Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nyx Primary Magic.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nyx Primary Magic. Empty Nyx Primary Magic.

Post by Fluffy 5th March 2018, 10:26 pm

Magic

Magic Name: Hell-Fire
    Magic Type: Solitary Caster
    Description: Due to a past life-state, Nyx has a close connection to the underworld, allowing her to draw upon the flames burning there as she wishes. Hell-fire is incredibly destructive, always desiring something else to feed its hunger, and as a result inspires it's Weidler to be extremely violent, insatiably hungry for battle just as the magic they wield is to burn everything to ashes.
    Strengths:
    ★ Since the element is so keen to slaughter, it is corrupted by the death element as well, meaning unless someone is able to eat death element, then slayer’s cannot consume her spells like they could a pure element spell.
    ★ Easily allows a fighting style that mixes melee fighting with spellcasting as most spells are very effective at melee ranges.
    ★ Underworld flames are entirely corrupted by the darkness and death that runs rampant in the underworld, thus the flames act like hyper-charged frostbite in the sense of they kill things while burning them.
    ★ Hell-fire is capable of layering overtop of itself, so if she activates two spells focused on the same part of her body, landing one lands them both.
    Weaknesses:
    ★ No actual defensive spells like shields or such exist within this magic because the flames by their basic nature are pure destruction.
    ★ If the magic is not used with careful consideration by the caster than collateral damage is certain because of the ravenous hunger of the flames.
    ★ Literally, the only thing this fire wants to do is destroy everything, so friendly fire is a very real possibility if utilized wrong or if a mistake is made.
    ★Underworld flames are entirely corrupted by the darkness and death that runs rampant in the underworld, thus the flames act like hyper-charged frostbite in the sense of they kill things while burning them. So ya know, allies better be able to regenerate dead limbs and such if they touch the fire.
    ★ Hell-fire will not layer when spells are cast at a distance, so only melee spells can be affected.

Unique Abilities:

★Flames Of Heart ★
    When Nyx decides to fight flames quickly consume her hands and feet up to the elbow and ankle, additional flames sparking on the top of her horns alongside small dancing sparks at the tip of each wing. If these flames come in contact with anyone that entity is dealt melee based damage equal to her ranks magic damage. Fluff wise clearly she can use these flames to do things like illuminating a dark room or cook.  

★ Hungry Flames ★
    Hell-fire increasingly needs to consume more. To this end, spells cast that have any sort of burning or flame damage are done with a 55% buff, increasing by 5% maxing out to  65% at  H rank. (Worded to make it clear that it doesn't affect her secondary spells which have no flames and any equipment abilities that do not involve flames, just a magic damage buff.)

★ Heart’s Strength ★
    Nyx is a warrior at heart, due to that fire burning deep down, she receives 55% buff to her strength, increasing by 5% maxing out to  65% at  H rank.

★ Freed Flames ★
    As she has grown in strength Nyx has amassed an impressive ability to freely wield the flames she conjures forth. This has resulted in numerous benefits to her, including; Allowing Nyx to see even when no light exists and advance her night vision by conjuring flames into her eyes themselves, clearly this ability causes her eyes to glow. Due to the free wielding, she is also able to walk on any flames present in a topic, also results in an additional 30% health for her.

★ Born In Flame ★
    While her new flight capable body was born in the wash of blood sent by her god, it can’t rewrite the fact she is a being with an incredible spark, that flame is at the very core of her. Due to this whenever she say loses part of her body like a hand or if she gets stabbed somewhere fatal, the second the object that caused injury leaves her body that portion of it reappears in a sudden swell of flames. The fire that appears for regeneration cause can be affected by Flames Of Heart if someone is dim enough to touch it/not avoid it.

★ Flame Transfusion ★
    Eventually Nyx has learned to take Flames Of Heart another step further to allow her to infuse flames into any weapon she is wielding. This ability works the same as its predecessor by conjuring flames that deal melee based damage equal to spell damage of her rank, only it’s channeled into whatever weapons she happens to be actively wielding at the time. If she chooses to activate it.  
    Additionally, for mostly fun/plot purposes she has also learned how to teleport through flames and communicate with others through the fire like a telephone.

★Whose In Control? ★

Locked until H Rank.
    This is the most important of her abilities as it allows the flame user to control her flames! At this point, Nyx is capable of drawing fire away from any of her currently active spells or the collateral fire caused by them and redirecting portions of it in order to strike those within burst range for magical damage. If she wishes to put herself out of comission for a day or two she is also capable at last of sending all her flames and any fire sprouted from them back to the underworld, not that she has any reason to do this or ever intends to, she much better likes watching them eat everything until they have to eat themsleves and snuff out.

Last edited by Fluffy on 12th October 2018, 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Nyx Primary Magic. Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nyx Primary Magic. Empty Re: Nyx Primary Magic.

Post by Fluffy 22nd August 2018, 6:50 pm

D Rank Spells
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Locked Until H Rank
    5/10
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 11th October 2018, 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 22nd August 2018, 6:51 pm

C Rank Spells
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Locked Until H Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 11th October 2018, 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

B Rank Spells
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Locked Until H Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 11th October 2018, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Rank Spells
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Locked Until H Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 11th October 2018, 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 22nd August 2018, 6:52 pm

S Rank Spells {Four Passives}
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Locked Until H Rank
    6/10
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 10th October 2018, 7:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

H Rank Spells

Locked Until H Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 11th October 2018, 2:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Singature Spells
    Spoiler:

Locked Until Purchase
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on 10th October 2018, 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 22nd August 2018, 6:53 pm

Advanced Spells
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 11:27 pm