Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: Blueish-Black
Eye Color: Onyx
Skin Tone: Chestnut
Guild: Fairy Tail
Birthday: July 21
Sexuality: Heterosexual; Straight
Tattoo: Sapphire; Left Pectoral, over his heart.
Special Characteristics: Pointed canines, eyes glow when he activates Dragon Force.
General Appearance: Blue is a lean young man, muscles now toned due to years of training. His wavy black hair has blueish tint to it, and while it naturally hangs past his shoulders, he styles it upward in a spikey manner with a bang hanging over his face (some say he does this to add to his height but he'll never admit that) . His irises are dark in color, but will glow icy blue when he activates his Dragon Force. As for clothing, Blue generally wears whatever he can scrounge from anywhere he can find. His outfits vary.
Personality: What is Blue in a word? Complicated. Like most humans are. On the outside is a thin-skinned runt who is sensitive about his height (or lack thereof), but on the inside is somebody much, much deeper. He is extremely loyal as most people from his past have been exactly the opposite. Once you're his nakama, you're his nakama for life. And no amount of in-fighting or anger towards eachother can change that. He's been known to have his genuine moments, but most of the time Blue comes off as just a kid with a lot of growing up to do. People have oft described him as being rude, blunt, stubborn, and at times a bit sarcastic. I believe the word "arrogant" has been tossed around a few times as well. But these traits aren't his true self. Instead he's adopted this persona as a sort of shield. I wouldn't exactly use the word "orphan", as Blue does have a father... but he left when he was very young leaving the boy to fend for himself on the streets. Growing up on his own was rough. And it made him the way he is now. But that's not to say that some time in a great Guild surrounded by nakama of his own won't be able to change that
As far as fighting goes, Blue is no stranger to it but by no means is he a professional fighter. While he doesn't have any formal martial training, years of fighting as a Fairy Tail mage has improved his skills in combat considerably. More impressive than his hand-to-hand ability is his brain, which he has had to hone to a razor's edge in order to teach himself Ice-Make Magic. Even though he now has a Dragon Lacrima implanted in him and has permanently regained his Slayer Magic, the mental acuity he's gained hasn't left. He's no stranger to losing, and being knocked around so much for so long does have its advantages. Blue has incredible stamina, and there were times when he physically couldn't attack but kept on getting up. His will is strong, and if something dear to him as at stake he'll never give up. Even when his body is broken and battered he'll keep on coming back for more. Intelligence-wise, Blue is no slouch. And though his ill temper and arrogance might lead some to think he's just a brutish dimwit, he possesses a keen wit and unfathomable imagination. Teaching himself an entire type of Magic forced him to flex his brain. He has a mix of melee and ranged techniques, but his style of fighting favors the up-close-and-personal aspect of it.
As a leader? Well...there's hope. His lifestyle hasn't exactly put him into too many positions of leadership, but an experienced Mage might see the boy's potential. He can follow orders, but if they conflict with his own personal ideologies or go against what he stands for, he won't carry them out. If it comes down to the choice of the mission and his team? He'll pick his team eleven times out of ten.
- Family. He's drawn to any place with a familial setting and atmosphere like a moth to a light bulb. Not having that growing up made it's impact on the boy, and he just wants to be loved above all else.
- Cold. Not the freezing, blistering temperatures of the more mountainous regions mind you, but the chillier weather around the end of Fall going into Winter. Summers were rough on him growing up, so he always loved when the heat started to die down.
- Food! Not having anywhere near enough of this during his childhood is what he attributes to his lack of height. It also made him a ravenous, drooling animal when around it.
- His name. His father named him Blues, which he finds ridiculous. So he moved an "s", and now has taken to calling himself Blue S. Coldsummer. Not a big change, but one that's meaningful to him.
- Heat. When you don't have any money, food, shoes, or shelter as a kid and the sun is beating down on you from all sides, it doesn't really make a kid want to do much. Summers were awful for him growing up, so he hates them.
- The Upper-class. Wasteful, snobbish, and elitist, Blue has come to garner an acute hatred for rich and noble folk. Anyone who acts better than someone else just rubs him the wrong way.
- His father. Blue swore from as far back as he can remember to find his dad. And when he did? He'd punch him right in his abandoning, irresponsible face.
- Love. The complete absence of any affection as a child drive him to be accepted, and it's often what drives him to press on. He doesn't want the be the most powerful mage in the world or kill someone from his past, he just wants to have a family to call his own.
- Will. One of Blue's most remarkable traits is his undying will to achieve anything he sets his mind to. "Stubborn" is putting it likely. He's tenacious to a fault, and good luck convincing him otherwise once his mind is made up.
- Loneliness. Once he finds himself some nakama, he doesn't ever want to let go. He never again wants to return to that feeling of emptiness he had when he was younger, and he'd do anything to stop that from ever happening again.
- Needles. One of his more embarrassing fears, he hates any kind of medicinal syringes and avoids hospitals all together because of them. He's only ever been to the doctor once when his father sent him into town as a boy, and it was one of the worst experiences of his life!
- Loss. Since he's never had anyone to begin with, the prospect of losing one of his nakama or a loved one is something he completely blocks out. If it ever happens...there's no telling what it would do to the boy.
Last edited by Blues Coldsummer on 12th February 2021, 1:58 am; edited 4 times in total