Name: Nestor Azarov
Birthday: 17th of August
- Nestor is an Esper and member of the Paladin Order of Pergrande
- Various large and small scars all over his body
Personality: Nestor Azarov is a man of many mysteries. His natural personality is best described as overly serious, professional, direct, and most importantly of all, intensely loyal. To whom is up for debate, in the eyes of those that Nestor has betrayed, that is. In reality, he is loyal to only one master: The Empire of Pergrande. Nestor has been born with the ability to produce and control psionic energies, classifying him as an esper. It was therefore that he was inducted and trained in the Paladin Order from a very young age, becoming a soldier of Pergrande at the age of 18. Subsequently, Nestor is trained both psychologically and ideologically and readily subscribes to Pergrande's ideals of anti-magic discrimination and exclusion, imperialism, and supremacist tendencies.
In the subsequent years, the man discovered his psionic oracle and consequently trained in the arts of infiltration, his skillset soon finding use among the intelligence division of the Paladins. Nestor, in that regard, is a man of many talents, and acting is one of them, the man soon finding purpose as a spy, sent to all manners of nations in Ishgar to obtain information and data for the Empire of Pergrande. For this task, he uses several alter-egos and personality traits associated with these characters, the way he presents himself, along with his name, changing fluidly and frequently depending on the details of his mission. Despite this, Nestor has not lost sight of who he is and where he comes from. He takes pleasure in his work and continues to do so for the sake of his motherland. In recent times, with the outbreak of war and the situation that has transpired in Felidae, he was assigned a new mission: To infiltrate the guilds of Fiore and obtain as much information as possible about the nation's mage population. Perhaps, if possible and when opportunity presents itself, his mission objectives could extend much further. After all, a strategically placed operative can often make or break a situation.
Nestor is a fighter through and through, and in combat functions with extreme efficiency and precision. He has been trained as a soldier and combatant from a young age and is proficient with a wide variety of fighting styles, martial arts, and weapons. He speaks all major languages of Ishgar fluently with the sole exception of Davni. He doesn't excel as a leader, much preferring to work and fight alone. He readily takes and executes orders or outright refuses them, depending on the persona employed, doing anything to obtain an advantageous position. He does not adhere to morals or ethics, especially when dealing with mages, viewing them as sub-human.
- Blades: Blades, as opposed to any other form of weaponry, are elegant, precise, yet simple, constituting the pinnacle of human ingenuity. While Nestor is highly proficient in any kind of fighting style and with any kind of weapon, they are his favorite tools to use for just about any purpose.
- Control: Nestor likes being in control of a situation and other people. The feeling of accomplishment and gratification when a plan works out exactly how he envisioned it, when others do exactly what he wants them to, is something that drives him forward.
- Food: Work takes him to all kinds of exotic places, and while the food of the motherland is nostalgic and has its own kind of charm, it is very fair to say that food almost everywhere else is simply better. Nestor ergo enjoys tasting the food of other cultures quite a bit.
- Mages: Nestor is a Pergrandean through and through, adhering to the distinct ideology that mages are not only inferior, but also malicious and evil. The recent developments on the continent of Ishgar have only reinforced his belief.
- Blabbermouths: People who don't know when to shut up are not only annoying, but also a detriment in his line of work. Sooner or later, they will be disposed of.
- Idiots & Incompetence: People who don't know how to hold their own in the world deserve anything that's coming to them.
- Supremacy: Nestor firmly believes that Pergrande will rule all of Ishgar, and he is willing to do anything to make this belief a reality.
- Power: He seeks to increase his strength and power in order to perfect his efficiency. The mission takes priority, and more power means better capabilities to serve the motherland.
- Finding his Sibling: Something that busies him quite a bit, and not in a good way. He often thinks about Irina with negative feelings, though doesn't let anyone else know. As far as everyone else is concerned, he views his sister as dead.
- Exile: Being exiled and banished from Pergrandean service, losing his purpose and his home.
- Defeat: A future in which the Empire of Pergrande is defeated and suffering the consequences of such a defeat.
- Obsolescence: He fears a scenario in which his services are no longer required.
Height: 5 feet 10 inches | ~178cm
Weight: 171lbs | ~78kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Light
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: On his tongue
Tattoo Color: White
Faction: The Luminous Covenant
Faction Chapter: Ca-Elum
He is part of the Luminous Covenant with his alter ego Aaron Smith, for the time being infiltrating the Ca-Elum chapter of this Faction.
- Alter-Ego Appearance:
Last edited by Nestor Azarov on 12th November 2022, 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total