Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Grand Ball

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grand Ball

Post by King Elyx 19th August 2015, 12:47 pm

He put his head back up from it's slanted position as the girl he bumped into shook her head from side to side, refusing to accept the apology given to her. His lips formed a small circle, mainly curious on why that would be the case. She claimed that she should be the one to apologize to him, and bumping into many things, people included among them. After that, the attention was put onto his collar, which he did not notice was a little bit messed up due to the grip that he was held into few a few seconds. If it had this much of an effect on him, what would have happened to Allison if she were gripped with that stressed amount of strength? He locked his light brown eyes onto the collar for a few seconds, but after that refused to give it anymore though. Anyone would have to really search for the flaw if they wanted to see it, as if saying "Is this guys collar correct? I should check it out". He placed a small grin onto his face before looking back to the kind yet stressed lady. It's honestly no big dea- Elyx tried to explained, only to have his sentence cut off as she ended up putting her hands around his collar to straighten it out. Once again, he held his breath careful, this time to just avoid messing up whatever she was doing, and still movement was key in that case. The Violinist would rather not insist on something so petty as simply fixing a collar, this lady was trying to do him a favor... Even though he was probably the one who owed her anything. After fixing the collar up, she posed proudly as if he were some sort of project, in which his reply was just merely a soft chuckle. Thank you. Elyx said as he looked back to his collar again, and noticed that it was actually looking different from before. Maybe it was that crucial a deal.

From there, the topic swift changed back over to the little fireball that is Allison. His lips curled up higher from the small grin as they were talking about something a little bit more fun. When the lady placed her palm to the approximate height that the little girl was, Elyx nodded his head with a smile.Oh yeah. The Violinist replied with a nod of the head. She has gone on a couple of missions with me. She's a good girl, trust me. The boy answered, finally feeling relaxed as the situation of him almost ruining this ladies day was beginning to fade in the past. The lady claimed to be in the same guild as Allison, which caused his eyes to open a little bit more, well this was certainly news to him all right. The guild, Eclipse Soul, which Elyx actually never heard of before It's not like he didn't actually care, he loved learning lore on all guilds, it's just that no one ever told him that there was such a guild named Eclipse Soul? What was it like? What do they do? What made them in the first place? Who was their leader? All these questions, but for such an occasion such as this, the boy would come off slightly worse on his first impression if he were to do that. Though guilds were fun to learn about, he would rather not disturb the conversation with something that he could learn from anywhere. She shifted to the side a little bit, to reveal her guild mark to him to confirm the guild she came from.

From there, the lady began to give him an explanation on why she did what she did. Allison bumping into her from behind, all right, that sounds reasonable. To fan the previous flames, she scolded herself, saying that she was a Guild Ace being pushed around by the little fireball. Elyx could remember Allison dragging him all over the place, wherever she wanted to go, all she had to do was pull him by the wrist. If it makes you feel any better, I'm actually a Guild Ace from my guild as well. The Violinist explained quickly without thinking, then realized the mistake he made by saying that. His eyes dilated a little bit, regretting that last statement. And if she asks about the guild I come from? ...Well, she has been kind to me so far. And if she really believes it's her fault, she might be understand? Right? Elyx thought to himself before letting a small sigh escape from his lips. His right hand clogged his pocket as he was looking for the magical invitation, then pulled it out in four folds. This is proof of me being invited by Raven herself... And this... Elyx stopped before his right hand pulled down on his Tuxedo collar a little bit, revealing a cute little Rose mark placed onto his collar bone, making sure that no one but her can see it. Is the guild I belong to. And with that, instant regret flamed though his body, that might have possibly been one of the worst moves that he had made if he told that to the wrong person.

It's honestly all right, I've been an inconvenience to you, so look who messed up worse, right? Elyx asked with his smile slowly coming back to him, but the action he had done before was digging into him, to reveal that he was actually in a Neutral Guild. My name is Elyx Reiaki, and trust me, messing up like this is normal to me.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 19th August 2015, 2:51 pm

Kiersa let out a slow breath as she wandered the hall, making sure everything was running smoothly, and everyone was enjoying themselves. That was when she overheard a conversation that she could relate to. "I know how you feel." she said to the white haired girl with a sigh. "My manners, Kiersa Bec, one of Sabertooth's Aces... and sadly I'm the one having to make sure everything tonight goes well." the blonde girl said, rubbing her forehead.

She looked at the male and recalled seeing him before. "Good to see they let you through. Raven would have killed me if they hadn't after she'd personally invited you here tonight." she said with a smile towards Elyx. She tilted her head in the direction of a small arguement going on in the distance and sighed, crinkling her dress a little in her hands in mild irritation.

"So long as tonights events keep themselves to small disagreements, I'll be content. Already had to avert two major disasters before they could blow themselves out of proportion tonight." the nun said before looking at the two fellow Ace's properly. "If either of your Guild Masters suggests throwing an event like this, and tell you that you're the ones to handle it, I'd advise getting at least a months worth of sleep done before making any preparations." she chuckled a little, rubbing at her forehead once more.

"That and make sure not everybody in your guild is partying. Or at least have enough so you can rotate them. Had to arrange paired patrols around the balconies in case anyone fell off, and to act as pseudo guards for tonight..." Kiersa explained. "That and something I missed... find whoever has ice magic and get them to occasionally make a burst or two. This many bodies in one place... As it is, I can't locate any of our mages with the right magic, so had to have all the windows and doors opened to try and get some form of a breeze going through." she advised the pair, grimacing as she recognised why she had been rubbing her forehead a lot recently... she was forming a migraine, combined with a colossal headache.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 19th August 2015, 4:41 pm

EVELYN

Child Of Corenglaw

Just as she was learning to absence herself from the rest of the banquet, a certain wisp of opposing voices caught her attention. They were hushed, and stood right outside the opening to the balcony, one more appeased to end the life of somebody she did not know. Her eyes - glowing against the darkness - sauntered over to the man that had made his depature also onto the balcony. She couldn't really grasp what he looked like, although, he did seem somewhat mundane to her memory, somebody she assumed to be in Sabertooth. Albiet, she didn't really have the flare to interfere with this matter, nor' socialize with any of the two that also took their place outside. She had hoped stepping out here with give her some distance, but it seemed everything she wished to avoid just advanced into her direction. A sigh fled past her lips, and she placed the now empty wine bottle onto the railing, displeased by the fact that only more people seemed to be lured into the place she stood. There was no way she was hanging around here any longer. She had no more alcohol, and her only reason to trail back into the well lavished ball was to go and find some more. After all, there had to be some sort of bar in this place.

The girl made her way through crowds of motioning people again, all formally dressed and well attired to this evening. She could sense the magical energy from them, and it made the surface of her skin shiver in wonder to how powerful some of these mages were. Although the semblance from most was faint, most of it lingered from a certain set of indiviuals - probably people whome were important to this event. A frown curled against her features, and she sighed again - something she seemed to pick up recently ever since that time on Divide Island. The very memory made her fists clench firmly by her sides, and she did well to quickly rid of the thought as a bar lastly came to her view. There was a few people sitting on the stools, a couple, and another male who she did not know. She took her seat farthest from them, which, unforunately was only two chairs away to the point she could still hear their conversation. "One shot of kamikaze." she said to the bar-tender, who, seemed appalled by her request. Nevertheless, he quickly made the drink, her gaze watching carefully as he mixed the ingredients together without any effort at all. The small glass slid onto the counter of the bar and landed against the curl of her fingers - she brought the strong drink to her lips, and swallowed it without ease.

As the glass was brought to the surface again, it resonated a somewhat loud smack, the back of her hand brushing along her mouth as she peered down at the now empty containment. It had been awhile since she last decided to have something other than wine. Back in her old home, she regarded that there had never been anything but wine when festivities were going on. Earthland was the only placed that showed her otherwise - that, even though she held a liking to her countries famous drink, she also had formed a liking to this one as-well. "Maybe it's the lime.." she said to herself, although, the bar-tender seemed to be curious in her quiet remark, and poured her another shot. "This drink originally came from Midi. Have you been there?" he asked, the drink descending into the pit of her stomach once again. Her gaze never met the other, and for awhile she was just silent. She seemed to be thinking about something, or, maybe she wasn't thinking at all. Either way, she eventually answered his question. "Yeah. Infact, thats where I first tried it." her voice was dull, but, the pinkish opticals gradually clashed against his own eyes, and he smiled politely towards her. "You must be a strong drinker." he said, although, there seemed to be some sort of query to the way he spoke, and she only dipped her head lightly in agreement to his words. "You could say so.." turning away from him, she watched the many types of people swaying back and forth against the dance-floor.

Everyone seemed content. And for once, she found herself glad that no troubles had followed her this time. Folding her leg over the other, she faced the man again and motioned for another drink.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Grand Ball - Page 6 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 19th August 2015, 5:46 pm

Chapter 5:
    Liberation of the Soul
    Rock with Me

BGM:        
    Anastasia's Theme
    Little Miss Popularity..

After her vocals were completed in the song, she finished the song with a sweeping and fitting guitar solo.  After the final note was played, the woman breathed heavily with sweat pouring from her brow.  A bright smile came across her face as she looked around to the people who took the time to pay attention to her.  Their faces lighting up proved that her ability to sing and play an instrument were, at the very least, acceptable.  Taking a deep breath, Anastasia set disconnected the cable between her Nyanplifiers and Sir Hendrix (the guitar) and placed the guitar on the ground while still holding onto the neck of the instrument.

Her eyes turned towards the guitar case for a moment, noticing all of the loose parts necessary for assembly of the weapon laying in view.  She closed the guitar case strapped onto the creature before her.  The difficulty of having an instrument that's also a weapon is that her weapon is also an instrument.  Woops.  At the very least, her weapon is non-lethal.  Anastasia cleared her throat and went to plug the instrument back in only to be interrupted by a low growl from the guardian.  Turning her eyes in the direction of the growl, she saw a man approach her.  

"It's alright, Sasha," she said as she took a step towards the animal and placed a gentle hand upon it's head.  This caused the animal to lay down with it's head upon it's paws.  A low toned grumble escaped it's lips.  The boy seemed to be around her age but with blue hair and eyes.  A large smile was still written upon Anastasia's face as she nodded her head.  

"Thanks!" she replied enthusiastically to the man known as Blue.  The question came up to her asking how long she's been playing.  Shrugging her shoulders, she moved Sir Hendrix around a bit, letting it roll on it's slightly curved edge.  "Oh, I've been playing Sir Hendrix here for about 2-3 years.  I'm still not all that great with the guitar," she said in all earnest.  She doesn't think she's the best with the guitar nor does she believe she's the best at signing.  Something about the woman she saw at the tavern in Hargeon stuck with her.  A songstress of another caliber higher than her was what that woman was.  "So!  Did you like it?" she asked inquisitively, though with how much enthusiasm she asked the question and with how close she approached the boy, she seemed to really want to know.

Her eyes lowered to notice Blue's hands in his pockets and cleared her throat. "Sasha doesn't like it when people's hands aren't where he can see them," Anastasia said as she pointed down towards Blue's hands.  "He has a bad tendency of ripping people's arms off, ya know?" she said in hushed tones, before taking a step back and letting a giggle escape her lips.  

Her attention was quickly taken as Shuhei's voice popped in.  Turning her head towards the former guild-master (which the change of command has yet to be known to her) she smiled to him and gave him a little bow.  "Why, if it isn't Lord Shuhei," she said before adding the title. "Hero of Magnolia," she said in reference to the Priory members attacking Magnolia.  While the event was still quite a blur in her memory, mainly due to the strange spell cast upon her by Ashelia, she knows well enough that Shuhei was there killing baddies while she flailed around with a dumpster.  A little smile came across her face at his compliment.  "Thank you," she said with a slight nod.  Her Pegasus Emblem may be displayed prominently and clearly upon her left shoulder, upon closer inspection, Shuhei could see fingernail marks dug into the tattoo and over it.  

Maybe you should tell him about that...
    No...  Now isn't the time...

But then Blue decided to speak with Shuhei.  It was then that she was introduced to his name.  Well, that was mighty rude to speak and give his name to Shuhei and not to the first person he spoke to.  Well, perhaps that's about the same thing she did to the woman she tried to speak to before her song-and-dance number.  And then, all of a sudden, something appeared above Blue's head.  A small scraggly cat.  It was cute enough, so now it's Anastasia's turn to girl-out.  

"Oh my god!  That thing is, so cute!" she said as she picked up Sir Hendrix and approached Blue, staring at the creature for a moment.  "You're an Exceed aren't you?" she asked the Exceed.  "Wow!  I didn't know they came that small too!"  She had never encountered an Exceed of that size as she was used to seeing Exceeds the size of Sasha, who was in fact, her Exceed.  

The Exceed asked her a question about the music and the white cat-ears upon her head twitched a bit.  "Well, not all of the music.  I do the singing and the guitar," she explained as she pointed to the white cat-ears, colored perfectly to match her dress.  "This thing covers the rest.  I call these Nyanplifiers, they..." she said as Anastasia started to spout off boring electronic theory and things far too complex for this kind of environment.  Noticing what she was doing, she covered her mouth with a little blush.  "Oh my, I'm sorry about that.  It's probably one of my best creations, so I'm naturally proud of them."  These items were designed to pick up brain-waves, picking up the rest of the instruments from her thoughts and to play them directly.  

Then the Exceed mentioned that Blue fell in love with her voice, causing her to blush and turn her shoulder from him a bit.  That's the first time someone did that with her.  Clearing her throat and shaking her head, she returned her attention back to Shuhei.  A hint of red still across her face.  "So, what do I owe the pleasure of your presence, Lord Shuhei?" she asked as her voice cracked a bit out of embarrassment from what Blue's Exceed said.  Her speaking to Shuhei was obviously her trying to cover up the fact that she's blushing and to keep the conversation going.  

[OOC:  Just an FYI to you guys, I'm not gonna post here multiple times a day or anything like that.  So please be patient with my replies.  Thanks]

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 19th August 2015, 7:51 pm

Alyia Nystrom
    299 Words
    @Angel of luck

Alyia looked at Cirven apologetically before he told her that he had though about taking her out before. With a blush once again spreading across her cheeks the blonde looked away and down at the people below them. It was a good way to distract herself from the moment. It was working well until she felt something warm on her hand and her eyes shifted over and spotted her 'date's' hand on top of hers, holding it.

The blonde stuttered as she looked up at him, but she couldn't help feel as though a pain ran through her chest, a wish maybe? Something that she would have hoped to have done with Allen, a simple holding of the hands. The angel followed behind the blue haired mage and her eyes didn't leave the floor until she felt a cool wind brush against her bare shoulders causing for her to shiver slightly. She followed behind Cirven until they reached the edge where he let go of her hand.

Fingers curling into a small fist she held it by her side before sighing and moving to stand next to Cirven and joining him as they both looked up at the stars, his next sentence cutting through the air making the blonde turn to him and smack his shoulder. "That's for turning this into a date you little fiend." She smirked before smiling and relaxed as she looked up at the stars, But they are pretty aren't they and the cool air is refreshing compared to the hot and humid air in the ballroom."

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

For those who can't fancy:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 19th August 2015, 8:14 pm

He lifted up his arms when the smack she had given him broke his concentration from his thoughts that the stars caused him to get lost in. "Hey, hey! I was only kidding." He couldn't help but slightly laugh at her hitting him. She then joined him in staring up at the darkness of the night sky. "It really is much better out here. I know I might be a loud mouth at times but even I like having some quiet time. Its not always the best thoughts that come in times where I sit quietly but I'd rather think them and confront them than let them slowly consume me.." He had rambled a bit as the stars reminded him of his sister, of what he did to keep her and just to lose her in the end.

He could see her face in the stars somehow. Her two blue pigtails that bounced around where ever she walked. Her random attitude that could go from yelling at him to using him as a shield against any fear she had. "I wonder... Was I actually a good brother to you..?" He mumbled in a low voice and then clenched his fist in anger as the next scene the stars showed him was the last time he had seen her. His blue eyes started to take on their red glow from his anger.

It had only been a short amount of seconds of him looking at the stars when suddenly he remembered where he was and stopped his the thoughts. "Sorry.. I zoned out a bit there." He played off the situation with a smile and had hoped she didn't notice. "So yeah.. What does this scene make you think of?"

The Grand Ball - Page 6 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by likeaboss756 19th August 2015, 9:17 pm

After Blake's attempt to dance in the crowd of people the slayer decided to go and eat something a little something, and by a little something he meant he was gonna demolish a whole table of food. "It is a good thing they remembered that we have huge appetites." Blake said while grabbing three glass plates. He just started to grab different kinds of food, anything he could get his hands on and put it on his plates. After going through the tables, the boy had three mountains of food all to himself. "This is great, look at all the food!" Blake exclaimed while heading towards a table trying to balance all three plates of food. When he finally got to his table he just about dropped the plates. He wiped his brow, glad that he was able to prevent the plates from falling until he got to his table. Blake sat down and licked his lips before he automatically began shoving food into his mouth. Just when the slayer went to grab another dumpling, the whole room shook and he dropped his food. He turned to see what was going on and it turned out that there was a girl playing a super loud song. "Man, it's times like these I'm glad me hearing is enhanced. This song is awesome!" Blake stopped eating and walked over to the girl at the center of the attention. The slayer noticed she didn't look too much older than him but she was still able to play such amazing music. "Hey, I'm Blake and that was an amazing song. What's your name?" The slayer asked with his normal curious tone.

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    PandaMonster
    PandaMonster

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Auralei Dymea (""Older Sister"")
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Steam Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PandaMonster 19th August 2015, 9:31 pm

Serena, oblivious to the current atmosphere, looked at Zecarayus skeptically. "Why would you fall off the ledge anyways?" she asked, glancing over the railing of the balcony. They were a little way off the ground, if anyone fell down, the most they would get is a broken arm or leg, or maybe both. Either ways, she didn't think anyone would dare to actually perform a risky stunt off the balcony. "Well, if you do fall I should be able to catch you fast enough," she added in and leaned against the railing on her back, tilting her head over to look at the sky, the sunset unfortunately already disappeared.

'Failure is inevitable and I make up for it with other successes, simple as that'

Themes:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 19th August 2015, 9:53 pm

"Ah you know the saying, 'better safe then sorry' right?" he asked her as he was trying to find...well whatever he came out here for. At one point he tried to reposition himself to get a better reach but nearly fell. He quickly hugged what he grabbed on to and gave a nervous laugh after the moment happened. "Y-you see right there that, that was a test to make sure you were, ah paying attention.." He said, although it was more of a way to make humor of what could have happened. Finally though, he got what he was looking for and stepped down from the railing. in his hand appeared to be muck, with what appeared to be little bones sticking out of it. Zecarayus sighed as if saddened by what was in the muck and murmured "Thought so..." while he started to pick the bones out of the muck.

Last edited by weretiger5411 on 19th August 2015, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 19th August 2015, 9:54 pm

I’ll never be more, than a wolf at your door for dinner

She was becoming more and more impatient as the seconds ticked by, her bright hues glazed with a cloudly layer of exhaustion. She didn't have to wait much longer though, the sound of her name echoing within her conscious by a greatly familiar voice. Her head swung to the side, her slender form sliding away from the wall with great excitement, "Brennan!" Her silky voice rang through the air softly, a grin now painting its way onto her face. Finally! Now she didn't have to deal with waiting anymore, the gentle thoughts of her guildmate now melting away but her excitement was short lived as her gaze flickered over him. He really didn't look so good despite how handsome he was with the suit, seeing as her companion kept rubbing his temples and his voice seemed strained with an aching pain.

Slowly approaching him, her hands reaching forward too lightly press her palms against the sides of his head. "Brennan.. Are you okay?" As she spoke, her voice no more than a whisper, Alex's grin melted into a delicate, worried smile, her brows furrowed slightly. She wanted to help, really did, but she had no idea what the problem was so she couldn't do much of anything. Releasing a heavy sigh, the female brought her hands over his eyes, her touch gentle. "Is it the lights? The crowd? Or is it possibly the sound of everyone all at once..?" If it was the lights, then she would probably chuckle pitifully for a moment but if it was the crowd or the chattering sound, Alex could easily understand despite how she was a 'social butterfly' as some said. She loved the presence of others at times. She worriedly sucked in part of her lower lip, teeth lightly biting into the soft flesh. Ahh.. Dammit.. Alex growled softly under her breath, blue orbs narrowing with a worried gaze.

@Skyllon //Ha! Doing this with no muse is awesome! -Sarcasm- And my writing has now become that of a childs.. >->

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

PandaMonster
    PandaMonster

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PandaMonster 19th August 2015, 10:41 pm

Serena stared in disgust at the muck in Zecarayus' hand and grimaced even more when she saw the tiny bones sticking out from it. It looked like discarded chicken bones or some remains of a skeleton of some weird creature. Resisting a shudder, she asked what it was. "Um...what exactly...is that in your hand?" she asked, especially since Zecarayus seemed to know very well what had happened to the pile of muck and bones. Something about it just made her feel a little at unrest and she was definitely not going to get a closer look at this point.

'Failure is inevitable and I make up for it with other successes, simple as that'

Themes:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 20th August 2015, 12:12 am

"Well..." he started as he continued to pick the bones out, he wasn't sure he knew what was in it, but he knew that it was something that was alive once, he then pulled the skull out of the muck. "Ah" he said finally, "A....kitten?"
    zecarayus furrowed his brow at that realization, how the hell does a kitten get into gutter? he thought to himself. Then as if to answer,he closed his eyes and an sensation came into his mind of being in the air and he couldn't open his eyes, then thunk! He was caught in something like a valley, and it started to crumble around him and barely, barely he crawled out, once he did he was grateful for the ground he walked on as he was learning to walk and then he was able to open his eyes!And...he was looking at serana when he realized it was not him who went through that. He also was not in the same place as before and realized he may have walked unconsciously to where he faced serana.
    "I...should probably explain how I knew the remains were up there and..uh what I just did, if it makes you feel more at ease." he said with concern as he noticed she was uncomfortable with the whole situation and that was the last thing he wanted to do to anyone.

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 20th August 2015, 9:05 am

Alyia Nystrom
       Words
    @Angel of luck

Alyia only turned her eyes from the stars to look at Cirven who was talking about the stars but some how it had started to move much deeper. The angel tilted her head as she propped her arms up on the banister, much like how she did in the ballroom. This was insteresting but soon Cirven stopped talking and he was looking up at the stars but the eyes of crystal blue never left the male mage there was something wrong and she knew it. Her eyes narrowed slightly and started to turn a bluish magenta, she was looking at his aura. It was sad a dark black lurking around the edges but a pure white on the inside. He was pure at heart but she knew that he felt himself guilty for one action or another, something that she would allow for him to talk to her about at a later notice. Alyia frowned slightly he was a soul that was in search of redemption, someone who had lost thier way and was now struggling to find their path once again. Her frown started to grow into a faint smile but she froze as she watched the blue haired man's eyes start to turn red. He was angry. But what about? The angel looked back at his aura it was getting darker. Suddenly, though, it stopped. It still stayed the grayish colour when it stopped but Cirven was now once again talking. She knew that he had indeed zoned out maybe a little more than that, but the angel was not going to push it. Instead she nodded, pretending nothing had happened, that she hadn't seen anything.

"The stars?" Alyia looked up at the stars, their twinkling reminding her of the joy that she had once had. "I have heard that the stars portray those that you have lost. What I see now may not be what you see. But when I look up at the stars I see my family. The spark of love in my mothers eyes the way that my father would embrase all of us. The twins and how they were still crawling along with their light blue hair. My older sister, how she would always smile and play with my hair claiming I was luck to be blonde
    I also see my grandmother, her dancing around the kitchen making cookies. All people I have loved and lost."
    The angel sighed as she let her head fall so that she was looking at the ground. Seeing the bright parts of her family dancing among the stars make her slightly lonely. She had been the reason that her family had died in the first place and sure she was happy knowing that they were in a better place she still felt the guilt knowing that she had been the cause of their deaths. "It still hurts you know, seeing them among the stars. Knowing that I was the reason that they are there now. The twins could have grown up and my stister could have become the singer that she always wanted to be, but because of me they no longer have a life to look forwards to." Alyia looked up from the ground and right at Cirven, "That is why I live each day for them, knowig that they would want me to keep living and that they don't blame me. And I am sure that who ever you have lost doesn't blame you either." The angel began to shiver once more, the cool air brushing against her bare skin, she was beginning to feel the cold starting to set in now that she had cooled off.

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 20th August 2015, 12:33 pm

He couldn't help but feel like Alyia had a similar past as him. She had lost a lot and somehow found a way to still keep going in the world. Most people would have just found a way to rid themselves of the life they were living with so much sorrow. The way she sounded reminded him of how he used to just hug Aayla when she sounded depressed. It would help somehow but he didn't feel it would be the same with Alyia. Aayla was his sister after all.

Instead of hugging her he took off the cloak around his body and placed it over her shoulders after seeing that the cold was affecting her small frame. "Sorry. I hope that helps. I have lost a lot too. My father and step mother... Everyone in the village.." He sighed as he continued to look up at the stars. "My greatest loss was my sister. I failed to protect her and she died because of me. They all died because of me actually... I wonder if they could forgive me for it all? Are they OK with who I have become?" He stared down at his hands almost seeing the blood dripping from them. "Can they really forgive a demon...?" His view from his hands shifted back to the stars as he searched for some sort of answer.

The Grand Ball - Page 6 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    PandaMonster
    PandaMonster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PandaMonster 20th August 2015, 2:06 pm

Serena nodded, agreeing that he should start by explaining himself first. "Yes, that would be preferable concerning the fact that there are bones in that stuff," she pointed out and then looking back down at the gutter below, whatever had gotten down there and died, she was pretty sure she was glad she didn't see its dead body. Bloody corpses were definitely not a thing she could stand.

Themes:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 20th August 2015, 2:44 pm

Before he spoke though he looked around, as if wary of someone else listening, then began his explanation. " I know whats called uh...necromancy. It is the magic to use the spirits of the dead or those who were once living for spells and because of it I can sense, ah well, dead creatures. I was drawn out here because of the sadness given off these bones here, and the moment I just had was it telling me what it wants, sort of." He finished referring to the picked clean bones he held in his hands. But then he remembered, "What i'm going to do right now is reanimate these bones and these bones will come back to life. If you want to leave to not see this I completely understand." he finished, he thought of how creepy the whole thing sounded and would not blame her for leaving, but he had to do this to let the kitten move on.

info on apps:
    Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Frostfire
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Glacieyth; Ice Dragon King
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iƈҽ Dɾαɠσɳ Sʅαყҽɾ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 21st August 2015, 4:31 am

Blue locked gazes with Sasha, narrowing his eyes on the pet as it growled at him. Usually he wasn't worried around animals...but this thing was almost as tall as he was, so he felt just a bit threatened. Height-wise, at the very least. "Niiiice kitty..." was all he muttered before taking a step to the side, so at least he wasn't standing RIGHT in front of it in case it decided to take a chunk out of him. "Sasha's not a cat, she's a dog!" came a quip from his companion. Blue returned fire. "She's a HE, and no he's not." The duo both looked at Sasha in unison. "Right?" These two were all over the place. Hopefully Ana could clear it up for them. And speaking of Anastasia, Blue's attention returned to her once again as she thanked him for the compliment and began talking about how long she'd been playing. Now...the young Ice Mage could be a bit of a jerk at times. He was self-absorbed, arrogant, prideful, and quick to anger...

...on the outside.

But beneath all that... somewhere past the hypersensitivity about his height and around the corner from his abandonment issues lay a heart of gold. There were only a handful of things and people that caused it to shine through...and seeing someone who was passionate about something they loved was one of them. He could see it in Ana's eyes when she stepped a little too close and asked if he really liked her performance. It was in her body language. Even in the sweat she'd worked up performing. So slowly but surely, a warm smile replaced his usual cocky smirk and he nodded his head. "Definitely." was his answer. Lucky (who was still sitting comfortably on his partner's head) grinned at the two. It was all too rare for Blue to have a genuine moment like this. It reminded him of when they were younger...before Glacieyth left. But that was a different story for a different time!

Ana commented on how Sasha wasn't a fan of hands in pockets, which just so happened to be a habit of Blue's. The boy shot the animal a sideways glance as he slowly removed his mitts and held them out -- empty. A sweatdrop formed on the back of his head after she mentioned that her guardian also had a unique penchant for biting arms off. "Heh...ripping arms off. Right..." the girl laughed afterwards...but for some reason Blue had the feeling that it wasn't a joke. Shuhei soon became the topic of conversation...and for good reason! At first the boy planned on halfheartedly listening to them talk, but the way Anastasia addressed the white-haired Mage caused Blue to arch an eyebrow. "Lord Shuhei?" he muttered to himself, Lucky meeting his confused gaze with an equally curious one. And it got better! "Hero of Magnolia?!" Blue was still whispering aloud, but just barely. The surprised tone in his voice could undoubtedly be picked up by the Dragon Slayer. The confounded young Mage took a few steps back and turned around, deciding to consult with his companion. "What in the hell did we miss???" was answered with, "I don't know...but it's gotta be important if he's a Hero! I knew we shouldn't've taken that wedding Job, Blue." Blue furrowed his brow and folded both of his arms over his chest. "Yeah but we needed the Jewels..." The duo seemed content to mull over what they thought had happened until Ana spotted Lucky whom she took an immediate liking to. Blue turned around once again to face her as she complimented his friend and asked if he was something called an "Exceed". "I'm a cat!~" Lucky replied, oblivious as ever. Of course he was infact an Exceed...he just had never been called one directly (not to mention the fact that he had no idea what they were). The musician then stated that she didn't know Exceed could be small as well as Sasha's size. "Yep!~ But I don't have a complex about it like Blue does..." A familiar vein returned in his companion's forehead at that last comment, and he could feel Blue glaring at him as best he could from below, but he wasn't too bothered about it!

"You made those?" Blue asked at the suggestion that Ana created the neko-themed speakers on her head. His own Ice-Make allowed him to create whatever he could think of. He'd even christened it the "Magic of Creation" himself on several occasions. Because he was a Maker, the boy was interested in the intricacies and inner workings of trinkets like hers...and the fact that she was a creator herself earned Anastasia Blue's interest even more. "I just thought you were part cat!" Lucky admitted as Blue put a hand to his chin and tried to get a better look at her Nyanplifiers. At a glance he noticed that the device housed four speakers, with two in each "ear". But he couldn't tell for sure if they were powered by Magic or not. He assumed not as they looked rather electrical in appearance. Plus having those things sapping up your Magic Power to play every other instrument in an accompaniment would suck. He was just about to ask her to elaborate further on the Nyanplifiers when he noticed something strange...

Ana was blushing.

Blue took a step forward, a hint of concern in his eyes as he spoke. "You got a fever or somethin'? Your face is all red." Hapless. Hopeless. Doomed. Whatever you wanna call it, Blue was that. Sure he was an upcoming young Mage with great potential. And yeah he taught himself Ice-Make Magic in the span of a single night, demonstrating to his entire Guild his own (completely unexpected) aptitude for the mystical arts. But when it came to girls? He didn't have a clue...

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 21st August 2015, 10:41 am

As I look at you I wonder what you’d taste like. Would you have that copper like taste human is known for, or would you taste something a kin to fruit? Shall we see? Will you let me taste you?
    As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends

A light hum left the lips of a young man as he entered through the doors of the grand room. Obviously there wasn’t much to look at with him, being as he didn’t look like anything special except for the few jewels that dotted under his left eye. Vexel had taken for the evening to apply a type of water proof make up to the scales that normally scarred his face, covering them so not to ruin his lady’s evening. On his hands he wore a part of soft leather gloves as to hide the was on his hands.

His eyes lightly scanned over the crowd for a moment before his eyes fell on the violinist for a moment. Elyx, the ace of his old guild. Vexel recognized him in an instant, but played it off in a manner of not knowing anyone. Lucky for him he had changed a bit since being in the guild. He took a few steps into the room, and coughed some, as he had to await his date. This was going to be interesting.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Changed to look like this:

The Grand Ball - Page 6 JAgwtRZ
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 21st August 2015, 11:19 am

Emilia was wondering just how Vexel had managed to convince her to go. Sure it would be fun to try to mess with the people here, but she could have probably been doing something more entertaining, like starting a fight in a bar or going on a job. She'd have to be more subtle than starting a full fight though. She knew there were some powerful mages here, and doubted all of them knew how to not kill or maim in a fight at this point, or otherwise were unable to hold back enough with their magic to do so. That and if she did start anything big like that, she'd have to deal with the nun and Raven scolding her and possibly booting her from the guild, something she didn't want to leave yet.

Either way, she was here now with a smile on her face which looked rather.... genuine? It wasn't the smile one would normally have at a ball, though, something more sinister, a sort of crooked, sly smile that may elicit questions of what she was up to. She walked through the doors to the ballroom, wearing what was the only formal clothing she owned. She cleaned up rather well, or at least she thought she did. She probably wasn't the prettiest woman there, given her somewhat crooked nose from the countless fights she had been in and the variety of scars on her body, the largest of which was from a gunshot wound to her back, just to the left of her right shoulder blade which she had received while on a job. There was another on her arm as well, though her gloves were long enough to cover it. Any other scars she had were fairly small in comparison, but they made it clear she was a fighter, and a type of person who was somewhat out of place at an event like this. She wore no makeup to hide them, since she cared little for her appearance. If anyone had a problem with her scars, they could deal with it themselves, or, if they really wanted to bother her, deal with an elbow to the jaw.

She walked through the doors and saw Vexel waiting for her. She approached him and put an arm around his as a woman of high society would her date. While not high society herself, her parents had groomed her somewhat on social etiquette at least, though she didn't remember (or pay attention to) a whole lot of it, she did remember this portion. "Nice cape, reminds me of a conman I know." She commented. "So, shall we mingle?"

Emilia's dress:

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    The Grand Ball - Page 6 FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st August 2015, 11:55 am

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊
    At his words Venir could only nod in agreement, Allison was indeed a good girl. She didn't mean any harm or anything, she was simply a little ball of energy that Venir could relate to. She used to be the exact same way after all but now most days she felt like an old woman. "Must be the white hair." She had to bite back a snicker at her own idiotic thought. Her own age was a complicated situation but she knew for a fact that she was not an elderly woman, if anything she was indeed an adult, well, an adult that had been stuck in a child's body for a long time. Not to mention her lack of memories was a bit concerning but...

"You're an Ace!?"

She gasped snapping out of her thoughts at the sudden revelation. She brought a hand to her head in exasperation. If she wasn't doing missions or the like she didn't really leave the guild often. Thus, she didn't recognize important people such as Guild Masters and their most trusted members unless of course it was someone obvious like Raven. "I'm so sorry I had no idea." It seemed that he was more worried than she was. She gave him an odd look as he showed her his invitation for a reason that at first she couldn't comprehend. "Well, obviously you got one I mean you're here aren't you-" She paused mid sentence as she looked at the mark he had decided to show her. "Hey that's really pretty!" The rose was certainly cuter than than the eclipsed sun upon her thigh. It took her a moment to match the mark to the actual guild though, "A rose...."She muttered red eyes narrowing in concentration, before widening.

"You're in that one guild!"

Her voice was louder than she had initially expected and realizing her mistake she leaned in closer, speaking softly this time, "The bounty hunter one right?" She questioned, "No wonder you were being all suspicious earlier." She laughed before she jokingly placed a hand over her heart as if she was swearing an oath, "Your secret is safe with me!" She gave him her hand to shake after his introduction, "Nice to meet you Elyx. I'm Venir RuLush and I probably mess up just as much so don't worry!" She gave him a bright smile to match, "Sorry for holding you up." She apologized, the last he probably wanted was to get stuck talking to the energetic and more than a little talkative white haired woman.

WORDS:  N/A
    TAGS: @Everyone
    NOTES: Let's Party!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st August 2015, 1:04 pm

It seemed Akeya had decided to hold back for now and had put on a forced smile and asked Akeya to dance. Zack raised an eyebrow. He knew the two were a team and had come together, but hadn't realised they were that close as to dance together. Perhaps it was a bonding exercise of Akryns? Or perhaps the arm holding was something more. "I'll leave you two to it then. Enjoy your dance." he said and then turned around to walk away, but glanced back and winked at Akeya. "Stay out of trouble now ya hear me?" And with that he headed off into the crowd. Deniel seemed to have moved and whilst Zack could sense him he didn't feel the need to go and see what he was up to. It was time to mingle. Or was it?

A big grin came over his face as he had an idea and he walked off towards the centre of the ballroom. It was time to show off a bit. As he walked he glanced over at Devon who raised an eyebrow to which she got a nod in return. As Zack got to the centre he found an opening and began to spin rapidly on the spot. So rapidly that his body became a complete blur. When the blur cleared somehow Zack was standing in a different outfit from that he was wearing before. His suit was now golden in colour and he wore a white shirt beneath it. On his chest was a black and white tie and in his pocket a black white handkerchief of some kind. On his head was a yellow hat with a feather stuck into a black band around it. In his hands was a guitar which he struck with a single finger sending a loud echoing sound throughout the ballroom. "Smoking." he said loudly and Devon stood next to him. Zack began to blur rapidly and then there appeared to be several Zack's at once all playing various instruments beginning to play a rather up beat song. The real Zack though began to dance with Devon performing rather acrobatic movements that only those who could defy gravity could perform.

"SOMEBODY STOP ME!" he shouted gleefully and then as he danced he began to sing. If someone was to look carefully they would notice that their were lacrima the feet of every Zack clone. Where they had come from or where Zack's new outfit had come from was anybody's guess, but one thing was for sure. Zack was here to have fun and he certainly wasn't the elegant ballroom dancing type. He wanted fast paced exciting dances.

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

The Grand Ball - Page 6 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 21st August 2015, 1:08 pm

As I look at you I wonder what you’d taste like. Would you have that copper like taste human is known for, or would you taste something a kin to fruit? Shall we see? Will you let me taste you?
    As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends

His foot was tapping on the ground when she arrived, mostly due to the fact that Vexel doesn’t like to wait, but when he saw her needless to say his wait was worth it. His pupil widened some before slitting back to it’s normal state. ‘She’s beautiful’ Vexel muttered to himself lightly before she reached him. As she wrapped her arm around his he brought his gloved hand to lay across her upper arm with a grin. ”Oh really? Never thought myself to look like one, then again people normally reference me to a demon. He said with a little snort before tilting his head down at her. ”Yes lets mingle, and I must say you do look beautiful in that dress Emi dear.” He said as his back straightened some and began to guide them inward to the crowd.

Something hit Vexel. It was loud, and to a point that his ears rang some from the volume. While it was bearable, it was annoying to him. His eyes flicked through the crowd to see who was about that he could talk to. Given other than Emilia, and possible the nun, there wasn’t anyone else at the party he knew. To talk to the nun, he’d have to be around that Black Rose member here, and that’d be interesting. ”You can lead. I’m still rather new. He said, ignoring the commotion that the vain newly golden clothed man was making.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 21st August 2015, 1:27 pm

The exclamation given off by the not so newcomer was rather loud, through shock and lack of attention on that fact, the Violinist flinched at the question. To reply to her question about being an ace, he nodded his head hesitantly, still rather worried about the other situation at hand. His hand when back to normal, allowing the white covering and black jacket of the Tuxedo cover his marking one again. Light brown eyes shifted from left to right, then back again to the left, no one seemed to be paying much attention. Familiar eyes locked onto him for a little bit, but they were unable to see the mark from his position. For a brief moment, the boy snickered a little bit as he thought to himself as if he were speaking to that person. Yes, hello from your former Guild Ace. Hope you're doing well. He thought, then put the attention back onto this current conversation.

From there, the lady made an innocent comment, saying that the marking on his collar was pretty. An attempt to hold back a small laugh only ended up failing, and here he thought he would have to worry. After that moment, he ended up looking to the lady with a smile on his face. I'm sorry, it was just a little bit funny. I don't know why. Elyx explained, or made an attempt to. From there, the lady then understood the message behind what the Violinist said, as she then said what the mark on his collar bone was. Yeah, she got the message, it was amazing how she was able to make him feel so many emotions. At first, he felt nervous, with a comment, she made him feel relief, then back to regret and suspense. He made an attempt to keep his smile on his face as he let the next scene play out. Probably a big mistake.

A loud remark about him being in "That Guild". Yup, she didn't call out the guild specifically, maybe she wasn't that familiar with it. It seems she was familiar with it however. The good thing about it though was that she seemed to notice something about that comment. In response to herself, she leaned forward and continued to speak to him. This time, he spoke to her directly with useful information, using a soft tone to avoid anybody that was within earshot. Yeah, you know it. The name of it is Black Rose. The Violinist admitted, though the name and reputation can deceive. He had never killed another human being before, which was probably more than some legal mages, he had to be sure of that. The bounties he takes are arrest bounties only, Elyx believed that life was just too precious to take away from others.

The lady then pointed out that it made sense on why he was acting suspicious. Was it that obvious now? Elyx thought to himself with a bit of shame, for a Bounty Hunter, he was not that good at hiding things. And once again, she was able to calm his emotions down by laughing, in which he tried to avoid laughing nervously. After all, at this point, it was not quite easy to laugh normally. From there, she reassured him, promising him not to tell anyone in the ball about where he came from. His mind just shattered at that moment, this was a surprisingly better result than he expected. Being honest worked once again, people were a lot more understanding than they seem, the Violinist was unable to figure that out yet. He couldn't hide this emotion though, gratefulness. He put on a rather happy smile now, not just a grin anymore. Thank you so much! The boy announced, his tone being much brighter and full of confidence. Already he was putting faith in her, and was that a bad thing? Currently, she has proven to him that she was trustworthy, not many people can relate to that.

After introducing himself, the lady revealed hers at the same time. Venir Rulush, a fun name for him to pronounce. Venir then offered him her hand to shake in which her gladly accepted and did just that, making sure not to be violent. He's made that unfortunate mistake before, never again since then would he try that stupid idea again. Besides, this was a ball, and the one he was shaking hands with was a lady. She assured him that she makes just about as many mistakes, which is a rather unfortunate amount to make if it were same amount as Elyx. The Violinist laughed in response to that introduction, then let go of the handshake, a grin now on his face. She then apologized once again, but this time, she claims that she was holding him up. The Violinist put up his palm as a signal to stop, little did he know that Venir had already finished speaking. Nah, it's all right. You aren't holding me up at all. The boy explained as he tilted his head to the side. Only for that smile to be wiped as he realized that he just became informal for a small amount. Did he just say the word "Nah"? Well, that was rather pathetic. With his right fist, he knocked on the side of his head one time before smiling again.We were both suffering anyways, to know the feeling was mutual makes me feel a little bit better to be honest. Do you need any help with finding Allison, I'd be happy to search for the little fireball.

Kiersa came to the rescue, mentioning that Raven invited him, which was a great confirmation. From there, a conversation sparked from the adorable little nun. Hello Kiersa, it's nice to see you as well. The boy greeted with a smile on his face. There was not a moment in which she can come at a wrong time. It was a nice for her to be around, and the fact that all of them were Guild Aces. Elyx felt bad for her, Kai was so mean to her for no reason, then again, he was also mean to Raven... And oh did he get a beating for that one. Remembering that moment, he laughed a little bit to himself. Thank you again for helping me, this would have been so hard without you. You do a great job, your work is no unappreciated.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 21st August 2015, 2:35 pm

"It's the cape mostly. He was big on them." She said. Eli had a thing for the flashy. It really did help with his act, both as a conman and as a 'magician'. She remembered back to her days with him. People certainly did enjoy his slight of hand over actual magic. Perhaps because it often times took more time and skill to learn. Perhaps it was because it was something they could relate to. Either way, she remembered it making them a lot of money. Good times, but that was the past, and the now was them in the ball, having to mingle for now, something that Emilia wasn't particularly good at. It's not so much that she was shy or nervous, she was generally didn't see much point in social interaction, and was bad at small talk... and at being polite... aaaand at empathizing with others. If one were to give her a grade for her charisma, it'd probably be somewhere around an 8... out of 20.

Emilia's smirk disappeared as Vexel made a comment on her beauty. "Did you pregame this?" No one had ever called her beautiful, and only Eli had ever called her Emi. She couldn't tell if Vexel was drunk or if he was just sappy as all hell. Disregarding it, she started to walk into the party with Vexel and those guiding them in.
    "Me lead... right. You probably know as many people in Sabertooth as I do. Besides, pretty sure most people here aren't from the guild." As she walked, she shot a look at Zack. She and Vexel would need to step him up with some actual dancing later.

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    The Grand Ball - Page 6 FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 21st August 2015, 3:59 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends

Well now that’s lovely” He said with a chuckle as he looked through the crowd some. He noticed Elyx’s reaction to seeing him, and somewhat sighed. He was most likely the only person in the party that Vexel could recognize, and what luck, he could see the nun. His eyes skimmed to Emilia for a moment as to respond finally to her comments. I pregamed nothing. I don’t fancy myself to lie, unless needed. Right now I’m right and bright to telling you the truth. Though it seems I have an old college here. Surprised considering his affiliations. Lets go say hello to him.” He said, making sure to change his tone when he brought up the college before leading her to the back where they were.

As he got closer he could make out the white haired female. He didn’t know where she was from, nor could he make out what she was saying over the noise. From about 5-10 feet away, Vexel spoke up. ”Elyx! It’s good to see you friend.” At this point everyone needs to remember. Tact? Vexel doesn’t know meaning of the word.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:40 pm