Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This Means War

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

This Means War Empty This Means War

Post by Serilda Sinclair 20th August 2019, 9:14 pm

Continuation from here.

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    “Don’t talk like that,” Serilda reassured him when he tried to talk about repaying her. “You’re one of my valued soldiers. It’s my responsibility and pleasure to take care of you.”

She listened as he explained about a young woman that had passed him in an alleyway. Apparently the woman had murdered someone, and then she attacked Beaux afterward. The angel turned his face away from her and Serilda knew beyond the shadow of a doubt the shame he was feeling. She’d been there before, feeling like she hadn’t done enough, wasn’t good enough to do her duties. It broke her heart to see him like this but all she could do was keep trying to heal him. Serilda couldn’t give him the long term medical care he would probably need, but she could at least stop the bleeding and numb the pain.

He eventually turned back to try and speak again but couldn’t contain his tears as he explained about how the fight had brought them back here and how this mysterious woman had killed two Rune Knights. A mixture of rage and sorrow slapped her across the face. How dare this woman, this Sanguine, kill two of Serilda’s people on her own ground? She looked up to see where Beaux pointed, and sure enough there on the wall was some kind of symbol she didn’t recognize. Most likely the mark of a dark guild.

Serilda was trembling with rage. She wanted nothing more than to tear Fiore apart to find this bitch and bring her to justice, but right now Beaux needed her. Once she had done everything she could, Serilda sat on the grass next to him and pulled Beaux’s head onto her lap. She wrapped one arm across his chest to hug him and her other hand held one of his. There really wasn’t a whole lot she could say at the moment, so she just held him as tightly as she could so he could feel safe enough to cry.

Elsewhere in the Rune Knight headquarters, Victoria pushed her way into the infirmary and informed the very confused medics that they were needed in front of the building for an injured ally. None of them had ever seen Victoria before so they weren’t sure what to make of her, but a small team of them did gather up a few things and made there way where she directed just to be on the safe side.

Your healers are coming.

Thank you, Victoria.

Then she flew back outside and up to the window outside Mythal’s office. “One of your soldiers has been attacked. I believe Serilda called him… Beaux? The one that’s an angel. He’s not in good condition. I’m going to search the grounds.” The nephilim didn’t bother to tell Mythal where Serilda was, knowing that the two of them were connected strong enough through their magic that they could almost always find one another. Presuming he had no other questions, she took off to track down any traces of blood that she could pick up with her magic.

WORDS: 535/535 | @Beaux @Mythal Ragnos
    Serilda Sinclair

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

This Means War Empty Re: This Means War

Post by Mythal Ragnos 21st August 2019, 12:50 am

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    920 WORDS || @Serilda Sinclair@Beaux || job info/Sign Up || short note here
    Unlike Serilda, Mythal was not naturally an early morning riser. She’d learned to do so because she would eventually have duties and responsibilities that would need her wide awake and operating before even the world woke up. She’d lived a life of preparation that had molded her body that way. The God Slayer? Not so much. Most of his adult life had been spent in a drunk haze that kept him sleeping until the sun was well and up and teetering onto noon – sometimes later. That age old practice had been grown out of in the past year, after he had joined Fairy Tail and his life had flipped upside down. And as a General of the Rune Knights, those demands for early preparation were as great as the responsibility a noble would know.

So he was up before dawn had even come out but he was not happy about it. It didn’t help that he was terrible about going to bed at a decent hour. He relished when nighttime came, as it was the only time his magic felt natural and free within his body. But during the summer, such darkness didn’t come until it was well past the time he should be preparing for rest. It was a rough life and each morning was a challenge for him to get going.

He sat at his desk, staring at several documents in front of him. He’d zone out for several minutes, staring at the same word for so long that his mind made him believe the entire article said ‘cause’. Who would write ‘cause’ several hundred times in a report? He finally was able to blink and clear away his illusion, if only for a moment. “I gotta go to bed earlier than this,” he grumbled as he reached for his cup of coffee.

Surprisingly, no answer came right away. Curious, he glanced up to see the outline of Lux against the window, the Seal staring out of the window and into the courtyard below. He couldn’t make anything out in the rising sun but even if he could, he wasn’t actively paying attention at the moment. He was deep in thought.

“If yer gonna be out, you could at least be your loud self. I could use it to wake up,” the God Slayer said irritably. Normally he’d give anything for the Lightbringer to shut up but his grating, jarring tones may actually be the key to him starting his day.

“We have a problem,” Lux said, his voice formal for once.

“What else is new?” Mythal grumbled.

The Lightbringer turned to him. “You were born to be Faera’s vessel. That’s a problem.”

“I’ll take ‘things Gren said to me when I was a boy’ for two hundred jewel.” At the mention of his name, the Star Wolf lying next to the desk lifted his head up and looked to Mythal. The Darkness King smirked and reached down to scratch his head. “Not you, bud – Big Gren.” Best way to distinguish the two was to clarify one as larger. The hound lapped at his lips and then laid his head back down.

“You’re my vessel. I’m supposed to wake up, take you over and wait until I get the signal. Instead, I find myself practically a slave to a man who is a Kingdom Darkness bastard. Do you know what this means?!”

“I drew the short straw as a sperm?”

“I can’t occupy you. If I do, Faera could destroy me. Not just your useless body but me, the actual Seal. I’m literally free of your darkness ocean but at the same time, shackled at the bottom.” the Lightbringer groaned in annoyance. “There has to be a way around this. A way to kill her.”

Mythal shrugged before taking a sip of his drink. “I’m all ears, champ. Be nice if you contributed to the cause for once, rather than whining about your own situation. Granted yer still doin’ that but progress is progress,” the Darkness King raised his mug gently to the Seal.

Lux was clearly not amused. “Listen, you snobby son of –“

Before he could get another word out, a shadow crossed the window. Not just a shadow but a floating being. There hovered Victoria, with her wings spread out against the backdrop of the sun. Both men looked at her in confusion until she spoke. It was like electricity had been shot right into Mythal’s veins and suddenly he was as awake as he ever had been. “Beaux,” Mythal gasped, his eyes widening in realization. Without wasting a second thought, he tore to the window, pushing through Lux as he dove out through the open aperture. His dark wings materialized out of him as he soared over the courtyard, his nose picking up Serilda’s scent already.

He came down hard onto the ground, sliding over the surface on his knee and foot until he popped up. There was Serilda, cradling the injured Beaux in her lap. The sight of the man, bloody, beaten and bruised, sent liquid fire through his body. He looked upwards at the strange mark on the usually pristine wall, taking in the sight of what seemed to be a symbol. No, not a symbol. A message. “What happened?” He asked quietly, turning his gaze down towards Serilda even as Lux rematerialized beside him. Off in the distance a bell was tolling; an alarm coming from the infirmary alerting the local Knights to get to their stations.

“What the hell happened?”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 2nd September 2019, 9:22 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Continuation From Here
    Post Word Count: 371
    Exam Word Count: 371/XXX
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: TBD
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux felt the cool sensation of Serilda’s healing magic slowly dissipate from his body. The throbbing ache remained, but not nearly as horrible as before. She pulled his head onto her lap, a more comfortable headrest than the grass. He felt a soft hand take his own as she gently embraced him, providing security and comfort until help came. The angel was finally able to let his tensed muscles relax as he closed his eyes. Sunshine and company helped ease his mind immensely, yet hot tears still trailed down his face from time to time.

The thump of someone landing nearby caused Beaux to look over sharply. There knelt Mythal, having landed roughly on the ground and skidded over the grass. The General seemed just as frantic as Serilda had at first. He took in the scene as a man materialized at his side. Beaux was beyond questioning the two beings that had accompanied his superiors and had resorted to just accepting what was going on around him. There was not much he could do in this state anyways.

Beaux explained the events of the past hours again for Mythal, taking breaks to breathe deep, slow breaths. He had a hard time meeting the other man’s eyes as always, but forced himself to do so a few times for the sake of courtesy. Alarm bells began to ring in the distance and voices could be heard as Knights began to rush around. Most headed to their positions, but the infirmary crew marched towards where Victoria had told them to go.

“What’s going to happen after this?” Beaux questioned the two hesitantly, a slight tremble to his voice. “Are you going to search for... her?” The angel couldn’t even bring himself to say Sanguine’s name anymore. His tormentor was unknown beyond name and appearance, but that was hardly any indication of where she came from or who she was. Having taken off hours ago, she could be anywhere by now. Beaux’s blues traced up to the symbol on the wall again. The mark stood out against the stone as if mocking him, reminding the man over and over what had been done to him. A shiver went down the Knight’s aching spine.
    IVYLEAF33

This Means War 60654_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 4th October 2019, 6:42 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    Serilda sensed Mythal as he was approaching, his scent catching in the air only a moment after Victoria advised the other slayer was on the way. He came careening down beside her so fast that he tore track marks through the grass trying to stop himself. Lux appeared beside him, the two men looking on where Serilda was holding Beaux tightly and cradling him. The injured man recounted the events again as best he could for Mythal’s benefit, and all it did was serve to make Serilda angrier. Her body was trembling as she held the man, looking up at Mythal with a silent expression that warred between sorrow and absolute fury.

When Beaux asked what was going to happen, she let go of his hand to softly comb her fingers through the man’s hair. “We’re going to make sure you’re okay, first. You’re more important, and I need to make sure that you’re being taken care of before I do anything else.” The Voidwalker gulped for a moment before answering his second question, having to forcibly calm herself. She didn’t want to alarm Beaux or put him through any more stress than he was already experiencing by being exposed to the sight of her rage. The anger in her voice would still be evident -- nothing would hide it -- but the least she could do was continue to be calm for his sake. “But yes, we’re going to find her, and I promise you that she will face justice.”

What she really wanted to say was that she was going to hunt this woman and put her down like the rabid cur she was, but even Serilda knew that would be her anger talking and not her logic. Or perhaps it was Ozorith’s influence. The demon lord was surely radiating over the complete and total sense of wrath that was roiling in her soul at present.

The medical team arrived in a hurry. Relief flooded through Serilda as tried and true healers pumped their magic into the man, reaching deep into his body to stop the subdermal bleeding, fix broken bones, knit open wounds back together, and every other thing he needed. It wouldn’t have him back to one hundred percent right away. He would still have a period of recovery time. However, he wouldn’t have to worry about his life being in jeopardy and at least the pain would be almost completely gone, with little more than a dull ache to remind him of the ordeal.

As they worked on patching him up, she told him, “If it’s okay with you, I’d like to try something. I’ve never done it before but… I can use your blood to gain access to your memories of this event. It would help me know who we’re dealing with, and maybe I can find some sort of clue to help us with the investigation. It’s invasive to your privacy, so I won’t do it unless you’re okay with it, but it shouldn’t have any adverse effect on you. You won’t feel it or relive anything yourself…”

Serilda absolutely hated her blood magic. It felt dirty to her, and the thought of digging through something so personal and painful to Beaux made her feel like a horrible person, but she needed to know more. They needed something to help them find this woman, and this was the only sure thing she could think of to get solid facts.

Presuming he gave her permission to do so, Serilda would gently take some of his blood that had gotten on her and raised it to her lips. The crimson digits hovered there shakily for a moment as she steeled herself, clearly disliking what she was about to do. Setting her jaw in determination, she placed the fingers in her mouth and carefully consumed the plasma. It took a second or two for it to hit, but a wave of dizziness came over her and though her blue eyes were open they glazed over as though she couldn’t see anymore.

She didn’t have great control over the ability, struggling to find focus on the right memories. Serilda wound up accidentally shuffling through a couple others before she was able to latch onto what she was looking for. The images flashed in her head of the attack. Beaux had found this woman after she’d clearly killed someone else. This Sanguine was exactly how he had described: a woman with dragon like features, amber eyes, and hair as white as Serilda’s. The field marshal memorized every feature of the villain, setting it to memory so she could recognize her whenever they found her.

Sanguine’s behavior through the fight was… odd, to say the least. Studying her from a investigative standpoint, there appeared to be sporadic breaks in her actions and reactions. Maybe the woman had some sort of mental illness? She reacted to many of Beaux’s words and inquiries in ways that didn’t immediately speak to a woman that was versed in being a murderer, with a number of pauses or delays in her actions.

There were no words to describe the pain that Serilda felt in having to relive the event through Beaux’s eyes. Even though she couldn’t feel his pain through the memory, she was vividly witnessing each attack from his perspective. It made her all the more angry, and all the more heart broken. She didn’t want to see any of this, but she needed to. She had a duty to find this woman and bring Beaux peace. So, Serilda watch everything, even up until the foul bitch killed two more of her Knights and used their bones to stake Beaux to the wall. Even up until she kissed her victim and thanked him for helping her. The absolute gall!

By the time she was finished and the memories faded, there were tears running down her face. Serilda wiped them off gently. “There were two other knights,” she informed Mythal in a very carefully controlled voice. “This woman -- her name is Sanguine -- she killed them. I couldn’t see who they were, but those stakes in the wall… those are their bones. We need to find their bodies and figure out who they were.”

WORDS: 1054/1589 | @Beaux @Mythal Ragnos
    Serilda Sinclair

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 7th November 2019, 9:44 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    461/1381 WORDS || @Serilda Sinclair@Beaux || job info/Sign Up || short note here
    Damn right they were going to go after her.

Mythal listened intently as Beaux slowly and carefully recounted what had happened to him. There was an oppressing wave of shame pushing down on the white-haired man that didn’t allow him to meet Mythal’s gaze fully. It was infuriating to think that someone had caused that much trauma that Beaux didn’t have the same full confidence he normally had. Not only that but someone had gone out of their way to attack him when he wasn’t prepared, taking advantage of the situation unfairly. Mythal’s teeth ground against one another behind clenched lips. Lux just stood off to the side, unwilling to speak for once in his life. Even he knew better than to quip here – it would bring out a side of the Darkness King that would surely find a way to cause him pain.

After a moment, Serilda spoke softly to the angel, asking is permission to try something. Even since her bond with Victoria had appeared, the Voidwalker had gained a new set of magical abilities involving blood magic. It was a dirty set of powers that rubbed Mythal the wrong way but he couldn’t deny that it had it’s… advantages. Being able to access memories through the magic was certainly advantageous; especially when they were trying to hunt down a mysterious attacker. After Beaux had given his permission, Serilda took a small dose of the blood on her fingers and, after a moment to ready herself, consumed the ichor. It took a moment but then she was sitting there, far off in a world of her own.

Mythal bent down to steady both Serilda and Beaux, ensuring that the Voidwalker didn’t accidentally fall headfirst onto the injured man. “She’ll be back in a minute…” he said softly to the other Rune Knight, nodding. For Serilda, it probably felt like hours in one lifetime. But for them, it was a quick thirty seconds or so. As she came out of it, tears were already spilling from her eyes. How painful it must have been to watch everything occur, as if she herself were poised right behind Beaux’s eyes.

She blurted out that there were two more victims – two other Rune Knights. The surprise in his face wasn’t masked at all as she described that the attacker – Sanguine, apparently – had used their bones to stake Beaux to the wall. He turned to look at some of the other Rune Knights that were rushing over to check on the situation. “Search the perimeter. We’ve confirmed there are two more victims. Rune Knights. Find where they are immediately,” he ordered the approaching soldiers. Instantly they turned and spread out, now trying to find the other two that had fallen prey to Sanguine’s bloodlust.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 10th November 2019, 6:43 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Continuation From Here
    Post Word Count: 725
    Thread Word Count: 725/1,096
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: TBD
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux’s eyes flickered shut for a moment as Serilda ran her fingers through his hair. It reminded him of the way his sister would do the same when they were young. Whenever the boy would be upset, his sister would always cradle him and run her fingers through his hair, assuring him that things would be okay. A long time had passed since anyone had done that to him, so the sensation was familiar and comforting.

He could hear the fury in the Field Marshall’s voice as she spoke with a collected voice. “I understand,” he responded quietly, Merci… Before he could say any more, the medical team arrived and began treating his wounds. Three mages kneeled at his side, their hands outstretched. From their palms flowed white light, and indication of the medical magic being used. The sensations of his insides moving around and being repaired was an odd one. Beaux squirmed a few times in discomfort. A clicking noise could be heard as his shattered ribs were pieced together bit by bit, reformed but not completely healed. The internal bleeding was stopped while two medical staff used tubes to drain the excess blood from little lacerations on his sides. It was a fascinating ordeal, but it made Beaux queasy. He resorted to closing his eyes and waiting for it to be over. A damp touch to his face made the angel flinch. He looked up to see one of the medical team holding a clean rag above him. “Sorry,” the woman apologized. “I just wanted to wipe the dirt from your face, dear.” Beaux gave a nod in response and let her clean the dried tears and dirt from his face.

At last when they had brought him to stability, the team sat back. Sweat was dripping down the faces of those who had used healing magic. Beaux opened his eyes once more, cherishing the lack of extreme pain. Though there was still aching, he felt closer to life than death once more.

Serilda began to explain that there was a way for her to take in information about Sanguine from his memories. He pondered it for a moment. While in his memories, she may see things that were extremely personal. One memory came to mind and he winced. Hopefully she wouldn’t see that one, as Mythal was right there. Still, despite what he wished not to be seen, the need to provide the Marshall with information about his attacker was much greater. “Yes, you have my permission,” Beaux replied. He could only watch as the woman took some of his blood and consumed it. The angel looked worried as her eyes seemed to stare blankly. Mythal moved to support her, reassuring Beaux that she was alright.

As she flipped uncontrolled through his memories for a few seconds, she would see a few different scenes. The first, his sister sitting with him on a couch, holding him and running her hands through his hair as the boy sobbed. “I miss mom and dad too,” she whispered before the memory was whisked away. Replacing it was a series of memories only a second long each. Every time, it was Beaux speaking with someone he had just met, answering their questions about his age. Each time, the same answer was given. “I’m 18!” It seemed insignificant, except the amount of times it was said was unusually high. The third memory Serilda would see before she found the ones about Sanguine was a field. It was covered in flowers, beautiful and swaying in the breeze. Before Beaux was an angel with six wings, looking extremely battered. His hand was outstretched and Beaux would take it. White light slowly consumed the vision until it was void of content.

Beaux sat up slowly as he noticed tears beginning to drip from Serilda’s eyes. He felt guilty that his memories were causing her a similar pain to what he felt in his own mind. It was a traumatizing thing for himself to relive and think about, he wouldn’t wish that pain upon anyone else. He wanted to apologize, but couldn’t find the words. The Marshall informed Mythal about the two soldiers whose lives had been taken. A fresh wave of grief flowed through Beaux. “I want to know who they were too,” he insisted, his voice raw and breaking.
    IVYLEAF33

This Means War 60654_s

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:12 am