Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Candy and Costumes

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Candy and Costumes - Page 2 Empty Re: Candy and Costumes

Post by Mythal Ragnos 29th November 2022, 6:27 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK

“Is he?” Mythal asked, bemusingly glancing back at Quention. “Can’t say I’ve ever noticed. Definitely didn’t mention that on purpose or anythin’.” Much like her earlier tone when it came to the Rune Knight uniform, Mythal did very little to hide his playful, all-too-innocent demeanor as he spoke about the former Master Wizard.

“Well, in his defense, I was wearing a helmet when we first met. I was trying to sound and look as scary as possible,” Quentin offered as an alternative explanation.

“You looked like you got your head stuck in a fishbowl,” Mythal retorted.

“That glass helmet allows me to disguise my appearance while also perceiving the world in a full three hundred and sixty degree angle.”

“A magical fish bowl then.”

After a little banter, they headed down the way and came upon another activity. The man in charge talked Serilda over into partaking, showing her what it was about before shuffling the coffins. The poor Voidwalker had no idea where to even start and so she pointed at one at random and when it was turned over, came up empty. Mythal stepped up next and had Naomi make her choice, the toddler also picking at random but finding more luck than her mother. As he let Naomi hold the wrapped candy, chuckling as she gummed it in curiosity, Mercury followed him, already having an unfair advantage due to her brain. But luckily, Alexia stepped in and intervened, distracting her enough that she wasn’t able to calculate and had to guess at random as well. After teasingly blaming Alexia for their lack of candy and passing her off to Vandrad, the Xocili approached Quentin, not Mythal, and insisted that, since he never got company, they would be dancing to give him quite an experience.

The former Master Wizard blinked a few times. “Well… I suppose it would be rude of me to say no. But I’m not quite certain I am educated enough in today’s dancing practices to be anything more than a spoilsport.” Despite his concerns, he followed Mercury, floating through the air and through several people before they came to a place where they had some room. As she began to dance, he kind of… swayed to the music, studying her with quite the focused look that may have come off as a bit creepy on many other people’s faces. “No no, this simply won’t work,” he insisted, shaking his hands. But rather than leaving, he instead turned his hands to the sky and then clapped them together. Rubbing them against one another, magic began to form over his hands, quickly spreading up over his arms and the rest of his body. Though still translucent, his form took on a more… tangible look, despite the fact that he was still floating.

“There we are. I can’t quite pass through the barrier to the living world given how much magic I expended during my… trial with Mythal. But I can generate enough spiritual energy into myself to temporarily feel corporeal. So with that in mind…” Now with more confidence, he floated closer to her and held out his hand. Counting that she took it, she would actually find something tangible there; it would be cool to the touch and probably feel a bit strange, considering her innate attachment to light, but he was there. Getting into a proper dance ‘form’ per se, he resumed their dance, making merry and going along as happily and carefree as she had done before.

At just about that time, Vandrad was turning around and remarking about Mercury’s inability to sleep with Quentin, drawing a critical remark from Serilda about the Xocili’s ability to control and bend light as she saw fit, with Quentin technically being made up of that. “It’s a bit more complicated than that. He is and isn’t light so I think, at best, she’ll probably be able to sense him from now on that she’s aware he’s there. But that don’t matter because Quentin was a Master Wizard, an expert in every type of magic that existed. And looks like he just altered his own spiritual energy so that he could dance with her proper, though she still looks like she’s dancing alone.” Mythal turned to look at Vandrad with a wry grin. “Sorry Van but if he wanted to, he could make himself corporeal enough for her to have her fun.”

As they continued along, Mythal stopped for a moment. “I’m parched. Here darlin’, take Naomi for a moment so I can go and grab somethin’ to drink,” he said, passing the toddler off to Serilda and heading back the way they came. Moving through the crowd, Mythal jogged up to the witch’s brew stand. “Thanks,” he said, raising the glass to the witch before he downed the liquid and took off. After all, he figured that if the drink didn’t have an effect the first time, it wouldn’t the second.

He was wrong. He didn’t feel it immediately but his pronoun suddenly gained an extra letter on the front. A weight was suddenly on the front of his chest along with several other strange sensations. “What the…?” she began to ask but her voice was no longer her own. Glancing down, she found a pair of surprisingly well-endowed breasts now taking up occupation of her chest. She reached behind and felt long, wavy hair that hung down past her shoulders

She had quite the flummoxed look on her face as she walked up to the group, cupping her chest in question. “So uh…” she started, looking at everyone. Serilda was playing a game with Naomi, some whacking game where you tried to smack ghost-looking animatronic. “I think the drink took effect the second time.”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mercury Arseneault
    Mercury Arseneault

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 6,857,298

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gunblade Master
    Second Skill: Mecha Primordial Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mercury Arseneault 29th November 2022, 7:15 pm

Mercury Banner
    Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects
    and discovering other peoples' weaknesses.
    Mercury grinned, more than happy to see the ghostly figure accepting her invitation. “Quite rude, yes. We can’t have that,” the Silver Wolf mage teased. Despite his laments that he was rather out of practice dance wise, he elected to go along with her as she led the way to the dancing area, happy to move along with him even if that was the extent of what they could do. She imagined it was still a far cry better than living in a state where he was aware of the mortal realm around him but unable to interact with most people in it. That sounded like an utterly awful existence.

However, they had only been dancing a few moments – or rather, Mercury dancing and him observing her while he swayed in place – before he insisted that this simply wasn’t going to work. Mercury stopped for a moment, watching him curiously as he lifted his hands to the sky and brought them together. As he rubbed his palms against one another, her internal radars registered the flux of magical energies around him, even as a visual aura seemed to trickle down his body, giving him a more physical look.

When the matter was done, she waited with suspense for him to explain what he’d done. Quentin informed her that he wasn’t entirely able to pass through into the material plane due to his reserves of magic being low after his time with Mythal, but he was still able to give himself a temporary enchantment that would make him a bit more tangible. Her emerald eyes widened with delight and she was practically wiggling with excitement as he offered her his hand. She wasted no time in attempting to take it, finding the limb plenty touchable. “Uh oh, my fiance is in trouble now..!” Oh, how the cheshire grin spread to take up her entire face. It was a bit of an odd sensation, his “light” a bit different feeling than what she was used to conjuring and controlling, but Mercury certainly wasn’t about to complain. “You better be careful, hot stuff. Give me an inch and I’m liable to take the whole damn ruler.”

Happy as a clam, she leaned right into the new swing, ecstatic to have a more authentic go around at moving with the man. People still couldn’t see him, but that meant jack shit to her. Let them stare, as far as she was concerned. It wasn’t like the Rhaegarians and Xocili were naturally judgemental people to begin with, and even if they were that would have just made her all the more dedicated to the act. It was like entertaining Santa Claus all over again, though Quentin wasn’t nearly as crude minded or sexual as Saint Nicholas had been. Not that that stopped her from being a tease, of course. Depending on what he seemed to be okay with, she’d have zero problem making sure some of their dancing was nice and close, taking every available opportunity to have some amount of physical contact with him.

Serilda Sinclair

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Traveller of the Multiverse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,808,129

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Energy Monarch
    Second Skill: Ark of the Dread Masters
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 29th November 2022, 7:49 pm

There’s no fair or unfair in battle.
    ( There is only victory or in your case, defeat. )
    Candy and Costumes - Page 2 RJtajUnz_o

Serilda was quick to point out that Mercury was wily and that she’d find a way to connect with Quentin, if only to rub it in his face. The Field Marshall also took care to remind him that technically Mercury could control light and Quentin was formed out of a form of light. Of course, Mythal was quick to point out that it wasn’t as simple as that; the spiritual energy was a different kind of light so he theorized that she wouldn’t be able to touch him but she would certainly sense his presence from now on. But the Director pointed out that Quentin had been a Master Wizard, meaning that his studies in magic had expanded beyond the scope of most other wizards that ever existed. And even as they were speaking, Mythal was telling them that Quentin had altered his own spiritual energy so that he was firm enough to touch. Given the way that Mercury had paused and resumed, now dancing like she was hand in hand with a partner, it seemed he was correct. Mythal gave him a shit-eating grin as he claimed that if Quentin felt so inclined, he could allow Mercury to ‘have her fun’ if he chose to.

"First Father Christmas and now this. I swear she’d find a way to have relations with any manner of consenting creature,” Vandrad said with a scoff, rolling his eyes even as Alexia grabbed at his face and hairline, running her fingers through his widow’s peak. Unperturbed the the child’s antics, he followed Mythal and Serilda as they continued their journey through the festival. Mercury was left to her own devices, seemingly in bliss dancing along with the spirit. Mythal handed over Naomi, claiming he wanted to get something to drink back the way they came. Most likely he was going to grab another thing of punch, given that it hadn’t really had any kind of effect on him. Serilda and he came to a stop before a whack-a-mole type game, where ghastly ghosts had been mimicked on the rising pistons. Serilda bent down and picked up the two mallets, holding one herself and giving the other to Naomi. She encouraged her daughter to play with her, showing her how to bop the ghouls and doing everything she could to keep the girl’s attention.

By the end of things, they had come out with a sufficiently impressive score, though that was mostly due to Serilda’s actions. As she picked up Naomi and stepped away from the game, she turned to look at him and asked about Gren, wondering where he was. They hadn’t gotten a chance to reach out to him to see if he would come, mentioning that they had been aware of how much time and effort he was putting into helping Mythal’s sister, Vriko. "No doubt he’s around here somewhere, most likely with Themesycia,” Vandrad remarked, taking an idle glance around at the mention. "I know that Vriko had no desire to come -- something about finding no interest in petty party games. I believe he and my mother have a… ‘couple’s costume’ as one would call it. He’s dressed like a jungle man and her a jungle woman. Remarkable how little clothing can be counted for in costumes, though I’m sure many wouldn’t complain.”

Vandrad’s gaze passed over a woman walking towards them, showing no recognition at first. But his mind caught up to his sight and his head came back to center on the woman who he was just beginning to realize was, in fact, Mythal. The genderbent Director of the Rune Knights was holding his chest in wonder and as he came within their proximity, remarked that apparently the drink had taken effect the second time around. "You can’t trust these festivities not to get the best of you. Think you’re safe and that’s when you’ll fall into their trap.” Vandrad gave the man a warning, though there was an amused smirk on his face. "Don’t fear, Mythal. Before my disappearance about a year ago, I worked a job with Mercury and… Khelben.” Saying his name filled Vandrad with a fury that was not easily forgotten but he bit back his anger, not wishing to give into useless rage when there was no reason to. "We were investigating a haunted mansion in Pergrande. Upon kicking down the door, the three of us were surrounded by a magical smoke. Khelben got magic, Mercury was turned into a chipmunk and I was turned into a woman. Luckily the curse did not last longer than the defeat of the power’s source but it was… illuminating.” He reached out and whacked Mythal’s hands from her own breasts. "It is unbecoming to fondle yourself in public. I know the weight is strange but now you have an idea of what your fiance has to deal with, day in and day out.”

It only took Vandrad a moment to realize exactly what he said. While it was, to a point, quite well thought out and forward thinking, the indications of how he’d made the comparisons came crashing down upon him. "Not… that I’ve looked, mind you,” he said, looking between Mythal and Serilda. There was the slightest reddening of his cheeks. "I would never do anything like that. I’m just… it was Mercury that had made a comment and I’m just using that as a jumping off point.” A lie; a complete and utter fabrication and not a good one at that. Even Vandrad seemed to pick up on that, as he looked literally everywhere else but at Serilda.

Words: 933/2256 | Tag: @Mercury Arseneault @Serilda Sinclair @Mythal Ragnos  | © marzia at shine & gs.

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 29th November 2022, 8:39 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    Unsurprisingly, Mercury found a way to coax Quentin to run off with her for a bit, the flirtatious extraterrestrial overflowing with charm and charisma as she ever was. Serilda could only smirk and shake her head lightly at the ensuing conversation between the two brothers, even as she noticed that Mercury did, indeed, appear to be dancing with the spirit in a far more physical capacity than they originally had anticipated.

Mythal passed Naomi off to Serilda so he could go get a drink, allowing the noblewoman the chance to let her daughter get more involved with some of the child friendly games. She asked Vandrad about his father, and the former prince informed her that Gren was likely around the island someplace with his mother, the two having elected upon a couples costume that was about as risque as one might expect from Themmy – and frankly Gren as well, seeing as how the older man didn’t seem to be very shy about his admittedly great figure. Vriko had naturally refused to come. Serilda chuckled. “Well, as long as they are having fun, I suppose. Though with no offense at all to your parents, I think I’ll leave all the flirting with them to Mercury.”

If there was one thing Vandrad could rely on Serilda for, it was that she had utterly no desire to tease any lines with his parents, no matter how objectively attractive she acknowledged them to be. It was then that they were approached by a woman, and it took both nobles a split second to realize what they were seeing. Even as the female version of Mythal sheepishly explained that his punch had born an enchantment the second time around, with Vandrad teasing and chastising him over it, Serilda’s blue eyes were wide in shock and awe. She raised a hand to her face to try and cover her guffawing laugh – and her blush. “Now that is simply marvelous…”

Still in a bit of shock, and doing her best to give Vandrad her attention though her eyes kept flicking back to Mythal, she listened as the prince went into a small tale about a job he’d done with Mercury and Khelben a ways back. There was a brief moment of upset as he mentioned Khelben’s name, causing Serilda to flick a meaningful glance to Mythal briefly. She understood that Khelben was currently in jail on the island, but whatever his crime, Vandrad and Mercury had been silent as the grave about it. The Rune Knight leaders had chosen not to push the matter, assuming that they’d find out if and when it was appropriate. Vandrad explained that they’d investigated a haunted house in Pergrande, and upon entering it the magic of the place had turned the prince into a woman, as well as Mercury into a squirrel, and given Khelben temporary magical powers. The spell had ended upon defeating its source, but it seemed to be an experience that had made a lasting impression on him.

“I have to admit, I might have paid money to see that.” Serilda chuckled, and then laughed outright as Vandrad caught Mythal fondling her own chest, telling her it was uncouth to do so in public and informing him that he could now empathize with what Serilda dealt with on a daily basis. It was certainly an… oddly worded comment, though truthfully the noblewoman wouldn’t have paid it much mind. Vandrad wasn’t exactly the type of person to make lewd statements or implications, outside of things toward Mercury. Imagine her surprise, then, when he suddenly began to stammer over the possible ways that his statement could be taken wrong, the man blushing slightly and insisting a little too hard that he hadn’t actually looked for himself, he was only reacting off a comment Mercury had supposedly made.

Boy, the poor man was spiraling. Why had it suddenly gotten so hot outside? Serilda realized there was a slight tinge of redness on her cheeks as well. Ever the politician, she cleared her throat and offered him a smile along with an attempt to bail him out. “It’s okay. It’s not like I haven’t been dressed down in your mother’s nightclub before. Even for me, it’s hard not to sneak a few side glances. But he’s right, darling, you really should be mindful of your composure with those in public. For one, you’re bound to excite one of the Rhaegarians – or Mercury. Who is eyeing you, by the way. But also, there’s really nothing to get so excited about. They’re only about a five out of ten.”

She gave him the deepest, most sly of smirks.

Serilda Sinclair

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 2nd December 2022, 8:30 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK

Now that he was with a form she could actually touch, it was much easier to dance. Offering his hand, she took it and remarked that her fiance was in trouble, now that she had access to him. He chuckled as he took her in close into a proper dancing position, even with her remarking that giving her any kind of advantage was grounds for her to take as much freedom as she liked. “What was it that people say nowadays? I believe it was one cannot take advantage of the willing. Not that I wish to come between you and your betrothed, mind you. Just that I’m happy to have a beautiful woman in my arms once more. But if you were single, well… I may have to find a way to cast this spell more often.”

Giving her a cheeky grin, he went along the dance floor with her, now feeling much better about being able to properly give her a dance. There was no real style to the movements, just moving about and going from what some may call a classic stance to something more intimate. And through it all, he was smiling and having a good time, genuinely pleased to be doing something more than just observing from just beyond the veil.

Well, at least everyone seemed entertained by her sudden change… as much as Vandrad could be entertained.

He was amused but not as overly so as Serilda was. She let out quite the boisterous laugh, while managing to mask her face as a heavy blush overtook her cheeks. While Mythal was trying to think of something else to say, Vandrad stepped in to provide a story of his own time having his gender swapped. It brought a bit of a bitter taste to his mouth as it involved Khelben; a man that had been jailed not too long after the Xocili had finally settled onto the island. Serilda and Mythal had left the topic alone, knowing that it was tender and understanding that if either Mercury or Vandrad was comfortable talking about it, they would in time. Nonetheless, apparently it involved going to Pergrande, a haunted house and the entire cast of people having zany effects applied to them. Serilda admitted she would have loved to see it and then laughed harder when Vandrad smacked Mythal’s hands off of her chest. “Hey!” Mythal complained, giving her adoptive brother a look, even as the former prince chastised him for fondling herself. He understood that the change was new to get used to, specifically the added weight to the chest, but as Vandrad saw it, it was just Mythal getting an idea of what Serilda had to deal with.

Truthfully, Mythal was almost too busy lifting his breasts again to really pick up on the meaning. It wasn’t until Vandrad began to stammer an excuse, insisting that he hadn’t looked and would never have looked that the Director began to understand. “Ah damn, you hung yerself with that one, Van,” Mythal said with a grin.

Serilda gave him an out, insisting that it would have been hard to avoid looking, considering the different states of dress they had shared. Even she admitted that it was difficult not to sneak a few looks and Mythal shot his fiance an impish look, a knowing glance to just what she meant that Vandrad surely was too flustered to pick up on. But she turned to Mythal and insisted she rein herself in; for one, she didn’t think the Director would enjoy exciting either the Rhaegarians or Mercury, who was already apparently staring over at them. But she added on her comment, explaining that there was clearly not much to be too exciting over. As she saw it, he only rated as a five out of ten.

This time, Mythal had no forgotten it. “Five out of ten, huh?” she quipped back, taking a step forward towards Serilda and giving her a devious look. “Well I guess we’ll just have to have a size comparison when we get home, huh? This might be kinda fun. Also anyone got a spare bra or somethin’? I swear my back is gonna break in half.”

When Mercury finally came over, Mythal turned to her. “Hey Merc, Seri says these puppies are a five out of ten. What do you think?” And showing just how comfortable she was with the Xocili woman, Mythal hoisted her breasts up enough that there was almost more cleavage showing than being covered for her to look at. “Granted she’s just givin’ me shit for some dumbass things I’ve said but I still think they’re pretty nice and firm, right? Ya can give ‘em a feel if ya want; not like they’re gonna stay around very long. In fact, you should do a comparison for Seri and I. That might be fun, right?”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:24 am