Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Ling
    Ling

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 23,637

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by Ling 24th August 2020, 8:05 am

"I... I don't..." Ling stumbled over his words when he tried to respond to the two young women approaching him. He didn't do well with people, and he was especially incompetent in interacting with women. So, when those two girls came up to him, he'd look away with a pink face, letting his white hood hide his shy expression. He couldn't give them a straight answer right away, and he could feel himself becoming smaller and smaller the longer he took. It didn't help when a familiar face came running up to him with such familiar energy.

"P-Pimwadee...?!" Ling perked up, lifting his oversized hood to see his friend in all of her beauty come up to him with eagerness. The blonde was both relieved and anxious to see her, his nose turning pink and his eyes becoming glossy with tears. A man like him seemed to fold underneath any amount of stress. But it seemed that both of the girls who were interacting with him before had left, leaving him and Pimwadee alone together.

Alone... together?

She may have already made it pretty clear in what she said before, but Ling couldn't help but assume that he wouldn't have been able to go with her if he hadn't asked a bit more... bluntly.

"S-So! Uhm! P-Pimwadee...! Could... I... you... uhm..." Ling twiddled his thumbs together before grabbing his hood and pulling it down to cover his blushing, apprehensive face a little before mustering up the courage to finish his thought, "Could we... do this together? Only if you're okay with it... uhm... I... sorry..."

Post Word Count: 265 | Total Word Count: 265  | Needed Word Count: 263
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Shyness: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

@Pimwadee

""

"I-I guess I could give it a try..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by DOPPO 24th August 2020, 8:26 am

R8I2CHJ.png
    "Huh? No, we're—she's—" Doppo attempted to clear the misunderstanding made by a young woman the painter-girl was with before, realizing that she may have gotten the wrong idea about them with the handcuffs. But before he had the chance to at least deny the assumption, she had walked off and past them. When she left, Doppo sighed through his nose and lifted his wrist a bit so he could see the handcuffs that bound him and the woman together. The redhead was always a little eccentric but looking at their situation as it was now, he hadn't done much more than just catch her. The real question was what to do with her now.

"You have the right to remain silent, and everything you say can and will be used against you." Doppo frowned, gesturing to the handcuffs after that, "We're not on the mainland right now, so you'll be hanging out with me until we disembark, alright? I'm Chiyuki, but you can refer to me at Major General Doppo. What's your name? Where are you from? You can tell me all about it while we're here, okay?"

After that, Doppo began to lead the way into the depths of Shadow Island, dragging Clementine along if she couldn't resist this hulk moving her along. Although he wasn't shouting like before, there was still a viciousness on his face and intensity in his tone that seemed equally temperamental as he was when he was screaming. There weren't very many pauses in between his comments, and he seemed like he would break anyone's bones if they looked at him the wrong way. He wouldn't, of course. He had less control over his words and emotions more than his actual actions, after all. Probably.

Post Word Count: 291 | Total Word Count: 291 | Needed Word Count: 263
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Sleepiness: Infinite
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

@Clementine

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aki
    Aki

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 16,949

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aki 24th August 2020, 8:54 am

Recently, it seemed as though the young woman's efforts at conservation had gone to waste. Perhaps more accurately, they had been utterly useless. For every scrap of litter and trash that Juliet snatched up, an ignoramus elsewhere dropped with the most casual of movements. The blonde was hopeful that her efforts here would not be wasted. In the end, cynicism was a defense against being let down. In this case, it was entirely possible that the monster hunting would go well and only have a net positive effect.

However, Juliet was doubtful. She would temporary suspend disbelief at the large scale encounter the natives of the island were requesting, but the end result, she felt certain, would involve high degrees of chaos. For that reason solely, she felt obliged to attend. The first order of business, now that she had successfully found her way to the island, was to explore. The locals themselves had taken out this job request, meaning that the leaders of the population ought to at least be aware of the presence of multiple mages at the location. The site of the mission, therefore, encompassed the entire isle.

While she felt confident there were other members of Dies Irae hovering around here, the blonde actually preferred to go off on her own. The presence of her fellow guild mates could reassure her that things might be a bit less unpredictable and chaotic than she had worried over, but at the same time... it could also mean there would be lots of death involved. If that certain member was present. Sighing, Juliet was just grateful that this job wasn't in the city. She much preferred their current setting, as opposed to something like concrete and steel skyscrapers.

289 Words

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th August 2020, 9:20 am

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Regardless of Nessa's reassurance, it was still clear to her that the humans made the demon valkyrie uncomfortable. It was sad really, Nessa genuinely hoped that one day Elgorea would be able to stride amongst humanity as comfortable as she or the other valkyries did. But there was history there, history too painful to bear thoughts about. Nessa eyed the girl out of the corner of her eye, the jumping whenever someone got to close, the desperate attempts to cover up her scaley arm.

Nessa decided that it might be better to get Elgorea doing something she felt a little more comfortable with, so with that in mind she spoke up. "Let's head further into the mainland, I'm not really sure what's going on here. So some information would be good before we throw ourselves into battle. Keep an eye out for anything strange as we move along," She told the girls, hoping that the task would potentially keep Elgorea busy enough to distract her from her visual insecurities.

"It must be quite a difficult task, what with so many mages. I sense an awful lot of magic power wandering through the city." Tiphanae remarked, Nessa paused. Taking a moment to get a feel for all the magic around her, the wind Valkyrie was right it would seem. There was a lot of magical signatures wandering about, so many so that it was hard to pinpoint anyone she recognised, something she would find greatly disheartening.

WC: 245

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 60582_s

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pimwadee 24th August 2020, 9:49 am

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

The prospect of Pimwadee making friends of the other girls was slim it seemed, at least for today. But that was fine, she was perfectly comfortable in his company. Maybe that would make her decision to come here a little easier, although she really wasn't sure how she was going to handle the issue of 'problem' that the country faced. When Pim addressed her once more, she would tilt her head at him, smiling as he covered his face in that way of his. He did that a lot it would seem, she would only assume out of shyness.

When he asked her question, she beamed, nodded vigorously. "No need for sorry, I am happy to!" She told him perkily, as she began to walk along by his side, adjusting the grip on her bow a thought struck her. She should probably tell Ling about her reservations, so that he knew what to expect. She would look down, her smile faltering slightly. "Ling, I should tell you something..." She began tentatively, before glancing his way. "I am not here to kill... I am here to only to heal. Or maybe... help in other ways. I cannot take life without reason." She admitted to him, watching his face to see how he would react. Wondering how he would take this information, would he think her weak or useless? No, surely not. This was Ling after all, Pim at the very least had high hopes that her fellow guildmate would understand.

WC:  Tag: @Guardian

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 24th August 2020, 9:55 am

For a moment, Sakura had thought to stop and say something to the Wizard Saint, but she just smiled lightly and began to move on herself. if she wanted get others distracted on this job, then she would feel slightly at fault for it. But only slightly. The inner realistic side of her simply pulled the comment that if they couldn't worry about the job first and then that was on them if they got hurt or died. Quickly, the idol shook that thought off as she couldn't allow her different thoughts blend together even on a job like this --rather especially on a job like this. With so many people around, one couldn't risk something coming out like that and needing to remain focused was of her main priority at this point.

Shrugging it off, the rainbow slayer hopped off the dock and began to make her way down the opposite way, staying along the shore and waving her left hand along the water, pulling a small water up from the wave of water pushing in. Making the water dance around lightly, she had brought it over toward her face and reshaped it into a small ball of water enough to be the size of a gumball. And much like the piece of candy, she tossed it right into her mouth and swallowed. Smiling, she would continue on her way until something caught her eye. A young looking girl with a sword easily as tall as its owner standing still. Seeming to be staring out to the sea, she would get closer and closer until the feeling of the heat radiating from her or her weapon kept her at a slight ease of distance. "Hey there. Do you want some company?" She offered, now that she took a closer look to the girl, she seemed a little too young to be out on her own, however knowing the stereotype of being confused as a young child quite often, she wasn't about to impose that on her either.

339 words

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 24th August 2020, 10:01 am

*Burp*

Well, couldn’t let himself fall short, could he? Gently setting one foot forward, Mura walked further into the land of Shadow Island, trying to recollect exactly what it was that he was called here for. However, his thread of thinking would be cut short by the next event that took his attention; a huge explosion in the distance, a resurface of light and energy big enough to be seen from miles away. Shit… Mura remembered none of that to be expected by whoever led him here. Was that… magic?

Mura quickly leapt straight forward, letting himself float and fly towards the expansion of power at a high speed. He kept accelerating, trusting his level of velocity and skill therein to bring him closer to the site in no time… until a bolt of lightning passed by, causing him to stagger for a brief moment in a mild surprise. No, that was a person…

Taylor?

He began following her trail carefully. Nothing but the after-bolts flowing in the air from her advance led him her way. He had to be quick, though; her Lightning Magic proved flawless in acceleration, but he was confident that he could track her down. If not by the bolts, then just by her magical signature, given that he was now certain of its exact look and sense.

At one point, when he had caught up to her - give or take 12 seconds or something - he would call out to his fresh guildmate: “Hey, Taylor! Nice to see you again! Don’t mind me; just trying to catch up to lightning, just another Tuesday…”

WC: 269
    @Taylor Akerley

Themes:
    Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Position : Coming Storm
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Post by Louie 24th August 2020, 11:49 am

"Hmph!" huffed the blonde, feeling the salty breeze whip against his face and his golden lochs as the glided over the coast, and then directly over the island. He had decided not to land right away and was looking over the terrain for something of interest instead, regardless of what his gorilla wanted. No matter what she came here for, she was contracted to guide and protect him at the end of the day. Parting ways wouldn't really benefit him that much!

It was shortly after the flight continued over the island that Louie spotted someone familiar. Someone with bright silver hair and a slender physique. Accompanying her were valkyries that the blonde had recognized in an instant. Immediately, he realized it was none other than his little piggy, Nessa Cordelia Lux. The airship came to an abrupt stop and began to make a slow descent to where she was.

"Oi!! Petit porcelet!" Louie yelled from above, attempting to get her attention despite the distance, "Look at me when I am talking to you! Hey!"

The voice would become more apparent as the airship made it's quick and safe descent, although there was no warning. It was clear by that shit-eating, pompous grin on his triumphant face that Louie was nothing short of pleased and somewhat amused to see Nessa here. She looked so pathetic down there—so he couldn't help but give her a little of his attention. He was a kind person, after all. He could be gracious, too!

Whumpf!

The airship suddenly swayed to the right, Louie losing his balance just a little when it did. When he turned around, a golden magic circle began cast just in front of Louie. From it came a spear made from the same aurum he boasted, shooting it forward as astounding speeds so it would pierce that... thing's throat from one side and out the other. After a pause, the gold dispelled into mana, the corpse of the thing falling to the ground.

"Don't ever interrupt me for something so pathetic, gorilla." Louie quipped, glaring at Aeluri with all the displeasure of his delight being ruined with that monster's showing up. How could she interrupt Louie's high spirits in such a way? "Honnêtement... you're an embarrassment. Can't you see that I'm talking? You don't have to get so loud because you can't handle one monster by yourself. Do you want me to hold your hand, too? Can you afford me? Non? Then shut up already... besides..." Louie turned back so he was looking at Nessa from below, his expression softening a bit from a frown into his bright, cheeky smirk, "...I won't have time to look after you in a second."

Post Word Count: 450 | Total Word Count: 450 | Needed Word Count: 450
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Testing:
    Testing:

@aeluri @Nessa Cordelia Lux
    ""

Last edited by Louie on 24th August 2020, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 24th August 2020, 12:00 pm

kuylrue

word count: 263
    total word count: 263
    tagged: @

٩( ๑•̀o•́๑ )و
    Althea ran aimlessly through the thick undergrowth of Shadow Island, her senses on the lookout for any lifeform that caught her interest.  Of course, there were all sorts of bugs and such in the ground, but as far as she could tell those were harmless.  Either way, if she simply obliterated all life she came into contact with, it had potential side effects for the biological community at large.  After all, she wasn’t hunting down monsters just because she felt like it.  There were people living on the island, and they probably needed the bugs alive as well!  Killing insects wasn’t any fun in the first place, so they could live to crawl around another day.

However, the blonde soon found something of interest.  Up until then, the scents hanging in the air were relatively varied.  Occasionally she’d pick up the signs of the same bird or whatever, but it was nothing unusual.  In stark contrast, all Althea could smell now were… rodents?  It wasn’t quite a rat-like smell, so perhaps some kind of squirrel?  After all, the tall canopy of trees in the shaded forest seemed like the ideal place for a critter like that.  And yet the domination of their scent suggested this part of the forest was their territory.  Did squirrels usually exhibit territorial behaviors to such a degree?  Althea could imagine them fighting amongst themselves for a tree or whatever, but not an entire patch of forest.  And it wasn’t just one of them either, the slayer had detected many individual odors throughout her time traversing the squirrel’s territory.

Ignacio
    Ignacio

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 18,415

Post by Ignacio 24th August 2020, 12:26 pm

It hadn't even crossed Mnemosyne's mind that she would need to defend herself if she wanted to come out of this with all nine lives. But who was she kidding? It wasn't like she could die anyway, it was just fun to think she had nine lives to begin with.

Post Word Count: 50 | Total Word Count: 50 | Needed Word Count: 50
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Pretty Good
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Eversum
    Eversum

Player 
    Lineage : Crystallized Record
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 10,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Overture
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eversum 24th August 2020, 12:27 pm

Eversum stepped off the boat, looking around the surrounding area apprehensively.  Honestly speaking, she wasn’t one-hundred percent sure why in the world she decided to go on such a venture to Shadow Island.  Sure, she wanted to help out the villagers, but fighting monsters?  Yeah, she wasn’t too much of a fan.  Additionally, the immense amount of people around only served to further disorient her.  What in the world were they even doing?  Was she supposed to just… start looking for monsters?  How about if she killed something she wasn’t supposed to?  In the first place, was Eversum capable of killing any of the creatures in the first place?

It wasn’t like she had much experience doing something like monster hunting in the past… actually she had none at all!  Sure, she could do something with her magic, but it wasn’t all that convenient to use.  From the looks of it, the mages present were more than enough for a bit of animal population control.  Eversum would rather take a nice comfy job where she could still help people out, but there wasn’t anything trying to eat her alive.  Well, being in danger once in a while was only natural for this kind of job, but the violet haired woman felt out of her league when compared to all of the others in the nearby area.  Heck, she wasn’t even positive how they would be operating, and yet some people had already gone off on their own.  But it wasn't like she was okay with getting paid for standing around and doing nothing...

word count: 263
    total word count: 263

Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

Moderator- Main Account- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 19,341

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twin Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grappa & Jellisha 24th August 2020, 12:31 pm

The distress from Shadow Island had even managed to garner the attention from the Rune Knights' own twin engineers, as the kids in question would be flying towards the land mass surrounded by waters. Grappa held a device in her hand similar to a tablet, though at its sides would be two handles with a small sensor near the upper left corner. "I think this is the place. The magic readings here are off the charts." Jellisha huffed to herself, thinking over the situation in her head. The others had been so busy, so of course the two would be the first to volunteer to go and investigate this disturbance on the island so that their parents or fellow generals had been forced to do so. "Something's bugging me though. Make sure to stay on your guard...and don't run off this time." Her tone of voice made it evident that her sister had a bit of a tendency to barrel through the first thing that caught her eye, leading to some rather inopportune moments of ensuring her cute head stayed on her shoulders. Grappa nodded in agreement while then looking down at an outcropping within the island. Near one of the shores would be a clear strip of land without any trees. Perfect for a landing! "Look!" she said, pointing the spot out to her sibling. Jellisha's crimson eyed peered downwards and then flew upwards towards Grappa again. "Good eyes. Follow me."

Their descent was quick, wings stretched to the sides as they sped down towards the ground. Before impact was made, they came to a halt, folding them back as the winds found their stream interrupted by the plumage of Exceed wings, halting their fall. By the time their paws touched the earth, they had become the child sized boots that house their human disguises. Grappa messed with the device again, this time by simply pressing a button and holding the back of it all across the scenery. "Geez. It's like a magic party here, and everybody's a mage. Humans, animals...are the trees made out of magic too?" She shared her results with her sibling, passing the device to her while securing the controller to her left arm just in case they would need to call for backup. Jellisha, on the other hand, would look up just as she had finished doing the same. From above a distance off from the island, their handy pet turned personal ride, G.O.L.I.A.T.H., would be hovering in the air, waiting for his next set of orders to be given. Was it a wise idea to agree to this job and not tell anybody? Probably not. But it wasn't like anybody would find out. Just a quick job and done. Back before anybody realized they were gone. Sure, their secretary would be beside himself but some stress was good for you.

"We're going in. Make sure that you keep our scanner ready. We don't know what's going to come at us in here." "Yep! Let's go!"

The two began their trek into the thicket, Jellisha leading the charge while Grappa would find herself lagging behind and keeping an eye out for any kind of dangerous beasts of any kind nearby.

WC: 536

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 YvWNyTL
    Eireen
    Eireen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Empyrean Reaper
    Experience : 19,499

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Melancholy
    Second Skill: Edge of Infinity
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eireen 24th August 2020, 12:39 pm

Eireen was initially shocked by the sheer number of people around, but the novelty of it soon wore off.  It was impressive that so many individuals had attended, but there were many other things to concern herself with.  And it wasn’t like she was planning on working with anyone.  Instead of being prepared for combat, Eireen was well equipped for a healthy bit of tourism.  It wasn’t often that you were allowed to go around a populated island without any worry.  Typically, when you saw someone walking around your backyard with a camera, you’d be suspicious.  But with all the mages running around, all the reaper needed to say was that she was tracking down monsters or whatever with her “magical lens”.

It wasn’t as if Eireen had the slightest interest in nature, she just wanted to snoop around.  Well, she was still going to take some cool pictures just for the sake of it, but that wasn’t her main objective.  There were all sorts of intriguing things just lying around, waiting to be discovered.  In the past when she still wasn’t allowed free reign of her movements, the reaper enjoyed skulking around in her free time.  Who knows, maybe she could find something fun that a random stranger discarded long ago.  Some may call it dumpster diving, but the pink-haired woman preferred to call it “resourcefulness”.  It wasn’t like she was rolling in money, and most of the time she had to stay put in one general area.  And thus, the only point of interest that she was permitted to interact with was the objects lying around.  Actually, the more she thought about it, the more depressing it seemed…  Anyways, Eireen didn’t care about hunting monsters.  She’d just kill one single beast or something and get paid for wandering around doing nothing.  

word count: 303
    total word count: 303

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 24th August 2020, 1:25 pm

This is the cut-off point and transition post from the second Midgame into the third. Continue with the same prompt and a 270 WC goal. Be mindful of excess WC and try not to over exceed your dedicated amount. Sign-up and job ending information will be in this post in the near future for those who want that information.

Final WC: 10,000 / 10,000 (40 excess)

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th August 2020, 9:44 am

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa wandered the streets of Shadow Island, moving further into town with the Valkyries by her side. They would converse lightly as they walked through the town, the girls occasionally becoming distracted by some interesting human feature or other. It was at this point that Nessa pulled out her iLac, logging onto her LacBook account. She had written a status earlier about the trouble on Shadow Island and the fact that she was heading out there to deal with. She didn't know what she had expected from the status, maybe that someone would see it and head there soon. There wasn't any comments on it as of yet, which made her hopes of such a thing happening seem even more unlikely.

"Er... Nessa Lux." Elgorea said, whilst Tiphanae and Nessa had remained quite ignorant to the distant shouts that had attempted to grab the Starlight Maiden's attention. Elgorea's demonically enhanced hearing certain had heard the shouting, and glancing up at the golden airship soaring way up ahead of them. Nessa would glanced at the red-head first, before following the line of her gaze and looking up into the sky. She stared for a moment, eying the golden vessel with confusion. Before seeing a small face peering over the edge at her, his devilish chin barely recognisable from where she stood. But it was him, and the beam that stretched across her face was a direct reflection of how pleased she was about it.

Throwing her hand up into the air, she would wave it vigorously, pocketing the iLac once more, she then used her left hand to cup her mouth as she shouted up to him. "LOUUUUIE!!!" She shouted up at him, genuinely pleased to see her dear friend and fellow guildmate.

WC: 292 Tag: @Louie @aeluri

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 60582_s

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 28th August 2020, 11:10 am

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 ZhCAjlE

With Mars supporting him, the Ambassador would stretch out his arm, a heavy, lance-like blade appearing within his grasp in an immediate flash and flicker of magical energy. His magical signature would, with every passing second, increase in intensity as rune on his body begin to set themselves alight with arcane glow. It was as the Second Seal had said. Time to have some fun. In a sudden burst of speed, the man's form would blur, an explosion of pressure pulsing out where he had sttod, propelling him towards one of the worms. With a single, decisive strike of the blade, the creature would be bisected with insane velocity before it could even register what had happened to it, the man coming to an immediate halt a good dozen meters away from the worm-like beast, which, with a splatter of dark, almost lilac blood, would collapse onto the ground with a heavy thud.

Another worm was swift to take its place, though. There were enough of them to easily swarm the small group of mages. Looked like it was time to clean up a little. With his free hand, the silver-haired Rune Mage would point a finger at the emerging beast, which opened its massive, tooth-filled maw with a low-pitched shriek before barrelling towards the man. The black scripture on his arm and hand lit up in a pink hue before, from his extremity, a projectile was fired at extreme velocity, slamming into the creature and taking effect immediately. Its form would freeze up before visibly changing in both color and texture, pillars of crystal bursting from it, turning it into a statue of quartz.

Word Count: 275

Yuri and Yuli
    Yuri and Yuli

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The First Blade
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 1,828,432

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Eyes of the God-Killers
    Second Skill: Everwinter Abyss Slayer
    Third Skill: Supernova Abyss Slayer

Post by Yuri and Yuli 28th August 2020, 11:47 am

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 LDzamIE

Shoving the machinegun's magazine into the weapon, the girl would swiftly pull back the bolt and let it snap back forward, the gun chambering a round. With a practiced move of her finger, she switched the firing move from safe to full-auto. It was ready to fire, the girl peeking through the scope at the worm-beast nearest to her position. With ever-stoic expression, the girl would press down the trigger of her weapon, the muzzle of the machinegun lighting up with the bright flash and thundering roar of a small explosion, which was immediately followed by another, and another, projectile after projectile fired at the creature. The worm, of course, had little to offer in terms of resistance. Its soft, almost leathery skin would swiftly be turned into swiss cheese by the sustained volley of gunfire, pained shrieks ringing out as it reared up and dropped onto the cold earth of Shadow Island, twitching for a few more seconds before ceasing its movements. Seemed like these were surprisingly easy to deal with. Well, given that this was the case ... it was time to exterminate the pest that the people of Shadow Island had been dealing with.

Seemingly turning into liquid metal, the gun in her hand would shift and change form into an orb of steel that would soar upwards with a hand motion of the Slayer, reaching its apex and bursting into a spray of metal, fragments spreading out into all directions. Before they could rain down, however, the fragments, too, would change their shape, forming into an array of different swords, knives, daggers, and blades that, upon the girl's command, would point downward at the creatures, taking careful aim to prevent accidentally hitting one of the other mages. With another hand motion, a downwards swipe, the blades would begin to burst towards the ground with decidedly excessive speed and power, showering the hoard of monsters in a rain of deadly projectiles, lilac blood beginning to stain the ground around them.

Word Count: 333

Soon... you will know despair, Guest.

Aspen Azarov
    Aspen Azarov

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Samurai Spirit
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 200,107

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Deus ex Machina
    Second Skill: Take-Over - Draconis
    Third Skill: Sanguine Avenger

Post by Aspen Azarov 28th August 2020, 12:14 pm

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 H9ZCiY4

As the mages around him would begin to spring into action against the monsters around, so would the wraith, intent on not falling behind. He had a job to do, after all. Rage gripped his consciousness, his ghastly voice ringing out under the helmet of his armor, the hoarse, almost whispered words echoing as he spoke. "Take ... Over ...", with these words, his own magic would activate, the armor he possessed seemingly shifting, expanding as shadows gripped his form and veiled him in darkness briefly, dispersing only moments later to reveal that his appearance had changed. The previously unseeming, mundane armor was replaced with one that shimmered in lightly gold, metallic hues, elaborately decorated with burgundy cloth, the wraith completing the magical transformation into the "... Arcane ... Warrior". Within the wraith's grasp, a large axe, it's metallic color shimmering in the twilight of Shadow Island, would materialize, alight with an azure aura of arcane energy.

Cassius, though, had little appreciation for the aesthetics of his armor or weapon. He cared about its capabilities, the results it could invoke. And of those capabilities, and those of himself, of course, he could be certain. Losing no time, the wraith would begin to charge at the nearest foe. The massive worm would rear up before him, opening its monstrous maw that split open into four toothy extremities, getting ready to bite down on the wraith. Of course, Cassius had other plans. Raising the axe in his right hand, he would swiftly and with characteristic force bring down the weapon, the blade cutting into the creature's head and forcing it onto the ground, which was shattered in a heavy crash under it by the excessive strength of the supernatural mercenary, who utterly crushed the worm udner the sheer power of the swing.

Word Count: 300

Nestor Azarov
    Nestor Azarov

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 1,288,966

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nestor Azarov 28th August 2020, 12:59 pm

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 DYMsGVu

With his magic building up in his body, cosmic energy began flowing through Shen's form, his breathing steadying, his shaking hands calming as he focussed, piercing eyes, alight in a glowing, magical golden gue, peering through the weapon in his hands at the hoard of beast. Taking a deep breath, the cosmic energy would flow into the dark bow in his hands, the Rune Knight officer beginning to chant once more. It would be the perfect opportunity to test out one of his newer spells.

"Fury of heaven, endless fire-", a golden magic circle would appear beneath his feet and spread out to cover the immediate area around him, rotating as he spoke. "-let your wrath bring forth catastrophy!". Pointing the bow upwards, an arrow of golden light would materialize within the weapon before Shen let go of the string, firing the projectile up into the sky, the arrow, merely a second later, vanishing in the dark clouds over Shadow Island. With a shimmer, the clouds would light up with a deeply red glow only a moment later, dozens and dozens of flaming spheres of fire barreling down through the cloudcover and towards the beasts below in stark resemblance of a meteor shower. With roars and screeches of pain, some of the worms would be struck and immediately incinerated by the immensely hot flames of burning plasma that seared their flesh, Shen taking out a bunch of them in one decisive strike.

Word Count: 242

Cyrus Gwydion
    Cyrus Gwydion

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Confidence International
    Experience : 1,293,344

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrus Gwydion 28th August 2020, 1:17 pm

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 DMOFRSB

She would just catch the crumbling of the anthill-like structure and the emergence of dozens, no, hundreds of Shadow Worms, a species native to Shadow Island, as she had learned. "Ohhhh!", she would exclaim excitedly, spotting the group of mages in its midst, a gleeful smile spreading across her face as she dashed forward with insane speed once again. She wanted in on this, even if she would only pick off a few stragglers or something like that, her fighting spirit, despite her unseeming appearance, being fairly developed.

Before she could engage any of the worms, though, she would hear the sudden ring of a voice close to her, whipping around to see, much to her surprise, the familiar sight of Mura Kensho, the man she had met when she had joined Fairy Tail. "Oh! Guildmaster! You're here, too! It's nice to see you!", Taylor would beam with an eccentric smile, lightning still coursing over her form. "Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run away from you or anything. I just saw these worms and thought that they would be a good opportunity to test out my magic a little. Did you come here to fight some of them, too?", she would ask excitedly, though it seemed that fate would answer her question for her. Around the two Fairy Tail mages, the ground would begin to rumble as well, more of the worm-like beasts bursting from the earth, similarly to how they had done on the rest of Shadow Island. "Oh! Seems like we'll have to deal with them anyway". The girl wouldn't wait for long, obviously. She was, in some sense of the word, a speed demon, after all, her form blurring with movement that was night instantaneous as she reappeared besides one of the worms, her finger making contact with the creature's leathery skin.

"Taser", the girl would say in a matter-of-fact tone, per her magical command, releasing thousands upon thousands of volts through the creature's body, blue sparks of electricity dancing across both her form and that of the beast as she dashed back. She didn't have speculate. The dose of electricity that had been administered would be enough to kill a fully-grown elephant on the spot, and much the same, the worm, strings of smoke rising from its blackened form, would slump over immediately, the smell of burnt flesh filling the air around the mages. That was only one of the few dozen worms that had appeared, though. Still, while the girl would have qualms using her full power on humans ... a pest like this one would be no issue at all.

Word Count: 438

@Mura Kensho

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Experience : 332,183

Post by Faulkner 28th August 2020, 1:46 pm

music and sound goes hand in hand,
    They're loud and beautiful, just like me.
    beware, beware, the music man likes to play

The green haired musician was shaking a bit, tears brimming his eyelashes as he was trying to keep himself together. He had let the disguise of the ring go down, showing his true self again as he stood there. One of the creatures had disappeared into ash unexpectedly. But it didn't matter to him. Two more still were there. "I didn't kill her… it wasn't my fault… it wasn't…" He felt the tears already falling. He was stood up tall with his wrists to his temples and hands gripped into fists enough to make his knuckles turn white. His eyelids were shit tight as he was trying to hold back his tears. He couldn't do this.

It took him a moment, but he realized the voices were gone, and they were replaced by a different one. His eyes shot open just as Ahote grabbed one of his wrists. His bright green eyes boring down on him as he was trying to even his breathing. He still couldn't breathe. He was hurting too much inside. He turned his hand to grasp Ahote's hand and hold it to his cheek after softly putting his lips to it. His eyes were seeming slightly vacant as he did his usual flirty action. This time though, it seemed he was starving for touch.

"She's gone…" He whined out softly. "I was married. And she was murdered." He closed his eyes as he shuttered, turning his head into Ahote's hand and trying to not completely break down. "Punch me. Or fuck me. Or both. Make me stop feeling this… It hurts too much."

Job info and Notes:
    tagged @Ahote 267 words
    template by punki

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 4
    Experience : 1,421,385

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Psionic Ascendance
    Second Skill: Manifold Armory
    Third Skill: Sepulchre's Sigil

Post by Knight Owl 28th August 2020, 9:51 pm

Days later after his previous job, Michael and Giselle were offered a job to dispatch certain creatures of the Shadow Island. From Hargeon, the both of them embarked on a ship towards the island to commence their mission, Giselle’s eyes gleaming at the amount of Jewels they would be receiving. Though no one told them they, or rather he, would be doing it alone.

“We’re here. And it seems like the party started without us.” She says, commenting on the events that have transpired within the island. There was a lot happening, and she would be damned if they let them outshine them. She sighs, looking at all the colorful, powerful, and eye catching magics all of them wield as they disembark from the ship.

Though just a normal soldier at first glance, one with sensitive magic sensory and the ability to sense demons would make his presence seem ominous, for a powerful demon is sealed away within his body. How it was possible is unknown to him, but Giselle knows exactly why. He is unaware of how his presence would affect certain mages, though perhaps it was best for him to not know else it would drive him to homicidal rage. Not really, but he’d just be frustrated.

Michael felt naked while wearing the exosuit designed by Giselle - an upgrade that would make him more resistant against the forces that may be. It was as if it was his second skin, and it was very flexible. “Nice ASSets.” Giselle said, looking at his behind, making sure to emphasize 'ASS' from the word.

“...thanks.” He replied.

[ Post Word Count - 267 ]

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Post by aeluri 31st August 2020, 2:49 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    I’m just a sentinel waiting for mountains to fall
    Job: Midgame Grind
    Post Word Count: 287
    Job Word Count: /XXX
    Muse: 8/10
    Music: Bad
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: None
    It seemed Louie was more focused on something else as the monster crept closer. However, upon Aeluri’s cry of warning, he attacked at once and took out the creature with sudden golden spears. The body thumped to the deck. Her shadowy gloves dissipated into the wind.

He began to berate her, which was nothing new, but it soured her mood. She had thought he’d care more about his ship than whatever he was doing just moments before. Wrinkling her nose and turning her mouth down into a grimace, Aeluri returned the glare her mentee gave. What a pretentious twat. Next time she would let his ship be destroyed. She decided to keep her scathing comments quiet, for now.

At last, as the ship was coming down to dock, Aeluri realized what had captured Louie’s attention. It was a woman, slender and silver-haired, surrounded by some more magical-looking women. She was waving excitedly at Louie, who was now sporting a charming smile. Aeluri raised an eyebrow. He’d never mentioned to her about making friends in Fiore, though that was not something they really discussed. With how talkative he was, surely he had mentioned this woman before. Perhaps Aeluri had been drowning his voice out.

The two departed the airship onto a nearby field. The captain had avoided the docks altogether and landed the millionaire’s ship on the closest place. Picnickers had to scatter below them.

“Mind introducing me to your friend, Louie?” Aeluri said cooly, an edge to her voice hinting at her saltiness from just minutes earlier. She stood with arms crossed and eyes narrowed, looking over the other woman and her companions.
    IVYLEAF33

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 60637_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 31st August 2020, 3:21 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Midgame Grind
    Post Word Count: 244
    Job Word Count: 000/XXX
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Floating With You
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Lightning flickered around the storm spirit as it and Beaux raced towards each other. The angel was thinking quickly, trying to figure out how he could defeat this thing. Not only was it massive, but it was angry, which made it all the more dangerous. Mid-flight, his wings began to transform, growing longer and taking on a medium gray color. He felt energy pool through his body as he propelled through the sky.

The two clashed just on the edge of the island. Beaux summoned powerful winds with his wings, sending them forwards to hit the spirit. He pumped the brakes, flaring out his wings to catch the wind and slow him before shooting upwards into the air. The winds collided with the giant hurricane body, ripping holes in the walls. The cyclone recovered instantly, covering the gaps.

“Merde,” Beaux swore with a frown. How was he supposed to fight this thing? It was hard to focus on problem solving when he had to continuously dodge the sweeping arms of the storm spirit. While he was quick in the sky, the spirit was learning. Dodging one false swipe led him to being smacked straight down towards the ocean by the other arm. Beaux plummeted at immense speed. He only had a few seconds to spread his wings and slow his fall. At the last moment he tucked them in and pierced the water’s surface feet first as not to break his bones on impact.
    @
    IVYLEAF33

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 60654_s
    Clementine
    Clementine

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 22,004

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chromatic Graffiti
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Clementine 31st August 2020, 4:09 pm

CLEMENTINE
    Clem
    Rising from the bottom.
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 200/200
    Job: Mid Grind
    Tagged: @DOPPO
    Mood: Yay!
    Muse Music: Fight Back
    Word Count: 260/XXX
    ”I-, Wha-” Clem stuttered, caught by surprise by the girl’s assumption of the situation she was in. “How dare-” she began, clenching her fists, but the girl had already walked off. Gross! There was no way her and the cop would ever be like that! Not only were they from opposing forces, but she was so not into him. The painter gritted her teeth.

“YoU hAvE tHe RiGhT tO rEmAiN SiLeNt,” Clem mocked under her breath, scowling at the officer. She’d heard the whole speel before. “Fuck you Doppo, why would I tell you shit ‘bout me? So you can use it against me? Hell naw,” she snapped, keeping her distance as much as the cuffs would allow. “Don’t act like you a friend or some shit.”

Clem knew she was at Doppo’s mercy at the moment, but that didn’t stop her snippy attitude. She was pissed, partially at herself for being caught, but mostly at the whole situation. Currently she was being dragged along behind him further onto the island. There was no telling how long they would be here and her wrist was already aching from the metal. Clem let out an angry sigh. This sucked big time.

After her initial angry outburst, Clem remained quiet, brooding. There had to be some way out of this, there just had to. With Doppo being a Major General, she was less likely to escape once she was brought to Era. Fleeing small town jails was a hell of a lot easier than getting out of the prison by their headquarters.
    Space for Notes!
    IVYLEAF33

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 3 60657_s

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 12:31 am