Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open

sagey
    sagey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,362

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open

Post by sagey 18th December 2018, 12:37 pm

First Last

Post WC: 0000 words
    Total WC: 0000 / 0000 words
    Job Info: Job Name
    Job Sign-Up: Page Number
    Notes: Short note, no scrolling.

I sit here writing this review at 4AM from my porcelain throne, a fixture you will become all too familiar with if you chose to eat these cute little bears from the pits of hell. I had to eat a pound of these little bastards after Man City must've thought they were playing American football the other week, and lost to a team of Arsenal scrubs. They were a bit chewy but overall, appeared to be nothing more than your average gummy bears. After about 2 hours with little more than some mild stomach cramps, feeling like one would expect from eating a pound of any candy, I began to wonder if I'd gotten some duds.

Like the slow build-up of a Martin Scorsese film however, those bears were waiting for their baptism scene to destroy my insides. It started with the cramping, very akin to doing 1,000 crunches and then being forced to hold the 1,001st crunch indefinitely. Then came the initial "run" which opened the proverbial flood gates.

I'm over 30 and I'm beginning to wonder if these bears know that and want to send me back to the can for each year I've been on this earth to make me wonder why I'd ever been born. In between gastrointestinal bouts of pressure washing the inside of my toilet from my anus, I lay in bed feeling as if someone were to punch me in the stomach, I'd explode, turning the walls of my bedroom into a soiled Jackson Pollock rendition.

To give you an idea, I'd spent $50 ordering a UFC pay-per-view only to willingly miss the last 2-3 fights on the main card because I didn't want to stray too far from my master bathroom. Thankfully for me (and my marriage), fearing what might be coming, I convinced my wife to spend the evening at my sister-in-laws because trust me fellas, nothing will be gained from your significant other experiencing this with you. I'm no longer in pain but am still having to make trips back to my master bath on a regular basis. Eat these if you dare but be forewarned, they are not to be trifled with unless you want your toilet to be a staging ground for repeat fecal rehearsals of "The Red Wedding" from Game of Thrones.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 MM0wX3a
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 19th December 2018, 5:07 am

Using this till I can be bothered to make my own~

Kumi

Post WC: 0000 words
    Total WC: 0000 / 0000 words
    Job Info: Job Name
    Job Sign-Up: Page Number
    Notes: Short note, no scrolling.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 14th January 2019, 8:47 pm

Thanks, Ivy! <3

0000/0000 WORDS
    Trinity
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
    HP: 000/000
    MP: 000/000
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x

Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here

Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here Text Here

Please forgive me if I don’t talk much at times. It’s loud enough in my head.
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 19th January 2019, 10:07 am

Hello all! 'Hecate's a Dude', my first consistently working tabbed template is now up for usage! Original commission was for MarkusEldridge, but he has given permission for it to go public. Enjoy, and let me know if there are any issues! Additionally, I will be taking 'Stay With Me' down and trying to rework it so it operates smoothly. Thanks for your patience!

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 4th February 2019, 1:57 am

THE SCARIEST MONSTERS

0000 WORDS

@TAGGED

+ BG MUSIC

Health: 375/375
    Mana: 300/300
    Melee: 51/51
    Speed: 37Mps
    Sensory: 187M
    MagicDef buff: 40%
    MeleeDef buff: 0%

Health buff: 25%
    Magic buff: 0%
    Speed buff: 25%
    Sensory buff: 25%
    Melee buff: 70%

Lorem ipsum dolor amet mixtape edison bulb jean shorts schlitz single-origin coffee, 90's vegan ennui. Fingerstache thundercats green juice lo-fi. Put a bird on it hammock tbh brunch pok pok. Authentic quinoa gluten-free irony everyday carry DIY meditation offal pabst keffiyeh. Letterpress paleo truffaut shaman. Shaman crucifix gluten-free iPhone brooklyn air plant pabst chicharrones bespoke readymade DIY heirloom pok pok hell of single-origin coffee. Organic +1 bushwick, stumptown mlkshk vice locavore truffaut.

Farm-to-table four dollar toast XOXO shaman brooklyn sriracha salvia. Meggings godard microdosing banh mi keytar tacos crucifix. Intelligentsia disrupt man braid microdosing schlitz you probably haven't heard of them XOXO selvage adaptogen trust fund ramps synth. Adaptogen vice waistcoat yuccie, tumblr VHS aesthetic wolf four loko unicorn etsy tofu.

Pitchfork adaptogen stumptown, pop-up meggings jean shorts vinyl. Microdosing whatever tofu, kogi street art typewriter chillwave selvage marfa mixtape next level unicorn 90's viral semiotics. Pabst activated charcoal food truck, etsy viral skateboard vice kickstarter hot chicken asymmetrical shaman affogato. Bicycle rights leggings adaptogen poke try-hard trust fund whatever vice cray salvia marfa you probably haven't heard of them. Letterpress succulents art party XOXO, shaman freegan lyft artisan chia. Truffaut tousled keffiyeh af. Pop-up marfa leggings shaman roof party snackwave listicle.

are the ones that lurk within our souls.

Thanks Ivy!

Bianca§
    Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 4th February 2019, 2:31 am

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Templa12

Kaja Jelen
    Helix

Kaja's bank

Character Information::

Armoury::

Ongoing jobs::

Ongoing threads::

Finished jobs::

Finished Threads::
       Template by ivyleaf33

Bianca§
    Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 4th February 2019, 4:32 am

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Templa13

Daisuke
    The Forbidden Blade

Daisuke's bank

Character Information:

Armoury:

Ongoing jobs:

Ongoing threads:

Finished jobs:

Finished Threads:
       Template by ivyleaf33

:3 thanks

Segodon
    Theme:

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Sig_210
    Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 8th February 2019, 8:34 am

I'd like to use this one~

0000/0000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    One day, they'll see I'm not truly the monster I appear.
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Zombie ipsum reversus ab viral inferno, nam rick grimes malum cerebro. De carne lumbering animata corpora quaeritis. Summus brains sit, morbo vel maleficia? De apocalypsi gorger omero undead survivor dictum mauris. Hi mindless mortuis soulless creaturas, imo evil stalking monstra adventus resi dentevil vultus comedat cerebella viventium. Qui animated corpse, cricket bat max brucks terribilem incessu zomby. The voodoo sacerdos flesh eater, suscitat mortuos comedere carnem virus. Zonbi tattered for solum oculi eorum defunctis go lum cerebro. Nescio brains an Undead zombies. Sicut malus putrid voodoo horror. Nigh tofth eliv ingdead.

Cum horribilem walking dead resurgere de crazed sepulcris creaturis, zombie sicut de grave feeding iride et serpens. Pestilentia, shaun ofthe dead scythe animated corpses ipsa screams. Pestilentia est plague haec decaying ambulabat mortuos. Sicut zeder apathetic malus voodoo. Aenean a dolor plan et terror soulless vulnerum contagium accedunt, mortui iam vivam unlife. Qui tardius moveri, brid eof reanimator sed in magna copia sint terribiles undeath legionis. Alii missing oculis aliorum sicut serpere crabs nostram. Putridi braindead odores kill and infect, aere implent left four dead.

Lucio fulci tremor est dark vivos magna. Expansis creepy arm yof darkness ulnis witchcraft missing carnem armis Kirkman Moore and Adlard caeruleum in locis. Romero morbo Congress amarus in auras. Nihil horum sagittis tincidunt, zombie slack-jawed gelida survival portenta. The unleashed virus est, et iam zombie mortui ambulabunt super terram. Souless mortuum glassy-eyed oculos attonitos indifferent back zom bieapoc alypse. An hoc dead snow braaaiiiins sociopathic incipere Clairvius Narcisse, an ante? Is bello mundi z?

Lucio fulci tremor est dark vivos magna. Expansis creepy arm yof darkness ulnis witchcraft missing carnem armis Kirkman Moore and Adlard caeruleum in locis. Romero morbo Congress amarus in auras. Nihil horum sagittis tincidunt, zombie slack-jawed gelida survival portenta. The unleashed virus est, et iam zombie mortui ambulabunt super terram. Souless mortuum glassy-eyed oculos attonitos indifferent back zom bieapoc alypse. An hoc dead snow braaaiiiins sociopathic incipere Clairvius Narcisse, an ante? Is bello mundi z?
    This is the space for any notes you might have. If you end up writing too much, it should scroll nicely ^w^
    IVYLEAF33

Ling
    Ling

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 23,637

Post by Ling 9th February 2019, 8:01 am

ARC VIGIL
    Guildless D-rank

Word Count: x/y
    Tagged: @tagged
    Muse: dead
    Music: song name by composer

This notes section will scroll if needed!
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pulvinar velit nec nunc suscipit, nec tincidunt risus tempus. In consequat vel augue a hendrerit. Vestibulum in laoreet odio. Integer sit amet massa eleifend, hendrerit lorem sit amet, pulvinar elit. Maecenas ac accumsan urna, sed scelerisque mi. Praesent lectus ligula, rutrum ut urna scelerisque, rutrum semper lectus. In eget semper purus, vel pretium risus. Pellentesque facilisis tempus ante lacinia molestie. Praesent vehicula volutpat diam eu porta. Nullam at maximus mauris. Donec eu hendrerit neque, et cursus nulla.

Nulla posuere rutrum elit, vel consequat metus condimentum sit amet. In mollis tortor id gravida condimentum. Praesent id ornare nisl. Nullam sed sagittis quam, quis ultrices ante. In lacinia rutrum nunc, in tristique est laoreet id. Nullam ullamcorper aliquet magna a placerat. Nullam egestas libero eget erat bibendum, nec fringilla dui mollis. Aliquam pulvinar lectus elit, eget venenatis leo dapibus et. Donec porttitor fringilla massa vitae sodales. Suspendisse ut lacus at elit sollicitudin ullamcorper. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Quisque at est id nulla porta convallis. Nam lacus dolor, laoreet eu consectetur vitae, gravida ut est. Ut posuere ut tortor vel tristique.

Phasellus sagittis risus turpis. Phasellus nec mauris nec quam ultricies porttitor eu eget magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras at nisl erat. Phasellus semper ut libero vel varius. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nullam sit amet sem id neque posuere sodales in id erat. Etiam convallis euismod risus et ultricies. Vestibulum scelerisque magna in ex ultrices, nec aliquet mauris rutrum. Cras posuere sodales consectetur. Phasellus nunc massa, commodo at diam et, faucibus vulputate ante. Sed eget eros nisi.

LazyHurt
    LazyHurt

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LazyHurt 19th February 2019, 8:24 pm

LINNEA SIBLEY
    Onyx Moon- Rank D

Word Count: x/y
    Tagged: @tagged
    Muse: N/A
    Music: Fireflies by Owl City

This notes section will scroll if needed!
    This is a test.

Last edited by LazyHurt on 20th February 2019, 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 20th February 2019, 6:40 am

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

0000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + CHANDELIER-SIA
    Notes
    This is a test. <3
    ALL THE GOOD IN ME WAS TAKEN BY MY FATHER'S HANDS

Last edited by BunnyBunny on 5th March 2019, 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ling
    Ling

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 23,637

Post by Ling 2nd March 2019, 2:29 pm

THE ELUSIVE MAGICIAN

0000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru
    Lorem ipsum dolor amet mixtape edison bulb jean shorts schlitz single-origin coffee, 90's vegan ennui. Fingerstache thundercats green juice lo-fi. Put a bird on it hammock tbh brunch pok pok. Authentic quinoa gluten-free irony everyday carry DIY meditation offal pabst keffiyeh. Letterpress paleo truffaut shaman. Shaman crucifix gluten-free iPhone brooklyn air plant pabst chicharrones bespoke readymade DIY heirloom pok pok hell of single-origin coffee. Organic +1 bushwick, stumptown mlkshk vice locavore truffaut.

Farm-to-table four dollar toast XOXO shaman brooklyn sriracha salvia. Meggings godard microdosing banh mi keytar tacos crucifix. Intelligentsia disrupt man braid microdosing schlitz you probably haven't heard of them XOXO selvage adaptogen trust fund ramps synth. Adaptogen vice waistcoat yuccie, tumblr VHS aesthetic wolf four loko unicorn etsy tofu.

Pitchfork adaptogen stumptown, pop-up meggings jean shorts vinyl. Microdosing whatever tofu, kogi street art typewriter chillwave selvage marfa mixtape next level unicorn 90's viral semiotics. Pabst activated charcoal food truck, etsy viral skateboard vice kickstarter hot chicken asymmetrical shaman affogato. Bicycle rights leggings adaptogen poke try-hard trust fund whatever vice cray salvia marfa you probably haven't heard of them. Letterpress succulents art party XOXO, shaman freegan lyft artisan chia. Truffaut tousled keffiyeh af. Pop-up marfa leggings shaman roof party snackwave listicle.
    NO THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 2nd March 2019, 5:06 pm

NOT ALL OF US ARE BORN DEVILS

0000 WORDS
    @TAGGED
    + BG MUSIC
    Cling cling to your escapes from reality Become a loser and roar roar Throw throw out your ideals Dappou Rock by Neru

AND THAT'S SUCH A SHAME

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Experience : 603,136

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 6th March 2019, 6:57 am

DREAMS ARE WHISPERS FROM THE SOUL.

0000 WORDS

@TAGGED

+ BG MUSIC

Health: 420/420HP
    Mana: 345/345MP
    Melee: 30HP
    Speed: 30Mps
    Sensory: 150M
    MagicDef buff:
    MeleeDef buff:

Health buff: 40%
    Magic buff: 15%
    Speed buff:
    Sensory buff:
    Melee buff:

LAUGHTER IS MUSIC FROM THE SOUL.

:3 thank you

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 N9AxYLD
    Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Sy03Rxz
    Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 8th March 2019, 5:53 am

Rinse & Repeat, a new template has been added! This features three fairly large image slots, and a hovering stats section at the bottom of the post. Thank you to Garnet & Emperor for allowing me to make this public for everyone to use, and commissioning it from my shop x3

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 9th March 2019, 12:09 pm

CHIYUKI
    "D."
    SUZUKI
    x/y words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    Hussar snook; poolfish halosaur tiger shark; greenling shortnose sucker, "snake mudhead golden trout Black angelfish Russian sturgeon." Daggertooth pike conger bigmouth buffalo driftwood catfish codlet Shingle Fish Pacific lamprey. Hamlet squeaker rock cod eel pike conger dwarf loach manefish armored gurnard. Frogfish ballan wrasse nurseryfish mudskipper Australasian salmon bigeye upside-down catfish. Stingfish Russian sturgeon forehead brooder scaleless black dragonfish barramundi betta mustache triggerfish. Jack cavefish demoiselle poolfish; dhufish lyretail sockeye salmon zebra oto.

Barb combfish spotted danio scat leopard danio kokanee zebra lionfish walu limia forehead brooder! Yellowtail horse mackerel African glass catfish; squaretail Arctic char, bigeye squaretail sheepshead swordtail. Sixgill shark beachsalmon pickerel squirrelfish burrowing goby bristlemouth dorab, "flagtail great white shark." Tailor nase starry flounder riffle dace mullet tiger shark sweeper grayling porgy, "freshwater eel sleeper shark."

Pollyfish dragonet dhufish; velvet catfish, delta smelt discus shell-ear duckbill. Freshwater flyingfish mud catfish bocaccio blacktip reef shark peladillo; salmon shark unicorn fish sawfish. Steelhead chub; arowana Cornish Spaktailed Bream, Atlantic eel opaleye Atlantic saury.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: xxx
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes: xxx
    IVYLEAF33

Akasogen Kamiba
    Akasogen Kamiba

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Silverwolf
    Experience : 100

Post by Akasogen Kamiba 10th March 2019, 1:49 pm

Still unsure about the colors but over all this is what i'm aiming for....

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37314-template-testing#362488

Thank You : D
    Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Experience : 394,517

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Necrothurgy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 11th March 2019, 6:39 pm

Thanks, Ivy!

Even though my life hasn't been all that great

0000 WORDS

@TAGGED

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality

I figure that if I live long enough, something good might happen.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th March 2019, 5:25 am

Hello everyone! <3

I've added a new template - "Nightmare" - which is my first public guild guide template! I originally designed it at Mythica's request for NM's guild guide, but after its disbandment, she gave me permission to publicly distribute it. While there are only so many guilds, I've seen how creative y'all can be with repurposing these and am super excited to see what happens~!

If you need help with adding or removing sections, feel free to contact me. Enjoy! ^^

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 30th March 2019, 2:28 am

You know what it is - yet another instalment of me swapping out a picture and changing a colour a two. Code shenanigans. Will be also fiddling with the template for Garnet and Emperor in due time!

So once more, much appreciated <3.

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Aoi
    Aoi

Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 18th April 2019, 8:14 pm

0000/0000 WORDS
    Mia Qinwynn
    One day, I too will carve my name upon this wretched earth.
    Active Spells: None
    Cooldown: None
    Passives/Buffs: None
    Items Used: None
    Zombie ipsum reversus ab viral inferno, nam rick grimes malum cerebro. De carne lumbering animata corpora quaeritis. Summus brains sit, morbo vel maleficia? De apocalypsi gorger omero undead survivor dictum mauris. Hi mindless mortuis soulless creaturas, imo evil stalking monstra adventus resi dentevil vultus comedat cerebella viventium. Qui animated corpse, cricket bat max brucks terribilem incessu zomby. The voodoo sacerdos flesh eater, suscitat mortuos comedere carnem virus. Zonbi tattered for solum oculi eorum defunctis go lum cerebro. Nescio brains an Undead zombies. Sicut malus putrid voodoo horror. Nigh tofth eliv ingdead.

Cum horribilem walking dead resurgere de crazed sepulcris creaturis, zombie sicut de grave feeding iride et serpens. Pestilentia, shaun ofthe dead scythe animated corpses ipsa screams. Pestilentia est plague haec decaying ambulabat mortuos. Sicut zeder apathetic malus voodoo. Aenean a dolor plan et terror soulless vulnerum contagium accedunt, mortui iam vivam unlife. Qui tardius moveri, brid eof reanimator sed in magna copia sint terribiles undeath legionis. Alii missing oculis aliorum sicut serpere crabs nostram. Putridi braindead odores kill and infect, aere implent left four dead.

This is the space for any notes you might have. If you end up writing too much, it should scroll nicely ^w^
    IVYLEAF33

]
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 19th April 2019, 6:27 am

Dashbog
    ID

Name: Dashbog
    Birthday: 12/31
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Special Characteristics: Dashbog always wears a mask. Yellow light shines from the mouth and eye holes, except when he sleeps (or tries to fool someone, making them think he is asleep.) His skin is made of clay. Whenever he moves, a calm soothing jingle is heard as he carries bells.
    Personality

Dashbog is a spirit of giving and caring. He has been known by many cultures, for aeons, as a god or spirit of luck, friendship and fortune. It’s safe to say that Dashbog is a friendly being. He is kind-hearted and supportive and is quick to make friends. He is a bit clumsy from time to time, which can cause issues sometimes. Dashbog is prone to forget how big he is and tries to enter doors that can’t fit his height or width, usually, such mistakes are harmless, but he has broken many a bench and chair because he forgot he was that big and heavy. He will be shocked when that happens and profoundly apologize for the mess he created and will immediately fix it. Dashbog is a very curious being and is quick to wander off with his mind. Sometimes he will also follow his thoughts and randomly wander off into an alley or off the road into the forest. Without guidance, it can take ages before he gets to his destination. He is also prone to follow his nose as he has a great appetite for food, even thoughts he doesn’t need to eat.
    Dashbog, thoughts a kind being, does not dislike fighting. He is indifferent towards violence, it’s to him a tool that can be used for justice and good. Thoughts, shamefully, it’s more used for injustice and evil. Dashbog doesn’t start a fight unless he deems it necessary to protect others. He will fight mostly in a defensive fashion and supports his allies. He will use his magic to shield them from as much harm as is possible.
    A wise man, (Imagawa Sadoyo), once said: “As water will conform to the shape of the vessel that contains it, so will a man follow the good and evil of his companions.” Dashbog won’t follow the evil but he does conform himself to others and that is also true in combat. If none takes the leading role then Dashbog, with his wisdom, will take the lead. If someone else takes that role then Dashbog will follow.

• Helping hand, Dashbog likes to help people.
    • Music, Dashbog loves music. He isn’t very good at it but loves making it and also to listen to the music of others.
    • Nature, Dashbog has a love for nature and especially forests.
    • Learning, Dashbog is a curious spirit who likes to learn new skills and knowledge.

Dislikes:

• Dark characters, he doesn’t like people that kill, for no good reason, and those that steal.
    • Destruction, Dashbog doesn’t like to see things break or damage.
    • Sitting still, Dashbog doesn’t like to slag around and likes to do things

Motivations:

• Helping people, Dashbog has a tender spot in his heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.
    • To fulfil his purpose, he was created to help people and creatures.
    • Exploring, Dashbog is a curious spirit, always up for exploration and adventure.
    • Poetry, Dashbog loves poetry but is not good at it and hopes to learn to make proper poetry.

Fears:

• To make things worse, Dashbog is afraid to make problems of people worse.
    • To drop something, Dashbog doesn’t like people to break things. It would be much worse if he did it himself.
    • Time, Dashbog is afraid of death. Not the death of himself as he is immortal but the deaths of others. The wheel of time won’t affect him but it will affect his friends, life and nature.
    • Boredom, he is afraid that he will grow bored after having seen everything.  

Appearance

Height: 2.42m, he can change his size at will.
    Weight: 121KG, he can change his weight at will.
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Yellow glow
    Skin Tone: Grey
    Appearance: Dashbog appears as a large humanoid, for some he might look terrifying but people would be quick to know that he is a friendly spirit. His hair is like the manes of a lion. The hair, that can be considered his beard goes up to half his belly. His hair itself, goes into a pony tail and barely touches the ground. There is a large horn with holes and bells protruding out of the back of his head. Another bell stands up from his head. He dresses in earthly and natural tints.
    Guild

Guild: Silver Wolf
    Tattoo: Gold, on his belly underneath his beard.

IVYLEAF33

:3 thank you Ivy!

Segodon
    Theme:

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Sig_210
    Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Experience : 603,136

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 26th April 2019, 9:55 am

STAND FIRM LIKE A ROCK

0000 WORDS

@TAGGED

+ BG MUSIC

Health: 300|450/450
    Mana: 300/300
    Melee: 30|112
    MagicDef buff:
    MeleeDef buff:
    Healthbuff: 50%
    Mana buff:
    Magic buff: 225-275%
    Melee buff: 275%

UNWAVERING AND UNBREAKABLE. STAND THINE GROUND.

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 N9AxYLD
    Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 Sy03Rxz
    Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 2nd May 2019, 2:24 pm

Well well. Yet an another installment of 'hey I changed some colours I'm so good at this'. Updated a template for V as well as dug into the lovely template for Garnet and Emperor (it's still a bit WIP, plsnohate;-;).

Thanks once more <3.

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 14,587

Post by Perry Bardell 9th May 2019, 3:01 pm

Ivy's Free Template Hub || Always Open - Page 2 PkW4jOz

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 10/10/2020 - purchased here

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 7:39 am