Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

After Christmas Special

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

After Christmas Special - Page 2 Empty Re: After Christmas Special

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st July 2019, 1:02 pm

The Starlight Maiden came to the conclusion that waiting in her office would probably not do her any good, either they were already here and they would be arriving soon. She knew she should go downstairs and wait rather than hide away in her room. It was strange, she wanted to see them, she really did. To confirm that her dear friend was, in fact, safe, but there was also an anxious tension that hung around her. She wasn't in the best emotional state, and keeping herself contained wasn't going to be easy. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, perhaps it would be a joyous reunion, and they could laugh again like they had that precious day.

Her nimble fingers reached for the door handle of her office, twisting it slowly. She would pull it open, before moving out of her office and into the halls of the guild. She would head through the halls with a sense of determination, holding her head up high as she did so. Trying to show her guildmates that she was fine, everything was normal. Despite the fact that in truth, she was apprehensive. Her stomach was in knots, and her head a messy collection of uncertainties. The elevator would drop down to the first floor, and the doors would part. She would take a few hesitant steps, her violet eyes roaming the room before finally locating the group together, the three of them; Serilda, Markus and Mythal. She froze, her eyes falling on her dark-haired friend who was currently interacting with Markus. The emotion wave that settled over her would hit her hard. The first of which, Relief. The sight of him alive and safe, despite the implications of his letter. The letter that had practically suggested that she wouldn't get to see him again. But he wasn't dead, Thank goodness. Even so, the thought of the message he had left her with would cause the emergence of a new emotion, and before she could even attempt to calm herself, her feet were already moving. She moved into the group, coming to a stop she would offer no greeting, no smile, no warm reunion but only a retort of pure unadulterated anger.

"You... jerk!"

She would step forward, closing the distance between herself and the man, she would move between Markus and Mythal. Before raising her hands to shove Mythal in the chest. The shove wasn't especially strong, but still, it was fueled with the full force of her emotions. "How could you do that?!" She would shove him again, tears beginning to well in her eyes as she did so. She eyed him for a moment, her body shaking with anger. Whatever thoughts she had about containing herself wiped from her mind completely as she addressed him, her raw, innate emotions taking complete control of her actions. She would curl her hands into fists, closing in on him once more, she would pound at his chest with them, the tears beginning falling freely as she did so. "You ...don't ...just ...leave!" She yelled between the battering of her fists against his chest. She didn't want to hurt him, she wasn't trying to, but she couldn't help herself. She would grab his shirt, and attempt to shake the man. "Friends don't do that Mythal!" She said before releasing a hard sob, the shaking would cease, and she looked to the ground. Crying quietly for a few moments, her body still shaking. The entirety of the guild had grown quiet. The outburst of the Ace having collectively gathered the attention of the majority of the room, most of whom would sit there in awkward silence as she wept before the man. She would speak once more, whispering the next sentence as the anger deflated into upset. "I was so worried..."

WC: 638 Nessa's Total: 5,538 Thread Total: 18,370

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After Christmas Special - Page 2 60582_s

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 1st July 2019, 6:44 pm

"Character counts most when duty calls."

Markus greeted her pleasantly enough, which was honestly about what Serilda had expected. After all, she wasn’t the one that anyone here would be upset with -- particularly since she was the one who had managed to track Mythal down and keep the worst from happening. She nodded. “Well enough, all things considered,” was the reply. They would surely go over everything in more detail soon to explain what all had actually happened, but that was a conversation that Nessa should be present for.

In the meantime, Serilda simply stood by and observed quietly as the two darkness slayers faced one another. The tension in the air was rippling, though they were probably the only ones that noticed it since the rest of the hall was still quite preoccupied with their own business. Markus stood with a casual gait to approach Mythal, but Serilda’s trained eyes didn’t miss the tightness in his neck, nor the way his fist was balled. She had already begun to internally wince, practically bracing herself on Mythal’s behalf for what was surely to come. And while Serilda obviously did not like the idea of Mythal being hurt, she would not attempt to stop Markus from striking him. This was something that the two of them needed to work out on their own.

But surprisingly, the hit never came. Instead, after what must have been quite the internal debate, Markus relaxed and just set his hand upon the man’s shoulder and told him that he was just grateful Mythal was alive. Serilda couldn’t help the small smile that came to her lips, though she did turn her face down to try and cover it some. She knew by now that neither men were especially emotional, so this may as well have been a prolonged bear hug between the two of them.

“I’m going to go get us something to drink,” she murmured softly, leaving the two men alone for a moment. Serilda had been here enough times by now that she was more than familiar with the layout of the guild’s main hall, and the staff behind the bar knew her quite well. She ordered a glass of scotch for Mythal, knowing he probably would need it to calm his nerves. When they moved to get her a drink of the wine she preferred, she quickly stopped them. Ever since the other night the thought of wine made her nauseous. Her punishment for the way she handled the news about Hugo, and a fitting one. Instead, she asked for a simple glass of juice.

The sound of Nessa’s voice loud and clear drew her attention back to where the men were standing. She was quite literally screaming at Mythal, shoving him multiple times as she did. It was drawing an awful lot of attention as nearly all chatter in the guild hall had come to a stop, everyone turning to watch the display. Serilda winced. It was like watching herself back in the desert after they’d managed to escape Kingdom Darkness. She’d reacted nearly exactly the same as Nessa was now, except she’d slapped Mythal and instead of shoving him she’d emphasized each emotional sentence by outright punching him. But she too had simply wound up collapsing into a wreck of tears once her anger had been spent.

Turning to the person at the bar, she said, “You may want to add a margarita to that order.” Serilda knew that Nessa was partial to tequila, and though it certainly didn’t seem appropriate to offer her a shot at this time she could at least come back with something for the Starlight Maiden who also looked like she probably needed a drink. At least a margarita wouldn’t be as strong as simply drinking straight alcohol. Taking two of the drinks in hand and using her Void magic to carry the third, she quietly made her way back to the small group, softly excusing herself as she pushed past the people staring.

Once she was back next to them, she silently stood by next to the wolves and waited patiently for a proper opening to say something, presumably after Mythal had addressed Nessa and managed to calm her down a little bit. She floated Mythal’s drink over to him, and gave Nessa a small, understanding smile as she offered her the margarita. “Perhaps it would be better if we took this someplace a little more private..?” Serilda suggested tactfully. It would be better to continue this away from prying eyes and ears. What was going on between the four of them was, frankly, no one else’s business and clearly there was a lot of personal things needing to be said and done that they would have more freedom to do if they were by themselves.

Either way, it didn’t escape her notice that Nessa looked different. She was much skinnier, and not in a healthy way. The last time the two of them had seen one another had been a couple months prior, and the change was drastic. The Fairy Tail Ace looked sickly and frail, like stress had been eating away at her. Yet another reason to bring this reunion to a more remote area; clearly something was wrong, perhaps a lot of things, and Serilda wanted to ask and make sure the other woman was okay but not in front of all these people.

Words: 913/5411 Thread Total: 19,283

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 12th August 2019, 3:19 pm

I've been out there and seen the things she's made

Mythal wasn’t going to go on the defensive. Every instinct in his body told him to tighten up, harden his muscles for the incoming strike that was surely on its way. Markus was… a bit foggy in terms of emotions but he still did have them. And there was very little doubt in the Darkness King’s mind that Markus would be feeling something pertaining to anger, if only for the way he had left things with Nessa. He watched carefully as the other darkness slayer stood to his feet, a balled fist already prepared to introduce itself to Mythal’s… whatever. Serilda stood apart, as she should have; this was his issue after all and any damage he suffered because of it was warranted. He leveled his gaze evenly with Markus as he spoke his name, lifting his left hand slowly and towards him. Grabbing for his color so it was easy to batter him? The fingers of the other mage laid themselves gently on his shoulder and the fist that had been cooking was pulled from its heater to cool.

Mythal was stunned, to say the least. “Thanks. Sorry about… well, all of it,” he managed to get out, the words going their own merry way without his pressing it. Serilda explained that she was going to go and get them drinks. “Thank you,” he spoke to her gently, glancing over at her briefly before he turned back to Markus. They’d shared many a conversation at this point but this one was certainly the… most emotional. Granted to everyone around them it probably didn’t look as such but considering how they were and how they acted, it was as close a bond as they could make. “How’ve you been? I know it ain’t been that long but… still.” The knowledge that he had survived and now needed to refix the ends he had attempted to tie up was a daunting one.

Markus had been easy. But even before she had reached them, she had sensed the rushed footsteps across the limited shadows of the room. It was still a new and strange sensation that coursed through his mind, enough so that it shook him for a moment. But it didn’t keep him from focusing on Nessa as she came between the two men and laid her hands on him. She pushed him and despite himself, he stumbled back a step. It wasn’t meant to take pity on her but rather show just how unprepared he was for her to take a more physical approach to their confrontation. He had expected words but not this. She pushed him again, demanding to know why he had left the way he had. He stared in absolute shock, like a deer in headlights, as she put up her fists and railed against him, pounding her hands against his chest. It was so similar to how Serilda had reacted that it struck a chord that hadn’t fully healed yet. Her tears, her need for answers, her aggravation and damning of his actions – somewhere in his mind he had known they were coming but it didn’t make them any easier to hear fully.

Her hands gripped his shirt and she shook him, his body rocking to and fro. She chastised his actions again, saying that people that were friends didn’t do such things. The fight in her started to peter out, enough that she simply stood before him and sobbed. All the eyes of the guild hall were on them; on her being upset, on him for being the cause and probably even on Markus for just being there. And somehow Mythal found the strength of will to bring up his hands slowly and wrap them around Nessa carefully, hugging the younger woman to him with a gentleness he surely was not known for.

“I know,” he said softly, his face a shadow against the bangs of his hair. As he spoke, rivulets of tears fell from underneath the overhang of follicles and clung to his chin, threatening to fall down on her head. “I’m sorry, Nessa.” What else could he honestly say? What more could he do to make everything right? It had been the likes of Nessa and Serilda that had shown him that moments of compassion, of understanding, didn’t require long speeches or evidence to back up actions. Sometimes it was as simple as acknowledging the mistake and apologizing for it because, in the end, what he had done had been a mistake. Even he couldn’t deny that.

Serilda returned shortly after that, with drinks in… hand, in a magical sense. He reached up with one hand to take his drink, keeping the other close to Nessa just in case. As she suggested that they move the conversation somewhere that less people would be inclined to listen, he nodded in agreement. He didn’t claim to have the most in depth knowledge of Fairy Tail’s schematics but he knew several of the more solitary corners that he had hung out in. He could gently lead Nessa through the bar, past the table they had been at and over to the booths that lined the walls. The corner one had been a longtime friend to the God Slayer, leaving him out of sight from most people so he could enjoy his booze in silence.

He sat down and waited for the group to take their spots as well, placing his glass down on the table. He reached up and rubbed his eyes over the back of his arm, staining his forearm with the tears. Another shuddering breath later and he spoke. “I understand what I did was wrong. I ain’t never cared for other people before so just going when I needed was easy. And the situation wasn’t pretty; by all means, neither Seri nor I should be sittin’ here. I didn’t know how to say goodbye – I probably still don’t. Havin’ people that I cared about… it made just disappearin’ seem worse. I wanted to put down words I needed to say. Things I ain’t had the courage to say myself.” He pulled up his drink and took a quick sip of it, letting the liquid slither down his throat. “I didn’t see a way out of it. So rather than put anyone in danger, I decided to go face it myself. Trust me, I know it’s stupid. I’m sorry it went down like that – I should have had more faith in you guys. That’s on me.”

Somehow he managed a frail, weak smile. “But I am glad to see you two. Really.” It was only then that he noticed just how… weak Nessa looked. Weak wasn’t the right word but thinner, more gaunt around her face and neck. She was there but it looked like it should have been a great strain on her to even stand, let alone move. His own digressions partially forgotten, he spoke up. “Ness, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Sick?”

Magnolia TownFairy Tail
    1162/5216/20,445
    Let me tell you, they are fear.

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 26th August 2019, 1:07 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 784
    Total Word Count: 5,064
    Group Total : 21,229
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus kept eye contact with the other man as he expressed his gratitude that he was safe, and had returned from whatever it was he was doing. The chaos mage, probably more than many others, fully understood what Mythal must have gone through, and how hard it would have been for him to come back like this. Markus had disappeared once before, unwillingly, and was preparing to do the same again. Honestly, he could not blame him, and if he was to be angry it would make him a hypocrite. That being said, there were right and wrong ways to let people know, and the way Mythal had done it was certainly not it.

Markus would give Serilda a brief nod, truly appreciating the moment alone with his friend. Despite how short, or long, they had been apart. When Mythal asked him how he was, Markus would not be sure how to respond. A… lot… had happened, and he really did not want to get into at the moment. “It is good. I myself will be taking some time soon, so I am glad you are back, and safe.” Markus would say sincerely. Honestly, he did not know what else to say. Neither of the two mages were good at the whole words thing, as such Markus would just give the mans shoulder one more squeeze before moving his hand, glancing about for Nessa.

Markus realized she was near before he saw her, his heightened senses picking up minute things that announced her arrival. Before he could even turn to see her, she would appear between the two mages separating their distance with her body. There was no warm Nessa, no smile, no greeting. Her bearing was entirely different then when Markus had last seen her… for obvious reasons. Markus however, knew this feeling. He had been on the receiving end of what was to come, and for just a moment would feel pity for Mythal, before remembering that the man had brought this on upon himself.

However, the tirade that was to follow was entirely different that what even Markus expected. The emotion upon her voice, and the way she would suddenly, and quite forcefully, get her point across. Markus took the moment to look upon Nessa, immediately realizing… something was not right. In fact… something was very much wrong. Surely… Surely, she was not acting stupid enough to not care for herself.

Markus could see that she looked weaker, narrower. She had certainly lost weight. And… when she finally did calm down, whispering her last sentence. Markus was able to see her face. The bags she had under her eyes, and the strain she must have been under… For a brief moment, he would put his hand forward. Taking hers into his… before letting go. Still not entirely sure how to handle emotions, or people. He knew, if she needed him. He would be here. Though, for now he felt what she needed was to talk to Mythal.

As Serilda returned, drinks in hand, and offered for them to move. Markus would nod, looking about the room. Though he recognized many of the faces, he had hardly interacted with any of them. Always having had preferred to be his own man. Now however, without his guild mark, they looked even more like strangers. Strangers whose eyes were upon their group, watching… questioning. Taking a deep breath, Markus would follow Mythal as he went to one of the far ends of the room. Taking a breath, and allowing magic to flow from his fingers he would manipulate the shadows in the area, causing them to gather around their area. Causing any curious onlookers to only look into darkness, while manipulating it in such a way to not hide their own vision. When Markus sat, he would sit across from Mythal, intentionally leaving a space for Nessa next to him.

His reasons were two parts. Of course, he wanted to be close to her. But, more importantly from this position he could look at her better and get a better gage of the drastic changes that had overcome her as she talked. Markus would only briefly look at Mythal as he spoke, nodding an understanding to his reasons. Though some might disagree with what he did, and why. Truthfully, Markus only disliked how he had let them know, and the worry he had caused.

Upon listening to his final statement however, Markus would turn his eye towards Nessa. His eyes looking at her in an inquisitive, and piercing way. Questioning her, examining her in a way that he would. The look upon his eyes would say everything he needed to about what he thought…

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th October 2019, 2:49 pm

Any further words she had to say seemed to leave her, all she could do now was sob. Mythal's arms wrapped around her in a comforting manner and despite her upset, she was unable to resist the natural urge to lean into the hug. She didn't realize how much she needed one until now. She heard his soft apologetic words, she didn't reply, she couldn't. Any fight she had left was gone, having disappeared the moment he had embraced the Starlight Maiden. Distantly, she heard Serilda's address them after returning with drinks, Nessa dragged her hollow gaze up to the woman as she offered her the cocktail. She eyed it blankly, in another time, she might have found this funny. She wasn't exactly a fan of Margherita, she had only drunk tequila with the group that time because well it had been a rough day and she wanted to get over her embarrassment about being seen naked. She really didn't enjoy strong drinks. The only other time she had tried a Margherita was the first time she went drinking with Markus and tried to show off in front of him. But still, the strain of the current situation seemed to drain the potential humor out of the moment, so she would reach out and take the drink. Mouthing the words 'thank you' to her.

She stared down at misty fluid, allowing Mythal to steer her through the bar and towards a private seating area. Privacy, yes, that was a good idea. She felt a slight shame over her outburst, she was supposed to be an Ace, she was supposed to be fine, this is what she had been telling everyone. Her behavior didn't reflect any of this, she had let her emotions get the better of her and now she had created a scene. As they arrived at their table, she found herself moving from Mythal towards Markus, who had already moved up to give her room to sit next to him. They hadn't seen each other since that day, and as of right now she wanted nothing more than to bury her face in his neck and forget about everything. But now was not the time, they had much more important things to discuss. Not to mention the fact she could hardly bring herself to look at him right now, he was probably going to be upset with her. Especially when he learned about that.

After placing the Margherita down on the table first, Nessa's actions mimicked Mythals, bringing her own hands to her cheeks, and wiping away her tears on her sleeves. She then looked back up at the male across from her, saying nothing as he spoke. She hung onto his explanation, allowing it to sink in, she was still quite emotional and didn't want to lose composure again. She understand that he was geniunely sorry, she knew Mythal well enough to be able to tell he meant every word. But still, something about his explanation unnerved her. She cleared her throat, sitting up a little straighter, "Mythal... please, why even disappear in the first place? What exactly were you dealing with that was so dangerous you felt you couldn't tell us?" She asked, her voice laced with concern.

As the conversation moved onto her, she glanced away sharply, eyes moving down towards the drink. She knew this would get brought up, she was relapsing to the place she was several years ago and she knew it. Yet somehow she couldn't help it, no matter what she tried, she couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep. Food made her queasy, and whenever she laid down to rest her mind raced with paranoid thoughts. The only time she barely caught up any sleep was the occasional nap in her office, on her own with the door locked. It was the one place she felt safe enough to rest, although even that was still uneasy. Even so, she didn't know if she was ready to talk about it. She reached for the glass, taking a sip, she tried not to wince as she struggled to keep it down. It was awful and made her want to retch. Drinking such a strong drink on an empty stomach wasn't easy for a girl more acclimated to fruity-cocktails, but maybe it would at least kick in a little quicker and help her relax a little.

"I'm fine, just been a little stressed lately." She replied, forcing herself to keep her eyes on Mythal and Serilda. She couldn't look at Markus, because if she did, she felt like just meeting his gaze would cause her to crumble.

WC: 773 Nessa's Total: 6,311 Thread Total:  22,002

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 9th October 2019, 11:12 am

I've been out there and seen the things she's made

Mythal had summed up most of what had happened in fairly brief, general terms. It hadn’t been him avoiding an explanation as wanting to get to the root of it first; which was to offer his apology to Nessa and Markus. In a way it was an apology to Serilda too, even though he had already said his sorries to her in a number of ways numerous times. Whatever the case, he found the strength to make good on his word and apologize for his lack of trust in them. His main concern after that had been Nessa’s frail looking form but she wasn’t having just a quick wrap up of his actions. She wanted to know details and, frankly, she deserved them. It was a long and winding story but being able to properly voice why he had made such a rash decision would, at the very least, offer some insight into why he had done what he felt was best.

He glanced over to Serilda quickly, almost like he needed that connection to draw strength from. Frankly it was just easier to have her there, supporting him and encouraging him to open up. Speaking of his past was not easy and the only reason the Voidwalker had managed to learn so much was because of her unlikely position in his life. If they had never connected, who knew where the God Slayer would be now? “It’s not a… short tale but… here goes,” Mythal said with a slight shrug. The Fairy Tail building was as secure a place as any so if details happened to go into prying ears, he knew he could trust anyone in there. He took a soft breath, gathering himself before he finally began the lengthy tale. “I guess I gotta start at the beginning. I ain’t like other normal people, though I’m sure you all know that by now. My parents weren’t… they didn’t come together outta love or nothin’. My father was… is… he’s an angel. An archangel, to be exact. From a realm called Kingdom Darkness. My birth was meant to create a vessel for the ruler of that realm, who is called Faera. She wanted a body she could inhabit so she could breach the divide between our worlds and conquer Earthland and beyond. I know – I’m a guy and she’s a girl; somethin’ tells me she didn’t really care about the gender gap.”

“Before the whole… bein’ possessed thing could happen, the Rune Knights intervened and broke up the ritual. I was taken into custody by my adoptive father, Gren. He decided to adopt me and raise me on his own so I could… have a semi-normal life. But Faera eventually came back and tried to possess me again when I was a teen. She managed to take control long enough to burn down my home and…”
    He paused for a short moment, centering himself. “Gren didn’t make it out. I was able to fight her off but it was too late. So after that, I kind of just began wanderin’ around the world. Eventually made my way here and joined up with Fairy Tail. You guys mostly know the rest of how that went. As far as I knew, Faera was still out there but she wasn’t actin’ up. Then a couple of months ago, I got a job that brought me to this weird place out in the Unknown Lands. A valley filled with fog. I found myself within a realm, havin’ to fight for my life against things I barely understood. But as I got to the last room, I discovered the door. A large white door that led to Kingdom Darkness. I managed to fight off its guardian but I got a glimpse of her; Faera. I threatened her, told ‘er I was comin’ back to finish her off. I guess she took my threat seriously. That or she was offended.”

He paused to reach back and scratch the back of his neck uneasily. He was quickly getting into territory that was more personal than even his backstory. His gaze slowly turned towards Serilda as he began to speak again. “As you guys know, Seri and I met on a job and began partnering. Then we became friends and then… well, more intimate than friends,” he explained softly, his cheeks gaining a small blush. “I ain’t one to really show his feelin’s or nothin’ but I liked bein’ around her. Shortly after you guys met her, I spent a few days with her at her parent’s house and uh… I realized I was in love with her. And that scared the absolute hell out of me. Me, who’d barely considered likin’ people, was in love. It felt wrong and mixed up and jumbled all to hell. I know that sounds ridiculous ‘cuz I imagine most people feel that way when they first realize they’re in love but… it felt wrong and right all at the same time on a spiritual level. I didn’t know how to function so I sorta… pushed her away.” It was yet another hard thing to admit and if he could have glazed over the topic, he would have. But considering it was almost integral to his decision to leave, it was better to just lay it all out and explain it – despite how utterly embarrassing it was.

“Eventually it got bad enough that I had no choice but to go and see her again. After talkin’ for a little bit, we sorta… came to an even ground, without me explainin’ it very well. She went back to sleep and I went outside to let L’il Gren do his business. As I stared out at the horizon, I realized that… I was bein’ a coward. Worse, I was bein’ a fuckin’ idiot. I was pushing somethin’ warm and comfortable and exciting away just because somethin’ I couldn’t even understand told me it was wrong. I thought maybe it was because of what happened to Gren; that I was afraid of losin’ someone I cared about again. I decided to just stop givin’ in to it and that’s when Archimedes showed up.” His tone shifted then; his voice was rife with hatred. “Archimedes is my actual father. He’d been keepin’ an eye on me; watchin’ me as he made plans with Faera. He came and told me that Faera had finally completed her next mission; creatin’ another vessel for her to inhabit. He’d come to taunt me about it, along with lettin’ me know that since I was half of a creature from Kingdom Darkness, things like love and carin’ were emotional poison to me. It’s why I was so scared of lovin’ Seri; my body and soul was tryin’ to reject it. He said goodbye and left it there; issuin’ a challenge to see if I would try to stop them.”

Another few beats of silence as Mythal sat there, ruminating in the obvious. “I knew it was a trap. How could it not be? Everythin’ about it screamed like a scheme and yet… I couldn’t just ignore it. If I was wrong, even if that chance of it bein’ a ruse was tiny, there was still a chance it wasn’t. And then Faera would have come into this world and…” Well, he didn’t need to explain what she would have done. “Trap or not, I knew I had to go. To try and stop it. And I knew if I explained that to any of you guys, you would want to go with me. And I couldn’t take that chance. I couldn’t… wouldn’t risk your lives like that. I know that’s selfish but I just… I couldn’t risk losin’ the people that made me feel again. Made me care… made me love again.” His words were soft, pained as he spoke them. It was almost as if he was realizing his own actions once more and the emotions were ripe and wretched. He took a moment to simply breath as he finally raised his gaze to everyone at the table, looking at each one of them in kind. “So I said goodbye. I didn’t have the courage to do it in person so I wrote those letters, hopin’ I could convey some kind of understandin’. I didn’t really realize how stupid it was until later. But I left them for you all and then headed back to the door, with L’il Gren demandin’ to come with me. Once there, I encountered a woman named Vriko. She claimed she was my sister; born after me in an attempt to repeat the original intended ritual. She fought and beat me but then… I guess Archimedes had other plans. He told me he killed her once I woke up in Kingdom Darkness. When he tried to hurt Gren, I managed to break free and save him and then together, we fought our way to the very edge. Right when Archimedes had us cornered, Seri managed to get in and together we fought him off. She managed to permanently scar him and then we escaped.” It was then he realized he’d practically been neglecting a very confusing bit of information. “See, my wolf is called Gren because I wanted to honor actual Gren. But then we found out right before all this happened that original Gren may still be alive. No idea how or why; he’s only appeared to Serilda but… now I gotta distinct between the two of them. So… L’il and Big seemed the most obvious. Big Gren managed to find some way to get us out of Kingdom Darkness and… well, now we’re here.”

It was a long and winding story and Mythal took the time to drink heavily from his booze to quench his thirst and dry mouth. Nessa had… well, she had avoided the question about the way she looked by explaining that she was stressed. Unfortunately, the God Slayer didn’t believe that for a second. “I’ve seen stress, Ness. I was livin’ stress. This is somethin’ more. Somethin’s wrong…” He said softly. He didn’t accuse her of lying nor did he dig to try and demand an answer. But he was carefully letting her know that lying about it wasn’t going to fly. If she chose to ask for privacy, he would honor it, if a bit begrudgingly. But avoiding the question and trying to brush it off wasn’t going to work. If he’d learned anythin in the midst of his story, it was that trying to hide the truth had a terrible way of coming back to bite one in the ass.

Magnolia TownFairy Tail
    1775/6991/23,777
    Let me tell you, they are fear.

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 9th October 2019, 4:19 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    This was turning out to be about as emotional as Serilda thought it would. Thankfully, her suggestion for a more private area was agreeable to all present parties. Mythal lead them to one of the corner booths where they wouldn’t have as many of Fairy Tail’s members lingering around. She felt the release of Markus’ magic as he manipulated the shadows around them to obscure the view of anyone trying to watch them. Adding to that, Serilda tapped into her Voidwalking magic, manipulating the air around them until no sound would leave the small bubble they were in.

For a while, Serilda merely listened in silence. She didn’t know Markus and Nessa as well as Mythal did, her only exposure to them being from Mythal introducing the two of them to her back around Christmas. A lot of what needed to be said really wasn’t her play to say. In truth, if it weren’t for the fact that she knew Mythal needed her here for this, it would be something that she’d have suggested be a private conversation between the three of them. However, she was in agreement with him that his friends deserved the truth, and that there were going to be some things that only she may have the answers to. That, and given his inexperience and discomfort with deeper conversations like this.. Well, it was better that she was there to hold his hand.

She wasn’t surprised that Nessa brushed off the more summarized explanation from Mythal, though in truth the noblewoman knew that he was planning on giving her the full details no matter what. They’d just needed to settle into the discussion first. He looked to her and she gave him a small but encouraging smile to let him know that she was there and ready to get through this with him.

And it certainly was a long story. Serilda was more used to Mythal speaking than others would be, if only because of how close they’d become during their time together, but even she had to pause and wonder if he’d ever spoken this much in one sitting before. He knew that Markus and Nessa would need context, so he started from the beginning with the truth of his origins. Using that as a springboard, he slowly turned the explanations toward more recent events. A visible blush rose to her cheeks to match the one Mythal developed as he admitted the relationship that had grown between the two of them. It was a little embarrassing. After all, the last time the four of them had been together like this, she and Mythal had been vehemently denying to an all too observant Markus that there was anything more between them than just friendship.

It was difficult for Mythal to admit the way that he’d treated her after realizing his feelings. She could hear it in his tone. Without interrupting him, Serilda reached her hand over and took his own, giving it a squeeze in support before simply holding it. He very vaguely explained that the two of them had a heart to heart about everything, skipping over a great amount of detail from that night… including how he’d had to break into Serilda’s home at the caution of a demon, to find her passed out drunk on her own floor in a puddle of wine. How he’d had to nurse her back to health, to sit and listen as she poured her heart out about the awful truths she’d learned about her dead husband. How, in her inebriated stupor, she’d begged Mythal in tears to tell her why he was pushing her away, why he didn’t want to be with her anymore. Eventually, he had calmed her down and satiated her enough to convince her to go back to sleep.

And it was during that time, when she was nursing her hangover, that Archimedes had confronted Mythal at her own house and set the makings of a trap before him. He’d taken the bait, recognizing it for what it was, leading him down a road that very nearly cost him his life -- or worse. After he briefly explained about “Little” Gren -- the young wolf pup that looked much like his big sister Xiuhcoatl, both of which were sitting patiently at the foot of the booth while the humans chatted -- Serilda took the pause to give some explanations of her own. “He had left me a note, too,” she softly told the pair sitting across from them. “When I woke up, he was gone and all that was there was a letter. I’ve known about his past for a long time now, so I had a feeling something related to it had happened. I tried coming here, first, to find the two of you and see if you’d seen him, but neither of you were here at the time…”

She’d had to make a choice. Wait to find them, or push forward on her own, so she’d chosen to keep looking. “Eventually I was able to… force my way into Kingdom Darkness to get him out, and his adoptive father was somehow able to open the door from the outside to free us. Otherwise, we’d both still be stuck there right now.” For now, she hid her ire with the human Gren who still had a lot he needed to answer for. Serilda wasn’t entirely sure she would ever forgive the man for tricking her the way he had, causing her to panic and reveal Gren’s return to life to Mythal without understanding what had been going on. However, that gripe was with Gren himself, and the details of it weren’t exactly necessary to the conversation at hand, so she kept them to herself for now.

“Once we were free and in a safe place where we could relax, I texted you.” Serilda nodded to Nessa. “I’m sorry that it took as long as it did for you to receive it. Neither of us were aware until later that time flows differently in Kingdom Darkness. For us, it was only a couple hours at most that we were in that realm, but out here an entire week had passed. If I had known about that ahead of time, I’d have tried to get word to you beforehand.”

Other details she kept to herself were about how exactly she’d managed to not only find Mythal, but to break into a fallen goddess’s realm to cripple one of her most powerful angels before escaping. It was a lot of dark detail, things that she wouldn’t be proud to admit to, and she knew it would come up eventually. By now, Markus at the very least had likely picked up the change in her scent, and the slightly demonic aura that was sometimes felt by those capable of feeling such things. She was a god slayer now, just like the two men. Slayer powers weren’t something easily attained, and rarely did magic of demonic origins come without some kind of price or traumatic experience. It likely wouldn’t take much for the man to assume that her new powers and Mythal’s recent joust against an evil god were related.

Serilda assumed that eventually questions would arise that would lead her to give such details, but for now she wanted to give them the chance to digest the great amount of information they’d already been given. Most of the particulars Serilda had to share would do little more than fill in gaps for the other darkness slayer and the starlight maiden, anyway. So for now, she sat back and waited to see where the conversation would lead, and what Nessa and Markus would have to say, or ask. That, and she was also curious to see if Nessa would lend any explanations to her somewhat sickened looking state. Serilda had noticed something seemed off about the other woman, of course, but she hadn’t been sure because they didn’t know each other that well. With both men clearly wanting some answers from her, however, it seemed there was more going on right now than what Mythal and Serilda personally had been through...

WORDS: 1375/6786 | TOTAL: 25,152
    @MarkusEldridge @Nessa Cordelia Lux @Mythal Ragnos
    Serilda Sinclair

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 18th November 2019, 12:33 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 623
    New Total Word Count: 623
    New Group Total : 775
    Notes: Totals reset after 25000 words due to 100y turn in

Markus Eldridge

As the group filed into the corner booth, Markus would give a nod to Serilda who had added to his darkness giving them not only protection from prying eyes, but from nosy ears. As soon as the thanks and acknowledgement were received, he would turn his gaze back towards Nessa, who has asking Mythal for more details.

Markus would turn towards Mythal after Nessa spoke, although he certainly had questions for her as well. He was also worried about his friend, and while glad to see him back also demanded answers. The chaos mage would remain quiet, passive, and alert as the other man spoke. He would go into the tail, and explain, in far greater detail than Markus had expected, what had transpired when he disappeared with nothing but letters.

As the tail continued he could not help but glance towards Nessa as Mythal had spoken of liking being around Serilda. The truth was, Markus understood, even if neither of the two darkness mages once admitted to, or even accepted, their feelings. Somehow, it had changed for both of them.

When Mythal spoke of his father Markus would clench his hands, understanding, at least in his own way, just how… horrible… bad fathers could be, and as the tail started to reach its ending, and Mythal spoke of being unable to say goodbye in person. He would nod, understanding that as well.

He would listen as Serilda spoke, though he knew her the least of anyone at the table, the chaos mage was growing to like her. She fit Mythal, and would not take any of his shit. This was good. As she spoke of the time dialation between realms, Markus would nod, he understood that feeling very well, even if his own situation had been the opposite. “Thank you, Serilda. For helping him, and for letting us know.” He would say simply.

Markus would then share in Mythals deep draft of their drink when the story ended. Giving the man a nod. “Well… I am glad you are back, and you are safe. Next time. Let us help you kick the bad guys ass.” The chaos mage would say… knowing he was being entirely hypocritical with his own venture soon to happen. Truthfully... He understood… somethings had to be done alone. This was why, above anything else, Markus could not fault the other man for his choices.

As the conversation changed, Markus would watch as Nessa would drop her eyes, looking at the drink between her hands. Watching as she took a drink. His eyes never leaving the smallest signs of what was afflicting the starlight maiden. When she talked, Markus would grit his teeth, but remain passive.

The chaos mage did not believe what she said for a second. There was no way she was fine. Stressed, most certainly. But not fine. He could read it in her face, and see it in her form. Something was very much wrong, and as much as he wanted to know… he was not sure if now was the right time.

When Mythal turned towards Nessa, and stated that he, like Markus, did not believe Nessa, he would nod, but turn to look to his drink. He knew, Nessa probably did not need him to grill her as well. Honestly. Markus was not good at this side of things, at the talking, and feelings, and stress, and emotion. All of it, was well over anything he truly knew. He would allow his hand to fall under the table, and touch Nessas side. He would not grab her, or anything. But if she felt him. Then maybe she would feel comforted with his presence, and remember she was among friends she could talk to…

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th February 2020, 4:07 pm

Nessa settled into her seat, drawing her complete focus to Mythal as he began to explain his situation. Although she didn't expect a story of normality, it didn't take look for some aspect of it to shock her. Mythal's father was an archangel, and that from birth he was fated to be a hosted to a being named Faera as a means to rule over this kingdom of darkness. Already it was a wild ride, like something out of a storybook. Yet this was a world of magic, and nothing was off the table. Still, as a girl raised by a strong, albeit a normal family of light and alchemy mages, Nessa was nothing short of bewildered.

As the story digressed, as fresh tear would roll down her cheek as he mentioned losing his adoptive father. For a moment, she almost came undone again, but she squeezed her fists tight and held her composure. As he mentioned finding his way to Fairy Tail, her eyes would warm slightly, remembering the day she met him. When he was sat out on the pier, drying in the sun, the fun memories that unfolded after. The story digressed; his run-in with Faera, meeting Serilda, the development of her relationship. At his mention of falling for the silver-haired woman, Nessa would find herself flooded with glee. The last time she had seen the pair together, they had been 'just friends' much like herself and Markus. She had hoped since then that a romance would blossom between Mythal and Serilda, to know that this had transpired was a needed positive amongst all the recent stressors in her life.

The Starlight Maiden didn't get long to enjoy this revelation, as talk of Mythals true father began. Her remorse for her friend's ordeal growing with each passing moment; to be told such horrible things about himself, his decision to face Faera and to leave them all behind. Ness glanced away at the mention of the letters, closing her eyes for a moment, his written farewell making more sense now. Now that she knew what had driven them, somehow they felt even more painful to think about. As the explanation came to its end, Nessa would sit still for a moment. Taking it all in, until finally, she would look up to meet Mythal's gaze. Her eyes softened giving him a small nod. "Mythal, I'm so ...so sorry that you went through all that."

Serilda would take this moment to fill them in on her experience, how she had woken up to find him gone, a letter the only trace of him. How she'd come to the Fairy Tail guild in search for him, Nessa wondered where she would have been on that day. Was it when she was in Tolgalen? Or perhaps in Bellum with Markus? She felt regret that she hadn't been present for Serilda. It dawned on her that had she been here she might have been able to search with her. Seri would cover the point in which she found him, and how lucky they were to get free, a relief the Fairy Tail ace shared. As Seri, apologized, Nessa shook her head. An apology wasn't necessary, they had done what the could and the important thing was that they were safe. Markus would comment, saying exactly what Nessa what feeling as he thanked Seri and instructed Mythal to bring them along next time. Nessa sighed, feeling slightly less weighted, the conversation had been a great alleviation to the girl's worries. She felt with her dear friend home and safe, she wouldn't be nearly as stressed as she was.

As Mythal addressed her, telling her he knew that there was more behind her words. Her stomach sinking as the avoidable circled back round to her, flooding her with a new sense of anxiety and shame. She reached forward, taking her drink, she would force herself to take a sip. The liquid burned her tongue and throat as she forced it down. She put it down, straightening up. She had to tell them something, she knew this. If the role were reversed, she would not let this go either. She would look up, eyes hollow as she began. "I won't lie, there are some details that... I'm not to ready to share. But I'll try to help you understand, to ease your worry. I hope," She began, entwining her fingers on her lap in hopes to stop their shaking.

"When I was sixteen, my boyfriend at that time, tried to force himself on me. He thought that we were moving too slow, and he was fed up of my ...pace. I fought him off, and he tried to blackmail me into silence. But my aunt found out anyway, she went after him. She...hurt him... pretty badly. He was forced to move away after, but not without finding a means of getting back at me. He was popular, charming and manipulative. He poisoned my reputation, spinning tales in his favour, and well, people don't take kindly to girls who cry 'rape'. The whole town loathed me, deciding I was an attention-seeking teenager who turned on her boyfriend by lying about him. That my 'selfishness' was what got an apparently innocent boy beaten to within an inch of his life. My friends turned on me, my best friend attacked me, and I had to drop out of school. My aunt was investigated and my father was fired from his job at Dagger Corp. My entire life fell apart, and aside from my family, I was completely alone. Abandoned by people I once loved."

Her voice cracked, fresh tears streamed down her cheeks, "All of it weighed on me so much that in the end, I spiralled. I gave up on life for a while, I didn't eat, I didn't speak. I just...existed for ...so long. I had to get put into a program for girls with eating disorders, I went through countless therapies. And somehow, thanks to my family, I recovered. I became entirely focused on becoming a mage, and joining a guild. It brought me back to life, but not without scars." She wiped her face, now that she had started, it was all pouring out of her. More than she had anticipated. "With all of this, Mythal vanishing, one of my other close friends has since gone missing too. And then ... I found something, tied to my past when all of this happened, something unpleasant. Dealing with that... just has brought it all crashing back down me you know, how easy it is for everyone you love to just... disappear. So I guess, the fear of returning to that state began to set and, I've been regressing. I'm trying to fight but... it's hard you know." She stopped, tears streaming down her face, her entire body trembling as despair washed over her once again. Finally, her gaze would find Markus, the one who she feared for the most. Because since their revelation that day, if anything happened to him. If for whatever reason, he were to vanish completely from her life, there was no doubt in her mind that she would be broken beyond repair. She sobbed between her words, struggling to speak as she told him her truth. "I just ...c-can't bear to...lose anyone...else. I'd r-rather die."

WC: 1225 Nessa's Total: 1225 New Thread Total:  2,000

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 12:56 pm