Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    The Guild Shop

    Ruvel
    Ruvel

    Deceiving Spiritual Light


    Deceiving Spiritual Light

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1376
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Ruvel 31st August 2018, 7:33 pm

    lvl 1 extensions:

    - Dream Room

    Paid 100k on purchase with current prince changed 150,000 Jewel needs to be removed

    Lvl 2 extensions:

    - Chamber of the Elder Gods

    No change as it comes with the guild on creation


    Lvl 4 extensions:

    - Training Ground
    - Tsak Ordahic

    Old cost was 600,000, new cost is 1,000,000 meaning that there's still 400'000 difference to be paid on each

    Lvl 6 extension:

    I am buying Tolgalen's front board with CC so would like the 3,000,000 refunded to the guild account please. Proof of purchase is on this page on Page 6, Post n°142. Front board purchase is pending on page 30, Post n°747 of the vip shop

    Total to be refunded to Onyx Moon: 2,050,000 jewel


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

    Gentleman florist


    Gentleman florist

    Player 
    Posts : 1584
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Age : 22

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Lester Drynedi 31st August 2018, 7:38 pm

    Ruvel wrote:lvl 1 extensions:

    - Dream Room

    Paid 100k on purchase with current prince changed 150,000 Jewel needs to be removed

    Lvl 2 extensions:

    - Chamber of the Elder Gods

    No change as it comes with the guild on creation


    Lvl 4 extensions:

    - Training Ground
    - Tsak Ordahic

    Old cost was 600,000, new cost is 1,000,000 meaning that there's still 400'000 difference to be paid on each

    Lvl 6 extension:

    I am buying Tolgalen's front board with CC so would like the 3,000,000 refunded to the guild account please. Proof of purchase is on this page on Post n°142. Front board purchase is pending on page 30, Post n°747 of the vip shop

    Total to be refunded to Onyx Moon: 2,050,000 jewel

    Approved

    The level 6 was downgraded to level 4 in this post here
    +600,000 j
    -150,000 j (dream room)
    -800,000 j (training ground & tsak Ordahic)

    total: -350,000j


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

    Gentleman florist


    Gentleman florist

    Player 
    Posts : 1584
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Age : 22

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Lester Drynedi 31st August 2018, 7:42 pm

    Approved

    Johann wrote:The updated guild pet of Onyx Moon purchased here with equipment purchased here is ready for review

    Romulus

    Name: Romulus
    Rank: Guild Pet
    Species: Feathered Storm Bird
    Type: Combat Pet

    Description:
    Romulus, the guild pet of Onyx Moon, appears as a large bird covered entirely in pitch black, steel like feathers that have the ability to store and release magical energy, glowing red eyes and a sharp beak and claws. Standing at 20 feet (~6m) tall with a wingspan of 65 feet (~20m), the creature is rather intelligent, commands storm magic with absolute control over the atmosphere around itself, enabling it to wield wind and lightning magic or even combine the two into storm magic. It's beak-like mouth is lined with long, razor sharp teeth, the claws on its legs easily able to rip through steel. The magical beast additionally possesses a long tail that ands in a sharp, blade like pointed appendage that can be used for slashing.

    Appearance:

    Abilities:

    Feather Storm:

    Teravolt Crown:

    Stormwind Artillery:


    Equipment:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Ruvel
    Ruvel

    Deceiving Spiritual Light


    Deceiving Spiritual Light

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1376
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Ruvel 31st August 2018, 7:46 pm

    Lester Drynedi wrote:
    Ruvel wrote:lvl 1 extensions:

    - Dream Room

    Paid 100k on purchase with current prince changed 150,000 Jewel needs to be removed

    Lvl 2 extensions:

    - Chamber of the Elder Gods

    No change as it comes with the guild on creation


    Lvl 4 extensions:

    - Training Ground
    - Tsak Ordahic

    Old cost was 600,000, new cost is 1,000,000 meaning that there's still 400'000 difference to be paid on each

    Lvl 6 extension:

    I am buying Tolgalen's front board with CC so would like the 3,000,000 refunded to the guild account please. Proof of purchase is on this page on Post n°142. Front board purchase is pending on page 30, Post n°747 of the vip shop

    Total to be refunded to Onyx Moon: 2,050,000 jewel

    Approved

    The level 6 was downgraded to level 4 in this post here
    +600,000 j
    -150,000 j (dream room)
    -800,000 j (training ground & tsak Ordahic)

    total: -350,000j

    That was post 143, I'm wanting a refund for the post above it.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

    Gentleman florist


    Gentleman florist

    Player 
    Posts : 1584
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Age : 22

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Lester Drynedi 31st August 2018, 7:56 pm

    Ruvel wrote:
    Lester Drynedi wrote:
    Ruvel wrote:lvl 1 extensions:

    - Dream Room

    Paid 100k on purchase with current prince changed 150,000 Jewel needs to be removed

    Lvl 2 extensions:

    - Chamber of the Elder Gods

    No change as it comes with the guild on creation


    Lvl 4 extensions:

    - Training Ground
    - Tsak Ordahic

    Old cost was 600,000, new cost is 1,000,000 meaning that there's still 400'000 difference to be paid on each

    Lvl 6 extension:

    I am buying Tolgalen's front board with CC so would like the 3,000,000 refunded to the guild account please. Proof of purchase is on this page on Post n°142. Front board purchase is pending on page 30, Post n°747 of the vip shop

    Total to be refunded to Onyx Moon: 2,050,000 jewel

    Approved

    The level 6 was downgraded to level 4 in this post here
    +600,000 j
    -150,000 j (dream room)
    -800,000 j (training ground & tsak Ordahic)

    total: -350,000j

    That was post 143, I'm wanting a refund for the post above it.


    -150,000 j (dream room)
    -800,000 j (training ground & tsak Ordahic)
    +3,000,000 refund level 6 extension

    total: +2,050,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

    Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 2989
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by ivyleaf33 2nd September 2018, 5:56 am

    Purchasing one ace position and one guild spell for Fairy Tail, with jewels from the guild bank.

    Guild Ace Slot Template:
    Username: ivyleaf33 (money from Fairy Tail)
    Guild Name: Fairy Tail
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: 1
    Total Cost: 850,000J

    Guild Spell Template:
    Username: ivyleaf33 (money from Fairy Tail)
    Guild Name: Fairy Tail
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Defensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000J

    TOTAL COST: 1,850,000J


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    The Guild Shop - Page 7 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.


    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 57
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Sabertooth 4th September 2018, 11:31 am

    Hikachu wrote:Username: Hikachu
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Extension Level 4
    Category Image:
    Spoiler:
    Category Description: The old guild of Sabertooth, namely called 'Ace of Spades' have been built from just a relaxing bar into a much bigger place; castle, for the benefits of the guild members. The interior of 'Ace of Spades' has been converted into a ballroom, or a hall for events to be held in the area. The empty mountains and desert that surrounded the guild have been completely turned into a brand new town; adorned with numerous of buildings and establishments for the convenience of the guild members. Visitors and guests alike are welcome to the private town Sabertooth had created to enjoy the fun together along with their friends.  
    paying 400,000 jewels too keep ace of spades
    paying 6,000,000 jewel to keep it a front board
    Tesoro Family
    Tesoro Family

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 17
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Tesoro Family 5th September 2018, 3:36 am

    The following includes all of Basilisk Fang's previous guild extension purchases as requested by the most recent patch.

    Level 5 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p125-the-guild-shop#339188 (Morgate Town)

    Level 4 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#250081 (Mt. Hakobe Settlements)

    Level 3 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#252814 (Castle of Eternal Night)

    Level 2 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#252814 (Dungeons)

    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

    Gentleman florist


    Gentleman florist

    Player 
    Posts : 1584
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Age : 22

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Lester Drynedi 7th September 2018, 1:42 am

    ivyleaf33 wrote:Purchasing one ace position and one guild spell for Fairy Tail, with jewels from the guild bank.

    Guild Ace Slot Template:
    Username: ivyleaf33 (money from Fairy Tail)
    Guild Name: Fairy Tail
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: 1
    Total Cost: 850,000J

    Guild Spell Template:
    Username: ivyleaf33 (money from Fairy Tail)
    Guild Name: Fairy Tail
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Defensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000J

    TOTAL COST: 1,850,000J

    Sabertooth wrote:
    Hikachu wrote:Username: Hikachu
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Extension Level 4
    Category Image:
    Spoiler:
    Category Description: The old guild of Sabertooth, namely called 'Ace of Spades' have been built from just a relaxing bar into a much bigger place; castle, for the benefits of the guild members. The interior of 'Ace of Spades' has been converted into a ballroom, or a hall for events to be held in the area. The empty mountains and desert that surrounded the guild have been completely turned into a brand new town; adorned with numerous of buildings and establishments for the convenience of the guild members. Visitors and guests alike are welcome to the private town Sabertooth had created to enjoy the fun together along with their friends.  
    paying 400,000 jewels too keep ace of spades
    paying 6,000,000 jewel to keep it a front board

    All done

    Basilisk Fang wrote:The following includes all of Basilisk Fang's previous guild extension purchases as requested by the most recent patch.

    Level 5 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p125-the-guild-shop#339188 (Morgate Town)

    Level 4 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#250081 (Mt. Hakobe Settlements)

    Level 3 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#252814 (Castle of Eternal Night)

    Level 2 Extensions:
    - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7275p50-the-guild-shop#252814 (Dungeons)


    5 - 2,000,000
    4 - 400,000
    3 - 400,000
    2 - 300,000
    = 3,100,000
    Insufficient jewel, please update within a week, also you'll need to sort the frontboards.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 57
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Sabertooth 18th September 2018, 6:15 am

    Sabertooth wrote:
    Hikachu wrote:Username: Hikachu
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Extension Level 4
    Category Image:
    Spoiler:
    Category Description: The old guild of Sabertooth, namely called 'Ace of Spades' have been built from just a relaxing bar into a much bigger place; castle, for the benefits of the guild members. The interior of 'Ace of Spades' has been converted into a ballroom, or a hall for events to be held in the area. The empty mountains and desert that surrounded the guild have been completely turned into a brand new town; adorned with numerous of buildings and establishments for the convenience of the guild members. Visitors and guests alike are welcome to the private town Sabertooth had created to enjoy the fun together along with their friends.  
    paying 400,000 jewels too keep ace of spades
    paying 6,000,000 jewel to keep it a front board

    Sabertooth wrote:
    Sabertooth wrote:Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Large Building
    Category Image:
    Spoiler:

    Yggdrasil, the World Tree, a mythical being not thought to exist within this realm and a mere fantasy. After their ordeals, its might has been gifted to Sabertooth, to act as its new walls, its symbol of power, and as a home to those who call Sabertooth as such. Yggdrasil appears on the outside as a giant tree of immeasurable size, with an in comparison small castle surface grown into its trunk. From closeby however even this little castle seems massive, and allows access to the true prowess of the World Tree, and Sabertooth’s Guild.

    Within, unlike one would suggest, a world of stone opens before them; reaching from crude bricks to polished marble depending on where one were to wander. A castle within a tree; the perfect defence, as Yggdrasil doesn’t burn like any other tree does, and cannot be destroyed by mortal nor immortal means within this realm, as Yggdrasil doesn’t reside within the regular worlds and thus does not abide by its laws of nature. In order to reach Yggdrasil on has to find access to its realm; how others may enter is yet unknown, but those bearing the Sabertooth Sigil are allowed free access and can open portals wherever and whenever they want.

    The guild within Yggdrasil is made of two major sections, the inner and outer rings. The outer rings are accessible by anyone, and allow one to roam through all levels of the World Tree with ease, from visiting the mess hall, to the training areas and the private quarters. The inner rings however harbor a more dark secret, which is unknown to anyone not part of Sabertooth; the portals to the Nine Worlds have been scattered all over the various, vast levels of Yggdrasil, and has been reinforced with several layers of protective magic to keep safe the secrets they guard. The walls within the inner ring are darker than the outer ring’s, and show scenes of long-lost battles the previous guardians of Yggdrasil, who waged war with those from beyond the portal in order to protect their own worlds. Statues show both the heroes and monstrosities, and every now and then a giant door erects itself from within the walls, allowing access to one of the Halls of the Nine Worlds.

    Sabertooth wrote:Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Town level
    Category Image:
    The Guild Shop - Page 7 KX34W9M
    Jǫtunnhöll: Hall of Giants

    One of the many halls holding the portals safe; each hall has been made in a separate location and can be strengthened, locked or even sealed were signs of breaching ever to occur, or the portal be found too dangerous to traverse. The Hall of Giants is as its name implies; giant. Upon entering the enormous gates an equally enormous hall stretches before those who wander inside, with but a single path to follow. The gate allows one to enter from the left of the room, after which one must follow a small path along the walls to the utmost southern point of the Hall, from which a large stone bridge leads towards the portal in the middle; around and underneath the portal and its bridge lays water tainted by particles of Jotunheim’s portal, having colored bronze. Within the water several pillars have been erected, each holding a never-ceasing flame that casts the entire room in a shade of dark and reflecting bronze light. If one stands in front of or upon the portal they shall gaze upon the statue of a giant carved out of the northern wall, which seems to look down upon whomever entered. Some say the statue actually seems alive, yet none has ever been able to prove so. The Jotunheim portal, as any other portal within the guild, can only be activated by those bearing the sigil of the Sabertooth guild, or with the guildmaster or aces’s permission in case of lockdown.



    Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Town level
    Category Image:
    The Guild Shop - Page 7 KAuliIK
    Jotunheim[/center]

    Jotunheim; one of the many realms connected to Yggdrasil, and one of the Nine Worlds that cannot be entered through any other means than the portal located within the Sabertooth Guild’s deepest-reaching roots. Jotunheim itself is known as the land of giants; it stretches ever so far as the eye can see, and at first sight seems devoid of anything living. The world seems dead, and aside from the many tribes of giants waging war against each other all else that tries to live is considered meager, unless one dares to venture far enough into the giants’s territory. There they will find that not only its population but its scarce vegetation too has grown to overwhelming proportions, making any roaming mortal feel like but an insignificant ant.


    Sabertooth wrote:Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: town
    Category Image:

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 P9zYUwH
    Insert Fort-name here[/center]

    Within the part currently available to the guild a large fortress has been built by those who tended to guarding Yggdrasil in the past, protecting the only passageway to Earthland. Its walls have been built to such sizes that even the giants of legend wouldn’t be able to scale or breach them without suffering heavy casualties. Old mechanisms have been installed within the fortress, allowing even the members of Sabertooth to properly tend to the gates, the fortress and its defensive mechanisms without many hardships or issues. The walls itself are several hundreds of meters thick, and their length easily surpasses a two-thousand meters at their highest point.
    spending the amount owed following the patches three level 4 and a level 1
    400k +400k +400k+ 400k = 1,600,000

    Would like to be refunded for this^


    Last edited by Sabertooth on 20th September 2018, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 57
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Sabertooth 18th September 2018, 6:22 am

    Will be spending 4 million jewels on an extension level 6
    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 57
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Sabertooth 12th October 2018, 1:43 pm

    i]Guild Extension Template:[/i]
    Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Extension Level:6
    Category Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FxEMe58KzT4/maxresdefault.jpg
    Category Description:Tír Tairngire : The Promise Land
    When one goes through Cúlra’s portal to Tír Tairngire in Sabertooths Guild hall, Yggdrasil, they’ll be met with a lush, green lands teeming with life of flora and fauna. Tír Tairngire means the land of promise, which one would expect to bear a sense of safety and prosperity, but like with any realm, there are bad apples within the communities. The first thing you come in contact with when you first enter the portal, is Briarwall Forest, there is a path though, from the forest that goes all the way to the town of Agas. Agas isn’t too terribly big, but it does seem to be getting bigger and slowly evolving as the community prospers. The people within seem to be rather simple seeming people, despite their evolving town, and are down to earth people whom worship the land and all it gives. If you go a distance away from the town, there will be a lake with a mountain range behind it. The lake, a local will tell you is Lake Corwe, and the mountain range is Wunnela Mountain Range, where the lake’s water comes from, and any water within Briarwall Forest as well.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Guest 12th October 2018, 1:51 pm

    Everything has been updated/approved/refunded! Let me know with details if I missed anything!
    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 57
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Sabertooth 17th November 2018, 5:27 am

    Guild Pet Template:
    Username: Sabertooth
    Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Guild Pet Type: Offensive
    Pet Description & Appearance: Pet Description: Ratatoskr is a foul-mouthed, ego-maniac, with a superiority complex. He also has a tendency to tell the tallest tales in existence. If he is involved in a fight you better believe that by the time he has finished telling it, he will have saved everyone else who was involved and slain ten thousand foes all by himself with one hand behind his back. Despite this he will never lie to the Sabertooth guild masters, or the aces of the guild. He will also never refuse to answer a call to arms. He is a squirrel that lives in the branches of Yggdrassil and defends it with all that he has. He also defends the guild of Sabertooth that has been allowed to live in his home as well. Ratatoskr stands at a giant 25 inches tall, and if you ask he'll say 25 and a half. He also weighs about 2.20 lbs, all of which is pure god muscle according to Ratatoskr.
    Ratatoskr:
    Pet Abilities:
    Acorn of Destruction:

    Psionic Scream:


    Fury of Yggdrasil:


    ((reapping for Offensive Guild pet.))
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 66
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Onyx Moon 19th December 2018, 4:21 pm

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: x4
    Total Cost: 3,400,000

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: x4
    Total Cost: 4,000,000

    Total: 7,400,000
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 11937
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 305
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Experience : 3,283,767

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Shen Kadokawa 19th December 2018, 4:22 pm

    Onyx Moon wrote:Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Number of Ace Slots Purchasing: x4
    Total Cost: 3,400,000

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: x4
    Total Cost: 4,000,000

    Total: 7,400,000

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 66
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Onyx Moon 26th December 2018, 1:05 pm

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Extension Level: Extension level 5
    Category Image: n/a
    Category Description: n/a
    Total: 3'000'000

    This extension is being bought for later use in guild plot.


    Approved by Jo
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 12
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Silver Wolf 8th March 2019, 10:39 pm

    Guild Extension Template:
       Username: Silver Wolf
       Guild Name: Silver Wolf
       Extension Level: 1
       Category Image:
    Special Experiments Room:
       Category Description: A special room that is actually in a pocket dimension, it is accessible from the guild hall. Within its walls dangerous magical experiments can be conducted in safety without endangering the rest of the guild hall.

    Total Cost: 250,000 Jewels
    Silver Wolf
    Silver Wolf

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 12
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Silver Wolf 14th March 2019, 1:14 pm

    Guild Pet Template:
       Username: Silver Wolf
       Guild Name: Silver Wolf
       Guild Pet Type: Winged Wolf, Offensive
       Pet Description & Appearance:
    Charles:
    Charles is a winged wolf with white and black coloring. He stands much higher than a normal wolf at five meters tall and towers over most humans. Charles is devoted to Silver Wolf and will defend the guild and all its members.
       Pet Abilities:  


       Name: Ice Wave
       Rank: S
       Type: Multi-Target
       Damage: 90 HP
       Range: 300 Meters
       Speed: 225 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and an ice wave rushes along the ground towards the targets. If the targets are hit, they take 90 HP in damage and are frozen every other post. This ability can be recast once per post for its duration.

       Name: Frost Fang
       Rank: S
       Type: Multi-Target
       Damage: 90 HP
       Range: 300 Meters
       Speed: 225 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and a storm of icicles rains down on the targets. If the targets are hit, they take 90 HP in damage and are pinned in place by the icicles every other post. This ability can be recast once per post for its duration.


       Name: Winter's Fury
       Rank: S
       Type: Area of Effect
       Damage: 60 HP
       Range: 200 Meters
       Speed: 100 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and generates a dome centered on him that contains an intense snowstorm. If the targets are caught in the dome, they take 60 HP in damage on every post over the duration of the spell and suffer a 60% speed reduction for the duration of the spell as the cold begins to wear them down.

    Cost: 800,000 Jewels


    Last edited by Silver Wolf on 15th March 2019, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 11937
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 305
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Experience : 3,283,767

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Shen Kadokawa 15th March 2019, 6:14 am

    Silver Wolf wrote:Guild Extension Template:
       Username: Silver Wolf
       Guild Name: Silver Wolf
       Extension Level: 1
       Category Image:
    Special Experiments Room:
       Category Description: A special room that is actually in a pocket dimension, it is accessible from the guild hall. Within its walls dangerous magical experiments can be conducted in safety without endangering the rest of the guild hall.

    Total Cost: 250,000 Jewels

    Approved

    For Charles, my edits will be in this colour

    Spoiler:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 11937
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 305
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Experience : 3,283,767

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Shen Kadokawa 15th March 2019, 12:46 pm

    Silver Wolf wrote:Guild Pet Template:
       Username: Silver Wolf
       Guild Name: Silver Wolf
       Guild Pet Type: Winged Wolf, Offensive
       Pet Description & Appearance:
    Charles:
    Charles is a winged wolf with white and black coloring. He stands much higher than a normal wolf at five meters tall and towers over most humans. Charles is devoted to Silver Wolf and will defend the guild and all its members.
       Pet Abilities:  


       Name: Ice Wave
       Rank: S
       Type: Multi-Target
       Damage: 90 HP
       Range: 300 Meters
       Speed: 225 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and an ice wave rushes along the ground towards the targets. If the targets are hit, they take 90 HP in damage and are frozen every other post. This ability can be recast once per post for its duration.

       Name: Frost Fang
       Rank: S
       Type: Multi-Target
       Damage: 90 HP
       Range: 300 Meters
       Speed: 225 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and a storm of icicles rains down on the targets. If the targets are hit, they take 90 HP in damage and are pinned in place by the icicles every other post. This ability can be recast once per post for its duration.


       Name: Winter's Fury
       Rank: S
       Type: Area of Effect
       Damage: 60 HP
       Range: 200 Meters
       Speed: 100 Meters per Second
       Duration: 10 Posts
       Downside: N/A
       Description: Focusing magic into his body, Charles begins to glow ice blue. When the spell is ready, he howls and generates a dome centered on him that contains an intense snowstorm. If the targets are caught in the dome, they take 60 HP in damage on every post over the duration of the spell and suffer a 60% speed reduction for the duration of the spell as the cold begins to wear them down.

    Cost: 800,000 Jewels

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Dies Irae
    Dies Irae

    Posts : 21

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Dies Irae 1st May 2019, 1:08 am

    Guild Extension Template:
    Guild Name: Dies Irae
    Extension Level: Level 3
    Category Image:
    Category Description:

    I'll add the subcategory myself later

    Guild Spell Template:
    Guild Name: Dies Irae
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Offensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000 Jewels

    Total of 1,750,000 Jewels
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

    Starlight Maiden


    Starlight Maiden

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Posts : 6990
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st May 2019, 11:55 am

    Dies Irae wrote:Guild Extension Template:
    Guild Name: Dies Irae
    Extension Level: Level 3
    Category Image:
    Category Description:

    I'll add the subcategory myself later

    Guild Spell Template:
    Guild Name: Dies Irae
    Number of Guild Spells Purchasing: 1
    Type(s) of Guild Spell(s): Offensive
    Total Cost: 1,000,000 Jewels

    Total of 1,750,000 Jewels

    Approved~


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 60582_s

    Hidden Blades
    Hidden Blades

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 36
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Hidden Blades 17th May 2019, 2:08 pm

    Guild Extension Template:
       Guild Name: Hidden Blades
       Extension Level: 5
       Category Image:

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 BG0rM77

       Category Description:
    Hidden blades true guild hall; Ground Zero is Hidden Blade's central base of operations. This large space is filled with wall to wall with computers, screens and servers. In the centre of the room, a hologram map of the world, this map can be used to check in on specific areas, as long as they have Lacrima Camera's in these locations, Hidden Blades can hack into them and survey the region. This, however, requires clearance from an Ace or your Guild Master.  The view seen on these cameras can actually be seen on the back windows. In truth, they aren't windows, but large digital screens. These screens can also be altered to look down on the Training Grounds to watch fights or training sessions.


       Extension Level: 2
       Category Image:

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 GiJMDPN

       Category Description:
    On the same floor as the Guildhall, near the entrance, there is an area to your right where you will find the Bar and Lounge. This is a general rest area for members; where they can drink, eat and spend some downtime relaxing. There are always bartenders, and cooks available as the lounge is open 24/7. Seated with several tables for its members, to the back of the lounge is a seating area. Booths fitted with tables, from which members can gather and relax in groups.


    Level Two received from Guild Creation.
    Level 5 received from this trade : here

    Will add these myself, just need approval ~ Nessa.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 11937
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 305
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Experience : 3,283,767

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

    Official Re: The Guild Shop

    Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th May 2019, 2:15 pm

    Hidden Blades wrote:Guild Extension Template:
       Guild Name: Hidden Blades
       Extension Level: 5
       Category Image:

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 BG0rM77

       Category Description:
    Hidden blades true guild hall; Ground Zero is Hidden Blade's central base of operations. This large space is filled with wall to wall with computers, screens and servers. In the centre of the room, a hologram map of the world, this map can be used to check in on specific areas, as long as they have Lacrima Camera's in these locations, Hidden Blades can hack into them and survey the region. This, however, requires clearance from an Ace or your Guild Master.  The view seen on these cameras can actually be seen on the back windows. In truth, they aren't windows, but large digital screens. These screens can also be altered to look down on the Training Grounds to watch fights or training sessions.


       Extension Level: 2
       Category Image:

    The Guild Shop - Page 7 GiJMDPN

       Category Description:
    On the same floor as the Guildhall, near the entrance, there is an area to your right where you will find the Bar and Lounge. This is a general rest area for members; where they can drink, eat and spend some downtime relaxing. There are always bartenders, and cooks available as the lounge is open 24/7. Seated with several tables for its members, to the back of the lounge is a seating area. Booths fitted with tables, from which members can gather and relax in groups.


    Level Two received from Guild Creation.
    Level 5 received from this trade : here

    Will add these myself, just need approval ~ Nessa.

    Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is 4th March 2024, 12:59 am