Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] Empty Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open]

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd October 2016, 8:02 am

As the day broke into 11AM, the sun began to peak on this morning. A steady crowd of people had begun to flow already in Magnolia. Back in the distance, a large building that used to be the Guild Hall sat across about four thousand feet, ten blocks from Kardia Cathedral. The two biggest buildings in Magnolia.

Now? The Guild Hall was just a meauseum to the guild of old. Fairy Tail. The light Guild that led the way into forgiveness, prosperity, magical secrets, and wonder. It had been all but disbanded, recently. Hell, the Guild wasn't even on this planet.

Standing in a pair of booty shorts, with a pink crop top on; her open back out, and a few laces going down her wrists, Hera had one hand on her hip; looking up at the towering building before her.

As she did so, many memories passed through her mind. She stopped as she was looking sideways at the towering building. Her father, Her mother, Kanix, Mura, Hana, Gamon, Takumi, Sorano, Julius, where were they all now. Gone or worse. She hadn't even been able to see Eris in forever.

The pink Fairy Tail mark on her right arm, tightened a bit as she balled her hand into a fist. The vivid sounds of laughter, although there were none. Seemed to be in the air around her as she just....stared at the old building.

"Hey blondie, been awhile since I've seen one of your kind around here." with a switch of her hair, and ass; she turned slightly one hand on her hip. "There haven't been many wizards at all here since Fairy Tail was ran out of town by the Magic Council...."

Her eyes seemed to glow a slayer red briefly before she spoke her first words since coming to town.

"Fairy Tail wasn't ran out of anywhere by anyone.......understand that first." she said as her eyes ceased their glow. Turning away from him, she looked down at the ground, one hand still on one hip. "Our guildmaster was just smarter than I gave her credit for back then.....she saw the storm coming, knew the Council would betray us eventually."

"Heh, you guys did cause quite the ruckus even when your Dad was around, all the years piled up on them I guess.....there was a time when your Father pulled me and my wife from a burning house...not too many blocks from here.....let's just say I was happy to see his blue hair charging through those walls...back when Lichborne attacked, and again when Priory did. He was always there...."

Hera actually crushed a stone beneath her on the sidewalk by stomping, finally removing her hand from her waist.

"Always there....for everyone except me." she said before beginning to walk off, deeper into Magnolia Town. Towards the famous South Gate Park, where her family home was, her Father's house alone before her mother Alyia moved in, before she was born, and then after. She wondered if the house had been sold, or worse now as she made her way through town. Hoping that no Legal Mages popped up and tried to ruin her day away from it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] Rose

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] Empty Re: Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 4th October 2016, 11:20 am

Today seemed like a rather daring one in the case of the bunny girls life. A normally always frightened girl, fearing the sight and mere appearance near her of a human being making her scurry or even leap into the nearest spot to hide from them until she were to get over that fear or was just left alone. Usually, the latter of the two happened because either they hadn't seen her at all, or they just thought she was too much of a freak to bother trying to approach. Sometimes for her though, it was better when they hadn't come near her, as it would only strengthen the fear and make it worse off for how she felt. However, even through that fear, she had this deep seated desire to want to push past it, trying to interact with people as much as she possibly could stand, if she could even at all. Some days she wouldn't try at all and others she'd try her damnest to do so.

Today happened to be one of those damned days, so to speak. With a semi-casual and enjoyable attire choice, the timid little bunny would attempt to make her way into the town. Using alleys and cover, she'd make some bit of a way into Magnolia town before something struck her nose. A familiar scent caught the bunny girls nose, one that had made even those ears atop her head twitch and almost perk up straight as can be from it; CARROTS! Following the scent like a bloodhound, the demon slayer found herself using the wind itself to strengthen the scent for a more accurate smell, she soon found herself at a farmers market. That's where her eyes laid onto a whole big pile of freshly picked decadent morsels. If she were a dog, her ass tail would be shaking so hard she'd probably kick up a sandstorm with the dirt. Instead, her mouth watered as she picked up as many as she could carry and put them into a couple bags, leaving one aside to eat for herself and paying for them.

Happily giggling and smiling, she walked carelessly down the streets, through crowd after crowd of people without the care of her fear. It was almost as if the mere fact of being around carrots had made her an entirely different person. She headed towards the park to relax by some trees or maybe up on a branch if they could support her being up there, but either way she wanted to enjoy AAAAALLLLLL the carrots she could. As she had gotten to the park, she paused in her step just as a blonde woman had stepped in front of her. A happy, glowing face became one of curiosity and oblivious. Something about that girl made her really confused, but the expression on her face was a little less than happy. "E-Excuse me, miss!?" She spoke out somewhat loudly, speed walking over to her with the bags shaking as they rustled from her moving. "I.. Couldn't help but notice you seem upset... Is.. like something wrong?" She bit off a chunk of her carrot in hand as she waited for a reply, slowly forming her former smile with each bite.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th October 2016, 11:33 am

As Hera walked she heard a voice to her left. Stopping in her tracks, just as a tear rolled down her face. She would wipe it and turn, looking rather emotionless as usual at first. But then, "?!!" she set eyes on Gisen's outfit? She didn't know what to call it.

As people passed by, the blonde in Slayer clothing and the girl in bunny ears with purple hair just.....stared at one another as the sound of Gisen munching carrots was heard.

"My Dad used to be the Guildmaster of a guild in this town, I'm just...coming to visit the house I grew up in." she would point up ahead at the few houses built in the actual park of South Gate. "Things have been different for me since he died....a Dragon named Acnologia killed him. Heh, can't get a guy to hold me without gripping my ass anymore....no one held me like him." she thought of her father, his blue hair and features filling her mind for a second.

"Hera, Hera Reyold....NICE outfit. I...kinda want one." she groped her own DD's with a playful smile before slapping her own ass and saluting Gisen. "Nice to meet you by the way.....I won't talk your head off....." she said with a smile, although for some reason, the Fire Dragon Slayer couldn't stop crying as a tear rolled down her cheek softly as she set off, turning her back to Gisen and walking up ahead into the park.

"I wouldn't mind a little company....hell the house is probably falling in on itself now........" she said with her back to Gisen, waiting for her to join her; she would only continue to walk when she did so.

"You from Fiore too? My mom Alyia was from Oak Town....my Dad was from Akane Beach.......Heero was his name." she avoided saying it but eventually did. Walking alongside Gisen, she took her in. Her features were amazing besides her quirky taste with the ears. Looking just like Lucy, only a parallel version, Hera twisted her face and leaned back, staring at Gisen's booty as they walked. She wondered...if she always dressed like this...the carrots, the whole nine....was it for fun or...something more?

× Bio
    × Magic

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th October 2016, 12:28 pm

Takumi had been walking in the park when he saw... was that Hera?! If it was he had to talk to her. He ran after the blonde, who was walking in the opposite direction, and tapped her shoulder. "is that you, Hera?! Where the hell have you been? Everyone's been wondering where you were! You've been gone long enough that we got 2 new members!" The young slayer blurted all of that out, unable to stop himself, hoping it really was Hera. She had been missed, by him at the very least. he had his blue eyes wide, his spiky hair blown around by a small breeze.

The young mage was in shock at the very thought of seeing his guildmate again. It had to be Hera, didn't it? Who else could it possibly be? Who else would wear that outfit after all? He was breaking out into a small smile, which was far more cheerful than he normally was. He had been so moody, but if it really was Hera than he would be extremely happy to see a familiar face.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 4th October 2016, 1:01 pm

As the blonde had turned around toward Gisen, she seemed to have semi-watery eyes, almost like they were ready to turn red with irritation. She blinked several times as she had no real words to say at first, but she instead had just watched the stranger take notice of her appearing before her asking about her with a random concern... One that normally she would have more cautiously approached to do. The girl waited a moment before she had actually and finally spoken up to her, starting off with her father and whom he had been. Her head tiled to the side a bit as something she had mentioned confused her quite a bit. Nothing about her father, but more so of something else. "What umm.. What's a guild?" The look of sheer confusion plastered all over her face from the question could easiily show how serious she was about it.

She continued to listen as the woman continued to speak and nodded quietly, only opening her mouth in order to consume more of her carrot. "Well.. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure it must be hard for you, Hera... I think." Another crunch of the carrot broke her speech, taking a moment to chew and swallow it before she would continue. "I'm famished and haven't eaten nearly anything today. Want one?" Her reaction to what had happened with Hera next was something she'd never had to deal with before. The girl was.. crying? Oh jeez... What was she supposed to do? M-maybe a hug? Even in an attempt, her body seemed to make some form of a barrier and keep herself from making physical contact, but she had to do something to help quell the girls crying. "N-No no! I wouldn't mind listening to you! I'm much better at listening then speaking, trust me!"

In an almost panicked thought, the bunny girl leaned in and gave a small, lick on the girls cheek. Retracting herself, she scratched her own cheek with one finger as she wondered if it would help at all. "When I see an animal crying, I always watch as it's friends and family comfort them with licks and nuzzling... I don't know much else, but I hope it helped." A small smile formed on her face as she had at least thought to herself that she was helping the girl feel better, but she was always used to doing so with other animals.

All Gisen could do as she heard the next question come about was to look down toward the ground beneath the two. She wasn't quite sure what "Fiore" was, but supposedly it was where they were at so she simply just rolled with the idea. "Umm.. I guess you can say that." She replied finally, walking alongside the blonde, only to stop as someone had come to stop her. This boy had seemed like he was in such a rush to yell information at Hera, bombarding her without him pausing for a breath. The bunny girl upon him first speaking made her drop her bags, hiding behind the girls figure and her body quivering with fear from the surprise.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th October 2016, 1:14 pm

That Voice...

As Hera stood with her arms crossed in the center of South Gate Park now, she stopped moving. Keeping her cool demeanor, even though her face filled with blush and her eyes lit up. Holy my goodness, he had grown. Taller than her now. She supposed it had been a year.

"Takumi san....." she walked up and grabbed his hand with a smile briefly before letting it go and crossing her arms again. "The Guild hasn't moved back to Magnolia yet? The Council still thinks of us as a Dark Guild? Where is everyone.....don't tell me we're still on another planet...." as she conversed with Takumi, she felt Gisen tug on her clothes behind her.

Before she could do anything, she was....licked by Gisen. Instantly, Hera was extremely aroused as she fidgeted her legs and leaned back a bit, but gave the girl a hug in return. Takumi was probably....beyond confused at the bunny ear wearing young lady. As was Hera, as she wasn't expecting to be licked today...at least not so early. Feeling she owed an explanation she tried as best she could.

"Oh, Takumi....this is Gisen. Gisen, Takumi is my guildmate...and to answer your question, a guild is a group of people who use Magic like wizards or witches, they all work together at big buildings called Guild Halls, sometimes they even live together at those guild halls.....Takumi here is one of my guildmates....from a Guild called Fairy Tail."

As she turned back to Takumi, she was surprised again looking eye to eye to a young man who she used to look down on. With a sweatdrop she spoke again.

"Sorry.......I...don't think she's learned a lot yet, hasn't traveled to much but she might be smarter than me.....maybe she's acting..." her face smirked a bit. "Also Takumi what's the big idea! Cutting off two ladies without bowing or anything! No excuse me no nothing!" she elbowed Gisen playfully, trying to teach her the first thing about being a woman. Berating and making fun of men.

"Isn't that right Gisen?!"

× Bio
    × Magic

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 4th October 2016, 2:31 pm

"Oi! I'm not bowing!" Said the young Slayer indignantly. "And to answer your questions, fairy tail is still dark, and we are still in another dimension. You haven't missed much actually. We got some new members, I made a team, my magic changed, which is weird but really cool because it's the same magic your dad had." Said Takumi as he looked at Hera. She clearly hadn't changed much. "Oh yeah! I also turned 19 while you were gone." Takumi nearly laughed aloud as he remembered that birthday. Especially after Sorano had arrived. "Anyways, what's new with you, Hera? You don't look like you've changed TOO much."

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 4th October 2016, 4:50 pm

Her mind was starting to struggle with the information she was being casually presented with while she feared from the sight of the new person that showed up to apparently fanboy all over Hera. His whining was rather annoying at first, but she had hoped he would be shoo'd away and she could be left alone with Hera... Or alternatively she could be casually warmed up to the strange boy and end up having a much easier time in the long run of their time. However, that all depended on how long Hera could stand him and how long he even wanted to hang around the stranger. Looking up, she blinked and lightly rubbed her hand in her hair before she could think of a reply. It seemed to her as though guilds were something of a family for strangers... Or some form of a pack of humans who banded together with some form of a goal. It was weird, but she came to understand it in her own definition. "So like... You're all like a pack of wolves? An alpha wolf who leads you all and then follow along side the leader. Hunt together, sleep together- and like, not in that way. But.. something like that?" She asked, her tone of voice seeming quieter and more meek compared to before.

The carrot dependent bunny girl listened to the girl carry on a small conversation with Takumi. Even as she introduced the pair, she had only hid closer against Hera's body out of the fear of gaining his attention. Her hands gripped onto her small amount of clothing, pulling on it and biting on her bottom lip. Now she wanted to add Gisen into some thing she was doing with him. Her tone seemed really weird and unknown to her, since she wasn't used to a normal conversation with people, she just remained quiet until she was nudged and let out some odd noise from being pushed to speak out. "I..I..I.. I guess..." Her ears would twitch, bumping against Hera as she continued to refuse to move from behind the blonde.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th October 2016, 6:49 pm

As Takumi made it clear he wasn't bowing, she heard Gisen do her best "chime in" and it was adorable. As people in broad daylight seemed to smile or brighten up just at the sight of Gisen. Hera thought it was bad enough they were still on main street, with so many people around and Fairy Tail a wanted Guild now.....

No sooner did she say this, did a dot in the sky get closer and closer. It was Rose, her Exceed. The female cat in a dress stylishly swooped around Hera, carrying clothing of some kind.

After a comedy like bickering match in the background, Hera pouted. Standing now in her usual black and gold cloak, instead of her choice booty shorts and pink tank top. Rose also told her to take her hair out of a ponytail under threat of her chopping it off.

Arms crossed and pouting, Hera introduced her to Gisen.

"Rose, Gisen, Gisen, Rose....Now don't go saying or doing anything to scare her off!" Hera blushed as she said this, arms still crossed blinking and looking over at Takumi.

Rose would walk up swishing her tail, and sniff her. Falling in love instantly, she asked Hera if they could keep her around forever just to cuddle. Her red tail swished back and forth excitedly, as she put one paw on her hip, looking over and up to Takumi.

"My my, how you've grown Takumi, you'll be ready for a woman soon I reckon?" with a playfull wink and a swish of her tail, she turned away. Rose had always made a professional career of making Takumi uncomfortable since he was younger. She was Heero's Exceed before Hera's after all.

Nodding to him wit a smile, she could sense a familiar Magic coming from him. It felt like Heero's. Amazing. Had he met Zeuslogia? With a shrug, Rose looked up to Gisen.

"Well you certainly have more style than THIS one." she said pointing a thumb of her paw behind her and admiring Gisen's bunny ears. Flicking them as she grew her wings again in a small flash and flew up to Gisen's height. Rose's eyes comically sparkled as she floated there useless following Gisen who was clinging to Hera.

"Let's just go already....." it took them about an hour with Gisen clinging to Hera through town, her ample teenage rack squishing against Hera drawing WAY to many looks from boys along the way, and Rose floating bumping into people focused only on Gisen's rabbit ears. Not to mention Hera taking her frustrations out on Takumi the entire walk about how he should be more of a man for no reason in general. When they finally arrived, the first thing Hera noticed was there were more houses in the park. The second was that her house was completely run down.

As she walked through the front door...where there was no door. She looked around. It looked as if the place had been ransacked. Silently, she stood there. Kicking through things, and eventually picking up a broken picture of her Dad, Her Mom Alyia, and her as a two or three year old causing trouble. She looked more angry than anything though as she held the broken frame.

× Bio
    × Magic

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 5th October 2016, 1:20 am

Tag
    Words
    I'm not drunk
    I'm hung over

Anastasia woke up in her quarters holding a large bottle of rum.  Her quarters didn't reside on land, oh no!  Her quarters was within her airship called the SS Myrmidon; or better known as simply 'George'.  Anastasia peeled her head off of her captain's desk, wiping away the drool on the side of her mouth.  "I swear, I didn't steal that!  Honest!" she said as she jilted herself awake.  She looked around with her eyes half-mast.  "Where the hell am i?" she asked herself.  

She had recently finished a successful raid through the Wakusei Portal, relieving the big mecha corporation known as "Titan Heavy Industries" of Bosco from their wares.  She made certain that the people they were going to steal from were bastards from Bosco, because screw them and everything they claim.  Bastards.  Her and her men looted up to 2 million dollars worth of metal, electronic equipment and various other, less important loot.  The haul was an impressive one.  Thankfully, in the celebration they had, nobody was dumb enough (or drunk enough) to raise the black flag during the after party.  

Anastasia rubbed her eyes a bit and noticed the bottle in her hand.  A little grumble crossed her lips before she jumped into the shower to wash herself.  After the shower and getting dressed, she walked over to Taliya's room, busted her way into the room and started to assault her guardian, Taliya, in the face with a pillow.  "Wake up you lazy bum.  It's already after 11!" she said as she turned her eyes down to look at Taliya sleeping.  Her breasts were completely exposed.  Actually, all of her was completely exposed.  With a growl, Anastasia covered her body with her blanket and proceeded to wallop on Taliya with the pillow until she woke up.  

"I didn't give you your room so you can lay around butt-ass-naked.  Put on some damn clothes and show some decency, woman!" she said before turning her back to the sleeping beast and opened the curtains to display the small circular window.  It shone enough light in to cause Taliya to turn over and grumble.  "You spent all night sexually frustrating my men and drinking them under the table.  It's time for you to do your job, you whore," she said in complete jest.  Well, the moniker wasn't far from the truth though.  

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get up.  Just 5 more," she said before being interrupted.  Anastasia wrapped Taliya up in her blanket and started to drag her while she was in the blanket.  "Stop your bitching and take a shower.  You're starting to smell like a dog," she said as she let the 'sack' go and turned on the water.  With a quick 'heave-ho' she threw Taliya into the shower only for a loud 'eep' to be heard echoing through the aircraft.  Thankfully, all of the men were out on the town drunk somewhere.  Some probably having bedded with other women, or men, which ever they preferred.  Ana wouldn't judge.

"We need to gather the men together and get ready to go back to the Neutral Grounds.  So wake your ass up," she said before leaving the bathroom, letting Taliya get ready.  As she stood outside, a strange tingling feeling could be felt coming from her left side.  This caused her to tense up immediately.  Dragon Slayers were present.  She had to be cautious.  Of course, she couldn't just go out and easily find people.  Of course not!  She had to now be aware of Dragon Slayers.  Perfect.

Taliya finished her shower and got dressed in, what many people would deny, what she called clothing.  It looked more like strips of animal skin that barely covered up her body.  "One day, we're going to get you some actual clothing," she said before turning her head to the side and whistled, summoning forth her flying funnel.  The weapon began to float by her side and orbit around her.  With that, the three walked out of the ship to go finding their men.

The three walked through the town of Magnolia and found quite a few of their men, telling them to get their asses back to the ship.  She isn't the kind of captain to leave a man behind; that isn't how she operated.  However, upon half of the crew being discovered, she found herself approaching the residential part of town where one man ended up jumping a few fences, going from house-to-house, as if avoiding detection, with a sheet over his private parts.  He stopped in front of a run-down house as he was making his way through a group of 2 women and 1 male.  He stopped for a moment to look at the blonde and the bunny-eared female with lust in his eyes.  

"Get your ass back to the ship!" Anastasia shouted, having her voice heard all the way to the group of mages talking, before the man shuttered and waved to the two busty females.  A look of perverted lust came across his face before he stuck his tongue out at Takumi before running away from the derelict house and towards the street awkwardly.  Anastasia flexed at the man, causing him to tumble a bit before continuing on towards the ship.  

"Fucking ingrates, all of them," she said before faces began to come into view.  Annoyance could easily be seen in her face as she noticed a single silver-haired man.  A little groan came over her as she noticed and remembered this guy.  The guy that doesn't listen or pay attention to each other.  

Heero this.
    Heero that.  
    Notice me, Heero-Senpai!

All he talked about was Heero upon their last meeting.  He paid no attention to others, didn't hear the words spoken in his direction, nor cared about anyone outside of Fairy Tail.  He was so enamored with Heero that she might believe he had some kind of love interest in Heero.  Well, to each their own.  But when she offered to get him something to eat.  Nothing.  No response.  It was like speaking to a pair of speakers playing a song on repeat.  You can speak to it and it'll respond, but it isn't a response to the conversation at hand.  People like him gave members in a guild, namely Fairy Tail, a bad name.

So upon noticing this guy, her annoyed look turned into a curl in her lip.  Ana tried her hardest to avoid the group of mages, but leave it up to Taliya to screw it all up.  Taliya could be seen standing in front of Gisen for a moment and eyeballed her, up and down.  Her eyes fixated upon their breasts for a moment only to spin around her to look at the rest of her body. She didn't notice Hera walking into the abandoned house. 

"Holy crap!  You are sexy! Such big BOOBIES!" Taliya said. Anastasia placed her palm flat upon her face.  "Oh, c'mon, Taliya, we really don't," Ana said before she stopped speaking.  It was at this time that Taliya had her hands completely around Gisen's breasts, squeezing them in sheer delight.

"Oh wow!  These are super soft! And super BIG! Bigger than 'Plank Girl' over there," she said as she hooked her head over to Anastasia with a sour look on her face. Yes, in comparison, Gisen is quite bigger than Anastasia. She moved her hands over to Gisen's rear for a moment and tried to snake her hand between her thighs until Anastasia delivered a crushing blow to the top of the creature's head, causing her to faceplant into the ground. Yup, Ana had arrived.  

"What did I tell you about doing that!  Holy crap!" she said before turning to look towards Gisen, scratching the back of her head with a little uncomfortable laugh.  "Oh man, this is awkward.  Sorry?" she simply asked.  The smell of spiced rum still rampant and still strong upon them from the previous night's partying.  

It took Anastasia a moment to realize where they were standing. The remnants of a worn down house.  This caused her to look around for a moment and look in awe of the place.  "What happened here?"  She realized that Taliya's stupidity lead the two of them in front of a seemingly condemned building.  Now the question is, why were these people here?

"C'mon! Let me play with her boobs a bit more!" Taliya said as she reached out once more, only to get silenced by a stiff whack to the top of the head.
    Notes

Joining!  I regret NOTHING!
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 5th October 2016, 7:44 am

Takumi had glared when Rose said perhaps he would be ready for a woman soon. 'I'll never be ready for a woman. I'm gay, remember?" He said in response to her. His black cloak swishing around him as he walked, he looked over at the others. When they arrived at the old house, Takumi put one hand on Hera's shoulder and smiled. "Stay calm, Hera. We're right here with you." But then soon after Ana arrived. "what are you doing here?' he asked, barely able to keep himself from growling. This woman again? Last time they met she had been rather rude when he had defended his guildmate. He whistled, causing his pet to come swooping into the abandoned house, in his falcon form. Takumi crossed his ams and glared. He didn't like Ana at all. With a single gesture he instructed his pet to take his human form, all the while fixing his big blue eyes on the newcomers. "Why are you in Hera's old house? Did you follow us or something?"

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 5th October 2016, 10:25 am

The frightened little bunny tried not to pay much attention to anything. She had this built in little habit of hers where she'd tune out anything she could to avoid being approached after she hid behind something. However, even in using this blonde as a hiding place for the time being, she was sure that she'd end up getting some form of refusal to keep hiding. Some inevitability that she would have to stop hiding from the male on the other side of Hera, but until then she would just continue to keep on hiding behind her for the time being.

Another voice from another person had again startled the little rabbit, looking around until she found a small cat. The odd, peculiar thing about this cat was the wings and the fact she was able to talk. She watched oddly as the two had a small bickering moment, not really sure of why she acted like she did to Hera, but the cat that she was introduced to, Rose had been more of a motherly figure than anything. "I.. I kinda liked her hair that way, u-uh R-Rose." She spoke nervously, watching the strange cat circling around the shy bunny girl. The amount of time she spent focused on the girl as they walked had kept her mind off of anything else, but it also started to bug her a little bit. "Is there like.. something in my hair? On my ears?" She asked her, running her hands curiously through her hair and then along her ears before scratching them a little. "They are real, ya know." Rolling her eyes a little, she sighed and loosened her grip on Hera, finding her body and mind to be focusing on something else made her a lot calmer for now... That and it was only the three of them here now so that helped a hell of a lot.

Gisen stood outside of the abandoned place, not sure what she were to do but to give Hera some space to take care of whatever it was she came here to do, but she suddenly froze and let out a VERY loud pitched squeaking sound. Someone with a female voice had started flirting with her, touching her breasts and feeling them, making her face turn a bright red and making her squirm around a little bit. Her hand moving down to touch her rear end made her jump as she felt her tail brushing against the womans arm made her squeak again. With the sudden release of the woman's grip from her body entirely, Gisen took the chance to literally leap behind a somewhat broken fence and her body physically shaking with fear, peeking once every so often to see whom had shown up while the sexual deviant had been berated by another blonde. The incredibly large, bushy tail made her a little more at ease to some extent, but the act of being surprised, aroused, and afraid sent her into a state of incredible fright.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th October 2016, 12:09 pm

As Rose picked through the wreckage of the house, smiling at trinkets, odds and ends. She replied to Takumi.

"I still think you like women...." she said under her breath as she kicked aside a few dusty plates on the ground. Hera still held the picture of herself, Heero, and Alyia all together. One happy family. Cracking it with her own grip, she dropped it. Becoming herself again.

Gisen seemed to loosen up a bit, more relaxed now as she herself began to look around the old house too. Hera looked to the old Lacrima TV, falling off the wall; cracked. How many times she'd seen her Father and her Uncle Shuhei in here, cranking back beers, laughing gambling and arguing over who was more epic...she couldn't count.

A small...small smile appeared on her face. As she looked at the broken TV. Recalling all the nights she spent on....that couch with her Mom. Alyia, huddle up watching who knew what. When her Dad was away with his duties as Guildmaster. The couch now was....not so white anymore. God knew what was on it now as Hera stared at it...springs sticking out. She giggled a bit, but the moment was ruined by a man in a toga sprinting by outside of one of the windows from her P.O.V.

"O_o" Hera literally had this face as she walked up to the window...scratching a finger with one hand. As the guy in the toga literally popped up IN the window on the other side, Hera screeched a "Kkkkkyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" that caused the scene to zoom out showing the entirety of Magnolia. As the guy sprinted away, she heard a few more voices yelling at him outside. Hera also caught a glimpse of his package underneath his furs, causing her to turn red and turn away as another blonde woman with short spiky hair and sharp features, and a fox looking woman with similar furs to the man, draped around a rather thick and curvy body with a slim waste. She had a huge bushy white tail almost the size of her own body, foxy like ears, a dark fur lining her in some places, and killer fangs.

Hera blinked at the scene unfolding, raising an eyebrow as the bushy tailed woman groped the utter hell out of Gisen. Causing her to blush, but remain standing with her arms crossed next to Rose and Takumi, her fellow Fairy Tail mages and her could only.....watch as Rose would eventually start laughing.

Takumi broke the hilarity with a very serious tone of voice directed at the other woman. Apparently, he already knew her. This put her at ease as Ana and Hera would make eye contact for the first time. After a long stare, the blonde gave her a small smile.

"Don't fret Takumi, if you've already met her then she's fine. You're both still alive right? So the meeting must've went well." Hera would cross and extend a hand to Ana. "Hera, Hera Reyold. You might've known one of my parents, Alyia or Heero...who knows. Who cares.....right?" she would release Ana's hand and look around the house standing near her now. Takumi still seemed edgy but hopefully Hera's acceptance would make him regular ol' Takumi again around Ana.

"Taliya right?" Hera said with one hand on her hip, moving one hand as she spoke. Standing next to Ana, they were about the same height and build. Hera's rack was much larger but for the most part they were similar in age as far as she could tell. Their hips were about the same. "Well....this is my old house.....I'm just here looking for old memories I guess...maybe something to remind me of Mom, Dad, or Uncle Shuhei...."

Looking at the ground, she recalled the rumors of what happened that fateful day. Acnologia killed her father, and Shuhei unable to win lost himself to rage and became the White Dragon Shuhei as Acnologia had before him, flying off into the distance not to be seen again. Her dad was just frozen in a damn crystal now....Lumen Histoire they called him. Just a pretty coffin in her mind.

Hera would notice Gisen had completely lost it, leaping out of a half broken window and shattering the rest. In one hop she was in the front yard, behind the fence peeking over. Hera merely blinked with a sweatdrop over her head and waved her back over. Getting firm, she eventually pointed at her feet firmly to Gisen in an attempt to get her to come back. She did really like her.

Turning back to Ana, Hera could hear engines far off in the distance with her superhuman Slayer hearing. In the air. Oh lord. A ship. Danger. Danger. Motion Sickness. Danger. Shaking it off she would turn back to Taliya.

"Oh look you've scared her off....don't you know you've got plenty of milk yourself over there!" Hera nodded to Taliya's own chest, keeping her arms crossed as usual with her cool demeanor, ironically even though she was the ultimate hot head. She definitely enjoyed Taliya a bit as well. Could more than tolerate her even. Although Ana seemed more her style. "So Ana...I guess you know my guildmate.....I'm from Magnolia obviously since we're in my familys old house......where are you from and why is Takumi glaring at you from across the room...hahaha....ha....ahhhhhh."

Hera let off an anime sweatdrop comically trying to cut the tension between Takumi and Ana.

× Bio
    × Magic

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Golden Pheonix
    Mentor : Astrid
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Magic- Nature's King
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 5th October 2016, 12:38 pm

Megálos Aderfós flowed into his Phoenix form with ease. He could feel the familiar pulling and tugging as his bones became lighter and smaller rearranging themselves along with the rest of his body. His insides changed becoming more Avian and in the blink of an eye where the human Megalos once stood there was now a beautiful and regal looking Phoenix. Megalos had just joined the Guild Golden Phoenix not to long ago, but he had yet to interact with any of his guildmate's yet. He decided that he wanted to do a little exploring and see if he could make any Jewls first but the latter seemed hard to do without his guild so he decided he'd worry about it later for now he'd explore.

Megalos opened his wings with a delicious flutter. Testing them with a flap, two, three...then he spread them wide a beaky smile coming to his elongated face as he felt the wind from the window he was staring out of brushed them gently persuading, pleading him to embrace it. Without a second thought Megalos soared out of the window jumping into the air with a single beat of his mighty wings then gliding, soaring letting the air take him where it willed. He was free it was one of the greatest feelings he could ever experience.  Megalos had a very special love for flying. He continued on for a while like that not paying much attention to anything but the simple pleasure of soaring listlessly through the air not a care in the world.

Then he looked down at the world below him. An incredibly beautiful sight as everything seemed so small yet so big as each piece of scenery played a part in painting the whole picture. Flying lower Megalos looked for somewhere to land to rest his aching wings and he discovered the nice cozy looking home Hera and the others had traveled to. Thinking it was a perfect place to rest he flew down and went to search for the owner of the home. Deciding to stay in his Phoenix form until he found the owner, just in case anyone was hostile and he had to run, Megalos dipped down and knocked on the door with his beak awaiting an answer.

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] AmarrasPhoenix

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] Tumblr_o5g1ftIagx1uzhni3o3_540

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

||D: 4||C: 0||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 6th October 2016, 8:46 am

No one was to notice the strange atmosphere that poked here and there in the old town Magnolia. Rather, no one could see the cause of this strange, invisible touch on the shoulder, which happened once in a while this day. Although, if he walked around his guild’s previous location exposed, then trouble could’ve arose. Anything could happen in this city, and Mura tried his best to be cautious about that as he was now but a personality in a pure spirit; free of bones and flesh for the time being, and walking around the good-old streets of his home. You could say that it was his previous home, but his feelings hadn’t released themselves from this town…

“You know… it’s rather awkward,” the young shaman expressed to his two spirit-heads, Kyuken on the right side and Zirconis on the left side, “It’s not the first time… but the thought of hiding myself from people…” You could think about it; about a year ago, these strangers and passers-by were considered people that he met every day, pals, neighbors and familiars. Now, his relation to them was altered to the worst, and even the usually calm shaman was troubled in his chest. Kyuken could see the trouble that built up within him, compared to the cold jade dragon.

Somehow, he made it back to the old place of his beloved guild, Fairy Tail. Nothing but a museum now. It was as if a millennium had passed and the guild was nothing but a legend, history… he shook the thoughts away and moved on, not wishing to stack more pressure onto his heart than there already was. Even the two spirits that accompanied him where to find his absence after a moment, now that Mura had made it deeper into the city… only to spot the magical pressure in a certain building nearby. It wasn’t that he didn’t expect mages in Magnolia anymore, but it still drew him towards the entrance that he passed through with upmost ease. Before that, he did spot the left of a person… from the window. I wonder who that was, was his only thought as he moved closer to see who’d gathered here. Although, as he reached the room, he kind of regretted it for a moment as it could’ve been the MC, but as soon as he saw Hera’s face, all the pressure on his chest that’d been collected this day lifted away…

He took another quick look around; other than a pair of furry people, Takumi himself and Hera, there didn’t appear any MC members, which secured him as he slowly made his presence known:

“I wondered where you went, senpai…”

His voice would reach every corner of the space, calm and filled with echoes,

“I bet that you’ve trained or something. I’ve done something similar as well. You must've grown pretty strong, am I right..?”

The atmosphere would surely be noticeable at the moment, like if every molecule of air was felt.

“Kyuken missed you as well… but I guess that you know why. Please don’t mind him,”

The familiar voice assured his guildmate, before finding himself behind her, merely waiting for her reaction. It’d been a while since last time; his hair had grown quite longer, which he disliked himself as he planned to cut it sooner or later. Also, he did ‘travel’ to a certain place for a while ago, but all those thoughts were hidden away as he reunited with Hera. “’Sup.”

Themes:
    Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Prince Tendo 6th October 2016, 4:15 pm

Jonah Nathaniel Tendo hoisted a large dark-brown wooden barrel, which was filled to the brim with some of the most intoxicating and delicious alcoholic brew he was able to acquire on his trek back to the port town known as Magnolia, on his right shoulder as his the fingers of his left hand gripped the white strings that were attached to light a grey sack filled with exotic dried meats and cheeses. A bright and exuberant smile plastered onto his twenty-plus-year-old face, Jonah paraded through the town of Magnolia with a gusto not allowing the various rumors that had reached his ears during his journey to get him down regarding the guild that he chose to join a few years prior.  Rumors that included that the guild master of his guild, Heero Reyolds had passed away and the guild had been labeled as an illegal or dark guild by the Magic Council.

“Magnolia! How have I missed your unique charm!” He exclaimed to himself before he hummed a happy tone. But Jonah could feel the tension in the air as he walked through the port town. The disgusted and hate-filled glares of the people bore into his being, but his smile remained nonetheless. “I should see Heero first before dropping by the guild hall. He would love the haul of amazing liquor I was able to get, and then we could get a rousing party started at the guild as well. Bunny girls! Cat girls! And tons of meat and other liquor!” Jonah had a slight spring in his step as he thought about having a good time at the guild hall. Good food, good drinks, and good company that was the way to live and Fairy Tail had it all. The last time, he was in town he was almost tempted to never leave again because of the beautiful women. But alas, the road is an alluring mistress and he couldn’t resist her siren call.

In time, Jonah reached the house of his guild master. “Man, Heero needs to fire the gardener or housekeeper or something. The place looks so run-down.” It was then that he caught a glimpse of a man in a towel running somewhere. He wasn’t sure what that part was about but he did know one thing. “Hey, man! Later on, I am throwing a party! You seem like a crazy guy so be sure to drop by!” He shouted happily. Lively people were always the best to hang out with and a wild guy like that probably could make things a bit crazy. But with Senor Sparklepants around, Jonah knew the party would be great already. Jonah then noticed a strange bird tapping at the door. Wild! “Hey little brother, you are trying to get inside of the house?” He would ask before he reached for the doorknob and opened the door letting himself in. “I am coming in! Hey Heero, you won’t believe what I found during my travels. There was this village in the mountains! Super cold. But anyways, they have this amazing liquor and the women… Man, the women there are absolutely stunning. I brought back a barrel so we could have the first taste before those clowns back at the guild drink it all up-“ He stopped half-way through his greeting as he noticed the individuals inside of the house weren’t Heero, but random people he hadn’t met before.

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th October 2016, 9:49 pm

'That voice....' as Hera looked around, she wondered if she was tripping out. But she looked down to Rose, who looked up and nodded at her. Sure enough, it was Mura. She almost couldn't believe it when he came walking around the corner in her house, stepping over debris and this and that.

She blushed a bit naturally, she'd met him years ago before Acnologia came and took everything from her. It was only natural seeing him after so long. Just then, she heard pecking at the door. As it literally fell in on it's hinges...what was left of it anyways.

A giant bird was standing there...glowing. Hera literally felt her eyebrow twitch in confusion as she looked on with a bewildered expression until Jonah stepped through into the wreckage.

"Mura-san....and Jonah-san too." she couldn't hep but to smile a bit with one hand on her hip as she looked around the room. Nodding to Takumi, and then to Mura and Jonah. She'd just been a pre-teen the last time any of them had seen her. Gone with Igneel and Eris, only just returning. Still, she'd missed them all dearly. "Jonah...he's gone, there's no need in believing anything else. His body....the new Master, Kanix kept it." she cut her eyes to Ana and Taliya briefly, before deciding if she could reveal any Guild secrets around them. "Some ancient ritual supposedly turned him into one of the greatest magic sources on the planet, Lumen Histoire they call it....the guild isn't even on this planet anymore as far as I know." she looked at the ground, crossing her arms.

Thinking for a long while, she eventually looked up.

"Well, with the state of things. I think we should all stick together from now on." she nodded to everyone present. "Our Guild is scattered, that's for sure. But that doesn't mean we can't find everyone. Once we do, we'll all head back to the Guild together." she clenched a fist and nodded to those present. Gisen, Ana, and Taliya and...the large glowing bird, weren't a part of this...but she felt they were welcoming souls nonetheless. "Most of Earthland thinks Fairy Tail disbanded, our wizards just a legend to them now." she sighed, knowing that if Kanix had moved the Guild to an entirely new planet, that they would need too repair their reputation here on Earthland in the shadows.

"Gisen, this is Jonah-san. He is great at taking care of people. You'll like him. This is Mura-san, he's a lot of fun but don't get carried away. He'll play with you anytime." Hera gave Jonah and Mura both a powerful look that said if you hurt the rabbit chick you're dead. She was extremely innocent, and didn't want her getting caught up with them. To be honest, she knew them both as Fairy Tail wizards...and could only pray for the best. With a sweatdrop she recalled Taliya's body...around these two. This was a situation that was bound to explode. Thinking quickly, she put the attention on Ana.

"So.....you seem pretty tough? You from around here? I wonder how strong of a mage you are...." when she tried to sense her Magic Power, she felt the overflowing sense of not another Slayer, but a Dragon itself. It was...quite weird. She raised an eyebrow and just stared at Ana. The Fire Dragon Slayer didn't move as she began to feel unnerved. The strongest Dragon Slayer on Earthland however, would merely shrug and turn away. Putting the feeling off for now. "Oi, I have definitely been training Mura-san....we'll have to go at it again sometime."

As Hera said this, she put her Magic on display a bit. Punching a hand into an open palm, she made fire so hot that it literally began to cause heatweaves as it literally roared and whirled around her fist and palm as she stood in her pose.

Just when it looked as if stuff was about to melt around her, she released her fist from her hand in front of her.

"A Dragon named Igneel.....nevermind." she turned to Ana again for a moment, almost questioning her about her own Magic. But keeping silent for now, as her hands literally were smoking but unharmed from flames that had just vanished. They stopped smoking as Hera pointed over at Jonah. "Still walking around shirtless I see...there are girls around jeesus have some decency!!!" Hera scolded in good fun. Sweatdropping as she looked at Taliya's outfit.

× Bio
    × Magic

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 6th October 2016, 10:34 pm

Tag
    Words
    Oh my God!
    Senpai noticed me!

Anastasia twitched a bit when she finally heard Takumi's voice speak to her.  She raised a brow and pulled Taliya back up to her feet.  This little man was posturing in front of her?  That's adorable.  "Yes, I came all this way to say hello to you," she said in a sarcastic tone.  It was a surprise, however, that Takumi was paying any attention to her.  Using the last time as a point of reference, anyway.  Self-absorbed cretin.

"What you didn't know was I left a tracker on your scalp so that I may track you down and destroy you," she said in a mocking manner.  Did she actually put a tracker on Takumi's scalp?  No.  But if he was dumb enough to think she did, then that would be completely up to him.  She rolled her eyes just before Hera tried to mediate the two.  "Don't worry," she simply stated.  Takumi didn't threaten her and she felt no cause for alarm.  A giant had nothing to fear from an ant.

And then the bunny ran off.  A scowl was given towards Hera before a finger was pointed towards the busty, fluffy one standing beside her.  This caused Taliya to shrug her shoulders.  "Hey!  If you touched them, you'd have thought it was worth it too!" she said before being clocked over the top of the head.  "Worth it," she said writhing in pain.  She instantly snapped out of it once more people began to appear.  

The Fire Moth, the constantly orbiting weapon turned towards the two new-comers, aiming the barrel of it's plasma cannon in their direction.  With a single wave, the weapon had relaxed it's combative posture.  These two where much more threatening than the silver haired one.  Especially the cute girl that approached.  Taliya noticed Mura approaching and made grabby hands, only for Ana to pull her back.

"That's a boy, Taliya," she said causing Taliya to stop for a moment.  Her hands moved from grabby hands for breasts to grabby hands for jewels.  Taliya attempted to approach Mura once again before receiving another violent bonk on the top of the head.  "Keep your hormones in check, damn," Ana stated.  "But he's so cute~~~" Taliya responded.

Anastasia sighed outwardly and looked towards Mura and then towards Gisen.  "Sorry about that, you two.  She can't keep her hormones in check," she said begrudgingly.  Simply watching Taliya became a full-time job.  And then, suddenly, a phoenix dropped in.  A rag-tag bunch of characters gathered in a single place.  

The Busty princess without a throne
    The White Knight
    The Jittery Rabbit
    The Techno Pirate
    The Shaman
    The Strong Man
    The Phoenix

Someone could write a story on this strange, ragtag group that goes on an adventure to reclaim the throne of the princess's lost kingdom.  Would probably make an interesting story that even Anastasia might read.  Though, there has to be a heavy focus on the technological part; otherwise Anastasia wouldn't read it.  But if it was a manga.....

Taliya's mouth began to water and she swung her wide hips side to side in a seductive manner.  She wasn't doing this as a means to seduce someone, oh no!  She did this because she was swinging her tail upon seeing something delicious.  This delicious something, was the phoenix.  Ana grabbed Taliya's hair with another sigh.  "Don't eat the mythological creatures, Taliya," Anastasia said almost fed up with Taliya's shit.  

"Behave or you lose your room," Anastasia said and, as if on queue, Taliya sit down on the ground, upon her knees obediently.  She didn't say a word and her head didn't move.  But her eyes kept going between Hera's breasts, Mura's groin, and the phoenix and cycling back and forth between the three.  

Hera began to speak about something, causing Anastasia's attention to cut towards her.  A small pause was made as Hera looked at her for a moment before mentioning something about a special ritual.  Yup, talk of high magic just flew right over her head.  Wasn't much of her specialty.  Either way, she continued to listen to what Hera had to say.  The shock of hearing about Heero dying wasn't very distressing.  She didn't know the guy nor did she really care.  But he was a big help during the Priory invasion, so it was a pity that the world lost a powerful mage like him.

Anastasia crossed her arms over her chest.  "Correction, the world thinks Fairy Tail are rebels and criminals.  I'm certain there are actually bounties on your heads.  Very hefty ones too," she mentioned.  And then Hera made mention of the two taking care of Gisen before looking over Taliya.  A big smile came over Anastasia's face and laughs.  

"Don't worry about Taliya, she can defend herself.  Isn't that right?" Anastasia said before the puffball nodded her head.  "Yeah!  If I say no and they touch me, i'll crush them to bits," Taliya said with a big grin.  A pet was given to Taliya.  

"And besides, Taliya's MY servant!" she said out loud, her voice booming and echoing causing birds (other than the phoenix) to fly off.  Well, a sample of Fafnir's power wasn't quite what she wanted to do.  That's what happens when one is blessed with the voice of dragons.  Anastasia cleared her throat and returned to her normal standing position with her arms crossed her her chest.  A slight feeling of embarrassment was felt from that action.

"Well, let me put it this way.  The Blue Pegasus thought I was weak, so I left them.  But, well, I guess my strength being a mystery is considered a tactical advantage, yeah?" she said with a laugh.  However, her not knowing about Anastasia being a pirate was both a good and bad thing.  If she knew, then so would the Magic Council, which she doesn't want.

And then Hera made a display of power involving fire and her eyes lit up.  "Oooo.. Pretty," she said before sighing outward.  It seemed that, since Hera displayed her power, it was up to her to display some of her own power.  She cleared her throat and took a deep breath in.  Before letting out a Howl, she said,  "You might want to prepare yourself," she said before shouting the following words:

Mul Qah Diiv

The Howl struck Hera.  A strange feeling of power begins to well up within Hera and the feeling of life began to give her a powerful healing factor.  This effect was strengthened due to the fact that Hera was a Dragon Slayer.  While her contract with Fafnir gave her the ability to target down Dragon Slayers, it also has the potential to extremely overpower Dragon Slayers.  While Anastasia doesn't know if Hera is a Dragon Slayer or not, she still used the ability.

"And no, I'm not from around here.  To be honest, I don't much care for Magnolia Town," she said briefly.  She hadn't had many fond memories of Magnolia Town.  She went off, focusing on other people who were part of Fairy Tail, causing Anastasia's focus to drift a bit before Hera mentioned a dragon named Igneel.  Anastasia raised a brow and returned her attention back to Hera.  "Go on."
    Notes

If I don't post after Saturday, skip me. I'll be out of town.
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 7th October 2016, 6:49 am

"Seriously rude, Ana. But I'm not dumb. Please don't treat me like I am." Takumi snarled at her before turning to face the newcomers. "Mura. Haven't seen you in awhile. Hello, other person I haven't met yet." He said, nodding in their direction. He crossed over to where Mura and shook his teammates hand. "Hey Mura. Notice anything... different, about me?" He said. And then he decided why the hell not show off just a little. An aura began forming around him, blue tendrils of lightning popping and sparking off his body. He smiled and let it happen, closing his blue eyes. The sparks were almost dancing around him, the same sapphire blue as his eyes.

Shouri Ishiki
    Shouri Ishiki

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Electromagnetic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shouri Ishiki 7th October 2016, 8:36 am

FIERCE MEMORIES
    Drink of the wine of the wrath of a god

"You guys are quite amusing, coming to your old establishment even after the Magic Council just promoted all of you into a dark guild recently? Isn't that right, members of the forsaken guild, Fairy Tail?" Above the hall, a figure stood into the ceilings of the guild building. It was a androgine looking boy with pink hair and clad in a knight attire, he also had a medieval sword being held by his left hand, but it was still being guarded inside its shealth. His voice was angelical, like that of a woman, and could make everyone wounder what is his true gender, as he used male pronouns for some reason. But it was a cheap disguise used by Dust, a certain mage within the Savage Skull guild, famous for being full of total psychos and manipulative bastards, but the disguise was very "well made" in the sense they couldn't notice at first it was someone disguised.

Even the personality was disguised, not leaving a trace of her true persona, like the people below her were toys that could be played as she wanted. But she was careful, she tried to avoid giving any hint of egocentrism to easy manipulate those who seemed quite dangerous. The pink haired boy of a disguise opened his lips as he dropped his sword into the ground, saying the following; "I'm not here to fight or anything like that. I just want to know about something; what is the path you guys are following right now? What you guys want by returning Fairy Tail as an official guild, approved by the higher ups of the perpetrators of the fall, the magic council? Only that, no more and no less information."

The words she used to say it, they were respectful, also beautiful, like it was intended to attract empathy and increase her charisma. For a manipulator like her, attracting charisma is something very important, but she didn't use this trait against the ones she was manipulating. Dust, the true persona of the disguise, wanted to see if the members of Fairy Tail would be useful to her plan, and if they weren't suitable, she would just leave and try again with another guild. It was a question of trials, with every guild just being possible scenarios for her. "I forgot entirely to present myself to all of you. My name is Shouri Ishiki, just a lone magician that wants relationships. I am moved by your cause, and I want to help all of you if possible with this injustice, as you guys are quite interesting. Maybe, I'm relating to all of you as of now." These were sweet words, with the only intention of mellowing their apathy little by little.

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] XIdUOuO
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th October 2016, 7:42 am

Hera was barely paying attention to anything, except for a picture of her mother Alyia on the wall. She smiled a bit staring into her features.

'VATHOOM!' a booming voice filled the area, for a moment she thought her Dad came back to life, because it was surely Draconic. The voice sent a few things clattering, and as it struck Hera her clothes and hair reacted. A bright glitter coating her skin before settling into her and vanishing. She felt.....as tough as a Dragon.

"Armor of the Dragon?" she translated to Ana as she flexed her hand, amazed. She didn't know the language itself could be used magically. She had a feeling it was a magical languague, but had no idea that it was to this extent. She exchanged a long stare at Ana, they probably said a thousand words between one another; as Rose and Taliya would no doubt notice them eye locked.

If not for a new interrution, Hera wouldn't have broken her gaze with Ana, since she had more than one question for her. From a hole in the roof of her old family home, Hera saw what looked like a young girl with long black hair and soft red eyes, Hera could tell she was a wizard just by sensing her from afar.

Listening without interrupting, Hera would raise an eyebrow a bit as she called her Guild and her Guildmates forsaken. Closing her eyes, she continued on but seemed to be asking the questions herself.

"Why would we accept help from you when we don't know what you can do?" Hera said one hand on her hip.

"Let alone who you are." Rose would chime in swishing her tail, staring up at the hole in the ceiling and the young girl.

"I wouldn't call what they've done to us a promotion...." Hera said sadly to herself. After the girl introduced herself at the end, Hera nodded to her opening a hand as she talked."Hera, Hera Reyold." the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail introduced herself. "These are my guildmates, Jonah, Mura, and Takumi." she would allow Ana and Gisen to introduce themselves. But wanted to be clear who was with Fairy Tail and who wasn't incase this was a trap. She already valued Ana and Gisen's friendships and wouldn't want to endanger them needlessly.

"Why don't you come down here and discuss it with us?" Hera said in a mock irritated tone to make her more comfortable. Warily, she would turn her head and eye the huge glowing Phoenix in the room, but only stare at it for a few moments before turning her attention back to Shouri and waiting. She seemd about as powerful as Takumi and Jonah as far as Hera could sense. Not nearly as powerful as Mura or Ana. So she wondered what her agena was...everyone had one. Perhaps she was just a young mage, different than the other kids her age.

× Bio
    × Magic

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Golden Pheonix
    Mentor : Astrid
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Magic- Nature's King
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 8th October 2016, 8:37 am

Megálos would transform back into himself with his usual shirtless body rippled with just enough muscle to be imprecise without being too much and not to much that would slow him down. He wore his usual bandage's around his torso and his Guild mark which was a relatively new addition displayed proudly in ti's usual spot on his right pectoral muscle. He had decided to wear his Greek topless toga today. It didn't have the sash that usually crossed the chest (hence topless) but the bottom was just like you'd imagine that is it left little to the imagination it covered jut what it needed to cover and maybe a tiny bit more but not much else. Sweat dripped from his green hair as he stretched out his somewhat sore limbs. Maybe he shouldn't have flown for so long but he simply couldn't help himself.

Mega looked around at all the impressive looking people gathered here. He had a calm smile on his face and a quiet demeanor. This seemed like something worth more to enjoy observing rather then jump into as was his normal habit. However he did turn to who he assumed was the main focus of attention and maybe he was being objective because he could feel the kinship he shared with her. He could spot someone from his families lineage a mile away but he wasn't so sure how he should feel about that. Resolving that she didn't have the same scent as his particular relatives back home he decided not to judge her poorly or hold a grudge and having assured himself of his decision offered his name, "Megálos Aderfós cousin. Pleased to meet you." He nodded his head in Hera's direction before sitting down cross-leged before taking everything in. When the shouting girl-man showed up Mega simply raised one eyebrow. Mega was very intrigued by the girls exchange of powers. He loved to watch young people show off often forgetting he was still young himself. No doubt an influence of the old man who shared his body with him. "Hmmm..." That was the only comment he made edgewise as he observed his surroundings. If the Man-Lady wanted to know anything about him or his guild she'd have to as him directly. If anyone else was curious they could do the same. Mega closed one eye relaxing and letting his body relieve itself and regain it's energy waiting to either be talked to or for the show to continue.

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] K2dePRc

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] Tumblr_o5g1ftIagx1uzhni3o3_540

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

||D: 4||C: 0||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 8th October 2016, 8:54 am

There were, apparently, many other characters in the room; including a few familiar faces such as Takumi, the ice mage… although, not anymore. Plus the guildmate known as Jonah was accompanying them, a new face to Mura, yet not confusing nor unusual for him in any way. Any face of his guild was a friendly one. Meanwhile Hera explained the situation, about her dad’s fate and the guild’s whereabouts, his eyes switched focus towards the aiming object that was targeting him and Jonah. Apparently, beside it was a couple of newcomers; one with a rather sharp look on Mura. It grew a little confusion within him, which turned into a shocked face as the lady beside the sniper-eyed furry told that he was a boy… just, did this fox-resembling lady mistake him for a female? It was as if his soul suddenly left his body to travel across the world, only to return in its respective vessel once again…

The compliment was fine, but seriously, it was in times like these that Mura expected an outlaugh from Kyuken, if that guy was here. The furry began to water as her eyes were aiming at a specific bird at the other side. When Mura’s eyes threw light over it, he couldn’t really name its specie, but it looked rather beautiful. Like a pheasant. Nothing more than that, but could you blame him; his knowledge about birds was very poor. Hmm…, he began diving into his deep, deep thoughts, only to have his attention caught by a magical display from Hera; apparently, she wasn’t all charged up this time, but fiercely flaming. Huh… Last time Mura checked, she was utilizing lightning, an element that now belonged to Takumi as he shook the shaman’s hand. “Well, haven’t you grown taller than me already… what happened to you?” the samurai asked back in curiosity, only to realize that his hair suddenly bristled upwards from the electric phenomenon that emerged from the previous ice mage’s skin. His eyes were a little wide-opened by the surprise as he didn’t expect Takumi to have changed so much; the ice mage had turned into the heaven’s spear (reference to lightning).

A strange howl erupted from the mouth of Ana, suddenly letting his eyes move to her position as unknown words were spoken with immense pressure within. Apparently, this lady wasn’t to be taken lightly; Mura could clearly feel her magic power and the number of pascals that it put on him. It affected Hera in some way, but... it wasn't offensive. Rather, it seemed to engulf her a little, but didn't show any threatening effects on his guild mate, which made him stay calm.

And so, the peaceful, yet not totally peaceful atmosphere drifted on. However, people were approaching with their spirits from outside, and just as Mura could feel the presence of his two lost spirit companions, another person made her… or his presence. This time, Mura’s eyes were locked onto this newcomer’s for now as her voice was the most interesting at the moment. Who was this… person? Such a peaceful voice. It wasn’t equaled by any other voice that Mura had ever heard before. Somehow, the atmosphere was getting a little tenser, until the newcomer threw his sword down and declared that his intention wasn’t to cause a battle. Rather, he went with a question; what exactly do they follow, what path are they in? What made them want to make Fairy Tail official again? To be fair, it was an unexpected question for Mura, who hadn’t heard any other person ask anything resembling to that. Also, as his voice was filled with that of a respectful man, he presented himself as Shouri Ishiki. Apparently, he was just curious of the guild’s cause and what’d happened to it…

Hera decided to answer, while he quickly lifted a hand up to greet back: “’Sup.” Apparently, just as he said that word, a familiar spirit made its appearance behind him; the eyes of a predator, like two stars in a black silhouette, lurking on its attractive prey… that damned bastard. Just as he realized who it was, a hand was lifted upwards and opened, causing the thirsty spirit to reform into a ball on his palm. “?!” He was taken by surprise, interrupted in his research, “Argh, come on… it’s been such a while since I saw those racks…” “Well, maybe you should learn to not stalk on people. You resembled a ghost there, jeez...” Mura quietly whispered to the socially awkward samurai spirit, "You could've scared away the bir-" His and Kyuken's eyes simultaneously rested on the place where the pheasant was last seen, revealing the presence of a male... What? "Huh? Where'd the bird go..?" Mura curiously spoke to himself, before aiming his voice at the new presence, "Perhaps you were it the entire time? Or am I losing my mind?" There could always be a reason for occasions like these to happen, and most of them shared one answer; Magic.

“Also… where’s Zir, Kyu?” The spirit replied with a shaking head, leaving Mura wondering. And so, the company had altered; he wondered what would happen now. For now, he kept himself in a more passive state and didn’t say much; rather, he wanted to listen…

Themes:
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th October 2016, 11:11 am

As the sudden flushing in of people began to grow in this small area, Gisen could feel her head starting to spin with confusion and just general and utter displacement of everything close and further from her. Just as she felt as though she was going to be able to warm up to those few around her, they more than doubled during her moments of cowering behind the fence. She felt as though she was safest in this spot for the time being, as post people hadn't even taken notice of her and she was left alone, so maybe if she lasted here long enough she'd be able to easily just scurry away once they all had zoomed to another location. Unfortunately, with the way everyone was just crowding in meeting up with old pals and all, that idea was about as dead as she was frightened; absolutely.

If there was one thing that the bunny girl always wondered and constantly asked herself in the aftermath of her scared moments, it was "what if?". What if she never exacerbated the fear and let it grow into what it is today. Just how much of a difference would this meeting here today compare to what she was doing right now. Not that she wouldn't probably be in the same situation thanks to that overly bushy tailed female that palmed her chest and ass like a professional basketball player. But even then, in that opposite situation, would she have opposed it? Would she maybe have even indulged the idea of her attempts at the still cowardly bunny? Honestly, there's no way she'd ever be able to tell, but it wouldn't ever stop her from making herself WANT to become more social and end this silly, but debilitating disease of a fear she was plagued with.

At the mention of her name, her ears twitched and perked up. Hera wanted her attention, that was plainly obvious as really only 4 females had been around, and one of them was herself. Looking around, she found the blonde inside her house, sliding herself around a little and looking toward her as she tried to introduce her to a couple of people from her "guild" as she called it. The two of them were at a rather safe distance and with the wall of the run down building separating them all, there was this feeling like she didn't need to hide again; there was an established distance. PROGRESS! Something she longed for but could never try to work up, but it was in this moment she learned more of this fears limits and how she could try to go around them and be at least partially social with others. She lightly waved at the two, too shy still to wanna speak and took in a deep breath of air and exhaled.

She stood up and sniffed at the air for a moment before her body calmed down entirely. As if she hadn't of just been wracked with fear just a moment ago, her calmed body walked back over to her bag of carrots and rustled around until she had picked one out and removed the green end from it and dropped it into the bag. With a large crunching sound, she giggled and hummed happily as she chewed on the carrot, growing to a very happy state of mind for the time being. Her head snapped toward a strange person who started to address everyone else as if they had to be cautious. She wasn't really sure why the woman was acting so oddly, but given the random grouping of those around, it probably didn't really matter too much from her standpoint that is. The stranger with pink hair seemed awfully interested in Hera and her guild peoples situation, of which the blonde got a little defensive about... Of which reason was beyond her, but I guess living in the wilderness makes you lose sight of some things people did. Instead, she just stood and starred at this pink haired stranger while she continued to nibble on her food.

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Prince Tendo 10th October 2016, 2:01 pm

"Jonah...he's gone, there's no need in believing anything else. His body....the new Master, Kanix kept it. Some ancient ritual supposedly turned him into one of the greatest magic sources on the planet, Lumen Histoire they call it....the guild isn't even on this planet anymore as far as I know.” The words which escaped the lips of the blonde-haired woman were simply heart-breaking to Jonah. The strong man felt as if his heart was being cleaved in two just like the countless cheeses that he had sliced in two with the sharp steel of his knife. However, Jonah knew he had no time to grieve regarding the loss of his former guild master or the right to do so either. Instead, he hid the manly tears of sadness which desire to flow from his eyes and kept the smile of a light-hearted brother on his face before laughing aloud. “It is horrible to hear that Heero passed away, but at least he died in a more dignified way than I had pictured. I always imagined him sparkling and doing body shots before falling off a parade float then dying.” Jonah finished his statement. His eyes survey the area taking note of the various individuals in the room including the bird from earlier and it seemed like it was a rag-tag group of people whom he had not met before besides the one obvious face. Mura, the image in his mind’s eyes was faded but he still somewhat remembered him. Despite the fact, the two didn’t have any real interaction back at the guild hall. No, Jonah knew that he had left a real minuscule impression during his time around and he wouldn’t fault anyone for not remembering him. He had spent most of his time while in the guild, traveling and exploring the world.  He wasn’t a strong wizard either mainly because of the way his magic work and he didn’t desire to become strong using that witch’s power.

Jonah lifted the barrel that was situated on his shoulder and placed it down onto the ground gently. The movement caused the liquor inside to swish around before Jonah sat on top of it and used the barrel as a makeshift seat for himself. He moved the sack that was in his other hand and opened it allowing the seat of dried meats and cheeses to enter the room before he made a quick snack of one of the cheeses. He gulped it down his powerful throat before he spoke again to the blonde, who seemed to know him. “Why would I deny the world  the opportunity to witness these muscles? Besides… I really can’t put one on now since you made it much hotter than it was already is.” His eyes darted to the other well-endowed female and back to the blonde before he coughed a bit. He hinted at what he wanted to say but didn’t go further than that. He wasn’t the type to start a needless fight. He then peeked at the woman with the bunny ears and couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit. He was just talking about having a few bunny girls for a party, but he knew from the look he had gotten earlier that the bunny was off-limits which sadden him a bit. However, he still smiled as he always did while munching on his delicious block of cheese. He remained silent as the rest of the events took place around him, but almost choked on his cheese. Hera? That woman with big breasts and blonde hair… Was Hera?! Jonah couldn’t believe that part. Hera was just a child when he left.

A meeting of those blessed by the powers of dragons.

The grand reveal of a fiery phoenix.

The entrance of a lovely woman promising glory.

It almost sounded like the start of some grand tale that would result in an epic battle for Earthland before the lovely woman betrayed them at the end, leaving one of their party members dead. Jonah would have placed his bet on Sparklepants Junior being the one who got killed. Of course, Jonah wouldn’t bring this up to them all. No, he would sit and eat his food happily until someone needed him or if things seemed to be getting out of hand. It was also the fact, he had no real idea of what was going on here. He had just gotten back and more had more questions than answers. First, how did Hera turn from a child into that? Second, who was the woman attempting to mess with Mura and she did she have significant others? Third, who was the domineering woman with blonde hair and was she single? The more he tried to understand what was going on, the faster he ate.

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:14 am