Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 4th June 2013, 7:15 pm

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 1332242

These are the words
    THAT I WROTE FOR YOU

Once Ren hears about Savage Skull's search for an artifact, she would clench her fists. Those degenerates would attack a whole city filled with innocent people for a simple object? Ren's eyes would burn with a fire of pure hatred. She would think back when Chelvaric came over to her old house which she shared with Heero and Nightken. He seemed very sweet and kind. How could someone like him join such a terrible guild. I guess everyone has different faces behind a mask they wear around company.

Ren would stumble back into reality when Leonard grabs her roughly by the shoulders. She wouldn't be scared, rather strangely intrigued. She would listen intently. "That's why I'm glad you're back. Come, I'll be showing you something." Ren would raise an eyebrow to this statement as she watches Leonard make his way to the basement. Ren would be on her feet, quickly falling behind as she's always wondered what was in the basement, but never really checked since it was off-limits. "Hopefully it's interesting!" She would say teasingly as she reached the stairs leading to the basement.

lucie from btn

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th June 2013, 9:57 pm

WIELDING BLADE AND LIGHT,
    I shall not fail!

The basement was dark and was only lit up by torches. The stairs ran long as they delved deeper into the basement. They were about to enter parts that were forbidden to everyone except the master. At the end of the stone staircase was a wooden floor and a door made of steel. Almost like a vault door, but instead of the normal circular ones, this was rectangular. The door hand no knob nor lock. Only a simple lacrima with Fairy Tail's guild crest on it. Leonard placed his hand on it and seemingly identified his magic. And therefore the vault opened and as it did, a radiant light came out. When the door was fully opened, the light slowly faded away, revealing thousand of old scrolls. In the middle of the room was a pedestal that held a floating scroll. Leonard held the scroll and turned around to face Ren while he held it carefully "This place is a library containing the old Fairy Tail magic. Each scroll houses a single spell. If you look above, the room itself is illuminated by three scrolls. And those scrolls contains Fairy Law, Glitter, and Sphere. The three greatest Fairy Spells." he said seriously sounding as he wishes to emphasize the great gravity of the situation. He then looked down upon the scroll that held. "This scroll contains Fairy Link. A spell that links all those bearing our guilds insignia. And it requires certain powers similar to a God: God Slaying. he then placed the scroll on Ren's hands and continued "You are not powerful enough to use it in its full potential. And what I ask of you is dangerous Ren: Will you use Fairy Link now and help us?"he asked with the compassionate and humble manner.

CREATED BY FONG FROM BTN, DEDICATED TO RIMY!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 60684_s
    (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th June 2013, 12:33 am

'Take this!'
    It all happened in a flash before Frederick, he saw Mari coming at him. Shooting herself forwards while she uses a fire blast from out her elbow as a propulsion to dash forwards. With her fist all surrounded by the burning flames of a dragon slayer.
    And then the moment happened, her fist clashed with Frederick. It hit him in horizontal way, feeling it scraping against his chest.
    The next moment he felt his entire body crashing into a hard exterior. Mari's punch hit him that hard that he flew ten meters back into the stone promenade that surrounded the park. Where Frederick could see the broken parts from the tiles and bricks fly arround him.
    'How.. how can this be.. how can my cause be countered by someone like her...cecilia'

'Frederick! Your research will still be there after we have visited the town meeting' a soft gentle voice spoke behind the book Frederick was holding in front of his face. An big anime sweat drop appeared on Frederick's head as he started to look up from behind his book, he could see the lower edges of a yellow victorian dress. Fist that were put in the sides of a small waist, and on top of that pretty face that tried to look stern at Frederick.
    As usual Frederick had lost track of time, and his beautiful fiancee Cecilia had to find him again. Frederick looked at the brunette trying to keep a serious face, but started to burtst out in laughing.
    'I.. I am sorry' he said while laughing 'but you just can't be serious'
    Cecilia started to laugh too, and reached out with her hand down towards Frederick. 'you got to stop teasing my like that. Now come one we have a meeting to attend...'

The memory ended as Frederick grabbed her hand, and he noticed that he was reaching for the sky with his arm in real life. As if he was really there once again.
    'What.. am I doing. I can't fail her.'

Frederick stood slowly up from the rubble, ignoring the damage all around him. Or his cloak that was torn or scorching at some of the edges. His dark aura intensified and wiped off some blood on his mouth with the edge of his arm. The he dissappeared leaving only a vague fading black mist.
    Only to appear right before Mari, only a mere step between them. He could smell the sweat from the battle. Her clothes scorching. He himself was almost covered in his own dark aura that was as black as the night. And he reached out for her grabbing her throat with one hand. And raising her a few inches from the ground.
    While his voice shouted towards her, a hollow sound but still strong.
    'I will drain you dry, I won't let you or anyone of your guild put and end to this! I will corrupt everything i see in order to destroy the veil between the living and the death! I will bring her back!!
    He started to activate his soul absorption spell, draining her from her life force and energy.
    'Now.. surrender your soul to me'

ooc: i hope this attack is okay. technicaly i can't do it. But i had to do something dramatic so that daichi can show up. And i didn't want to use my b rank spells yet. If not just let me know,

Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 5th June 2013, 2:52 am

It all happened fast. Airships exploding, magic flying everywhere, and the agonizing cry of the mages who have fallen in battle. Daichi saw them all in the cliff he stood on with Ken alongside him still gripping on his leg. "Daichi... is this the end... of Magnolia?" Instead of answering, Daichi simply stomped the leg that Ken was holding on, as if he was letting him know that he said something wrong. "Magnolia isn't like any ordinary town we've been to. It's the home of Fairy Tail, and if anyone tries to mess with our home, there's no way they're getting out alive. There's no way anyone can put it to rubble. No way." After saying that, the dragon slayer stepped forward, his eyes scanning the things that were happening. He was looking for an opportunity to strike. However, there was one thing that caught his eye - a battle in South Gate Park which was just near the cliff he stood on. A battle between fire and darkness.

The person who used fire had some kind of scent - something that says that the person isn't like any other person. It was the scent of a dragon slayer. Daichi was greatly intrigued by this so he jumped down the cliff, landing with his right knee on the ground. He wanted to see that dragon slayer just because his instincts tell him to and he knew that he must follow them. As he jogged to the place where the scent was, Daichi passed by knocked out bodies of the mages he defeated, soaked wet and surrounded with bruises caused by his powerful spell. Some of them gripped on their arms and legs as if their bones were broken, something which Daichi simply grinned on. One of them tried to get up but the young slayer ran his boot on his face, bringing the dark mage back to unconsciousness. "Daichi... why did you go down all of a sudden?" Said Ken who wasn't able to catch up to Daichi, slowly climbing down the cliff with his eyes wide open as if he's incredibly stressed. He afraid that he might get hurt if he tried the same thing Daichi did, jumping off the cliff. "Ken... I smell something unusual. And for some reason, something's telling me to follow that scent." After saying that, Daichi signaled Ken to follow him as he ran to the South Gate Park.

When the young slayer approached the scene, he was surprised to see a girl punching a guy with a burning fist which made it obvious that she was the person who had the dragon slayer scent. The flames she produced didn't seem to look like any ordinary flame produced by your normal flame magic. She also had an exceed partner with her, something that all dragon slayers have in common. She seemed to be a mage of Fairy Tail as well since there were no other people in this town other than those dark mages. The attack she did to the guy seemed to look like a finishing blow, but the dark mage he's seeing now isn't like any dark mage he met before. He has a high amount of magical pressure around him, something that made Daichi pretty uncomfortable even though he was far from the mage.

After the girl landed the powerful fist, the man managed to get up. His cloak was torn in their edges but the dark mage looked like he still has the will to fight. Daichi didn't want to interfere with their fight so he decided to keep watching with Ken shuddering beside him due to the magical presence the two mages had. However, before Daichi could even enjoy watching the fight, the guy said something about not letting them stop his cause. He also said something about bringing 'her' back, though the young slayer shouldn't worry about this. What he started worrying about is that the girl who seemed to be a dragon slayer is about to get her soul drained. Daichi will never let the guy continue his act, knowing that the girl is a member of his guild. Even though he doesn't know her, she's still part of his family, a family Daichi vowed to protect with all his might.

'Now.. surrender your soul to me' The dark mage said as he started activating his spell which prompted Daichi to come out of his cover and go for the save. If he doesn't, the girl's life will be put to danger. "I won't let you do that!" The water dragon slayer shouted with a bloodthirsty tone as if he's about to go in for the kill, with Ken, his exceed partner, staying behind and cheering for his friend. "Yeah, he wouldn't let you do that, idiot!" Ken acted pretty brave knowing that Daichi's gonna cover him if the dark mage decides to attack him due to his silly words. After that, Daichi turned his arms into water and pressurized them, taking the form of a dragon's wings. "Wings..." Daichi took a quick step forward, lunging at Lord Frederick with all his might with his mind set in pushing the dark mage away from the fire dragon slayer. "...of the Water Dragon!"

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 5th June 2013, 7:58 am

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 1332242

These are the words
    THAT I WROTE FOR YOU

Ren would reach the bottom of the stairs to what seemed to be a large rectangular metallic door. Much like a bank's vault would have. She wondered what there could be behind it. She saw Leonard place his hand upon a lacrima that seemed to respond to his magic. Sounds of metal grinding and locks unlocking could be heard as the metallic door slid open, bright light pouring out of the room, blinding Ren momentarily. She blinks away blindness as the light subsides. The sight before her was one that left her speechless. It was beautiful and amazing. She's never seen anything like it.

Behind the large metallic door lies a giant library. Rows upon rows of scrolls. Ren wanted to just sit there and read them all. All the years of knowledge within it's pages. There were three scrolls that emitted their proper light. That's odd... Ren thought to herself. Scrolls emitting their own light. And it seemed that the blinding light that escaped from this room was those three scrolls. Ren heard Leonard say something about a new Fairy spell that links those in the guild, but Ren was too amazed by all this. She fell back into reality just in time. "You are not powerful enough to use it in its full potential. And what I ask of you is dangerous Ren: Will you use Fairy Link now and help us?" Ren looked at Leonard with sparkling eyes. "Of course I will"

lucie from btn

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 5th June 2013, 3:37 pm

Leaving Max to only be on the sidelines and watch from afar, seeing Mari stand up against this Dark Mage. He didn't understand how she was going to show him what she meant, fighting someone who is stronger then ones self will always end in failure and even death. And to him, he thought it was pointless, then again. As he watched Mari shout toward Fredrick and shoot at him with her fist engulfed in that burning flame, what made it rage was a mystery to him. The punch connected, with Max's eyes widening from the sight of Fredrick being sent like a cannonball outward and into the wall crumbling down upon him. His heart jumped in excitement and a small smirk grew on his face, without him knowing it. Soon after though Fredrick rose from the rubble like a reborn zombie and a dark aura grew around him that brought shiver's down Max's spine, and his face pale.

Mari's face didn't flinch as she struck Fredrick's chest and watched as he was shoot back into the wall. But as she watched him climb out of the rubble, she became serious once more, knowing that the battle wasn't over and not anytime soon, with the dark aura rising around his body. Within a second his body appeared before Mari's and a surprised face popped up and as she looked up to him. Grabbing her throat and lifting her into the air, she grabbed his arm directly applying the flaming torrent onto his body and burning his arm as she gasped for air.

"I will drain you dry, I won't let you or anyone of your guild put and end to this! I will corrupt everything i see in order to destroy the veil between the living and the death! I will bring her back!!"

Shouted Fredrick in Mari's face as he started to use some sort of magic that slowly started to drain both magic and life force from her body. Her face turned into rage, showing her teeth clenching against each other and her hands tightening onto his arm, but he probably could tell that she was losing strength. "RELEASE ME! YOU PATHETIC BAG OF FLESH! I'LL DEFEAT THIS SO CALLED DARK MAGE!" Shouted a voice from within her head, making Mari's eye's widen and slowly turn into eyes of regret. She hoped that this wouldn't have come to a choice of using what she's longing to conceal. "Looks like I have no cho...." She said in a low tone before bringing her focus onto Fredrick's right leg. Max was there attached to Fredrick, gnawing at it."RELEASE HER! RELEASE MARI NOW!" He shouted as he quickly opened and fiercely closed it shut, hoping it would do something. Mari grew a small smile and looked back toward Fredrick, who's attention wasn't on them anymore.

"I won't let you do that!"

Within a blink of an eye, Fredrick disappeared from sight and the grip was gone from her neck. "Roar....of the Water Dragon!" A voice could be heard from their side. As Mari dropped back to her feet, she grabbed Max's collar who was also surprised from Fredrick's disappearance and jumped backward. Watching as the mysterious "Hero" joined in the fight and missed his chance at striking Fredrick who left in the nick of time. Following this man was a small animal as well, who seemed to be a deer. Both Mari and Max looked at each other with confused faces before coming to the same conclusion. "Dragon Slayer!?" They said at the same moment.

Mari punched her fists together and a large smile grew on her face. Not really knowing who this man was or where he got this magic, she at this moment didn't care. "Hey, Lets get rid of this guy. He's plotting something nasty for Mangolia. I haven't found out what though." She spoke toward the man. With Max beside her, his ears sprung up after she finished."Your just going to fight along side this guy without knowing who he is!" He shouted at her furiously. Mari smiled at him and looked back at the man. "Can't you smell that?" "The smell of sweat, musk, and alcohol..." Max quickly replied with a emotionless face. "That's the smell of our guild! He's family!" Silence filled Max as his face fell into his palm. "I see... very well then. If you trust him, so shall I." They turned their attention back to the mysterious duo.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 1075957Magic(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th June 2013, 11:18 pm

Daemon smirked as he slipped back into the shadows with his wolves and body doubles and slipped his head out of one of the leader of the Dark mages shadow as two of the wolves slipped out of the shadows from within the ally ways while the body doubles carefully slipped out behind the dark mages as moved cacasuly"That damn Rune knight where did he go ? "

Daemon grinned savagely as he continued to slip out of the shadow then moved silently as he and the four body doubles slipped behind the four dark mages in front of them and each of the body doubles as well as daemon quickly plunged a katana into their back then then Daemon ordered the four shadows wolves to attack the remaining three mages with ruthless fury by attacking their legs then pulls them to the ground then jumps at their jugular veins clamping down with vile fury As Daemon and the four body doubles struck the four Dark mages with perfect symmetry by using the shadow sword technique called x shadow slash and impaling shadows Daemon slashes the leader of the Dark mages across the chest then as he falls backwards Daemon takes control of all four of their shadows and creates a bed of spikes for them to die on.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th June 2013, 1:11 am

With a nod and a sigh, Leonard was assured that Ren will do her best, it would seem that she was destined to wield Fairy Link as the first - and so far, the only God Slayer to name Fairy Tail their home. The two of them went out of the vault after their conversation inside and locked it once more. He then turned around and spoke to Ren "I will leave you here with the scroll Ren. Be sure to study it well so you can use safely." Then Leonard's eyes widened as he felt something that he could not understand. A certain surge of power maybe? A disturbance to natural flow of life? Someone close in danger? He was not certain. However, he was certain that it was something incredibly evil and/or dangerous. "Ren, I must leave you now, I fear something terrible is happening." he added sounding incredibly worried because of the thought that lingers in his mind due to what he had felt. And so with haste, he walked up the stairs.

Roughly 2 minutes passed and the view to be seen was the hall's door to the basement. And Leonard came through it opening it with force that would normally destroy it. However, it had been reinforced and the force the Leonard exert to it was more than enough to send it back and close it again. Leonard stopped just outside of the guild and saw that the situation is going grim. From the movement in the streets that he saw, he assumed that the Dark Mages have begun to make their way to the Cathedral. Not only that, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened as he saw the air ship under attack. Though he can still feel the presence of his five paladins on board with Neko and the others, he could not help but worry for them.

Furthermore, he heard a voice nearby, a scream to be precise he turned to where he heard it and immediately ran towards it.

On his way there, scores of bodies of Dark Mages would be seen lying around and at the end of it all, he saw Raina exhausted and being beaten by the last Dark Mage standing among the others she knocked out. He was stunned for he could not fathom the sight.

The view focused on Raina and the Dark Mage seeing the action in slow motion as Raina was blown back and towards the ground. From her eyes the victor grinned and and raised his weapon. He was about to strike her down but Leonard interfered, beheading the man. In great agony, Leonard would be panting but this was not seen at all by Raina. Her eyes were closed, knocked out.

Letting loose of the blade, he knelt beside Raina and held her in his arm. Shaking her a bit to see if she would wake but to no avail. With a sigh Leonard held her closer. His eye could not be seen as it was covered by the shade of his hair. However, it is obvious that he was crying due to the tears running down on his face with four drops falling on Raina's.

He stood up carrying her walking slowly towards the hall with his face still covered. When they arrived, he laid her down on his favorite table and looked at her for mere moments. "This is all their fault... Why... Why must they do such a thing for a cause so small and incomprehensible? These beasts have ruined many lives..." the view would then switch, first to the danger in the airship, to the trouble with Marielle, Daichi and Mari's fight with Frederik, and then back to Leonard and Raina.

He left her inside the hall, as he gently closed its doors. Looking up, his eyes can now be seen, eyes that were so fierce and intense, eyes that are obviously going to kill.

"...AND BECAUSE OF THAT! THEY MUST BE ELIMINATED LIKE THE BEASTS THEY ARE! AAARRRGGHGGHHH!!" his sentence ended their with a loud cry of battle. He raged with power as he was equipped with his wings, the Heart of the Sky Dragon, and the Lightning Stirrer. He flew low as he headed for the Cathedral so that he can eliminate any in his path. He was like an arrow piercing through the air. One hundred Dark Mages fell to his weapons when he had arrived in the Cathedral. There were still a considerable number around him, but Leonard made sure that he will leave no trace of them. Leonard Dragonbane, has been unleashed...

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 6th June 2013, 3:10 am

The dark mage opened his eyes, though he still didn't had the energy to get up because of the paralysis spell that was casted on him, the sight of what he was seeing was what really freezed him on the ground.
    A little girl wlaked before him, a bright ble Fairytail guild sign was planted on her hand and a sense of victory covered her, but, there was nothing heroic about it.
    Yes! she is a little girl, a little girl with blood on her blade that she got from severly injuring a Rune knight, a little girl with a pained and crazy smirk, a little girl with a huge murderous aura.
    ------

'tap' 'tap' 'tap' Marielle's shoes sounded in the empty streets of Magnolia.
    "Empty, Empty, Empty" she recited "just like my heart that is empty"
    she cackled loudly, when she heard footstrps behind. "Or not"
    she said, raising her blade to face yet another opponent.
    "Ebony!" she sccreamed in fake enthisiasm as she looked at her guildmate through the tip of her blade.

Marielle freezed.

She's my sister" Her thoughts wandered. " This isn't right. I can't hurt my family

A picture of her deceased teacher flashed in her mind.

No! This is right. She's a mage just like me... She wouldn't be able to give life back... She'll only have the power to take it away

"I..." she began "Have... No family!!" Marielle ran towards Ebony preparing to attack, when suddenly a weird figure floated in the scene, attacking Marielle..
    It was so powerful, that it made Marielle fly to a nearby building. With a lot of deep wounds and gashes, Marielle would've passed out, but if it wasn't for her anger- "If this is one nosy mage" then she wouldn't have the will to get up and heal herself.
    "With the miracles of the sky" she weakly chanted over herself. "I regain your strength" and she stood up good as new.

A wraith has stopped an unfortunate fight between 2 sisters by guild, but his real bloddy intention is not as favourable as his appearance.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 2m82r0i
    Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 6th June 2013, 4:02 am

The sound echoed of a swift blast of razor-sharp wind, cutting through the air relentlessly, and it threatened to sever them both. At the thought of the other skillfully dodging it, she could only bite down on a lip as her senses came to -anxious, alert with a foot back, ready for a swing to the left in an attempt to dodge the enemy's attack. Then Wing felt the pressure of a back thudding against her with her own legs submitting to the force of it, having her fumblingly stumble over to a side.

"Wha-?"

The blood that trickled listlessly down the mage's shoulder gave a sense of dread and a slight sensation of self-folly on Wing's behalf. She was petrified somewhat, eyes wide in a daze as she watched the wounded male shoot a torrent of bullets, simultaneously without falter. There was Wing's initiative to throw offense and in her case in the form of an explosive taste of retaliation, if it weren't for the paces of each attack that left no space for a reasonable comeback from her. She didn't want to think of the effects of a possible miss, or worse, their opponent using her attack to his advantage.

It caused a shiver, for some reason.

Wing gave a low breath, hugging her fingers in a fist as her ally (why wouldn't he be?) threw a sword, never missing a beat in his aims towards the supposedly form changing cat. A voice was screaming in her head, 'DO IT!' it told her, fueling her want, the alien feeling of spell-need. It didn't occur to her once that she'd openly want to attack, insistent, ruthless, and harsh. The thought bore into her mind and it flamed about like a self-made fire. And in all honesty, one side accepted it with a wide smile of pride, the other in a state of pure denial.

The sword only comes to hit space, flying past cat with such ease. Wing eyed him in caution, and possibly in interest of his next move. Perhaps it was out of her excuse in finding an opening for her own assault, but it definitely wasn't anything other than anticipation brewing in the circles of her irises. Her head moved to a burst of bright light, suddenly, and blinked back at her loss of vision. Then a hard clash of metal replaced it, against the palm of the cyan's hand.

Amazed? Maybe, Wing just pulled a smile, just a small one, barely, to it.

Wing felt a sting of pain weave between her hands, like needles digging into her skin. She opened her hands slowly, slightly dulling her attention towards the fight before her. Tiny red marks drew crescent shapes on her palms, and some were deep enough to cut through and pave a way for small drops of blood to trickle down. Probably from her own anxiety and restlessness, but Wing didn't seem to throw in a single centimeter of worry. She brushed it down her skirt, ignoring the way it tarnished the white so badly.

When she did manage to pull herself back to the world around her, it felt like a second of finality to the fighting. Though she knew what to expect, she was slightly disappointed that she didn't catch so much of a glimpse. To this Wing laughed, mutely, knowing it was out of her own doing, anyway.

He dropped his sword, metal against hard stone, and it rang back into her ears as a signal of conclusion, "You were going to hit my ally. Wrong move."

Wing blinked, once, twice, letting herself sink into gratitude. She smiled, against the odds her gut was telling her. Wing wanted to believe it ended, so much to a point that the voice in her head stopped screaming, no longer a hindrance. She'd have wanted to blurt something, maybe a thank you, a proper one at the very least, and she opened her mouth to do so, only to fall short to a loud crash.

“Sky Demon Slasher and Sky Demon Tail!”

Wing stood up, frightened? Vigilant? She didn't know, she just needed to stand as she watched a wall crumble. Wing draw back effortlessly from the falling material, however shredding a part of her clothes that covered her shoulder. She coughed at the dust that scattered after the blast, "I need to-"

Timing was essential, Wing noted, eyes wide as she spun in another direction, a swirling tail trying to wrap itself around her body. It came in a cloud of dust, and if she hadn't been so keen to look forward...Wing felt her blood pulsing through her, hastily at the success of her evading skills. Wing caged her voice in her throat, as mere words weren't necessary in determining her thoughts.

- - - - -

"You really need to stop that fear of yours," Her master said, her eyes glistening as she tapped a book on Wing's head.

Altair fingered the rim of her cup, the scent of hot tea flowing through her nose, "You should be afraid of what would happen if you let that fear of fighting get to you."

Wing blinked in confusion, joining her mentor for a break in their training, "Eh? What's that?"

"Death. Fear death. It's worse than anything."

Altair's blood shot eyes bore a message that day, and she made sure of that, starring cold and hard into her apprentice's weary eyes. "No one cannot fear the end."

- - - - -

Her body spun around, and Wing stared back at the enemy. She probably looked like an idiot, of something similar, with all the dust on her cheeks and hair and the impression of her lack of initiative. But her eyes reflected what she wanted, and on the behalf of her will, her soul, the epitome of life and her master, Wing slid a hand up. Her fingers were mashed together tightly, and it shoots up to the sky outstretched.

"Heaven Breakdown."

A circle grew from a light yellow ray beneath the ground where the cat stood. The ground beneath him spurred in a noise, and it swiftly crumbled beneath as gravity took a toll. It pulled everything down, forcibly with a loud crash. Wing prayed, crossed her fingers and hoped for the better end of the stick.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i n(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Star2b a t t l e (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Star2c h a r a c t e r(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Star2m a g i c (EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Star2p e t
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 
    Lineage : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - The Emperor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 6th June 2013, 4:08 am

Verge walked on each building he passed, and felt a strange disturbance in the air. He can sense something rather... sinister. He walked past a bakery when a strange aura can be felt behind him. He looked back, and saw nothing. He resumed his walk around, hoping that there is a civilian who needs to be rescued. In a split second, he was ambushed by a Savage Skull member. "Augh!!!" he cried out loud. "Damnit... Damn you... ALL!!!" He slammed the ground with his fist. "I see you did not regret on betraying Savage Skull, hmm?" "Blast you, Nin!" He unsheathed his dual swords and charges at him. "Tsk. Amateur swords. Secret Ninjutsu Technique: Tunnel!" By doing a hand gesture, the Savage Skull member sank to the ground in a second. Verge paused. "I hate that ninja..." he said to himself. Then, he can feel a faint aura behind him. "Peek-a-boo!" The ninja kicked him very hard. Verge was kicked to the wall, and the wall as destroyed. "Blast... you..." "If you don't want to be killed, I suggest you rejoin Savage Skull." "I'D RATHER DIE THAN JOIN YOUR DEVIOUS GUILD!" "Suit yourself." The ninja pulled out a blade, and after some time, he stabbed Verge. He coughed blood as he was stabbed by him. As the blade was pulled out, Verge fell to the ground. The ninja left him out in the cold.

"I... Failed you... I failed you all..." his vision blurs, and his eyes started closing. He is bleeding, and much blood is lost. In time, he will die. His eyes closed, and unconscious. His heart still beating, Verge thought of the days he was most happy with. Is this... the end of me? after awhile, he regained his strength and collected much of his magic power. I WILL NOT DIE IN THIS WAR! his eyes opened, with the color of checkered white and black.

The Emperor of Races... he stood up slowly. His body started glowing bright.

The King of Speed... his wound healed slightly, and the light's color turned from yellow to black and white.

The Swift Bionic...

And with a loud cry, he chanted.

===GRAND PRIX EMPEROR===

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMDzJWT4TqAjxppW0SWmHS0t-RpvJzh3_Kl6qNyJvA8WL1cU6u

The bright light slowly faded, as a man in a clad of metallic armor appeared. The decals of the armor give an instinct characteristic of what he is capable of. He chased the ninja with a speed of light, kicking him fast and dragging him on a cliff. "WHA-" the ninja did a hand gesture before they could reach the cliff. "Secret Ninju-" "Oh shut your trap, bitch." He slammed the ninja to the ground, causing him to cancel his spell. Verge continued to drag him to the cliff. "Who-WHO ARE YOU?!""I am the ghost currently haunting you for the rest of your life." he responded. He threw the ninja in mid-air, and jumped onto the ninja. "SONIC BLADES!!!" he glided in mid-air as his hands turned to which seemed to be sharp blades.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWbyWLzssmKgQyxD4GhCTfvT0MkP-XpO8cdFq3zo1ZEO6bLyGi

He attacked the ninja while in mid-air, and as they dropped, Verge safely landed on the ground. The ninja held on to the cliff before he could fall from his misery. "HELP ME!" "Nobody ain't gonna help ya now." He stomped his heavy metal foot on the hand. The ninja fell off of the cliff.

Distance left for the Grand Prix Emperor: 400 Km

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Verge_caller_s_signature_by_docoverbuild-d5zms4g
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th June 2013, 6:29 am

CODE:
    NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS
    I never was a boy with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when the sun goes down, I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You are the night, while I am your day.

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko sat I a chair and yawned as they flew up close to the cathedral. The only person to show up was Tori. She had some trouble gettin on bored so neko sent one of the five paladins to help her up on the ship. Neko hugged tori when she got on.

Its nice someone's still kicking! We still have work to do though so don't get to comfy in the chair. You three we more then likely will become a target for the higher up dark mages so use your Holy Shield to protect the ship.Your rank and skill should prove useful against dark mages.

Three of the paladins went to the lower deck and formed a triangle and began to chant. A gold light surrounded the three of them. Neko grinned as a thick golden light surrounded the ship. Once the paladins saw the light they nodded and went back to there posts. They had been flying along for quite sometime. Neko gave tori a brief over view on how he had gotten the ship and why he was flying it. The was a slight pause. Then as if the world around them exploded the whole ship rocked. Then a few seconds later neko almost passed out from what he saw. The shield had began to crack. There was another boom and the shield shattered. Neko was quick to move and speak.

Paladins! Now I want another-~~!

The ship had taken a full blow. The ship shuddered and took a jolt towards the ground. Neko threw a few switches and barked out a few orders and the ship was stable again. Neko relaxed for a bit then looked around at the cameras surrounding the ship. For the most part they had all been destroyed but one of them that was still working caught a glimpse of a dark Mage overflowing with rage.

There! I want all cannons including the main focused on that Mage. I want all five paladins to combine there holy strikes with the cannons. Where gonna knock this Mage off the face of the planet!

They all looked at him worried. But sir... A nuke for one enemy? that alone could take a hue chunk of the city with it as well.

I don't care! That Mage is capable of taking us out along with this ship. That wouldn't be very good for us or any of the other fairy tail mages. If we don't take care of it now that leaves the other mages to deal with the Mage. I doubt that any of them would be at to take the Mage. All of our other strongest members have more important things and foes to deal with. It will also take a few other mages along with it. Fire those cannons now before the ship is attacked again and blown to pieces!

They all looked at each other and shrugged. They decided it wouldn't be that bad after all. They all walked to the front of the ship. Golden circles formed infront of the cannons. There was a slight pause then the ship jolted as the power nuke left the ship. Neko was going to ready a other attack but the power of the explosion pushed the ship a great distance away from the initial impact point. It took neko a bit to stand but he stood up with a grin

heh at least they won't follow us. Is everyone els alri-..

Nekos eyes widend. There was a power he felt. He knew who it was but the fact the power was this high! Neko began to shake.

This battle is as good as won now..... Someone pissed off Leonard.

Neko sat there shivering at the thought of what was about to come. Whatever it was... The dark mages where in for it.

notes,

lyrics from the pretty reckless's make me wanna die.

template by DARKEE of BTN.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Lichborne
    Lichborne

Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Oblivion Alliance/Savage Skulls

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Devourer
    Second Skill: Death Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 6th June 2013, 11:29 am

The wraiths of the Lichborne adorned the streets of the formerly beautiful Magnolia Town in the blood of Rune Knights. Scorch marks were left up and down the streets still pulsating with the residue of the dark eldritch energies. Flower shops, toy stores, food stands and playgrounds once teeming with life and happiness only a few hours ago are now torn down, run ragged, covered in the blood of innocents. The wraiths were slaying anyone who was unlucky enough to fall into their sights.

Lichborne sat in his throne at the Savage Skull's base. Waiting, contemplating, planning his next moves. He was viewing the battle from the eyes of the wraiths, he also had his trusted pet the Reaper King waiting alongside the rest of his centipede army underneath the town. Lichborne was distracted for a moment when he felt the presence of someone he hadn't felt since he was stuck in his dream. A massive surge of magical energy was felt through all the wraiths. This was a very powerful mage the battle would be turned in the enemies favor and Lichborne would lose most of his forces if this wasn't addressed.

Back in Magnolia town the wraiths were stopped, standing inanimate as Lichborne was deciding what to do. Onlooking survivors looked in fear from their hiding spots, the wraiths that were just killing all in their paths had just stopped. After only a minute passed the wraiths began to once again move. The joined together and started to move in a circle. They opened what one would imagine to be their mouths and let out soul curdling screams. Within the circle formed by the wraiths the ground began to turn black and started to seem as if it were boiling. A figure began to rise out of the blackness, as it fully emerged the wraiths closed the circle on it and disappeared into it.

Laughter. What filled the air next was laughter.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 9ULyD33

Some survivors began to run.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 C76b4Zc

Some began to charge him.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 HwzZk0M

The rest were just frozen with fear.

Lichborne began to walk toward his target, he seeked to meet him face to face. As he walked he was being surrounded by rune knights, upon getting intel of his arrival on the battlefield they sought to set up a perimeter to capture or eliminate him. They were being helped by a few of Fairy Tail's remaining mages. Lichborne wasn't surprised by this, he just didn't care. When he came across the a roadblock with at least fifty rune knights surrounding him. "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" Lichborne complied. "You have been found guilty of countless crimes. Surrender or we'll resort to deadly force, you are completely surrounded. You have no chance of getting away."

Lichborne began to laugh. "Fool, I have existed for millennia, it is impossible for you to comprehend what I am! The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!" Lichborne raise his arms and skulls began to fly toward the soldiers. They immediately began to rot, their bodies deteriorating from necrosis. Upon seeing this the other men began to lose morale seeing their comrades rot and die in front of them. Lichborne stepped into the shadows and emerged on the other side of the blockade. Upon emerging from the shadows he screamed and even more men dropped down the ground, blood pouring from their ears. The men broke rank this was magic they'd never been trained for, magic they'd never even heard of before. They were clamoring, running over each to get away. Lichborne ignored them once they did this and began to continue to his target.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 6qi8tGH

12/2/12 [04:21:52] @ Zeno : I will not expose my back to backstabbing
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th June 2013, 2:02 pm

Mari struggled to escape Frederick's grip, that slowly drained her magic while replenishing his. He could see her face in agony, trying to resist him. Although the draining made sure he would regain some of strength Frederick himself didn't find any pleasure in this. He never did, but killing someone was just nothing more then an obstacle for his goals. His goal to find a way to bring back Cecilia from the death. Frederick took a deep breath readying himself for he was about to speak, planning on saying something as a farewell to the dragon slayer. Until something unexpected happened.

"I won't let you do that!"

§Wings.... of the Water Dragon!!'

Frederick looked up and saw a huge spout of water coming right at him. Quickly responding to this attack he jumped several meters backwards. Only to see the attack landing on the spot he just escaped.
    'what, another dragon slayer'
    Next to Mari a man and a small creature had appeared staring intensely at Frederick. Both of them bearing the crest of Fairy Tail as well. Mari started to talk to her cat creature and then to the fairy tail mage. While Frederick just stared at them figuring out what to do, his mouth showed a slight sign of being annoyed with the sudden appearance of the new slayer. Frederick thought of responding to the arrival of the mage but he was already passed words. For him there was now only one option, to face them head one and make sure they both would find their demise.
    He suddenly dashed forwards leaving nothing more then lingering black mist. All while he summoned two black whips consisting of dark magic along side his arms ready to strike, he landed rapidly right between the two mages. Looking at each one of them from the corner of his eyes.
    'Now let's put this to an end shall we...'

Then a clash began, Frederick swinging his dark whips towards their bodies and throats. Lashing out at them, striking them anyway possible. While the two dragon slayer responded in the same way. Each one of them evading or taking the attacks head on and landing hits on the other. Fire against darkness, darkness against water. Fire and water against darkness. Three elements that never should have met. But it seemed that no one could get a foothold here, the moment Frederick had wrapped a whip around someones throat and swung him to the ground he would be hit by fire the next moment.
    This skirmish kept on going several minutes, an eternity for those who watched. While it felt nothing more then mere moments for the three mages. It continued till Frederick had lashed out with his whips right into the ground in front of him. But he missed them both.
    'What!!'
    The dragon slayers had eluded the last attack and found an opening. The both jumped at him at the same time only to hit him with a simultaneously punch of both elements.
    For a second everything stopped. The dragon slayer hanging in the air while punching Frederick. Whom in turn looked shocked. Then it all moved forwards, the two elements that landed into Frederick, sending him flying all the way back into the nearest tree.

The tree crumbled loudly by the impact, leaving nothing more then a broken tree with Frederick laying between the stump and the branches that had fallen down. Gasping for air after being hit by a fatal blow.
    'How.. can this be.. I can't...Cecilia forgive...me'
    He spoke barely, he was out of breath. Pain was felt over his entire body, his cloak torn and scorched. Holes cut in it by water attacks. Frederick just couldn't believe it, all his work was for nothing. The promise he took while kneeling at her grave nothing more then the other failed attempts he had made during his quest.
    Then something happened, something Frederick didn't see coming. A sudden sick and twisted feeling was to be felt all over town. And increasing dark feeling, as if there were screams of agony to be heard faintly in the distance. He this feeling, he had felt it before.

Lichborne had arrived

And with it, shouts raised above the town. Chanting the lich's name, the mages of Savage Skull celebrated at his masters sudden arrival. Giving them new fighting spirit, and in some cases even new strength.

New power flowed through Frederick as he started to laugh maniacally,
    'Magonlia is lost now!!, the Lich will make sure of that.' He stood back up slowly while dropping his cloak. That dropped down in a huddle besides him. Revealing his face after keeping it hidden for a long time.
    His raven black hair that was slightly curled and waved back, his cold eyes which had turned black. A young face of a men in his mid twenties. His clothes that consisted out of a dark waistcoat with a blouse under it. And dark grey pants, all of the scorched and torn. But it was slowly disappearing into a black darkness. Frederick's black aura was expanding, making it look like it had become a part of the man himself. While black featureless tentacles appeared out of it. Twirling around Frederick, slowly raising above his head.
    He was breathing heavily and as he started to speak once again the cold stern voice was no more. No it was replaced by an hollowed empty one.
    'Cecilia will return to me.. As long as I do to Lich's bidding...'
    He then suddenly looked up staring at the two slayers and their cats. Frederick wasn't himself anymore. The sudden arrival of the Lich had brought out how far he was lost in the darkness and the corruption.
    'There is nothing more you can do now....'
    Suddenly the tentacles spurred forwards, aiming for the mages and their cats.

OOC: if something is not okay you know what to do. Just let me know xD

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 7th June 2013, 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 6th June 2013, 2:29 pm

Ren watched as Leonard rushed out of the basement. She heard the door to the basement blow open and slam the wall as well as shut again. Damn... Ren would think as she looks down at the scroll. Guess it's just me... Ren would make her way to the first floor, the eerie quietness of the hall filling her with dread. Will the sound of laughter and shouts fill this hall once more? She thought to herself. She would continue upstairs into Leonard's office, thinking it would be the best place for concentration. She took a seat at his desk. She opened the scroll on his desk and looked down at it's content. The scroll had many words scrawled onto it. She wondered who created the spell and why it was never used. I must be the first God Slayer in Fairy Tail, or soon to be in Fairy Tail I suppose. She began reading the scroll and memorizing it.

After an hour or two she was ready to use the spell, well as ready as one could be. Am I powerful enough to do this? She would wonder. Ren stands up and heads to the center of the room. She stretches her arms outwards as she begins chanting,

Light That Shines Upon Us

Grant Me The Power Of The Gods

Thus To Help My Allies

Heal Their Wounds

Heal Their Thoughts

Replenish Them Of Their Magic

And Cast Unto Me Their Tire

Beam Down On Us

The Fairies Of Magnolia

Your Never Ending Light

FAIRY LINK!

All the guild marks upon the Fairy Tail members would begin to glow as bright as the sun. They would feel less tired as well as feel more powerful. All scratches and bruises would disappear from their bodies (since I'm not strong enough for worse injuries :3). The windows of the Fairy Tail guild hall would shine with a white light. The guild member's could feel their allies sharing the insignia. They could feel their magical power, even far apart from them, they felt closer than ever. A pulse-wave-like field of light would be emitted from Ren's location and travel throughout Magnolia. After a few minutes, the guild marks would stop glowing as well as the light from the windows would recede. Ren would look down at her arms and find an angelic wing tattooed on each, the size of her entire forearm. Ren would be smiling but it would quickly disappear as she collapses to the ground. Her eyes begin to close as she takes one last look at her arms. The wings of fairies...

20% Magic Boost
    All Scratches & Bruises Healed
    Fatigue Healed

Last edited by Temptress Midnight on 7th June 2013, 9:31 am; edited 4 times in total

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th June 2013, 5:57 pm

Naraku had been stopped from boarding the ship by a powerful holy barrier. However, that had not stopped her attack, merely weakened its ferocity. The ship was going down, or it would with a few more blows. That was when her sharp ears heard the order to turn the ships cannons on her. Naraku was tough and in her current form she was tougher than ever, but she wasn't that tough. Those cannons would decimate her and she knew it. She may be insane, but she was no fool. Yet cannons were slow and that gave her time to prepare. She moved into position with her clones next to her and waited. As the cannons fired she dropped like a stone. The initial blast missed her narrowly, but hit her target perfectly. What was her target though?

The cathedral itself. The blast hit it and then exploded. Naraku was already tearing away at top speed, but was not fast enough. The force of the explosion sent her flying over the walls of Magnolia and managed to wipe out her clones entirely. They were not as fast as her. She landed with a thud blood dripping from cuts on her body caused by debris. It had been interesting so far. However, what interested her more than her efforts was the dark power that had just arrived.

Yes, a great dark power, darker then any she had ever felt and stronger too. Lichbourne was its name or so the echoes of the voice said. The name was unfamiliar to her, but it did not matter. The presence of such a dark force had renewed her vigour. Sure she was beaten up pretty badly, but her Hell Incarnate form was still in place...if only barely and now there was a dark force putting fear into everyone. Finally there was competition on a playing field she liked to play on. Someone who liked to play the game of fear. She licked her lips removing some blood. Things were going to get interesting very soon. She turned her head towards the rune knights in the distance and saw the great cannon array. It seemed the city would be wiped out without her intervention, but before that she was certain that some weak mages would be about to play with. She glanced up at the air ship and grinned. It was still standing and that made it an interesting target. Particularly as they probably thought her dead because of it.

She had an attack that was not quite as powerful as her howl, but it would be enough, if not to bring the ship down, then to at least weaken it enough that it would soon fall. That was her plan, but first she had introductions to make. She flew up to the ship and waved at them through the window.

"Hello there. I'm Naraku and i'm afraid your flight clearance has just been revoked." she said and with that she dropped down below the ship's hull where hitting her would be a lot more difficult and even if they did they wouldn't have time to do any real damage. Besides she was tricky to hit when in the shadow of an object as she seemed to fade from view like natural camouflage. Focusing dark energy on one hand and wind energy on the other she began to prepare a spell, a spell of immense power, her strongest wind based spell. "DE-MO-NIC TEM-PEST" she roared launching another beam of powerful energy. This too was suitably enhanced by her Hell Incarnate form, but this mostly just reduced the charge time required and widened the beam. It did heighten the power but not by as much. A 100ft long beam that was 10ft wide was coming straight at the base of the ship. Even if it didn't do a lot of damage it would do enough. Besides, they would never suspect the real reason for her arrival.

She'd heard their speech earlier and she'd just seen them and heard them walk. Now things got...very interesting. Particularly as when she had fired the beam she'd dropped into another shadow in the city, dispelled her hell incarnate form and begun running along through the shadows near invisible. Now all she needed to do was find a powerful individual who would care a lot about his comrades. What made this easier was that her normal dark aura and dark scent were hidden effectively by Lich's presence. Things could never be better for what she had planned. It was likely the last effort she could make to have fun, before she got worn out. She'd likely have to keep some energy for flying out or perhaps she could use her last trump card as part of a get away plan.

Hell Incarnate Cooldown: 5 posts
    Hell Double cooldown: 5 posts
    Spike storm cooldown: 2 posts
    Howl Cooldown: 4 posts
    Torture cooldown: 3 posts
    Demonic tempest cooldown: 5 posts

(Technically i was inside the ship initially, but let's say I backed out in order to launch my attacks or something. Or maybe the barrier drove me out. It doesn't matter as it allowed me to craft this epic post. Hope its ok with everyone ;) )

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 6th June 2013, 7:38 pm

There was death in the air. The wraiths she once encountered are now killing anyone and anything that it encountered. If it was for her and Fiona's aura emanating acting as a deterrent, the rune knights she still has with her might have been attacked too. It also had gotten a lot noisier, explosions were happening on ground and above ground. Right where she was there were multiple explosions, apparently there was someone fighting nearby, by she just ignored them, as long as they don't get in her way she couldn't careless. Besides, her course was set.

If her memory of Magnolia was correct, the cathedral was suppose to be just around the corner. Alleria looked yonder, her goal was within her sights. Actually something was obstructing her view but still it was there. An airship docked close to the cathedral, it was st ill unclear whether the ship was aiming for the cathedral or defending the cathedral. All she knows is the ship was under attack by someone strong. "Wow, I salute who ever it is who is doing that." Fiona looked at what her master was staring at and spoke. "Does master wish to destroy the airship?" Alleria opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. "This girl really is tricky, always making me waste my wishes." She hung her arm around her shoulder and said "Nah, I dont wanna be a buzz kill. Let them just do their thing and we do out thing."

She was barely finished with her sentence when she felt it. The dark aura she sensed earlier when one of the wraiths got possessed. "The Lich!" Her teeth was clenched when she spoke "Fiona, we have to hurry to the cathedral. I have to get that artifact first!" Using the link system, Alleria created a brilliant orb of energy around them, carrying her and the rest of her merry band on it like a platform.

The orb whizzed trough the streets, dissolving street lights, trees, vehicles , picket fences and foolish rune knights who got in their way. Leaving in their wake melted iron, molten rock and charred dead bodies. The orb continued on its warpath, never slowing down for anything or anyone until it reached its target destination.

The cathedrals grounds were barricaded with metal spikes and manned by a dozen rune knights. With ease they mowed trough the barriers, they bore thru them like butter. Seeing as to what the huge glob of energy can do, the men stationed moved out of the globes way. The orb crashed into the cathedrals huge doors, creating a hole where it entered. Inside a dozen or so rune knight lay waiting. The knight from outside also poised their swords and spears at the unknown intruders. A man stood forward and said "Intruder, identify yourself!"

"You really should shoot first, as questions later." she grinned at the man. She stretched her hand and poked the orb surrounding them. The ball popped like a bubble, specs of light energy sprayed all around, into the seats, the walls and the poor rune knights. "They should really train their knights to act first ask later. " she said as and her team continued on their way. Fiona looked back "Master can really be cruel sometimes." she shook her head as she eyed the knights who were slowly disintegration.

There was a loud explosion outside. It wasn't just loud, it was strong too. The foundations of the cathedral shook. Parts of the ceiling began to crack and fall off. "Guys we have to find the artifact and fast." Her summon Fiona looked at her and said "Does master want to make a wish now?" She glared at her and said "Not now Fiona, bug me for that wish later." With no time to spare, she was forced to activate her other special ability. "Fiona get this three drones and make a shield around you." Fiona did as she was told and created a luminescent orb of energy around then. Once she saw that her summon and her pawns safe inside, she stretched out her hands forward. Her eyes went as black as night as pulse of dark energy began to radiate from her palms. She was using life drain, she figured if the artifact was indeed emitting dark energy she would feel it for she would be getting the same dark energy.

She began to make a calculated sweep of the whole area. She dint really have to go from on place to another, all she did was turn around by a certain degree and scan the area. All the while any living creature within the area that she sweeps falls to the ground dead. She continued to to this until she felt something weird, south east of the cathedral, she wasnt getting any feed back. There was nothing there but ritual staffs and stave, then she noticed something else, one of them was covered by cloth and had a powerful seal on it. She used her life drain on it and noticed that the seal just absorbed her magic. "Bingo! Lets get out of her before.."
    But before she could even finish her sentence the cathedrals ceiling began to collapse. With less time to prepare she did the best thing she could at the moment,she turned towards Fiona and said " Get us the out of here." Then there was a bright flash of light followed by a loud explosion. Then everything went black.

OOC: Used Link System and I still have one wish. Fiona still has 4 post duration. Cathedral was decimated apparently and i got the artifact.

Last edited by Alleria on 7th June 2013, 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 7th June 2013, 1:45 am

As soon as Aegis landed from his acrobatic maneuver he unleashed a barrage of 6 shots towards the enemy. It was his only way to take advantage of the minor opening he was shown, the knight's ranged arsenal was very limited. Even so, it was going to be enough, or atleast so he assumed, but all his assumptions crumbled once he bore witness to something he had forgotten.
    Without second thought, without hesitation, the catman grabbed one of his allies who had just arrived on the scene.

Thump.

The man was not prepared for it. He offered no resistence as his body was pulled between his "comrade" and the barrage of bullets.

Thump.

Wordlessly, the projectiles pierced him. Soundlessly, they penetrated his body. No resistance, no understanding.

Thump.

Too abrupt, too meaningless. As if isolated from the surrounding sounds of war, the knight watched as his opponent shielded himself with one of his allies. There was no sound, just...

Thump.

Just the beating of the cyan knight's heart. As if pushing outward, the powerful thumping struck his own eardrums.

Thump.

It was utterly distasteful, utterly revolting. This scene he was shown, there was only one way to describe it.
    "Sickening."
    Is that what it meant to be a dark mage? No regard to your comrades, no feeling harboured for their lives? No bond, no purpose, no unity, no meaning, no reason? Was there no value in your subordinates, were their lives trully so useless that you could just discard them like trash?

THUMP.

He could not comprehend it. All of it, it was so meaningless. To sacrifice your allies?
    "...Ridiculous."
    He could not comprehend it but...

THUMP.

He was really mad.
    Aegis was glaring at his opponent. The catman was slowly walking forward while hiding behind the corpse of the unknown mage. Piercing him with a gaze overflowing with enmity, the cyan knight could only say one thing, the only thought he had.
    "You are my Enemy."
    Four simple words. Just that was shed from his expressionless lips, yet they meant so much more than they seemed. Most of all, as if a chant to invoke determination, those words turned his mind blank. There were no excess thoughts, only his objectives. Like an algorythm, they structured themselves in an order of actions which "must be done".

The knight's eyes glowed pure white. Breaking any and all laws forbidding the beings called "humans" from doing it, he activated the special circuit in his brain and as a result mana began flowing into his eyes. In exchange for leaking pure, colourless, magical energy from his eyes, the knight expanded his view. Not in width, not in length, but in "dimension". Glaring at his foe, Aegis peered through him and into the primordial pool of magic from which all entities originate.

The first phase of Recreation, the perception and comprehension of an entity's existence.

Everything was there. For a single, sole instant, like an open book, Aegis could read all of the catman's parametres which were stored there as the rules that bind his entity to the plain of existence. The unbreakable, unalterable laws that contain his life force and form it in the being known as Chelvaric Vhulran.
    The instant ended, with it, the knight's vision into the entity's parametres. But he already knew everything.

The knight activated his comms device so that all of his allies could hear what he was about to say.
    "Chelvaric Vhulran, the sky demon slayer. Your affilation is with Shadow Skull. Your previous magic abilities involved the invocation of spirits, but were reactivated in the form of demon summoning after you gained your current magic."
    The comms devide was switched off.
    "I already know everything about you. You are my enemy, so prepare." - the cyan knight's voice seemed calm, but he was clearly simply containing his anger.
    "I will make sure you pay for betraying your comrades."

Click this link:

As soon as he spoke those words, the knight threw his hands up, swinging the twin guns on his fingers, and knelt down. As he did so, Aegis immediately brought his hands forward and aimed both Dusk and Dawn at his foe.
    The sound of a click resounded in the street.
    As if signifying the start, it was immediately followed by intense fire. Shooting relentlessly, the cyan knight showered his opponent, no, his Enemy with bullets. Mercilesly, he showed him the definition of suppressive fire. For two whole minutes the scene went on as Chelvaric was assaulted by bullets aimed at every single milimetre of uncovered body parts he had. Like a relentless storm of ice and fire, they flew in unison to their target, all their combined strength being 24 times greater than his.
    One hundred forty-four. That was the number of shots were fired at the slowly advancing demon slayer, half from Dusk, half from Dawn. Persistently moving forward, the knight's enemy kept his advance steady regardless, but he could not ignore the effects of the knight's attack forever and they would soon catch up to him.

As the distance between the two shrank, the cyan-haired mage's instincts went on high alert. His eye's widening, he saw as Chelvaric began to spped up. It was clear what would follow.
    Aegis immediately stood up. Twisting his body right, he spun around, holstering the gun in his right hand, Dusk, in his belt. With a now-free hand he drew Fervour from the ground and side stepped to avoid the body that was thrown at him which he could clearly see with his peripheral vision. As he did so, the cyan-haired mage saw as the figure of his opponent repositioned itself on the side of a wall and launched two projectiles made from pressurised air. Those were the projectiles from the Sky Demon Slasher spell. It could be more than enough to severely damage Aegis, but he already knew how to repel the attack.

Standing so that his left shoulder is facing the direction from which the blades were coming and aimed Dawn at one of them.
    The crackling sound of gunshots followed.
    Three bullets flew to intercept one of the blades, blowing it up in mid-air, while the other one passed by the knight while only managing to slightly graze his cheek. With that he avoided taking damage, but had lost sight of his enemy.

The knight turned to face his ally, a premonition signaling him of an impending attack and sure enough, through the cloud of dust and smoke he saw Chelvaric's figure next to the girl, preparing to attack her with the Sky Demon Tail spell. He was so close and she was so unprepared, it was a sure hit. Within a moment's notice he would wrap his tail around her and crush her. The image of her limp and lifeless body crumbling to the ground flashed in Aegis' mind. It was a glance at the imminent future, there was no avoiding that turn of events.

But

The knight wasn't going to let that happen. Instantly, the action executed within a breath, he visualised the blueprint of the ability that was needed then more than ever.

The second phase of Recreation, the preparation of it's flawless blueprint.

Pouring mana into it, the blue knight traced the parametres stored within the blueprint so that the entity he needed could be born into his plain of existence.

And the third, final phase of Recreation, the act of forging an existence through it's entity.

"Layline"
    The voice of the knight of Recreation echoed within the street in which the entire fight took place.
    "Traversal!"
    Suddenly, it sounded once more, but this time it was from a different location. With a trail of lightning blue light connecting Aegis to where he stood just fractions of a second ago, he was already next to his ally! Before anyone could even comprehend what he had done, the knight was already standing right next to the girl and with the hilt of his sword raised above his head and it's blade pressed against his armoured left shoulder he blocked the flailing demon tail as it tried to coil itself around his partner. Even if it was made from magic, it was still flesh and any flesh can be cut. As the sword's blade wounded the demonic limb, the knight's rising voice was heard.
    "If you dare attack my allies..."
    The sound of his leather glove tightening it's grip on the hilt could be heard as the knight's entire body, his every muscle tensed.
    "...YOU BETTER BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!"
    Snap.
    As if a thin barrier being broken, a snapping sound could be heard from Aegis. Then, suddenly, the paved ground beneath his feet began to crack and break, giving weight to the sheer physical power of his legs. Unleashing his locked up strength, he began to destroy the ground under with the massive force he was pushing against it.
    Yes, when the Cyan Knight's rage is released, all his enemies would know his rage.
    "KhaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    Exerting more force than even necessary, the mage cleaved through the demonic tail as if it wasn't even there, thus completely chopping it off.
    As the severed limb fell to the ground, the female voice of the blue knight's partner rang in his ears.

"Heaven Breakdown."

Unleashed by her words, a massive downward force struck Chelvaric. It was so formidable, that the ground which he stood upon caved in, forming a 3 metre deep hole.
    There was no way for him to avoid that. In the first place, he never was prepared for such a retaliation.
    "There!" - the unconsciously spoken words of the cyan-haired mage showed that he had seen this opening. Without a moment of hesitation, he tossed his sword above the hole and jumped after it, turning upside-down in mid air while drawing the ice enchanted handgun with his free hand. Immediately as the move was executed, he began spinning around his axis while firing bullets into the earth-made prison Chelvaric was sent into. As soon as the fifth shot was fired, the attacking knight dropped the guns, canceling their recreation and thus destroying them, and fliped himself to be falling feet first.
    "TORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    Both hands free, he grabbed his sword as it was falling and performed a mighty dropping overhead strike, followed by an on-ground flurry of 10 swings so powerful that they were cleaving through anything they came in contact with like it was made of paper.

Indeed, there was no surviving such a zealous charge.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 14n37n9

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 7th June 2013, 2:44 am

Chelvaric was furious when he heard the cyan mage calling out his name. and saying he was with savage skull. He broke the bet! Chelvaric would have showed him after he had won. But no he betrayed the bet. This cyan mage had gone too far. Chelvaric was furious as a demon. He didn’t care about the shots that hit him. The pain wasn’t as hard as he had experienced in the past. He took a deep breath and started to calm down his body.

They cyan knight had dodged most of his slashes. But that was only this one time. as he blinked behind Chelvaric and was ready to strike his tail off. Chelvaric looked at the mage. His eyes were burning fire red. He was sensing the blood of his opponents at the same time. and he lusted for it. Did he go too far in his rage. Did he lose perspective and was he about to be defeated by these lower mages. Chelvaric thought as his tail was cut off by a heavy force. He screamed it out of pain. Even if his pain border was way higher he couldn’t handle this amount.

The pain was streaming through his body when a hole appeared under him. He crashed through it and was falling down. did he just lose. Was he about to fail his revenge. Locked up in prison or worse dead. He saw the faces of his spirits fly in front of him while he fell. And on the same time he saw Naraku flying in the sky and attacking a air ship right above them. If he would lose here he wasn’t worthy to be called her team partner anymore anyway. It all seemed loss but then he heard a voice.

"Lichborn is back."
    A deep fearful voice said tough the sky. Chelvaric heard it and his fear disappeared. What was he doing. Why was he falling like this so easily. The lich had returned. His arch enemy was walking down the battle field. And he would succumb to these two flies.

Nevah..

He had to become strong and one day defeat that creature named lich. He wouldn’t be destroyed by these two now. He would rise and shine like never before. No this was his time. his power. He was done playing now it was time to bring out the big guns. Chelvaric crossed his arms and shouted out.

“Sky Demon Armor”

Wind started to gather around him and stopped him from hitting the ground just on the moment when he would hit it. The cyan knight had made some attacks from above but they were destroyed by armor with ease. This was his true power. This was a sky demon in flesh and blood.

“Pitty humans you think you can defeat a demon. You think you can destroy ME”, he screamed and he started to suck in air. The cyan knight was right above him flying through the air with no escape possibilities. The fairy tail wizard was only 4 yards away from him so she wouldn’t get away most likely to. The rest of the ground was covered with dark mages. But he didn’t care if they were hit to. The magic seal appeared but nobody saw it only the cyan saw it for that split second. 10 yards wide it covered the underground. The heart of everybody pumped one more time before it was shot.

“thumb”

“SKY DEMON SCREAM”, chelvaric Screamed out. the scream covered the whole city. Everybody would hear it. the scream that battled with that one of the arch demons themselves. The tornado of wind destroyed the ground with ease. It destroyed everything in its path. And flew right up towards the airship that flew above them. The scream flew 100 yards far. Right into the ship on the place where Narakus wind attack just hit. Everybody in the city would have seen and heard that scream.

The ground where Chelvaric was standing now was a round pit of a radius of 10 yards. He was still standing in his armor and watched as everything above him was blown away. But did it finish his opponents or not…

Last edited by Chelvaric on 7th June 2013, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Beigecat
    Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 7th June 2013, 3:58 am

When Daichi was about to connect his attack, the Keeper of Savage Skull managed to dodge it by keeping his distance. To Daichi's relief, he released his grip on the girl's neck, freeing her from the spell he's about to use. Now that he was done using his spell, he came face to face with the girl. "Dragon Slayer!?" The girl and her exceed said at the same moment, visibly confused. Daichi simply grinned when she said this, nodding in approval. After this, he reverted his arms back to their normal form since his spell is already done. "Yes. I'm the Water Dragon Slayer!" When he said that, he raised his right arm and turned it into water to prove his claim. After Daichi said that, the girl punched her fists together as a smile grew on her face as if she's all pumped up. "Hey, Lets get rid of this guy. He's plotting something nasty for Mangolia. I haven't found out what though." When she said this, Daichi's eyes started to intensify. "He's plotting something nasty? Well, I'm plotting something nasty for him as well." Daichi clenched his fists after saying that, staring at his exceed partner with a determined look on his face. "Don't get yourself involved, Ken." "Aye!" Ken shouted in reply, taking numerous steps back as he stared at his partner who was about to fight alongside a fellow guild mate and dragon slayer. "By the way, I'm Daichi. You're from Fairy Tail as well, right? Let's go show this guy how we treat those who oppose us."

But as he was talking, the dark mage dashed in front of the two, summoning two dark whips alongside his arms. 'Now let's put this to an end shall we...' When the guy said this, he started whipping the two dragon slayers rapidly. "Let's do this, fellow dragon slayer!" Daichi said, jumping away from the dark mage in order to do a spell. "Claws... of the Water Dragon!" Both of the young slayer's arms turned into water, forming pressurized claws with enough power to cause cuts. After this, the young slayer rushed to the dark mage with his fellow guild mate in order to fight back from his assault.

Their opponent kept lashing his whips at the two, hitting them at their bodies and throats. However, this wasn't enough to stop Daichi. He continued to attack with his water-fused claws, repeatedly attacking the dark mage with the girl he's fighting with. He missed some of his strikes, but some of them also hit the guy causing cuts that might make him bleed. Whenever the guy would wrap his whips around one of the dragon slayers, the other seems to find this as an opportunity to strike which should put the dark mage in a disadvantage. He chose to fight two dragon slayers at once, something he's definitely going to regret. It's as if he fought against two untamed and aggressive beasts, something any ordinary man wouldn't be able to stand his ground against. Despite this, the dark mage could still stand up despite being struck by the two mages. He also managed to hit Daichi with a good number of attacks, putting whip marks all over his body. If not for his Dragon Slayer endurance, he should be writhing in pain right now. Their fight kept going for quite some time until the dark mage made a wrong move. He lashed both of his whips at them, but at the last second, Daichi jumped out, prompting his partner to do so as well. Seeing this as an opportunity, he stared at Mari with a grin, his face quite bloodied due to the force of the man's whips. "Hit him with your best attack. NOW!" After this, Daichi surrounded his body with water, washing away the blood around his body with it.

"Let's do this! Water Drive!" Daichi shouted as he launched himself to the dark mage with his body surrounded by water, striking his opponent with a powerful fist to the midsection. He knew Mari also struck the dark mage just like how Daichi did. The element of fire and water struck him at the same time, causing a powerful reaction that made enough force to cause Frederick crashing to a tree, breaking the tree in the process. "We did it..." Daichi muttered to his fellow dragon slayer, gasping for air and coughing blood after having his neck whipped and lassoed by the man's whips. His clothes were filled with torn parts that exposed a lot of whip marks, some of them even bleeding. He wiped away the blood from his face afterwards, stretching every muscle he had in his body. "That guy... Do you know who he is?" Daichi asked, hoping that Mari would know something about his identity. As he would listen to what the girl might say, an eerie feeling shot through the town of Magnolia, something Daichi felt strongly due to his enhanced slayer senses. "W-what's happening?" After he asked that question, he felt an incredible presence from far away, something that made him tremble. Ken rushed to his master, feeling the same thing as he is right now. "Daichi..." Before Ken could say anything else, Daichi pat his head as if assuring him that he knew what he was feeling. "Do you feel something weird?" Daichi asked to Mari, knowing that it's not just him feeling it as well. The whole town of Magnolia is now under the pressure of a dark and evil aura.

As he waited for his guildmate's reply, the dark mage they defeated just this time laughed maniacally, obviously a reaction to the darkness that enveloped Magnolia. 'Magonlia is lost now!!, the Lich will make sure of that.' Hearing this, Daichi's eyes were filled with surprise. "Who is this Lich you're talking about?" Daichi asked in a loud voice, echoing through the park with much intensity as if his animal instinct woke up. Instead of answering his question, Frederick stood up, dropping his cloak down. Daichi could see his face now - a young man in his mid twenties. The dark mage's aura started to expand as if they are extensions to his body which visibly shook Daichi. Black tentacles appeared out of his dark aura as if they're reaching out for something. 'Cecilia will return to me.. As long as I do to Lich's bidding...' When the dark mage said that, he looked up at the two slayers with his dark aura, giving him an intimidating and murderous presence. 'There is nothing more you can do now....' After saying this, the dark tentacles shot out to the two dragon slayers and their exceeds, overwhelmed by the man's sudden surge in power. Powerless from the dark aura and heavily beaten by the man's last attack, Daichi fell to his knees, his eyes red due to the pain he felt around his body.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 7th June 2013, 6:02 am

Within those short-lived moments, Leonard obtained clarity within the chaos. Life had returned to its simple state of just killing everyone in front of you. Leonard stood there with the Cathedral behind him and everyone else around him was dead. Scores of bodies with separated parts were scattered all around and the ground painted red with the blood of the fallen. The bodies numbered one hundred but there was still a problem, a hunger. A hunger insatiable as the one hungry grips his weapons tighter. Indeed, Leonard hungered for more he had vowed to himself that he will not end until the tree of corruption had been struck, from fruit down to the root. And fortunately his desire to destroy its roots will be fulfilled today. As he stood, he felt a ominous, dark, horrific, and eerie power came forth, and Leonard - without a doubt, was certain that The Lich has come. But Leonard wasn't afraid of his power, it only strengthened his resolve and determination to rid the world of him. "It all ends here." he thought to himself as he stood, undaunted by the force that had just arrived.

Leonard was just about to head over to where Lich was but then, a irritating sound boomed all around town. A demon's scream erupted from who knows where which brought Leonard back to sanity. He screamed along with it, kneeling down, closing his eyes, and covering his ears. A few seconds passed and the scream had reached its end. And Leonard slowly stood up, so it seems that chaos has returned. And it returned in favor of the enemy. After the scream, Leonard heard another sound in a form of an explosion behind him. Swiftly, he turned around to see another horror before him. A huge beam of energy struck the Cathedral bringing it down.

Within the sound of breaking and falling debris the scream of many men of the light echoed throughout, only to end by a huge screen of dust and smoke. The Cathedral fell, but out of fool's hope Leonard rushed in hoping to find some still alive in it despite the high possibility that it was impossible for anyone to survive that. However to his shock that was evident with the widening of his eyes, someone was alive! A woman who at the nick of time was able to cast a shield for herself. Two seconds was the time it took for Leonard to realize that the figure in front of him was Alleria and with her, a staff reeking of foul power that nearly rivaled that of The Lich's.

Without second thought, Leonard concluded that the staff was the so-called artifact that they were looking for. But why? Why would Alleria be in possession of it? "Hey, aren't you councilwoman Alleria? What are you doing here? And why are you in possession of The Lich's staff? Answer me!" he shouted out to her with authority, but he screamed in pain after wards. He felt incredible pain from his right shoulder as he has not felt before. But he could not allow it to get in the way. Bearing the pain, he approached the woman but with every step he took, his shoulder felt even more pain to the point it brought it down to his knees. "Argh.... AAAHHH!! What... is this pain?" he shouted out as he was down on his knees and gripping his painful shoulder tight. "Is... this... your doing?" he asked underneath his panting.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 
    Lineage : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - The Emperor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 7th June 2013, 8:24 am

Verge ran across the streets of Magnolia, seeing more ruble than before. He's getting weaker and weaker. His wound bled, and he lost too much blood. He paused for a moment, and placed his hand on his wound. As he looked at his hand, he saw that he already lost too much blood. "I... I'm..." He glowed brightly, and when the bright light faded, he unequipped his Grand Prix Emperor. He fell to the ground and leaned on the wall, with his hand placed on his wound. "The pain is... unbearable..." he coughed up blood, and an excruciating pain made Verge cry. "I... I can't hold on much longer..." he said to himself. He gathered up his remaining strength to stand up and walk through the streets to seek for help. But then, he fell to the ground. "H...HELP ME!!! ANYONE!!!" He cried out as loud as he could. Again, he coughed blood, and he cried so hard. The pain is very unbearable.

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Verge_caller_s_signature_by_docoverbuild-d5zms4g
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 7th June 2013, 9:15 am

NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS
    I never was a boy with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when the sun goes down, I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You are the night, while I am your day.

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko got everyone standing. He made sure the paladin's and Tori where alright and got them standing. No one was badly hurt. No deep gashes or anything. Just a few cuts and bruises. Neko smiled at them.

Good im glad everyone is all right. We should get goi~~~

There was a weird feeling Neko had never felt before. It was as if all his pain was gone. He also felt stronger. He felt the presence of everyone in the guild. He guild tattoo burned bright. The light was so pure and so bright. Neko grinned because he knew it was go time.

Neko had enough time to see her face on the empty window and her here. He then knew it was over. He grabbed Tori and ran for the edge.

EVERYONE OFF!

Neko leaped to the building below him and herd five thuds and a loud boom. Neko turned to see the ship explode and the enemy just barely escape. A fire ignited in Neko. No one would dare harm his family. How she survived neko had no idea but she would die this time. Neko herd a cry for help. He looked to the direction of the cry then to the enemy. Then back to the enemy.

You two paladins go with Tori to rescue him. You three with me we have un finished business with our little friend lurking in the shadows.

Neko watched the three leaved and turned to the enemy.

This time she will die!

A thick silver aura outlined Neko's body. Anger flashed in his violet eye's and rage shuttered through his body. No one would do that and get away with it. Neko bolted for her. He moved faster and faster towards her. Finally he reached her. He crouched low on the top of a building right above her. He grinned as the sun sunk below the horizon. The silver aura shined brighter and thicker.

Fear the wrath of the fairies!

Neko leaped from the building with an alarming speed. He drew his sword raised it to the sky and let a silver light covered it. He swung his sword mid air and sharp wave of energy left the blade and headed straight at her and the shadows. Neko landed with a crunch. He tossed his blade into the wall next to him and it sat in place and didn't move. Neko popped his knuckles as he stared at her.

Night's Blessing~

A silver flame erupted in one fist. A black flame erupted in the other. Neko's face was angry yet calm at the same time.

For attacking me your punishment is nothing. For attacking my family your punishment is pain and maybe even death. You can try a fighting chance but I can assure you that this is a fight you will not win.

notes,

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th June 2013, 9:47 am

"Fear the wrath of the fairies" It was the sound of a voice above Naraku. A voice she recognised from the ship. However, their survival didn't surprise her. What surprised her was that they had seen her in her shadows. Normally shadows cloaked her from sight entirely. Perhaps she had been seen stepping into them and this person had judged the distance. Either way they were coming at her. The smell was quite strong and seemed stronger as the night fell. Interesting. The blade of energy was swift moving and despite her high speed normally she was slow due to her injuries. She had no choice but to throw up her arms to guard the strike and despite the strength of her robes it cut into her.

"Fairy. You just challenged the wrong person." she said using a small amount of magic to generate claws of dark energy on each hand and on each foot. Both were D rank spells so would use barely any energy. "You do not know who you are dealing with. Let me show you my...Glory" With that she lunged forward at a speed that would surprise anyone who had seen her injuries. A manic smile was on her face and she seemed almost as strong and fast as when in her Hell Incarnate form. "You never draw blood from a Hell Queen." Her eyes had a madness behind them. She had activated her lineage and became a berserker. She may be injured quite badly and tired, but in this state she did not care. She was a killing machine.

As she struck out at her opponent with claws, feet and every other part of her body she laughed maniacally. "Family? What is family? People who took you in? People you care about?" she cackled. "After i'm done with you little boy I'm going to go find them, each and every one of them. I need some new decorations for my bedroom." There was still some coherance behind her words but not as much. As she fought she sucked in shadows as she went by them. They would keep her stamina up and slowly heal her. Now her opponent had to try and bring down a berserk Demon Slayer.

Yet it was not just her natural body she was using as she'd begun striking she'd formed a 4ft long prehensile tail with three points at the end like a trident. This was an extra weapon. Useful for extra manoeuvrability and versatility. Even if Naraku failed in this she had one last trump card, which might use the last of her magical energy, but would be enough to take down this mage once they were wearied from Naraku's assault

Hell Incarnate Cooldown: 4 posts
    Hell Double cooldown: 4 posts
    Spike storm cooldown: 1 posts
    Howl Cooldown: 3 posts
    Torture cooldown: 2 posts
    Demonic tempest cooldown: 4 posts
    Claw Duration: 3 posts
    Greave Duration: 2 posts
    Trident Duration: 2 posts
    Glory Duration: 5 posts

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

(EVENT BATTLE) The Raid on Magnolia Town - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 7th June 2013, 10:49 am

NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko was ready to fight when when she taunted him.

"Fairy. You just challenged the wrong person. You do not know who you are dealing with. Let me show you my...Glory"

She used a darkness spell to give her weapons on her hands and legs. Soon it would seem as if her battered bruises and cuts didn't matter. She moved so fast Neko could barely keep up with his eye's. If it wasn't for the fact at being night time Neko would have never seen it. Neko brought his arms to defend the first blow but the force from the speed knocked his hands away. He was battered with a load of attacks and even still she taunted him. The more she attacked the more his blood flew every where and so did her's.

"Family? What is family? People who took you in? People you care about?" she cackled. "After i'm done with you little boy I'm going to go find them, each and every one of them. I need some new decorations for my bedroom."

Neko had just been sitting there the whole time. Taking each and every blow. The moment she said that he was threw. He was no longer a fighter for his family. Neko was an avenging demon. Neko lifted his arm in the mist of her attacks and licked the single stream of blood that sat there. He wasn't sure if it was his or her's but it didnt matter his lineage was already activated. Neko grew to 9 ft. His teeth and nails grew longer and sharper. He grew the tail and ears of a cat. His eye's seem to be almost electric. All of his wounds where healed. Neko grabbed the first thing he could. Her tail.

How dare you.

Neko's voice was almost quite.

How dare you say that!!!

Neko ripped her tail up awards then pulled her down with an incredible force. Neko leaped into the air and landed down with a crunch. Neko pounded away at the girl he didn't know what to do. He lost control. He punched and pounded repeatedly. He raised his hand back pointed his nail's into a jagged point and drove his fist into he shoulder hoping to draw blood. Neko had never felt so angry in his entire life.

notes,

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:57 pm