Birthday: july 17
Special Characteristics: Is currently a ghost who is inhabiting a android like structure
Personality:Zecarayus is a caring, responsible individual who is also cautious, intelligent, and curious. His care can go as deep as to help them however they need it, this can hurt him though because he can forget his own needs,and sometimes can be seen as a parental or teacher figure. Because of this he also has to remind himself to do what must be done, which seeing both sides of this can lead people to view him as weird and worth to avoid. In truth he can overthink things or keep worrying about something, and become an annoyance by becoming a pessimistic or worrywart on accident, but he rather not become one and will stop if it is brought up usually. Sometimes he can not get a taunt or an insult, but when he does he deals with it well easily and ignores it through experience. This is a drawback as he can miss hidden messages in other words sometimes, though he doesn’t if their obvious or he heard them once before. Zecarayus while not minding being in large crowds usually prefers being in a small group or alone, being more introverted than extroverted. He also has a curiosity for those who are loners, and if he sees a appropriate excuse he would try to make contact with them(usually if they looked to be troubled in some way).
Zecarayus is also thoughtful person, ask the outcome of situations and he can usually come up with multiple outcomes and explain his rationale easily enough(not guaranteeing his rationale will be understood easily or believable). He also carries the philosophy of “Treat others how you want to be treated.” Meaning he is not afraid of lying or deceiving another if he knows or has a good assumption that they are doing the same to him, or has good reason based on his morals. In fact he can tell lies just to cause mischief for his own pleasure, and can be sassy in a way. However when a situation grows serious, he has a tendency of telling the truth and information which can help resolve said situation in favor of justice and goodness. Finally being more of a indoors person, he doesn't mind ever leaving or deviating from his normal routines. At the same time, he doesn’t mind and likes the idea of having a serious reason to travel so as long he is with friends or people he can trust. With trust, zecarayus does his best to be cautious, but often he can find himself to easily trust people so as long they aren’t right out shady or have shady backgrounds. Finally zecarayus does not have the easiest time in being social with others unless there is a good reason behind it, and because of this prefers to stay away from large parties or gatherings. This also means he has a hard time with more intimate relationships, from romantic partners to even keeping friends.
Zecarayus’s opinion of combat changes on how serious. For a light brawl or a fun competition he doesn’t mind doing so if he feels like it. When in a actual battle zecarayus usually tries to end it quickly or avoid conflict period. During combat, he prefers to not be the focus of attention unless there is a bigger goal in mind. But if he is angered then he tends to draw out the battle if he can inflict more pain on the enemy.
Zecarayus feels mixed on fighting with others. If he feels that he can contribute well to the fight or he can help the others with him out of a fight, then he is fine. But if he sees that he is worse off for the group or the group is to heavily relying on him when not appropriate, then he will try to leave them in a situation where they won't need him. Besides this he does not mind fighting under a leader,. He will however challenge leadership if the leader seems to be faltering or making bad calls that are getting his teammates hurt or killed without any good reason for said call.
Otherwise, if the group needs a leader he will suggest himself as one until they find someone better then him to lead, as he will step down for the good of the group. As a leader, he will be harsh when necessary but caring as well, he will listen to the ideas of the group and go on the best path he knows more about. In battle zecarayus will command a defensive strategy while thinking of a way to end the fight quickly, but if he spots a weakness he will exploit it and go for the best attack with the least amount of lives lost.
- Breakfast, zecarayus enjoyed eating meals but his most favorite meal is breakfast, because a really good breakfast keeps you filled throughout the day
- Loves animals, zecarayus likes the dogs and cats because of their love, even other animals gather his sympathy and can go as far as some insects too
- Enjoys reading and learning, reading is a nice way to pass the time and learn about things to help yourself in life
- myths and the supernatural, zecarayus has a interest in both since they leave a lot to the imagination
- Always likes a plan, More in serious situations, he likes going into it with a plan then rather without one
- harmless or next to harmless pranks or teasing, whether its because of his magic or himself, zecarayus does once in awhile enjoy causing trouble
- Enjoys seeing others happiness, zecarayus likes seeing other’s happiness, as it can fill him with some happiness of his own
- History, he understands fully that a lot of horrible things that happened to him were because of the past and knows through history mistakes can be avoided. That and it's curious to know what has happened before him.
- Machines, zecarayus cannot explain it but he feels so interested in seeing machinery work when he came from a land where technology was limited due to constant war and destruction.
- Demons and dragon slayers, He likes them because they claim to have the ability to slay demons and dragons easier, both creatures he dislikes.
- sleep, really who does not like sleep?
- Making mistakes, he does not like making mistakes because he thinks it makes him more of a burden to others, many multiple mistakes without reprieve can depress him and make him wanting to be alone
- Egotistical people, he never saw the reason for boasting your power, and these people can be annoying after awhile
- People who run away from responsibility, zecarayus takes responsibility seriously, without it he finds people are rather pathetic and has no or little respect for usually
- Blood and guts, while he can deal with the sight of it he really prefers not to
- Blood magic, Blood magic not only has caused hell in his homeland but he has heard of its abilities, and it makes zecarayus shudder to think of that power.
- Demons, demons taught blood magic originally in his homeland and also have agendas focused on selfish reasons(at least in his opinion), though this can vary based on the demon in question
- Dragons, The land zecarayus comes from are no strangers to dragons reigning destruction from above in history, he rather not meet one
- Unfairness, zecarayus likes to treat others fairly and objects to things like racism or targeting others
- Slavery, whether it be of living or of the dead, zecarayus detests against both
- lustful people, not a immediate concern, but zecarayus is especially wary of these individuals as he knows how problematic lust can be
- Anger, anger usually leads to poor decisions and mistakes
- Hate, he has seen what happens when people hate each other and prefers to avoid the feeling entirely
- Betrayal, simply put no one like betrayal, and betraying zecarayus would leave him angry, even hating the betrayer
- Himself, zecarayus could be considered a hypocrite as he himself is guilty of some of his dislikes(pervert, making mistakes, clearly contradicted himself with disliking blood mages and racism, can be angered as examples)
- God slayers, zecarayus believes in one god and does not believe in general that people should posses the power to kill a god, he see’s a lot of potential for that to go wrong.
- Power mongers, he dislikes people who strive for power without a aimable or justifiable goal in mind, as he has proof to the saying “power corrupts”
- Help people by teaching them knowledge in order to help themselves, zecarayus mainly likes it when people can rely on themselves and only on others when absolutely needed.
- Get rid of the senseless anger and hatred, usually when these things happen it’s because of miscommunication or misbelief, and the consequences are usually hard to deal with afterwards. This means it can sometimes be easily avoided and zecarayus hopes he can teach others how to avoid it.
- To be useful to people, he always wanted to help people out since he was little, though this feeling has increased when he was lectured for at least a good year about how evil and useless it was to keep a necromancer around(which he was one).
- Find a love without lust, zecarayus has always wanted to find love and not for it to be based on looks. He still wants a family, but doesn't carry the hope due to his recent death
- Fear of heights, generally he thinks of what may happen if he did fall from such a height.
- Fear of things on him without his knowledge, he does not like the idea of something on him without his knowledge and it can cause him to freak out
- Fear of losing himself, zecarayus has a lot of power in his hands which once he gave into it and used it for the wrong reasons. He REALLY does not want that to happen again.
- Fear of moving on, Zecarayus was never afraid of death when alive, but now dead he feels wrong about still being around. This wouldn't bother him if it weren't for the dread he feels when he thinks about passing on, and the worst part for him is he can't explain it.
- Appearance as a soul/when alive:
Height: 5 foot 7 inch
Weight: 160lbs(soul: weighs 0)
Hair: Brown layered hair that goes to down to the neck, in sunlight it can be seen brighter, even redder.
Eyes: light brown
Skin Tone: light tone and tans easily
Zecarayus will wear what is comfortable to him and is useful, often this comprises of dark colored pants with dark t-shirts and dark colored jackets, usually making him easy to blend in to some crowds. Although he is not afraid to change his style for good reason. His body is more for running and endurance, and when not doing anything or idling he can appear deep in thought.
(soul:is see through and not solid)
- Current Physical appearance:
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance: Zecarayus is currently inhabiting a curious figure of metal and cloth. The cloth is more for decoration as there is no need to cover up in public as it has no sensitive organs to cover up. They are dressed as if a priest or a devout follower of some religion or cult, and if asked he couldn't explain why he hasn't altered it.
Red on the back of the right hand.
Last edited by weretiger5411 on 5th March 2018, 5:49 pm; edited 19 times in total