• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    The Magic Shop

    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : Saint of Justice
    Posts : 4777
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 2,380,550
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Johann on Wed 24 Oct 2018 - 21:10

    Buying for Johann:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    Username: Johann
    Item: 2x Extra Magic Purchase
    Price: 400.000

    Buying for Aspen:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    1.600.000 jewels total from this account


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Johannsiggies
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi
     
     

    Player 
    Posts : 1584
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Age : 18

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Lester Drynedi on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 2:19

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#326341
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Lester Drynedi

    Items ;;
    6 D rank Spells (6 x 15,000) 90,000j
    5 C rank Spells (5 x 30,000) 150,000j
    4 B rank Spells (4 x 60,000) 240,000j
    3 A rank Spells (3 x 120,000) 360,000j
    2 S rank Spells (2 x 240,000) 480,000j

    Total of ;; 1,320,000j

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#335115
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Lester Drynedi

    Items ;;
    1 D Rank Secondary Spell 15,000j
    1 C Rank Secondary Spell 30,000j
    1 B Rank Secondary Spell 60,000j
    1 A Rank Secondary Spell 120,000j
    1 S Rank Secondary Spell 240,000j

    1 C Rank Signature Spell 30,000j
    1 B Rank Signature Spell 60,000j
    1 A Rank Signature Spell 120,000j
    1 S Rank Signature Spell 240,000j

    Total of ;; 915,000j

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#325411
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Buying a Secondary magic for this account, funds from this account ;; 350k j

    Approved by Desirée Blooms.

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14651p900-the-armory#337262
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:

    Buying two Artifact, 250k jewel, 500k total
    please put it in the jewel thread <33


    1,320,000 + 915,000 + 350,000 + 500,000 total refund of 3,085,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

    Player 
    Posts : 1756
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Cr1tikal on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 4:01

    Selling;
    (Note; I had max spell slots on the old system, where you could only buy for primary. Which went
    "In total, Mages can have:
    6 Additional D Ranks
    5 Additional C Ranks
    4 Additional B Ranks
    3 Additional A Ranks
    2 Additional S Ranks"

    Link to magic for reference; https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19302-frostfire-dragon-slayer#224916


    6 d 75000
    5 c 150000
    4 b 240000
    3 a 360000
    2 s 480000
    Total from selling is 1,305,000

    Buying Third magic for 200k, buying all 15 spell slots for 600000

    Total spending is 800k

    Total refund after purchases; 505000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 MQNhOUw

    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar
     
     

    Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Posts : 915
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 205
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 5,299,996.25

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Samira Nassar on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 15:42

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x1 Spell Slot for First Magic
    Price: 40,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x5 Spell Slots for Second Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x5 Spell Slots for Third Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: Third Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Total = 640,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Ruvel
    Ruvel
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1256
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 2,424,138.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Ruvel on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 21:15

    Secondary Magic Refund:

    Magic Shop: Page 20, Post n°485
    Total Refund: 350,000 Jewel

    I'm going to do my alts below so I don't have to keep changing accounts and keep the spam to a minimum. All refunds please place on Ruvel.

    D Rank Spells:

    C rank refunds:

    B rank refunds:

    A rank refunds:

    Magic Shop: Page 21, post n°519

    Total Refund: 360,000 Jewel


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Ruvel1
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 14/01/2020
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : Saint of Justice
    Posts : 4777
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 2,380,550
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Johann on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 0:11

    @Lester Drynedi wrote:https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#326341
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Lester Drynedi

    Items ;;
    6 D rank Spells (6 x 15,000) 90,000j
    5 C rank Spells (5 x 30,000) 150,000j
    4 B rank Spells (4 x 60,000) 240,000j
    3 A rank Spells (3 x 120,000) 360,000j
    2 S rank Spells (2 x 240,000) 480,000j

    Total of ;; 1,320,000j

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#335115
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Lester Drynedi

    Items ;;
    1 D Rank Secondary Spell 15,000j
    1 C Rank Secondary Spell 30,000j
    1 B Rank Secondary Spell 60,000j
    1 A Rank Secondary Spell 120,000j
    1 S Rank Secondary Spell 240,000j

    1 C Rank Signature Spell 30,000j
    1 B Rank Signature Spell 60,000j
    1 A Rank Signature Spell 120,000j
    1 S Rank Signature Spell 240,000j

    Total of ;; 915,000j

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p575-the-magic-shop#325411
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:Buying a Secondary magic for this account, funds from this account ;; 350k j

    Approved by Desirée Blooms.

    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14651p900-the-armory#337262
    @Lester Drynedi wrote:

    Buying two Artifact, 250k jewel, 500k total
    please put it in the jewel thread <33


    1,320,000 + 915,000 + 350,000 + 500,000 total refund of 3,085,000

    @Cr1tikal wrote:Selling;
    (Note; I had max spell slots on the old system, where you could only buy for primary. Which went
    "In total, Mages can have:
    6 Additional D Ranks
    5 Additional C Ranks
    4 Additional B Ranks
    3 Additional A Ranks
    2 Additional S Ranks"

    Link to magic for reference; https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19302-frostfire-dragon-slayer#224916


    6 d 75000
    5 c 150000
    4 b 240000
    3 a 360000
    2 s 480000
    Total from selling is 1,305,000

    Buying Third magic for 200k, buying all 15 spell slots for 600000

    Total spending is 800k

    Total refund after purchases; 505000

    @Samira Nassar wrote:Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x1 Spell Slot for First Magic
    Price: 40,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x5 Spell Slots for Second Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: x5 Spell Slots for Third Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Username: Samira Nassar
    Item: Third Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Total = 640,000

    @Ruvel wrote:
    Secondary Magic Refund:

    Magic Shop: Page 20, Post n°485
    Total Refund: 350,000 Jewel

    I'm going to do my alts below so I don't have to keep changing accounts and keep the spam to a minimum. All refunds please place on Ruvel.

    D Rank Spells:

    C rank refunds:

    B rank refunds:

    A rank refunds:

    Magic Shop: Page 21, post n°519

    Total Refund: 360,000 Jewel

    All Approved

    @Johann wrote:Buying for Johann:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    Username: Johann
    Item: 2x Extra Magic Purchase
    Price: 400.000

    Buying for Aspen:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    1.600.000 jewels total from this account

    If someone else could approve this that'd be lovely :>


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Johannsiggies
    Theo
    Theo
     
     

    Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Posts : 680
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 75
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 211,972.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Jello
    Second Magic: Drathir Takeover
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Theo on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 5:51

    @Johann wrote:Buying for Johann:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    Username: Johann
    Item: 2x Extra Magic Purchase
    Price: 400.000

    Buying for Aspen:

    Username: Johann
    Item: 15 x Spell Slots
    Price: 600.000

    1.600.000 jewels total from this account


    Ok, Fine... 8D


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    The Magic Shop - Page 28 TheoSig
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

    Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Position : None
    Posts : 451
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 315,628

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by SeaGlass on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 6:52

    Refund for Extra Primary Magic Spells on SeaGlass

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic D-Rank Slot x2
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic B-Rank Slot
    Price: 60,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic B-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 60,000



    Refund for Extra Primary Magic Spells on Alt: Aranea

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic D-Rank Slot x2
    Price: 30,000

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 30,000


    Total Refund: 300,000



    New Extra Normal Spells For SeaGlass First Magic

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: First Magic Spell Slot x5
    Price: 200,000



    New Extra Normal Spells For Alt: Aranea First Magic


    Username: Aranea
    Item: First Magic Spell Slot x5
    Price: 200,000

    Total: 400,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 3FQiytD

    **☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Golden Lacrima until October 3, 2019
    Ruvel
    Ruvel
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1256
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 2,424,138.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Ruvel on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 14:32

    Buying for Tamashi:

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x2 magics
    Price: 400'000 Jewel

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x15 Spell slots
    Price: 600'000 Jewel

    Buying for Yuiisai:

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x2 magics
    Price: 400'000 Jewel

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x15 Spell slots
    Price: 600'000 Jewel

    Buying for Demi:

    Username:
    Ruvel

    Item:
    x1 magic

    Price:
    200'000 Jewel

    Username:
    Ruvel

    Item:
    x10 Spell slots

    Price:
    400'000 Jewel


    Total Price: 2,600,000 Jewels


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Ruvel1
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 14/01/2020
    Cirven
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Partner : Demi
    Posts : 2404
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 764,538

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Cirven on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 15:10

    Selling my old extra slots for dat sweet, sweet jewel baby!

    2 S-rank slots

    2 A-rank slots

    Gives me an extra 720k putting me over 800k now which I will be using to buy stuffs.


    Username: Cirven
    Item: 6 extra spell slots(5 for each magic)
    Price: 240k

    Username: Cirven
    Item: Extra Magic
    Price: 200k


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Guest on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 22:03

    @SeaGlass wrote:Refund for Extra Primary Magic Spells on SeaGlass

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic D-Rank Slot x2
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic B-Rank Slot
    Price: 60,000

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: Primary Magic B-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 60,000



    Refund for Extra Primary Magic Spells on Alt: Aranea

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic D-Rank Slot x2
    Price: 30,000

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Slot
    Price: 30,000

    Username: Aranea (My alt)
    Item: Primary Magic C-Rank Signature Slot
    Price: 30,000


    Total Refund: 300,000



    New Extra Normal Spells For SeaGlass First Magic

    Username: SeaGlass
    Item: First Magic Spell Slot x5
    Price: 200,000



    New Extra Normal Spells For Alt: Aranea First Magic


    Username: Aranea
    Item: First Magic Spell Slot x5
    Price: 200,000

    Total: 400,000

    @Ruvel wrote:Buying for Tamashi:

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x2 magics
    Price: 400'000 Jewel

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x15 Spell slots
    Price: 600'000 Jewel

    Buying for Yuiisai:

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x2 magics
    Price: 400'000 Jewel

    Username: Ruvel
    Item: x15 Spell slots
    Price: 600'000 Jewel

    Buying for Demi:

    Username:
    Ruvel

    Item:
    x1 magic

    Price:
    200'000 Jewel

    Username:
    Ruvel

    Item:
    x10 Spell slots

    Price:
    400'000 Jewel


    Total Price: 2,600,000 Jewels

    @Cirven wrote:Selling my old extra slots for dat sweet, sweet jewel baby!

    2 S-rank slots

    2 A-rank slots

    Gives me an extra 720k putting me over 800k now which I will be using to buy stuffs.


    Username: Cirven
    Item: 6 extra spell slots(5 for each magic)
    Price: 240k

    Username: Cirven
    Item: Extra Magic
    Price: 200k

    KK
    Lilium
    Lilium

    Player 
    Posts : 816
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Lilium on Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 0:50

    Buying an extra magic.
    200,000J


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 QOmg1XE


    Althea
    Althea

    Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : Rising Star
    Posts : 435
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Mentor : Muwa Kensho
    Experience : 23,856.25

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Today's Forecast
    Third Magic: Prisma Chaotica

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Althea on Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 1:31

    Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on this account

    Username: RainCalamity
    Item: Gifted from Musicalbunny
    Price: 90k


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Atarah
    Atarah

    Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Estrie prætulit
    Position : None
    Posts : 379
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Experience : 2362.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Estrie prætulit
    Second Magic: Caudex ex Mortem: Interfector autem Apocalypsis
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Atarah on Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 15:08

    Refund madness:
    C and D rank spell
    C rank spell

    C 30.000J
    C 30.000J
    D 15.000J
    _________+
    75.000 J


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Atarah's Themes:



    The Magic Shop - Page 28 KMxb7iG
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : Saint of Justice
    Posts : 4777
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 2,380,550
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Johann on Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 15:11

    @Lilium wrote:
    Buying an extra magic.
    200,000J

    RainCalamity wrote:Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on this account

    Username: RainCalamity
    Item: Gifted from Musicalbunny
    Price: 90k

    Haruyuki-Berg wrote:Refund madness:
    C and D rank spell
    C rank spell

    C 30.000J
    C 30.000J
    D 15.000J
    _________+
     75.000 J

    All Approved


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Johannsiggies
    Jeanette
    Jeanette

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Posts : 135
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,243.75

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Jeanette on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 13:34

    Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on this account

    Username: Musicalbunny
    Item: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p550-magic-shop#320648 (gifted from Tama)
    Price: 90k

    Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on my alt

    Username: Musicalbunny
    Item: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p550-the-magic-shop#324375
    Price: 90k

    total gained = 180k

    oops, meant to post this on my other account "Musicalbunny"


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 3UHCyoD

    Active Jobs:
    2 jobs(you do not deserve link)
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus
     
     

    Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : Pocket Pussy
    Posts : 705
    Guild : Aurora: Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : Zeus & Rin Mayou
    Experience : 2,013
    Brownie Points : ∞²

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Blood Plus on Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 0:33

    Akily wrote:Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on this account

    Username: Musicalbunny
    Item: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p550-magic-shop#320648 (gifted from Tama)
    Price: 90k

    Refunding a 6 D-rank magic slots on my alt

    Username: Musicalbunny
    Item: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p550-the-magic-shop#324375
    Price: 90k

    total gained = 180k

    oops, meant to post this on my other account "Musicalbunny"

    APPROVED


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    •  DIRECTORY

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 CNMQ731
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa
    Car King Saint
    Car King Saint

    Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Posts : 1049
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 26
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250981.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by RyoKnetegawa on Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 15:07

    I’m going to buy the additional 5 spell slots for my secondary magic now. 200k Jewels

    I will also be buying the additional 5 spell slots for my alt’s secondary magic now 200k Jewels (Feitan Kazeshini)

    280 k from Ryo and 120k from FeitanKazeshini


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

    Books I've Written:
    Cirven
    Cirven
     
     

    Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Partner : Demi
    Posts : 2404
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 764,538

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Cirven on Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 22:43

    Madame Astrid wrote:
    @Cirven wrote:Selling my old extra slots for dat sweet, sweet jewel baby!

    2 S-rank slots

    2 A-rank slots

    Gives me an extra 720k putting me over 800k now which I will be using to buy stuffs.


    Username: Cirven
    Item: 6 extra spell slots(2 for each magic)
    Price: 240k

    Username: Cirven
    Item: Extra Magic
    Price: 200k

    KK

    Adding to this and buying 1 more spell slot so that will be another 40k out of me. Also I meant to say 2 for each magic in the description above so I edited as such as I was charged for that amount anyways. Did this for future reference when I link it.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aura
    Aura

    Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Posts : 1166
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Co-GM》
    Cosmic Coins : 45
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Experience : 8,562.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Aura on Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 21:29

    Username: Aura
    Item: 1x magic change
    Price: 50,000 jewels


    _____________________________________________________________________________________




    And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce


    The Magic Shop - Page 28 GWsGXSQ

    .:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.


    D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

    Slots: 4/6



    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

    Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Sea Dragon
    Position : None
    Posts : 389
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 19,943.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Haraka Omaras on Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 23:39

    I would like refunds for these purchases~
    proof:
    x6 D rank spell slots bought by 'Clearblade' for myselfpage 23, post 559
    5 C rank spell slots & secondary magic slot page 23, post 572
    4 B rank spell slots page 25, Post n°590
    refund totaling in 680,000 jewels

    Also want to purchase...
    Username: Haraka Omaras
    Item: Extra Magic
    Price: 200,000 jewels


    Last edited by Haraka Omaras on Sun 18 Nov 2018 - 1:05; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Sea Dragon] [Characters Theme Song]
    The Magic Shop - Page 28 SnakeWeaver
    Yona
    Yona

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 505
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 41,318.75

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Yona on Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 0:51

    I would like refunds for this purchase:

    The Magic Shop - Mon 3 Sep 2018

    Username: Yona
    Item: 2 C rank, 1 B rank for secondary magic
    Price: 120,000
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p625-the-magic-shop#342584
    Post 643


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 MlFOfUH

    ~Yona's Links~


    Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    Briar's Color: color = #009999
    Aliannah
    Aliannah
     
     

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : Blessed by The Angel
    Posts : 2510
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : ‭524,726.25‬
    Brownie Points : Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Aliannah on Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 19:05


    Username: Goddess Aliannah
    Item: 5 Spell slots for First Magic
    Price: 200,000


    Username: Goddess Aliannah
    Item: 5 Spell slots for Second Magic
    Price: 200,000


    Username: Goddess Aliannah
    Item: 5 Spell slots for Third Magic
    Price: 200,000

    Total: 600,000


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 CwhFnFW

    Aliannah | Heaven and Hell | Hell's Angel | Aliannah's Bank

    #0099cc | #cc6666

    ‭‭511,301.25‬EXP/550,000EXP

    Jarnbjorn
    Jarnbjorn
    Demon King
    Demon King

    Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Posts : 1027
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 264,975

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Jarnbjorn on Mon 19 Nov 2018 - 6:15

    @Aura wrote:
    Username: Aura
    Item: 1x magic change
    Price: 50,000 jewels

    @Haraka Omaras wrote:I would like refunds for these purchases~
    proof:
    x6 D rank spell slots bought by 'Clearblade' for myselfpage 23, post 559
    5 C rank spell slots & secondary magic slot page 23, post 572
    4 B rank spell slots page 25, Post n°590
    refund totaling in 680,000 jewels

    Also want to purchase...
    Username: Haraka Omaras
    Item: Extra Magic
    Price: 200,000 jewels

    @Yona wrote:I would like refunds for this purchase:

    The Magic Shop - Mon 3 Sep 2018

    Username: Yona
    Item: 2 C rank, 1 B rank for secondary magic
    Price: 120,000
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p625-the-magic-shop#342584
    Post 643

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 Kite_a12


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Magic Shop - Page 28 FKH1Mbs
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

    Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Posts : 484
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Experience : 9,537.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: The Magic Shop

    Post by Pokomon on Fri 23 Nov 2018 - 7:22

    I'd like to refund the following back to Musicalbunny as I'm no longer using them.

    Direct Link:
    Post n°577 | Page 24

    @Lilium wrote:
    @Musicalbunny wrote:Item: x12 D rank spells
    Price: 180k jewels
    Username: Musicalbunny

    I will be giving these to Poko Monstar and RainCalamity. 6 for each of them ^_^

    Total: 90k Jewels for the 6xD-Rank spell slots


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2019 - 15:34