• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    The Guild Shop

    Rakshasa
    Rakshasa

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 13
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Rakshasa on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 am

    Guild Extension Template:
    Username: Rakshasa (Character- Suijin Azurestorm)
    Guild Name: Rakshasa
    Extension Level:  Extension Level 5: 3,000,000 Jewels.
    Category Name: Nerium Rainforest
    Category Image: https://i.imgur.com/6cQpiUL.png

    Category Description: Located south of Talonia, is a massive rainforest, divided by a series of cliffs to the north that keeps the jungle isolated from the rest of Fiore. A land where nature has flourished for over Millenium, home to wild beasts, poisonous plants, tribal inhabitants and monsoons. It is more commonly known as the "Crimson Jungle" for its bloody and deadly reputation. Modern colonization or exploration is extremely dangerous as the terrain is constantly evolving. However, there are those who have survived and made it their home. Tribal groups such as Amazons and Trolls had adapted to these extremes, become strong and made the jungle their home.

    Whispers are spoken about this jungle is home to one of the Dark Guilds, Rakshasa-- a guild where the only law is the Law of the Jungle. The jungle acts as a natural training grounds for its members, but also a strong defense as invading forces cannot easily progress through the harsh wilderness without suffering many casualties. Furthermore, those who bare the Rakshasa marks are protected against most of the jungle's fierce hazards and are able to navigate it by finding secret tunnels and catacombs which to travel through.

    Strangers in the jungle... come at your own peril.
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 5671
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,044,362
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Johann on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:54 am

    @Rakshasa wrote:Guild Extension Template:
    Username: Rakshasa (Character- Suijin Azurestorm)
    Guild Name: Rakshasa
    Extension Level:  Extension Level 5: 3,000,000 Jewels.
    Category Name: Nerium Rainforest
    Category Image: https://i.imgur.com/6cQpiUL.png

    Category Description: Located south of Talonia, is a massive rainforest, divided by a series of cliffs to the north that keeps the jungle isolated from the rest of Fiore. A land where nature has flourished for over Millenium, home to wild beasts, poisonous plants, tribal inhabitants and monsoons. It is more commonly known as the "Crimson Jungle" for its bloody and deadly reputation. Modern colonization or exploration is extremely dangerous as the terrain is constantly evolving. However, there are those who have survived and made it their home. Tribal groups such as Amazons and Trolls had adapted to these extremes, become strong and made the jungle their home.

    Whispers are spoken about this jungle is home to one of the Dark Guilds, Rakshasa-- a guild where the only law is the Law of the Jungle. The jungle acts as a natural training grounds for its members, but also a strong defense as invading forces cannot easily progress through the harsh wilderness without suffering many casualties. Furthermore, those who bare the Rakshasa marks are protected against most of the jungle's fierce hazards and are able to navigate it by finding secret tunnels and catacombs which to travel through.

    Strangers in the jungle... come at your own peril.

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 8 Johannsiggies
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Posts : 611
    Guild : Rune Knights (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,559,197

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Serilda Sinclair on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:00 pm


    Guild Ace Slot Template:
    Username: Serilda Sinclair
    Guild Name: Rune Knights
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: 1
    Total Cost: 850,000

    Guild Spell Template:
    Username: Serilda Sinclair
    Guild Name: Rune Knights
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Offensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 5671
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,044,362
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Johann on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:19 pm

    @Serilda Sinclair wrote:
    Guild Ace Slot Template:
    Username: Serilda Sinclair
    Guild Name: Rune Knights
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: 1
    Total Cost: 850,000

    Guild Spell Template:
    Username: Serilda Sinclair
    Guild Name: Rune Knights
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Offensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 8 Johannsiggies
    Ruvel
    Ruvel
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1303
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,043,641

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Ruvel on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:37 pm

    Username: Ruvel
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Extension Level: extension level 4
    Category Image:
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/qSc3gmx.png[/img]
    The Guild Shop - Page 8 QSc3gmx
    Category Description:
    Angel's Sanctuary is an orphanage town that was started by one of the original members of the West Fiore Trading Company. The town is decently sized and lively, filled with energetic children and caring adults. Many of the people that live there were orphans or homeless people that the girl had encountered on her travels and brought back. The buildings take appearance of English cottages and there is greenery that decorate every corner.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 8 Ruvel1
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 14/01/2020
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 5671
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,044,362
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Johann on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:51 pm

    @Ruvel wrote:Username: Ruvel
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Extension Level: extension level 4
    Category Image:
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/qSc3gmx.png[/img]
    The Guild Shop - Page 8 QSc3gmx
    Category Description:
    Angel's Sanctuary is an orphanage town that was started by one of the original members of the West Fiore Trading Company. The town is decently sized and lively, filled with energetic children and caring adults. Many of the people that live there were orphans or homeless people that the girl had encountered on her travels and brought back. The buildings take appearance of English cottages and there is greenery that decorate every corner.

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 8 Johannsiggies

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:56 pm