Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Resurrection - Finale

Lichborne
    Lichborne

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Oblivion Alliance/Savage Skulls
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Devourer
    Second Skill: Death Magic
    Third Skill:

Resurrection - Finale Empty Resurrection - Finale

Post by Lichborne 10th May 2013, 2:42 am

-Welcome Home-

All was silent in the Savage Skulls base. The Reaper King had taken everyone on his Blue Pegasus assault. Black sludge began to appear in the center of the guild hall, the puddle became larger and larger and began to boil. Out of the darkness a cocoon was formed. From within burst the 'man' to which the legendary title of 'Lichborne' belonged. He looked around reminiscent of time long past, and battles long forgotten. He remembered the time when he was younger, before he had acquired his true power. He remembered conquering this guild for himself as a test from his father, the decrepit halls were once again his own. Lichborne began to walk to the back of the hall where he could see a hole that Reaper King had been using to address the guild resting above his throne. He approached the throne and took as seat. "I've waited centuries, I can wait a couple days easily." He clasped his hands shut and began to think on upcoming plans, waiting for The Reaper King and the Savage Skulls to return.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

12/2/12 [04:21:52] @ Zeno : I will not expose my back to backstabbing
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Resurrection - Finale Empty Re: Resurrection - Finale

Post by Godlike Frederik 18th May 2013, 7:10 am

(OOC: I didn't know if I could post here, but did it anyway. So if it displeases you I will make a separate thread for this)

Several days after the destruction of Blue Pegasus and the return of the Lichborne, the troops of savage skull were all marching back to their guild. Plundering and destroying everything on their path. Celebrating in their victory.
    But not for Frederick, he walked back straight to the guild accompanied by his own personal guard. No, now that Blue Pegasus was destroyed he had to make haste. Set new plans into motion, because without a doubt other guilds would have heard by now what they have done. Making Savage Skull the number one priority to deal with. And they have to prepare before the legal guilds and the council could retaliate.

But once back at the guild Frederick could see that the dark halls were not just eerie anymore. No the entire guild was filled with raw power. If he focused to much on it's aura it would look like the guild trembled by the power within. As if it had problems with containing it.
    He opened the doors of the guild and walked through the first hall with his guards marching behind him. Straight towards the throne room, a big spacious hall with huge pillars at the side, from which the top disappeared into darkness.
    And across the room, sitting on a cold looking stone throne was the Lichborne. The dark entity that they served for so long but had never seen before.
    Frederick was in awe, the raw and evil power that this man gave off was nothing that he could ever imagined. It was the same sick and twisted vibe he had felt before when first entering this guild.
    And for a moment he was scared, this supremacy before him. This utter evilness. He realized how far he was gone, but that moment faded just as quickly as it came. Because all that was irrelevant, he was here for one goal only...

Frederick stepped forwards to the throne and looked upon the entity in front of him. Sitting in his throne observing everything that happens before his eyes.
    'Master... we have returned to do your bidding'
    The moment he said that he smashed his fist on his chest and bowed down on one knee with his head facing towards the ground. The troops behind him followed his lead and a singularity of a black armored knights was to be heard. Bowing down the same way Frederick did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 22nd May 2013, 2:10 pm

Lichborne looked upon the man, he was impressed. Not by his power but rather by his lack of power. He must be very cunning or intelligent to have accomplished so much then. He leads a detachment of his own men so Reaper King trusts him with some responsibility... Ah I remember. Lichborne rose from his throne and began to walk toward Frederick. "Please, stand. I remember you from when I was sleeping, you used my book. You seek power and you seem to have the capacity for it. You and your men did well."

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd May 2013, 2:37 pm

'Thank you my leish, your words of are most welcome' said Frederick 'but we are just mere servants following your will' The keeper was happy, happy that all his struggles and ordeals that lead to this point. Him standing before the Lichborne wasn't in vain. No, now he was close to power. The power he needed.
    'power... i need it, but what for again... ah yes Cecilia off course how could I forget'

Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 2nd June 2013, 9:27 pm

"Ah yes, Cecilia. That is who you gather your power in the name of." Frederick was smart enough to know that the Lichborne's comment was too veracious to be mere coincidence. "Well if you want her back you'll need her soul, and if you want her soul... you must will it. Do you have the will?"

Fredrick was slightly stunned; he didn't know how to respond to this at first though after a second he regained himself. "Yes, what must I do my lord?"

Lichborne donned a smirk after hearing this. "Pass a test. You must be well used to these at this point. Lead Savage Skull on another attack, this time you'll be attacking Magnolia Town." At the end of this sentence Lichborne took out another book and Frederick was transported to the familiar darkness along with Lichborne.

"This would be a suicide mission, however…" Lichborne then used his power and created a rune upon the floor. "This is a rune you will to summon my wraiths. With your power you could only summon 5 at maximum. However, your will is what will save you. Wraiths are a powerful ally and a deadly opponent and you’ll need to command their respect if you hope to have them not attack you as well.”

Lichborne slammed the book shut and with an eerily echoing boom Frederick found himself in the Savage Skull guild hall, standing where he was but moments ago. “Understood my lord, I shall not waste this opportunity.”

Frederick turned with purpose and looked to his men. “Prepare yourselves! We move upon Magnolia Town at dawn!”

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:24 am