Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Flare Ball

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flare Ball
    Second Magic: Fire Power
    Third Magic:

Flare Ball Empty Flare Ball

Post by Ilda Nora 9th February 2019, 7:39 am

Magic

Magic Name: Flare Ball
    Magic Type: Holder (Bat/Mace; Statless)
    Description: Flare Ball is a fire elemental magic that requires the use of a bat or mace as a medium. It appears as a red ball of fire that hovers in front of the user, who then uses the bat or mace to hit the ball like a baseball at the intended target. It requires a small amount of energy to use compared to if one tried to hit multiple balls at once, and has a short but adequate cool down time.

To use the magic, Ilda starts by chanting. She then concentrates her gaze and magical energy in front of her, letting it form a ball of fire the size of a baseball or softball. Concentration being key, she then closes and imagines the ball before her and the direction of her target, swinging her bat in the direction she wants it to go. The ball follows the trajectory of the hit, meaning it's fairly possible to dodge- assuming she actually aimed directly at you. If she concentrates enough, she can make multiple balls in a single moment, but it takes more energy and takes longer to cool down.
    Unique Abilities:

• Ability: A fiery aura surrounds her for a short period after using a Flare Ball spell, which creates a small range of high heat around her that can cause damage for the spell's duration. (This does not stack)
    • Ability: Locked

Spells:
    Name: Augue
    Type: Single Target
    Duration 1 Post
    Description: Creates a single fire ball to hit at an enemy.

Name: Trigue
    Type: Multiple Targets (Up to 3)
    Duration: 1 Post
    Description: Creates three fire balls to hit multiple enemies in a wide range.

Name: Fictisol
    Type: Area of Effect
    Duration: 3 posts
    Description: Ilda creates a fiery ball that, with a light tap of her bat, moves in the direction she pushes it as a consistent floating lamp. Just don't stare at it or you'll be blinded.

Last edited by Ilda Nora on 17th February 2019, 5:32 am; edited 7 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Flare Ball Empty Re: Flare Ball

Post by Ahote 10th February 2019, 8:39 am

Hey! I'm Ahote and I'll be grading your magic. All edits will be in this color. Bump when edited (post "Bump" when you've made edits, plus some other things to make sure it hits a minimum of three words!)

Ilda Nora wrote:Magic

Magic Type: Holder Is this a weapon, armor, or item benefit, and if weapon or armor, which stat are you boosting? (magical or physical) Refer to Magic and Spell Rules to learn more about this. Feel free to ignore this if this is a statless magic.
    Description: Flare Ball is a fire elemental magic that requires the use of a bat or mace as a medium. It appears as a red ball of fire that hovers in front of the user, who then uses the bat or mace to hit the ball like a baseball at the intended target. It requires a small amount of energy to use compared to if one tried to hit multiple balls at once, and has a short but adequate cool down time.

To use the magic, Ilda starts by chanting. She then concentrates her gaze and magical energy in front of her, letting it form a ball of fire the size of a baseball or softball. Concentration being key, she then closes and imagines the ball before her and the direction of her target, swinging her bat in the direction she wants it to go. The ball follows the trajectory of the hit, meaning it's fairly possible to dodge- assuming she actually aimed directly at you. If she concentrates enough, she can make multiple balls in a single moment, but it takes more energy and takes longer to cool down.
    Unique Abilities: A fiery aura surrounds her for a short period after using a Flare Ball spell, which creates a small range of high heat around her that can cause damage. No more than three Unique Abilities.

• Ability: Heightened concentration
    • Ability: Higher resistance to plant based magic Your second and third unique ability are reserved for B-rank and above. Feel free to keep this included but write (Locked until [insert rank here]-rank) next to it.
    • Ability: Lower resistance to water based magic. See above.

Spells:

• Augue - A single flare ball.
    • Trigue - Creates three slightly smaller flare balls.
    Even if this is a statless magic, be sure to use the spell template provided and to organize them by rank. You are only required to fill out the Name, Type, Rank, and Description.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 10th February 2019, 10:08 am

Updated based on the notes given. It was intended to be statless, and I found the abilities part confusing so thank you for clearing that up! Included damage and range to be safe.

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 10th February 2019, 11:38 am

Ilda Nora wrote:Magic

Magic Type: Holder (Bat/Mace; Statless)

Unique Abilities: A fiery aura surrounds her for a short period after using a Flare Ball spell, which creates a small range of high heat around her that can cause damage.

• Ability: Heightened concentration

Spells:
    Name: Augue Add duration and speed. Remember, if you include one stat, you include all of them.
    Type: Single Target
    Damage: 60HP
    Range: 120 Meters
    Description: Creates a single fire ball to hit at an enemy.

Name: Trigue Add duration and speed.
    Type: Multiple Targets (Up to 3)
    Damage: 45HP
    Range: 90 Meters
    Description: Creates three fire balls to hit multiple enemies in a wide range.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 10th February 2019, 6:45 pm

I decided on the lazy route against Ilda's preference. xD

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 11th February 2019, 6:30 am

Ilda Nora wrote:I decided on the lazy route against Ilda's preference. xD

Looks like you haven't made the edits yet! Bump the thread again when you have!

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 11th February 2019, 8:14 am

But I did make the edits... it shows for me as edited o.o; I can screenshot if it'll help?

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 11th February 2019, 1:56 pm

Ilda Nora wrote:But I did make the edits... it shows for me as edited o.o; I can screenshot if it'll help?

http://prntscr.com/mjr9ua No duration or speed has been added. It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot! Thanks!

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 11th February 2019, 2:18 pm

I thought you said those weren't necessary if I didn't include power and such o.o That's why I took power and range out xD

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 11th February 2019, 2:24 pm

Ilda Nora wrote:I thought you said those weren't necessary if I didn't include power and such o.o That's why I took power and range out xD

Oop! Just noticed it! Ignore adding speed, then, but you need to add a duration. That goes for statless and stat magics universally. My mistake!

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 11th February 2019, 2:30 pm

Hehe it's okay, glad to know what the confusion was! Added duration. I think one post duration makes sense.

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 11th February 2019, 2:39 pm

Flare Ball Ahote_approval

Spoiler:

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 14th February 2019, 1:59 pm

Unlocked and Moved at User Request
    Spoiler:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 17th February 2019, 1:51 am

Spoiler:

Hey Ilda! You know who I am and what I'm here to do - all edits made will be in this spoopy color. If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

As a general note, you may have three more spells of either C or D rank - your choice, two advanced spells of either D+ or C+, and one signature spell as you are now a C rank mage.

Flare Ball B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 17th February 2019, 5:33 am

Made all noted edits. Should be okay, but I can edit more if needed!

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 19th February 2019, 7:10 pm

Spoiler:

Flare Ball KhyzeRtP_o

Flare Ball B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:53 pm