Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket)

Lichborne
    Lichborne

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Oblivion Alliance/Savage Skulls
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Devourer
    Second Skill: Death Magic
    Third Skill:

The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket) Empty The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket)

Post by Lichborne 3rd December 2012, 1:43 pm

The Reaper King awaited the ones known as Opium and Frederick on the 16th floor of the Savage Skull guild hall. He saw potential in them as he did with Constantine Rebellion. He sought to use them for the missions that required more finesse than Rebellion would be capable of. Lord Frederick had been the one to seek The Reaper King out trying to find the more information on The Lichborne, his ability to find information long lost would be useful. Opium was definite worth looking into, after her mission with Rebellion he wanted to see how useful she could be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

12/2/12 [04:21:52] @ Zeno : I will not expose my back to backstabbing
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket) Empty Re: The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket)

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd December 2012, 2:50 pm

Frederick was sitting behind the desk in his office reading from several ancient scrolls. Some of these scrolls contained ancient knowledge of resurrection and others had some sort of ancient spells on them. He was just caught up in his research of an interesting spell when one of the thugs he recruited entered 'Mister Frederick, the Reaper King awaits you the 16th floor' he said with a soft voice 'Ah thank you for bringing that to my attention' replied Frederick. He immediately stood up from behind his desk and started to climb the stairs to the 16th floor, it was best to not let the Reaper King wait.

Sometimes Frederick still couldn't believe it that after all his research he finally found a reliable source of a legend that actually was based on facts. It all began when he found and translated some encrypted scrolls, telling him of a being so powerful that he even defied dead. And somehow on the moment he found out he knew it was true, something deep inside him knew if he could find this being he would find a way to resurrect his beloved Cecilia. So after crossing some references from the scrolls and information on guilds he found a lead that led him to the dark guild Savage Skull. There it was that he met the Reaper King the giant centipede creature that now at this very moment awaited him on the 16th floor.

Frederick was so deep in thought he didn't noticed that he had arrived, he slowly opened the door and saw that The Reaper King was awaiting him silently. 'You have called for me? What is it that I can do for you' he said with his cold voice while taking a polite bow in front the centipede.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Opium Serket
    Opium Serket

Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arachnid Allure
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket) Empty Re: The Resurrection - Pt 2 (Private - Lord Frederick/Opium Serket)

Post by Opium Serket 4th December 2012, 12:34 pm

Opium looked out of the window of her room. The room was dark with a few candles here and there scattered about. It had to be around seven o clock or so but she really didn't know. The sun was at the end of its setting and the sky was losing any light it once held. Nothing exciting went on today and this caused the horned woman to do very little herself. A light tap at her door pulled her from empty thoughts. No one ever knocked on her door. She had heard a rumor that a lot of folks thought if they went to her room a army of spiders would attack them once the door opened. Opium never could wrap her head around why so many people were afraid of spiders and yet they were cold hearted killers... Pathetic.

" Come in.."

She called out loudly but no one came through the door. Instead a voice greeted her informing her that the reaper king wanted to speak with her. Her body perked up in curiosity as her mind began to think of what he might want. Without a second thought she got up and made her way to him, walking up the stairs as quickly as possible. Her dark locks bounced as she picked up the pace making it to the room within a few moments. Opium looked around and took a mental picture of the floor, she would place it on her map of the place she got another chance.

Knocking a few times she let herself in smirking she saw lord Frederick.

" You called? "
    Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 5th December 2012, 7:20 am

The Reaper King shuffled his head in the hole in the wall, it wasn't comfortable for him to be in the position he was, also there was now a huge hall in the side of the wall which is just a structural weakness. He needed someone to sit in the seat of the guildmaster and hand out the orders until his master arrived and that someone had just walked through the door.

"I've called you both here, to give you the option of taking on more responsibilities in the guild. Which would mean more power, which would mean more strength, more money, more of anything you want really. You've proven to not be incompetent at all and further than that, you've proven outstandingness in performance.

Lord Frederick, I'm offering you a promotion to Keeper of Malice, you will be completely in charge of all guild intel, and also be The Lichborne's direct 2nd in command within the guild... I don't have to say what knowledge could be learned that way... You'd also be figuratively leading until his arrival. I'd still order you, but you'd order everyone else. I hate being cramped and I hate talking to humans without killing them as much as I have been.

Lady Opium, I know you're efficient in your jobs. I know you love your spiders. However, that's all I know about you. That's all anyone knows about you. This intrigues me, as I have all of you under watch 24/7 but you're the only one who manages to not be seen most of the time. I want you to be our Dark Emissary, you'd be in charge of all spy activities of the guild, and the Keeper's direct 2nd in command.

It makes sense for both of you to accept this, but this is one of the few decisions at this guild that you have a choice in, you get one shot. Do you want the jobs or don't you."

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th December 2012, 8:21 am

Frederick couldn't help himself to feel joy, after all his travels, research and hardships he finally had a chance to gain true power. The only thing he had to do was to grasp this opportunity and become The Keeper of Malice.
    'If you deem me worthy for such an position then who am I to refuse. I accept the position' replied Frederick. He quickly looked at Opium Serket the one who was offered to become the Dark Emissary to do stealth missions. 'hmm yeah she seems to be the right one for those kind of jobs' thought Frederick. He then turned his attention to The Reaper King again. 'Is there anything more I can do for you master' he asked.

Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 5th December 2012, 11:25 am

"If Lady Opium doesn't object then I already have your first mission." The Reaper King replied to Frederick's question while Lady Opium continued to ponder her role in the guild and what she wanted to do with herself. There were definitely perks to the power she would gain, but was it worth getting more wrapped up in? Usually she was the one creating the webs.

Opium Serket
    Opium Serket

Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arachnid Allure
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Opium Serket 5th December 2012, 12:22 pm

Spy work. What she really heard was easy work no challenge at all. Thinking it over she didn't have much else to do with herself and she would be around Lord Frederick so at least she wouldn't be alone a the time. Nodding her head she looked over at a window and shrugged.
    " Sounds fun... I'll do it."
    Folding her arms she smirked and waited for her orders.
    Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 5th December 2012, 1:12 pm

The Reaper King was pleased, these people would make things easier to manipulate in the future. He began to speak. “You're first mission will start soon. Thanks to Rebellion we know that the enemy has become aware of our presence sooner than expected, which means we must work faster. You will have to get stronger as well as sow chaos to delay enemy.

There is a building owned by the council housing all of the information going back and forth between the major legal guilds. You'll be sneaking in there and getting all the information you can find on what they know, if we know what they know, we can trick them into thinking they know more than they know. Me and all of my centipedes will attack the surrounding town to draw away the stronger mages, while you two work.”

(OOC: Job Here: http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.co.uk/t1694-breaking-and-entering#19700)

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:51 pm