Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Loveless in Magnolia town

Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Loveless in Magnolia town Empty Loveless in Magnolia town

Post by Vale 8th September 2015, 5:15 am

Ah. Magnolia town, once again.

It seemed that Vale kept ending up here a lot more often than one would assume. It wasn't that she was particularly fond of the town or anything. Sure, it was nice enough as far as these things went. She had certainly been to worse places, after all. But the thing about Magnolia town was that it was too mundane for her. It was filled with people who were far too, well, good. It might have had something to do with a certain mage guild making their home here, in her opinion.

Nevertheless, she was still here and that was that. Valerie bought herself an ice cream and walked at a casual pace, minding her own business and wishing that the Fairy Tail guild hall suddenly turned into a giant orange. Unfortunately for her, that was quite unlikely to happen.

The sounds of a commotion broke into her daydreams and she frowned, glancing at the multitude of people gathered at the entrance to some studio. They kept shrieking and pushing, trying to get in there for some unfathomable reason.

Valerie finished eating her ice cream cone and decided to go investigate. Of course, unlike a normal person who would just ask about what was going on, she chose a more direct approach. Or, well, indirect depending on how one looked at it. She wove her way through the edges of the crowd, emptying their pockets. They made such easy marks in their blind struggle to get inside, it wasn't even funny. Deciding that she'd acquired enough to go on, she moved a bit further away from the crowd and began to look at what she'd taken.
    Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Loveless in Magnolia town Empty Re: Loveless in Magnolia town

Post by Vale 8th September 2015, 5:16 am

Most of them were pictures of some very pretty girl, among other knick knacks. She tossed them all away when an envelope caught her eye.

It was different from the other hastily scribbled notes in which that it seemed to have been written with far more care and thoughtfulness. The writer had obviously cared deeply for this girl everyone seemed to like so much. Valerie idly wondered what that was all about.

"Oh, you're here to see her too?"

"Not really." Valerie turned to see that a young man had approached her. He seemed much calmer in comparison to the rest of the screaming and squealing fans.

Seeming surprised at her answer, he looked at her oddly for a few moments. It didn't make much sense to him why she would just be standing there if she hadn't come to see the celebrity.

"Oh. I see. I'm here to see her, and hopefully give her something I wrote if everything works out."

"Are you looking for this?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out the letter when he seemed to be searching for something.

"How did you get that?" He gaped at her like a fish.

"I stole it. Obviously." Valerie shrugged nonchalantly and returned it to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Loveless in Magnolia town WjF9yCC

Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 8th September 2015, 5:17 am

"You.. Wha - Why would you do that?"

Either he was stupid, or too much of a good person to grasp why anyone would steal something. She suspected it was the latter.

"Well, you returned it back. So I guess you're not really a bad person." He calmed down and seemed to consider things for a moment. "Would you be able to get this to her? You might actually be the best person for this. I'll pay you."

It had occurred to him that someone like her might have a better chance at getting his letter to his childhood friend and true love.

"No. Why would I do that? And how can you be sure I won't just disappear with your precious letter?"

"Oh, I've got copies at home. I live just around the corner. Please do this for me. It's true love! Think about that."

Valerie considered it for a few seconds and dismissed it. True love wasn't her thing. But then she realized that it would be a bit of a challenge to get past the fans and into the building as well as getting past the security guards. It could be an interesting challenge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 8th September 2015, 5:18 am

"Alright. Give me that." Before giving him a chance to say anything, she snatched the letter out of his hands and set off on her mission.

Getting in through the main door was going to be impossible what with the amount of fans. Same for the back door. She looked at the building itself, which had many floors and windows. That was her way in. Within almost no time, she'd gotten into the building next to it and gone out on to the small balcony. It was a fair bit of a jump away, the ledge for the window she was aiming for. Valerie felt a sort of nervous excitement tingle through the soles of her feet and her palms as she stood perfectly balanced on the railing. Taking a deep breath to ready herself, she jumped.

For a heart stoppingly scary few seconds she thought she wasn't going to make it - but then her fingers latched onto the ledge and she pulled herself up. She pressed herself to the wall and waited to see if anyone came to investigate. When they didn't, she crawled in through the open window and carefully made her way towards the dressing rooms and backstage. No one paid her any attention. There were lots of people moving around busily, doing their jobs.

Quickly glancing over the different doors with names written inside star designs, she found the place she was looking for and knocked. When a female voice called to come in, she stepped inside and was stunned by the sheer amount of clutter and bright bulbs. It was worse than her room and that was saying something. Wasting no more time, she stared at the girl to confirm it really was the intended recipient, she held out the letter.

Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 8th September 2015, 5:19 am

"This is for you."

Curiously, the celebrity took the letter and read it, surprise coloring her lovely features.

"Oh. He still remembers."

Which was a stupid thing to say, in Valerie's opinion. The woman was a celebrity.

"Please, take this to him." She quickly scribbled something onto a piece of paper and gave it to Valerie. "Thanks for bringing this to me."

Without another word, Valerie stepped out of the room and exited the building through the backdoor. It was much easier as by the security people's logic, if she had already been inside, then there was no reason to suspect her. She found the guy who had given her the letter and ran over to him.

"Here. She sent you something."

"She did? That's great! Here you go, the money I promised you."

The job wasn't as challenging as she had hoped. But it wasn't all that bad.

1133 words in total.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:15 pm