Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd June 2013, 10:54 pm

A notification had arrived from Leonard that instead of Heero, Neko will be the one commanding the ship. He remembered about Heero's motion sickness and he thought it was all for the best. Knowing Neko, a ship this size will be like nothing. He came through and talked to Leonard. Leonard on the other hand had seen that there was something going on in the guild and he needed to check it out. There might be sabotaging the hall while all this commotion is going on. A fierce look took over Leonard's eyes he as he thought of what it could be.

Other than Neko, Leonard's five paladins had arrived at the ship and awaited further orders. Leonard nodded at them, a gesture that meant: Good work and I'm glad you're all here. Through the comms, Leonard talked to Neko saying "Alright Neko, make for the bridge and fly this ship along with my paladins, I have to check on the hall." hurrying his words as he needed to move quickly. And through the place where he went it, he went out as well, sky diving down towards the hall. As he came closer, he saw a figure, a figure he knew all too well. He was coming down too fast but his strength would suffice and he wouldn't die of the fall. Maneuvering himself in midair his position is now that his feet would be the first to meet the stone path of the city streets. He bent his legs to lessen the blow and as soon as he hit - THUD! The street cracked and smoke blew out from Leonard. After everything has cleared Leonard stood up and met the figure he was familiar of and greeted her. "Ren, what are you doing here? I thought you left." he asked sounding somewhat confused and relieved. Commotion was everywhere outside, cannons and other warring sounds were everywhere, the comms made quite a annoying sound too. The last thing he needed to know about the sounds from the comms was the voice of Tori who had came back. "Glad you're here Tori, report to Neko in the air ship." Then he made a broadcast "To all Fairy mages scattered in the feild with nothing to do, report to Neko in the last air ship.". He had to organize things for them to make a successful attack and counter-attack.

Now that everything was taken care of, he told the prodigal daughter to come with him inside the hall to talk. Once they were inside, he asked her "It's slightly more quiet here, so what tell me everything Ren."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 60684_s
    (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd June 2013, 11:19 pm

Daemon smirked as he felt the moons power flow through him within Silvers Magical zone but than he noticed that silver left him behind again he sighed quickly and jumped off the rooftop and onto the streets below and created six lunar short swords and took out his special 9mm pistol AullarLobo.

A battlaion of Savage Skull mages rushed through the city streets as they enter the night magic zone they soon were apon Our young friend. "Looks like we got a straggler here boys lets show him how its done." Their leader stated as each member of the group pulled out and obsiden staff with a singel purple gem on the top.

"Looks like its time for a small work out." Daemon said with a slight smirk while he took one of the seven blades that was floating behind him and steadied himself for battle than rushed torwards the dark mage infront of him and jumped into the air and slamed his steel toed boots into the flimsy staff than took his pistol and fired three d ranked bullets into the mages head than rosed his c ranked short sword over his head and brought it down through the mages head spliting it in half than quickly performed a back flip and rolled out of the way as the three mages beside him atempt to bash him with their staves as he quickly sweeped their legs out form under them than send the last six of his short swords into their chest cavaties piercing both lungs then quickly fired the last six rounds at the last six dark mages hands causing them to drop their staves in order to atempt to stop the bleeding.

+1 Kill

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 3rd June 2013, 12:40 am

The knight was grinning. It seemed that his allies got the comms devices. Good, that would make coordinating much easier.
    "Hmm...heh."
    Aegis really started feeling it, how they were gradually getting the edge in the situation. Leo, the Fairy Tail master, took hold of their last airship just as all others were splintered by the siblings who single-handedly wiped out the biggest threat in the enemy forces, not counting their commanders.
    "Speaking of commanders..."
    They were the next priority target on the cyan knight's list. The observation he did while all hell was breaking loose in the skies above him hinted that the enemy forces might be more organised than he originally thought. A fact which might actually prove their downfall in that situation.

Aegis activated 'send mode' on his earpiece.
    "To the mages in the airship, I think I might know the enemy's tactic. Their main force seems to be divided into 2-3 large groups which pass through the main roads throughout the city, causing as much devestation as possible. If that is the case, then they probably have predefined routes which do not overlap for maximum efficiency. However, the main roads in Magnolia are close to eachother.
    I'm not sure if my observation is correct so I'll need you guys to check with a bird's eye view, but if I'm right, we can lure and direct them to the market square. From there on, we can leave everything to your cannons."

As the knight finished voicing his thoughts, he caught something from the corner of his eye. He turned his head to face it.
    "What the..."
    The sight of a girl lying on the groud with a cat sitting ontop her stomach was before him. However, what was more worrying was that the small and seemingly harmless animal slowly began to change it's shape until it assumed a more humanoid form, the only trace of it's previously animal figure being it's ears.
    "...Aegis reporting, I'm moving in to engage on a shape-shifting mage assaulting an ally. Further information on the mage will be reported upon discovery. Aegis out."
    And just like that, the blue knight leapt down from the roof he stood upon and dashed out towards the foe.

It seemed the man was irritated, judging by what he was saying he was most certainly a dark mage and was planning on fighting the girl on the ground.
    "Unacceptable!"
    Increasing the speed of his charge, the knight performed a shoulder rush, throwing the mage 4 metres back. The attack did no damage to him, but served the purpose of a taunt, forcing the enemy's kill intent to be aimed towards the knight, atleast partially.

Aegis stood facing the cat-like man, the sword Fervour pointed towards it's newest foe and Dawn held in the ready in the cyan-haired mage's left hand.
    "I hate cowards who attack people like that, you know?"
    He smirked.
    "Why don't you run off to a fish stand somewhere and spare yourself the pain you'll feel when I beat you into the ground?"
    Such a provocative demeanor, it certainly was rare to see Aegis act like so, but he did it on purpose. He couldn't inspect the girl due to the circumstances, but the fact she was lying on the ground suggested that she might be injured. If that was the case, it would be absolutely essential to take the man's attention off of her and onto himself so that she might have the chance to escape should she so desire.
    "Not gonna run? Heh, alright then, let's see if the little kitty has claws."

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 14n37n9

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 3rd June 2013, 1:39 am

Chelvaric was just done with his bet when something dropped out of the sky. Before he could even see what it was it ran to him. Because of the surprise Chelvaric didn’t react and got pushed away by a shoulder. The strength of this mage wasn’t too high. The push he didn’t really feel it was more the surprise that pushed him away. He looked up to the mage who attacked him.

He was wearing a cyan trench coat. And his hair and eyes were cyan to. Seems this guy was really into cyan. And on top of that he started to scold Chelvaric. What was this guy thinking. He wasn’t even strong and he went in his way to interrupt Chelvaric’s play. This was the drip that let the bucket run over. Chelvarics face changed into a dark expression and his eye started to glow red.

“cyan fetish mage. Do you know who you have stirred. Never interrupt a cat in his hunt after a prey. I’ll give you the same bet as I did with the girl. If I defeat you I’ll drink you’re blood. If you defeat me I’ll show you who I am.”, Chelvaric said while looking at the cyan mage.
    He pointed his hand to the cyan mage but he protected the insides of his hand with his finger’s.

“why do you interrupt my hunt anyway. I am here just to have fun and as far as I can smell you’re not even a fairy tail mage.”, Chelvaric said while he was forming a white ball of air in his palm. not able to be seen by the cyan mage as chelvaric was holding his hand away from him..

“any way I have a present for you as you dared challenge me. Sky demon bullet!”, Chelvaric screamed out and he opened his hand shooting out the ball of white wind towards the mage. At the same moment he started to run at the mage. It was his plan to double slap him before he recovered from the surprise attack.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Beigecat
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd June 2013, 2:26 am

"I won't let you change anything within this town. Fredrick. And I guess I'll have to be the one to stop you!" A red crest appeared beneath her while she said speaking, apparently she was ready to counter Frederick.
    'Fire Dragon's Burning Path!'
    Fire started to swing out of her mouth while she propelled with an increasing speed towards Frederick. Scorching the ground beneath her feet, leaving a burned trail behind her.
    Her speed kept increasing until she crashed into Frederick with a big explosion. Whom didn't had enough time to react.
    He flew several meters back and landed with on knee on the ground. While the edges of his cloak were slightly smoldering from the intense heat of the dragon slayers flames.
    'tch I have to be a little more careful with this one, slayers aren't an opponent to underestimate'

Frederick stood back up, once again facing his opponent straight on. And he started talking again but this time more agitated. Knowing that he has to take more drastic measures.
    'My apologies, it seems that I have underestimated you...' A four meter wide black pentacle appeared underneath Frederick while he spoke. He was planning on using the Lichborne's trump card, something he wanted to use later. But this fight was going to take a while and he had yet to deal with stronger forces around this city.
    'Don't worry, this spell isn't for you..'
    Frederick spread his arms and his eyes turned ink black, feeling the power of the Lich growing in him gradually. The sick and twisted energy he always felt around Savage Skull.
    'The sun resigns, bleeding out the vestiges of existence. And from the deepest depths they will be bound in darkness... RISE MESSENGERS OF DESPAIR!!'
    From out the black pentacle a huge flash appears darkening the entire park for mere seconds. But with that darkness five apparitions have appeared around Frederick. Five fourteen feet tall wraiths, slowly staring at him. Well if you could call it staring, they didn't have eyes or a face. Not they were nothing more then vengeful spirits bound by the Lichborne. Consisting only out of dark magical energy.
    Floating towards him as a singularity they approached him, none of them moving differently. If he wasn't careful they would devour him, feasting on the remainders of his own soul. So Frederick intensified his aura. And released it as a wave of dark energy towards the wraiths. Heavily panting he looked up on of those ghastly apparitions.
    They didn't move anymore, just floating in front of him.
    'Maybe they recognized my power, let's test it' thought Frederick.

'Wraiths I command thee! Go forth and, hunt down those whom act as avatars for justice' Even before he had was done talking the wraiths answered him with a high pitching scream filled with despair, they dashed away into the streets of Magnolia. Frederick shivered, it was as if he could here voices in there, as if those screams didn't belong to the wraiths it selves.
    But there was still another problem at hand, he still had to deal with the dragon slayer here at the park. He turned once again towards her, while he was still heavily panting. Summoning those wraiths took a lot of strong will and focus.
    'Well.. then shall we continue..'

OOC:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3602-resurrection-finale link to explain the wraiths

OOC: sorry for this interruption suki, but i needed to do this so that lich can makes his entry in the thread soon.

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 3rd June 2013, 4:18 am

Alleria and her newly acquired henchmen were taking the route towards the cathedral when Alleria sensed some evil aura stirring nearby. "Hey guys, I think I would like to make a quick detour. And also be on your toes, I sense something dangerous nearby." She went to the direction where the unholy aura was coming from and it led her to a clearing, a wide open grass field with trees and benches, the city park. "Strange, no one is here yet I sense something evil...something dead." It was when one of the rune knights screamed that it finally dawned unto her as to where that unholy aura is emanating from. Hovering over of the fallen knights was a wraith, a creature from beyond the grave. It was slowly sucking away at the rune knights soul, his color draining away making him as pale as sheet. "Stop!" Alleria commanded and wave of violet aura pulsed out of her which stretched as far as her eyes can see. The wraith stopped leaving the almost dead knight. "Crud, now what am I going to do with you. Your almost useless now." she said as she kicked the downed knight. She hunched over the knight and placed her hands over him. Then a violet light radiated from her palms and she let her hand hover the man's chest and head. Color returned to his face and the knight stood up like nothing happened."That is the last time im doing that for you so stay alert." Well its not like a knight can do anything against a wraiths attack, most physical and magical attacks doesn't work on them. "Now I have three knights and a possible wraith added to my entourage. "

To her surprise, four more wraiths appeared out of the blue. All of them crawling out of the wood works, some came from the sky, some from the earth and others thru the trees. "If it isnt my lucky day. It wraith bonanza to the max!." Still it was strange, wraiths are rare creatures, extremely hard to come by and very dangerous, which means someone powerful is nearby. This is quite intriguing, there are but few mages she knows who can do such a thing. If it isnt the Lich himself, it can be his right hand man Lord Frederick. Either way one of them is bound to be close by, in a loud voice she called out "I know your out there! Show yourself!" Alleria screamed letting the one responsible for the wraiths that she was around.

(After the Lich Wraith Assaults the Mind Slave Rune Knight, he hovers for awhile in front of you and flies off, joining the other 5 Lich Wraiths Circling High Above the City)

Last edited by Alleria on 3rd June 2013, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 3rd June 2013, 9:31 am

A stream of overwhelming thoughts forced its way into her brain, no longer legit to her perception as they crowded one over the other in frenzy. She watched in awe, terror, and all other possible results, as a cat ebbs away from normality on her chest. Speaking, for heaven's sake, was there something else she needed to consider?

Then her voice fell, dead in her throat as a man loomed over where the little feline once stood, a shadow casting darkness over the pale road. Wing bit down at her lip, forcefully in an act to save her remaining composure. She heeded to his words, a deep, blank stare gaping back at him as he transformed. There weren't many options, though she knew that she lost them as soon as she reacted to the mess. Strangely enough it wasn't in her area of curiosity that she'd end up in a war, perhaps this could prove something? She took this, nodding as a mental note, forcing the other less courageous thoughts out promptly with each breath.

'I won't.'

The thought played back in her mind, always on a re-wind, a mantra of some sorts to gain...at least the slightest bit of confidence. Wing sharply pushed her chin up, the scratches and specks of dirt on her cheeks and clothes a conflict to the sparkle in her eyes.

"I won't-"

All of a sudden, in a blurry tumble of rough air and...cyan, the other mage is forcefully blown back against his standing. Wing clipped her mouth into a thin line as she blinked over the unknown's figure before her, stuck to the ground. She freely let her gaze cross over the attacker's features, and over the period of the two's conversation of taunts and bickers, she silently agreed to herself that the man turning his back against her was someone she'd have to show her gratitude in the future. And as of now? Wing pried herself up, brushing the dust off her clothes.

"I won't dare turn back." She asserted in a voice hard and consistent with a click from her heels to the material of the road -just to seal in the cold truth. Wing wasn't the right person who took pride in the overall quality of her power and its destruction, but she was willing, so very willing, to jump over her self-made walls in order to attain something. All there was left to overcome was the fear of everything that a fight would cause in general, and she obviously didn't ignore the wobble in her hands as she pressed them against Pleione's strap.

Garner something greater than redemption, or revenge or respect, no pride in a defeat or a comfort in killing.

"When offered a chance,"

Wing couldn't consider it self-centered. In her eyes it was something that made everything else happen.

"-Don't listen to selfish reasons."

She just wanted life, to 'live', to experience the fullness with everyone else.

The noise of a sharp slice of wind then came bursting through her eardrums.
    "-!!"

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i n(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Star2b a t t l e (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Star2c h a r a c t e r(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Star2m a g i c (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Star2p e t
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 3rd June 2013, 11:53 am

Neko was left the simple task of flying the airship. As soon as Neko and the Paladins where in place's then he got an order. Leo would be sending the remaining fairy mages to the airship. Neko did a quick damage control of the ship.

You how bad is the ship and will we be able to fly it into the fight?

Neko had his attention on one of the paladins to the right of him. The paladin turned to a near by monitor, looking over a few of the ship's stats. The paladin took his time examining all of the information displayed.

One of the engine larmica is a bit damaged but other then that and the busted windows we should be good. The ship's barriers are a bit weak but they will hold. We are good to go.

Neko looked up and nodded to the paladin. Neko positioned 3 of them at the cannon's and awaiting orders. Neko had someone buss in his ear.

To the mages in the airship, I think I might know the enemy's tactic. Their main force seems to be divided into 2-3 large groups which pass through the main roads throughout the city, causing as much devestation as possible. If that is the case, then they probably have predefined routes which do not overlap for maximum efficiency. However, the main roads in Magnolia are close to eachother.
    I'm not sure if my observation is correct so I'll need you guys to check with a bird's eye view, but if I'm right, we can lure and direct them to the market square. From there on, we can leave everything to your cannons.

Neko had no time to argue with the guy. He didn't like the idea of there airship flying over the enemy without knowing what magic or weapons that they had. they could take down the airship but Neko didn't have much of a choice. Neko pulled the airship to a stop a pressed the com in his ear.

This is Neko reporting from the airship. Those of you mages who will be boarding the airship meet me over the cathedral in 30 minutes for pick up. Im going to try and takeout as much of the enemy army as I possibly can. After our assault meet me there so we can all board and plan for the big attack Leonard was talking about. Neko out.

Neko gulped as he released the button. The next half hour was going to be a rough and bumpy one. Neko pulled the airship up a bit higher then normal and flew over to where he was told. Neko was shocked. The guy that had spoken to him was correct about there formation but that's not what scared him. There where so many! Neko guessed at least two hundred. Neko and the ship where hit with a sudden jolt. He realized that they spotted him and where attacking the ship.

The second we get within firing rage give them all of the firepower the ship's got.

We wont have enough fire power to do much. Only take out 20 enemy's at best.

A silver aura emitted from neko's body as he grinned. Well then I'll just have to make that number higher now wont I?

Neko raced from the bridge and out onto the highest deck. Neko closed his eys began to draw up power from the last bit of his day to night spell. The power was all focused into his next spell. The second the ships cannon's fired he released his spell.

Night's Judgement!

A silver circle formed in front of the ship. The night sky flowed into the magic circle. It looked as if the circle was sucking in the night sky. The was a moment of silence as the sky turned back to day. Neko threw his hands down releasing all of the built energy into five blasts of power down on the army of the enemy. Neko walked slowly back to the bridge.

Now that... is what.. I call power packed. Now take us to the cathedral to meet the rest of the guild.

Neko didnt even bother seeing how many where killed. He slumped into the deck chair and sighed. He needed to rest for whatever this next attack would be. Leonard made it sound pretty important and Neko wanted to do a lot.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 3rd June 2013, 1:11 pm

As Mari shot herself forward toward Fredrick, Max stood there silently watching her act for this "Guild" of hers. And from the sound of it, it seemed that the rest of the guild was fighting as well, for the sake of the town or the sake of each other or maybe both. He himself didn't understand the reason or if there was such a reason for doing so, but something hit his heart that made it skip a beat. Mari's attack struck the Dark Mage, with a large explosion upon impact, sending Fredrick back what looked to be several meter's back. Leaving Mari in the same place where she struck him and him back. "So this is the strength she's gained.." Max spoke to himself, over thinking in his own thoughts. "But how long can she last, before she comes out?" He said again under his breath.

"My apologies, it seems that I have underestimated you..."

Fredrick said before summoning a large four meter wide black pentacle appeared underneath Frederick while he spoke. Making both Mari and Max take a step back out of surprise. Fredrick spoke making sure Mari knew that what ever he was planning that it wasn't for her. She clicked her teeth before taking a step forward and a bright flash appeared and from Mari's perception was like Fredrick turned out the sun for a only a few seconds. As well as Max's though being a cat his eye's allowed him to see into the darkness and watch as five large ghostly being's were summoned before Fredrick, he couldn't understand what he was doing but he knew that is wasn't good. Within seconds everything returned to normal.

"Well.. then shall we continue.."

Mari didn't know what had happened within those few seconds but her worry for it was minimal next to none. She reached for her right hip, and grabbed her gauntlets and quickly placed them onto her hands one after the other. And suddenly her magic power increased greatly (by another 90%) able to be seen upon her body. "Gladly!" She spoke toward him. Max looked back onto the two and noticed something was different about Fredrick as if his power was decreased, probably from that unknown spell he used. "Master he..." Max began to speak before watching Mari do her own thing.

"Flaming Torment - Arms of Ash" - Weapon Spell

She shouted. Punching her fists together, and on the top of both her hands a small flame appears with the red magic crest, appearing in front of her. As she places her hands by her sides, the small flames erupt, exploding into larger flames that start to twist rapidly around her hands, arm and forearm, stopping at the contact point of her shoulders. With the flames in a bright red color, they have consumed her arms and hands fully, leaving the image of larger arms and hands with fingers that looks slightly like claws, transparent if looked at closely someone can see her real arms beneath the waves of fire. Astounded by this Max's mouth dropped slightly from both the increase of magic she has and the new power she's obtained. Starting to charge toward Fredrick.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"

She shouted again, punching both of her fists together, creating a red magic crest in front of her. In which she engulfs her fist in flames. Increasing the flames that were created from the torrent flames that laid on her arm grew in size as she grew closer to Fredrick. She two punches faster then herself can keep an eye on with the same fist, one toward his stomach and another toward his face. "I won't let you continue your scheming!" She shouted at him. Wanting to end this battle fast was her goal and finding out the reason behind all this was her second. She didn't know how the rest of the guild was doing nor that other guild members from other guilds have joined the fight but she was going to do her part here and now, while Max was still confounded in his thoughts, trying to get everything together.

OOC: Np Fred. I don't mind you doing things like that, in terms of being for your guild. Just explain it as much as you can so I won't get confused lol. Or send a link to explain it. I also placed a link in the thread for the weapon's spell so you can check its stats as well as spells and what they do.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 1075957Magic(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd June 2013, 1:53 pm

Before Frederick even had the slightest chance to react the young dragonslayer was already right in front of him. The heat of her fire scorching Frederick once more.
    'Wha... ARG!'
    Gasping for air the dragonslayer had punched him right into his stomach. An immediatly followed up with a pucnh right into his face. Knocking Frederick several feet back again.
    "I won't let you continue your scheming!"

It hurted him, the burning pain from the smouldering heat that lingered on his body. It was annoying him, he hadn't felt this for a long time he started to get aggitated. 'You insolent fool you won't stop me, I will plunge the world into darkness if I have too!! DARK VOID!'
    Frederick stuck his right arm into the air, with his hand facing open towards the sky. While fifteen black pentacle appeared above the dragon slayer and her cat.
    'RAIN DOWN UPON HER!'
    From out the black pentacles pillars of black light shot down towards the park of magnolia, exploding into bursts of dark magic when they made impact with the ground.

'DARK CHASM!' Frederick moved on to his next attack even before all the pillars of darkness had reached the ground. Creating once again black pentacles, only this time they appeared behind him. All aimed towards the same spot his dark void hit the ground. From out the new pentacle new pillars of black light were shot towards Mari and Max where they exploded on impact, leaving nothing more then a black smouldering smoke to look at.
    But Frederick doubted it that these attacks would finish her already, they would do a lot of damage. But she was dragon slayer hfrom Fairy Tail. And those mages only stopped until they were beaten down or dead.
    So he summoned black whips at the side of his arm, ready to swing those at her when she came at him.

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 4th June 2013, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 3rd June 2013, 3:34 pm

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 1332242

These are the words
    THAT I WROTE FOR YOU

Ren would stand by as Leonard speaks to Tori. She hears a few words here and there, but nothing that really interested her. Once Leonard turns back towards her and leads her into the guild hall, he continues to converse with her. "It's slightly more quiet here, so what tell me everything Ren." Ren would tell Leonard of her journey back to Magnolia, as well as the letter she received and the Savage Skull mages she fought. She looked around while speaking, surprised by all the carnage. "What's going on? Why is Savage Skull attacking Magnolia?" Ren would ask with confusion in her tone.

While waiting for an answer from Leonard, she noticed from the window that one of the airships faltered from it's path, as if a professional was replaced by a rookie, the thing swerving and swaying. She chuckled slightly at the realization that someone from Fairy Tail must've taken over the ship and was now flying it in the favor of the guild. But who could it have been? Ren would stumble back into reality as she heard Leonard's voice.

lucie from btn

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 3rd June 2013, 10:30 pm

The dark mages group leader glared at Daemon and ordered his troops to pick their staves back up and prepare for to use the dark dragon summon spell. "Hie Rin Kai Inbo Shi ZEN come forth Yami No Ryuu" The six mages chanted together as a dark circle and a deep purple energu began to grow around them as the three dark mages on the ground still pinned by the short swords began to grin devilishly. "Hope you didn't plan on living much longer " They said confidently yet a small side of them knew that they would die in the processas our young friend smirked as he he slowly closed his eyes and than reopened them as his eyes glowed with a savage crimson as the moon shined over him his shadow appeared infront of him . Sorry boy but I don't plan on dying it was nice knowing you" Daemon said with a sadistic smirk as he quickly took control of his own shadow and jumped into it only seconds before the mages completed their spell and fired a dragons shaped blast of energy at hteir own allys obilerating them on the spot.

A few streets Away Daemon jumped out of the shadows of a local allyway and quicky created two katana's fro the surrounding shadows and several wolves and body doubles. This should even up the playing field .

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Lichborne
    Lichborne

Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Oblivion Alliance/Savage Skulls

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Devourer
    Second Skill: Death Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 3rd June 2013, 10:43 pm

Lichborne was watching the battle from the Savage Skull's guild hall. Alleria had caught his interest before, but now she had his attention. The five wraiths flew down to ground level meeting Alleria head on and swirling circles around her. The powerful dark mage was unfazed as she could handle the wraiths being the Harbinger of Death herself.

{{AH, I REMEMBER YOU.}}

The voice of the Lichborne began to boom within Alleria's head, reverberating within it's own echos.

{{WE WILL TALK BUT FIRST I WISH TO SEE, TO UNDERSTAND.}}

The voice of the Lichborne didn't merely reverberate, Alleria realized. It pre-verberated. Like there were hundreds of smaller, weaker voices inside that voice, all trying to say the same thing at the same time, and not quite succeeding. The voice of the Lichborne was a chorus.

{{YOU ARE HERE OF YOUR OWN ACCORD; YOU BELONG TO NEITHER SIDE. YOU CAUGHT INTEREST IN THE CAVE BUT NOW YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY EYE. DO NOT FRET. YOU'VE NOT YET MADE AN ENEMY, BUT IT WOULD DO YOU WELL TO KNOW THAT I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.}}

With that the wraiths flew away deeper into town to resume their previous mission. Their hunt had just begun.

12/2/12 [04:21:52] @ Zeno : I will not expose my back to backstabbing
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th June 2013, 12:10 am

The hall interior rumbled with a few pieces of ruble fell from the ceiling along with a few dust particles. The hall was dark and the tables and chairs were well arranged, as if the place just opened. They took a seat near the hall's main door as Leonard listened to Ren's adventures when she left the guild and her journey back. A flashback plays in his mind to the time when she left a note on his desk that one fateful midnight. It was still a mystery to him why she even left in the first place as she conveyed her tale.

Judging from her tale, there might be more Dark Mages than he had anticipated as the thought echoed throughout his mind that made him show a slight worry in his eyes, yet not too transparent for anyone to notice.

"What's going on? Why is Savage Skull attacking Magnolia?" Ren asked slightly confused. Leonard sighed as hated to break it down to her this way to have a comeback in a very dreadful way but Leonard had to maintain composure and be strong especially in these hours. He stood up and explained "Savage Skull is here for a certain artifact that will allow Lich's power to grow." Turning around he looked at Ren straight in the eyes and grabbed her shoulder. "That's why I'm glad you're back. Come, I'll be showing you something.". With the fierce look in his eyes, there was something Leonard had in mind for Ren, as he let go of her shoulder and headed for the basement, confident that Ren will follow him.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 60684_s
    (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 4th June 2013, 12:12 am

Nothing, no one came to her call. "Oh well, I must be wrong then." she said as she shrugged her shoulders. That was when she felt a funny sensation, like someone trying to reach out and touch her, then there was a sharp buzzing in her ear. At first she thought it was her partner calling out to her, but it seems another person was on the line.

{{AH, I REMEMBER YOU.}}

This voice, she had heard of it once, in the dark caves of the mysterious canyon. It was the time when Minato and her were revealed as traitors to the Magic Council. The mastermind behind uncountable slaughters..the Lich.

{{WE WILL TALK BUT FIRST I WISH TO SEE, TO UNDERSTAND.}}

She tried to to talk back but it seems this was a one way communicator, so she just listened to the eerie reverberating chorus of voices.

{{YOU ARE HERE OF YOUR OWN ACCORD; YOU BELONG TO NEITHER SIDE. YOU CAUGHT INTEREST IN THE CAVE BUT NOW YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY EYE. DO NOT FRET. YOU'VE NOT YET MADE AN ENEMY, BUT IT WOULD DO YOU WELL TO KNOW THAT I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.}}

With that the voice went away, Alleria fell to her knees. That was scary, you can compare it to a roller coaster ride from hell. "Well it seems I managed to lure a big fish out." she said as she struggled to get on her feet. It seems she has her work cut out for her. She had no clue that the Lich was keeping tabs on her. Time to bring out the big guns. Raising her hand upwards she recited " Keeper of light and destruction, I summon thee!" A few meters from where she stood, a golden ball of light appeared. Slowly the light faded revealing a yellow haired girl.

In a cheerful voice it asked "What does the master wish for?"
    With a sinister smile on its face she said "I 'll save my wish for later.". The yellow haired girl nodded as if acknowledging her master's desire. With that Alleria, Fiona and the three knights marched on towards the cathedral.

Last edited by Alleria on 5th June 2013, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Lineage : Feline Senses
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 4th June 2013, 12:32 am

Tori slowed to a stop as static came from her comm clearing into the sound of her guild masters voice "Glad you're here Tori, report to Neko in the air ship. To all Fairy mages scattered in the feild with nothing to do, report to Neko in the last air ship." Leo's voice broacasted. Tori nodded looking up into the sky trying to pinpoint the ship. She gave a giggle as she saw a ship wavering in flight towards the cathedral, she hoped Neko wouldn't get to close to the old building or Magnolia may be short a spire on its cathedral providing the town made it through this battle. She broke into a run towards the cathedral as instructed by Neko for their meeting point. She knew it wouldn't be long before most of the mages engaged in battle she hoped everyone in Fairy tail would make it through, she had confidence they all would, they were all very powerful mages, but she sensed the dark mages out their held a large amount of power aswell to their credit. It didn't matter though as long as they stayed strong.

She could here the sounds of mages battles as she ran towards the cathedral, trying to block it. It wouldn't do her any use running in to help she told herself the best way she could do that was getting onto the airship with Neko. She wondered were her other guildmates were, she still hadn't heared from Ebony, Marielle or Ene over the intercomm, she'd seen bursts of blame a fair way from her which meant Mari had joined the battle but she hoped her friends were ok. Tori was about to cut throught the city park when she heard the shout of a dark mage "I know your out there! Show yourself!" she froze zooming behind a bush and ducking down freezing not daring to breath in case the mage heard she had no desire to enter a battle with the mage who she could tell was way above her league. She crouched behind the bushes intriged by the wraith creatures.

Tori reached up tentatively tuning into her comm "It's Tori I have some useful info" she whispered shooting a quick glance towards the mage she hadn't noticed her yet, hopefully it would stay that way. "I've found a dark mage but I don't know who she is, her magic seems to be able to reanimate the dead, I'd watch out for any walking corpses though..." Tori finish leaving the line and slinking away from the park. She resumed her course towards the cathedral, the knowledge she'd obtained from eavesdropping on the mage scaring her, was there even such magic that could reanimate the death. It was a scary thought. Tori stopped at the entrance of the cathedral looking up at the large structure, pushing open the doors and running inside up the flight of stair till she reached the hatched entrance to the rood. She pushed open the hatch crawling through squinting her eyes as wind buffeted her causing her hair to swirl around her face. She stood up waving meekly to the approaching air ship "Hey Neko umm is there a ladder or something to get up there" she said talking into her come and looking up at the large ship.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Riopon10

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 4th June 2013, 12:57 am

At first Harland himself scouted the city with some rune knights, where he thought he had caught a glimpse of someone he knew. A young woman, he thought he recognized. But before he could even approach her the cathedral bells were to be heard. Signaling the entire town that there would be an evacuation.
    'Hmppf, we're too late. It has already begun'
    He quickly walked back towards the main force of the Rune knights just outside the city gate. Planning to give them the order to restore order in name of the council.
    But the moment he'd arrived and wanted to speak. An airship, unknowingly to Harland commanded by the wild beast Naraku, had appeared right above them and fired several blasts of dark energy towards him and his knights.

Caught totally off guard twenty runeknigths were vaporized instantly, before they had regained order and raised their shields to activate some sort of force field to ward off the remaining blasts and impacts.
    That was the moment he realized how the town looked like from up the hill they stood. Smoke was coming from every direction, fires burned on several places. And blast and magic attacks shot up to the sky, showing that in the streets heavy battles occurred.
    And then there were those wraiths circling above the city, looking for a suitable prey to satisfy their needs.
    'Th..this place is beyond saving! It will never recover from the tainted touch of Savage Skull and it's master. And there is only one solution.. to keep this from spreading.'
    "First and second squadron, aid in the evacuation of the city! Save those whom can still be saved you have half an hour to do so!. The rest of the detachment stay here and create a defensive line!'

'But.. sir you aren't planning on..'
    'Yes I am commander! In order to save the rest of Fiore from this blight sacrifices are need to be made. I..am sorry. But this is the wish of the Magic Council.'
    While he spoke a tremendous magical pentacle appeared beneath him, with Harland himself leaning on his cane in the middle of it.
    'Fort San Felipe del Muerte!!!' his old crackling voice suddenly sounded strong and firm. Echoing from the hill over Magnolia. And one by one huge cannons appeared out of the ground, breaking it open. And creating maze by linking together.
    This was Harland strongest spell, a tremendous labyrinth of huge cannons ready to level entire area. And in the middle of it was Harland carefully standing while being linked to his Fortress.
    In the meanwhile huge flashes and explosions occurred up in the sky above Magonlia. The Savage Skull warships were destroyed in one fell swoop.

'Tch this will take some time, tell the squadrons at the gate to hurry up'
    Harland started to aim his cannons who slowly rotated towards Magnolia. Giving him and the knights at the gate the time to evacuate the civilians that could still be saved.

Last edited by Harland on 4th June 2013, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 4th June 2013, 1:01 am

The cyan knight stood tall, his sword aimed at his foe. Unlike his weapon, however, he himself wasn't looking directly at him, instead holding his gaze aimed in at the space between the cat-like man and the girl who stood up, thus keeping both of them in his peripheral vision. While shifting your look from your enemy is among the biggest mistakes one can do in a duel, Aegis was concentrated enough to be able to percieve his opponent almost as well as he would when looking at him directly.
    “cyan fetish mage. Do you know who you have stirred. Never interrupt a cat in his hunt after a prey. I’ll give you the same bet as I did with the girl. If I defeat you I’ll drink you’re blood. If you defeat me I’ll show you who I am.” - the voice of the ticked off mage drove itself in the knight's ears, it's abrasive vibe found rather irritating by him, but even so Aegis was hardly even listening to him. Instead, his sense of hearing was focused on the girl standing behind him.

"I won't dare turn back."

Her voice seemed powerful, yet her words felt like a whisper, a whisper meant to be heard by none other than herself.

"When offered a chance,"
    She paused.
    "-Don't listen to selfish reasons."
    Upon hearing those words, the cyan knight's expression turned serious. He couldn't understand what she meant at the time, but her words seemed so very... meaningful... deep. For a moment, he was captivated by them, but also by her resolve. She certainly wasn't eager to fight, that much he could tell, yet she did her best to steel herself and enter the fight even though Aegis gave her a clear chance to escape. Was it really the catman whom she was going to fight... or was it herself?
    That deep meaning behind her drive, her determination to oppose something which she did not want to, yet felt she has to. And then, the inner turmoil spawning hesitation, doubt, but strenghtening her sense of "the thing she must do". As if a knight preparing to embark on a crusade, there was the contradictory longing for something she did not like. All of it, it was captivating.
    And yet...
    It also felt somehow familiar.
    'Could it be...?' - he wondered. Was the cyan-haired mage wrong... or was it that what he saw right there and then was... an altered reflection of himself?
    This girl, she somehow seemed so very different than anyone he has ever seen before.
    'I want to know more about her.'
    That was the only thought in his mind. For the first time since that fateful day 5 years ago, he trully felt a desire to do something, something other than a simple whim.

From that day on... something changed within the knight.

“any way I have a present for you as you dared challenge me."
    Aegis' concentration immediately returned to the present situation. He felt it, his instincts were yelling at him that he was going to get hit by something unavoidable. Well, he probably could avoid it, but he knew that behind him stood his ally and she seemed about as unprepared as he was. If he dodged whatever was going to be thrown at him, she would most certainly get hit, thus he realised he had little choice.

"Sky demon bullet!”
    Those words signified the start of their fight. Immediately as they were spoken, the man extended the hand he hid behind his back and was going to shoot forth some kind of projectile. It was less a projectile as it was a bullet. Actually, it was less a bullet as it was a blur. One could say that it was something "which appeared as a projectile" considering there was barely any time for anyone to both see and comprehend what it was, so relying on the words the man spoke was about all that could be done at the time.

'When considered weaker and vulnerable...
    The cyan knight had but a split second to react.
    ...use it!
    He had to do everything at once. He had to outpace his foe, who already had a head start.

Everything felt slowed down.
    The knight jumped back.
    The whole world seemed to slow down.
    Perceiving everything as if in slow motion he began firing the handgun that was in his left hand.
    It was as if time itself had slowed down for me alone.
    He was swinging his right hand forward.
    With the gift of clairvoyance I rushed to act before my enemy.
    The knight's back colided with the girl behind him. Through that he pushed her away, making her stagger to the side.
    In a fight where he already was first.
    The unknown projectile struck the knight near his left shoulder. At the same time he left go of his sword, throwing it forward. He was still firing his gun. 2 shots.
    Opposing futility with all my might.
    The impact accelerated Aegis back, so he drove his feet to the ground. The hit also spun his body around, his back facing the enemy. He was still firing at him over his shoulder. 3 shots.
    With an unknown feeling in my heart.
    The man probably evaded his sword, but he cared little for that. It was never meant to hit. With his back still facing the approaching enemy, the knight began turning around. His right hand was hidden from his foe.
    So, destroyer of righteous.
    The perfect moment. His opponent was 2 metres away from him, so it was the perfect moment. Aegis turned to face him with great haste and swung his empty right hand at the man. In an unarmed fight he would surely lose to the legendary Sky Demon Slayer, so it was foolish what he did. But the fool was the one to underestimate his opponent.
    'Can you keep up with me?' you wonder.
    Instantly. Without a sound. Trully, within a moment, the cyan knight's empty hand flashed. And when that moment ended, what lied in the hand was none other than the sword Fervour which he discarded seconds ago! But it was different, for it's blade glowed pure white.
    But it's not 'try to keep up', you deluded bastard.
    Woosh.
    It's brilliant edge split apart the air as it flew to intercept the charging enemy, for whom it surely was too late to dodge. The blade left a blurry trail between the two men as it sliced through the small space left.
    You keep up with me!
    Immediately following the vertical slash which carried enough force to completely knock the catman off his feet, Aegis spun around.
    A roundhouse swing to intercept the enemy as they fell down.
    In truth he did not even pay attention if his first swing hit. Even if he managed to somehow make the impossible dodge, he probably won't avoid the second blow. Besides, there was no way for him to know that the first hit carried power so great it equaled his.
    Continuing the roundhouse motion of the second cut, the knight used his momentum to jump back and do a corckscrew backflip, tossing his sword back wards while in mid air. As he landed from the flip, the knight recreated the second handgun he has, Dusk, in his now-free right hand and aimed ahead of himself, where his enemy would stand, and opened fire, unleashing a total of 6 bullets, 3 from each gun.

The knight's emotionless expression was just like that of a pure killing machine, but in his eyes burned a flame of humanity and determination. His twin guns pointed at him, Aegis felt as his sword finally fell down right beside him, driving itself into the ground.

"You were going to hit my ally. Wrong move."

My magic, for refference.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 14n37n9

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 4th June 2013, 4:19 am

Marielle Sky kneeled before her fallen teacher, as she cradled him on her lap. Crying and wailing over his cold body. The young mage couldn’t care less about the commotions outside, neither did the cries of the children, for she too was crying over someone important. She took time inside the destroyed mansion, not wanting to see the light of day. Her heart was full of sadness, of despair, of hate.
    She was a healing mage, how come she couldn’t bring her teacher’s life back?
    In anger, Marielle let out a hurricane and destroyed a part of the wall.
    Sunlight came in.
    The outside wasn’t a sight of joy, but more of the sadness she feels. The wreck, the blood on the ground, the fighting mages, everything she saw, she hated.
    “Teacher Carlos is gone because of this” she thought “mage’s foolishness did this…I Marielle Sky shall put an end to this”
    She gently put her teacher on a pillow she beautifully prepared, and lovingly kissed him on the forehead, just like he did when Marielle was younger.
    “Sleep now my sweet” she whispered to him and made her way out.

Now, Marielle Sky was just going out of the Sky’s mansion when a Rune Knight halted her. “Ma’m” he said politely. “ I’ll be assisting you on the way out of the city, please follow me” Marielle made a creepy smile. “Out of the city?”
    She was just going to attack when a spell hit the rune knight, a B-ranked attack.
    It was a dark mage, a creepy dark mage, but Marielle wasn’t afraid. She stepped back a bit and let the two fight on their own, until there was only the rune knight standing.
    “Let’s go” he said, a little exhausted.
    Marielle grinned as a reply. “I don’t think so” and she slashed the zephyr at him, making him fall.
    “Now, Marielle Sky has entered the mage’s playfield” she chuckled. “ And she’ll crash every mage she sees.”

with hate in heart, shall a mage from light turn dark? Shall a healer finally turn to death?

OOC: Yay!! I've finally posted!!!.....(Sorry if its ugly...I only had a few minutes Xp)

Last edited by marielle sky on 4th June 2013, 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 2m82r0i
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 4th June 2013, 5:29 am

Ebony's eyes scanned the area as she saw the sky begin to darken. The threat of death was creeping closer, and she knew she had to do everything she could to help her family, and the people of Magnolia. Setting her fears behind her, she walked through the chaos. Death was everywhere, Rune Knights, Dark Mages, even some of her friends could be seen from where she stood. She was hiding behind a barrel, observing the event from a distance. Her magic was made for long distance battles, and she didn't really like close combat. But what scared her the most, was what was happening to her friends. She closed her eyes and prayed for the best, hoping that they could take care of themselves. Hoping, that they would all be safe.

Her brown ponytail lingered behind her as she sprinted away from the scene. She decided she was not going to fight, not at will anyways. Her eyes halted making her body react. A small girl with blond hair was seen knocking over a Rune Knight, sending him to the world of unconsciousness. Marielle? No way... her eyes followed the scene as she was unaware of the incoming dark mage that lingered behind her in the shadows.

As she turned her head, a sword was stuck out infront of her neck making her fall backwards. "Wow, that's a sword, that is a big sword" she said as she got up, holding out her fists. It seemed he was a dark mage, his face was covered and his arms were bare. The Savage Skull tattoo could be seen clearly from where she stood. His sword was bent in an odd pattern making Ebony grin. "Savage Skull? Well, you just met your worst Nightmare" Ebony grinned as she held her hands in the sky. She twirled them around, creating three, five meter meteors that were swung at the Savage Skull guy. She grinned as she saw him cop it all, being sent into the ground. She knew he wouldn't get back up. At least, not for a while yet. She looked over at Marielle who had a creepy smile on he face. What in the world is happening... Ebony thought, breaking into a sprint. She was worried. Worried about Marielle's evil side, worried about Magnolia and worried about her family.

The Light are turning Dark, those who believe are beginning to break. Those who were strong are becoming weak... What is happening? is this what wars do? Make this strong weak? Take away families? Destroy? I need to stop this. I need to protect the world from this sort of chaos. I need to protect the ones I love.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th June 2013, 6:49 am

Her hand smashed through a wall. This was the strength of a demon slayer. Mere walls were nothing against their anger and she was severely pissed. She'd been standing on the city walls to watch her plan when suddenly someone took out her ship and ruined it. She'd normally have flown at them in her anger, but before she could react a full 20 ships were wiped out by a single attack. She had just stared in awe of the power. Just who had that much strength? She'd not even seen D'Nalsta use such power. Instinct made her retreat into the city and anger at this retreat made her punch the wall. Anger at the retreat, the failure and at the person who ruined her plan. For the first time in a long while though what she felt strongest was fear. She'd seen the earlier attack of Fairy Glitter and had thought just one such mage might exist. Now she knew at least two did and that worried her. She was no match for them.

Naraku watched as a single airship flew over, the scent from it was not dark mages. Five powerful people and two less powerful. Still, the airship could be taken back from them with the right combination of attacks. Perhaps fear would be enough. But she would go all out just in case. As she began to prepare the epicness of what she was about to do almost seemed to echo about her in song. A strange effect that had not happened before, but it just added to it.

A dark aura coated her body suddenly, her hair became spikier and her eyes turned pure red, no pupil, no iris. Just a pure red eye. The colour of blood. After this her shadow split into three and from the two extras formed two shadowy replicas of her all holding the scythe.

Normally, these clones would be C rank in power, but due to the boost provided by her Hell Incarnate ability they were closer to B. Not quite B, but close enough. Naraku was now a lot closer to A then before. The clones were pure black like shadows except their eyes glowed red like hers. The three of them flew up towards the air ship and through the open window. All three of them launched a different spell.

"HELL DEMON's HOWL." Naraku shouted launching her most powerful spell, the one that had levelled 1/4 of the town earlier. A beam of pure destructive energy. However, this one was enhanced by 60% due to her Hell Incarnate. Thus its range was now 320ft and its radius 16ft. It was a massive beam. Due to the side that Naraku had come into it would travel down a large length of the ship.

"Spike Storm." said one of the clones launching a flurry of 80 spikes of dark energy. Normally, only 50 would be launched, but the Hell Incarnate boost before their creation had given them the 60% boost as well thus the number was increased by 60%.

"Hell's Torture." said the other. This placed a needle of shadow into the clone and from it erupted ten large tendrils of shadow energy. Normally, these tendrils would only be 20ft long. However, due to the enhancement they were now 32ft long. In truth the two clones weren't really here for offense, but as a distraction. Their attacks were to defend Naraku. These tendrils in particular were for that purpose meaning to strike out at anyone who came near them.

Hell Incarnate Duration: 3 out of 4 posts
    Hell Double Duration: 3 out of 4 posts
    Spike storm cooldown: 3 posts
    Howl Cooldown: 5 posts
    Torture duration: 2 out of 3 posts

(Link to my magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2243-hell-demon-slayer-and-wind-magic#27724 )

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 5th June 2013, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 4th June 2013, 11:04 am

Chelvaric was running towards the mage at a speed only a demon slayer could. Still it wasn’t enough to reach the knight in time. apparently the guy suddenly had a gun in his hand. he shot two bullets out towards Chelvaric. If he wasn’t in a speed burst running forward he may have been able to dodge one of the bullets. As his speed could force a thing like that out. Never the less he had to give compliments to the cyan pervert to be able to shoot a gun so precise while getting hit by his air bullet.

Chelvaric was hit by the two bullets on his arm and one on his shoulder. But he could clearly see the sword coming to him and he made a spin over it and landed in front of the cyan mage. He was about to cast his spell to destroy the mage when he saw a blade coming towards him. Before he knew he was standing ten yards backwards. He was saved my his armbands. On his old place a clone was being slashed by the sword.

“You’re fast cyan fetish. But I am faster.”, Chelvaric shouted as he grabbed a mage next to him. The mage was so surprised he didn’t do a thing. Chelvaric started to run as he lifted the man in front of him. The cyan mage was shooting and tried to hit something of Chelvaric. Most of the bullets hit the body but one of them came right on Chelvaric’s hand. It gave a burning feeling in to his hand. in the last five yards he started to bring his stuff up. As air started to gather under his arms in to scimitars pointed towards his body. His cat tail was covered in air till skin grew over it and formed a demon tail of 3 yards.

“Sky Demon Slasher and Sky Demon Tail! ”, Chelvaric shouted. He threw the body to the cyan knight and jumped against the wall. He crossed his blades and slashed them to the cyan fetish. Two slashes flew out of them towards the mage. Chelvaric’s feet destroyed the wall under him and he landed next to the girl. She was stood up and looked ready to fight it looked like he made the wright choice in her.

He slashed his tail out and tried to take it around her. if this would succeed he could damage her for a great deal. He smiled on his face as he was taking on the two mages alone. This was power. With this he would succeed in his goal. And today he would drink both of their blood.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Beigecat
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 4th June 2013, 2:26 pm

Her large smoldering fist connected. First to his stomach, making him ache of pain and made him hunch over a bit gasping for air while again punched him straight in the face. Sending him flying outward from her physical position again, with much more force then before. Mari pulled back her arm, from its extended position and took a deep breath. Her arms still engulfed with the flames her gauntlets bestowed onto her and she felt as if her power was like an endless sea of magic coursing through her body. Her long braid flapping against the wind behind her along with Max still astounded, but watched as Fredrick's patience was growing very thin. "I can't tell if she's winning or just making him more angry. I don't understand.." He thought to himself, still standing in the sidelines quietly.

"You insolent fool you won't stop me, I will plunge the world into darkness if I have too!! DARK VOID!"

Max's eye's widened from the sound of his voice. The voice sounded as serious as can be and it didn't sound like he was going to hold back this time. Fredrick's arm shot up toward the sky, making Max throw his head toward the sky as well. "Master from above!" He shouted. Mari looked herself and noticed black pentacles forming within the air. She punches her fists together creating a red magic crest before her and her body engulfed in flames, even more with the Flaming torrent spell activated and starts to condense. "Fire Dragons Scorched Earth" She shouted as she threw her arms forward vertically toward the sky and the fire bursts into five missile like flames stretching from her body toward the black pentacles. As they started to drop the missiles hit one after another and with the large explosions of each took out the ones closest to those, creating a large combination of explosions within the sky darkening the area, as it covered in smoke.

"DARK CHASM!"

Fredrick shouted as this was all happening and he summoned forth his next attack while the pillars were still in the air, and Mari was getting back from her attack. This time he summoned them from behind and shot them all forward toward Mari and Max. Large pillars of black light shot forward to them at great speed. Mari didn't have a chance to block this attack with a spell this time and looked back toward Max and back toward the black light that was summoned behind him and rushed to the side. Throwing herself in front of Max's pillar of black light and taking the hit for him, with a large explosion upon impact that created smoke to burst in all directions from her physical position.

"MASTER!" Shouted Max talking a couple of steps forward, but couldn't see anything through the dark smoke. Clenching his fist, along with his teeth which could be heard grinding against one another. Max has finally gotten mad, and he wasn't going to stand for this any longer, he couldn't let Mari get hurt any more then she already has and both times was trying to protect him. "Why can't you see that I've grown...CAN'T YOU SEE YOU CAN'T WIN!" He began to speak slowly and quietly before shouting toward the sky.

"Can't win huh......."

"Your wrong Max.....it's not that you can or can't....."

"Its that your willing to fight for what you care for......and for that reason I won't lose"

"I CAN'T LOSE!"

She spoke within the large ball of smoke, as it started to fade into the air a shadow of a person kneeling down formed. And as the smoke cleared, Mari was on one knee with her left arm bleeding along with her left leg. Her clothing was scorched from the explosion and not caused from any fire, she wasn't able to eat it. She slowly got back to her feet, with her hand on her knee, pushing it down to allow her to stand once again. "Why are you...doing this." Asked Max once again. Mari looked back toward him and gave him another smile. "I told you already, this is our new home. And this is our new family." She said pointing toward the sky, with the sounds of explosions, blasts and slashes coursed through their eardrums. Acknowledging that there were others fighting for the same reason she was, which astounded Max only for a few seconds, before pondering again for the reason. "I don't understand." He said in a straight forward tone, making Mari giggle a little before turning back toward Fredrick. "Just watch and I'll show you....what a Guild really means!" She said.

With her focus back toward Fredrick, she slightly tilted her head getting a good look at him. "Plunge it into Darkness huh?" She said before her arm's exploded with flames once again, and lifted one extended toward his direction, with her hand out and her palm open and quickly clenching into a fist. "I'll use my flames to break that darkness! I'm Fairy Tail's Fire Dragon Slayer! Mari Windsor and don't you forget it!" She shouted. Punching her fists together a red magic crest appeared before her once again. "Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow!" She shouted flipping backwards with her right arm tucked back a bit and once touching the ground a rocket like propeller of flames will shoot out of her elbow, propelling her easily 60MPH towards Fredrick. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" she shouted again, engulfing her fist yet again with more flames like before, but this time much more powerful. Mari delivers a crushing, 'flying elbow' to Fredrick to his chest. As her elbow contacts with her opponents face / body, the rocket like stream of flames coming out of her elbow propels her even faster, exploding in flames a few moments after contact. Most opponents are thrown through walls or knocked at least 30ft backward through the air if hit directly by this technique. "Take this!" She shouts.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 1075957Magic(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Grimoire Zancrow
    Grimoire Zancrow

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Uzumaki Naruto

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paths of Oblivion
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Grimoire Zancrow 4th June 2013, 3:46 pm

The bloodspills,the explosions,the deaths,the fights.All those were happening at the meanwhile whilst the two mages continued their hopefully meaningful fight.Aizen was indeed shocked at the fact that Yahiko was a good fighter,because he looked like someone who had never fought before.”Heh,nice!” The man gave the faerie a little compliment,without any intentions to distract him with it.Much to Aizen’s surprise,Yahiko replied his compliment by another one thus starting a compliment exchange.Without actually nothing else to say,Aizen let a second window slip by.Of course,the faerie did his best to gain the upper hand in this fight.

Without any probable warning,Yahiko threw a large shuriken with sharp edges around it.They looked deadly,as each of them resembled those of a snake’s poisonous fang.Aizen knew Yahiko had a lousy planning after all,as the mage form Fairy Tail rushed towards him,preceded by the large intimidating shuriken.”Wait…!!” Aizen could’ve just let the shuriken pass by,but the split second window would’ve still got him hit.He didn’t have any choice,as getting hit by the shuriken means deep wounds.And that won’t do any good.Aizen prepared for the hit anyways,letting the shuriken slip by.He faced Yahiko,and the faerie,as expected uses the split second window to send a straight punch.It hurt,and Aizen got flung away from the punch,landing on the ground as he fell from the rooftops.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 4th June 2013, 3:56 pm

It was a lucky shot.Yahiko’s plan did work.With a smile of triumph,Yahiko took his large shuriken.Even with the successful plan,he knew that it was not over.Yet.He walked towards the edge of the rooftops,observing the fall Aizen had from there.It must hurt,but that doesn’t mean Aizen would’ve already lost.”That man..he couldn’t just possibly..” Shaking his head,Yahiko believed that the battle will go on.Maybe that evil mage would’ve just sprung out of the puff of dust,launching a sudden attack or anything.Weird though, Yahiko was hoping that it would happen,rather than just predicting it.It seemed like Yahiko was enjoying the battle.A lot of things happened while their fight continues.Some mages had just launch some kind of spells that had almost wiped out the entire fleet of airships.Looking at the remaining ships,Yahiko sighed with signs of relieve.”Hm…Looks like we’re winning.” The thought went through its way in Yahiko’s long and busy train of thought.

Observing his fight area’s surrounding,Yahiko tries to find anything to help him with in the battle.Whilst waiting for his opponent to maybe reboot his brain or something,Yahiko tried to find anything that could maybe help him generate a good plan.This is,since he must have a line of good working plans if he would’ve wanted to win.And it seemed that he does.Kuro,the black baby dragon and Aquila,the white one peeked their heads’ out of Yahiko’s jacket.They wanted to have a look at their surroundings,which is destroyed here and there.The ships continued their cannon blasts,and it looked like a strange huge cannon is aimed towards Magnolia,much to Yahiko’s surprise.Turning his glance at the spot where Aizen had fallen,Yahiko thought maybe Aizen had generated a good plan earlier,and prepared for any incoming attack.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 2 KFGWJhK

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:55 pm