Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where is Fairy Tail? [Open]

Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Chime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where is Fairy Tail? [Open] Empty Where is Fairy Tail? [Open]

Post by Alvero Kuragya 25th August 2014, 9:40 pm

"Excuse me, miss, do you know where Fairy Tail is...?"

Along the busy streets of Magnolia was a young boy by the name of Alvero. He was a stranger to the town, and came here on behalf of signing up for the Fairy Tail Guild. He got strange looks due to the staff he was carrying, which had wind chimes attached around it that made that mystical noise whenever he took a step. They seemed curious of why this boy had such a weighted item around him, considering it was almost the boy's own size.

"Mister! Do you know where Fairy Tail is?"

The man gave Alvero a rather strange look. Even stranger due to the fact that the boy was touching his shoulder to get his attention. The wind chimes were smacking against the man's leg while a breeze rolled by, and it was clear that this easily provoked man was struggling to keep back frustration.

"Go straight that way a couple blocks, then take a left and keep walkin'."

With that, the man continued on his way. He left Alvero with a bad first impression of Magnolia citizens.

"Grrr. Hopefully not every person in this town is like that geezer. Alrighty! Let's get going!"

The boy took off in a sprint, the chimes howling loudly as he kept a firm grip on his staff. He turned the corner where the man said to turn, and found himself about to run into someone else with little time to stop himself. He tried to put on the brakes, but it was too late to stop his momentum and he continued towards the stranger.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where is Fairy Tail? [Open] Empty Re: Where is Fairy Tail? [Open]

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 9:52 pm

Chloe had been walking calmly through the streets of Magnolia, heading home to grab some money for lunch. She hoped to dine at the guild hall but had forgot to grab money for that. Chloe remembered that Gwen was staying in the hall, leaving her alone as she walked through the street. Normally, Chloe was extremely shy but luckily no one was in the street, allowing her to stay completely calm. Chloe had stopped to take a look at the town, extremely happy she was living in a place like this. Chloe could not see that far, as she very small for her age, and had some troubled eyesight. Chloe was walking before she eventually bumped into by a boy running very fast. Chloe instantly was knocked on her butt, being the smaller of the two. She got up slowly, revealing the guild mark on her shoulder to the boy. She began to dust off any dirt on her butt as she instantly became red with embarrassment when she looked at the boy. "I'm so so so sorry!" she said wondering what he would do about her not looking where she was going.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where is Fairy Tail? [Open] XgUWmH8
    Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 25th August 2014, 10:25 pm

Alvero stumbled backwards a few feet before falling over backwards. The clanging of his chimes made the impact with the ground sound much worse than it actually was. Thankfully nothing broke, neither the chimes or any bones.

He shook his head around to make sure it was still screwed on correctly, and stretched a little before realizing who he had bumped into. It was a girl who looked rather young, perhaps around his age. He immediately felt bad at seeing how stricken she was at this encounter, dusting herself off and red as a tomato. She frantically apologized, but Alvero felt that this was going the completely wrong way.

"No, no! It was my fault completely! I should've looked! I'm so sorry!"

He dashed up to the girl and carefully inspected her hands, feeling her pulse and looking for any major wounds. It was safe to say he found none. The chimes attached to his staff caused quite a loud noise as he looked at her for injuries.

"Good news! You don't seem to be fatally injured! I'm so glad!" he stated gleefully.

That's when he saw the mark on her arm. It seemed familiar somehow, but Alvero could not put his finger on it. He grew increasingly curious, and he just needed to know where he could get a tattoo like that.

"Cool symbol. Where did you get that from? Must've been a really good artist, right? Or is it a magical tattoo?! Ah, I've always wanted one of those!"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 10:30 pm

Chloe had been extremely intimidated when this boy was talking to her and went to inspect her hands. She instantly became defensive of her gloves and pulled her hands away, hoping that they would not come off. Luckily they did not and Chloe put her hands behind her back, wondering what she should do now that this boy was talking to her. "Oh..." she said looking towards the tattoo on her right shoulder, "Well its the Fairy Tail logo of course. You need to have one if your in the guild." Chloe said remembering the day that those three wizards had found her almost dead on the beach, the same day that they restored her health and marked her with the emblem of her future guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 25th August 2014, 10:38 pm

A spark of joy went off in Alvero's head. Fairy Tail! Of course, how could he forget that mark? He had looked at it so many times on the way here.

The girl was seeming somewhat uncomfortable, but he couldn't figure out quite why. He just chalked it up to antisocial behavior or something of that sort and continued.

"You're from Fairy Tail, then? Take me there! Please? Pretty please?"

He clasped his hands together, still holding the staff, with somewhat puppy dog eyes. He felt bad to ask such a thing right after bumping into the girl, but his greatest priority at this point was finding Fairy Tail. And what luck to run into a wizard in the very town the Guild calls home? Great luck, in Alvero's opinion.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 10:43 pm

Chloe nodded and gestured for the boy to follow her, heading back the way she came. She eventually spoke up in a rather emotionless statement saying, "What is your name?" Eventually she led the boy to the guild hall and stood outside of it as she looked at the large building herself. She definitely loved this guild more than anyone could ever know, but it seems weird being the one to show the guild, not be shown the guild.

Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 25th August 2014, 10:56 pm

"My name?"

He knew his name, of course, but it had been so long since someone asked him such a question. He was a drifter and never had time to learn people's names or get asked his name in return. It had been so long since he had said his name out loud that he stuttered the words out. Unusual by his more confident demeanor, but it had been a long time.

"A...Alvero. My name is Alvero."

He didn't know much else to say. It had been a while since he had been in a social situation that didn't involve work. Though in a way, it sort of was. Still, Alvero considered it a breath of fresh air from his normal experiences. He didn't know what to say in a normal social situation, however. He wasn't prepared for it. Did his breath smell funny? How different do boys and girls think, anyway? He came completely unprepared, and so he mainly smiled and hummed tunes to himself as he walked alongside the girl.

When they arrived in front of the guild, Alvero was mesmerized at the grand outward appearance. It was one of the biggest buildings he had ever seen!

"It's massive! And this is where you guys do things? Beat up bad guys? Mess around and drink... uhh, what did those workers call it... liquor? Do you drink liquor, miss?"

Calling the girl a "miss", Alvero realized he still didn't know her name, even though he had already given his out. This hardly seemed fair to the boy, and inquired further.

"I don't even know your name, either... I need a name to thank for when I get accepted into this place!"

The last part was said with such confidence and certainty as if he had gone into many guilds like this in the past. It wouldn't be an entirely false assumption.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 11:02 pm

"Chloe." The girl said calmly as she put on a stern look and stared at Alvero. "Are you old enough to drink?" Chloe said not believing he was old enough for a second. Chloe stopped staring then walked into the hall, hiding from all of the chaos and fighting going on in the massive hall. Chloe walked with her expressionless face still on and went to talk to the barkeep. "We have someone here who wants to join." Chloe said as she instantly left and went to sit in her corner of the guild hall.

Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 25th August 2014, 11:25 pm

Alvero looked confused at her question. "There's an age for that?"

As he walked in, he saw fighting going on in all areas of the hall. Burly men that seemed to have experience in combat, small girls with oversized weapons, swords and guns dropping left and right with the sound of clashing metal present wherever the boy wandered.

While Alvero hates fights to the death, he could clearly tell that these people didn't seem to have ill intent towards each other. He had heard rumors of the rowdy attitude of the guild, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Alvero was laughing as he leaped over tables and downed stools to follow the girl who made herself known as Chloe.

When Chloe went to notify the barkeep of his interest in joining, he was overjoyed that he felt he had someone rooting for him. Right after she began to walk away, Alvero motioned to the desk and dropped a stack of papers on the desk which made a thundering BOOM the moment it made contact with the surface of the desk.

"There's the stuff I've done! I was always told that I'd never get accepted if I didn't come prepared, so I went and got my jobs and stuff written down on paper! So how long does it usually take for you guys to figure out if I get-"

He stopped to look around, and noticed Chloe was way off on the other side of the hall. A frown formed on his face, as the girl seemed lonely in his eyes.

Whether it was the case or not, he navigated through the crowd, keeping at bay anyone who would crash into him by repelling their bodies with his staff. He went to sit next to Chloe in the corner, leaning his staff against the table.

"Is this what you usually do? Don't you wanna join in on the fun?" he asked with a curious expression.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:11 pm