Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open]

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Fairy Tail? Part I [Open]

Post by Takumi Yoshino 10th October 2016, 2:30 pm

Takumi was getting more confused by the minute, all the random people showing up after he had, but he hid it well, better at controlling himself than he had once been. "Anyways, Coal, come introduce yourself." Takumi called out, and an exceed with shiny black fur and big red eyes stepped out from the shadows where she had been hiding to stand beside her master. Takumi gently stroked her head once. She seemed as confused as he was. The exceed crossed her arms, her white vest with the purple furry trim wrinkling as she did so. Her tiny pink nose was twitching as she took in all the chaos,  the other exceed, the bunny girl, and the group of people that had gathered.

Takumi sighed. Coal was like a big sister to him in many ways, but he was still the one who actually talked around people. "This is Coal. My exceed. She dosent talk much." Said Takumi, introducing the black exceed. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulder, where she sat down quietly. She didn't like this many people unless they were in the guild hall, where she knew people. This many strangers threw her off even more than Takumi had been thrown off, and that was considering someone he hated had shown up.

Takumi walked back to where Hera was standing and sat down next to the blonde with another sigh. Too many people... it was hard to keep track of everyone like this. He almost wished that it was still just him, Hera, and Gisen in the old house where they all were. Hera and Gisen were manageable. This many strangers was not.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:37 pm