Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fallen Angel Has Arrived [Intro/Open]

Serenity
    Serenity

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Nyx
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sanguine Inferno
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A Fallen Angel Has Arrived [Intro/Open]

Post by Serenity 18th July 2018, 11:42 pm

Serenity in her usual cloth-made armor, approached the large castle which was resting below dusted skies. It was gilded with glittering bronze which could be seen as soon as she got close. "So this is the infamous dark guild Nightmare, huh?" It looked much more like a legal guild from outward appearances showed but she knew better than to judge a book by its cover. For what laid ahead inside the glittering castle that stood before her, she did not know of yet. The strawberry blonde pushed open the large doors to find the inside of her soon to be new guild to be a completely polar opposite from the outside. The interior of the castle was decorated with skulls and puddles of blood abundant. The lighting wasn't too much, lanterns and chandeliers made of skulls and crystallized blood lit up the room. Not many places to sit down but plenty of shady looking men and women, most lingering in the shadows, some out where they could been seen in the light. All eyes seemed to be on the lone beauty who had just walked in. Some were perverted stares, others ones of malice and everything in between. Serenity took a moment to clear her throat. "Ahem! I have come here in hopes of joining this guild, might I meet with your guild master?" While her words were polite, her tone had a certain chill to it, cold enough that you could practically feel it. She couldn't forget her manners but, she also couldn't let them think she had come into the wrong place. She wanted to join this guild, after she'd heard stories that a god of blood, skulls, battles, and honor was the master. She knew this was the place for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fallen Angel Has Arrived [Intro/Open] J2S9OCL

Post color code: #ff99cc

Completed Missions
    D-Ranks: 3
    C-Ranks: 0
    B-Ranks: 0
    A-Ranks: 0
    S-Ranks: 0
    10-Year: 0
    100-Year: 0
    EXP Total: 150 Exp
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Fallen Angel Has Arrived [Intro/Open]

Post by Sanguine 19th July 2018, 10:59 am

It was nothing new in the guild hall of blood and in a fews choice of decor, however in not being among a founding few, this was not in their decision to start changing things. Despite that, the bits of food within the blood pools that laid around were rather nice in need of few meals few and far between when she had wanted to eat anything. Regardless, this was the technically the bed she now lay in and to her, that was enough for her to simply toss care aside and continue her own thing as though nothing this “god” said was just and final. A rebel in her own rights one would say defined Aoi, but it never tied the neko down from continuing to do something that Chaoris has defined as cowardly or disrespectful to the things he stood for. To her, his words meant nothing at first, but something more really.

A lone black cat laid curled up on a little red furred cat tree laid in the corner. Something fitting to the decor, but it was a little condition of her in being here; something comfortable for her feline companions. Despite really the only casual one to hang around was Annabel, she seemed to be a little more of one who enjoyed something a little less “feline” from time-to-time. As the doors to the hall opened, her eyes cracked open to see whom had come back in. When she had gotten her wits about her enough to make out the person whom entered, the black cats eyes narrowed and she pounced off of her tree and over to the girl whom began to announce herself in wanting to join. ”Just how did you find this place, girl?” The summon spoke out, glaring at the strawberry blonde in demanding her information. ”And should you be looking for Sir Chaoris, he should be around when.. well I suppose whenever he feels like it. As per his usual.” She replied, trying to give a little bit of a notice in case she should happen to be some kind of legal mage or a Knight trying to sneak in the guild for information.

While the doors had still been open, they were soon blocked with the growling sound of a rather raspy, demonic sounding noise. ”Looks like “Little Red Riding Hood” here got lost on the way to Grandma’s house~” A voice called out from the same direction as the growling. A few members backed away as Aoi slowly made her way towards the strange person in the guild hall. The neko stepped closer, brandishing a pink sword from underneath a black silk cover on her back and sighed, smiling. ”Nyow, give me a reason I don’t hack off your limbs and feed you to my darling Coppelia guarding the exit?” The black haired neko asked, her weapon rested on her shoulder and awaiting a reply from the girl, though she didn’t really think she was much more than fresh meat.

(For summon details, look at secondary. Weapon info in bank.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fallen Angel Has Arrived [Intro/Open] JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Serenity
    Serenity

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serenity 19th July 2018, 1:42 pm

Serenity was soon greeted with a hostile response to her inquiry from a small talking black cat. The cat asked how she found this place. Followed by telling the strawberry blonde that their master would be around whenever they felt like it. Before the fallen angel could respond, the doors behind were shut and were followed by a raspy demonic voice that seemed to crack a joke? or something directed at Serenity. It seemed these individuals were wary of the fallen angels sudden and unannounced visit to their guild. From the cat's tone, it seemed to be warning her to not try any funny business. As she had thought, this was definitely the guild she wished to join.

A smile slowly crept onto her face before yet another approached her. It was a short girl with dark hair and cat ears? She'd heard of a country that was known for its race of cat like humans but had never seen one for herself before. The girl was very cute but the words she spoke could easily frighten just about anyone who heard them. When the girl spoke words of cutting off Serenity's limbs, the fallen angel allowed for her dark angel-like wings to come out. As the sprout out from her back, a few feathers were shed and gently fell to the floor. "Now, now, there's no need for such threats is there? I heard about this place when I was mistaken for a member. I had the poor fool tell me what he was talking about before I let him.. 'sleep'~!" She looked behind her back at the demonic creature and then back at the girl before her. She then let her dark wings wrap around her. "As you can see I'm no mere mortal. I am an angel who has fallen from grace. I seek to join this guild in order to obtain power to exact my revenge on the one's responsible for my exile from heaven." While her words were frank and articulate, her tone was one void of warmth, it was chilling and could even be described as unsettling by those who paid close enough attention to it. "I go by the name of Serenity Evans." She wondered what the person before her would do after listening to what the strawberry blonde had said. She looked forward to it.

Completed Missions
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 27th July 2018, 1:16 pm

Her eyes narrowed a little as the uninvited guest had set it upon herself to try and act rather noble towards Aoi. A lowsome little child trying to act dignified against the royalty of the demon Queen of felines? Well, it was a step up from the cowardly acts done in to her from Chaoris at least, so some form of treat points were earned in some ways. While the wings of the girl expanded outward and she explained herself, there was nothing stopping Aoi in any way shape or form to laugh aloud in a feline like cackle. ”Nyahahaha! That’s so cute~ A little birdie trying to defend herself to a predator.” A coy smirk formed on the raven haired neko as she had listened to the way the girl was trying to play it off like she was being either intimidating, demean her own “killing” of the member, or trying to just sound as though she were like an Angel of Mercy. ”If you don’t sound proud of the work you do, you’ll be laughed at and degraded as a weakling, kid. So better stop downsizing your actions like a scared child and be a grown up.” Her cat like eyes glaring at her, not afraid as ever to show the blunt opinions and advice of a cold hearted, no fucks to give girl.

Giving a light sigh, she brushed past the wings the fallen angel without much of a care to their existence and sat herself down at a blood red colored, cushioned chair and folding one leg over the other at the knee. Motioning across the room, the saber tooth tiger would slowly walk it’s way around Serenity until she had stopped to her summoner who would begin to pet her and scratch under her chin gently. ”Such a good girl~” The neko praised, smiling. ”Now, Serenity, kitten. Let me be the first to tell mew that revenge vendettas are always the hardest thing to steer yourself from when you have to decide on things in life. I have much experience in doing so, and still do. However, this is still the perfect type of guild to join if bloodshed is your goal, I purrrromise.” Giving a gentle push on the summons head, she would taking a sitting position next to the chair as Aoi would sit herself up in her seat some. ”Also, my name is Aoi. Aoi Mitsurugi.” Finally, her own introduction given, she would give the new girl some time to come clean with her stories, intentions, questions, and what not that she might have to spill before she’d give the girl some bad news about the member that she made “sleep”.

Serenity
    Serenity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serenity 1st August 2018, 3:56 pm

The cat-eared woman who stood before Serenity found her wing manifestation as if it were amusing as the short lady cackled cat-like while making an insulting remark towards the fallen angel. The cat-eared girl told Serenity that if she didn't take pride in her work, she'd be treated as a weakling among the people of the guild. The strawberry blonde simply kept watching the raven-haired feline, listening intently to the words she spoke, it was obvious the difference in their powers was vast and the woman did have a point. However, there was one thing the woman was mistaken about. Serenity was proud of her work, though she found boasting about it to be unsightly especially if it was about killing some weakling who barely put up a fight. If the fallen angel were to brag about anything, it would be after she successfully exacted her revenge.

The woman's self-introduction soon came after her telling Serenity that revenge vendettas made this the perfect guild for her. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Miss Aoi. However, I think you've had a misconception about me. I do take pride in my work. Though I find boasting about killing off weaklings who couldn't even put up a fight to be a waste as well as unsightly, don't you?" Serenity has always respected those with strength and power but she still enjoyed her little mind games nonetheless. She wondered how Aoi would respond to such a question.

Last edited by Serenity on 8th August 2018, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Completed Missions
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 8th August 2018, 11:13 am

It was something more than just the silence in the little birdie facing the neko as she had gone on with. The whole time, she tried to keep her eye out for little bits of micro expressions and what else she might have in her that perhaps could exploit or rile her up any. To her dismay, she seemed to not really make any sudden movements or anything that Aoi could tell, but it didn't necessarily matter either way. Everyone had their ticks, it was just all a matter of finding them. Though, her defiant way of trying to prove her strength was a little lacking to convince the slayer of the claim to be real. All she'd known was this little fickle being was a former angel, cast out for whatever reason... but there has to be more to it than that. There always is. It's all a matter of how you get the information and in what way she'd plan to get it out of her; be it willingly... or by force.

"Nyow nyow. The pleasure is all mine, little Kitten~" She giggled, pushing her hair behind her shoulders and sighing with a smile still plastered to her face. "You and the guild Nyaster would get along rather well with that attitude... I however, I prefer the shadows for my work. I take jobs to eliminate whomever. Be them weak, strong? I don't care. I thrive for the feeling of sneaking up on a target, no idea they're about to die, and in a split instant you strike and take their life. Nyaaa~ It's so purrrfect!" Having another slight giggle fit, the neko would raise a hand into the air, snapping her fingers as a maid uniform would fit itself over her old clothes, replacing them completely. "Posing as a maid for a target, in a dining hall, or whatever the case may be. But never underestimate a person based on their attire. The results are usually pawsitive in death." She paused for a moment and stood up, brushing out the skirt of the maid uniform and standing much like any other proper maid, much as practiced. "Mainly your own."

She took a couple steps closer to Serenity, her eyes examining the woman over a few times. "You're nyat wrong in what ideals you choose, nor how you go about them." Giving a shrug of her shoulders, the black haired neko let out a small yawn, mewing and then letting out a sigh of relief. "So, since mew seem to have it in mew, I have a few minor things to ask." With a moments break, she glanced over to the sleeping summon by the chair she was previously sitting in and then back to the guest. "Why did the angels cast mew away like an unwanted baby?" Her callous and rather dark comparison might have been a little much, considering. But... when did Aoi ever care about what others thought? "And what kind of holy little fickle magic do you use? Being an angel, I'd imagine something boring and cutesy." Mocking the thought of her magic, she was trying to poke fun at any little bit of angelic honor she may have held on to, if any was leftover.

Serenity
    Serenity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serenity 8th August 2018, 4:24 pm

The cat lady didn't seem to not like that she was unable to get a rise out of the fallen angel. Aoi mentioned that Serenity would get along well with the guild master before going on to say how she preferred to work. Being sneaky, not letting her prey know they were about to die. What fun was that though? The strawberry blonde liked to hear her victims plead and beg as she slowly tortured and killed them. Seeing their faces contorted in pain was one of her favorite parts. She simply stood listening to the Neko speak without changing her expression much. Serenity didn't like interrupting others.

Aoi acknowledged the fallen angel's ideals, saying they weren't wrong. She then wanted to ask Serenity a few questions. The first she asked was the reason she was exiled from heaven although, the cat lady put in a much harsher way. Second, what kind of magic she used. Though before answering her questions, the strawberry blonde became irritated. Aoi was mocking her magic. Even though she didn't show the irritation on her face, it could be heard in her voice when Serenity spoke up. However, before saying a word, a rather large sword formed out of nowhere into the fallen angel's right hand. It was a beautiful and dark crimson red color and was clearly made out of blood. A few seconds after it materialized, the blade up to a few inches from its hilt was set ablaze. The flames ran along the edges of the blade and the light from them lit up the room. "Now, what was that about me having a... what did you call it?" She pointed her blade in Aoi's direction then causing it to disappear in the very next moment. "Ah yes, a 'boring and cutesy' magic. While I may be a former holy existence, I was exiled and fell from grace because I killed one of my own kind after she stole the one whom I loved from me. I do hope that is sufficient to answer your questions, Miss Aoi." She said this in an irritated and slightly spiteful tone all with a sweet-looking smile plastered on her face. Even though anyone with enough common sense could tell her true feelings behind that smile.

Completed Missions
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 8th August 2018, 5:10 pm

The mischievous way she was toying with Serenity was starting to poke at the little angel girl. It was a rather amusing thing to see and hear, but none the less she had an enjoyment of the ordeal overall any time she could hear a person cracking under a calm demeanor into a loud, anger filled bafoon. It was a quirk that happened more often than some due to being mocked and made fool of by a blind girl, but right now was just to test some waters. From the way that it seemed she at first was being a little calm from it was a good sign. As long as someone with the patience of a blade of grass remaining steady under the foot of a person was a promising outlook of growth in the nekos’ eyes.”Well, I can see-”

She was cut off suddenly as the strawberry blonde made a sword with a rather gracious size form from her hand alone. The shade of color the entire weapon was made of had her mind racing at the thought of its crafted element. Surely this was no requip. Then, the scent hit her nose and her eyes widened. The slayer grinned despite even the bloody blade igniting in flames before her eyes. Though Aoi did flinch, moving a hand up to cover her eyes from the brighter light, she soon placed them down to her former position as the light had been extinguished, though so did the meal she wanted... Oh well, another time it will be. As Serenity fires back in a vicious form of verbal lashings, she had shown to Aoi that she’d just cracked the surface, but the reason... the reason began to make her laugh whole heartedly. ”Nyahahahaha!!! That’s rich! You were exiled over a murder of a lovers quarrel with another angel? I like you- for some reasons over others, however you are one idiot riled with emotions to have come to THAT of all things.”

From her left side, a black shadow of sorts would fly up and wrap around Serenity’s neck, constricting around her neck and her prior grin returned. ”I’m a very blunt bitch, I must admit. But I do enjoy hearing the life escape from the victims as they helplessly bleed to death, then suck them dry to feed my own powers.” Her face would be albeit pressed to the nose of Serenity while wearing a coy smirk for a moment until her whole face turned into a straight, serious and stern look. ”Keep your ideals, or you’ll be lost to do nothing but what some leaders commands from you.” With the flick of her wrist, the whip was released from around her neck and the black blood would deep back inside of an open wound on her left palm. ”And if you shove food in my face and deny me my treat, I’ll make sure a slight moment of breathlessness is something you’ll be begging for.” A feral growl left as Aoi finally stepped her way back from having a rather relaxed moment and then finally returning to a little bit of a innocent smile. ”Nyow that we have that out of the way, do mew still want to settle into this guild? Or should I kill mew now and send you into another lifetime?”

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:57 pm