please specify the name of your character here! Include your character application as you sign up!

1. Lord Frederick ( FORCED)
    2. Heero Reyold
    3. Mura Kensho
    4. Mashyuu
    5. Ageha Mohra
    6. Alyia
    7. Venir Rulush
    8. Janneline Ariel
    9. Corliss Aelle
    10. Kyoden Numata
    11. Anna Starr
    12. Aioai Nightstray
    13. Tenchi
    14. Marcel
    15. Aiyana
    16. Ardere Kasai

Last edited by Merlin Ambrosius on 3rd March 2016, 8:42 pm; edited 9 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Merry_10
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Empty Re: Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd March 2016, 6:54 am

Name: Mura Kensho
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17140-mura-kensho

Count me in!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd March 2016, 10:13 am

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 3rd March 2016, 10:16 am

Name: Aura [[Ageha Mohra]]
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19693-ageha-mohra

Last edited by Aura on 3rd March 2016, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 3rd March 2016, 10:21 am

Name: Alyia
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t8983-alyia-n

Fien

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 3rd March 2016, 10:26 am

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd March 2016, 10:58 am

Name: Janneline Ariel
    Application: [LINK]

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 3rd March 2016, 11:09 am

Not my thing since I want to be the only who portrays my character (I'm so selfish mwuahaha)..

However, awesome idea and hope it goes well ^^

•  DIRECTORY

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction CNMQ731
    Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corliss 3rd March 2016, 1:31 pm

Name: Corliss Aelle
    Application: Corliss

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 3rd March 2016, 2:51 pm

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd March 2016, 2:58 pm

Name: Anna Starr
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18802-s

Main Theme:
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 3rd March 2016, 5:38 pm

Name: Aioai D. Nightstray
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19162-aioai-d-nightstray
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Cosmic Coins : 15

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 3rd March 2016, 5:59 pm

Name: Tenchi Mibu
    Character App: Tenchi 

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Post by Guest 3rd March 2016, 7:14 pm

Name: Marcel Anicetus
    Character Application: In my signature

Or if you're really ambitious enough, you can hunt down my alt and use her instead.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 3rd March 2016, 7:35 pm

Sounds amusing

Aiyana Shuer

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction MQNhOUw

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd March 2016, 7:47 pm

Might as well, just click the character link in my sig lol

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 3rd March 2016, 8:35 pm

mMk a little too much there but as for now I am closing the thread!! I will begin drafting shortly, those who posted after this will be included in the second season.

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction Merry_10
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 7th March 2016, 3:48 pm

;-; I wanna join in the second season. My character app is in my sig. ;-;

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction 1zya1cx
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Infinity Hydra

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 7th March 2016, 5:41 pm

Sure, add me in season 2.
    In signature

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 7th March 2016, 10:49 pm

Oooohh!! This sounds cool~ Seeeecond season

Name: Sorano Kasumi Granon
    Character App: In Sig

Name: Yuzuki Faerydae(My Alt)
    Character App: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16992-yuzuki-faerydae

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 20th March 2016, 2:49 pm

Hmmm well this sounds like fun! Count me in for season 2!

Name: Jullius Seas
    Character app: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16107-julius-done

Squable:

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction X9tEBuc
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 20th March 2016, 4:33 pm

This seems pretty neat and intriguing, I'll join in on the fun!

Name: Hana Akki

Character app: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17961-hana-akki#211184

I RUN THIS HERE
    Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 25th March 2016, 6:53 pm

Congrats, you have unlocked the following achievement!

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction HfRUUBN

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Merlin: The Author of a Fanfiction GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:50 am