Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celestial Avatar

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Celestial Avatar Empty Celestial Avatar

Post by Samira Nassar 10th March 2018, 2:14 pm

Celestial Avatar KQ3MlVU

Magic Name: Celestial Avatar

First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning

Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Magic Type: Ancient (Auxiliary - +15% to Spell Durability), Summoning (Auxiliary - 2 Summons Active), Requip (Auxiliary - 2 Requips Active)

Evidence of Accomplishment: Purchased

Description:

Celestial Avatar is the magic that is separate from her primary of Celestial Avatar Summoning. With this version, Samira is not calling on the spirits to come to her aid in the traditional way. Instead, her power and connection with them has made it to where she can wield the celestial energy for herself more so than she ever could before. A very ancient and lost magic as some would call it, and in her family most definitely so since very few other Nassar members have had the capabilities of unlocking their magic this far and to this extent. It is also a magic that shares benefits between summoner and spirit, as most of the spells offer buffs and support for them all, as well as covering the lack of defense of her other magic types.

Unique Abilities:
    Signatures:
    Passives:
    Normal Spells:
    Advanced Spells:
    Prestige Spells:

Edit Notes: 04-18-20:

-Changed Magic Type to Ancient, Summoning, and Requip
    -Added MP cost to template (still need to add values)
    -Edited Celestial Overload UA
    -Replaced Avatar's Defense 3 Passive for Celestial Regeneration
    -Edited A rank spell "Fade"
    -Edited A rank spell "Spirit Shrine"
    -Edited A rank spell "Spirit Reflect"
    -Edited S rank Spell "Celestial Ground"
    -Edited S rank Spell "Invocation"
    -Edited S rank Spell "Gate of the Avatar"
    -Slightly edited S rank Spell "Celestial Dome" - still working on
    -Edited S rank Spell "Inner Aegis"
    -Edited H rank Spell "Evocation" - still working on
    -Moved "Celestial Cataclysm" from H+ to S+ due to re-worked Lineage. Also changed its Spell Type and adjusted Effects to match
    -Slightly edited H+ Spell "Celestial Avatar" for Negation clarifications

Old Edit Notes:

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 13th September 2020, 7:51 pm; edited 255 times in total
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial Avatar Empty Re: Celestial Avatar

Post by Fluffy 21st March 2018, 5:51 pm

Approved
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Celestial Avatar Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 2nd April 2018, 1:18 am

;;:
    ❀Moved and unlocked at users request

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 4th April 2018, 10:32 am

Spoiler:

Celestial Avatar 9EB27lh
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 14th June 2018, 10:27 am

Spoiler:

Unlocked at user's request.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Celestial Avatar 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 16th July 2018, 2:23 pm

Samira Nassar wrote:Username: Samira Nassar
    Secondary Magic Name: Celestial Avatar
    Magic Type: Solitary Lost Magic
    Description: - Celestial Avatar is the magic that is separate from her primary of Celestial Avatar Summoning. With this version, Samira is not calling on the spirits to come to her aid. Instead, her power and connection with them has made it to where she can wield the celestial energy for herself more so than she ever could before. Being able to wield this magic combined with her primary makes her a much stronger force. She is no longer just a normal person that can summon the god spirit incarnations to her aid. They have been mastered, and now their power extends to her, making her much like them; a celestial avatar and guardian.

The spells and abilities of this secondary goes hand in hand with her primary magic of summoning her spirit allies. Buffs are provided for herself and the spirits, and she is able to use their powers in ways she hasn't been able to before unlocking this magic. Many of the spells themselves focus on control and have AoE effects in regards to damage while others are more defensive for more problematic scenarios. Melee style mages will have the most difficulty when up against this magic while those that specialize in range will find it much easier to handle.

Strengths:

-The spells have abilities that can help Samira take control of a battle due to their effects
    -Most of the spells also have damaging effects to go with their more crowd control oriented effects
    -Has buffs for herself and spirits

Weaknesses:

-Most spells are AoE or burst so the ranges are shorter
    -Doesn't offer much aid to allies
    -No healing
    -None of the spells have an elemental advantage

Unique Abilities:
    Signature:
    Spells:

Edit Notes:

6-14-18

-Edited Spirit Avatar UA slightly
    -Edited Spirit Overlay UA
    -Replaced Star Weapon UA with Spirit Fusion UA
    -Lowered buff on C Rank spell, Celestial Ground, from 60% to 55%, and also reworked it
    -Lowered buff amounts on B Rank Spell, Gate of the Avatar
    -Buffed the damage of the passive within S rank spell, Invocation
    -Added Advanced Spell, Gate of the Gods
    Celestial Avatar Approv16

Celestial Avatar Gvf4gD8
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 17th September 2018, 11:30 am

Unlocked and moved at user request.

Spoiler:

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Celestial Avatar Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Post by Guest 19th October 2018, 10:53 am

Spoiler:

Celestial Avatar RxCMB8Q
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 24th October 2018, 12:45 am

Unlocked and Moved at users request!~

❀:

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 15th November 2018, 9:05 pm

Hello! I'm Ahote and I'll be grading your magic! All edits will be in this color. Bump when edited!

Samira Nassar wrote:

Magic Type: Solitary Lost Magic (+3 posts to spell Durations, +25% to MP costs)

Description:

Celestial Avatar is the magic that is separate from her primary of Celestial Avatar Summoning. With this version, Samira is not calling on the spirits to come to her aid in the traditional way. Instead, her power and connection with them has made it to where she can wield the celestial energy for herself more so than she ever could before. A lost magic as some would call it, and in her family most definitely so since no other Nassar has had the capabilities of unlocking their magic this far and to this extent. It is also a magic that shares benefits between summoner and spirit, as most of the spells offer buffs and support for them all.

While many mages have several damaging deadly spells, this magic only has a few when it comes to serious damage. A good chunk of the damage is AoE based with short distances. The more important factor of the magic is the support to debuff enemies and perhaps stun then, while also having good defenses to prevent the user and spirits from getting harmed.

Unique Abilities:
    Signatures:
    Passives:
    Normal Spells:
    Advanced Spells:

Edit Notes 11-4-18:

-Added Signatures Spirit Switch and Celestial Impact
    -Added 5 Passives
    -Added C Rank spell, Storm's Wind
    -Upgraded C Rank spell, Celestial Ground, to B Rank and adjusted the numbers to match. Function wording is still the same.
    -Added B Rank spell, Spirit Shrine
    -Added A Rank spells Obelisk, Hieroglyph, and Spirit Soul
    -Upgraded B rank spell, Gate of the Avatar, to S Rank and adjusted the numbers to match. Function wording is still the same.
    -Added S Rank spell, Celestial Dome
    -Added H Rank spell, Evocation
    -Added B+ spells, Eyes of the Watchful and Divine Judgement
    -Added A+ spells, Energy Clone and Celestial Storm
    -Added H+ Rank spell, Celestial Cataclysm

Old:

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 15th November 2018, 9:48 pm

Okay, Ahote! You did good, and did a bit more than you even needed too actually. The things already approved by former staff I am less likely to edit, BUT I will let you know why. Here we go! \o/

Spirit Overlay UA - This is actually a very common UA among many mages, mainly those of former staff that are gone. It doesn't absorb damage, and it isn't even armor. My character still takes the full damage of any spell directed at her. The overlay itself is just energy that is there. So, imo, there isn't really a reason to add on a certain amount of damage it can take before breaking. It's just a passive effect on my character that has no duration and will always be there as passives should be. Also, cooldowns are removed in general. While I would accept an every other post cd for other things, there is no point in putting say a 4 post cooldown when they just no longer exist on the site. Even the tables for them are gone. Furthermore, this UA has been approved by 3 different mod/admin in different forms. Kitty for the original back when buffs decreased based on rank. Then again with Kite in a very similar form to what it is now, and then again with Ami in its final form which isn't all that different from the version Kite approved. Since I made no edits to it when I put this magic up for re-grading, I see no reason to edit this UA, especially given it's pretty common among high rank mages. However, I am reasonable. Given that there are technically two effects inside this UA, one of which my character can control, I am willing to put this at either once per post, or once every other post if it is completely necessary.

B Rank Spell Recovery Barrier - This was also already approved by Ami and I made no edits to it. While your reasoning does make sense and I almost edited it to comply, with more thought I decided against it. Multi-target spells are designed to hit multiple targets in a single post. This is not what the spell is doing. Only one target can be picked per post. Much like single target damaging spells can only select one target per post even if they switch. Same for healing. The only difference here is that it is a shield. Again, I see no reason to edit.

A Rank Spell Hieroglyph - Yeah it was just a statement for the spell in general. I have altered it so it is less confusing. Sorry about that.

S Rank Spell Invocation - Oof, another spell that was already graded. I actually didn't want to hit you with spells like this one just yet, but you did good. I get why you requested the edit that you did. The reason I put AoE and Burst is because the spell is two different things, an active and a passive, just like a summon. The Passive is Burst and the Active is AoE. You are allowed to have both. Even in a normal spell you're allowed to have both. I have plenty like it that were approved. An example, you pick Burst to follow those ranges as well as the fact Burst can do the same amount of damage as a Single Target spell. You can actually have that spell act as an AoE. Auras are always Burst ranges, but they can act like an AoE since they sort of radiate an area, right? Another example is having an AoE, which can have two effects in it along with the damage. But if you say, want one effect to be more potent you can limit the range to burst ranges for that one particular effect. I've also done this. So while it is a more advanced concept, it is allowed and follows the rules in my past experiences. Never had to make edits to them or have seen others requested to until staff change.

Edit for Invocation: Now that I re-read the spell category section I see why you thought spells can only be one category. This has actually never been enforced in all my time of being on this site. I am assuming a spell can only ever be one category as a main component but also have minor ones in it. Like with summoning, Requip, and TO since they have both two actives/passives. Would kind of suck to be limited on one category ever for those, right? And as I said, I have never had to make correction edits with spells that had more than one, nor have I seen others have to that use similar things as I do. This seems to be more of a clarification error on former staff's part, especially since this spell went by Kitty, who was very by the book, as well as Ami, who did A LOT of this site's grading, and even Kite. Will wait for your comments before making any changes.

S Rank Spell Celestial Dome - You're right. I derped there. Changed.

B+ Spell Divine Judgment - This is the same reasoning as Recovery Barrier. Multi target spells are designed to hit multiple targets or even the same target multiple times every post. I only hit one target a single time with this spell per post period. Therefore it's not really a multi-target spell.

I think that's all. Let me know if I missed any! ^^

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 16th November 2018, 8:02 pm

Celestial Avatar Approved

Thank you for your feedback, Samira! It really helps me return to my own mistakes! Please disregard the edits I've made for Spirit Overlay, Divine Judgement, Recovery Barrier, and Invocation.

Spoiler:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th January 2019, 7:34 am

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 2nd February 2019, 2:12 pm

Back again for some grading! All edits will be in this color. Bump when edited.

Samira Nassar wrote:

Magic Type: Solitary Lost Magic (+3 posts to spell Durations, +25% to MP costs)

Description:

Celestial Avatar is the magic that is separate from her primary of Celestial Avatar Summoning. With this version, Samira is not calling on the spirits to come to her aid in the traditional way. Instead, her power and connection with them has made it to where she can wield the celestial energy for herself more so than she ever could before. A lost magic as some would call it, and in her family most definitely so since very few other Nassar members have had the capabilities of unlocking their magic this far and to this extent. It is also a magic that shares benefits between summoner and spirit, as most of the spells offer buffs and support for them all.

While many mages have several damaging deadly spells, this magic only has a few when it comes to serious damage. A good chunk of the damage is AoE based with short distances. The more important factor of the magic is the support to debuff enemies and perhaps stun them, while also having good defenses to prevent the user and spirits from getting harmed.

Unique Abilities:
    Signatures:
    Passives:
    Normal Spells:
    Advanced Spells:

Edit Notes: 1-12-19:

-Increased barrier absorption amount in Signature Spell, Spirit Barrier, to 2x S Rank. Up from 1x S Rank
    -Added an effect to Signature spell, Celestial Impact, since found out sigs can have both damage and an effect

-Removed Storm's Wind
    -Moved Fade to A Rank and added a heal to it
    -Moved Reactive Barrier to A Rank and changed the numbers to match. Also changed its secondary effect to be a heal instead of a buff
    -Moved Spirit Shrine to A Rank and changed the numbers to match. Also added that it re-appears on the next post if destroyed.
    -Moved Spirit Reflect to A Rank and changed the numbers to match
    -Added additional effect to A Rank spell, Celestial Shield
    -Edited A Rank spell, Hieroglyph, to do a full heal instead of 50%
    -Moved Spirit Soul to S Rank and adjusted the numbers to match.
    -Moved Celestial Ground to S Rank and changed the numbers to match. Also added another effect.
    -Edited S Rank Spell, Celestial Dome, and so needs full re-grading
    -Added S Rank Spell, Inner Aegis
    -Increased absorption amount in H Rank Spell, Evocation, to 2x H Rank. Up from 1x H Rank.

-Increased the absorption amount in Advanced B Rank Spell, Eyes of the Watchful, to 3x B+ Rank. Up from 1x B+ Rank.
    -Re-worked B+ Spell, Divine Judgement, into an AoE
    -Edited A Rank Advanced Spell, Energy Clone, so that the clone reforms on the next post if destroyed prematurely

Old Edit Notes:
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 2nd February 2019, 8:33 pm

Hey, Leah, thanks for the grading! Just got one question for Celestial Ground edit. Is there a rule that says regen can only be halted by 50%? I ask because this is not the first time I have used this effect. I have a spell in my summoning magic that completely halts it, and that is an actual debuff that has to be removed. This one people can just step outside the zone and it'll start up again. If I have to fix the other one as well due to rule break, that's fine, but had to ask.

Also edited Inner Aegis' effect as you specified until I can come up with something better. Be sure to re-read it completely though since I altered the wording to be more clear.

And that's all! Your turn!
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 3rd February 2019, 9:37 am

Samira Nassar wrote:Hey, Leah, thanks for the grading! Just got one question for Celestial Ground edit. Is there a rule that says regen can only be halted by 50%? I ask because this is not the first time I have used this effect. I have a spell in my summoning magic that completely halts it, and that is an actual debuff that has to be removed. This one people can just step outside the zone and it'll start up again. If I have to fix the other one as well due to rule break, that's fine, but had to ask.

Also edited Inner Aegis' effect as you specified until I can come up with something better. Be sure to re-read it completely though since I altered the wording to be more clear.

And that's all! Your turn!

@Samira Nassar I've consulted staff about the specifics of your spell and we have agreed to reduce it to 50% to help better balance it. There is no specific rule that you've broken and you do not have to go change your other magic's spells since I am not grading it, but do not be taken off guard if it is graded like that in the future.

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 3rd February 2019, 9:42 am

No worries. I'll be correcting the one in my other magic the next time I re-open it. As for this one, I have made the edit. \o/

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 3rd February 2019, 9:45 am

Celestial Avatar Ahote_approval

Spoiler:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 7th May 2019, 2:55 pm

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 14th July 2019, 8:40 pm

Heya Samira, you know me and what I do so let's get straight to the grading part. All of my edits, as usual, will be in this lovely color

Spoiler:

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 15th July 2019, 1:32 am

For the UA, understandable and is why I wanted it to be looked over again since I've always been uncomfortable with it. It's old :'D Since I need to re-open my Lineage anyway to change an ability that is similar, I have swapped out one of its abilities as a quick UA replacement, and added a buff on top. Hopefully it's fine.

For S rank spell, Invocation:

Considering summon type magic benefits are exact mirrors of Requip type benefits, I do not see why a summon spell can not be in a magic without the Auxiliary benefit like Requip can be. The benefit states that if a summon magic is Auxiliary that up to 2 summons can be out. So, with that logic wouldn't it make sense that there can be 1 spell that is a summon much like the requip variant? The rules do not say that you HAVE to have the type to have just the one. This also goes into the recent rules that were added concerning Unknown Keys. For someone that does not use summoning magic they can still have a summon out with those and have that count towards their 1 cap, which means there is already evidence of the rules working in that manner, and so again I see no reason why one summon spell could not be made in every magic without the benefit unless it's Solitary. Lastly, in the rules under Types of Magic there is an explanation and list of the benefits when it talks about Solitary, Primary, and Auxiliary. Each one besides Solitary says "If the magic has 2 or more types associated with it, one of the types can have this benefit." This writing implies that you can have more than 2 magic types in a magic, but it's that you can claim only 2 of the benefits. Since it's no secret that I already have a summoning magic, I don't exactly need the benefit here to have summons out in the first place. After all, the rules state the benefits apply to the character and not the magic itself aside from Lost. I will await your future comment before I touch this spell because with all of this I am not convinced that I need to edit this spell, especially given its basic form has always been a summoning type even in the former staff days, and so I am attached in how it works. I'm not saying I refuse to edit, I just need actual convincing material that it is against the rules and an explanation as to why one mirror (requip) benefit is different and more beneficial and flexible than another that is exactly the same. This really shouldn't be the case and I write it off as something that was not written correctly back when those benefit rules were made by former staff.

For H+ Spell, Celestial Avatar
    I was under the impression that if you halved damage and healing that you could have both. I have seen this same thing in even lower rank spells. While I would make this edit under normal circumstances, there is actually nothing in the rules that specifies how many ways a spell can be split when it comes to the damage/defense/healing category, whether it be by spell type or by rank from what I can see, and I have even considered this as one of my allowed effects. I am going to need a location of where in the rules this is located. If you are referring to the part that mentions "Overview: This is what broad category the spell will encompass. Spells can be of two categories, though the additional category beyond the first is classed as an additional effect. " that is only for the Categories of spells, which you know are Single Target, MT, AoE, and Burst. It doesn't mention Damage, Healing, or Defense at all. Even then you were very specific in that Multi Targets are only allowed 2, which implies other types can have more than that. I need clarification on how this works, por favor.

Sorry if I sound argumentative. I do appreciate you looking over this and correcting my errors. I don't like having magic that is not within the rules or is questionable. Everything else changed without comment since it was mostly me being a ditz and looking at the wrong line.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th July 2019, 8:58 pm

Regarding Invocation:

You are correct, it doesn't state that you cannot do this in the rules, which is why this is my own sense of balance that determines this ruling, and while it doesn't say that it's not possible to have a summon spell in a non-summon magic, only requip rules state that you can, in fact, have a requip in a non-requip magic, while summoning does not explicitly state that. This is likely subject to change, but for now, I want to ask you to edit the spell accordingly until we have figured out an adequate solution for this inconsistency. Thank you

Regarding Celestial Avatar:

The rule on multi-type spells applies to both spell categories and spell types, an issue that is perhaps not clear in the rules, as you correctly stated. This does, in fact, require clarification, which will be added to the rules in the future. The fact of the matter is, however, that both spell categories such as MT or Burst (etc) as well as types such as healing, defense or offense are covered by this, or at least, meant to be covered by this.

I understand your concern and confusion, as both of the latter point especially is, at current, not technically backed up by the rules (which are in the process of being reworked), but my own personal balancing decision. I, however, would still like to at least ask you to do make this edit for me regardless to save you the hassle of having to reopen and rework this is the future. Of course, I cannot force you to do something which is technically not even specified in the rules, so I will take back the edit on Celestial Avatar regarding the actual spell categories.

I do apologize for the confusion regarding what people generally would consider an "unwritten" rule. We are trying to move away from things like this especially, and the confusion on the topic of types and categories, which has never been made quite clear, is a mistake on my part that will be addressed hopefully as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 17th July 2019, 11:56 pm

Fair enough, Joh. Thank you for getting back to me in a respectful way instead of forcing the edits. I look forward to the rules being made more clear, and the likely change that may happen with how the summoning benefits are treated when compared with the requip versions. I edited out the Healing for Celestial Avatar. As for Invocation, rather than nerf the spell and try to figure out how to fit all of it into a caster spell, I have instead changed the benefit type of the magic. While I am aware this does not allow for the summon amount to stack with my other magic, it will at least let me keep my spell. I was not attached to the Lost type aside from the lore perspective of it. I doubt that I would ever make use of its actual benefit. Assuming there are no more edits needed, this will be the final bump. Thank you once again as always. ^^

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 18th July 2019, 12:03 am

Celestial Avatar FbVA7uB

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 3rd August 2019, 2:01 pm

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:24 am