Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Magnolia Adventures

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crimson Flame
    Second Magic: Crimson Lightning
    Third Magic:

Magnolia Adventures  Empty Magnolia Adventures

Post by Arz 21st January 2017, 11:51 pm

Zeno and Tito wandered around in Magnolia looking at shops and restaurants, the regular getting in trouble from the townspeople and just mucking around on a nice sunny day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    Magnolia Adventures  J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Zodiac Charm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Magnolia Adventures  Empty Re: Magnolia Adventures

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 12:02 am

After all the exhaustion from the jobs she been taking, maybe it's time for Ophelia to wonder around and relax herself. She'd looked for a shop that sell some pouch to encase her earnings but her attention was easily driven off by the boy whose walking by pass her. She easily thought that his outfit is out of fashion as it looks like something you pulled out of nowhere but that's not what caught her attention, it's really the cute exceed that follows him which is very unusual for a person to have. An exceed is really rare plus its her first time seeing one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 5
    Jobs In Progress: None

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 12:09 am

While on their way walking down the path, Tito notices someone staring at him intently, "Zeno, this girl is looking at me...." Tito stopped walking and told Zeno with a scared look on his face. "Y-You don't think she wants to marry you do you?" Zeno replied while his body was shaking all over, not even a second later he was whacked on the head. "Ouch! Sorry.... Hey you! Do you love my partner?" Zeno asked with a serious look in his eye while Tito began to blush. An idiotic pair for sure.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 12:23 am

After meeting up with his brother, Yazuki decided to take a stroll. He was getting some weird looks from the public, as he was still walking around without a shirt on. His black hair swayed lightly in the breeze as he walked around. His examined his tribals that were put there by the demon. He still didn't know what people thought about them as they adorned most of his torso. He chewed lightly on his charred stick about the size of a cigarette, which he used for when he started to feel uncomfortable. He noticed another exceed and wondered if exceeds were more of a guild thing. He noticed a girl following them, an watched closely. He listened to the kid talk to his exceed and let out a hearty laugh. He stopped and watched the spectacle unfold as he asked the girl. Maybe he would flirt with her after he got his bearings about what was going on.

Magnolia Adventures  CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Magnolia Adventures  Asmpgx10
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 12:27 am

"What?! Are you serious?! I just find your partner cute." She then proceeded with a smile, striking towards the exceed. She get closer to the exceed and hug it tightly. "OMG, your so cute and adorable. I haven't seen one in my entire life!" She really didn't notice the man whose near to them.

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 12:33 am

"Eh!? You're killing my partner!" Zeno cried as he ran in circles not knowing what to do, "I-I'm suffocating..." Tito managed to squeeze out those words while being hugged very tightly, man this girl had some strength. Zeno not knowing what to do began asking for the man beside the girl to help him, he was panicking to no end. "You! Help!" He asked still running around in circles.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 12:45 am

"Miss, would you kindly let the exceed go?" Yazuki asked while laughing. He couldn't take this seriously. "Besides, there are much more entertaining things around here to do I assure you."
    He looked over the boy and the Exceed, then returned his gaze to the girl. "Besides you really should have asked permission. It's only polite my dear."

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 12:52 am

"Oh sorry." She'd let go of the exceed. "Aww I can't resist its adorable face." Instead of hugging the exceed again, she pat its head lightly. She then politely asks, "How about I treat you guys to a seafood restaurant?"

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 12:56 am

Zeno and Tito eyes were suddenly sparkling and with not even a second thought they agreed, "Wait! That guy over there helped so I think he should come too." Tito said continuously nodded like an idiot. "I agreeeeeee! Foooooood!" Zeno not understanding anything other than that he was going to eat.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 1:03 am

"Hmm, I guess I have time to come along. I have to go back to the guild after a while though. Got told we are rebuilding the hall." On Yazuki's right shoulder was a fresh Guild Tattoo of Fairy Tail, an electric yellow color. He looked over at the girl for a moment and tried to think of something sly, but he was too distracted. "I will pay, though. I have more than enough even if these guys try to eat the whole restaurant. Judging by the fact they jump so fast at the mention of food, I don't want them wasting all your jewel."

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 1:16 am

"Good for me!" Her thoughts suddenly came to her. "Hahaha I get to have a nice free meal thankfully that man is here. I don't even know what I'll do without him. I'll probably get to wash the dishes at the restaurant but nvm that his my saviour!" She then leads them to the restaurant.

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 1:19 am

After looking at the man for a while Zeno realizes that it was the man that was being flirted with by those girls. Though he got distracted when he saw the restaurant, "Food!" Zeno and Tito begin chanting when they arrive in front of the restaurant.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 1:24 am

"This is Zeno and Tito. As you can tell, their life revolves around food. When I first met them, they accused us of eating food without them. Trust me i know they would empty your pockets. I have GOOD reason to believe they are bottomless pits but I can't prove that... My name is Yazuki Toshino. I'm the Thunder Demon Slayer of Fairy Tail." He looked at the girl up and down for a moment, then continued. "It's nice to meet someone so beautiful in a town like this."

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 1:43 am

She barely hears the word beautiful which astonished her as her face turns red. "I'm Ophelia Aderes, It's nice to meet you to." She lends out her hand which is the one that have her guild's tattoo. "I'm a wizard but I do not like telling others on what's my magic is, specially when I just met them." She smiled at him as she enters the restaurant.

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 1:50 am

Zeno notices the girls guild tattoo on her hand, but as he looks away he see's her large breast and begins to continuously blush and quickly look away, now that he thought about it she was really pretty. He shakes those thoughts off of his mind, "We're Fairy Tail Wizards too." Zeno said as a large bright grin appeared just before He and Tito showed they're guild tattoos.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 1:55 am

Upon being presented her hand, Yazuki looked upon the tattoo. Then he lightly kissed it and kindly held it leading her to her seat. He pulled out the seat for her. "Your seat," he stated waiting for her to sit down. He noticed Xeno's blushy face, but he ignored it. "Zeno, go to town. Order what you want. What would you like darling?" he asked Ophelia. He figured he would slowly work on this one, showing her exactly how he intended on treating her.

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 2:03 am

Her thoughts came to her."Isn't fairy tail a dark guild? Nvm even thought if it happens to be it. A cannot fight two persons at once, I might as well just go on with and maybe interrogate them." She blushed when he kissed her hand but she quickly pulled it away as it kinda felt disturbing. "I'm just gonna go with plain fried fish." She gently answers.

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 2:08 am

"Eh!? We offered you to come because we felt bad! We came to eat with Ophelia!" Tito stood on the table pointing at Yazuki. As they began talking, all Zeno wanted to do was eat, after all that's what they came to do, "Lets Eat!" Zeno yelled as Tito continuously nodded.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 2:14 am

"Well, knowing how you guys eat I couldn't let this poor girl go broke. She seems to sweet for that." He looked her way, remembering how she had looked at him when he kissed her hand. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, m'lady. I am just trying to be polite." He looked at her with a reassuring smile. She seemed to be uneasy, and that is far from what he wanted. "Besides, you need to be nice. Our guild doesn't have the best reputation right now." He ripped into the bread in front of him, buttering it and chowing down. "Heard way too many rumors about what your guild did during this past year. I just joined because of Takumi being in the guild. If my brother wasn't in Fairy Tail, I would be staying away."

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 2:19 am

her ears were alert. "Hmm so what's with the Fairy Tail?" She asked after a waitress just have delivered the food. "I'm not interfering with anything, I just want to know." She smiled at them directly while looking really intently at the exceed.

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Arz 22nd January 2017, 2:23 am

After hearing Ophelia's question, Zeno's expression had changed to a serious one. "Tch, I recently heard about it when I joined the guild. The magic council claimed us as a dark guild for harboring a little girl with a split personality, Fairy Tail is nothing like a Dark guild. In fact they lead the dark on the path to the light." Zeno replied to Ophelia's question with a softer tone than his usual loudmouth.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 22nd January 2017, 2:28 am

"Some things went down like Zeno said," Yazuki pointed out. "In a way i have to thank my lucky stars though. If problems weren't caused, I would have never found my brother. We aren't dark. Not really. Our intentions seem honest enough. I am still guarded though, you never now." Their food had arrived, and it smelled delicious. "Now its up in the air as to what is going on. We are apparently rebuilding the guild hall like i said earlier. Which means we are making amends with the Council."

Props to Marshy

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by popcutefrenzy 22nd January 2017, 2:32 am

"Oh it's good to hear that." Ophelia didn't know what to say as she thinks that she have made them feel uncomfortable. "I'm so sorry for asking, I promise I'll pay for all the bills so don't worry about paying it Yazuki." She tried to smile in hope of livening them.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 27th January 2017, 10:31 pm

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. The whole of Fiore is abuzz with misinformation and hearsay. Zeno here eats like a bottomless pit. I can't let my pal here eat you out of your earnings." He looked at the girl puzzled. She seemed to think she was offending them, and he wanted to ensure this wasn't the case.

"Just give us some good company. After all, Zeno here is my pal. He can be a bit of a rambunctious kid but i love this lil guy." He looked over at Tito. "And he happens to be a wonder too. They have potential. I probably didn't need to go all out though, the forest has a burnt patch of trees now." Yazuki laughed a little and looked at Ophelia. She didn't run from his advances, but she wasn't responding either. At least he could be himself for the moment

Props to Marshy

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:05 am