Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR)

Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Telekinesis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) Empty The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR)

Post by Misaki 19th April 2015, 1:05 pm

When darkness of one’s past fills the mind,it become like a virus that can’t be stopped that slowly drains the life of the one that it is within. We are slaves of our own becoming,just because we live in this world. A world where sorrow and pain rules over love,a place fitting for a Angel. It seemed it has been days and even months since she disappeared after losing Ceres. Misaki a Fallen Angel who past was more better left untold. The Angel was making her way through one of these towns that was the location of the one place she went with Ceres for some weird gathering months ago. But why would a woman who hates humans and demons alike go so far for one person..it could never be known.

Misaki feet was in pain just slightly as she was bare foot due to losing most of her clothing from monsters she ran into on her way here. Her green eyes was a bit groggy as she walked through the town. A lot of eyes looking at the barely clothed woman,whispers feeling the ears of the Angel as she couldn’t help but grind her teeth. Long white hair decorated her head at the woman it was the change of appearance so people didn’t know what she was or who. Her steps was silent as bruises decorated the soles of her feet. Her hand being pressed against one of the nearby buildings for support. She was weak at that time her body feeling like countless needles piercing her skin over and over again leaving no more as the coursing pain continued.

Misaki didn’t wear much but what seem like a white top tore to show the stomach,the pants she had on had many ripped marks along them. This was enough to show the legs she had with many wounds obvious from the many fights she had to take part in. Around her neck was a collar it was the main reason she looked so bad. All her magic and powers was locked away due to this one item around her neck. She continued to make her way like she was doing slowly pushing herself through the town. She was closer to her destination than she thought as she was breathing heavily her feet bleeding as all the gravel was entering her wounds as each step she took left a bloody foot print.

Her body will stumble as her legs even seem to get weak as she groaned in pain,landing on her knees as she panted. Anger was the emotion she was feeling right now she was abandoned and left to die,so why will someone try to search for someone who caused them so much pain? It was a foolish emotion. Her eyes closed as the pain continued to course through her in a almost absolute pattern. Her hand will be place on a nearby ledge which will be used to lift her body up and back to her feet as she will sigh softly continue making her way. She will stumble back to her feet with a slight work of her bleeding feet which didn’t help the case. She would retrace her steps from when she had to come here with Xeres all that time ago.

She could of just flied,but that was a problem when one of your wings were busted and tore to shreds. She will reach the guild known as Black Rose hopefully Ceres was here to comfort her,that will be nice to see her again. As she inched close to the door her body completely shut down as it fell forward colliding with the ground as she panted she guess this was what she deserved for all the lives she taken….she was truly a Fallen Angel...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) NEy2HPg

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) HWbu1CB
    My Magic
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) Empty Re: The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR)

Post by King Elyx 19th April 2015, 1:34 pm

Come on Elyx! You now I want a pet! Ignite exclaimed as she was poking the right hip of the Violinist. This waas a rather embarrassing topic to keep addressing, but what she did to the newly acquainted slave was just wrong in many ways. He has been trying to use the easiest way to explain what Ignite did, but that one did not seem to be getting into her head. The Violinist was still trying to shut her up with it, but instead, he decided to have her understand what she did wrong. He put his hands in his demin pockets and looked to the right side to lock eyes with the Demiphoenix. You are missing the point of the slave system. The reason why we use this is because when we don't kill the bad guys, we force them to do the heavy labor for future jobs. Either that... or death. Elyx explained as he sighed when he remembered what the Pirate was going through. His nose was bleeding and everything, the violinist had to knock some more sense into him and start cursing the pirate out. Normally, Elyx was calm and happy, but to see that someone is perving over Ignite, that just angers him. She does not know any better since the first few months of her life was one of a Phoenix, and to see other people try to take advantage of her... That was his trigger. You wrapped a damn chain around his neck, then you tried to walk him. What's worse? You actually tried to stand on his back and call him a horse!

Ignite just put on her usual pouty face, not really caring about what she had done wrong. She was not entirely used to the new slave system he had. It was just, he was so tired of working so hard when he sees people that had the skills he didn't to help him. Even when it means to threaten them with real threats, they were the bad guys of previous jobs. Sometimes, admittedly, he would have him do things that were not as important, and if he was not entertained enough, he would still hit them. You know, you are a pretty bad person for doing that. Ignite said to the violinist as she shook her head from side to side. All right, he can understand where she was coming from when she called him a bad person. but to him, it was just being a Bounty Hunter, and if that made him a bad person, so be it. The only ones he considers slaves are the people who threaten him, anyone in his guild, or the clients of the jobs he took on. Elyx put his finger on his right cheek and slid it down his face. Awwww, was that a tear? I'm making sure the bad guys are getting the punishment they deserve. They get a second chance at life, making a living, all that sort of stuff. But they owe me.

With that, the two of them continued to walk through the guild, but something then struck him. There was a weird connection with him and his Black Cat symbol on his left collar bone. Sometimes, it would glow when he was talking to certain people, mainly clients though. There was no special connection he was able to string together as one whole thread, but it was bothering him. It was with him since the very day he existed, and now it was glowing ever since he had joined the guild. It would stop glowing whenever he used his magic however, he needed to make sure to use it. I can't let anyone find out... There is something about it I just can't share. You know what I'm talking about Ignite. Elyx explained to the DemiPhoenix, who only nodded her head in a reply. She pointed and pressed her finger on his left collar bone, almost triggering a funny bone, but luckily, she did not. Have you ever found out what it means? Ignite asked as she tilted her head to the side. The Violinist shook his head to reply with a simple no, and it was a shame. He knew he had to hide it, but he did not know what for. I dunno, maybe it's just me. It doesn't make me any different than anyone though, I'm a normal as... This lady right here.

Elyx walked up to a woman to show Ignite what he was talking about. She seemed to be lost in thought though, and her facial expression is not exactly what one would call normal. The She Phoenix crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow up to show concern. You know Elyx, I really do not have a problem with believe you on that. Ignite explained as she then turned back to the town square. He looked back to the woman and smiled with apology. I'm sorry about that... She's... Special to say the least. Elyx walked forward again and looked around to see where Ignite went, but she travelled too quickly and he could not afford to look around for her after a job. Are you [Censored] Serious Ignite?
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) Empty Re: The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR)

Post by Add 19th April 2015, 1:40 pm

Add, quietly walked the pathway, towards Black Rose, admiring the great scenery around it until he was stopped by the body lying in front of the doors, panting, as Add looked and picked her up and said,"Holy shit, Misaki! What happened to you?" Add walked her inside to give her a break from her blood red feet and he took her to a clinic room, where he analyzed her body to see where her wounds came from. It wasn't soon until Add took off Misaki's collar and put it on a table and went to go get some new clothes for her. Once Add came back, his eyes turned black again, making him being noticed to be a demon easily, but for now, he sat, and waited for any response.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th April 2015, 11:19 pm

Kakuma entered the room quietly making sure to be on the look out. Misaki had returned, Kakuma had some things to talk to her. Kakuma was now Misaki Owner, but right now Kakuma had to get the collar back on. "Add don't touch things that are not yours." Kakuma pushed add to the side and picked up the collar and put it back on Misaki, or tried to anyways. As she did Kakuma spoke. "Ceres has left the guild my dear, but you will not... as you are mine now."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Two Day's sooner.

Kakuma was sitting in her office fiddiling with a new gadget she was making when there was a knock on the door. Kakuma looked up confused, most people who needed to talk to her just walked in. "Come in."

The door opened and in waked Ceres, a member of Black Rose that had been absent for quite some time. "Kakuma Misaki is your problem now."

Kakuma blinked at her, "My Problem? What do you mean?" Kakuma set her project down and set her elbows on the table and her head in her palm. "Explain please."

"Misaki is my property." Ceres walked over and sat in a chair. "And i want her to stay here, if she goes where im going she will end up dead." Ceres smiled. "Ill sell her to you."

Kakuma shifted. "Are you telling me shes a slave? and not only that but YOUR Slave?" Kakume frowned at her. "How much..." Kakuma was willing to free one of her guild mates,

"Well considering she IS a angel... well a fallen one and she quite a looker... 200k." Ceres answered like it was nothing.

Kakuma nearly choked as Ceres spoke, "200 k for her. ARE YOU CRAZY!" Kakuma was about ready leap the table and strangle Ceres. "Do you know how much that is! And you expect me to pay it."

"I do... I could get that much for her from some noble, and he will just use her for sex or something." Kakuma shivered at the though, she sighed and pulled out some paperwork.

"Fine," Kakuma wrote a permission Slip for a withdrawl of the jewel. "If i ever see you again... i will kill you." Kakuma held the slip out for Ceres to take.

"You never wiill." Ceres said dropping a small token on the desk and taking the slip, "Enjoy her." Was the last thing she said before walking out.

--------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) KF68skC
    Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 20th April 2015, 7:27 am

Her breathe was heavy as she kept breathing rapidly as her chest was hurting,She must of reopened her wounds from the slaves with all her traveling. Her body was in this weaken state it wasn’t a question of life or death. She laid there right in front of the guild of the last location Ceres took them too. She was doing all this and taking all the pain she could handle to look for this one woman. Her nails scratch among the gravel under her as she attempted to rise herself up from the ground but it was to no luck she could hardly move. The dirt that she laid in covered her body as she would continue to pant as her heart pumped rapidly within her chest with little to no time to spare. A angel once again tore down to something only precious to the floor it had to be the meaning of truly being a Fallen….

I wonder would you finally listen to me and return to the heavens..like I been telling you,the shape you be in is never good”spoke a female voice within the mind of Misaki. You see Misaki harbored a Mage of the Gods within her body it was sealed within her once she ran from her post among the skies. Every angel was given someone to guide them to do the right thing or attempt to at least,it was their code that they must follow. Misaki will close her eyes as she would growl under her breath”As..If I would return there it gave me nothing but hell,Sometimes I wish you would just keep your thoughts to yourself Alza….”Misaki will respond weakly as she felt her own consciousness fade. She could barely lift her body at the moment as she laid there,she only wish Ceres was here...Ceres always made her feel better.

You chased this woman down from the ends of the earth…..in hopes to find her,I thought you hated Demons like her?”Alza will speak up as it was obvious that spirit wasn’t going to shut up. She will keep her eyes closed as that question continued to rotate through her head constantly literally going through her head.”She was different….”was all Misaki could bring herself to say was that she was different than others,its not everyday you possibly say you love some person. Alza would go silent due to them having the same body it was already known of the answer,A person who was alone for all this time was stuck here and the only light was a woman she was suppose to hate. Blood was surely coming from her body not as badly it was obvious it was the slight blood loss and exhaustion pushing through her body that put her in this state.

She heard her name being called it felt so distant,or she was just still out of it maybe it was Ceres calling out to her. The hope to see Ceres again was strong within the Angel as it was one wish she just needed to happen. Her body will be picked up as she didn’t know who it was because of her eyes hardly being open as she panted,she might have finally found Ceres. She would feel the temperature finally change from outside temperature to inside as it was obvious she was most likely within the guild now due to the sudden change she felt. Her body softly being sat on the bed as she will continue to pant softly. She was really in a bad state due to her clothing which was tear almost completely.

Then it happened a click sound was heard”That idiot!!!”screamed Alza within Misaki as the collar was removed. There was a reason Misaki wore a collar and had this Mage sealed within her,her magic was uncontrollable. Magic begun to surge within her body as it was like a timed bomb ready to explode. Suddenly items within the room begun to be thrown around from one side to the other. This was the Telekinesis part of Misaki’s magic acting up,random items in the Clinic room would begin to float. This was the first step of her outburst of magic. These outburst killed alot of people in the past and it was quite likely to take some more. Misaki eyes were pure white as this happened her powers was creating a wakeful outburst the power within her was just to much and was about to be released all at once,like one huge electrical storm.

It was then the collar was clicked back around her neck everything dropped to the ground crashing into the floor. Misaki’s eyes returned back to normal as they were their green color again. She blinked a few times as she would shake her head really not sure to where she was or what just happened. Her hand will reach up and cover her eye slightly as she groaned it was more out of exhaustion than anything else. The next thing she heard made her eyes widen. Ceres had left the guild…..but why? why would Ceres abandon her like this? Anger begun to enter the core of the Angel. “Don’t lie to me….”she will say her tone was more in a mild of anger than anything else. She would reach out her hand towards Kakuma but nothing happened,her powers was locked away once more. Plus it didn’t help her whole body was exhausted and one of her wings was busted,she will admend to that later.

I dont know who you are….or what you are,but I swear if you did anything to Ceres I will make you pay….”Misaki mind was so stuck on figuring out what happened to Ceres she totally didn’t catch Kakuma saying she owned her now. but those green eyes looked towards Add than Kakuma,she wanted answers and fast. It was bad even in this Angels condition she chose to be so spiteful...

My Magic
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2015, 11:38 am

From there, Elyx walked away to find something to do, the poor woman. He turned away and headed straight towards the guild hall to see if there was something for him to accept as a job. This was going to be rather interesting since he is so used to having his familiar around. But now he was alone, him and Knight Iris at least. Still, those words were haunting him. You know, you are a pretty bad person for doing that. Elyx tuened his head back and planned to not worry about it. It is not like that mattered anyways. He was just doing his job is all he could think of. Then again, the more he thought about it, the more that he was beginning to think that maybe his plan was not the most effective when it came to teaching. Maybe there were better ways, but it there really were, what the hell would the be?  Well, until he can find out what he could do about it, he was going to have to do some experiments.

What... Hold on,,, Elyx said to himself as Lerale Boost caught a huge wave of... not energy... Not magic... Tensions. Something felt odd. He tried to ignore the fact before he began to run to the job request board, only to receive a bit more of this strange feeling as he continued to run. Once he got up, he looked back to see that the lady was actully following him with a weapon.  Oh come on! It wasn't even my fault! With that, he closed the door behind him and looked into the hall. Yup, it wa here, but there was not much he could verify from this point. Now... he wanted to know.
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 21st April 2015, 1:23 pm

Fallen Angels. Angels that are banned from heaven for an unknown crime they committed, unknown to humans at least. Some people dread to see one, others want to see one of their kind, and some just end up losing their lives. That was what Myra thought. She herself had never encountered an angel, much less a fallen angel before, until now. There she stood, hidden behind the door as she overheard a female conversing with Kakuma. 

She did not know who all were present in the room as she had arrived shortly before the scene unfolded. The female mage stood behind the door, hearing everything the woman inside said very clearly, but understanding nothing, She could make out that the woman was in pain, because of someone, someone named Ceres. Myra had never heard that name before neither had she heard the voice of this woman. As curiosity overcame the young woman, she slowly peaked from the door of the clinic and her blue gaze immediately landed on a white haired woman. 

She sat there, on the bed, talking to Kakuma. Slowly Myra revealed herself a she took a closer look at the woman. She was pretty with white long hair, beautiful green eyes and a pale complexion. Her body was covered in bruises which made the female wonder what had happened. After the woman had spoken to Kakuma, with aggression, the pink haired female decided to speak up, "You should really rest, your wounds need time to heal." Her light british accent echoed through the now silent room. She knew that what she said was not going to work. By the woman's tone, she could easily make out that Ceres was someone special to her. 

She knew not who this Ceres character was, or even who this woman who lay in her guild was, but she knew that they had a strong bond. Myra knew as she instantly developed a liking towards this woman. She cared about the people she loved, and this was more than enough to touch Myra's heart. She smiled at the woman who sat in front of her.

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) EhHiEpZ

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 21st April 2015, 3:47 pm

Add gazed as he was pushed back and he dodged the things in the air until Misaki's collar was put back on. Add looked around and said,"Damn, I didn't know the collar would do that." Add watched as Myra walked in and sat in front of Misaki as he gazed at Kakuma but he sighed, and said,"Is there anything I can do, that won't end in things blowing up or flinged?" Add neared the door as he waited for any response so he stood in his place, and started to whistle a song.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 22nd April 2015, 11:14 pm

Kakuma was a very patient person most of the time, but this angel was one that urked her right away. Kakuma had spent the guild money making sure she didn't get dragged to hell or where ever Ceres had gone. Kakuma bared her fangs and snapped her hand forward to the woman throat. Kakuma's hand wrapped around her throat and Kakuma lifted her off the ground, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU COST THIS GUILD 200k IN JEWEL SO YOU DIDN'T GET DRAGGED TO HELL WITH CERES WHEN SHE LEFT!" Kakumas claws would draw a little blood, "I did this to protect you, a angel in hell dies. And the death you suffer is not a pleasant one, basicly you now belong to me now." Kakuma's hair floated as if it were in water and the red marking on her body started to glow a sinister red. "I know not how or why you fell, but your to consider yourself in my services now angel, for better or worse you will serve me." Kakuma said menacingly, nobody in the guild knew what she was but she had just let a bit of it slip.

*Kakuma...this was not the place for that.* Nizria said bluntly, bringing Kakuma back to her normal self.

She blinked for a second as she looked at Misaki, "Do we understand each other? It cost this guild a lot of money to protect you." Kakuma let Misaki go as she spoke. "Because i care i did that, because this is your home... if you let it be." Kakuma's body returned to normal. "Please understand... I am in a foul mood due to Ceres forcing it, forcing me to choose your life or your death..." Kakuma sighed and turned around. "We have a lot to talk about...when your ready... meet me in my office."

The Means Of The Fallen(Open To BR) KF68skC
    Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 24th April 2015, 8:22 am

Misaki eyes burned with anger as the very core of her body seemed to be on fire,She was in this place again. But Ceres wasn’t with her this time so it annoyed her way more. She closed her eyes slightly as she just went off on this new lady that had entered her room. Those eyes will open once more glaring towards Kakuma. The words she spoke wasn’t to be taken lightly,because she actually followed up on her threats no matter who you were. Her left hand balling up gripping the covers under her body,though her body was in a lot of pain it didn’t stop her from well being her at the least. She sat there her breathe was heavy as she inhaled and exhaled the shape her body was in was surely not the best at the moment.

Those green eyes will look toward her feet as a long sigh will leave her lips, Maybe her lied to her again….It wouldn’t be the first time she was put in such a state. This only made the core of her body burn with hatred, It was like the gate of hell has been opened within her once more,Those eyes of the Angel would look around the room as she caught site of the male. But her eyes swiftly changed their course as it landed on Myra. Her eyes fooled her for a second as she thought it was Ceres...but her eyes could only play tricks on her for so long. Her grip on the sheets tighten as the grinding of her teeth begun.”Misaki…….your emotions is triggering your powers,you must stop or you would damage your own body since that magic can’t be released,I understand how you felt about Ceres but you can’t let that guide you..or it will kill you”Alza voice was heighten to the most urgent tone it could muster.

Misaki eyes would jump up as they landed on Kakuma,Well someone was pissed. It was in that instant her throat would be grabbed and her body holstered off the ground like a ragdoll. Her body being lifted by this almost flat chested woman,what kind of power did this one woman have. She listen to the words being sad about going to Hell with Ceres. Words escaped her lips the best they could”Maybe..I rather go to hell than be here,this been my hell so...long”she murmurs due to the fact she was being lifted by her throat.

Kakuma would see something that would throw off anyone in this situation,a smirk had spread on the face of the angel. The green eyes stared down at the woman,any normal person will feel the pure hatred and bloodlust coming from them alone. The blood trickled down her neck as she grinned as this was more so bringing her to the point of wanting to kill everyone in here at the moment. Fear was something you couldn’t get out of Misaki,due to all the torture her body been through and her mind had to carry as memories repeated themselves like a bad movie.

She would finally be put down as she just listened as her mind would be focused on the fact,she was now stuck in this place. The collar was more than a look down of her powers but a binding of loyalty. Even if she wasn’t agreeing with being here”I wonder what will happen if you suddenly….lose someone you love…..would you finally be in my situation or still play this position of some slave owner...be grateful to having a heart...because I just lost mine”this was all that was said as she fell silent.

My Magic
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th April 2015, 2:04 pm

Suddenly, he heard the voice of the Guild Master herself, Kakuma. The She-wolf sounded enraged, and he had to investigate, to calm down the girl before anything went wrong. If it was an attacker, there would be a lot more noise than this, he was sure of it. But all he was able to hear was just noise of his voice... And a gasp? No, but it was similar. Unfortunately, he was not with Ignite, so he was going to have to get there and if needed, fight on his own. He was a good enough rank to hold out his own in case there was anything that was about to go down. He barged into the room and held out Knight Iris, just in case the situation got any worse than it seemed. At the moment he arrived, he heard a random woman speak out, silently and shakily, yet he still had his blade drawn. Can anyone blame him for suspicions? He never met this person, then again, he barely met anyone in this room. 

”I wonder what will happen if you suddenly….lose someone you love…..would you finally be in my situation or still play this position of some slave owner...be grateful to having a heart...because I just lost mine” Elyx heard the words hit him and struck the Iris' of both of his eyes to shrink. That moment, he was able to relate to those words. Adrelissa... the day she was murdered and her dead body he had to leave behind, after discovering his whole life was a lie. The shackles he carried, and his mentality was his own slave. As he is speaking, Ark was looking for him, ready to murder Elyx for finding out the truth. And the boy must be ready to counter whatever was set up for him. You can have a heart... And still be a slave... Elyx explained as he walked forward to meet the group. His eyes were closed to prevent himself from shedding any tears. This was not a beautiful topic at all, but to see someone travelling a road he is travelling is no fun. If they shared roads, then he knew it was hopeless to try to fix the problem. It was endless, however, the least he could try to do is ease the pain. And in all honesty, I would be lying it I said to you eye to eye that everything will be alright. Elyx explained as he tried to force his cheeks to lighten his mouth to a smile, but it only ended up having him look neutral faced. It was better than his previous sad when when he was walking however. He looked into his right palm, his eyes watery, but he held the tears back and kept his voice in check. You're in Black Rose... And that means you are safe while we are around. This place took me in while I was at need, but despite that, they were unable to solve my current assassination on my head. Elyx explained as he looked around to face Kakuma first, then Myra, then the last person in which he did not get the name of. But... They eased me, despite all of the burdens I put on them.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 7:23 pm