Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shepard of the lost, Harrow

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

Shepard of the lost, Harrow Empty Shepard of the lost, Harrow

Post by weretiger5411 14th December 2017, 11:11 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Shepard of the lost, harrow
    Secondary Magic: NA
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: This magic is not intended for everyone. For not all are able to bear the patience and responsibility that is looking over those who look up to you for help, for protection. Not to mention the knowledge needed for the main type of this magic to utilize, the energy of spirits. This is the role of a mage who has this magic, a shepherd to guide or help those who travel with them. The importance of the idea behind this makes this a well respected magic. But is considered rare due to the high risk of death that accompanies this magic of constantly being thrown into the fray, and as such most users are not expected to live to old age.

The harrow variant of this magic comes from a cult who believed in three virtues; Salvation through sacrifice, redemption through vengeance, ascension through defiance. The mages in this cult practice a more harmful style of SOTL, by hurting themselves voluntarily they are able to maintain damage, survivability, and buffs for them and their allies. There type of magic comes from the usage of there own or other friendly souls around them, and transform their energy to be effective for their spells. They are often seen using thuribles as to aid them in casting, but are not usually necessary to practice the magic in general.

Zecarayus himself was reborn into this style of magic, his soul finding host into a shell made for the casting of this magic. Along with his experience in spiritual based magics, he has quickly picked up the basics of this magic. He still however has a lot to learn, along with getting use to the idea of being dead.

Strengths:
    - This magic while main goal is survivability and support, it doesn’t sacrifice it’s offensive edge
    - By taking advantage of opportunities at the right time, the effectiveness of this magic can quickly escalate
    -Zecarayus is no longer considered alive but not undead either, this kind of status has given him a few advantages

Weaknesses:
    - The users support aspects towards allies often require a sacrifice by the user in one way or another
    - The user has to observe the battle and wait for the right moments to use there magic, otherwise it can put them in worse situations than before
    -Zecarayus also has a few disadvantages with his new body, not to mention metal slayers are a very real threat for him
    -The user’s aspect of sacrificing themselves for their allies can prove fatal to them if they take on more than what they can actually take

Lineage:
    Gold rush:

Unique Abilities:

Preserved:
    golem made:
    Sadistic:
    Wide reaching:
    Spells:
    signature spells:
    C rank:

D rank:

for later:

Last edited by weretiger5411 on 22nd March 2018, 9:57 am; edited 22 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Shepard of the lost, Harrow Empty Re: Shepard of the lost, Harrow

Post by Lilium 2nd January 2018, 10:58 am

Hello weretiger5411! My name is Hikari and I'll be the mod in charge of grading your magic. My comments will be made in this colour and without further ado, let's get started.

Spoiler:

When finished with the aforementioned edits, please bump the thread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shepard of the lost, Harrow QOmg1XE

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by weretiger5411 3rd January 2018, 12:11 am

Edits have been made with a small change for the middle UA, so b-bump!

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 3rd January 2018, 10:04 am

Spoiler:

Shepard of the lost, Harrow XLM0ko3

Shepard of the lost, Harrow QOmg1XE

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 21st February 2018, 12:58 am

Spoiler:

Unlocked at user's request.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Shepard of the lost, Harrow 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 14th March 2018, 5:23 pm

Hey there WT!

You know the drill here. c: All corrections are listed in this lovely color.

Please edit and bump!

Spoiler:
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by weretiger5411 21st March 2018, 11:18 pm

Sorry about the wait! Any case a few notes.
    -Sadistic was approved before without a request for change. May I ask what are your concerns about the ability?
    -I wasn't exactly sure what you meant with the edit for siphon power, so i'm hoping the capping of the total amount of shield is what you wanted.
    -I didn't make the exact edit for caught. But I did make changes to make it more easier to break from in general and its effects are lessened to non-existent the higher the rank of the target is.

Everything else should have been edited accordingly.

info on apps:

Post by Guest 22nd March 2018, 9:25 am

weretiger5411 wrote:Sorry about the wait! Any case a few notes.
    -Sadistic was approved before without a request for change. May I ask what are your concerns about the ability?
    -I wasn't exactly sure what you meant with the edit for siphon power, so i'm hoping the capping of the total amount of shield is what you wanted.
    -I didn't make the exact edit for caught. But I did make changes to make it more easier to break from in general and its effects are lessened to non-existent the higher the rank of the target is.

Everything else should have been edited accordingly.

- Just because something was approved once before does not mean it will stay approved. If another staffer thinks it is unbalanced and needs further edits, they have the right to pull it and ask for changes.

- Yes, I wanted a cap on the amount of shield.

- I will have a look at that when I go back to regrading this, after you've made the needed edits to Sadistic and anything else. ^^ Just make sure you specify a speed the chain travels at, so opponents can potentially dodge it before the effects.
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by weretiger5411 22nd March 2018, 10:03 am

-I figured as admin you had the right to begin with and I am willing to nerf sadistic, I just wanted to know why so we both can be satisfied with the change. Any case I did nerf it, but I would prefer to not have a cooldown to it if possible.
    -Besides sadistic and caught, all edits should had been made with what you wanted

info on apps:

Post by Guest 25th March 2018, 7:46 pm

Spoiler:

Shepard of the lost, Harrow UKo46jy

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:42 pm