Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by Dagda 10th November 2020, 8:47 pm

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 OgDLJYY

Dagda managed to dodge the bug’s first charge. He could see the dim light glint off of its exoskeletal layer, telling of a hard armor that would be tough to break. Ducking to the side, he whirled around to land a hit, but the bug had already turned and countered. He was struck in the shoulder, sending him spinning. A grimace covered his face as the spiked gauntlet-like parts dug into his skin. There wasn’t enough time to turn his shoulder into stone. Dark blood sprayed the nearby ferns.

Dagda backed off a few steps, observing the bug creature with calculating eyes. His opponent definitely had a speed advantage. To combat it, he would have to play strong and defensive. Starting from his chest, his skin began to turn into stone. The pinkish granite covered his whole body in moments. Settling into a more defensive stance, the titan waited for the next attack. The bug darted in, landing a slicing hit. It merely bounced off of Dagda’s stone. A jab hit the bug in the hip, the tough stone cracking exoskeleton like an eggshell.

Post WC: 184 Thread WC: X Job Info: X Music: Link

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind)

Post by DOPPO 27th November 2020, 1:34 am

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 SrNt2Y6

Exist with me. We'd do so beautifully.

Claira, huh? That was a nice name and reminded him of citrus. It was such shame since the girl's personality and actions weren't nearly as lovely as her name, but such was the nature of criminals. Doppo firmly believed in second chances and rehabilitation, because he knew that people changed and there was always room to grow from mistakes. But some mistakes aren't easy to forgive, especially when lives are lost and ruined because of them. He became a Rune Knight because it was convenient for him at the time, who was struggling to meet his own needs with his life at Sabertooth. But, he became a leader because he saw what his role as a Rune Knight did for everyone. He saw what good came from their joint effort, and once he saw that, he knew that he had found his place in the world, even if his personality didn't quite match the fierceness that came with the title.

"Mm. That's a nice name..." Doppo started, glimpsing back at the girl he had ensnared into handcuffs. She looked pretty young. Maybe she'd find some opportunities of a turn-around after she's served her time. The redhead never found the energy to hate the villains of Fiore, only condemning their actions and choices. But once they had been defeated and sent away to prison, all that remained wasn't contempt, just great disappointment. A choice to squash out the dreams and lives of others to achieve your own wasn't a choice, it was a mistake. "It's such a shame... your guild does nothing but hurt others... people who have nothing to do with your problems... I don't know what your life has looked like up until now, but I'm going to make sure that you're stopped... then maybe things will turn out differently for you."

He couldn't say for sure that she'd recover and return to society, but he could try.

|| Word Count: 319 || Thread WC: 319 || WC Needed 319 || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Clementine

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Mythical- Zodiac Key- Limited Edition- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion’s Might
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 1,160,407

Post by Lehanna Seraph 28th November 2020, 3:43 pm

The fire mage raised a brow at her current companions question. Who the hell asked if she had to meet someone? ”If I had been doing that, I would have done the smart thing and waited at the docks. Now, if you intend to pester me, you can go bother someone else.” She replied dismissively, not taking a moment to stop in her step and continue to move along towards her goal area. It mattered not to her if the girl intended to follow her, be it she were famous in any fashion could only prove to her to be a risk factor rather than a help. If they were to become a problem thinking their fame gave them a hero complex, she’d leave the girl to face the penalty on her own.

But still, the two continued towards the volcanic area and taking the first steps into the ashy, charred ground of decayed molten trails and scorched earth. The heat brought a little smile of relief to the girl, feeling quite a bit more comfortable here. At this point, the strange girl still continued to follow her despite her comment, so either she was an idiot, had no friends, or simply just had nothing better to do. ”Unless we’re trapped in a small, dark space then I have no issues. And you, Sakura?” It felt pointless to continue laying in insults without results first. If she were a detriment, then yes, insults aplenty.

244 words

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 28th November 2020, 3:44 pm

"Honestly, you two..." Ahote sighed, looking at them with almost paternal disappointment. A sort of, 'what am I going to do with you?' look. He obviously wasn't their parent and didn't try to be, but it always felt like he was dealing with horny crackheads, and it felt especially chaotic as of late with their recent breakdowns. "I'll pass for today."

Well, this was his day now, wasn't it? It was getting to a point where Ahote was losing the muse to do whatever he had intended on doing while he was here and was beginning to lean towards loitering around with those two if it didn't end up as some orgy in the woods, that is. Knowing them, the possibility was completely within their scope of control. The only problem was that he wasn't looking for attention, and it wasn't like it was impossible for some passerby to recognize his face, after all. He was a private man both out of necessity and preference.

WC: 165 | Total WC: 165 | WC Needed: 165 @Baird @Iris  ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th November 2020, 3:44 pm

Well then... this girl was quite a little firecracker. Sometimes this normal persona was just a real taxing problem with having to not snap back like she normally would, however she didn’t have much option right now with it. She had to keep the act and not break it. It wasn’t like she brought a doll body to pop into to assume a different role and put this brat in her place, however she did seem to share the same snapping she used to have at her age. Then again, back then Sakura was tired all the time, confined to a wheelchair with very little ability to move on her own. The circumstances were different. ”That’s fair. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to pry as an annoyance. I’ll trust you know what you’re doing.” She let it go after that. No need to fan the flames... if only she knew how fitting a statement like that was to this pair.

As the two had entered the gruesome looking area, she couldn’t help but feel a little bit different than her younger partner here. While Lehanna seemed to be rather comfortable and happy here, the rainbow slayer ran her fingers through her hair with a bit of a pout to her face. ”It’s a lot more humid than I thought...” She spoke out loud, smiling beneath her disguise of a persona. ”But that’ll be perfect for fights.” Not long after they continued their way in the impact of some kind catch their attention. Followed by a loud monstrous roar, a winged beast flew down and landed on its feet before the pair, fire pluming in its mouth like foam from a rabid creature while it stared down its prey. ”I can handle the fire if you need me to. Just follow my lead, ok?” Trying to take helm, she was determined to try and protect this girl without knowing what she was getting herself into.

325 words

Clementine
    Clementine

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 22,004

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chromatic Graffiti
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Clementine 2nd December 2020, 10:48 pm

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 ZlOUq3r

It seemed her moment of vulnerability in an attempt to please the image of Ammi in her head fell flat. Doppo complimented her name, but the painter just kicked rocks on the path grumpily. Clem grit her teeth. Stupid! It was stupid of her to think that saying her name was a good idea. Ammi wasn’t even here, so why did she feel the need to imitate her sister’s kindly ways? The young girl had been gone from Clem’s life for years, but clearly still had a strong hold on the delinquent’s mind.

“Not all of us are like that,” Clem retorted, a fire of indignance sparking in her chest. Personally, she had never killed or harmed anyone too bad since joining the guild on the mountain. Stealing, graffiti, and vandalism weren’t out of the realm of what she would do. Those were things she’d been doing since childhood. She had to steal to survive on the streets, and graffiti was just a way to vent her frustrations and do something she loved. It just so happened that most people didn’t appreciate their buildings being painted, but that wasn’t her fault!

She couldn’t speak much for the rest of the guild. Certainly many of them had killed before and done other heinous things, but the painter tried not to think about that often. Someone like Tura she couldn’t see being a devious criminal, but others definitely were. Saraphina had killed a group of people right before Clem’s eyes shortly after they first met.

“Talkin’ as if I’m so awful,” she muttered quietly. “You ain’t even know my life man. All I wanna do is paint, not go out killin’ people ‘n shit. I’m just tryna live my life,” she ranted, swearing more as she vented.

Post WC: 295 Thread WC: XXX Tagged: @DOPPO Music: Link

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 60657_s
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 3rd December 2020, 12:01 am

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 SrNt2Y6

Exist with me. We'd do so beautifully.

"But even then, it's problematic..." Doppo's inexpressive face twitched just a little bit as he recalled their first encounter and the outfit that she had soiled with her spray paint. But even so, she had a point. Doppo didn't know what life she had led or what circumstances had brought her to align with terrorists like Errings Rising, but that didn't make her free of consequences. Even if all she had done was some punkish assault like spray painting his clothes and maybe some other petty offenses, at the end of the day she had aligned herself with that guild the moment she branded her skin with their emblem, and Doppo couldn't turn a blind eye to that symbol of terror and chaos—he refused to.

Doppo was a soft-spoken man at heart, although excitable and furious in a state of combat, he was a man of fewer words than others. He used to have a very passive, weak opinion on stuff like this, but seeing the atrocities guilds like Errings Rising had done to the world left him brooding with quiet, sad anger. The lack of empathy was baffling and dangerous.

"Aren't we all?" Doppo suddenly stopped and turned around, staring at Claira with a look of frustration in his baby blues, "Aren't we all just trying to live our lives...? Do you ever stop and look at the carnage your guild leaves...? I don't know what sort of life you've lived, but it's because of the terrorists you align yourself with that some people don't even have the chance to live a life anymore... for no other reason than because they are convenient for proving your guild's immature, selfish point..." the redheaded Rune Knight suddenly pulled his end of the handcuffs forward, looming over Claira with a tinge of choked anger and sadness in his eyes, "I believe in second chances and I think people can grow from their mistakes, but I also believe in consequences... and you won't ever get the chance to move on to something better if you choose not to face them... you having hardships is no excuse to align yourself with such an atrocious group of people, because everyone just wants to live their lives and can do it with ruining others'."

Doppo fell silent after that, his face stiffening into a solid frown. There was something about Claira's whining that made his blood boil. Even if her only offenses were just petty crimes, to completely dismiss the rest of her guild's actions was just equally irresponsible and guilty. It was so easy to blame it on other people if you didn't have the empathy to see the damage being done and how avoidable it all really is. It was all just so... so selfish.

|| Word Count: 461 || Thread WC: 461 || WC Needed 461 || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Clementine

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 3rd December 2020, 5:35 pm

Her hands were beginning to shake as she held the bow in her hands. What was happening? Even as she stood there, the vision continued to degrade and yet she couldn’t see that the curse wasn’t causing her to go wild. Just what was happening with it anymore? Did it have some form of life of its own where it could mutate to change what feature it had come to affect or not? ”K-Kal? I-I have a problem... I-It’s a real problem...” She spoke up to the other cursed mage. What would she even tell her? How could she function if she didn’t come to terms with the fact her sight may not ever come back? And what would that even change in her powers.

She took a step back to try to try to run when something like a pulse radiate outward. For a quick moment, she could see the outline of the lizards and what she assumed to be Kalama before it became unseeable to her eyes once again. ”Th-The curse is changing. I-It’s taking my sight away!” Her voice was laced with fright and worry. Should she still attempt to fight? Or should she have to rely on Kalama to slaughter everything before they could assess the situation together.

212 words

]
    Clementine
    Clementine

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 22,004

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chromatic Graffiti
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Clementine 4th December 2020, 4:31 pm

creature:

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 ZlOUq3r

Clem met Doppo’s eyes with a defiant stare as he whirled around. He lectured her about how by taking the guild’s mark, she was just as guilty as the rest. In her heart, she knew it was true, but she would never admit that. In the past, the painter had been in two gangs. She knew what bearing the mark of a group meant and how it made a person look. Getting a gang tattoo was the ultimate oath of loyalty. Others knew what a person was about when seeing it.

No, this is different, Clem thought stubbornly to herself. In her mind, she’d removed herself from gang life and gone on to something better, higher. A guild was different. What the rest of the guild did was none of her business and had no connection to her. How could she be held responsible for others in that way? She wasn’t even an ace or anything.

Doppo pulled his side of the handcuffs closer, looming in Clem’s face. Leaning back, she clenched her jaw. If he got any closer, she’d headbutt him so hard he’d be seeing stars. She didn’t need some cop to give her a second chance, she’d given herself one when she decided to leave Neutral Grounds. She’d given herself a life and a future, a source of income and a place to live.

“I ain’t need to change my life ‘cause you said so,” she snapped, irritated by his self-righteous talk. “I did move on to something better, I did it myself and I did it for me. I have a home and somethin’ to do, which is fuckin' gold compared to where I was.” Clem’s words grew louder and angrier as her lingering frustrations about her upbringing came to her mind. “You think I wanted to grow up in the streets? You think I wanted to have a deadbeat-ass mom? I was born into this shitty life and I’m livin' it how I know. If they didn’t take Ammi I could have given her somethin’ better-” Her voice choked a bit at the last words. She’d said too much in her rage.

“Ugh, whatever,” she grumbled, yanking herself farther away from Doppo again. Digging her toe into the path, she kicked a rock at the Rune Knight petulantly. If she was stuck with him until she was thrown in jail, she may as well make him miserable.

In an instant, her luck would turn. From the trees nearby came a shrill screech, then a blur of scales and feathers shot from the foliage. Heading for the two, the creature let out another shriek as it barreled into Doppo at full speed. The handcuffs jerked Clem forward with the impact. As the thing came to a rest on top of the Rune Knight, she was finally able to get a good look at it. Red feathers lined the crest of its head and neck, the outsides of its arms, and the tip of its tail. Brown, gray, and gold scales covered the rest of its leathery body. It looked like one of those dinosaurs that Clem used to see in kids magazines she found in dumpsters years ago.

While the beast was focused on Doppo, Clem saw her chance. Removing a spray paint can from her belt, she sprayed black paint onto the wrist that was held by the handcuff. Wriggling her wrist caused the paint to slide between the cuff and her skin. Putting the paint can back hurriedly, she placed her fingertips in the paint. The substance began to swell, inflating and pushing against the metal to create more space around her. Twisting her wrist and putting more magical energy into the paint, Clem finally managed to eek her hand free. Not without pain of course, as the base of her thumb was now bleeding profusely.

Dropping Doppo’s cuffed hand, Clem turned to bolt for the trees. If she just left him to deal with the dinosaur-thing, she may never have to worry about encountering him again. Besides, he was probably strong enough magically to take care of himself, right? However, she didn’t want to be involved in the death of a Rune Knight. That would put her pretty high on a legal ‘wanted’ list.

“Fuckin’ dumb,” Clem cursed at herself, then removed the same paint can from her belt again. Drawing back her arm, she narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth as she aimed. Launching the can from her hand, it landed square in the face of the creature, splattering paint everywhere and creating a blueish-gray smoke around. The thing let out a squeal and clawed at its eyes, backing up from Doppo. Clem grinned in smug satisfaction as she saw that, just like last time they had met, the Knight’s clothing was covered in paint. That would definitely stain.

Snickering to herself, Clem ran for the docks. It was time to get the hell out of here so she didn’t get arrested again.

Post WC: 840    Thread WC: X    Tagged: @DOPPO    Music: Link  

Monster Hunting (A-rank Midgame Grind) - Page 6 60657_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 4th December 2020, 6:12 pm

This post marks the end of the fourth installment of the Midgame Grind Party. All job ending information can be found in the discord server. All posts after this point do not count towards a group word count. Good job, everyone!

Final WC: 10,000 / 10,000 (217 excess)

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 7:07 am