”The Monster You Run From Is The One You See. The Monster I Run From Is Inside Of Me.”
Monster. The one word that every one hates because that is what they fear. Annora is someone who is often referred to by that word; 'a monster'. Her once kind heart and innocent soul, now stained with a mark which the creature inside of her had created. Now, she is just an average looking girl with a silent and eerie demeanor. Most of the time, she prefers to not communicate with people, because in the end, they all say the same thing, 'You are a monster.' She is a social outcast, yet, her wish is to want to know people. She only asks for one thing; to be treated equally.
Curiosity bubbles up inside of her every other moment, wanting to know about that things that she had missed out on, but she often masks it with an expressionless emotion. Blood is something she has gotten used to seeing and killing people is not a big deal anymore. Often, she thinks about the way those many rotten individuals have tortured her then why should she think that they do not deserve to die? In her opinion, they deserve to die a brutal death. Her hate towards humans has clouded her thought and given her the ideology that all humans are evil, but still, her urge to meet new people never subsides.
Becoming strong is not one of her concerns but fighting whenever possible is. She feels as if her life depends on that fight which motivates her to give her all into battle. Communication is not something she does often. Usually, she just gives people the silent treatment, knowing that they are lower than her. She rarely respects anyone but when one has earned her respect, they have earned her loyalty too. Annora, being an outcast due to her unique foible, never got along with anyone, but knowing that someone managed to gain her respect or loyalty means that she will give it her all but never let that person down.
Love is one thing Annora dislikes, yet she has an unwanted attraction towards. She hates the feeling, simply because she has never felt it. All the things that she reads and hears about love, she thinks is all just vain talk. She doesn't believe in this emotion that everyone refers to as 'love'. According to her, people her loathsome and despicable. No one can love them and yet, someone or the other does. Although she hates it, she wants to experience it. She wants to know what it feels like to be loved. Her heart yearns and waits for that to happen.
Meat. The one thing that makes her drool is meat. Her uniqueness and monstrosity comes from the fact that she is half-wendigo and half-human. Wendigos are known to be cannibals who eat human flesh to stay forever immortal. Same way, Annora eats flesh to live, but rather animal flesh than human flesh. She hates them to a point that she refuses to eat them so she extinguishes her hunger by eating animal meat in large quantities.
Inside battle, Annora becomes a very aggressive as the monster within her lurks onto the surface. Her eyes glow and she gains speed, which wendigos are known to have. During battle, she cares not how much blood she spills but rather enjoys the suffering of those she kills. One might say, she goes crazy. It is then that her craving to eat humans kicks in but her ideology remains intact. She is highly skilled at combat and sword fighting, and her flexible and agile body gives her an advantage.
- Fighting: Annora has a liking for fighting because it is her way of taking out her anger on people.
- Bloodshed: Blood. Lots and Lots of blood. All of it belonging to humans is what the female wishes to see.
- Meat: Meat is the solution to her hunger and the potion to her life.
- Sweets: Annora has always had a sweet tooth. She absolutely adores sugar.
- Love: She always wanted to experience it but thinks that she never can.
- Humans: Her dislike towards humans grows stronger with each encounter because according to her, they are arrogant, ignorant and ruthless.
- Love: She hates the fact that people who have harmed her emotionally, mentally and even physically get to be loved.
- Trust: Annora refuses to trust people because she thinks they don’t deserve it.
- Cats: The female hates cats because of their appearance. She never found it charming.
- Bitterness: She hates anything and everything that tastes bitter.
- Love: Loving is something the female fears because in the end, she thinks, even those that claim to love her will leave her.
- Trust: She refuses to trust people because she’s afraid of getting her trust broken.
- Death: Although death, in her situation, sounds like paradise, she wants to live. She’s afraid of death.
- Memories: The female has no memory of how she became like what she is now, but she’s afraid to remember, knowing that she might not like it.
- Curiosity: They say, “Curiosity kills the cat.” She never liked cats anyways. She wants to know things and that motivates her to go further. If she wants to find out, she has to.
- Hatred: Her hatred towards something is what motivates her to do better to destroy the thing she hates.
- Fear: Fear is your best motivation, This is what she believes.
- Love: Clinging onto the hope that she will one day be loved, she moves forward. The thought itself is so pleasant that she lives just for that day.
With a thin figure; weighting 121 lbs, and average height of 5’10, Annora looks like an average teenage girl despite her actual age.
Her long crimson colored hair extend to her waist. The front of her hair is short and falls onto her forehead, shielding the skin above the eyes. Very rarely does she tie that long, luscious hair up and when she does, it usually tends to be in a high ponytail which makes the length of her hair appear shorter.
Crimson coloured orbs, being the window to her head, match perfectly with her attire which consists of a black sleeveless dress with a red collar and a matching red tie hanging loosely around the neck, and the lower part is a platted skirt.. A pair of black combat boots paired up with long, translucent black socks which extend from the soles of her feet to a little below her knees. Hanging on the waist is a red belt along with which is a small pouch used for carrying melee objects in case they are needed. Covering her hands are red gloves, which extend till the middle of her forearm and leave the fingers absolutely uncovered.
Last edited by Annora on 29th June 2016, 3:59 am; edited 3 times in total