Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by Dagda 31st August 2020, 8:04 pm

Enemy:

Space Dad
    Dagda
    Just call it an adventure and it ain’t so bad!
    Job: Mid Grind
    Post Word Count: 231
    Job Word Count: 231
    Muse: Daddy/10
    Music: Fight Back
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    The cocoon ripped open at last, the material curling back as it deposited the creature to the forest floor. Among the grass, a weird and fearsome creature stood. Unlike typical bugs that came from cocoons, this being was fully formed and fully alert. It appeared like a humanoid wasp, bearing the abdomen of the bug from the rear but sporting a more human-like body. It seemed heavily armored in layers of black and yellow exoskeletal material.

The creature spotted Dagda and raised its jagged arms in front of it in alarm. Large wings fluttered as it hovered just above the ground. “Engarde, stranger!” it cried out to the titan in a nasally voice. “Why hast thou come to mine hatch-spot?”

Dagda was utterly confused. He’d never seen anything like this creature before. There were bugs on Tetsukazu, yes, but never this big and never able to talk.

“Er… I saw your cocoon and I was curious,” Dagda replied with a shrug. His fists were still raised and he stood in a defensive position. From a distance away he heard the sounds of fighting. The group he had followed was fighting whatever was in that anthill thing. He had to hurry up and join them!

“Excuses! I see thou hast come to kill me in mine own home! Prepare, fiend!” the wasp-man shrieked, then flew right at the titan with fists flying.
    @
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by Guest 2nd September 2020, 11:26 am

It was turning into a bit of a slaughter really and as Miranda and Rengar continued to make their way through the forest, neither of them had found much in the way of decent competition. Most had simply been wielding poles which was hardly going to do much against the animal pair. It was a little frustrating and not enough to dampen either Miranda’s anger or Rengars lust for blood. They needed a different sort of prey to hunt and soon, otherwise they were going to go crazy. Sadly for the moment. They didn’t seem to have much option besides killing the weaklings.

Slashing another of the weaklings, Rengar would chuckle lightly as her target's scream was cut off half way through, the fool's body crumpling to the ground. Even though the opponents weren’t much good, they were at least enough to keep her skills somewhat sharp. As she was about to turn around to face her mistress, a new scent would capture the huntress’s attention and a smile would cross her features. She sensed magic and a fairly strong source of it too. Perhaps they’d be able to give her the fight she desired? There was only one way to find out!

“I smell a mage! Let’s take them!” Without another word, Rengar would suddenly tap into her stealth form and dash off, leaving a rather bemused Miranda behind.

“I’ve told you not to do that! Get back here Rengar!”
    She screeched, before sighing and following her aggressive spirit as best she could. The bunny girl could begin to sense the magic power of their target too. It had a flame like vibe to it, which only caused the rabbit to smile.

(284 Words)

Post by Guest 2nd September 2020, 11:41 am

Recognising the voice of her closest friend aided Kalama in cutting through her wall of anxiety and confusion. Slapping herself rather unexpectedly on the head with her free hand, the blonde haired warrior would take a breath and focus on the situation at hand. For a moment, she did not say anything at all, collecting herself, before saying, “You did not tell me that there were going to be dozens of mages taking part in this little hunt. I was expecting a handful at most.” It was humiliating to have been petrified by fear so easily and Kalama admitted to herself that perhaps she was just never going to have Aoi’s gift at being sociable with people she did not.

As Aoi shot at the lizard, capturing its attention, Kalama summoned her moon blade and charged forwards, unleashing a crescent shaped blast from her weapon as she did so. A potent blow and it smacked the lizard hard in the back, knocking it off balance. It was sturdy though and did not get up, instead deciding to let loose with a powerful roar, revealing its position to all those in the area. It sounded like a rallying cry of sorts and the sounds of other reptiles could soon be heard, heading in their direction. As the one they were fighting tried to stand up, Kalama would raise a hand and deliver a powerful arc of lightning, causing it to twitch on the floor. She was uncertain as to how wise it was to let it scream but it was too late for that anyway.

It was then that the lizards kin would appear, causing the blonde to state the blindly obvious, “Another wave coming in.”

(286 Words)

Post by Guest 2nd September 2020, 11:52 am

If she was honest with herself, Bastila had no real idea about why she had agreed to take part in the hunt, other than the obvious. She had never been one to enjoy killing wildlife and honestly felt it to be a waste of her powers but as always, the amount of jewels on offer had won out and so the tall blonde had eventually landed on the shore. The phoenix mage had never been keen on boats and had flown instead, making sure that her landing spot was safe from the eyes of anyone else. Appearances must be kept, after all and she had an image to maintain. There were an awful lot of magical signatures around though and the motherly mage could not help but feel just a little curious. She had met very few in her journeys so far, outside those within the Hidden Blades.

Not quite knowing where to start, the blue eyed woman would simply pick a random direction and begin to walk, deciding to let fate choose who or what she would have to fight. The flyer had been awfully vague but Bastila was confident in her skills. The phoenix would have her chance at spreading her wings today, that much was for sure. It had been a while since she had let loose and she was intrigued to see just how her powers were developing. In truth, her mind was still on her and Sakura’s encounter with Miguel and his thugs and that meeting only pushed her further when it came to gaining more strength. Both for her own sake and her daughters.

(271 Words)
    Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Mythical- Zodiac Key- Limited Edition- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion’s Might
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 1,160,407

Post by Lehanna Seraph 3rd September 2020, 1:53 pm

The brunette continued to make her way for the area in question she had wanted to go. The feeling of warm heated air and the scent of smoldering earth and molten levels of heat was her goal. And though she did anticipate the idea she may get in over her head, this was an area that she felt comfortable in trying to overcome. Granted, the idea that she could surely go ahead with being in a forested area where anything could potentially be nothing but burnt away led her to the probability of beginning a forest fire and frankly... that was not her goal. God only knows what could happen if she tried such a thing, so she had given that idea up and decided the next best option. But, the young teen paused for a moment to look out to the sea. This was the first time that she had even been on a beach and looked out to the ocean.

Captivated almost by how the world painted itself in such a majestic and wonderful view had bought a stranger enough time to approach her. With a raised brow, the brunette looked over to see a girl looking toward her with a small smile. ”Umm.. I suppose so.” For a moment, the fire slayer turned herself to look over the girl, looking her over in a bit of confusion. ”You look a little familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?” She asked, looking back to the sight of the horizon and then over to her volcanic destination. ”And I hope you aren’t afraid of a little fire.”

268 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 3rd September 2020, 2:12 pm

The cursed brunette didn’t really expect much of the same either. If anything, the yelling was a little much, however she wasn’t going to berate her over that. Not after the way she saw how the curse affected her ability to socialize with others. ”Y’all think I took headcount on this? Girlfriend, I was just as shocked as you we- aight, maybe almost as surprised as y’all were.” Letting out a small sigh, she would simply put her energy into the current fight she had begun to interrupt. With her couple shots connecting, Kalama quickly followed up with a devastating strike to the chest. With that, the lizard they had attacked let off a sudden scream of sorts, or perhaps a rallying cry. Whatever it was, the sound of rustling bushes caught the attention of the farm girl either way.

As she turned her back to her cursed companion, a crashing sound of thunder ended the life of the lizard quickly. What she didn’t expect had been the half a dozen emerging lizards surrounding the two. ”I got these three, y’all get the others.” The officer suggested, taking an aim with her now and firing. Not going more than 5 meters, the shot seemed to miss the intended target and her eyes widened. ”What...” Muttering, she would aim once again, this time realizing the view had begun to blur. After a bit of range, the sight was becoming darker, blurrier, and in the next several fired, barely managed to hit once. ”What.. what in the hell is goin’ on?”

259 words

]
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 4th September 2020, 8:32 am

Taylor finally braked on her advance towards what looked like a huge anthill, soon to reveal itself to be the emergence of an army of vermis - worm-like monstrosities with hostile intents towards them. They hissed and growled, or they made the sounds simulating that, as Mura raised a hand to greet Taylor with a half-hearted salute.

“Good to see that you’re helping out here too,” he complimented her proactivity. After Taylor explained that she wanted to test the waters with these worms and see what her magic could do to them, Mura nodded and decided to join up with her, unsheathing Harusame and standing next to the fellow swordswoman. “Guess I can, since I’m here and all. Uh… try and keep up with your brav-“

He just wanted to give her an incentive to, y’know, do well and put lots of effort into her combat - not because he doubted her dedication, but because… well, because he found it a responsibility for him as Guildmaster to draw out effort from his guildmates. It was like being a parent; sometimes, they asked their kids to do better even though both were aware of their dedications to studies, training etc. Mura wasn’t a parent, though, so until he became one, he couldn’t stand with that comparison and call it authentic or reasonable coming from him.

But alas, he didn’t even need to say anything. Taylor had already unleashed her electric surge upon one of the worms, cooking its internal tissue to instant death with a ridiculously high voltage. One more dug itself up from the earth and approached her, but Mura had already leapt towards it to refine his own sword skills a little. With a non-powered Harusame, he cleaved through its mouth and cut open its torso all the way down to the middle of its body, the two sides falling to the ground without life.

Then, his eyes went back to Taylor… wanting to see what she would do next.

3rd MG WC: 331
    @Taylor Akerley

Themes:
    Iris
    Iris

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Atlantis
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 145,230

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocular Requip
    Second Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill: Probs Something Kinky

Post by Iris 6th September 2020, 5:06 am

"Mmmm~" came a delicious hum, seemingly from thin air.

And indeed, from literally thin air, he appeared! As if summoned by Baird's last words-- there was truly no better phrase to count as his summoning-- something was happening nearby. Right behind the two male Buzz Killers coalesced a form, at first nothing but a few foggy particles but quickly gaining enough substance to show a cloud patterned after the galaxy beyond itself. Two glowing orbs of gold peered at them for no more than a second before the ball of gas exploded into the familiar purple-haired man. How he traveled when in his space dust form was a mystery he never felt compelled to explain. Was he already in the area for some reason or could he just detect interesting scenarios between his friends and warp there instantly? Was he just everywhere at once when he felt like it? A frightening concept, but it was far from impossible. He wasn't of this world and could basically do whatever he wanted.

While most might have some sort of empathy or sympathy for the sight of one friend clearly having a break down of great magnitude, Iris Esperanza displayed none of that. Baird's demand for what others might call self-destructive or unhealthy behavior was something Iris understood well and would have no problem obliging. How silly Baird was to ask Ahote for either of those things! "Both it is, handsome~" he purred, slipping right in between the two and swinging a fist with the force of someone who also dealt with difficult emotions with masochistic tendencies. Whether it connected or not was irrelevant, since he'd follow it with an equally forceful kiss.

[wc: 280]

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 60728_s
    Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Post by Louie 6th September 2020, 3:48 pm

When the airship docked on the field closest to Nessa, Louie was the first to hop off and greet her. There was this wild smirk on his face as he approached her, paying her... valkyries no attention at all. He didn't really like them.

"Yes, I do mind. But I'm actually in a pretty good mood now, so I suppose she can at least know your name, Gorilla." Louie pushed his blonde hair back as he wrapped an arm around Nessa's shoulder, hooking her in with that cocky look on his face. "That's Aeluri, my glorified tour guide. But she loves it when you call her Gorilla. It's like a little something from home~" Louie made a face at Aeluri before gesturing back to Nessa, "And this is Nessa. She's my... well, companion. Great. Now that you two are just meilleurs amis, let's get a move on."

Louie removed his arm from Nessa's shoulders, clearing his throat. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't entirely sure what he should've called Nessa. Ever since that incident seven or so years ago, he had never called another human being a friend. She reminded him a lot about Warren, too, which made it all the more uncomfortable.

"Wait—" Louie turned around with a suspicious look on his face, "what are you doing here, anyway? Last I checked, all of you sorcerers were supposed to be culling a bunch of beasts and monsters, and I don't see a single thing here."

WC: 248 | Total WC: 248 | WC Needed: ??? @aeluri @Nessa Cordelia Lux meilleurs amis = best friends brute = beast  ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Ling
    Ling

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 23,637

Post by Ling 6th September 2020, 4:10 pm

When Pimwadee confessed her true intentions of coming on this job, Ling's eyes widened fractionally. At first, he was silent. There was a pause between her confession and his doe-eyed gaze that felt like a rift between the two friends. But really, it was nothing of the sort.

"Really? That's..." Ling's cheeks turned pink, but not with the usual shyness and bashfulness that came so easily to this young man. A small smile stretched as far across his pretty face as it could as a heavy, strained sigh of a relief left his lungs, a hand over his chest. "That's really amazing, Pimwadee! H-Honestly, I came here to stop all of these people. Everyone came here ready to kill all of these creatures for no other reason than because they were told to... I doubt anyone has stopped to wonder why the creatures are causing problems, let alone trying to find some other way... " Ling sighed again, his face crestfallen once more. "B-But when I saw all of those sorcerers step off the boats... well, there's no way someone like me could stop them. I'd get totally trampled over... but since you're here, I-I think I can at least help them. I... I really don't want to see needless bloodshed... especially when we don't know what we're really doing to this island..."

The blonde man pulled his hood down over his face again, shielding his doe-eyed expression from his friend, bashful as usual. After his own confession, he began to walk ahead with his hood covering his face.

"R-R-Right! Let's get going—Unghf!!" Ling tripped over something hard and fell face-first into the ground, unable to really see where he was going with his hood covering his face like that. After some brief groaning, the blonde man strung right back up on his feet and turned to look at Pimwadee. "S-Sorry about that! Uhm! Which way should we go first? We should hurry... p-probably!" he insisted, blood running down his nose and lips.

WC: 333 | Total WC: 333 | WC Needed: ??? @Pimwadee ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 6th September 2020, 4:32 pm

While Ahote was becoming more familiar with his companion's needs during their emotional meltdowns, he was still trying to adjust to them. Last time, he didn't help Iris in the way he needed it, and he wanted this time to be different. Well, wanted it.

"I mean—?!!" Ahote started, bracing himself to sucker punch Baird right before none other than Iris Esperanza slipped in between them, doing that and then some. He gave Baird a nice punch and then a forceful kiss to smooth over the edges. Really, it was no surprise for Iris to turn up like this, and neither was his introduction anything short of how he usually acted, either. Still, Ahote felt a little irritated that such a good opportunity to get better at these sorts of things was taken from him! Just like that!

"Don't tell me you were there the entire time, Iris? It's like the most bizarre and sexual things just... summon you!" Ahote huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose with an indignant look on his face. A sort of 'I wanted to be the one who did it!' face. Of course, he'd never admit it.

Now that he, Iris, and Baird were together, all that was missing was Aeluri. Really, he wasn't sure if she came out to Shadow Island like the rest of them did, and he wasn't entirely sure what the other two were doing here either. Probably for fun, or maybe they were here to find someone. Sometimes the four of them mentioned trips like these and other times they didn't. However, more often than not, they all ended up together anyway.

WC: 273 | Total WC: 273 | WC Needed: ??? @Baird @Iris  ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 6th September 2020, 5:00 pm

There was a tired and stern look on Doppo's face as he dragged her into the depths on Shadow Island, listening to her shameless comments on him and her opinions about him. With his Anger Management deactived and the girl cuffed to his wrists, there wasn't any need for his outraged persona to remain active any longer. Without any notable marker, the effects his magic had on his emotional energy reverted back to very little at all, although the physical effects it had on his body would remain and wouldn't go away for a few hours.

"I'm only telling you your rights because everyone has them... and there are certain things that you can't take away from someone, no matter what... but I don't think people who associate with a guild like yours could understand that..." Doppo sighed, shaking his head as they began to make their way into a small wooded area, "And just so we're clear, I'm not acting like your friend, miss... I don't want to be friends with someone who is with such a bad lot, but my colleagues tell me that I'm hard to have a conversation with... so... I'm trying to get better at having conversations... so what's your name?" the redheaded Major General looked back at her as the groves of trees began to envelop them in darkness. He was sure they would run into monsters eventually, and he wasn't going to sit around at the shore and do nothing. After all, he came here to slay monsters, and he would do as he was being paid to do. It's just that he had a plus-one now!

WC: 274 | Total WC: 274 | WC Needed: ??? @Clementine ""
    Template by ivyleaf33

Ignacio
    Ignacio

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 18,415

Post by Ignacio 6th September 2020, 10:33 pm

"Well, won'tcha look at that? The little lady caught herself in a fix with a Major General. That's too bad..."

Somewhere in a treetop, Juuya was lounging on a branch, watching Clementine be dragged away by a redheaded Rune Knight like some dead weight. He knew who he was, or at least what he meant to the Rune Knights, but he had never expected Clementine to be so easy of a catch. It was actually less cute and more of a disappointment, really.

Juuya was not here to babysit his guildmate or really pay her or anyone else any mind. He was looking for someone—an enemy of the guild—who is said to have fled to Shadow Island during his previous pursuit. With all of this monster hunting going on, it was probably easy to hide in the chaos of it all. But men like him were easy to find if you knew where to look, and that's precisely what he was on his way to do, until this.

It wasn't a big deal. If Clementine got captured that easily, she probably deserved it. She'd probably hold everyone back in the future, when it really counted. But, since he was here and saw them both together, it was something sort of an obligation for him to at least tag along. You know, to say he saw it happened—and maybe just to tease her a bit while she was in her fix.

So, hopping from branch to branch, he followed them, a faint blue glow illuminating the burned man so that if Clementine was looking heavenward, she'd see him. She'd see his taunting, crooked smirk.

"Maybe if I put on a tutu and did a little dance, she'd see me better? Pfftahah...! What a trip."

WC: 293 | Total WC: 293 | WC Needed: ??? @Clementine @DOPPO ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pimwadee 11th September 2020, 10:58 am

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

Pimwadee would feel herself growing increasingly anxious in these moments, waiting to see how Ling would react to this information. Where she was from, life was very much respected but she knew that other cultures might think differently and she wasn't sure how to feel if Ling didn't feel the same. What if he found her point of view offensive, and didn't want to be friends any more. It was a big 'if' but a concern nonetheless.

Finally, he spoke, a pause between his words that felt like it was stretched out for longest than it was. Until finally, he would explain that he felt the same. He was here to help the animals too, the knowledge of which only increased her admiration of him. "You are?? Oh, that makes me so happy to know!" She exclaimed, her mood instantly lifted by him. Once again she was reminded how lucky she was to have met Ling and make such a wonderful friend, and to know that he shared her values just made their friendship so much more wonderful.

"Yes, let us go!" She chirped happily in agreement, once again making her way through the town. She would look around at Ling's question, contemplating the best option. "As you said there are many mages here, we should follow some groups. Maybe they will lead us to the creatures." She suggested, figuring this might be a good way to proceed. As she glanced back at Ling, her eyes widened like saucers, and an expression of concern fell over her face. "Ling! You are bleeding!" She cried, reaching for the satchel and trying to find a cloth for him.

WC: 277 Tag: @Ling

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 11th September 2020, 6:15 pm

So this girl wasn't a fanatic or even remotely paid attention to magazines and what not? Well, there was a decent beginning to this. Something more peaceful and relaxed in having a fair chance in knowing someone without the bias of being known as even a minor celebrity, most likely second or third to the Wizard Saints and guild masters of the many guilds around. "I guess so, but I'm sort of glad to hear you don't know me from off the top of your head." She replied at first to the younger of the two teens, looking down a bit while she seemed a little distracted. Curious as to what she was looking at, her eyes gazed out to the ocean and took a moment of silence despite her next question to wonder what the girl was thinking. A bit of a hard read, but with some time she could do better.

With a light smile, Sakura looked over with a smirk and pounced forward a little to catch up to the brunette. "Hardly." She replied, continuing along. "And i'm Sakura... Do you mind if I ask if you're out here on your own on purpose or did you intend to meet someone?" She tried her best to avoid bringing up age or height issues. Having her own experience in the field, she was afraid to step on the wrong toes, however that was something that was very much easier said than done. "And I just need to make sure you're alright too. Who knows what exists on this island, so if you have a phobia or so and we come across it, I don't want you to freeze up out there and risk us both."

291 words

Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

Moderator- Main Account- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 19,341

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twin Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grappa & Jellisha 20th September 2020, 1:50 pm

"See anything, Grappa?" Jellisha asked while she was forcing her way through the dense foliage nearby their landing spot. Her sister would be trailing behind her slowly, keeping hold on her scanning device while keeping the sensor pointed forward. "These readings are off the charts!" she announced just in time to be met with a branch swing towards her face. While she wasn't quick enough to completely clear the attack of branches, the girl received a mouth full of leaves for her troubles. She spat what what was in her mouth while fumbling and nearly dropping the device in both of her hands. After that display, she peered back over at Jellisha's slow progress through the forest and continued after her tiny legs moving forward. They had already landed in a pretty remote area compared to everything else, so there was little reason to allow her sibling to lose herself in these wooden boroughs of this strange island. Jellisha would come to a fork in the trail where there stood a giant bulb of...something or another. The two Generals would sit and stare in amazement at the majestic piece of fauna. It was akin to one of those strange, giant flowers whose petals almost seemed to radiate their royal colors proudly. While it did likely make sense that it was to ward off anybody from coming nearby, the scanned didn't seem to detect that anything was going on with it just yet.

"Let's break here." Jellisha huffed and leaned down on a tree trunk nearby, wiping her forehead of sweat. "It's been like 10 minutes and I feel like I jogged around the castle five times." Grappa dialed a few things on board her scanner while looking around her curiously. Odd, there was a massive signature nearby but no signs of any kind of animal or life that she could tell. "A-Ah! Something's here! I've never seen a magic signature in something not human!" Her sibling's rest was immediately cut off as she spun around, knife still in hand and at the ready to be sent into something foolish enough to approach. The two huddled together, emerald eyes would face down at the device while crimson ones darted from one way to another. Silence was constant, both girls hearing something rustling. Movement was pushing aside leaves, causing branches to shake yet no signs of any bear, wolf, or even a really upset rabbit could be seen. Yet behind them, leaves would begin to unfurl, petals rearranging themselves to resemble menacing fangs. Glistening white barbs inside would hunger for another meal. It wasn't until the ravenous cry behind them that the two would jump back in time to prevent themselves from getting snacked on.

While Jellisha had cleared the swipe in full, Grappa would currently find the strap attaching the scanner to her shoulder underneath one of the fronds. As the monster beast brought its paw back to itself, Jellisha dove to grab her sister's arm and begin to pull. "Get your own damn dinner, you stupid plant!...Ngh!" The tug of war between them was fierce, the girl's heels digging into the soft earth below while slowly pulling back to reclaim her sibling. "Get offa me! We're not that edible! I promise!" Once her legs had touched the ground again, she joined her sister and doubled the efforts of pulling the scanner away. It was a great match between the three, but the monstrous plant either decided to cut its losses or relent its catch away. With a massive shove, the girls were sent tumbling backwards through shrubs and a blur of green foliage until finally coming to rest a few seconds later.

Grappa would remain on top of her sister, undamaged but a little worn from being throw across the forest. The scanner was in pretty decent shape all things considered, though the strap needed readjusting as it was wide enough to fit over a boulder now. Jellisha groan and sat up while trying to get her eyes to stop spinning. They found themselves nearby two others currently in the forest. A pretty heroic looking boy that appeared to be bleeding badly and...a dark skinned woman that looked cold. Wasn't she freezing out here dressed like that? Ever the twin to make a first impression, Grappa would rush towards the man with a concerned face. "Ah, are you okay?! Did you need evac of any kind?...Whatever that means. Jellisha! This guy's bleeding!" Jellisha would simply continue to sit down and wonder why she was fated to live such a busy and often hectic life. After another moment, she stood up and would make her way over towards the group. "Hey. What's going on here?"

WC: 784

@Pimwadee @Ling

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 YvWNyTL
    Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 21st September 2020, 8:56 pm

kuylrue

word count: 357
    total word count: 357
    tagged: @

٩( ๑•̀o•́๑ )و
    Althea had been looking for an animal to pick a fight with, and she finally found something.  Surprisingly, the forest hadn’t been absolutely crawling with aggressive little critters.  However, in stark contrast, this part of the forest had tons of life signatures converging towards her.  The youth couldn’t help but smile, slowing her brisk stride to a leisurely walk.  The fact that squirrels of all things were her attackers was rather amusing, she’d actually spent some time as a squirrel herself in the past.  It was kinda a weird experience, but hey, it was fine now.  It had been a long time since the rodent fiasco, so she would’ve completely forgotten about it if not for her opponents.  However, it wasn’t like she was going to spare the rodents just for a small connection like that.  Althea was getting paid to eradicate the local population, so that’s exactly what she’d do!

And soon, the first squirrel came into her field of view.  If not for her exemplary eyesight, she probably wouldn't have spotted it so early through all the thick undergrowth.  But luckily for her, and unluckily for her prey, it proved to be a rather simple task to detect its approach.  However, as the squirrel soared from the treetops and towards her face, Althea couldn’t help but notice a few peculiarities in its appearance.  Instead of those dead, beady black eyes commonly seen in the species, this squirrel had a red haze in its pupils.  Additionally, it seemed as if it hadn’t been taking very good care of its teeth because they were long, gnarled, and yellow.  If you let things get that out of hand, you’d give yourself a toothache!  Well, Althea supposed that that was the least of the rodent's problems.  Before it could even get close, she had just used a bit of wind pressure to reduce it to a red mess on a nearby tree trunk.  Honestly, it was just a wee bit anticlimactic, but hopefully, the smell of squirrel blood would attract more!  Just facing one wasn’t that eventful, but maybe it’d be fun if they all came out at once!

Eireen
    Eireen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Empyrean Reaper
    Experience : 19,499

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Melancholy
    Second Skill: Edge of Infinity
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eireen 21st September 2020, 8:58 pm

Eireen still wanted to ensure at least one magical beast kill, but she’d save that for later.  First things first she wanted to do a bit of sleuthing in the forest for fun.  Even if people came across her walking around aimlessly, it was doubtful that they’d actually stop and talk to her.  After all, weren’t a lot of these mages borderline psychopathic introverts, only leaving their bone-filled dens of magic to hunt down their next victims?  Or maybe that just prejudices on her part.  Sure, most of the mages that the pink-haired woman came in contact with were kinda bad people.  But then again, most of those people had been from that super-secret club she was a part of, so that said more about her than it did mages as a whole??  And then the people who weren’t part of the secret club were usually the people who she was trying to kill and-- yeah, it was definitely an issue with Eireen.

The reaper couldn’t help but let out a heavy sigh as she raised her camera, framing a picture with a dainty, blue finch tranquility sitting on a branch.  She couldn’t help but lament how she was pulled into such a crowd in the first place.  Honestly, she recognized that it was ninety-nine percent her fault, but the rest she could blame on her employer: Fate, Destiny, or whatever the heck she called herself nowadays.

word count: 237
    total word count: 237

Eversum
    Eversum

Player 
    Lineage : Crystallized Record
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 10,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Overture
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eversum 21st September 2020, 8:59 pm

The more Eversum glanced around the docking area, the further her stomach sank.  It seemed that there was little to no organization present, and who could blame her fellow exterminators?  As far as the crystalline lifeform could tell, it wasn’t often that a bunch of mages came together to do something.  Well, that was fine for them, but not Eversum.  She didn’t have a lick of an idea of what exactly she should be doing to contribute.  She’d never considered combat to be her strong-suit-- in fact, it was quite the opposite.  Magic tended to be very finicky and temperamental, so she always stayed away from it for simplicity’s sake.  It wasn’t like she needed to know how to cull local populations to live peacefully in a big city or something, protected by some pleasant city guards.

Perhaps Eversum could spare some of her time to bake them a few confectionaries as thanks for all their hard work.  Then she could have a nice pleasant chat with them, make sure to greet them whenever she spotted them on patrol, congratulate them on their marriages… break the news to their families when she finds their corpses, gnarled to an unrecognizable degree.  And the only thing that would be left to identify one body from another would be their badges, Eversum would have to hold back her tears as she handed the only real remnants of someone’s husband and--  Wow, she really got ahead of herself, didn’t she?  The stress must’ve gotten the better of the purple-haired woman, her daydreams usually weren’t so morbid…  Just thinking back to those hypothetical young men and women doing their damndest to protect a city’s residents from an impossible threat almost brought tears to her eyes.  Or maybe that was the stress too??  Was Eversum losing her mind just a whee bit?

word count: 306
    total word count: 306

Arkadi Azarov
    Arkadi Azarov

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 82,536

Post by Arkadi Azarov 23rd September 2020, 11:49 pm

Relieving the icy beast of all its magical power, Birch did the same to his general life force. Once he was done, a shriveled up behemoth dropped but made no sound on the ground. It simply puffed into dust before it touched the first leaf or spec of dirt. The blond man composed himself somewhat, forcing the darkness creeping over his body to recede and disappear. He didn't have any qualms about losing himself in his violent selfishness, but now that he had a more even distribution of elements, he could do some real damage.

It seemed the area around him was still void of human life for several hundred meters, though he didn't care about that either way. It was just lucky for them, is all. Behind him, a massive golden design appeared, seeming like something between a magic circle, a star chart, and a constellation. Within its rounded borders was a cosmic scene. Milky bands of light showed thousands of colorful galaxies, like something of a beautiful dark rainbow. The man walked through the forest with all the regalness of the prince he once was, but he was far more dangerous now than he was moments ago.

The circle moved from behind him to the ground beneath him. The cosmic scene changed to one of a black hole instead. Every single thing within one hundred meters of him sucked right down into the terrifying phenomenon, plant and beast alike while the man hovered in the air unscathed.

wc: 250

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 Ih2UNXF
    Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 336,993

Post by Percy 24th September 2020, 2:25 am

The sudden appearance of another person spooked the heavily breathing creature just as Percy whirled in a panic to face it. Not noticing the quick change, he was shocked to see a woman standing there. Had that been her breathing that way? While it was great that he wasn't about to be mauled by some monster, it was a different but still as powerful panic he experienced. Women were definitely not Percy's strong suit, but then again, neither were people in general. At the very first glance at her in the shadows, he thought it was Madi. She was dark complected like the friend that had seemingly vanished off the face of the earth as soon as he paid for her apartment, but it was quickly apparent that this was someone new. Raising a hand to his chest as if to hide any visible beating, he sighed and started to calm as much as he could. It was just a lost woman. Nothing he couldn't handle, right?

"We're on S-Shadow Island," he answered, silently cursing that persistent stutter that appeared every time he was the least bit nervous. How did she not know where she was? She was wincing and seemed to be in pain, so maybe she'd received a hard knock on the head and lost her memory? "Are you o-okay, miss?" Percy asked, genuine concern creeping over his face as he approached her. He had some first aid supplies in his bag. In fact, he was already slipping to medical professional mode, mismatched eyes scanning her body for injury.

[wc: 260]

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 24th September 2020, 2:48 pm

Kessicia

B Rank

Dies Irae

Church of Free Will Priestess

Well whoever this guy was, she had clearly thrown him for a loop. He whirled on her so quickly that it almost gave her whiplash, his eyes as wide as plates. He stood there for a moment, trying to collect his nerves before they burst out right through his skin. Kessicia watched him with blurred vision, the pounding in her head thunderous against the beating of her heart. Or was that his heart, having been shaken with such fear that it was throbbing right through his chest? Who could even tell at that point? The succubus-human certainly couldn’t.

He explained that they were on Shadow Island and she sighed dramatically, which caused her to wince once more. “How in the hell did I get here…?” she muttered in astonishment, not even sure where to begin. She didn’t even know where Shadow Island was! The name wasn’t familiar at all. She reached up and rubbed her temples, just as Percy asked her if she was okay. “Shh, shh… not so loud,” she said to him, pressing her finger against her lips carefully before she reached up and pressed the pad of that same digit against her temple. “I’ve got a killer hangover and I can barely function.” And now she had to figure out how to get off this island. Opening her eyes wide, hoping it would clear her vision and finding no success, she looked over Percy a bit better. “So how… why are you here? Did I miss something?” There had to be a reason that she and this guy were here, right? No one just came to a place called Shadow Island on a whim.

Curse@Percy • 277

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 4 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 25th September 2020, 10:42 am

Witches
    &
    Cats
    285 words || @tagged || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Population control on some islands wildlife? Oh no no no! Little Wren couldn't do that. No no. That wasn't something she could do at all! They were innocent animals living their lives! Probably cats too! However, there was an alternative. She could perhaps... capture the wildlife though. Gather their resources at least. Every good witch had to have a decent stock of ingredients! Maybe some herbs can be thrown in there too! She was still surprised about how close to the flora was to the ones in Sailkia. It made everything easier when it came to making potions and salves!

"Up ahead, Nanny! We're zoning in on Shadow Island!" The little short haired, redheaded witch cries out excitedly on top of her little black flying broom. She was dressed in a loose green and white sleeveless halter top with a pair of orange shorts and a pair of green sneakers with high socks with a green stripe at the top. On her head was a black witches hat with the head of a raven on top. She had a hand holding the broom after putting the map away in her little pouch on her belt, and the other holding onto her hat. Her brown eyes looked out excitedly across the land before her. "What herbs do you think we'll be able to find? Eyes of newts*?! Toes of frogs**?! Maybe heart of eagles***!” She squealed excitedly. She lowered herself to the top of the forest, hand off of the broom as she tapped her fingers, but that was a mistake as the wind picked up and it threw her whole broom off course, sending the witch, her broom, and her cat, tumbling to the ground.

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 1040/1040
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom, Witch's Diadem
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 80% at B + Witch’s Diadem (Familiar's Blessings (S+)) 80% at B
    * Mustard Seed
    ** Buttercup Buds
    *** Buds of Ramsons
    IVYLEAF33

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 27th September 2020, 6:10 pm

This is the cut-off point and transition post from the third Midgame into the fourth. Continue with the same prompt and a 242 WC goal. Be mindful of excess WC and try not to over exceed your dedicated amount. Sign-up and job ending information will be in this post in the near future for those who want that information.

Final WC: 10,000 / 10,000 (146 excess)

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Experience : 332,183

Post by Faulkner 2nd October 2020, 2:02 pm

music and sound goes hand in hand,
    They're loud and beautiful, just like me.
    beware, beware, the music man likes to play

The musician blinked at the humming after he begged Ahote to help him out to free him from his nightmare. The punch to his upper lip and nose was honestly all he needed, but the kiss that followed? He couldn't deny he loved it too. He let his lips lock eagerly to the others, wanting more pain, but also more of Iris as Bairds hands begun to travel around Iris' body. Baird's foot slipped and he grabbed Iris to him as he slightly controlled how he fell and laid there on the ground with Iris on top of him. The green eyes noticed the pinching of the nose thing that Ahote did, and a small grin formed on his face as he used one arm to hold Iris to him while he reached his other hand to Ahote.

"Do you still want to help me? I'm sure three is better than two." He cocked an eyebrow. "I'll let you punch me in the face too~ Give me a black eye, or a fatter lip." He coos as he snuggled himself to Iris. He didn't care what the other man was doing to his body, if anything, and was just enjoying whatever feelings he was getting from the other, hoping to also rouse something out of Ahote too. "Mmm that sounds like a nice recipe! Iris and Ahote for me to eat? Yes! Gimme Gimme!" He moans while he leans his head back.

Job info and Notes:
    tagged @Ahote @Iris 242 words
    template by punki

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:18 pm