Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A day unlike any other.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

A day unlike any other. Empty A day unlike any other.

Post by Kirahunter 15th May 2014, 7:08 pm

Sorry guys but I think my time here is done. I hate to leave without any notice so I should be around for another week popping into the chat box on occasion, saying goodbyes and making sure I don't cause any problems.

Why am I leaving?
    I just get the feeling the site has changed in ways I can't adjust to.

OOC being valued over IC 95% of the time:

C-ranks magically becoming SS-Rank the instant they become a guild master.

People gaining vast amount of exp and all powerful weapons from OOC quiz shows.

A d-rank new member to the guild being chosen as guild master because they apparently know how to fill up 3k words nicely. Because we all write up 3k word posts all the time and 3k word samples are clearly the best possible measurement of Role Play skill. Now this may seem like me firing shots at Sephiria but in all honesty I consider her a friend and mean her no ill will. Just the principle of what happened bothered me greatly.

The growing Pay to Win mindset: Nox Animus and others. I don't hold anything against individual donators but the donation system itself.

Players treating staff horribly: I have seen this for a long time. I always felt bad for the staff ever since I joined FTRP and it just keeps getting worse. Being treated as a tool by the players when it benefits them. Then getting raged on when there was a disagreement no matter how small. It's awful really.

Legendary = Common: Everyone has legendary weapons. Everyone has lost magic. Everyone is a slayer.

Guild Hoppers: It breaks the spirit of Fairy Tail and the whole feel of the manga

Now I know my leaving causes some complications. Such as who will be the Lamia Scale Guildmaster and.... actually that is about it. My rising star position is just a title that can be taken and given like a cheap cigar so that isn't a problem and that considered I don't hold any other IC positions.

Now about LS GM.
    Being a big fan of IC decision making I have prepared a selection process for the next guild master and I would hope my last wish will be honored and it will be used.

Zuo will leave Lamia Scale without a word however he will leave a letter with enclosed instructions.

"I apologize to leave without goodbye however forces beyond my control are on the move. Please try to forgive me.

Regarding the succession of the title of Guild Master:

All Lamia Scale guild members are to gather into a meeting room. There they will spend an entire day discussing who should take my place.

At the end of the day votes are to be cast to decide the guild master. Naturally whoever has the most votes will win.

For a ballot to be legitimate:
    -The voter must sign their ballot
    -They must select a valid candidate

Now for the poll to be legitimate:
    90% of Lamia Scale has to cast a valid ballot
    The winner must hold at least 50% of the valid votes.
    There must be two valid candidates.
    The ballots are to be public to all guild members to prevent fraud.

Should the vote fail to meet either requirement another must be held. In the case that the first requirement is met yet the second is not, the two candidates with the least votes are to be eliminated. This will continue until a winner is selected. There is only one exception to this: In the case that eliminating two candidates would leave only 1 person causing them to win by default only the person with the absolute least votes will be eliminated. Then a final poll will be held to determine the winner from the remaining two.

Every guild member is a voter and a candidate until eliminated.

This is my final request, please heed it."

I like to think I created a nice democratic system here and would very much like for it to be used instead of an OOC selection.

Please voice any questions or concerns about me leaving within 1 week. I will stick around long enough to ensure the transition goes smoothly. I don't like to leave a mess.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

A day unlike any other. Empty Re: A day unlike any other.

Post by King Zenshin 15th May 2014, 8:39 pm

You were one of our better members. Sucks you feel that way about changes.

I feel the same way, but with a slight difference. Adjusting isn't difficult. You find that focusing on your character and a handful of others' stories you're taking part of outbalances the fact that everyone is a slayer, people guild hop and change their character's personalities at the drop of a hat, and switching magics like they're rented movies whenever they get 'tired' of it.

As for the OOC contests, I think you're exaggerating a tad.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do after this

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 15th May 2014, 9:42 pm

Dude....don't leave me. Are you kidding.................ugh. Shit. I'm gonna miss you man, and I know you can tell by my tone I mean it.

I agree, things have changed around here. But that's no reason to leave. Now that you know the other side of the coin. But...anyway. I'm gonna miss you.

× Bio
    × Magic

A day unlike any other. Rose

Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 15th May 2014, 9:43 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~ Kira!! You break my heart, but i understand your reasoning about this. I hope you get the chance to find what you are looking for in a rp, have fun!

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A day unlike any other. 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 15th May 2014, 9:49 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ Kira-sama! I will miss you bunches! Maybe you can come back one day??

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A day unlike any other. 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 16th May 2014, 12:22 am

Oh wow, Ill miss you man... Even though I am part of the problem. However you were always funny and gave me a few chuckles along the way. You leaving is going to be a big blow to the site.
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 16th May 2014, 2:40 am

ah man! TT o TT I'm sorry to see you go bro, I know that you weren't one to approve me getting B rank the way I did but i still found you an awesome guy and great fun to RP with! I wish you all the best in what you do next and hope you find what you're looking for :)

A day unlike any other. 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 16th May 2014, 4:44 am

I could go on about how I'd miss you. But I'm actually mad at your lazy ass. Well, whatever. Can't do much about it I guess. Good luck elsewhere.

EDIT: Taking me literally may or may not result in outbreaks of sarcasm and irony. Read into my words at your OWN RISK.

Last edited by Lyserg on 16th May 2014, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 16th May 2014, 5:08 am

Lyserg wrote:I could go on about how I'd miss you. But I'm actually mad at your lazy ass. Well, whatever. Can't do much about it I guess. Good luck elsewhere.

o-o yes so lazy am I. So lazy I am. Because staying around for a week to clean up all my messes and finish all my threads is so lazy. Because agreeing to at least try the thankless job of being a mod is lazy. Because doing 37 dungeons is lazy. Because running a guild is lazy. Because trying to have fun while balancing tons of responsibilities is lazy. Because preparing a voting system to prevent chaos when I leave is lazy. Because giving you all a heads up about my inevitable departure is so terribly lazy of me. Dear heavens I am so lazy I should go sit around and do nothing to counter act my laziness.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th May 2014, 5:10 am

Hey Kira I wanna let you know that I am going to miss you a lot. This is your choice... You were a great person and hope that you live a good life man.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 16th May 2014, 5:17 am

Lance Knighthunter and others wrote:Hey Kira I wanna let you know that I am going to miss you a lot. You were the best dude ever of all time. Notice me senpai.

I will miss you guys too and miss the good times. But every day I have logged on for the last month was because I felt obligated to do stuff. This site has become a chore, a never ending job that no matter how hard I work at no progress is made. I don't wake up everyday and say "Alright! Gonna go log onto FTRP right now! Fun times!" it's more like "Welp this guy needs a post from me, that guy needs a post from me, they need posts from me, better go post."

I really enjoyed my time here until it came to this.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 16th May 2014, 5:58 am

Aww kira... This really upsets me. I've known you forever! I hope none of my decisions to help re-inspire my character has caused this on you cause that was not the case. I'll never forget my little phoenix buddy! Best of Luck!!!

A day unlike any other. 1_by_g10

A day unlike any other. Rainas10
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th May 2014, 6:12 am

Kirahunter wrote:
    Lyserg wrote:I could go on about how I'd miss you. But I'm actually mad at your lazy ass. Well, whatever. Can't do much about it I guess. Good luck elsewhere.

o-o yes so lazy am I. So lazy I am. Because staying around for a week to clean up all my messes and finish all my threads is so lazy. Because agreeing to at least try the thankless job of being a mod is lazy. Because doing 37 dungeons is lazy. Because running a guild is lazy. Because trying to have fun while balancing tons of responsibilities is lazy. Because preparing a voting system to prevent chaos when I leave is lazy. Because giving you all a heads up about my inevitable departure is so terribly lazy of me. Dear heavens I am so lazy I should go sit around and do nothing to counter act my laziness.

Yeah, that sounds pretty lazy to me

The curse of the mod status strikes again.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Duchess Sunlight
    Duchess Sunlight

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Mentor : Prometheus
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Ash Reanimation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Duchess Sunlight 16th May 2014, 7:52 am

I wish you'd stay. Even though we don't talk as much as we should, you were are one of my favorites. I really hope you'd reconsider, but by your post it doesn't seem like you will...

(It's Midnight btw)

A day unlike any other. OWuoDMp
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 16th May 2014, 8:27 am

A day unlike any other. Tumblr_inline_mkhvw9sVwa1qz4rgp

It's not it was unexpected or anything,  I could see your growing discontent for a while now and especially when Chika' got GM instead of you when it made no real sense for her to be GM,  at least IC and OOC due to barely ever seeing Chika' being used- if ever IC- until the intro topic where the character didn't even know where the guild hall was .-.    

But that's hardly the worst of the issues that need to be resolved on how things are managed and frankly some of them are ingrained and are unlikely to ever change which I wont even say.  

So I don't fault you at all for not putting up with it.  I've "left" several times now only to be dragged back by people and staying not for the site or for the IC or heavens no not for the just wonderful lovely and perfect rules and and management,  but for the people.  Not everyone,  heavens no,  but there are a few who seem to care about me.    

You on the other hand have a lot more who care about you >,..,>baka.  

A day unlike any other. NvVyM98

A day unlike any other. CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th May 2014, 10:29 am

Dear Kirahunter,

Although it had been only two days that I've been on this site, and only a few hours that I'm an official character...

In the first hours of my journey of venturing Fiore, I came across a very intriguing piece of information, the Chatbox. Within this mystifying and magical object, I found that I could contact other users within this contraption. Within minutes, I was conversing with strange heroes with interesting lives. Then an interesting name came on my screen.

The name had the title of "STAFF" before it, It was NightDrivenEn7, followed by that name was Moka, then a blue name... Kirahunter.

I asked myself, "What does it take to be a staff member? With all of these people on this site at once, how stressful does it become?" New to this world, both In Character and Out Of Character, I asked a lot of questions. Fortunately I had three Staff members there to answer my newbish questions and set me right in this world. From being called Kase to Kaseface, or calling Moka "Mocha" or just plain having fun in the Chatbox, I learned a lot.

That night, I posted my character registration.

The following day I met up with my friend NeoStigma and we shared the information he gathered. He told me stories about the wise and insightful Heero-Sama and the few minutes he saw Senjin log onto the chatty. I told him tales about the tricks and emojis in the chatty as well as the nickname given to me by Kirahunter. Now my friend is a huge fan of Fairy Tail while I... haven't even picked up the manga or watched past an episode or two.

Our s2cond day picked up when we both logged onto the chatty to see if we could snag an admin and have them look over our characters. We were both eager to finally do something. (Actually, quick fact, NeoStigma and I came to this site for many reasons... but mainly because of so many godmodders on the last site we went to) NeoStigma and I then met up with Heero-Sama and tried to get him to just review and tell us how to improve our characters. However, this was not the case. That same hour there was an event going on that we had no idea about. Go instead we posted some other things, like magic and weapons, since we couldn't get help. But then this all changed.

A few hours later we both log on hoping for a better result... then Kirahunter joined the chat. (And Kira, I would just like to take a moment to say that you are by far one of favorite people on this site. I have never met anyone so cunning and funny with such... style.) Within a few moments, you, Kira, you were the one that looked over Neo and I.

Thank you.

Even though that you actually didn't approve of me in the first run (because I had weapons in my description) I was ecstatic. Only moments after was I finally approved by Chaotic Rumble.

Kira, you and the rest of the team here do a lot more work than people give you credit for. From creating events to approving content, I can only imagine what you do that we don't hear about.

Now I know that I'm new here, I know that my journey has just begun, i know that more admins will help me later on, I know that maybe I might change my character, but that doesn't change my thanks to you, personally.

Out of everyone here, you were the first one to look over my friend's character profile as well as mine. Thank you. You answered all of my odd questions. Thank you. You really made us feel at home, like we belonged. You made us feel like we were all a family. You made us learn what it means to really put your heart out on a page and truely make roleplaying an art. Thank you.

Thank you for everything. It was because of you, that NeoStigma and I may now begin out journey into Fiore. Our characters would have not taken up this path, if it wasn't for you.

From,
    Kaseface

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 16th May 2014, 10:49 am

Thank you for everything you've done Kira!
    And I feel like this is the first time I've said this, that's a disappointing to me. (We needs a staff appreciation day made by members~)
    Thank you also for not disconnecting your Skype, it allows all of us to keep in contact with you even though you won't be on this site anymore. (OMG. Do I even have your Skype?) 

I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors~

A day unlike any other. D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    A day unlike any other. Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th May 2014, 12:13 pm

Wait I don't think I have you on Skype lol. You don't have to add me of you don't want to but I would like to at least have you on there.

Post by Guest 16th May 2014, 12:46 pm

Kira, though we hardly knew each other, I'll miss you. You were such a great addition to this site, you respected everyone, and you gave everyone a reason to smile. It's sad to see that you have come across a series of unfortunate events, and well, if you wanna leave, there's nothing we can do about it. All the best to you and your future endeavours.
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 16th May 2014, 2:52 pm

Kira. You were a great Guildmaster and all guild masters should take a lesson from how well you did your job. The guild of Lamia Scale and even your guild of Fairy Tail will never be the same. We shall miss you, and I know I will miss you. Good luck in everything you choose to do here after.

Character Info:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 16th May 2014, 3:25 pm

😊 yeash I should leave more often... then maybe people will say more nice things about me.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 16th May 2014, 6:03 pm

Kira.... *sniff sniff* You've been an amazing friend, a loyal member till the end... I can't believe you're leaving. My mind won't process this. -.-

I'm gonna miss you Kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! DON'T LEAVEEEEE! D:
    *hands Kira some Cheescake*

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 16th May 2014, 7:52 pm

I don't know really know you but have fun with whatever o.o

A day unlike any other. Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    A day unlike any other. Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 18th May 2014, 7:06 pm

bluh looks like I am addicted to this place. Can't leave, won't leave, never will leave.

Sorry for all the drama everyone.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th May 2014, 7:31 pm

This rwallly made my day..

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:55 pm